The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What a Tangled Web We Weave

Author’s Note:

This was my entry in Wiseguy’s marvolous March 2010 contest. As the contest was about lies and deceptions, Mudak proposed that he and I switch stories in a bit of deception. I posted his and he posted mine. Then the surprises of surprises, this here story won! Yipiee!

Though, this story wouldn’t be anywhere what it is without Mudak’s indispensable help. From coming up with the wonderful title, to editing it, I owe him many many thanks. So thanks Mudak. And to those of you out there that haven’t read him. Please go do it now. :)

She’d found out. That’s the only thought that kept running through Tim’s mind. His wife had found out about his affair. Tim didn’t know how, but she did. He could have sworn he’d been careful and not left a single clue. He’d even bought that weird potion from the internet that claimed to make anyone believe anything, but still she found out. During lunch, he’d gotten an angry phone call letting him know there was hell to be paid when he got home. Stacey knew.

Slowly walking down the back streets to the metro, Tim wracked his brain for what he could do to postpone the inevitable. All of his careful lies and deceit had been for nought. Tim stopped at a store window and looked at his reflection: he wiped his brow as he recognized that the stress of the day had taken its toll.

His hair was wet and matted down from sweat. His tie was half undone and drooped down his shirt, skewed to the left. His jacket hung loosely on his shoulders. He felt as though the slightest breeze would have knocked his briefcase out of his hand.

But Rosa, she was perfect. Tim had lusted after her curvaceous body since the day they’d met at the office. And when she offered herself to him, he was too weak to say no.

He was daft. How could he have believed that internet ad? Like there really was some potion that could make someone believe any lie. Tim scoffed.

That had sent him down his current path to ruin. Stacey had detected something the first time. She was suspicious, and he’d thought about calling it off, but after searching the darker corners of the net, he thought he’d found his answer. It was called BelieveAll. The company selling it claimed that it would get anyone to believe anything.

Tim was shocked that it had worked. Stacey believed everything; she even bought that the trip he’d taken Rosa on was actually a company junket he had to pay for personally. Tim was living the high life. But that all came crashing down with the lunchtime phone call, nearly a year after he first used the product.

Tim turned away from the store window and headed back towards the metro. Time to face the music, he thought as he heaved a deep sigh. Something in the store window made Tim take a second glance at the store. He couldn’t believe it. The store was called EMC Products. That was the company that had sold him the BelieveAll potion.

This was their fault! If that snake oil had actually worked as claimed, he could still go from his lunch time snack at work to his hearty dinner at home. If Tim was going to be torn a new one, he was going to get in some yelling of his own. Burst through the door, he looked for anyone working there to yell at. Anyone at all. He didn’t care how low down on the totem pole that person was.

No one was there; no customers, no clerks, no one. Tim strolled around the store and looked at all of the crazy gizmos laying about. If Tim hadn’t previously done business with them, he would have thought it was strictly an “adult” store.

Tim made his way back to the register and looked at all of the various perfumes and potions that lined the glass case in front of it. He searched for BelieveAll and found it over in the far corner. Worthless junk.

“Hello?” Tim called out.

A man came out from what appeared to be the stock room and greeted Tim with a smile. “How may I help you, sir?”

“Yeah. About a year ago, I bought some of that BelieveAll crap and … it doesn’t work at all.”

“Oh? Did you wait a whole year before using it after you bought it?”

“No,” Tim said. “I used it throughout the year.”

“And it never worked for you?”

“Well... I mean, she believed me, but was it because I was good at lying or because of your junk?”

“I assure you, it was BelieveAll.”

The clerk’s cocksure manner irked Tim. “Yeah? Then how come my wife figured out I was having an affair?”

“Maybe because you were careless. BelieveAll makes them believe you. It doesn’t make them stupid.”

Tim jabbed the man’s chest with his finger. “Maybe it’s because you sold me a bottle of swill. I talked to her on the phone and she didn’t believe anything I said.”

The man glared at Tim’s finger. “How often have you been using it on her?”

Tim paused. He’d given her a dose every time he’d hooked up with Rosa. That meant... “About every day.”

“Every day?” the man looked shocked. “And she’s just now not believing you? Remarkable.”

“Remarkable?”

“Yes, I discovered that formula during my undergrad years at MCU. Very effective, but it was somewhat lacking. It turns out that people soon build up a tolerance to it. I’ve never heard of it being effective for a year with a daily dosage.”

