The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Was New in 2013

The next update will be the weekend of 4 January 2014.

Added Advent; Dumb Drops; Education; Let It Happen; Light and Shadows VI: A Darklight Shines; Locked-In; Prisoner of Your Own Desire; Tales from the Club: Redefined Lines and Twelve Days. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; 4 new chapters to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to In Defense of Cartoon Villains; 1 new chapter to Jacquelyn’s Ordeal: Blood and Shadows of the Mind; 1 new chapter to MC Christmas Anthology; 1 new chapter to Ninja Vigilante: Spiraling Into Control and 1 new chapter to The Only Way Out.

Added BimboTech: Maid in America; Hunter’s Trip: The Milking Barn.; Mindscaping; Ninja Vigilante: Spiraling Into Control and The Svengali Device. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; 6 new chapters to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 2 new chapters to Caitlin; 1 new chapter to Clarification Question; 1 new chapter to In Defense of Cartoon Villains; 1 new chapter to Independence Falls; 1 new chapter to Jacquelyn’s Ordeal: Blood and Shadows of the Mind; 1 new chapter to The Jilliad; 2 new chapters to Light and Shadows VI: Blinded By The Light; 1 new chapter to MC Christmas Anthology; 1 new chapter to Rumination and 1 new chapter to Second Changes.

Added Descent and Ascent; Irene’s Imprecation; Mind Control, Latowski Chastity Belt & Nanotechnology.; Pizza Boy and the Horny Stud and Rumination. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; 3 new chapters to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 1 new chapter to Annie; 1 new chapter to Helpful Hannah; 1 new chapter to Hierarchy of Needs; 1 new chapter to In Defense of Cartoon Villains; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows VI: Blinded By The Light; 1 new chapter to MC Christmas Anthology; 1 new chapter to More Limits; 1 new chapter to The New Emperor; 1 new chapter to The Tree of Love and 1 new chapter to When the Need Strikes.

Added The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; Caitlin Looses Herself to Halloween; Caught Listening; MC Christmas Anthology; Nurse Diva’s New House; The Sandman (The Slaver); Scenes From a Life; Sweating a Mind Away—A Cursed Exhange and Wind Shear. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 2 new chapters to The Demon King and the Hero; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows VI: Blinded By The Light; 1 new chapter to The New Shower; 1 new chapter to The Process (Anna Dixon); 1 new chapter to Sunrize Radio; 1 new chapter to Teacher Surprise and 1 new chapter to Trained (maslyfe).

Added The Demon King and the Hero; Grace Rivers’ Rehabilitation Center — The Birdie Course and Hypno Therapy (Revisiting the Unethical (?) Therapist). Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 2 new chapters to Caitlin; 1 new chapter to In Defense of Cartoon Villains; 3 new chapters to Light and Shadows VI: Blinded By The Light; 1 new chapter to The Perfect Body (Rinky Dink); 2 new chapters to The Process (Anna Dixon); 1 new chapter to The Purchase; 1 new chapter to Taking Down the League and 1 new chapter to When the Need Strikes.

Added Cursed With a Fantasy; Light and Shadows VI: Blinded By The Light; Milk Island; The Purchase; Redhead Rules the World; Samantha’s New Life; Shades of Gold; The Snooty Wedding Coordinator; Trophy Daughter and When the Need Strikes. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 1 new chapter to The Body Scanner; 3 new chapters to Dear Readers, A Vampire Story; 1 new chapter to In Defense of Cartoon Villains; 1 new chapter to The Process (Anna Dixon); 1 new chapter to Sunrize Radio and 1 new chapter to Taking Down the League.

Added Dancing Queen; Gretchen Switches Teams; Konect; The Perfect Day and Pretty Girl. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; 1 new chapter to In Defense of Cartoon Villains; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows V: Dark Road to Redemption; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows V: Shadowed Past, Brighter Future; 1 new chapter to The Only Way Out; 1 new chapter to The Riders (Tang) and 1 new chapter to Taking Down the League.

