The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Dreams May Come

By The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 3

Stephanie dreamed. She was driving a pink convertible, her long blonde hair blowing in the wind as she sped along. She was wearing nothing but a pink ribbon around her neck and her seatbelt, but all of this seemed perfectly natural.

She heard a siren and looked behind her to see a cop following her in a car shaped exactly like a big hard cock. Confused, she pulled over.

“Was I going to fast, Officer?” she asked when he appeared beside her door. The cop seemed vaguely familiar. A young man but clearly one with a lot of authority.

“Not nearly fast enough, Miss,” the officer corrected her. “You’re going to be late!”

“Oh no!” she exclaimed. “I don’t want to be late! But I need to suck you off!”

“You’ll have to do it while you’re driving,” he told her. “You don’t have a minute to waste!”

In an instant, the officer’s pants were gone and Stefi was face to face with his turgid cock as he sat bare-assed on her steering wheel, his feet on either side of her hips. She was driving as she took his lovely cock into her mouth, not sure at what point she had gotten back on the road or where she was going, just happy that she could blow the officer and hoping she wasn’t going to be late. She drooled profusely as her head bobbed forward and back on his shaft, her hands dutifully at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel, pushing the car to go faster and faster as her lips rubbed faster and faster along the cop’s dick.

Stefi felt like she was going a hundred miles an hours when the cop began to cum in her mouth, filling her with hot goo that tasted like sweetened condensed milk. Then the car came to a sudden halt and the cop was standing outside her convertible again with his pants on.

“Better hurry Miss,” he said. “The show’s about to start!”

He opened the door for her. Confused, she got out and saw her high school. Hadn’t she graduated from high school? She wasn’t sure. She knew she needed to go in, though. Finding she was wearing high heels as well as her pink ribbon, she clipped along the walk way as quickly as she could, her shoulders back, her arms down stiff with her pink-nailed hands extending out at the sides, her massive rack swaying back and forth with every step.

Going through the doors, she found it wasn’t her school at all. It was a big TV studio with lots and lots of pretty women all dressed like she was, though not all in the same colors. There were lavender neck ribbons and lime green neck ribbons and baby blue neck ribbons. Dozens of other colors, some glittering with gems or sequins, but none as pretty as her own pink one. Pink was clearly the best. They all seemed to acknowledge that, as everyone was drinking pink champagne. It made Stefi feel proud that she had the best color.

Suddenly, two women squealed. Stefi turned to see who it was and joined in the squeal. Wiggling towards her on their platform heels was Tiff from the lingerie store and Marci the receptionist! Marci was wearing a neck ribbon covered in green sequins that really looked nice against her mane of red hair. Tiff’s ribbon was a darker pink than Stefi’s but with little white polka dots. Pretty, but not as pretty as Stefi’s!

“I’m so glad you made it on time!” Tiff gushed.

“We were worried you wouldn’t make it!” Marci nodded. “Here, you need to catch up!”

She handed her a flute of pink champagne with a strawberry slice floating in it.

“Take mine too!” Tiff said. “I’ll get more!”

Stefi stared, confused for a moment, at her two drinks, not knowing which to drink first. She closed her eyes and let it be a surprise, opening her mouth as wide as she had for the cop, tilting her head back and swallowing one after the other in quick succession. Marci squealed and clapped in appreciation.

“Wow! That was great!” the receptionist exclaimed. “Especially considering that you don’t drink!”

“I don’t?” Stefi asked, then giggled. “Woopsie!”

“Just five more and you’ll catch up with me!” Tiff announced, returning with a tray of at least a dozen flutes. Stefi took two in each hand and Marci balanced another on top of Stefi’s jutting rack. Stefi wasn’t sure how she was supposed to drink them.

“Did you girls notice that these glasses are exACTly the same big around as my boyfriend’s dick?” Marci asked, taking another glass for herself and drawing her finger around the rim as Stefi managed to lift the glass with her titties and sip out the pink liquid inside.

“Have I sucked your boyfriend’s dick?” Tiff asked.

“Probabably,” Marci said. “You suck a lotta dick!”

Tiff giggled.

“Yep I do!” she said, taking a glass off the tray. “So it’s about this big?”

“ExACTly!” Marci corrected.

Tiff opened her mouth wide and stuck the entire glass in her mouth, leaving just the stem. She swallowed, tilted her head to the side in contemplation, then pulled the glass back out.

“Is your boyfriend’s cock all smooth like that?” she asked.

Marci giggled. “No, dummy! It feels like a cock!”

“Oh!” Tiff said. “Then I’m not sure then. Who’s your boyfriend this week anyway?”

Marci giggled. “I forget!”

“But I wanna suck your boyfriend’s dick too!” Stefi objected. “I suck dick!”

“God, Stefi, you’re such a slut!” Tiff exclaimed and Marci nodded in vigorous agreement.

“That’s not bad, is it?” Stefi asked.

“Fuck no!” Marci exclaimed. “It’s great! That’s why we’re here! Now finish your drinks, the show’s about to start!”

“But…but why are we here?” Stefi asked, but Marci and Tiff had both turned and were walking away. Afraid she was going to be late again, Stefi downed her pink champaign two at a time, then dropped the glasses, which never hit the floor, as she tapped away after her friends in her high heels, the world swirling around as her brain bobbed about in a sea of alcohol.

Stefi pushed her way through ubiquitous naked, curvy flesh and wild hair until she found herself at the front of the crowd of women, happily ending up right between Tiff and Marci.