“Tolerance? The website I ordered it from didn’t say anything about tolerance.”

“Didn’t you read the manual?”

“You mean that 500-page monster that was more about the morality of using the potion? No. At least, not all the way through.”

The clerk sighed and pulled out the manual. It landed with a thud on the glass countertop. Leafing through the index, he found what he was looking for and then opened it to a page about two thirds of the way through. He turned it towards Tim and said, “Please read here, sir.”

“If you are scummy enough to need to use this on the same person regularly, be warned, people build up a tolerance to it and will catch you at whatever it is you are doing, you lying bastard.”

The clerk slammed the book closed. “Clearly in the manual. If you had bothered to read it, you wouldn’t be in this situation, now would you?”

“What the hell type of hypocrite are you? You sell stuff for people to do unethical things, but expect people to be ethical with it?”

The clerk spoke in a more soothing voice. “I mean for my products to bring joy to the people they’re used on. BelieveAll was never meant to be a permanent solution but part of a means to an end. I can’t condone my products to be used to cover for a long term affair as one person is getting the short end of the stick, so to speak.

“I know it sounds hypocritical, and maybe it is. But we’re all part hypocrite. I just want my products to bring joy, and apparently, they’ve failed in your case. So, I apologize. Is there anything I can do to try to help you resolve your situation?”

That’s better, Tim thought. “Well, I want to keep seeing my girl on the side, but I don’t want to lose my wife either. Got anything for that?”

The clerk rubbed his chin with his thumb and index finger. He surveyed the assortment of chemicals and potions in the glass case and then looked back up at Tim. “There are several ways that we can go about this. I take it you want to be more in the open with your affair?”

“Well, I hadn’t really thought about it that way. I just want it so the wife won’t be pissed.”

“Okay, so you want to fool around and your wife not to mind. I’ve got just the thing.” The clerk bent down and pulled out a round container that looked like a bin of foot cream. The label on the lid called it “HornDog”. He set it on the counter and spun it so the label was right-side up for Tim. “This should do the trick.”

“HornDog?” Tim asked.

“Yes, it’ll show your wife that men are really just horny dogs. In a sense, she’ll realize that you basically just need to fuck. Once you apply this to her, she won’t care if you bang five women in front of her.”

“Nice. I don’t want to bang five women, just the two.”

The clerk winked at Tim. “Well, you’d be prepared for a rainy day in any case, if you catch my drift.”

“So, how does it work? Is there another 500-page manual for this one, too?”

“Oh, no. This one is rather simple. You just need to rub it on her vagina.”

Tim slammed the counter top with his fists, making the clerk jump back. “Are you insane? My wife knows. She’s not going to let me anywhere near her crotch. This shit is worthless!”

“Hmm... that’s a problem. But,” the clerk disappeared below the counter again and stood up with a spray bottle, “I think this is just the thing to solve that problem.”

Tim took the bottle the clerk handed him. “BottledBlonde,” he read aloud. “Have you ever heard of spaces?”

The clerk ignored Tim’s snide comment and took the bottle back. “Just one spray to the face and your wife will be momentarily stunned, so to speak. You should have enough time to do whatever you need to do in order to access her private area.”

Tim found it incredible that there really could be such a simple solution to his problem. But, despite his protests to the contrary, the BelieveAll potion had been rather effective. Maybe it was possible. It was better than nothing.

“OK, I’ll take it.” Tim handed his credit card over and signed the receipt. Once the transaction was complete, he strode quickly out the door.

Thirty minutes later, Tim inserted the key into the lock on the front door of his house. Before he had even gotten all the way inside, his wife was on him.

“You cheating sack of shit!” she screamed as she started flailing at him with her fists. Tim covered his head with his hands as she beat at him. “How long have you been fucking that slut?”

Backing into the corner, Tim continued to protect his head with one hand, while he fumbled in his bag with his over. At last he found what he was looking for and brought the bottle of BottledBlonde up and shot his wife with it.

As suddenly as she had fallen upon him, she stopped. Stacey stood motionless; her arms hung at her sides. Tim watched in amazement as her black hair turned blonde. The blond came springing from her scalp and went cascading down the length of her hair.

The blonde didn’t stop at her tips: her hair actually grew longer. Where originally it was shoulder length, her hair now reached midway down her back. Her brown eyes slowly lightened until they turned into a sparkling sky blue. Even though she was looking at him, she wasn’t really focused on anything. It was as if she was looking five miles off in the distance. Her red lips parted in a slight smile.

