The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: What Happened When Paige Lost

Notice: All characters and events described here in are entirely fictional. You probably should not try any of this. Sadly, no actual misandrists were physically harmed in the making of this story. Never cross the street in the middle of the block. And now, the story.

* * *

Paige Winslow was ready for her showdown with her step-brother Alex DeForest. She chuckled about how easily she was going to win. She had been preparing for this moment for six months, though she had led her step-brother to believe it was only one. Lying to him was so easy. But now she would gain the upper hand for good and bring some sanity back to the situation.

She drank from her water bottle as she finished putting on her makeup. It was her second bottle that morning and it was already half empty. She guessed her thirst was because of her excitement. She was finally going to get the better of her step-brother once and for all. She grinned.

Paige was five years older than Alex. They had first met the same time Paige’s father met Alex’s mother. The marriage of their parents had made Paige uneasy, but she tolerated it because they loved each other. What she did not tolerate was Alex’s attitude toward her. He had made little effort to hide the fact that he thought of her as a “hot babe.” Even after their parents had been together for several years, Alex did almost nothing to hide the way he would ogle Paige. She even suspected he had peeked into her room in one or two of the rare occasions when she had not fully closed her bedroom door before undressing.

Well now it was all going to stop. Soon Paige would be moving out. She had finished college and would be going to work just as soon as one of her applications got her an interview. But before then, she was going to hypnotize her step-brother, and make him not just stop ogling her but treat her and all women with the respect they deserved.

She had started looking into the notion of hypnotising Alex after seeing an ad on the internet for hypnosis therapy to help people quit smoking and lose weight. She had waded through a lot of hypnosis nonsense to find the serious information. She had even made trips to the library to find books on the subject and to hide her research from her step-brother.

And then, oddly enough, about five months after she had started her research, Alex had brought up the subject of hypnosis after seeing it in an episode of television show. He had casually mentioned that he could learn to do hypnosis and that it might be fun to try on Paige. Naturally, Paige scoffed at the idea. There was no way Alex would commit himself to learning to be a good hypnotist. She told him as much, and that is when he had challenged her. He challenged her to let him hypnotize her right then and there. Paige had laughed at that, but the challenge gave her an idea. She told him that they should both study hypnosis for a month, that at the end of the month, they would try to hypnotize each other. And Alex had reluctantly agreed.

It was almost too good to be true. Alex had given her the perfect opportunity and reason to hypnotize him. Of course, she never mentioned she had been doing research into it already. He would think he was prepared to hypnotize her. She would be vastly more prepared, and she would know all the tricks he would use. She would be able to resist his attempt, and he would fall to hers. He would be defeated and humiliated, and he would have no one to blame but himself. He had set up the trap that she would use to beat him. It was perfect.

Paige was a tall and shapely blonde with long legs. She had always been pretty, but she had become almost irresistible to boys and men when she started growing breasts. Her breasts had become full, round, firm mounds of flesh that boys and men liked to stare at. Paige had learned to use that to her advantage, though she resented that some people, like Alex, seemed to judge her by her breast size. She was actually glad to have her long, lean legs, because many of the males who wanted her were intimidated by her height.

To make sure Alex was distracted by his libido, Paige decided she would dress a bit provocatively. She put on her hot pink running shorts and an old white tee shirt that was now just little tight across her breasts. She put on some ankle socks and pink canvas sneakers. She posed in front of her mirror. Alex would hardly be able to think straight. The outfit would also help her seem to be not taking the contest seriously, and cause Alex to underestimate her. Paige grinned. This was going to be so easy.

She finished drinking from the third bottle of water. The excitement must have really made her thirsty. She licked her lips and tried out a sexy pout that she was sure would distract Alex. She laughed. This was going to be just too easy.

Alex and Paige’s parents were away on a vacation, so Paige believed she and Alex would be alone for the contest of wills. But as she walked from her bedroom to the den, she heard Alex talking with someone. Paige smirked when she noticed Alex’s eyes widen as they saw her. But Paige frowned as she entered the den and saw Denise Attwater.

“What is she doing here?” said Paige.

“Hello to you too, Paige,” said Denise. She was a couple of years younger than Paige, and a couple of years older than Alex. Denise was someone both Paige and Alex had known from school, but Paige and Denise had never been close friends. So far as Paige could remember, Denise was not a close friend of Alex either.

“She’s here to judge,” said Alex. “She will be fair to both of us because she has no stake in the outcome.” Alex was wearing his usual outfit, a dark brown tee shirt with faded black jeans and black cowboy boots.

“Judge?”

“Sure. This way, we won’t end up arguing about which one of us ended up hypnotized.”

“Hm.” Denise being there would mean Paige could not immediately enact her plan to make Alex more respectful, but she could do some of it and give Alex a trigger to put him in trance later, after Denise left. But then again, maybe Denise would likely be on her side in making Alex more respectful to women. And either way, Paige thought, she would have a witness of her victory over Alex. “Okay. That seems fair.”

“Thank you,” said Denise. She was shorter than Paige by a few inches, but just as attractive. She had thick, raven black hair that reached almost to her waist. She was lean, with an hourglass figure and a chest only slightly larger than Paige’s. Denise’s breasts would easily fill the halves of a soccer ball cut in two. Denise was wearing a red tee shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes.

Paige noticed a roll of denim next to the chair Alex was sitting in. The denim had some yellow stitching.

“What is that?” said Paige as the pointed at the roll of denim.

“Just an old pair of jeans,” said Alex. “Nothing to do with our contest. Anyway, Denise and I were talking about who would go first, and she suggested flipping a coin for it.”

“Okay. Why not?” Paige was unconcerned about Alex going first because she knew that he would fail even if he did.

“Denise, oh flipper of coin, flip away,” said Alex with a cheerful grin.

Denise was dressed in a snug black tee shirt, tight blue jeans and black high-heeled boots that laced up the side. She walked over to where she had left her purse, and returned with a quarter in her hand.

“Alex,” said Denise as she tossed the coin up, “call it.”

“Heads.”

“Heads it is,” said Denise after catching the coin and slapping it on the back of her hand. She showed the coin to Alex and Paige. “Alex, you’re first.”

Alex smiled. And so did Paige. She knew Alex would fail. And watching him fail would be delightful.

“Alright, Paige, I want you to focus on this,” said Alex as he pulled something from his pocket. It was a cheap but shiny pendant on a leather cord. Alex held it up and began to twirl the cord between his fingers so the pendant spun and caught the light on its faceted and polished surface. “Focus your eyes on this, and listen to my voice. I want you to take a deep breath and exhale slowly. Watch the pendant and let your body relax. Relax from your head all the way down to you feet.”

This went on for several minutes. Paige barely paid any attention to Alex’s words. The pendant was a nice bit, but not doing him any good. Paige pretended to stare at it while actually looking past the pendant. There was just no way her step-brother was going to hypnotize her. And even if she had bothered to look at the pendant, his technique was like something out of a cheesy movie. Paige tried to keep a straight face, but eventually started to snicker.

“Aw shit,” said Alex. “This isn’t working is it?”

“Nope!” said Paige with a laugh. “You have no skill at all.”

“Too bad, Alex,” said Denise. “Okay, Paige, your turn.”

“Goodie.” Paige looked at Alex. “I want you to look at my eyes, Alex. Look into my eyes and—”

“Wait,” said Alex. “Can I just say one thing before you get started?”

“Fine. What?”

“Paige, your hypnotic unlock starts right now.”

“What? What the hell does that mean?” Paige looked at Denise, who shrugged in reply.

“Go ahead,” said Alex. “I’m done.”