Added Amanda’s Tale; Bite Me; Grace Rivers’ Rehabilitation Center; A Little Self-Promotion; Lovely, Dark and Deep; Peradvertising II – Relajacion Resort; The Riders (Tang) and There Goes the Gloom. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 1 new chapter to Big Tits Theory; 1 new chapter to Bottom Bitch; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows V: Dark Road to Redemption; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows V: Shadowed Past, Brighter Future; 1 new chapter to The Process (Anna Dixon); 2 new chapters to Snuggle; 1 new chapter to Taking Down the League and 1 new chapter to Witch Queen.

Added Caitlin; Campus Hypnotist; Eros Air; His Lucky Break; Hunter and Doctor Peel; Hypnoscript For Women—Sleep Script; Mistress Mesmera; The Program (anonymousarchitects); Ventriloquism and Wolfe and Coach Cohen.. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 1 new chapter to The Au Lait Way; 3 new chapters to Becoming His Pet; 1 new chapter to In Defense of Cartoon Villains; 1 new chapter to In The Story; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows V: Dark Road to Redemption; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows V: Shadowed Past, Brighter Future; 1 new chapter to The Process (Anna Dixon); 1 new chapter to Rubberwerks; 1 new chapter to Snuggle; 1 new chapter to Taking Down the League and 1 new chapter to Welcome to Typing School.

Added Fixing Filthy Habits; In The Story; Love Letters (Summer); Love Potion No. 13; The Only Way Out; Snuggle; Spiced Wood; Spiral Eyes and Test of Five III: Truth and Consequences. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 2 new chapters to Becoming His Pet; 1 new chapter to Epic Experimentation; 1 new chapter to The Hide; 1 new chapter to In Defense of Cartoon Villains; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows V: Dark Road to Redemption; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows V: Shadowed Past, Brighter Future; 1 new chapter to Master of the Castle; 2 new chapters to Sight Unseen; 1 new chapter to Sunrize Radio; 1 new chapter to Sunrize: One Week at the Ranch and 1 new chapter to Taking Down the League.

Added The Contest; The Garden Cage; In Defense of Cartoon Villains; Independence Falls; MzDominica’s Rubber Hero Slave; Say My Name; The Trainer and Winning Over the Prime Minister. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 2 new chapters to Becoming His Pet; 1 new chapter to The Hose Touch; 1 new chapter to Light & Shadows V: Dark Road to Redemption; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows V: Shadowed Past, Brighter Future; 1 new chapter to The Nimfonian Takeover; 2 new chapters to Save Me, I’m Yours and 1 new chapter to Welcome to Typing School.

Added Becoming His Pet; Caught; Graduation Day (biggestfanofhaylee); Greetings from 2033; Light & Shadows V: Dark Road to Redemption; Light and Shadows V: Shadowed Past, Brighter Future; Milking the Bank; More Limits; New Mission; PharmaCorp Pheromones; PharmaCorp Pheromones: Boy Smell; Sunrize: One Week at the Ranch; Whiff and Witch Queen: The Hood. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; 3 new chapters to Adventures of a Mad Scientist; 1 new chapter to Big Tits Theory; 2 new chapters to A Geeks Day Dream; 1 new chapter to Helpful Hannah; 1 new chapter to The Pirate of Chrystal Bay; 1 new chapter to The Process (Anna Dixon); 1 new chapter to Rubberwerks; 1 new chapter to Taking Down the League; 2 new chapters to Teen Wolf Step-Brother; 2 new chapters to Weaponized and 2 new chapters to Witch Queen.

Added The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; Asian Persuasion; The Hose Touch; The Pirate of Chrystal Bay; The Queen Bee; Taking Down the League and Tea Break. Also added 2 new chapters to The Facility (Alister Remm); 1 new chapter to Family Matters; 1 new chapter to For a Prettier World; 1 new chapter to Helping Jimmy Get Some; 2 new chapters to The Hide; 1 new chapter to Nu-Wife, Inc.; 1 new chapter to The Process (Anna Dixon); 1 new chapter to Self Deception; 1 new chapter to Weaponized; 1 new chapter to White Knight and Titmouse and 3 new chapters to The Winning Collar.