“Umm... Stacey? You okay?”

His wife blinked twice and focused on him. “Yeah, I’m fine.” she said in an airy voice. “Shouldn’t I be? Is there something wrong?”

“Oh, no. There’s uhh nothing wrong.” He looked at his wife. She looked content, as if she didn’t have a worry in the world. She just stood there and blinked. The silence as they stood there wore on Tim, but it didn’t seem to be affecting Stacey. The little smile she had never left her face.

Not being able to take it anymore, Tim asked, “So, you eaten dinner?”

“Oh God! I can’t believe I forgot! I haven’t even started making it yet! Silly me.” Tim watched his wife walk away. He followed her and stared in disbelief as she busied herself in the kitchen, making them dinner. She’d gone from a homicidal rage to happy-cooking-mom. Where had the anger gone?

Tim stood in the doorway the entire hour she cooked and only moved when she finished. He sat down at the table and started eating the casserole she’d made. It was fantastic. He looked up to tell his wife as much and was met by her scowling brown eyes.

She gripped her fork and knife in her hands and his fingers clenched as she squeezed the handles. Her long blond hair fell away, revealing her natural shoulder-length, black hair. The blond strands fell to the floor and evaporated before they touched the ground.

Stacey slammed her silverware onto the table and picked up her plate. Tim ducked just in time as it went sailing over his head and crashed into the wall behind him.

“You fucker!” she screamed.

They simultaneously stood up and ran for the living room. Tim was just a few steps ahead of his wife, but she jumped out and grabbed his ankles. Tim tripped and fell into the living room. He clawed his way towards the BottledBlonde and his wife desperately tried to hold him back. His strength carried him to the bottle. He grabbed it, turned it on Stacey and gave her another spritz.

He watched her transform again and she let go of his legs. “Oops, sorry baby, I must have tripped,” she said.

“No, problem,” his voice cracked. He was still shocked by the suddenness of the transformation.

Stacey stood up and brushed herself off. She then helped Tim up. “Did you enjoy dinner?”

“Yeah... It was great.”

Stacey giggled. “Thanks hon.” She walked back into the dining room and started clearing the table. “Oops, it looks like I dropped a dish. If you clean it up for me, I’ll give you something special,” she said in a singsong voice and winked at Tim.

Tim didn’t do anything. He just stood there and looked at his wife again. He didn’t understand how the spray was working, but he didn’t care; he was hard. He’d never lusted after his wife as much as this very moment. She wiggled her hips back and forth as she scrubbed the dishes. He wanted to bend her over and fuck her over the sink, but he was afraid she’d turn back. And with her that close to the knives.... Instead, he cleaned up the broken plate and splattered food. He’d fuck the blonde Stacey after he lubed her up with the HornDog.

Tim dumped the garbage in the can and stood behind his wife. This time, he was ready when she turned around and her dagger-like brown eyes pierced into him. Before she could take a step towards him, he hit her with a third shot of BottledBlonde. She coughed once and looked at him with her shining blue eyes. “All finished,” she bubbled. “Let’s go to the living room.”

Tim followed Stacey to the couch and sat next to her. “Hey, hot cakes,” he said, specifically because of how she hated being called that.

“Yeah, stud?”

“I got you a present,” he said and held out the jar of HornDog.

“For me?” she squealed. “You shouldn’t have!”

“You’ve been working hard, and you deserve it. It’s something special I picked up on the way home. Why don’t you get naked and we’ll try it out.”

“You kinky little man!” Stacey stood and stripped out of her clothes. Tim directed her to lay on the couch and she followed his command.

Tim reached in and took a handful of the cream. He parted Stacey’s legs and started rubbing her slit. The blonde moaned and writhed. She reached a hand down and rubbed his hand into her clit even more. “Oh God!” she moaned. “More! I want more!”

Tim reached into the small tub and took a second handful and rubbed it in. His wife gave a slight shriek and came on his hand. He’d never seen her in such ecstasy. “All! Rub it all into me!”

Tim scooped the remaining bit of cream out and smeared it roughly on his wife’s pussy. She bucked and screamed as she orgasmed again, then went limp. She’d passed out. Tim continued to gently rub her wet slit. Stacey’s limp hand shot out and grabbed his hand with such force that he was scared she’d changed back.

He looked in to her burning sky blue eyes. His heart raced. “Fuck me,” she said. “I want your cock in me now! Please! I need to be fucked so bad!”