“Yes, you are. Okay, Alex, look into my eyes. Look into my eyes and booby dumplings occupy foursquare.” Paige slapped her hand over her mouth. She watched Alex laugh and Denise giggle.

“Funny, Paige,” said Alex sarcastically. “Very cute. Seriously though, go ahead.”

Paige nodded and managed a giggle to act as if she had indeed just been making a joke. She lowered her hand and straightened her posture.

“Look into my eyes, Alex. Look into my eyes and booby pillows cradle sexy man-meat.” Again Paige slapped her hand over her mouth. Alex and Denise were both laughing. “Stop! What’s happening?”

“Paige, you’re too funny,” said Alex. He stopped laughing and stared at his step-sister. “Paige, look at me. Kitten’s words are all gobbledygook.”

“Goob? Geeble boob foo meeg foob?” said Paige. It was not until a moment after she spoke, when she saw Alex and Denise nearly fall down laughing that she realized the sounds that had come from her mouth were not the words she had thought she was saying. “Moof dee pook!”

“Kitten’s words all make sense again,” said Alex.

“What? What the fuck! What did you do?”

“Oh come on, Kitten, it’s obvious.”

“Don’t call me that! And no it isn’t. What’s going on?”

“You’ve been hypnotized and given post-hypnotic triggers.”

“No! No way! You couldn’t have!”

“Yet clearly, I have!”

“You son of a bitch!” Paige raised up her hand to slap her step-brother.

“Kitten, deep trance time starts now,” Alex managed to say before his step-sister’s hand reached his face. The hand never made contact because Paige had gone into a deep hypnotic trance. The hand dropped, and Paige stood there, eyes closed, her body wavering until Alex caught her, pulled her to a chair and sat her down.

“When did you hypnotize her?” asked Denise. “It wasn’t just now with that pendant.”

“Oh no. I first hypnotized her months ago. Six, seven, no, maybe eight months back.”

“And she doesn’t know?”

“She hasn’t a clue. I’ve been letting her think she has been studying hypnosis so she could use it on me. She has a few half-formed and very shallow ideas about hypnosis and is fully convinced she is an practically an expert on it now. She couldn’t even hypnotize someone who was already in a trance.”

“Can she hear us now?”

“Not really. Right now, she can only hear my voice when I speak directly to her. She is just floating blissfully in happy happy trance land.”

“Why did you call her Kitten?”

“Her middle name is Kitane, some great-great-great grandmother’s name or something like that. Anyway, any time people learn that is her middle name, they call her Kitten or Kitty or make some sort of cat joke, and she hates it. She can’t stand being called Kitty or Kitten. She considers it demeaning. It minimizes her self-esteem or something. So I made it part of my control of her. From now on, even though she’ll still hate it, anytime someone calls her Kitten or Kitty she will feel weak, confused and submissive. And she will begin to think of the person who calls her Kitten or Kitty as superior to her. And this is all reinforced in her mind every time someone calls her Kitty or Kitten.”

“Wow. You can do that?”

“It takes time, but yeah, I can. I’ve actually been studying this for a couple of years now. I did a few things to a girl I knew at school, but nothing major. Nothing like this.”

“Just enough to get into her pants, I’ll bet.”

“Well, yeah.” Alex blushed slightly. “But she enjoyed it. She is the reason I got into it in the first place. She asked if I could do it. So I learned how.”

“Wow. And Paige never knew?”

“Are you kidding? She is so focused on proving she’s better than everyone else she has no time to pay attention to what other people accomplish, much less what her little brother does.”

“How did it happen? The first time you hypnotized Paige I mean.”

“She was yapping, yapping, yapping about being tired from so much school work and dealing with sexist men and blah, blah blah. I got so goddamned tired of hearing about it, that I figured I would trance her and shut her up. I offered to show her a way to relax and retain more of what she studied. She took me up on it, and I put her under, and she was finally quiet. Of course, once I had her in a trance, I started thinking about other things I could do to her and with her. She’s always been such a bitch, I thought why not finally pay her back for all the times she got me in trouble with mom, and all the mean needling and all that shit she made me put up with since she ‘discovered’ she was a ‘radical feminist’.” Alex used his fingers to make air quotes around the words ‘discovered’ and ‘radical feminist’.

“Hey now.”

“No offence, Denise. I got nothing against women’s rights. I just hated all the ‘patriarchy this’ and ‘misogyny that’ and her constant diatribes about how she was so oppressed by me and every other man in the world for thinking she’s hot and for not fawning all over her self-proclaimed great female intellectual superiority.”

“You think your sister is hot?”

“Well, yeah. She is only my step-sister. And she is hot.”

“You know, someone once told me they thought I was Paige’s sister.”

“Yeah, you’re pretty hot too.”

“Thanks!” Denise blushed. “Wait. Does that mean you’d hypnotize me too?”

“Not unless you wanted me to.”

“What could you make me do?”

“Not that much at first. It takes time to get someone to where I have my little Kitten here. But,” said Alex with a mischievous grin, “I can use it to make you more sensitive and make your orgasms more intense.”

“Really?”

“That and make you dance like a chicken any time I say ‘here chicky-chicky.’”

Denise waited a moment, but did not start dancing like a chicken. She sighed and then giggled.

“That comes after I hypnotize you, silly.”

“So what did you do to Paige?”

“I’ll show you.” He pulled Paige back up to a standing position. “Paige. Listen to me, Kitten. Deep trance time ends now. Wakey-wakey in five, four, three, two, one.”

“You son of a bitch!” Paige raised her hand again.

“Stop!” said Alex. Paige became still. Denise giggled because Paige looked like a statue with her hand in the air. “Kitten, you need to learn to behave.”

“Don’t call me that,” said Paige with a frown. She put her hand down slowly. “When… When did you hypnotize me?”

“I have no intention of telling you that. And don’t bother trying to remember when it happened, because you won’t. I made sure of that.”

“Bastard. Well you’ve had your fun. Stop whatever you’ve done to me.”

“Oh hell no. My fun is just beginning.”

“You can’t do this to me, Alex. It’s not fair.”

“Clearly I can do it to you, because I have. And who gives a shit about whether it’s fair? It’s done, and I am not undoing it. You are my hypno slave now, and you’ll stay that way for the foreseeable future.”

“I’ll tell dad what you’ve done.”

“No, you won’t.”

“How are you going to stop me?”

“I already have. Try it. Try telling Denise what I’ve done.”

“Denise, Alex helped me change a light bulb.”

“Oh really?” Denise giggled.

“What I mean is that Alex made breakfast for me.”

“That was sweet of him.” Denise giggled.

“Damn you, Alex!”

“You really should try to be nicer to me, Kitten. I could be inventive in considering ways to humiliate you.”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“Because… I don’t know. Because you’re my step-brother.”

“Nope. That is not enough. Sorry, you’ll just have to be nice to me.”

“Why? Why do this to me?”

“Because I felt like it.”

“But why?”

“I’m not going to tell you. You will never know why or when this all started. You are going to remember though that the day you tried to hypnotize me you were a miserable failure.”

“But I didn’t really get a chance. This is so unfair.”

“Get used to it, Kitten.”

“Stop calling me that.”

“No. It’s your new nickname.”

“Bastard. I still don’t understand how you did this. You can’t do this with hypnosis.”

“And yet, I did.”

“How?”

“Well, I am not going to tell you that, but I did have some help.”

“Help from who?”

“From who? From you, Kitten. First, your brain.” Alex reached out and lightly tapped on Paige’s head with his knuckles. “You told me all kinds of secrets. Second, your breasts.” Alex grabbed Paige’s chest, and Paige moaned softly. “Did you know, Denise, that Kitten here has a fetish about her breasts. She fantasizes about men touching her breasts.”

