The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WHAT GIRL IS THIS

CHAPTER FIVE:

The next morning, Stan lingered for a moment over the end of his breakfast. He drummed his fingers on the tabletop and shuffled his feet under the table.

The girl noticed and paused in picking up the remnants of their meal. “Stan, is there something you’re waiting on me to do? Have I forgotten something?”

“No. But, there is something.... uh, that’s come up.”

“Yes?”

“Well, it’s um. This thing.”

She smiled. “A thing has come up?” She brightened and started to crawl under the table toward his crotch.

“NO. No, not that.” He sighed. “That’s up all the time these days anyway. No, there is this THING. This thing is happening.”

She crawled out from under the table, and sat on her heels, looking at him. “There’s a thing that’s come up and it’s happening?”

“Yeah, this weekend.”

“Oh. What kind of thing. Stan?”

“Umm. A party thing.”

“A party?”

“Yeah, see... my boss always has a Christmas party and I never go cause I never have a date and I’m always sorta embarrassed, and I never know who to talk to and the one time I did go, I felt really alone, and I don’t really want to go, but I sorta said I had a date, so...”

The girl nodded her head slowly, her eyes blinked twice. “When is the party, master?”

“Saturday night.”

“How do people dress for this party, Stan? Is it dressy, or costume?”

Stan’s misery seemed to increase and he slumped in his chair even more. “It’s a black tie party.” He looked at the table top. “And there’s ... " His voice grew quiet. “dancing.”

The girl nodded, as if to herself.

“Stan, I can handle all this. I am conditioned to respond well to exactly these kinds of emergencies.”

Stan looked up at her, hope in his face.

“But we have work to do, Stan, and you’re going to need to spend more money.” She seemed uncertain at the prospect.

Stan nodded. “I was afraid of that. Okay.” He looked at her steadily. “Just this once, just this one time in my entire life, I want people like that ASSHOLE Dwight Fellows to know that I’m the one. The one to look at, the one to admire.... just once.”

He grinned a fierce grin at the girl. “And if that means I spend my money... then FUCK IT!”

She laughed and jumped to her feet, clapping her hands. “Then take today off, cause we’re spending the day shopping, Stan!”

Stan called into work and took a personal day. His supervisor gave him a bit of a hard time about it, but admitted that Stan rarely called in sick or flaked out on a job, so he gave Stan the time he was requesting.

Stan and the girl got themselves dressed and caught the bus to the other side of town, the upscale part. After catching another bus, they made their way to a large mall.

The girl led Stan into a mens store. Stan looked around and groaned. Over the next hour, she helped him pick out a tuxedo, shirt, shoes, socks, and the normal accessories. Somewhere in the process, she managed to add two pairs of slacks and a sport coat to the pile.

As they were ringing up the purchases, Stan noticed a sign up above the register that read. “Pants/Shirts purchased today that need alterations will be ready in __ days.” Where the blank was printed in, someone had written in ‘10’ in chalk.

“Excuse me. Is it really ten days to get these back?” Stan asked the man at the counter. The guy, who’s name-tag read ‘Martin’ looked up and said. “Oh yeah, big rush for New Years.” Stan heaved another big sigh and turned to tell the girl that there was no way the clothes would be ready.

Before he could say a word, the girl smiled at Martin the clerk, leaned way over the counter, allowing her large breasts to rest on the counter top, and said quietly to him. “Rush service, please Martin.” She batted her beautiful eyes at the man, and smiled.

Stan was rather surprised to discover that rush service was only going to cost him $10 more. He paid gladly. Arm in arm they left the store.

A few moments later, she led him into a lingerie store. She patted a seat in the waiting area and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

The girl, dressed in sweat pants and a baggy over-coat disappeared into the recesses of the bra and panty lined store. Stan tried hard not to look at any of the women and girls examining the merchandise. Thinking about girls in lacy underthings tended to have a stiffening effect on him and he didn’t want to stick out in the store.

A few minutes passed.