Added Bob the Village Hall Caretaker/ Cleaner; The Clinic (Ramaset); Dear Readers, A Vampire Story; Dreams (saturnlovesme); Helping Jimmy Get Some; The Legend of Croft’s Landing; Private Tutor; The Process (Anna Dixon); Rachel and Rachel; Rubberwerks; Save Me, I’m Yours; Second Changes; Syndra and Weaponized. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 3 new chapters to Adventures of a Mad Scientist; 2 new chapters to The Au Lait Way; 3 new chapters to The Facility (Alister Remm); 1 new chapter to Humanity 2.0; 1 new chapter to In the Clutches of Baroness Blackleather; 1 new chapter to Master PC: Answering Service and 1 new chapter to The Tames.

The next update will be the weekend of 21 September, 2013.

Added Binders Full of Women; Comeback Route; Hips, Not Eyes; Hot to the Touch; Inside Slant; Outside the Box (Voyer); Quentin and His Wonderfully Magically Terrible Voice; Rules of the Game; Super-Villain Academy, Class 301: Lecture #8, Sex and the Superhero; Wildfire and Your Story. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 2 new chapters to Discipline and Reward; 2 new chapters to The Facility (Alister Remm); 1 new chapter to For a Prettier World; 2 new chapters to A Geeks Day Dream; 2 new chapters to Lady Luck; 1 new chapter to Sunrize Radio and 1 new chapter to Welcome to Typing School.

Added A 101 – d2c; Acolyte; Also Known As Tamsin; Cat’s Eye; Children of the Night; The Facility (Alister Remm); The Hike (biggestfanofhaylee); Monk and Myla: Game Over; The Tames and Top Dog. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 3 new chapters to Adventures of a Mad Scientist; 1 new chapter to Annie; 1 new chapter to Apex; 1 new chapter to The Au Lait Way; 1 new chapter to Big Tits Theory; 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 1 new chapter to Dating Dennis; 1 new chapter to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to For a Prettier World; 1 new chapter to Hierarchy of Needs; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to Like Son, Like Father; 1 new chapter to Listening to Jack; 1 new chapter to Master of the Castle; 1 new chapter to Sunrize Radio and 1 new chapter to The Tree of Love.

Added Annie; The Art Show; Baked Wares; Bimbos and Birthdays; Dating Dennis; A Geeks Day Dream; Helpful Hannah; Hierarchy of Needs; Labyrinth; Speed Dating; Teen Wolf Step-Brother; The Third Wheel; The Tree of Love and The Xyloporn and Fuckenspiel Society. Also added 2 new chapters to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 4 new chapters to Adventures of a Mad Scientist; 1 new chapter to Apex; 1 new chapter to Big Tits Theory; 1 new chapter to Discipline and Reward; 2 new chapters to For a Prettier World; 1 new chapter to In the Clutches of Baroness Blackleather; 1 new chapter to The Nimfonian Takeover; 1 new chapter to Randy Relations; 2 new chapters to Sunrize Radio; 1 new chapter to Welcome to Tranter Academy and 1 new chapter to Welcome to Typing School.

Added Bag Boy; Candace the Cowherd; The Great Silence; Homosexual Indoctrination: Liberty Man Versus Lady MindTaker and Tak’Lon’s Wager 2: Transformed Man. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 3 new chapters to Adventures of a Mad Scientist; 1 new chapter to Animatrix Scriptorium; 1 new chapter to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to For a Prettier World; 2 new chapters to Jake’s Dream Come True and 1 new chapter to The Nimfonian Takeover.