“Bastard!” said Paige as Denise giggled.

“She even has a fantasy,” continued Alex, “of orgasming as men play with her nipples.”

“Son of a bitch!”

“Say that again, and I’ll tell mom you said it. I doubt she will like you referring to her as a bitch.”

Paige grunted.

“And third, I had help from your eager little pussy,” said Alex as he reached down and began to rub the crotch of Paige’s shorts. Paige whimpered.

“No. You can’t.”

“Yes, I can, stupid. As it turns out, Denise, the little Kitten here is a real slut.”

“Shut up!” said Paige loudly.

“She even had to wear those menstrual pads for a couple of her college classes, because one of her professors was so sexy that she got very wet every time she listened to him teach.”

Denise and Alex both laughed. Paige tried to sound angry, but she whimpered as Alex’s hand continued to tease her pussy by rubbing the crotch of her shorts.

“Look,” said Alex when he finally pulled his hand away from Paige’s crotch. “You can see already how wet she is.”

Paige looked down and saw the stain of her own pussy juices on the fabric of her running shorts. Alex and Denise were laughing at her. This was more humiliation than she could stand. She would show them she was not and never would be Alex’s hypno slave.

“I have had enough!” said Paige. “I will not put up with this any more.”

“All Kitten’s words are gobbledygook,” said Alex.

“Gee poo geeble foo meekle goo!” said Paige. Several seconds of Alex and Denise laughing passed before Paige realized that the sounds that come out of her mouth were not “I will not be your hypno-slave.”

“Boob moo, goom foo!” said Paige, instead of “Stop this, right now.” Alex and Denise laughed all the louder.

“I can’t understand a word you’re saying, Kitty,” said Denise.

“Goo geeble goo!” said Paige instead of “Don’t call me that.”

“The always well-spoken Paige can’t even put sounds together into real words,” said Denise. “This is too funny. Oh my god, look at her shorts.”

Paige looked down. The stain of her juices was getting larger. The tight shirt made the stiff peaks of her nipples obvious. She put her right hand over her crotch, and her left arm over her breasts. The only renewed the laughter from Alex and Denise.

“Gooble! Meeple foo goo!” said Paige instead of “Stop it! Stop it right now!” She raised her hand, intending to slap her brother, and then realized the wet stain on her crotch was visible again, and put her hand back down. “Kreeble geeb moo!” she said before realizing she was better off keeping her mouth shut. She pressed her lips together and glared at Alex. Which only made Denise laugh louder.

“Alright, alright,” said Alex. “Kitten’s words make sense again.”

“Stop calling me that, damnit!” Paige glared at Alex. “I am not going to put up with this any more. You have been unfair from the beginning. Just stop it!”

“You might be right. Would you like another chance to hypnotize me, Paige. To put me under and make me do foolish things?”

“I… Well, yes, I guess I would.”

“Okay. I will be quiet, and you can try to hypnotize me.”

“Really?”

“Really. Go ahead. I won’t say anything.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

“Okay. Look into my eyes, Alex. Look deep into my eyes. Good. Now then, boobies large and soft underfoot.” Paige stopped when Denise started to laugh. Paige realized the words that had come out of her mouth. “You promised you would not interfere!”

“I promised I wouldn’t say anything. I’m sure it’s just residual. Try again.”

“Look into my eyes. Listen to boobies firm and thick man-meat.” Paige let out a yell of frustration. She stared at Alex. She would prove she was stronger than his hypnosis. She took a deep breath. “Look at my big boobies sexy for thick man-meat.” Paige screamed in anger. “Stop it, Alex! Stop it right fucking now! This is so unfair.”

“Would you listen to her?” said Alex. “The strong, independent feminist woman is whining because she doesn’t get her way. So typical.”

“You are an evil pig, Alex.” Paige stood up tall, prepared to tell Alex why he was a sexist pig. “What you do not understand, Alex, is that the sight of man’s cock makes me wet.” Paige slapped her hand over her mouth. She had intended to say that Alex did not understand how the patriarchy keeps women down. She tried to talk slowly. “No. What you do not understand is that hard cocks make me weak in the knees, and I want to suck on yummy cocks until I have a belly full of hot, delicious cum. No! No. Stop it! You can’t make me do this, Alex. I am a slut, and I want big hard cocks fucking my sopping wet cunt all day long. No, no, no! Goddamnit, Alex!”

Denise was giggling as she watched this unfold.

“Actually Kitten, yes, yes, yes,” said Alex with a triumphant smile. “I have already done this to you. I know that you still don’t understand what is happening, so I will explain it for you. Kitten, you don’t get to rant about patriarchy in my presence any more. No more evils of misogyny rants. No more lectures about the glories that would be if only the world were a militant feminist matriarchy. I am tired of the misandrist babble that constantly spews from your foolish mouth. I decided that if I have to listen to you blather on, it might as well be entertaining to me. The next time you try to talk about your so-called ‘radical feminist’ ideas in my presence, you will instead describe a perverted gang-bang situation with you as the willing and eager and oh-so-wet slut at the center of it. You will do this regardless of who else is in the room or who you’re talking to. And you won’t realize what you have actually said until you stop talking.”

“Bastard!”

“And from now on, Kitten, you will do what I tell you to do. You are my hypno slave, Kitten, now and always. You will never escape that. Paige Kitane Winslow, the legend in her own mind, and self-proclaimed great feminist thinker, is now my personal slave.” Alex smirked smugly.

“You fucking bastard! I will not stand for this.”

“No, you won’t, Kitten. You will kneel. Now.” Alex snapped his fingers. He pointed down at the floor by his feet. He grinned as he watched Paige sink to her knees. “And just so you will understand that even at this level you are my slave and obedient to my commands, I will allow you to try to stand even though you are still under the command to kneel.”

Denise watched this with her mouth open. She was shocked by what she was seeing. Not just with Paige’s complete helplessness against Alex’s control, but the way Alex seemed so confident and in command. She had never been close to Alex, but she had seen him at school and other places. She had never seen him act this way. And she was liking what she was seeing.

Paige tried to stand. Her legs would not let her. She could barely get the muscles in her legs to flex, and moving her legs seemed impossible. She leaned forward and put her hands on the floor. If she could just push herself up and get her feet under her, maybe she could stand. But it was no use. She could not lift her knees from the floor. But she kept trying. She had to overcome Alex’s control. She could not let him beat her. But her knees would not lift. Her legs would not move. She tried again and again. Soon she was in tears as she kept trying to convince her legs to move.

The real problem was, she didn’t want her legs to move. Kneeling at Alex’s feet actually felt good. Just the act of kneeling had sent a shiver of pleasure through her body. And now, even though she wanted to disobey Alex, she also wanted to keep kneeling. This more than anything else was what made her cry. She felt as though she had somehow been made to betray all of her feminist ideals. She was kneeling at the feet of a man, and enjoying it. It was all horribly wrong. And the stain of her juices on the crotch of her shorts just kept growing.

“What’s wrong, Kitten?” said Alex. “Aren’t you a strong willed woman who never lets a man tell her what to do? Yet here you are, kneeling and unable to stop yourself from obeying my command. And you’re clearly wetter than ever. I think my little Kitten likes being my hypno slave.”

“Stop. Please, Alex. I’m sorry.” Paige felt the tears well up in her eyes. “Please, Alex. Just stop this. Let me go.”

“Nope. Not gonna happen.”

“Please, I’ll do anything. Just stop.”

“You’ll already do anything I want. Let me stop you, Kitten, before you waste your time with more protests. There is nothing you can say that will make me change my mind on this. You are my hypno slave, Kitten. You will always be my hypno slave, for always and always. Or at least until I get tired of you.”