The girl stepped out of a changing room and looked at Stan. Stan looked at her. She had shed the bulky clothes, and stood there, in the public store, nearly naked to his eyes. She wore a tiny and lacy black g-string and bra. Her nipples were nearly exposed. She smiled. Toned, thin, huge chested, beautiful and (today) blond haired, she positively radiated sex.

Conversation in the store dwindled as man after man, shopping with his wife or girlfriend noticed the girl and stood speechless. Women looked up.

The girl put her hands on her hips and pressed her chest forward, grinning at Stan. “Do you like this, Stan?”

Stan’s mouth had gone suddenly dry. There seemed to be a faint ringing in his ears. “Oh.”

She turned and walked back into the booth.

Men suddenly found things to talk about with their wives. In the front of the store, a woman began loudly berating her male companion as a ‘pervert’ and pushed him out of the store.

“How about this, master?” She said, stepping out in a one piece bustier and teddy. Her magnificent breasts strained in their captivity like panthers at a leash. The teddy made a tight V down her ass and disappeared into her crotch as she turned for his approval.

Stan was wordless.

“Holy mother of God” Said a goggle eyed man. His wife slapped him and led him out of the store.

“Tramp” Said one woman to another. The second woman nodded and whispered. “Whore.” under her breath. Stan heard them. He frowned.

Stan stood and went to the door to the changing room. He held the door lightly closed and spoke through the slats to the girl. “Just pick a few things, whatever you like, and come to the front. I’ll pay up there.”

About fifteen minutes later, she joined him at the front counter. She had a handful of panties and bras, trying to decide what to buy. Stan took it all and pushed it across the counter to the clerk. “We’ll take it all.”

The woman behind the counter smiled a thin smile at them both and, saying nothing, rang the purchases up. Stan grimaced slightly at the total and paid on his ATM card.

As they left the store, Stan could not tell if the girl was aware of the stares that followed her or not. If she was aware, she seemed undisturbed.

After the lingerie store, she led him to a large department store where they shopped for dresses. She seemed very experienced at this sort of thing to Stan, and he found he didn’t have much to say. Stan did notice that the sales girls were nice to his girl right up until she came out of the dressing room in a formal dress, looking like it was made for her. After that, Stan thought they were kind of catty to her. The girl seemed impervious to it. Maybe she was just unaware of it.

After a dress came shoes. And then a handbag. And then stockings... then makeup... hair products...

Stan wondered if his ATM card would catch fire.

They had too much to carry on the bus, so another taxi ride was in order. They made it home in time for the girl to put things away and rush to make him dinner.

He could tell over dinner as they talked about the mating patterns of Vulcan men and the sociological impact of a society with a retarded sex drive, that she was very happy and very engaged in preparing for the party. Stan found himself to be dreading it.

One thing that was clear to Stan out of the day’s outing. He paused in the conversation, and apropos of nothing said. “You should buy yourself some normal girl clothes. Skirts, slacks, dresses, stuff. You should have your own stuff. Its not right that you dress in my clothes.”

“But Stan, I’m happy to be naked too! I don’t need clothes, or only to go out.” She grinned to indicate that her protest was just a protest, nothing more.

Stan shook his head. “Naah, you need some real clothes.”

She smiled at him. “Thank you, master. You’re a kind, kind man.”

Later that evening, he showed her how to play solitaire and poker on his spare computer while he played Warcraft. She learned fast and seemed to have fun.

As the evening wound to a finish, she kissed him good night in the hallway. As they kissed in the darkened hall, the girl was careful to keep a hand pressed to the middle of Stan’s back. From that contact, she could carefully judge the degree of tension present in his body and adjust her level of sexuality accordingly.

Tiny, almost imperceptible shifting of her weight led Stan to adjust his footing twice as they kissed and caressed each other. These shifts of position were enough to turn his back to his room. From there, she managed to get him to ‘lead’ her down the hallway to his room. A moment later, he pulled her over backwards onto his bed.

From their position on the bed, she worked her hands under his clothes, careful not to slide her hands below his belt.

Stan found himself engaged in the amazing experience of undressing the girl. Taking his time, learning as he went, he slowly slid her top off and caressed her face, neck, chest and eventually her magnificent breasts with his warm hands. She responded to his slightest touch with passion. He could feel her hot breath on his skin as she kissed him all over.