“What’s going…” Stefi started to ask, but Tiff said “SSSHHH!” and Marci said “IT’S STARTING!”

The stage in front of them suddenly became brightly lit with dozens of spotlights . An announcer from somewhere unseen said “And now, a women FAMOUS world-wide as a bimbo, a slut and business-girl! Adult entertainer, blow job queen and all-around party girl TRIXI SUCKSUMOFF!!!!!!”

From a door in the back emerged a woman with long, straight platinum hair, humongous fake titties decorated with pink glitter, a million dollar smile and two million dollar shoes, covered with pink diamonds matching the stones in her choker. Stefi had never seen anything so pretty in her life. Her hand went to the pink ribbon around her neck. How would it be to have something like that!

“HI! I’m TRIXI!!!!” the woman announced once she had pranced and jiggled up to the front of the stage, the spot light following her all the way. Each of her titties had its own special spotlight as well.

“HI TRIXI!” Stefi called out in unison with the whole crowd.

“I know what you’re thinking!” the platinum blonde announced.

Stefi was startled. She knew what she was thinking? Stefi wasn’t even sure herself what she was thinking.

“You’re thinking ‘OMG! Where did she get those shoes!” Trixi explained.

“OOOOOOH!” Stefi said along with the whole audience, amazed at Trixi’s feat of clairvoyance.

“Between my shoes and my collar and my perfume made from unicorn pee-pee, I’m wearing, like, a gajillion dollars or something!” Trixi informed them. “Now I bet you’re wondering, how can I afford this stuff? I must be some kind of money genius, right?”

Stefi nodded in agreement. She MUST be really really smart about money to have such pretty, expensive stuff.

“But I’m not smart at ALL!” Trixi announced, “I’m a BIMBO just like YOU!”

Stefi’s jaw dropped in amazement. She looked to Marci and Tiff at either side but her friends were just as dumbfounded by the statement.

“It’s amazing but it’s true!” Trixi asserted. “I’m a total dummy!

The platinum blonde giggled like an idiot to prove her point and Stefi and the rest of the audience couldn’t help but join her. Once the infectious giggling tittered off into silence, though, the platinum blonde continued.

“But you may ask, ‘Trixi, if you’re a bimbo, how do you make enough money to have such pretty jewelry and shoes and stuff?’” she said.

Stefi hadn’t been going to ask that, but now that Trixi mentioned it, it was a pretty good question. Stefi could hardly believe the woman really was a bimbo like her.

“I didn’t always usta have money,” Trixi confided. “Like, Oh My God! I got fired from SOOOOO many jobs! I got lots of secretary jobs, and those are really fun at first cuz the bosses are so nice and stuff and they let you suck them off, but then they want you to be able to type and stuff and that’s SO bad for your nails! Plus they want you to be able to spell really hard words that nobody I know even SAYS, forget SPELLS! So, like lots of you, I never could keep a secretary job for very long, no matter how good I fucked the boss or anyone else!”

Stefi shook her head. It just wasn’t fair!

“I tried selling stuff,” Trixi continued. “But when you sell stuff, they always want you to count stuff and count the money you get for stuff. And I don’t have to tell all of you that math is HARD, am I right?”

Stefi nodded in enthusiastic agreement and looked around to see that all the bimbos felt the same way. How could anyone expect them to do math? That was for, like, geniuses and guys and stuff!

“So! I was looking for a job where I didn’t have to use numbers and spelling and other hard stuff like that, a job that wasn’t going to ruin my nails or my hair, a job where I could wear pretty shoes. I was looking for a job where being a bimbo would be a GOOD thing! But where was I going to find a job like that?”

Stefi looked around. It sounded like a great idea, but nobody in the audience seemed to know where they could find a job like that. They all looked back to Trixi for answers.

“But then A MIRACLE happened!” Trixi told them. “I discovered the Brass Pole System!”

The letters BPS appeared 20 feet tall on the screen behind Trixi. Stefi wondered what they meant, but then Trixi started talking again and she forgot about them.

“With the Brass Pole System, guys will literally THROW money at you, just for being who you are and shaking what you got!” Trixi told them. “It sounds unbelievable, but it’s true! All you have to do is shake your titties and men will THROW money at you!”

Stefi was dumbfounded. She looked around and found the other bimbos found equally dumb.

“Now I know what you’re thinking,” Trixi said.

Stefi was startled. She didn’t realize she had been thinking at all!

“You’re gonna tell me: ‘Trixi, I shake my titties all the time! Nobody throws money at me, they just watch my titties!’”

Stefi wasn’t planning on telling Trixi that, but now that she mentioned it, she did have a point. Stefi looked at her big bimbo boobies and gave them a tentative jiggle. Sure enough, no money was thrown at her.

“That’s really good!” Trixi announced. Stefi looked up and was shocked to see the platinum blonde on stage was staring right at her. She blushed furiously.

“What’s your name, little bimbo?” the pink diamond-clad bimbo asked.

“S..stefi!” Stefi stammered.

“You’ve got GREAT TITS, Stefi!” Trixi told her. “Come on up here with me and show off your girls!”

Blushing furiously, Stefi looked back and forth, but Marci and Tiff were nodding enthusiastically, putting their hands on Stefi’s bare ass and propelling her out of the crowd and up on to the stage with the world-famous bimbo Trixi Sucksumoff. Her stomach doing flip flops as her brain sloshed about in all the champagne she had downed. She took cautious steps forward and accepted Trixi’s out-stretched hand. Up close, her pink diamond collar was even more spectacular than it had seemed from back in the audience.