Paige slumped and broke into sobs. She felt confused and weak. Alex seemed so strong and so right. Paige was starting to feel like she ought to serve him. As if he were somehow better than she was. But he just could not be. He was just her dumb, younger step-brother. She was smarter and more mature. And a woman. But she felt so weak. She felt his superiority like an instinct in her gut. She could say nothing. She just sat there, kneeling at his feet, her ass resting on her heels, sobbing as her self-image began to crumble.

“Oh my god, Alex,” said Denise. “That is amazing.”

“I know,” said Alex. He was grinning triumphantly. “Isn’t it just?”

“I’ve never seen anything like that.”

“Liked it, did you?”

“It’s kinda—” Denise stopped herself. “I mean, well, yeah, I kinda did.”

“Well, this is just the beginning. It gets better.”

“There’s more?”

“Oh yeah. Kitten, take off your shirt.”

“I will not,” Paige said even as her hands were already peeling the tee shirt up. She pulled it over her head, exposing her bare breasts. She whimpered faintly and blushed with humiliation.

“Denise, I will let you take this one. Just stroke her nipples slowly.” Alex leaned over to whisper in Denise’s ear. “And make sure you call her Kitty.”

“No!” said Paige. “You can’t do this! Please, Denise, don’t do this.”

“Oh, poor Kitty,” said Denise as she knelt down in front of Paige. “I bet you don’t even remember how you and your friends made fun of me and my friends when you were a senior in high school. You thought you were so much better than us, Kitty.” Denise squeezed Paige’s breasts before gently stroking the nipples with her fingertips.

“Please don’t call me that.”

“Kitty, Kitty, Kitty.” Denise smiled. She watched Paige squirm. Paige’s nipples, already stiff hard peaks, began to ache under Denise’s fingers. “I do believe Kitty likes this.”

“Indeed she does. And if you were to go on long enough, she would even beg you to let her cum. But that isn’t the best thing about this.”

“Please,” said Paige in a whisper. “Please don’t.”

“Because you’re playing with her nipples this way, taking her closer and closer to the edge of orgasm, from now on she will become aroused and have erect nipples anytime she is near you.”

“Oh god, please,” said Paige.

“So Kitty here is kind of a nipple slut,” said Denise.

“Yes. Yes, Kitten is most definitely that.”

“Please, please, just make me cum,” said Paige, who was squirming with a hot, wet cunt and achingly hard nipples.

“Oh wow,” said Denise with a laugh. She pinched Paige’s nipples and giggled as Paige gasped. “I’m sorry, Kitty, you’ll have to speak up.”

“Please, make me cum.”

“That is not up to me, Kitty. That is up to your brother.” Denise gave Paige’s nipples a harsh twist.

Paige gasped. The pain in her nipples sent a shock of hot pleasure down to her cunt. “Please,” she gasped. “Please, make me cummm. Oh god, please.”

“That is enough for now, Denise,” said Alex. “And make sure you call her Kitty from now on.”

“Of course.”

Paige whimpered. She felt so frustrated by not being made to cum, and by the fact that she could not seem to escape this situation. And worse yet, she was starting to feel inferior to not just Alex but to Denise now too. And her mind could barely focus on trying to know the why or how of that, because she was so aroused that her need to cum kept overwhelming her thoughts.

“Look at her shorts now,” said Alex.

As Denise stood up, she looked down at the crotch of Paige’s shorts. The fabric was soaked with Paige’s cunt juices. The stain had grown to the bottom hem of the legs of the shorts. Denise laughed.

“Would you like to see her really humiliated?” said Alex.

“Yeah, I would.”

“Okay, Kitten. Stand up and take off your shorts.”

Paige did not bother to protest as she stood up and peeled off the shorts. Denise giggled at the now soaked thong panties Paige was wearing. She watched her step-brother pick up the roll of denim and hold it out to her.

“Here, these are your skinny jeans. Put them on.”

Paige watched her hand reach out and take the rolled up jeans. She pulled the garment over her shoes and up her legs. The jeans were a tight fit. She could feel the crotch seam of the jeans against her panties.

“Kitten, it is time for flowing water.”

“What the hell does that mean?” asked Paige. But she had her answer as soon as she stopped talking. Her bladder felt full. It felt very full. She tried to turn and leave, to head to the bathroom. But her feet were firmly planted on the floor. She looked at Alex and shook her head. “No, please. Don’t do this. Let me go to the bathroom.”

“Why do you need to go to the bathroom, Kitten?”

“You know why.”

“Say it.”

“I need to pee.” She squeezed her thighs together as Denise laughed at her again.

“No, if you want to get to the bathroom, you are going to have to call it pee-pee from now on. And you don’t need to pee, you need to go make pee-pee.”

“Please, don’t do this.”

“Say it.”

“I need to go make pee-pee.”

“I am sure you do, Kitten, but I am showing off for Denise, and making a point to you.”

“Please let me go make pee-pee.”

“Oh you will definitely urinate, just not in the bathroom.”

“No, please.” Paige put her hands between her thighs and pressed them to her crotch. Her bladder was painfully full. It was demanding to be emptied. “Please, I beg you, don’t do this.”

“Flowing water, Kitten. Flowing water.”

“Uhn! Oh god! Please!”

“The best you can hope for is that I make you urinate sooner rather than later.”

“Yes, please. Make me make pee-pee now. Please, now.”

“See that, Denise. She wants me to make her piss her pants.” Alex grinned at Paige. “You will piss in your pants in three, two, one. Now.”

Paige moaned in relief as her urine soaked into her jeans. It saturated the crotch of the jeans and flowed down the legs. Paige glared at Denise, who was laughing too hard to notice. Page turned her glare to Alex, who only smiled smugly back at her. She could not stare at Alex for more than a moment. Humiliation poured over her. She felt it soak into her skin. How had she become the weak one? How had Alex become so much better than her?

“Okay, Kitten, take the jeans off. I don’t want you standing around in your own urine. Panties too.”

Paige nodded and peeled the jeans from her legs.She hesitated for a moment, and then slid her panties down her legs. She balled up the jeans and used the dry part of the denim to wipe her legs and crotch dry. She lifted the all of denim as if to throw it at Alex, but as soon as she looked at him, she felt weak. She dropped the jeans to the floor. She was now wearing nothing but her ankle socks and canvas sneakers as she stood before Alex and Denise.

“Please, Alex, undo this. Don’t leave me like this.”

“Too late, Kitten. You are now and forever my hypno slave.”

“Please, Alex. You can’t do this to me. Don’t do this.”

“It is already done, Kitten. Don’t worry. I am not going to make you piss your pants again. Unless you annoy me, but I doubt you’ll be doing much of that from now on, Kitten.”

Paige shook her head. She was just beginning to understand just how weak and inferior she was to Alex. She had been so mean to him, not just in picking on him over the years, but in not recognizing his superiority.

“I’m sorry.”

“Speak up, Kitten.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that you… that you were better than me. I’m sorry.”

“Yes, I know. It’s okay, Kitten. You’ll learn your proper place.”

“This is awesome,” said Denise with a giggle. “I’m almost sorry this is over.”

“Who said this was over?”

“There’s more?”

“This is just level one. There are some controls on her behavior, but the really fun stuff begins at level two.”

Denise just stared at Alex for a moment. She swallowed and took a breath. She was suddenly aware of how warm her crotch was. She nodded and said, “Okay.” She had never guessed that Alex would be so devious. So in control. So arousing.

“Kitten, look at me. Come on, look me in the eye.”