Tim didn’t hesitate. He ripped his clothes off and put his manhood in his crazed wife. “That’s it. Oh god! Your cock feels so fucking good!”

He pumped in and out of her. She’d never talked dirty during sex and it was driving him wild. “Yeah, you like that?”

“Yes! Fuck me like you fuck that slut at your office! God! I’m just another slut. Fuck this slut, too!”

Tim couldn’t take much more, but he wanted to do her from behind. He pulled out and flipped her over the back of the couch. “You want it?” he asked.

“Yes, fuck me like that whore!”

“This what you want, slut?” Tim rammed into her and pulled on her shoulders, slamming her harder onto his dick. She screamed and orgasmed, causing Tim to blow his load inside of her. They fell onto the couch together; their juices running down her legs and staining Stacey’s favorite couch.

The black haired, brown eyed version of his wife looked at him. “You better be able to do that all night,” she said.

* * *

The next day at lunch, Tim made his way to the EMC Products store. When he walked in this time, the clerk was sitting behind the counter. “Good afternoon, sir,” he greeted Tim.

“Hey.”

“Did everything turn out just the way you wanted it?”

“Yeah, it was incredible. I’ve never had better sex. I came in to get another thing of HornDog for the mistress. If it can make my wife that hot, I can’t wait to see what it does to her.”

The clerk pulled a tub of it out from behind the counter and set it on top of it. “Anything else for you?”

“Actually, I loved my wife as a blonde. I was wondering if you had anything more … permanent.”

“I do, but it’s a little more extreme than the BottledBlonde.”

“How so?”

“PermaBlonde has a more severe affect on the inhaler’s mental capacity, increases bust-size, and as of yet, I haven’t found a way to reverse its effects.”

Tim pondered what he’d been told. He imagined the blonde version of his wife from last night with bigger tits. His erection made up his mind for him. “Yeah, give me some of that, too.”

“Very good.” The clerk pulled a pink balloon from a bag next to an air tank. “What bra size is your wife, currently?”

“She’s a C, I think.”

The clerk filled the balloon with air from the tank. There was a heart on the balloon with the words “For You” written in it. He stopped the air and turned to Tim. “How big would you like her to go?”

“I get to choose? Alright! Let’s go E...no F!”

The clerk just nodded and filled the balloon for a couple more seconds. He detached it from the tank’s nozzle and put a clip on the end of it instead of tying it off. “When you get home, just get your wife to inhale all of this and you’ll be set.”

He handed the balloon to Tim. The balloon floated like it was actually filled with helium. “Thanks. You’ve got the greatest stuff in here.”

“I try.”

When Tim got back to his office, he called Stacey. The phone rang for the longest time; he thought the machine was going to pick up when his panting wife finally answered. “Hello?” she said.

“You okay, honey?” Tim asked.

“Oh, yeah! I’m uhh fine. Just doing some Pilates. What’s up?”

“Nothing, just it looks like I’m going to be a bit late coming home tonight. I’ve got some extra things I need to do at the office,” he said; like try HornDog out on Rosa he added to himself.

“Okay, that sounds fine. Just give me a call half an hour before you leave so I can get... oh.... get dinner ready.”

“You sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah, just gotta keep my heart rate up. Gotta go, bye!” The phone went dead and Tim hung up. Even if she was acting weird, he was just glad she wasn’t giving him shit.

Around 5:00, most of the office was getting ready to head home, Tim wandered over to Rosa’s office with the HornDog cream. He knocked on her door. “Come in.”

Tim opened the door. Rosa was sitting behind her desk. Her suit coat was hanging on her chair’s back. The white blouse she wore strained to contain her large breasts. Her long black hair framed her olive skinned face. She had the total package, but the thing Tim loved about her most was her luscious ass.

“I come bearing gifts,” Tim said.

“Tim! How sweet of you. What is it?” He held out the cream. “Is that a massage cream? Are you going to give me a massage?”

Tim stepped into the room and locked the door behind him. “In a sense.”

He walked around to her side of the desk, leaned over and kissed her passionately on the lips. He’d always had a thing for Latin girls. If he had it to do all over, he would have skipped marrying Stacey and would have waited for Rosa. But things were the way they were and he was going to make the best of them.

He picked her up and set her on her desk. He slid her panties down and threw them across the room. Rosa moaned. Tim sat in her chair and opened the cream. He took a big handful and showed it to Rosa. “What is that, Tim?”