Added Bottom Bitch; Fuck The Monarchy; The Hat Shop; Hunter: Slave of Dr. Peel; I Play and Obey; Just Add Water; Master PC: Answering Service; The Nimfonian Takeover; Raindrops Keep Falling; Welcome to Tranter Academy and While the Mouse is Away the Pussies Will Play. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Coming Into His Own; 1 new chapter to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to For a Prettier World; 1 new chapter to The Guard: Making of Guardsman 8007-A-399-033; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to In the Clutches of Baroness Blackleather; 1 new chapter to Jake’s Dream Come True; 3 new chapters to Just Relax and Look at the Light; 2 new chapters to Linder Academy; 1 new chapter to Sunrize Radio and 1 new chapter to Your Place or Mine.

Added The Capture of Flame Boy; Each Day; Just a Little Wish and Welcome to Typing School. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Discipline and Reward; 4 new chapters to Feminine Allure; 2 new chapters to For a Prettier World; 1 new chapter to Further Chronicles of a Cosmic Detective; 1 new chapter to Good Neighbor (Paladin); 2 new chapters to Jake’s Dream Come True; 2 new chapters to Just Relax and Look at the Light; 4 new chapters to Light and Shadow IV: Nebulous Reunion; 4 new chapters to Light and Shadows IV: Midnight Dusk and the Silver Dawn; 1 new chapter to Master of the Castle; 1 new chapter to Nesting Dolls; 2 new chapters to Party Girl and 1 new chapter to Smoking!.

Added The Au Lait Way; Bat-Shit Crazy; Bitch v Witch; The First Disciple; For a Prettier World; The Game (omegadestiny); Lauren Goes to a Party; Light and Shadow IV: Nebulous Reunion; Light and Shadows IV: Midnight Dusk and the Silver Dawn; The Manhood Game; Ninjette; Number Seventeen (Wrestlr); Party Girl; Super Show and Uniforms Control Your Mind. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 6 new chapters to Adventures of a Mad Scientist; 1 new chapter to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to Feminine Allure; 1 new chapter to Further Chronicles of a Cosmic Detective; 1 new chapter to In the Clutches of Baroness Blackleather; 1 new chapter to The Master Chamber; 1 new chapter to Nesting Dolls; 1 new chapter to Next Generation; 1 new chapter to The Perfect Body (Rinky Dink) and 1 new chapter to Your Place or Mine.

The next update will be the week of 27 July 2013

Added Assignment: Futurist; The Beta State; Eros Beds; Further Chronicles of a Cosmic Detective and Nylon Agenda. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to The Assignment; 1 new chapter to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to Good Neighbor (Paladin); 2 new chapters to Jake’s Dream Come True; 2 new chapters to My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember; 1 new chapter to Nesting Dolls; 1 new chapter to Sunrize Radio and 1 new chapter to We Need To Talk About Bubbles.

Added Change of Plans; Hypno Dude; The Liar, the Witch, and the Increasingly Slutty Wardrobe; Partner Programming; The Retrograde Witness Protection Chattelbot Program of Horizon Falls ; The Rise and Fall Of The Queen of Hearts and Under the Milky Way. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to The Assignment; 1 new chapter to Convention Plans; 1 new chapter to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to eTranz—Special Delivery; 5 new chapters to The Hypno-Talker of Zlar; 2 new chapters to Jake’s Dream Come True; 1 new chapter to My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember; 1 new chapter to Nesting Dolls; 1 new chapter to Next Generation; 4 new chapters to The Serpent Sisters; 1 new chapter to Testing and 1 new chapter to Your Place or Mine.

Added The Assignment; Big Tits Theory; The Bimbo Asylum: Stream of Unconsciousness; Corruption of Champions: Aggressive Recruitment; Linder Academy; The Master Chamber; Midsommar Magic; Persuasive Pablo; Pleasure of Business; Snaking a Claim; Software Blunders; Tasting Trevor; Washed Up; The Wedding Guests and Your Place or Mine. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 3 new chapters to Adventures of a Mad Scientist; 1 new chapter to The Body Scanner; 1 new chapter to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember; 1 new chapter to Nesting Dolls; 1 new chapter to Next Generation and 1 new chapter to We Need To Talk About Bubbles.