“Everybody, this is Stefi!” Trixi announced, presenting her.

“Hi Stefi!” the audience chimed in, making Stefi blush and feel the champagne even stronger. She giggled.

“Doesn’t she have great boobs?” Trixi asked, slipping an arm under Stefi’s rack and presenting her jugs to the audience.

Every bimbo nodded enthusiastically. Stefi blushed even harder. She had never felt so proud of anything in her entire life.

“Go Stefi! Go Stefi!” Marci and Tiff called out “Love your boobies! Love your boobies!”

Stefi giggled again. She liked this!

“Now shake your titties the way you were before,” Trixi encouraged. “Really let ’um jiggle!”

Embarrassed but enthusiastic, Stefi started working her shoulders, her big boobies responding beautifully, jiggling and jostling, her poking nipples tracing out circles and figure eights in the air. The audience absolutely loved it! They were going crazy. Stefi started wiggling her butt, sending her titties into an even more vigorous chaos of kinetic energy.

“Isn’t she great, girls?” Trixi asked, and the audience agreed. “And it’s fun, isn’t it Stefi?”

“Yeah!” Stefi exclaimed, not stopping. “IT’S GREAT!”

The audience and Trixi gave a friendly giggle in agreement.

“But no matter how great Stefi is at shaking her titties,” Trixi announced, suddenly turning somber. “She’s not making any money. She might look great. Everybody will stare at her titties, and we all know how fun that is, but it’s not going to buy her pink diamond shoes, now, is it?”

Stefi stopped suddenly, the joy of jiggling instantly draining away. Was everything not as great as she thought it was? She looked out at the audience and saw that the other bimbos weren’t smiling any more. They were confused. Stefi was confused. And not in a good way, either. No pink diamond shoes, no matter how well she jiggled her titties? It was the saddest thought in the world.

“That’s right, girls,” Trixi contined seriously. “No matter how nice your jugs and no matter how good you are at wiggling them, men won’t throw money at you. They might stare at you, they might even fuck you, but as nice as that is, it doesn’t buy shoes. And that’s a problem. Cuz even if you have the best Sugar Daddy in the world, sometimes a girl needs to buy her own shoes, am I right?”

The audience nodded, looking concerned. The tone of the gathering had taken on a truly somber note. Stefi was close to tears. She needed shoes and she couldn’t get them!

“It isn’t the men’s fault,” Trixi clarified. “They WANT to throw money at you for shaking your titties. Nothing would make them happier! But they don’t know WHEN and WHERE to throw the money.”

Stefi sucked her lip. That was so sad! Men with money wanted to give it to her for shaking her num-nums but they didn’t know when to do it? There HAD to be a solution, but Stefi was just too dumb to know what it was.

“But don’t be sad, girls,” Trixi said, holding up a hand. “I was once just a poor dumb bimbo like Stefi here, shaking my titties and not getting any money for it at all! But that all changed when I discovered the BPS, the Brass Pole System!”

Stefi looked up, her head swimming. Was there a way out from this shoe-less hell?

“With the Brass Pole System, you shake your titties just like Stefi showed us, but men KNOW that you want them to throw money at you!” Trixi said.

“How? How do they know?” Stefi asked, desperate to know the answer.

“They know because you use the Brass Pole System!” Trixi explained. “With the Brass Pole System, you need a nice pair of titties to wiggle, but you need something more besides!”

“What?” Stefi begged “What?”

“What?” the audience begged in unison.

“You need…..” Trixi said, stretching out the tension. “A BRASS POLE!”

Stefi was dumbfounded. She never would have guessed that! Not in a million years! Beneath her, the stage rumbled. Then out of a hole in the floor came a big brass pole, growing towards the ceiling like it was the longest cock in the world. It was BEAUTIFUL!

“If you’re jiggling your titties for men to watch, you’re just a bimbo,” Trixi said. “Not that there’s anything wrong with that. But when you jiggle your titties while dancing around a brass pole, you go from being a bimbo to being a stripper! And men LOVE to throw money at strippers!”

“OOOOOOH!” exclaimed the audience. Stefi stood up taller. She still wasn’t sure she understood, but she had hope!”

“Let me show you how it works,” Trixi said. “Guys?”

Suddenly a dozen gorgeous men walked onto the stage, each carrying a chair. One of the youngest, who seemed oddly familiar to Stefi, winked at her as he came in, then took his place in a semi circle around the pole, facing the audience.

“Now watch this, girls!” Trixi said. “Music!”

A classic rock anthem with a throbbing bass line began playing from hidden speakers and a spotlight went to the big brass pole. On the big screen at the back, the pole was projected from the perspective of the men, three times life size, so the bimbos could see what the guys were seeing.

Trixi strutted over to the brass pole, grabbed hold of it and raised her right leg, pressing it against the pole, her diamond-studded heel flashing above her head. The men smiled. Trixi smiled back and ran her left hand up her left thigh, giving a little quiver as it passed her pussy, then on up the inside of her right leg to grab her right heel. Leaning back with her left foot braced against the base of the pole, she leaned out from the pole, holding on with her right hand, forming some sort of sexy sundial there beneath the spotlight. She let go of her heel and turned about so that she was facing the men.