He just smiled back at her. He put the cream on her bare crotch and Rosa screamed. He rubbed it in. She bucked her hips while he rubbed. Tim scraped the remaining cream from the tub and massaged it in. Rosa started convulsing as she came.

Like his wife, Rosa passed out. Tim started disrobing and was naked by the time Rosa’s head shot up. “Fuck me!” she pleaded.

Tim obliged and stepped up to her crotch. Rosa was so wet that a little puddle of juice had developed on her desk. When Tim entered her, she wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him harder into her.

“Oh god! Fuck me!” she screamed. She rocked her hips in time with his thrusts. Tim was right, as amazing as his wife had been, Rosa was even better.

Tim could feel his orgasm swelling up. Rosa ripped her blouse open and pulled her bra down. Her giant mounds wobbled with the lovers as they fucked. “Cum on my tits!” she cried. That sent Tim over the edge and he pulled out, spraying his seed across her desk, breasts and face.

“That was incredible, Rosa.”

Rosa lay half-naked on her desk, panting. She looked at him. “More!”

He wanted to stay, but his desire to try out his new and improved wife got the better of him. “I’m sorry, I gotta get home. I’ll come visit you first thing in the morning.”

“More,” she moaned.

“I can’t. I’ll catch you later.”

He left her draped across her desk. He gave Stacey a buzz to let her know he was on his way. Tim grabbed the PermaBlonde balloon and made his way to the metro.

When he got home, he was shocked to find his wife walking around the house in a negligee with dinner already on the table waiting for him. Stacey had made him one of his favorite dishes and he breathed in the aroma.

Under the aroma of her cooking was another smell: sex. Adrenaline spiked through his body. Tim didn’t realize he stank of it so much. Here’s hoping that Stacey wouldn’t care even if she noticed.

“Welcome home!” Stacey said and jumped and mounted Tim. She wasn’t wearing any panties under the negligee and rubbed her bare crotch on his leg.

“Hey babe. I got this balloon for you.” Stacey got off him and took the balloon.

“It’s so cute. How can I ever repay you?” She said and twirled the balloon’s string around her fingers.

Tim paused. The clerk said that his wife had to inhale the balloon. How the hell was he going to get her to do that? “I know it’s going to sound weird, but would you inhale some of that balloon for me?”

Stacey stopped and looked at him. She started laughing. “Oh my god. That’ll be so funny! I’ll have that high pitched chipmunk voice, and I’ll be like ‘Oh Fuck me fuck me’”, she said, imitating a voice altered by helium. “It’ll be like you’re fucking a chipmunk. Funny sex!”

Stacey undid the balloon and started to inhale the air. Her eyes went wide; Tim watched in joy. Just like when he’d sprayed her with the BottledBlonde, her hair transformed from black to blonde, flowing out of her scalp down her back.

Tim almost drooled as he watched Stacey’s breasts expand. They increased in volume as the balloon decreased. Her tits filled up going from average to large to unreasonable. Finally, Stacey dropped the empty balloon. “Let’s fuck!” she said. Her voice wasn’t as high as if she’d actually inhaled helium, but it wasn’t far off.

Tim threw her on the couch and ripped his pants off. His erection stood out like a lightning rod. Stacey took it in her hands and purred. “I’ve been fucking all day, but I so need a fuck now,” she said.

She took Tim in her mouth, but he pulled away. “What was that?”

“I’m so fucking horny! Let’s fuck.”

“No, before that. You’ve been fucking all day?!”

“Yeah, I was so horny that I fucked the mailman. Then I fucked the guy next door. While I was fucking him, you called and said you were going to be late, so I ordered a pizza so I could fuck the delivery boy. I think he was a virgin.” Stacey giggled.

Tim backed away in shock. If his wife was like this, what was happening to Rosa? Tim put his pants on and grabbed the car keys. He ran out, leaving his naked blond wife on the couch.

“Where you going?” she called out. She watched him hop in their car and speed away. “Oh well. I guess I’ll order me some Chinese.”

* * *

Tim’s office building didn’t have any parking, which was why he took the metro to work. He pulled up and left his car parked in the fire lane out front. He’d called Rosa’s home, but there was no answer and he’d gone by to confirm, but she wasn’t there. She had to be at the office still.

The elevator chimed when it reached the seventh floor and Tim raced out. Rosa’s office’s door was open. Various articles of clothing were scattered about it, but no one was there. Tim could hear moans coming from the supply room. Tim raced over and pulled the door open.