Sliding her pants down, he marveled at the beauty exposed. Tiny purple panties accentuated her supple and toned legs and ass. She moaned as his hands caressed her thighs, and the scent of her arousal filled his senses. Hesitantly, he slid a finger down to her sex, and found her wet and open for him. She gasped in arousal and shifted slightly, trying to push his finger into her.

A light nervous sweat broke out on Stan’s forehead, and he felt his stomach clench with nerves. She whispered an almost unheard comment into his ear. “Slide two fingers in, and curl them... master.” He complied, and was amazed at the warm wetness that greeted him. She moaned his name into his ear, and pressed herself up against him. Without asking, she began to slowly hump his fingers in and out of her hot and wet pussy. She pressed him back on the bed slightly, wrapping her legs around his waist.

This maneuver caused his hand to be trapped between their two crotches, and in this way, she could begin to slightly hump against his stiff cock ... even though it was still hidden from her under his clothes.

As one hand was used to hump against, Stan caressed her back with the other. He would caress her ass every once in a while, and each time, he could feel her shift slightly, as if she was inviting him to explore the crack of her ass with his hand. He was sure he was imagining things.

Her hands were also busy, under his clothes, slowly working his shirt off, caressing his back, his face, his chest. Before he knew it, he was shirtless, beltless, shoeless, and pressed back against the bed.

She listened carefully to his breathing, paid careful attention to his skin, his arousal, his tension. At just the right moment, she shifted her body, grabbed his hand out of her pussy, and brought it up to her lips. She looked him in the eyes and began to slowly suck on his fingers, licking and sucking her juices off of his hand.

This distracted him enough that she could settle herself firmly into his lap, and through his sweat pants, trap his hard and throbbing cock between the lips of her pussy.

Stan never noticed the maneuver. His passion rising to uncomfortable levels, warring with his nerves and anxiety, when he first felt something different, it was too late. Suddenly, the girl was softly but firmly humping against his cock through his clothes. And, it felt amazing.

She buried her face in his neck and worked at milking her pussy against him, cocking her pelvis back and forth. As his cock got harder, she moaned in his ear. “God master, you feel so good... let me rub on you please... you’re going to make me cum, Stan... your hot cock... your cock...

She rocked against him, moaning to him, feeling his arousal grow.

“God yes, god yes, god yes...” She panted out in a rhythm as she rubbed herself on him. “So good, so good, so good.”

Stan’s anxiety suddenly bloomed into a panic as he felt himself near to cumming. He pressed back against the girl, trying to dislodge her. Instead, her lithe legs wrapped around his waist and she pressed into him harder, grinding on him.

He convulsively grabbed her, hugging her, and began to hump back. With a shout, he started to cum. Pleasure coursed through him like hot lead, thick and powerful. She focused every bit of her attention on him, and stroked his spurting cock through his clothes with long, powerful, slow strokes.

“Aaah” Stan yelled as he came. She milked against him steadily until she could feel his cock begin to relax.

Then suddenly, with no notice, she leapt off his lap, whipped down his sweat pants, and planted her mouth over his still shuddering cock. He tried to push her away, but she pressed back, pulling his cock into her mouth, licking him clean. She released his cock and pressed her face into his crotch, licking and sucking up his sperm.

Stan shook his head in a silent ‘no’, but simultaneously, and involuntarily, he pressed down on her head as she cleaned him. With a sigh, he relaxed back onto the bed and allowed her to finish cleaning him up.

At a signal from her, he lifted his hips a tiny bit and she took off his now stained and wet pants and shorts.

A few moments later, she pressed a warm washcloth to his crotch and cleaned him. Then she pulled new boxers up for him. He relaxed and laid back, already beginning to drift off to sleep.

“I think... I think...” Stan muttered under his breath.

“Shh master.” The girl kissed his fluttering eyelids and caressed his forehead as he drifted off to sleep.

She smiled, and a slow tear leaked out under her eyelid as she pressed her head to his chest, listening to him settle into sleep.

“I love you master.” She said quietly.