She leaned back against the pole, looked out across the men with bedroom eyes, and then ever so slowly she began to shake her glittering global titties, pivoting her back against the brass pole. She was immediately met with a shower of one dollar bills, propelled towards her by the delighted men.

“OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” exclaimed the bimbos in the audience, now that they saw how it was done.

But Trixi wasn’t done yet. She reached up and grabbed her nipples, giving them a hard squeeze, closing her eyes and shuddering with pleasure. With her eyes closed, she couldn’t see the hail of singles that fell in response, but it wasn’t lost on Stefi or the bimbo audience. It was incredible!

Trixi opened her eyes, giggled, then danced around the pole. She wound up with her back towards the men. She spread her heels wide and bent forward, wrapping her hands around the pole. She wiggled her ass at the men, then reached back with one hand and gave herself a loud spank. More money flew towards her.

She stood up, looked over her shoulder at the cash and the men, then sucked her right finger and looked surprised to see it there. Then she bent over, all the way this time, so she was looking at the guys between her legs. She jiggled her jostling jugs there in their upside-down state and even more money rained down on her.

Trixi continued showing dozens of ways to wiggle, jiggle and giggle around the brass pole, all the while coaxing more and more money out of the men. Stefi stared in utter fascination and not a little envy. Trixi made it look so easy! Why couldn’t Stefi do that? After all, she had nice titties. She was easy. Everybody knew that!

The song came to an end. Trixi crawled around on her hands and knees, clutching money to her titties and blowing kisses to her benefactors. She wobbled along on her knees back to the bimbos in the audience, taking her place back beside Stefi, not worrying about the trail of cash she was leaving behind her.

“Wasn’t that easy?” Trixi asked, sticking her hands up in question, letting bills flutter down in a pile or stay stuck to her sweating body. “I got like a gazillion dollars from just one song!”

The bimbos made impressed noises and grinned at the money, dreaming of the shoes it could buy.

Trixi leaned forward and held herself up on her hands, her platinum blonde hair swishing forward to cover her big fake boobies.

“Now you’re probably thinking, ‘Sure that’s fine for a financial genius like Trixi, but can a dumb bimbo like me really make money like that using the Brass Pole System?’” Trixi said.

Hope faded from the faces of the bimbo audience and from Stefi’s heart.

“But what you girls are forgetting is: I’m a big dumb bimbo too!” Trixi exclaimed. “I never even graduated high school, even though I was fucking, like, half my teachers, the principal and a couple of janitors! I’m not a genius! I’m just a bimbo! BUT….I’m a bimbo with a Brass Pole! And THAT makes all the difference!”

The audience stared at her, confused. Stefi couldn’t blame them. She was confused too.

“I know it’s confusing,” Trixi confessed, holding out her hands in a plea for patience. “But let me prove it to you.”

She got back up and turned to Stefi.

“Stefi, you’ve never used the Brass Pole System before in your whole life, have you?” Trixi asked.

Stefi gasped. This felt like a test. She was so bad at tests!

“I…don’t think so,” she confessed.

“Of course you haven’t!” Trixi exclaimed, relieving Stefi by confirming she had the right answer. “But what if I told you that, without any lessons at all, you could walk right up to that brass pole, shake your titties and make some cash! Would you give it a try?”

Stefi’s eyes went wide. She looked at the pole and the friendly guys surrounding it. She looked at Trixi with her glittering teeth and her glittery boobs. She looked at the audience and saw Marci and Tiff nodding insistently at her.

“Um…Yes!” Stefi exclaimed.

“Good girl!” Trixi exclaimed, slapping Stefi’s ass. “Go for it!”

Stefi approached the pole as a saxophone began wailing. Her stomach flip-flopped. Could she really do this? She looked at the men. They were all smiling at her. Her eyes fixed on the familiar-looking one. He wanted her to do this. He wanted to reward her for doing this. She would do ANYTHING for him. She knew that now. Anything to earn his dollar; to earn his approval.

Without letting her eyes leave the beautiful man, she reached out and grabbed the pole. It was so long and hard. She rubbed her hand up and down on it. So long and hard. The man’s eyes burned into her. He was so long and hard; She just knew it!

His eyes dropped, breaking contact. Why? Her heart was in her throat. But then she realized he was staring at her titties. Her big beautiful bimbo boobies. He liked them! He really liked them! Stefi felt great! She was going to jiggle her titties better than she had ever jiggled them before!

She closed her eyes and let all thought flee her uninhabitable brain. She let the music and her growing lust tell her what to do. Her hips began to sway, back and forth, back and forth. Her hand rubbed up and down the pole. Her shoulders rolled back, one after the other, making one big tittie rise and fall, followed by its twin. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at the beautiful man. She was in the zone!

She reached up behind and above her head and grasped the pole with both hands. Three pelvic thrusts in quick succession had her hopping towards the man, spreading her feet out a little at every step so she wound up with her knees wide, her pussy smiling at her audience, her taught midriff almost parallel to the ground as she hung on to the pole, looking lustfully between her arms and titties at the important man. He flung dozens of dollars at her. She wiggled her hips and jiggled her tits. She undulated, longing for the man’s hard cock in her, squeezing her pussy longingly at every rise of her hips. Trickles of moisture fell from her cunt. Dollars fell from the sky. Everything around her took on a hazy pink tint to it.

She made a massive pelvic thrust that had her flipped upsided down, clinging to the pole with her legs now, spinning around it impossibly fast. Only the man’s eyes were visible. Everything else was a pink blur. But oh, those eyes. Those EYES.