Paige looked up, her eyes full of tears. She looked at Alex’s eyes. They were pale green eyes, and they seemed so strong. Alex’s eyes could see inside her. She was weak and exposed to the strength of his gaze.

“Kitten, right now hypno gate one opens.”

“Yes, sir. Hypno gate one is open.” Paige straightened her posture. She knelt, put her arms behind her back and arched her chest forward. She spread her knees shoulder width apart. She lifted her chin, but looked down at the floor.

“Did she just call you sir?” asked Denise.

“Yeah. At this level she will respectfully obey me and be calmly efficient about it, and damp.”

“Damp?”

“Slightly aroused.”

Denise nodded. She was feeling more than slightly aroused. In high school she had not given Alex much though past classifying him a nerdy dweeb who was a couple of years younger than her. But now, she was starting to admire him. His skinny form now seemed more like a lean body. His nerdy intensity now seemed more like confidence. Denise had stopped thinking of Alex as a boy, and started thinking of him as a man. A man she was beginning to hope would want to fuck her.

“Kitten,” said Alex, “make a couple of ham and swiss sandwiches, one for me and one for Denise. Bring them to us, and then get Denise and I each some soda.”

“Yes, sir.” Paige lowered her head to the floor before standing up. Her humiliation had melted away. There was just her need to serve and to please Alex. She walked to the kitchen to obey her orders.

“Wow,” said Denise. “No fussing. She just agreed and went to obey.”

“You misunderstand,” said Alex. “She does not agree. She acknowledges the command and indicates she understands it. In level two, as in level one, there is no question of her agreeing or not agreeing. She simply obeys. In level one, she can still act like Paige, in level two, she is more focused on serving me and pleasing me. Instead of just being Paige who does what I say, she is more like an actual servant, waiting to obey and serve me.”

“And it does not bother her?”

“Not really. How she will react when she goes back to level one, I don’t know for certain. Probably it will mess with her feminist ideas. But then, I don’t really care.”

“Why didn’t you just make her forget all her feminist ideas if you hate them so much.”

“I don’t hate them. On some of them I actually agree with her. But it was the constant misandry that I disliked. The constant whining about patriarchy this and oppression that. The constant attitude that she was better than everyone else in the family, that she was intellectually superior because she was a woman who truly understood all these anti-patriarchy ideas. Dad just kinda took it. He’s used to it I guess. But she insulted him and me and my mother just one too many times. So once I had her in trance that first time, I started thinking about all the ideas I had about what I would like to do to Paige. So I made a plan. And the more Kitten kept being a bitch, the more convinced I was that doing this to her would be the right thing to do.”

“So you’re not looking to subjugate all women?”

“Hell no. That would be way too much hassle. I like women.”

“What does your girlfriend think of this?”

“Don’t have one.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, I’m still too much of a nerd, I guess. Besides, working on Paige took up almost all of my free time for the past several months. If I had even had a girlfriend, she would have dumped me and moved on by now.”

“Or asked to be part of it.”

“What makes you think so?”

“Well, I mean, it’s just, well, she might find it, um, interesting.”

“Do tell.”

“Oh, um, well, I just mean, she might like the idea of hypnosis.”

“Like it how.”

“Like it, um, well, you know, like be interested in it.”

“Interested in it how?”

“Well, you know, like seeing what it’s like.”

“What what’s like?”

“Um, hypnosis. You know, being hypnotized.”

“Oh. I see. You want to know what it’s like to be hypnotized.”

“Well, that is, I didn’t mean me. I meant your girlfriend, if you had one.”

“Oh. Of course,” said Alex with a smirk. “But you still wonder, don’t you.”

“Well, I, um, that is… Um… Oh look, here comes Kitty.”

Paige carried the food over to Alex and Denise. Paige put the plates on the coffee table, knelt down, and lowered her head to the floor before standing up and returning to the kitchen.

“This looks good,” said Denise, ready to not talk about herself. Alex just smirked.

Paige returned a moment later with two 20 ounce bottles of soda. She put the bottles on the coffee table, knelt down, and then put her arms behind her back.

“Thank you, sir,” said Paige softly, “for this opportunity to serve.”

“Good Kitten,” said Alex. “Now hands and knees, directly in front of me.”

“Yes, sir.” Paige put her hands on the floor and crawled to be on her hands and knees in front of Alex. Alex put his plate on Paige’s back. He picked up the sandwich and took a bite.

Denise watched this with wide eyes. She knew in that moment that she did want Alex to hypnotize her. She took a large bite of her sandwich to keep herself from saying anything. She knew that her panties were probably getting very wet. Not that she wanted to be used as a table, but the way Alex commanded Paige, and the way Paige obeyed, had Denise feeling quite horny.

“So,” said Alex between bites, “what were you saying about wanting to be hypnotized?”

“I just think, um, no, I mean, I thought you’d have a girlfriend and she’d want to be, er, I mean, that she would be interested in hypnosis.” Denise was blushing a bright red.

“I see. And what would be this hypothetical girlfriend’s interest in hypnosis?”

“Well, just, um, like you said earlier. More sensitive and, um, well, stronger orgasms, I guess.”

“And you’re not interested in that?”

“Well, yeah, but, um, well, I wouldn’t say that. I just, well, I mean, you could not really. That’s just silly.”

“And what if it isn’t?”

“Um, well, I don’t think I want, erm, you know, to end up like her. Like Kitty.”

“You wouldn’t, unless you later changed your mind about that.”

“You’d let me have a say?”

“We would discuss it. And you’d have my word that I would not do anything to you that you did not consent to before hand.”

“Oh.”

“I know. You could be my hypno-thetical girlfriend. What do you think of that?”

“I don’t… I mean, well, could I?”

“Of course.”

“You wouldn’t make me, well, embarrass myself?”

“Not unless you agreed to it.”

“I wouldn’t go telling everyone I’m your slave or anything?”

“Not unless you wanted to.”

Denise was quiet for a moment. Alex finished his sandwich and took a sip of his soda.

“Okay,” said Denise.

“Okay what?”

“Okay, I’ll be your hypno-thetical girlfriend.”

“Good girl.”

Denise felt a hot shiver of excitement when Alex spoke those words. Yes, she thought, she would be his good girl. His very good girl.

“But before we work out those details, we have some unfinished business. Kitten, clean up the dishes.”

“Yes, sir.” Paige put her head to the floor before picking up the plates from the table and taking them to the kitchen.

“Is there more?” said Denise.

“Oh yeah. Before now, I never let her remember all things I do to her and made her do. But she will remember what is happening today. And I want to show you her next level. I want her to remember that she was this way in front of you too. That I can and will make her act any way I want in front of anyone. Not that I necessarily would. But I want her to have always in her head the knowledge that at any time I want, I can show people how much power I have over her.”

“Why?”

“Because it will motivate her to actually be nicer to me without me having to do things to punish her.”

“Oh.” Denise squirmed a little. There was something very arousing about the idea of being made to act a certain way in front of other people. Would he do that to her? She was not sure if she wanted it or not.

Paige returned to the room and knelt down by Alex’s feet. She spread her knees shoulder-width apart and put her arms behind her back.

“Thank you, sir, for this opportunity to serve,” said Paige. She knew Alex was her superior. He was in control. Being a good girl and serving Alex was important. Only pleasing Alex was more important. So she held herself still, waiting for his next command.

“Kitten, listen to me. Kitten, right now hypno gate two opens.”

“Yes, Master,” said Paige in a gentle and sexy voice. “Hypno gate two is open.”

“Did she just call you master?” asked Denise.

“Yep. Kitten, tell Denise what you are right now.”

“This one is a sex slave for her sexy Master.”