Rosa was naked on the copier, her breasts squeezed up against the glass and colored copies of them were shooting out. The janitor was drilling into her from behind. She looked up at Tim. “Oh god, Tim! It feels so good to be fucked! Come here and let me suck your cock.”

Tim stormed over and decked the janitor. He went falling back into the supply shelf. Tim grabbed Rosa’s arm and jerked her off the copier. He wrapped his coat around her and led her to the elevator. He pulled her in and hit the button for the first floor.

“I’ve always wanted to fuck in an elevator. Put it in me!” Rosa cried. She held her dripping pussy open for Tim.

Tim didn’t respond. When the elevator stopped, he guided her through the lobby and shoved her into his car. He walked around to the driver’s side and got in. Rosa was fondling her breasts and fingering herself. “When are we going to fuck?”

Tim sped to the EMC Products store and pulled Rosa out of the car. “Are we going to fuck here?” she asked. Tim ignored her still and pushed her through the door. Rosa saw the clerk and said, “Finally! A threesome!”

“Look at what your shit has done to the love of my life!” Tim hollered at the clerk. Rosa had taken one of the dildos off the shelf and was about to put it in her pussy. The clerk rushed over and quickly pulled it out of her hands.

“Don’t want to use that one, unless you want to be a she-male,” he told her.

“Just as long as I get something in there,” she whined.

She reached over and started rubbing the clerk’s crotch. He looked around on the shelf and momentarily picked up an anal plug called ‘AssetsUnderManagement’ before he finally found a suitable dildo called ‘FillMeUp’ and handed it to her. Rosa sat on the floor and fucked herself with it.

“What seems to be the problem? HornDog is working just fine.”

“Working just fine? She’s fucking everybody and everything!”

“That’s what HornDog does. It makes the girl excessively horny.”

“How does that help me?” Tim raged.

“HornDog makes women realize that men are just horny dogs. The women become horny sluts to satisfy the men’s needs. So your wife is too busy fucking to really care about what you’re doing or who you’re with. Thus your problem was solved.”

“But look at Rosa!” Tim gestured to the Latina girl, who by now was laying on her back, ramming the dildo into herself with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other.

“You’re the one that gave her the HornDog. I just recommended it for your wife.”

“What am I going to do now?”

The clerk looked at Tim. It was such a pitying look that Tim wanted to punch him. The clerk turned away and came back with two boxes. He handed the smaller one to Tim. “This is something one of my friends from the Textile Department at MCU just sent over. He called it, ‘DearJohn’. He asked me to try it out when I had a chance, and I think it’ll solve your problem perfectly.”

Tim opened the box and inside was a cheap looking wallet. The clerk had walked over to Rosa and was helping her to her feet. “What should I do with this?” Tim asked.

“Put all of your stuff in there. Treat it like you would any wallet.” He said as he led Rosa to a back room. Tim watched the two disappear behind a curtain. He took out his current wallet and transferred everything over. He put his new wallet back into his pocket and the old one into the box.

Five minutes later, Rosa emerged from the back. Little Timmy grew in excitement. Tim had never seen such a sexy hooker. Her mammoth jugs strained the black tube top that was fighting to keep them in. If she’d sneezed, they would have gone bouncing out.

Her diamond studded belly button ring glinted in the light. Her red vinyl miniskirt was more of a belt and did nothing to hide the fact she wasn’t wearing panties. Even if it was long enough to hide that, the chain piercing that dangled down from her crotch advertised the lack of underwear.

Her long legs were encased in fishnet stockings and capped off with bright red 6-inch heels. Tim had to have her, no matter what she cost.

The cigarette in her mouth dangled as she spoke. “Looking for a date, hon?”

“Yeah, how much?”

“For you? $100.”

Tim opened up his new wallet. He liked to think of it as his “whoring wallet” because whenever he used it, he couldn’t help but go out whoring, even though he had his bimbo wife ready for fucking at home. He was in luck: he had $300 in it. He could take this girl for three rides tonight.

The store clerk came out behind the hooker. “That’ll be $600 for the DearJohn set,” he told Tim. Tim tossed his credit card on the counter.

“Just charge that whatever the hell you want. I’m busy.” He put his arm around his new purchase and led her out of the store with his hand on her ass. “I’ll be back in...thirty,” Tim said and left the store.

The clerk smiled to himself as he rang up the order on Tim’s card. Liars were his best customers. Once they started, things always just snowballed from there.