Stefi didn’t know if she was upside down or right side up anymore. Those words didn’t even mean anything now. There was no gravity but the draw of HIS eyes. There was nothing that could support her but the throbbing phallic pole between her thighs. It wasn’t a pole at all. It was a cock. A huge, hard, enormous cock, pressed between her legs and her titties, so big around she could barely get her arms all the way around it. She licked it and the taste was heaven. Somehow, even with her face right against the massive cock, she could still see HIS eyes. They approved. She licked again and again, harder and harder, squeezing it with arms and legs as it throbbed. It was about to cum. HE was about to cum.

And with pure rapture Stefe realized that she was too.

* * *

Stefi was still coming when she woke up. Her legs were spread wide, the left one hooked over the back of the couch, her not-nearly-long-and-hard-enough fingers embedded deep in her twat. She was confused as to where she was. She was blinded by a sea of pale blonde hair that covered her face in a swirling mass. Looking down towards her crotch and the sadly absent giant cock, she found the only thing she could see through all the hair were two massive mounds of flesh. Pulling her fragrant fingers from their hidie-hole, she brushed the blonde tangle out of her eyes and grinned at what she now saw clearly.

“I gots real big boobies!” she announced in utter joy.

The happy site almost made up for the absence of the cock and that incredible man that did such wonderful things to her. She wished she knew where she could find him somewhere outside of her dreams. Then she could just suck him and fuck him forever!

There was an electronic bleating. Stefi couldn’t figure out where it was coming from. It was annoying, though, because she really wanted to go back to sleep, back to her wonderful dreams. It just went on and on though. At last, she realized what it was.

“Oh! The phone!” she exclaimed.

Thinking it just might be the man of her dreams calling to tell her where he was, she scrambled to her feet, became tangled in a blanket, stepped in a puddle where her ice water from the night before had spilled, over-corrected as she fell forward, not taking into account the massive mass of her new mammaries, and toppled to the left, banging her head on the coffee table.

‘Fuck!: exclaimed Stephanie. “Fuck that hurt!”

The phone kept ringing. Stephanie began hyperventilating. It had happened again. It had gotten worse. So much worse. The phone still rang.

“Give up already, goddamn it!” she screamed at the infernal phone. “Can’t you see my life is going to hell?”

It didn’t stop. In a daze, she staggered towards it.

The caller ID told her it was work. God, what time was it anyway? She found a clock and her mind balked. 3 in the morning? No, that couldn’t be right. There was light streaming in from the edge of the blinds. She had slept until 3 p.m. Without calling in. With all that was going on in her life, this seemed the most distressing thing somehow. Perhaps because it was the only thing that seemed like it could be real and not some freakish nightmare.

She didn’t remember deciding to answer, but she pushed the button and said “hello?” in a small, lost voice.

“Stephanie?” came Mr. Porque’s voice. “Stephanie, are you all right?”

“I….I don’t think so…” she confessed, pushing her impossibly blonde hair out of her eyes. “Not all right….not all right at all……..sick. I’m…sick. Sorry. Slept to long. Didn’t call. Sick. I’m sick.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry, Stephanie,” her boss exclaimed. “Have you seen a doctor?”

“I…I think…yes?” she asked. She might have seen a doctor. Or was that a dream? No, that was a dream. That horrible…wonderful…dream…The doctor’s cock was soooo…

“I’m really sorry you aren’t feeling better, Stephanie,” Mr. Porque said. “I assumed when you didn’t call in that it was something like that. You take as much time as you need to get better, ok?”

“OK…” she said. “Th…thank you, Mr. Porque. I want to get better.”

“Of course you do,” he said. “And I know you will! But I didn’t just call to tell you to take whatever time you need to get better. I wouldn’t bother you at home if it wasn’t really important. I just really need you to sign off on the audit you were doing.”

“Oh...uh...I don’t think I finished it...” Stephanie said, shame rising.

“Understandable,” said her boss. “We had an intern finish up. So it just needs your signature.”

“I...there’s no way I could come in just now!” Stephanie exclaimed, looking at her boobs. They were even bigger! Nothing she owned would cover them! Not even her new clothes. Her pretty pink new clothes. But she could buy more. Tiff could bring her more. She was sure of it. Lots of pretty pink clothes to show off her big boobies...

She bit hard on her lower lip, so hard that it bled. She was on the phone with her boss for hell’s sake! She could loose her job over this! What was he saying? She had completely zoned out.

“Stephanie?” Mr. Porque’s confused voice came from the phone. “Stefi? Are you still there? Are you feeling better?”

“I...No...What?...I can’t come at work...come to work!” she said, her head spinning. What had he called her?. “I’ll sign...later.”

“But he’s already on his way!” Mr. Porque said. “He’ll be there any moment! It’ll just take a second.”

“Who?” Stephanie asked, more confused than ever.

“My nephew!” he exclaimed. “The one who’s bringing over the audit for you to sign!”

“Nephew?” She asked.

Mr. Porque had a nephew? And he was coming over? He had cum before? A flash of the huge cock she had straddled in her dream appeared briefly before her, followed by an after image of The Man’s eyes.

“Please, Stefi, it will only take a second,” Mr. Porque reasoned.

“I…” she said. Had her boss just called her Stefi?