“‘This one’?”

“Yes, Miss Denise. This one refers to herself in third person because this one is a slave.”

“Alex, this is almost too far.”

“Is it? She is the one who suggested this once I got her to this level.”

“You’re kidding.”

“I am not. Swear to God. Once I got her to this level, I had her look into ways of being a slave, and she said she should talk in third person to show her slavehood. Which I thought was kinda sexy. So now in her sex slave mode, she refers to herself in third person. By her own choice, mind you. I don’t make her do it.”

Paige crept forward and leaned against Alex’s legs. She put her head on his knees and began to rub his calf slowly.

“I was just going to have her be an ordinary slave, but she actually asked to specifically be a sex slave. How could I say no to that?” Alex smiled smugly.

“But she’s your sister.”

“Step-sister. We’re only related because her dad married my mom. And plus, she’s hot.”

“Mm. Thank you, Master,” said Paige.

“So you’ve fucked her?” said Denise.

“Yeah. Once she asked to be a sex slave, yeah.”

“I don’t know what to think, Alex.” Denise felt jealous without knowing why. She had not known Alex that well in school. But now she was thinking of him as a man, a hot man, and she had just agreed to be his girlfriend.

“Try thinking of this, Denise, imagine you in a light trance that enhances your sexual pleasure, while I fuck you from behind and little Kitten sex slave here licks at my cock and your pussy.”

The image immediately formed in Denise’s mind. She could not stop it. She looked at Alex’s crotch. She could imagine his cock fucking her while she was on all fours. And under her, Paige licking away, lapping at her pussy. Denise pressed her thighs together. She looked down at Paige, who was looking back with a smile on her face. Denise looked up at Alex.

“That is kinda hot,” she said. And then softly she said, “Paige, the most popular girl in school, licking me,” not realizing she spoke out loud. She looked at Paige again, who was licking her lips. “Okay,” said Denise, “now you have me thinking perverted thoughts. I can’t really blame you, I guess, for making her your sex slave. And yeah, she is kinda hot.”

“Mmm. Thank you, Miss Denise.”

“And I like the way she calls me Miss Denise.”

“I thought you might.” Alex smiled. “Kitten, little pet, show Denise how much you enjoy being my sex slave.”

“Yes, Master.” Paige knelt over Alex’s left foot. She spread her legs until she had lowered her wet cunt to the surface of Alex’s boot. She began to rub herself against the boot. In moments she was genuinely but softly moaning in pleasure. She embraced his left leg as if she were embracing a lover. “Oh god, yes,” she moaned. “Oh, Master, will this slut… oh god… will this slut have… permission… to cummmm?”

“That depends on how good a show you put on for Denise.”

“Yes, Mmmaster. Thank you… ohgod… thank you, Mmmaster.” Paige rocked her hips and ass back and forth in a slow motion. She rubbed her cunt on her Master’s boot from the toe up to the base of the shaft of the boot. She rubbed slowly, leaving a glistening trail of her juices on the leather. Soon the juices were dripping down to the sole of the boot.

“Thisss one is your slave, Master. She loves her Mmaster. Oh god, yes.” Paige pressed herself down to the boot, to the stitching and leather that was warming up from the friction and the heat of her cunt. “Mmmaster’s ssslut. She is Mmmaster’s slut. Yes… Ohgod yes! Ssslut for Mmmaster.” She began to speed up the motion of her hips. She humped herself against his boot. She stopped trying to speak, and simply moaned and whimpered. Soon she was humping swiftly and eagerly, lost in the pleasure of rubbing her cunt against the hard leather.

Denise watched with wide eyes. Even in high school Paige had been one to judge and make fun of girls she thought of as loose or slutty. And now, here she was, humping her step-brother’s boot and loving it. And not only that, but calling herself a slut. Denise knew exactly what her fantasy would be when she masturbated later. She would be imagining herself in Paige’s place, humping Alex’s boot.

Alex was watching Paige, but he was also glancing at Denise. He could see she was enjoying this. He could guess from the way Denise held her hands on her pressed together thighs that she was thinking about sex. Or masturbation. Or both.

“Please,” said Paige with a gasp. She looked up with pleading eyes. “Please, Mmmaster.”

“What do you think, Denise? Should Kitten the sex slave cum?”

“Uh-huh,” said Denise. She was intently watching Paige. Denise’s right hand had begun to press against the crotch of her jeans.

“Pl.. Please, Mmmaster.”

“Cum, slut.”

Paige let out a series of squeals as she humped madly against Alex’s boot. Then she shook and let gasp escape her like a scream as she orgasmed, spreading her female cum on the boot.

Denise shuddered and pressed her hand tightly to the crotch of her pants. Her orgasm was mild, but she had cum when Alex had given the command.

Paige whimpered and finally slowed her motion back to her original rhythm of gently rubbing her cunt against the boot. She smiled up at Alex.

“Thank you, Master,” she said slowly. “Mmm. This slut is grateful.”

Denise nodded in agreement. Then she looked at Alex. She blushed bright red and took her hand away from what was now a tiny damp spot on the crotch of her jeans.

“Good girl, slut,” said Alex while he was looking at Denise.

“Thank you, Master,” said Paige.

Denise looked away from Alex. “Oh god, I can’t believe that just happened.”

“You just had an orgasm, didn’t you Denise?”

“Yes.” Denise’s blush deepened from a bright to a dark pink. “Oh god.”

“No, it’s just me,” Alex said with a mischievous grin.

Denise looked at Alex. Her expression was one of awe and lust. She nodded to him. “Yeah,” she said, “I think I need to be your hypno-thetical girlfriend.”

“Good girl.”

Denise put her hands over her blushing red face. She shook her head.

“Kitten, you can stop now,” said Alex. He was looking down at Paige, who had been still rubbing against his boot. She stopped and smiled at him.

“Yes, Master.”

“Kitten, listen to me. Kitten, right now hypno gate three opens.”

“Yes, Master,” said Paige with a bubbly giggle. “Hypno gate three is open.”

Denise was still blushing but she took her hands down from her face. She saw Paige smiling happily.

“What is this level?” she asked Alex.

“This is Paige’s bimbo level. Even in her sex slave level, she is pretty smart. I actually like smart women. Go figure. Anyway, I thought she needed one more level, one where she would just be something she really despises, a happy and empty-headed bimbo.”

“Hee hee! That’s me, Paigey-wagey the bimmmbo!”

“So she’s stupid now?”

“Just at this level. And not really stupid. She just finds it hard to think because her thoughts are like bubbles and they pop if she focuses on them too hard. Go ahead, ask her some questions.”

“Hmm. Kitty, who is Gloria Steinem?”

“Oh! Um, don’t tell me. I know this one. Ummm. She makes beer mugs?”

“No. Try again.”

“Darn. Um. Gloria, Gloria, Gloria… Oh! I know. She sang that song, um, ‘I Will Survive.’”

“No, that was Gloria Gaynor.”

“Golly. Um. What was the question again?”

“Never mind. What is two plus two?”

“Um, four. Right?” said Paige after counting it out on her fingers.

“Yes.”

“Yay for me!” Paige clapped her hands and jumped up and down.

“Holy shit,” said Denise.

“Hee hee! Miss Denise said a bad word.” Paige giggled.

“Kitten, tell Miss Denise why you like being a bimbo.”

“Oh Miss Denise, Paige lovey loves bein’ a bimbo. I don’t hafta think about anything. I can just be me, Paige the bimmmbo! And I can suck on Master’s pretty cock or play with myself or just watch TV and not worry about stuff that’s too hard to think about. Master thinks and tells me what to do, and I get to just do what he says. Isn’t that great?”