There was a knock on the door. Stephanie jumped in alarm. Her massive juggs quivered in response. She stared at them in horror. She was still wearing her bathrobe but it was wide open. She hadn’t even thought to close it. Could she? Could she cover such lovely…

She shuddered and pulled the robe closed. It covered her protruding nipples but just barely, gapping to expose mind-blowing amounts of cleavage. She had dropped her phone. She looked to it on the floor. She looked at the pale globes of flesh that could not be contained by her bathrobe. The knock at the door came again. What could she do? What could she do? The nephew…he would know she was there. Mr. Porque had just been speaking to her. If she pretended not to be there or to be asleep, they would know it was a lie!

Her mind froze in indecision, but a third knock sent her legs into action, walking towards the door with no real input from Stephanie that she was aware of.

“Ms. Smiley?” a masculine voice called out from behind the door. “Ms. Smiley, are you there?”

Ms. Smiley. That was her name, right? They had always teased her about it. Teased her if she was smiling. Teased her if she wasn’t. What should she do now? Smile or don’t? She didn’t know! Her hand seemed to know what to do, though. It reached out to open the door.

“Oh good,” said the voice. “I was afraid you were asleep! I’m so sorry you’re sick, Ma’am. Can you sign this for my uncle so you can get back to your rest?”

Back to sleep. Back to dreams. Such nice dreams…

The young man was holding out a piece of paper. A piece of pale pink paper. With hot pink ink. And a pink pen On a pink clipboard.

“It’s pink,” she said in confused wonder. “It’s all pink.”

“Yes, it’s nice, isn’t it?” said the young man, holding it out towards her. “Can you sign it now?”

The words were all curly. Curly and pink. Pretty. She couldn’t really read them. She had to sign. Her boss said so. Sign and then go back to sleep. Back to dreams. She took the pink clip board. At the bottom, she wrote with curly pink script ‘Stefi Smiley’.

“Thank you, Ms. Smiley,” the young man said as she continued to stare at the curly letters, unable to make heads or tails of them but getting an odd, curly-pink-sort-of feeling behind her eyes as she stared.

“My uncle said you weren’t feeling well, so I brought you some medicine,” the young man said.

She blinked and looked up. The man was holding a clear glass bottle and a small crystal glass. The bottle was full of a glittering fluid. It was pink. She smiled. He poured. She drank. It tasted of strawberries and vodka. Mostly vodka. Tears welled up in her eyes. She blinked them away. Who was this young man? Why had he brought her…medicine? Was he a doctor? He sort of looked like a doctor she might have seen before…

“You need more medicine, Stefi,” the man was saying, refilling the glass. “You need to feel better. This will make it better.”

“Better…” she said, frowning daintily. “It’s…pink?”

“Yes, and pink is good, Stefi!” he encouraged. “You like pink.”

“I like pink…” she half agreed and swallowed her medicine. The doctor refilled her glass.

“I…know you?” she asked, trying to focus on the young man who had slipped into her apartment and closed the door behind himself. She had seen him before. She knew it. But she kept looking back to the unreadable script or the glittering medicine, not able to focus on his face. The medicine might help her focus. She drank it down.

“Yes, you know me Ms. Smiley,” the young man agreed. “I was an intern at my uncle’s company. Of course, with the anti-nepotism policy, we couldn’t really tell anyone we were related. But I knew right away you were someone I wanted to work with.”

Intern? Nephew? Stephanie blinked. Something was wrong.

“You…stole my underwear?” she asked, the question bubbling up from a deep, thick, sticky pink goo. This was the intern. The one who she had found in the women’s locker room at the company gym. The one she had found going through her stuff. She should be angry about that…shouldn’t she?

“Yes, that was me, and I feel really sorry about that,” he confessed. “I wouldn’t have done it but I really needed them. I wanted to make it up to you, though, so I brought you a present. Replacement panties”

He held up a frilly pair of satin panties. They were pink.

“They’re pink!” she exclaimed and blushed.

“I know. They’re much nicer than the ones I stole, aren’t they?” he said, handing them to her and taking her empty glass and the clip board. “Go ahead, Stefi! Put them on! You’ll LOVE them!”

Stefi giggled and slipped the panties on. They were nice. So very nice. Much nicer than the ones he had stolen. She decided to forgive him and gave him a kiss on the cheek to show him.

“I’m so glad we can be friends again, Stefi!” he exclaimed. “Here, have some more medicine while I get out your other presents!”

Stefi squealed. Presents! But she blinked at the refilled glass he handed her.

“But I feel lots better now!” she exclaimed. “I feel SUPER!”

“I can see that, Stefi Smiley!” he agreed. “But we don’t want you feeling ANY pain, right? We don’t want you ever feeling bad again!”

“You’re the doctor!” she giggled, shrugged and drank. She wasn’t sure if he was a doctor, but he kind of looked like one. Somebody important, anyhow.

Stefi’s presents were all pink and all perfect. There was a pink demibra that held up her new titties wonderfully while leaving her pokie-pink nips exposed. There was a clinging pink microdress that barely covered her twat and whose neckline barely covered her areolas. Big pink plastic hoops dangled from her ears. Chunky pink heels gleamed on her feet. Pink plastic bracelets clinked on her right wrist and left ankle. Between each squeal-inducing present, doctor-nephew-intern gave her more medicine, so by the time he placed the pink plastic tiara declaring her a princess in curly plastic letters on her blonde head, the bad feelings of before were just a fuzzy, confusing memory.

Still, she couldn’t help but pout when she saw that his gift bag was now empty. There should have been something more. Something….

Her hand went to her neck. It felt so naked…

“Come now, Stefi,” he said, slipping an arm around her waste and reaching up to stroke her right num-nums. “You’re finally ready. Ready for your REAL present.”

“My real present?” she asked, swaying atop her heels, the room tilting slowly.

“That’s right, Stefi,” he said, handing her the clipboard she had signed so long ago. “It’s at my house. Waiting for you.”

“OK!” she exclaimed, staring at the curly script. With all that medicine in her, she almost thought she could understand what it said. Whatever it said, though, it was pretty. Pink…

His hand was around her waist, guiding her. She would go anywhere with him. Do anything for him. She knew that now. Why had she ever not known that?

She was slightly disappointed to see that his car was not pink. It was a black Italian sports car. Of course, a doctor-intern-nephew-policeman could afford a nice car like that. She was happy to discover, however, that there WAS something pink for her there in the passenger seat. A pointy pink vibrator. Stefi was cumming before they had even left the parking garage.

* * *

Stefi alternated between taking more medicine and driving herself to orgasm. Occasionally the beautiful man would reach over and squeeze her tittie or her thigh and she would squeal happily. She had no idea where they were going. They had left the city and were surrounded by what might have been trees, though the way her eyes were unfocused it was all a greenish blur. She preferred to look at her pretty pink outfit and her pretty pink medicine and her pretty pink dildo. Mostly, though, she liked to look at the pretty pink paper she had signed with pretty pink ink. She still couldn’t quite read it, but she was pretty sure it was a promise. A pretty pink promise to be pretty and pink. She giggled.

The young man stopped the car in front of a house. It was a big house. Really, that was the extent to which Stefi could take it in at this point. A big house in the woods. The nice young man helped her out of the car. She leaned heavily on him, pressing her massive chest against his strong, dominating masculinity, leaving her dildo and half-empty medicine bottle behind but keeping her pretty pink promise. Humming happily, she let herself be led into the house, somehow keeping her wobbly knees and top heavy titties above her soaring pink plastic pumps.

The interior of the house was blurry opulence, but the young man hurried her through the extravagant hall and down a stairway into a dark basement.

“Where are we…” Stefi started to ask, but then she stopped in amazement. There was light. Pink light.

“Prettyyyyyy!” Stefi exclaimed, letting the last sound softly die, leaving her mouth in an open grin.

There in an alcove of the cellar were dozens of pink candles surrounded by grotesque mounds of wax bearing witness to the many comrades who had held vigil before them. They illuminated an altar. The focal point was a black stone idol, three feet tall, carved into the form of a daemon, its eyes wild with unquenchable lust, its mouth curved in a soul-corrupting grin, its hands beckoning, its masculine member huge and rampant. Stefi’s eyes were drawn to that black stone cock. Or, rather, to the slip of pink fabric that was draped across it.

“My Collar!” Stefi exclaimed.

She staggered toward the altar and knelt before it. There were dozens of items carefully arranged around the lovely pink ribbon. A pair of panties that had disappeared from the company gym months ago, soaked with a musky-smelling fluid. Her company i.d. photo, blown up 8x10 with big pink hearts covering her eyes. A lock of dark hair tied in a pink ribbon, half of it bleached blonde. Stefi wondered how they had gotten there and what they were for, but only for a fraction of a second. How could she even think about such things when she had found her collar? Was this another dream? If it was, she didn’t want to wake up!

“Take it, Stefi,” HE encouraged. “It’s yours. It will complete you. Take it. Wear it. Love it.”

With trembling hands, she reached forward. She took the pink fabric, impossibly soft, and stretched it around her neck. Her fingers met beneath her chaotic mane of blonde hair and the ribbon quivered, alive, within her grasp, the ends magically joining and fusing. The ribbon was snug around her neck and she knew in her soul it would never, ever come off.

It was part of her. HE had saved her from a life of dreariness. She would never worry again about the woman she had once been, the values she had once held, the thoughts she had once entertained.

“Oh thank you!” she exclaimed, turning to HIM. “May I suck you off now?”

The important young man was drenched in sweat. Tiny tear drops of blood ran down his cheeks. He was clasping a carved iron scepter in his hands.

“First Lord Gathlaroth,” he said in an exhausted voice. “First fruits for Him.”

Stefi didn’t need to ask who Lord Gathlaroth was. She turned back to the rigid phallus that had held her collar for her and gratefully, worshipfully, took the demonic dick into her mouth, into her heart, into her soul. It didn’t feel like stone. It felt warm. Warm and wonderful. Looking up at the idol’s grinning face, she giggled with its sculpted pecker down her throat.

“I am such a slut,” she thought happily to herself. “Such a pretty pink slut. Such a bimbo. Silly pink bimbo. Stefi the Bimbo Slut. Happy, happy Stefi. I could suck on Lord Gathlaroth forever. I willsuck on Lord Gathlaroth forever. I promised. My pretty pink promise. His forever! I am His forever! <giggle> But He will share me for now! <giggle> Oh yes He will! So happy! So happy!”

* * *

Stefi was walking down the hallway at work, humming happily to herself. She was wearing a pink ribbon around her neck and pink platform ‘Fuck Me’ shoes on her feet, with nothing in between but her long blonde hair. She didn’t mind at all, though, and neither did anyone else in the office. They all greeted her cheerfully and she giggled and waved. She wasn’t sure who most of them were. She wasn’t wearing her glasses and everything was a little fuzzy. She didn’t mind that either, though.