“Yes, Kitty, it is.”

“Are you a bimbo, Miss Denise?”

“No, Kitty, I’m not.”

“Too bad. Oh! Master could help you. He helped me be all trancy wancy and…” Her voice trailed off as she turned to look at her Master. Her gaze did not make it past his crotch. “Mmm. Paigey wagey likes Master’s cock.”

“Yes, I know, Kitten. But before you get too distracted, you’ve made a big mess all over my boot. You’ve cum on my boot, Kitten, and I need you to lick it up.”

“Oh, yummy! Yes, Master!” Paige happily backed up and leaned down to start licking her juices from Alex’s boot.

“Does she know you’ve hypnotized her? In this bimbo state I mean.”

“Not really. She just knows I can put her in a trance and make her do things. She is not really aware of anything about hypnosis past that. In this state, she is mostly aware of being a bimbo and of being told what to do making everything easier for her. And being really happy. Just to mess with her when I take her back down to her base level, I made sure that at this bimbo level she would be blissfully happy. When she is back at her base level, she will hate having been made to act like a bimbo, but she will also remember how happy she was. And that will mess with her head.”

“You are so devious,” said Denise.

“Thank you,” said Alex with a grin.

Paige had licked up most of her juices from the boot, and was now happily nuzzling the boot with her cheek.

“Speaking of messing with her head, it is time we started getting the happy little bimbo slave back down to her base level.”

“Aw! Do we hafta?” asked Paige. “Paigey likes being a bimbo!”

“Yes. Kitten, listen to me. Kitten, right now hypno gate three is closing.”

“Yes, Master. Hypno gate three is closed.” Paige gave Alex’s boot a long, slow lick.

“Kitten, right now hypno gate two is closing.”

“Yes, sir. Hypno gate two is closed.” Paige straightened up and put her arms behind her back.

“Kitten, right now hypno gate one is closing.”

“Yes, hypno gate one is closed.” Paige shook her head as if waking up. She looked up at Alex. He smiled down at her. Paige’s jaw dropped. “Oh my god!” she said after a few moments of speechless silence. “You bastard! You fucking evil bastard!” She turned her glare to Denise. “And you just stood there and let him do it! Bitch!”

“Is there something you are trying to say, Kitten?”

“Don’t call me that! You are a perfect example of a big cock that makes me dripping wet! No! Damnit! Stop this. Stop it! Right now! I demand you stop this!”

“Kitten, shut up.”

Paige tried for a brief moment to shout some more, but her mouth would not let her speak. She crossed her arms over her bare chest and pouted.

“So does she remember everything?” said Denise.

“Not everything. Just what I’ve done to her today. And she’s angry now, but as she has time to think about it, she will come to realize that my power over her is something I can use anytime and anywhere in front of anyone. And then she will start trying to be nice to me and acting more politely to me and my friends. Won’t you, Kitten?”

Paige just huffed.

“And Kitten will be especially nice to you too, Denise. She knows you know what I can do, and Kitten won’t want you complaining to me, because then I might use my power to punish her. Isn’t that right, Kitten?”

Paige silently glared at Alex.

“Are you going to make her go around doing everything for you now?”

“Hell no. But I might keep her from going to university if she does not start being a nicer person.”

Paige started to stand up.

“Kneeling. Now.”

Paige kneeled down. She grunted her protest.

“Mostly I intend to leave Paige alone. But she will learn to be nicer to me and to our parents. And I will probably play with her from time to time, because making the feminist crusader kneel at my feet and act like a slave or a bimbo is just not going to get old. If I do let her go to university, I will make sure she does not waste her time on women’s studies or something useless. I’ll let her learn something useful like engineering or nursing.”

“You know, Alex, you’ve sort of become the oppressive male she has always complained about.”

“Yeah. I know. And frankly, I kinda like it.” He winked at Denise and turned to Paige. “But the thing is, Kitten, as you kneel and huff and puff in anger, you need to know that you brought this on yourself. If you had not been such a misandrist bitch, none of this would have happened. Yes, the final chiché, blaming the victim. Oogidy-boogidy. Except you’re not the victim. You’re the offender being punished for making the rest of us victims of your hateful ways. Suck on that, ya hateful bitch.”

“Wow, Alex,” said Denise. “Harsh.”

“I know, but also true.”

“Yeah, but—”

“But after all the mean things she probably said to you in school, are you going to say she does not deserve punishment?”

“Well, no.”

“And are you really sorry to see her like this?”

“No.”

“Because it’s true, isn’t it?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Okay then. But I’m not done yet.” Alex smiled mischievously. “Kitten, rather than sit here and stew in your hate as you kneel, you are going to go to your room. You will close the door and sit in the corner of your room. You will face the corner, and you will stay there until I come and get you. And as you think about what I have done to you, you will gently masturbate so that you continue to associate my power over you with being sexually aroused. Go now.”

Angrily, Paige stood up and stomped away to her room. Her body obeyed the commands she had been given. She sat, facing the corner, her fingers gently and slowly rubbing her bare and very wet cunt.

“So now what?” said Denise.

“Now I take you out to lunch, and we talk about what you want as my hypno-thetical girlfriend. Okay, that is just a weird thing to say. You’ll be my girlfriend, and I’m going to hypnotize you. And we’ll go talk about that.”

“I kinda liked it. Hypno-thetical, I mean. It’s kinda cute.”

“Eh. We can talk about it. Though I’m thinking you maybe you’ll want to have some clean panties.”

“Oh. Um.” Denise blushed again. And looked down and noticed the tiny wet stain on the crotch of her pants. “I guess there is no hiding how I feel right now.”

“Hm. I know just what to do. Come with me.” Alex had a wide, mischievous smile. He held out his hand to Denise. She shyly reached out and took his hand. He led her down to Paige’s room. “I had not planned this, but it seems like a good way to put a cap on what I’ve done to Kitten today.” Alex led Denise into Paige’s room. With Paige still kneeling in the corner and masturbating, Alex smiled at Denise. He did not even look at Paige. “Take your pants off, Denise, and lie on the bed.”

Denise nodded. She did not speak. She felt as if trying to talk would just result in her begging for sex. She was trembling as she pulled off her shoes and and then peeled off her jeans.

Alex pulled off his boots and then removed his jeans. When he pulled down his boxers, he revealed a large, erect penis. He smirked at Denise.

Denise stared at Alex’s cock. She hesitated for a moment before pulling down her panties. The crotch of the panties was soaked. Denise blushed again as she looked at how wet the garment was.

“No need to be ashamed,” said Alex. “I’m flattered.” He took the panties from Denise and walked to where Paige was kneeling and facing the corner. He put the leg holes of the panties together and pulled the garment down over Paige’s head. He put the wet crotch of the panties right over Paige’s mouth.

Paige shook her head, but to no avail. The panties stayed right where Alex had put them. Paige could smell and practically taste Denise’s wet juices. She expected taunting from Alex, but he said nothing to her. She continued to kneel, gently stroking herself, now with the scent of Denise inescapably on her face.

Alex knew what he was doing. Now Paige would begin to associate the scent Denise’s pussy with arousal and helplessness. He wondered why he had not thought of it before.

When he turned back to Denise, she was on the bed, laying on her back. She was wearing only her socks, her bra and her tee shirt. She looked sexy, Alex thought. He climbed over Denise to look down into her eyes. He smiled at her and gave her a gentle kiss.

“I think you want me to fuck you,” said Alex. Denise nodded. “Go ahead,” said Alex, “say it.”

“I want you to fuck me,” said Denise in a whisper. She stared up into his eyes. She felt as though he was able to see how much she wanted him. As if he could read it in her soul. “Please.” She felt weak, and he seemed so strong simply by the force of his will. She decided in that moment that she loved him. “Fuck me… Sir.”