She got to Mr. Porque’s office and bounced in tits first as always. She wished him a good morning. It was only then that she noticed her boss wasn’t alone. A man was there with him. A very handsome man and clearly very powerful and influential client. He seemed familiar, but she wasn’t sure where from.

“Ah, Stefi!” exclaimed Mr. Porque. “I’m so glad you’re here! This is the one I was telling you about. She has been our company’s Bimbo of the Month for 8 months running now!”

“Wow! That’s really impressive, Stefi!” said the visitor. “I can see you really deserve it, though!”

Stefi giggled and blushed, happy to be appreciated.

“Oh it’s nothing, really!” she said modestly. “I think they probably keep giving it to me cuz I really like to suck dick!”

She giggled and twirled a strand of blonde hair around her finger.

“Oh, it’s not just because she likes it,” Mr. Porque assured the Very Influential Client.

“She’s very, very good at it! She couldn’t think her way out of a wet paper sack, but she gives head like a fucking genius!”

“You can get out of a paper sack by thinking?” Stefi asked, looking around a little nervously in case they had a wet paper sack that they were going to make her try to get out of.

“That’s not something you need to worry about Stefi,” Mr. Porque said.

Stefi giggled with relief and stopped worrying entirely. She toyed with her left nipple.

“Did you still want your morning BJ Mr. Porque?” she asked.

“Really, Stefi,” Mr. Porque said, disapproving. “What about our guest?”

“Oh, I’ll blow him too!” Stefi said, embarrassed that they might have thought she was stingy with her cock sucking. “Um, was I supposta ask him first? Since he’s the guest?”

“He’s more than just a guest, silly bimbo!” Mr. Porque informed her. “He’s a Very Important Client!”

“Oh my god!” Stefi exclaimed. “I’m so sorry! Stupid, stupid Stefi! Please don’t be mad at Mr. Porque, Mister! It’s not his fault I’m just such a silly bimbo!”

“Now, now,” said the V.I.C. consolingly. “There’s no reason to get your panties in a bunch!”

Stefi looked down at her naked twat, very confused as to what he meant.

“Not you, Stefi,” the V.I.C. clarified. “I meant Mr. Porque. I’m the one who came here and messed up Stefi’s routine. You can’t expect a bimbo to think on her feet as quickly as she does on her knees.”

Mr. Porque chuckled cheerily. “That’s certainly true!”

Stefi was all the more confused. Mr. Porque had never worn panties before. Not in all the time she had been getting him out of his pants. He mostly wore boxers. But she was relieved that he seemed happy with her again.

“And though I appreciate the offer, I really think she should go ahead and suck you off now,” the V.I.C. said.

Stefi was a little disappointed, since she really liked the idea of going down on this Very Important Client, but she also loved sucking off Mr. Porque, so it wasn’t much of a disappointment.

“Oh, but, I couldn’t!” Mr. Porque said. “You’ve come all this way; it’d be a shame to give you sloppy seconds.”

“Well, if that’s what you’re worried about, I really am much more interested in probing the depths of that hot notch in her crotch,” the V.I.C. confessed. “And if she’s all the bimbo you say she is, I should be able to make use of her back end while you make use of the front.”

“Right you are!” Mr. Porque exclaimed. “A brilliant idea!”

“Brilliance runs in the family, Uncle,” the V.I.C. replied.

Stefi squealed with delight at the idea! Then she squealed even louder when the men took off their pants.

“STEFI LOVES COCK!” she announced needlessly. No one could doubt it the way she was quivering with anticipation.

Mr. Porque chuckled, causing his stiff pecker to bob up and down, then rolled his desk chair out from behind his desk, then sat down, bare ass, and leaned back to give Stefi’s mouth free access as he had done so many times before. Rather than kneeling, though, Stefi bent at the waist to suck of her boss, but looked over her shoulder to look back at the young Very Important Client. His rampant cock looked familiar. Had he fucked her before? She didn’t care. What mattered was he was going to fuck her now!

“Fuck me please!” she asked the V. I. C., then took her boss in her mouth. She was drooling heavily, but not as heavily as her pussy was. The V.I.C. slid into her easily from behind, filling her with its hot bulk. BLISS! Stefi began to bob her head up and down on Mr. Porque’s shaft, her tongue swishing back and forth the way she knew he liked it, as the younger man began to piston in and out of her, holding firm to her hips with his powerful, dominating hands.

“I’ve never…had to work…so hard…” the V.I.C. said as he pushed into her again and again. “To bring…a bitch…to Lord Gathlaroth…but Stefi…was soooo…worth it! I still…look forward…to fucking her!”

“I told you, my boy,” Mr. Porque replied. “I told you. The longer they take to come to a boil, the hotter they are when they do. And Stefi is one HOT piece of ASS!”

Stefi giggled in agreement. A hot piece of ass is what she was. What she always wanted to be.

“That she is, Uncle! <grunt>” said the important young man. “That she is. She fucks…like a dream…like a dream come true.”

Stefi moaned in pleasure around her mouth full of cock. A dream. A dream come true. Was this a dream? She didn’t know. In her dreams, she was blonde bimbo who loved cock. When she woke up, she was a blonde bimbo who loved cock. There really wasn’t any way to tell the difference.

Her life was just too dreamy.

The End