“I do believe I will,” Alex said with a smile. He brought the glans of his cock to the warm, wet slit of her cunt. He watched Denise whimper and felt her push up her hips. He gave no thought to Paige as he pushed slowly into Denise. He stared down into Denise’s eyes as she pushed his hard cock inside her tight, wet cunt. He pushed down slowly, pushing against her vaginal muscles squeezing his flesh. He pushed down until his hips were pressed firmly against her.

“Fuck me,” Denise whimpered. “Please, Sir, fuck me hard.”

Alex left his cock buried deep in Denise’s cunt. He grabbed her forearms, first her left, then her right, and pinned them to the bed. He watched her face. She was smiling and looking afraid at the same time.

“Tell me what you truly want.”

“I want to be yours. I want you. Maybe I shouldn’t. Maybe I should be running away, but I want you. I do. You’ll control me. You’ll practically own me I guess. But I think want that. And I know I want you to fuck me. Take me. Please. Please, Sir.”

“Good girl.”

Denise whimpered and shuddered. And then she gasped as the fucking began. She felt his cock pull back until just the head of his cock was left inside her. Then it slammed down again. She felt overwhelmed by power as Alex fucked her with a hard, long, swift rocking motion. She was whimpering and moaning, She spread her legs wide, lifting them and putting her heels on Alex’s back. He filled her cunt over and over. She felt her vaginal muscles squeezing his cock.

“Ohgod, Sir! Gonna cummmm.” She moaned the words as her legs pulled her cunt up to meet his crotch.

“Cum, Denise,” Alex commanded. “Cum for me.”

And she did. Denise squealed and gasped for air as she began to cum. She trembled as she closed her eyes and climaxed. But rather give her the release she sought, it seemed to only make her want more. her hips were bucking up to Alex’s body. She felt as though she were somehow already in his control, giving him exactly what he wanted.

Alex was pounding down to Denise when she came. She was getting almost feral. She watched her face relax into an expression of lust. Even when she closed her eyes, she looked like a nymph of desire. He began to grind his cock to her cunt. Her body writhed under him as he pressed his hips to hers. With a hard and fast pounding he chased his own orgasm.

Paige felt humiliated. It was her bed on which Alex was fucking Denise. Paige was being ignored, left to gently masturbate but not allowed to cum. She wanted to be angry, but for reasons she could not figure out, she could not seem to muster anger.

Her mind was in tumoil. Paige now knew Alex and Denise were superior to her and yet she also knew they simply could not be. Paige knew herself to be a strong woman with her own mind, smarter than her step-brother and Denise. But she also knew now that they were smarter, stronger and better than her in almost every way. These opposing notions wrestled in her head, and her self-confidence was getting weaker by the moment. The more she tried to cling to the image of herself as strong and independent, the more her strength was sapped by the humiliating obviousness of her inferiority to Alex and Denise.

And the more she listened to Alex and Denise fucking on her bed, the more Paige found herself wishing she could be fucked by Alex, wishing his big cock was pounding in her cunt. She wished she could feel Denise’s fingers and be made to cum. Paige wished for anything that would let her feel something more than her sexual frustration and humiliation.

Denise was moaning and groaning in sexual pleasure. Her own body was humping up to Alex’s body. She felt him grind his hips to hers, thrusting his cock deep into her. She began to toss her head side to side. “K… k… cummm,” she said between gasps for breath. “Gon… na… cummm.”

Alex waited a few moments, and then gave the command. “Cum now.” He growled the words, and he was rewarded with Denise screaming in climax. Her legs pulled him down to her, pressing him to her body. Her cunt squeezed his cock so tight that he grunted as his own orgasm began. Hot semen shot down the hard shaft of his cock. He slammed his cock to her all the harder. “Yes!” He was barely aware of Denise’s cum gushing over his cock as his cum erupted into her. At the end of his orgasm, he held himself down, buried deep in her tight cunt, letting her spasming vaginal muscles milk him.

Denise grinned up at Alex as he slowly pulled out of her. He grabbed her ankles and unwrapped her legs from his waist. She was sorry that he was done, but she felt so sensitive, she was not sure what would happen if he had continued fucking her.

“Thank you,” said Denise. “Thank you, Sir.”

“You don’t have to call me sir,” said Alex with a smile. He turned and lay on his side. Unashamedly, he cupped her right breast with his right hand.

“I know,” she said as she pressed her chest to his hand. “But I want to.”

“Good girl.”

“Oh, god, I love when you do that.”

“Do what?”

“Call me a good girl.”

“So you want to be my good girl.”

“Yes, very much so.”

“Good girl.” He smiled as she shivered. “Much as I would like to play with you some more, here in my step-sister’s room, I also need to eat.” He gave her breast a light slap. She was still wearing her tee shirt. He liked that. “So pick out how ever many of Kitten’s panties you like, and put one on. You could probably wear her jeans too. I will meet you by the front door.” Alex climbed off the bed, picked up his clothes and went to his own room.

Denise got up and started whistling. She looked through all the drawers in Paige’s room, and glanced through the closet. She picked out all of Paige’s sexiest panties. She put on Paige’s pink thong panties and a tight pair of Paige’s jeans. She put her shoes back on before kneeling down behind Paige.

Paige whimpered, half in sexual frustration and half in fear of what Denise might do.

Denise leaned forward and grabbed Paige’s breasts. She began to stroke Paige’s nipples, and grinned when Paige whimpered loudly and pushed her chest to Denise’s hands.

“I still remember how you and your friends made fun of me and my friends. You make fun of a friend of mine, a girl with a stutter. And then you accused me of being a lesbian for being friends with her even though neither she nor I are lesbians. You were a real bitch. And from everything Alex has said, you still are a real bitch. Hm. Well, I suppose not any more. Now you’re a hypno slave. And a nipple slut. Well, I’m going to exploit that. I am going to make sure you get humiliated. A lot.

“And when Alex and I move in together, I am going to talk to him about making sure you come to live with us too, as our servant. You won’t seem so high and mighty then, will you? Cleaning the floors, making our meals, and begging to be fucked like the bitch that you are. Won’t that be fun? Of course it will.”

Denise gave Paige’s nipples a hard squeeze before standing up. She patted Paige’s head condescendingly. Paige said nothing. She could only obey the commands she had been given. She continued to kneel there, facing the corner, her fingers gently stroking her sopping wet cunt, and with Denise’s panties over her mouth.

“By the way, Kitty, I am going to suggest to Alex that you take me shopping later so you can buy me some sexy things to wear for him. I’m pretty sure he’ll go along with that. And I’ll set up a little reunion for you with all your friends so that Alex can do that bit where he makes you piss your pants in front of all of them. And maybe that bit where you talk all nonsense. Or maybe I’ll just ask you about the patriarchy, and watch you describe being the happy center of a gangbang in front of your friends. Wouldn’t that make you the topic of conversation for days?

“Well, little Kitty the nipple slut, I am off to have a wonderful day and talk about my future happiness. Be a good little Kitty.”

Denise patted Paige’s head again and whistled happily as she walked out of the room. She walked to the front door, where Alex, now fully dressed, was waiting for her.

“Hello, Sir.”

“Hello, Denise. You look good.”

“I feel really good.”

“Good. Let’s go get something to eat. Where would you like to go?” Alex opened the door.

“I’ll let you choose, Sir.”

“I think I could get used to this,” said Alex as they walked out. He closed and locked the door behind them.

In the silence, Paige learned there was something she could do while she was stuck obeying orders. She began to cry.