Added The Conductor; The Doctor: Donna and Jack; Good Neighbor (Paladin); Late Delivery; Maryanne Wets Herself at the End; Master PC: Transmogrification; Rogue Planet and Under the Influence. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Brainy Teen; 1 new chapter to Coming Into His Own; 1 new chapter to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to Helping My Genius Brother; 2 new chapters to Jake’s Dream Come True; 2 new chapters to Just Relax and Look at the Light; 1 new chapter to My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember; 1 new chapter to Nesting Dolls; 1 new chapter to Next Generation; 1 new chapter to Nine to Hive; 1 new chapter to The Seduction of Penny Ramirez and 1 new chapter to We Need To Talk About Bubbles.

Added Cassandra’s Ass-kissing Fuck-Slave; Change of Heart (Dictionary Rainbow); Complete Control; Corruption of Champions Welcome Party; Enthusiorgasm; Everyone Loved Louise; Helping My Genius Brother; Hunk of My Dreams; The Hypno-Talker of Zlar; The Impenetrable Blackness of Windows; La Belle Dame Sans Merci; The Lucky Break; Memetic Badass; Nesting Dolls; The Perils of Victory: A Diamond to Take Her Breath Away; Proteus Side Stories — Clockwork Desires; Remind Me Who I Am Again; Tome Reader 2013: Laura Crofton and The Amulet of Kousen and The Tomes. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Adventures of a Mad Scientist; 1 new chapter to Assvertising; 1 new chapter to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to Jake’s Dream Come True; 1 new chapter to My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember; 1 new chapter to The New Eileen; 4 new chapters to OC Condo; 1 new chapter to Second Hand Heart; 1 new chapter to The Seduction of Penny Ramirez; 2 new chapters to Sunrize Radio and 1 new chapter to We Are The Abyss.

Added Look At Her; Mermaid Manor; Professionalism; Salvaged; The Seduction of Penny Ramirez; Swag Slave and White Light. Also added 1 new chapter to Adelaide’s Toy; 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Coming Into His Own; 2 new chapters to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to Jake’s Dream Come True; 1 new chapter to Just Relax and Look at the Light; 1 new chapter to My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember; 1 new chapter to Next Generation; 1 new chapter to Nine to Hive and 1 new chapter to We Need To Talk About Bubbles.

Added The Amulet (Theodore T. Bear); The Boob Fairy; Calming Commands for Daily Personalities; Lineage of Bastet; My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember; Naptime; The Slaves of Dr. Peel: Jocks and Coaches.; Urges; Usurper and We Need To Talk About Bubbles. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 3 new chapters to Adventures of a Mad Scientist; 1 new chapter to Assvertising; 1 new chapter to Discipline and Reward; 2 new chapters to Jake’s Dream Come True; 1 new chapter to Just Relax and Look at the Light; 1 new chapter to Master and Apprentice; 1 new chapter to Nu-Wife, Inc. and 1 new chapter to Second Hand Heart.

Added Assvertising; Discipline and Reward; Dolldream; Slipping Into My Suit; Trainees and Wiped. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 3 new chapters to Adventures of a Mad Scientist; 1 new chapter to The Body Scanner; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 2 new chapters to Jake’s Dream Come True; 1 new chapter to Limits; 1 new chapter to Next Generation; 1 new chapter to The Pleasure Bunnies Short Story Anthology; 2 new chapters to RALA Rules; 1 new chapter to Second Hand Heart; 1 new chapter to The Second Machine and 1 new chapter to The Serpent Sisters.

Added Adventures of a Mad Scientist; Captain Power’s Fall; Guess Who; Happy Mother’s Day (Halcyon); Millard Fillmore Overdrive and Power of the Moon. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Billy’s New Doctor; 1 new chapter to Dance Card; 1 new chapter to Dolls; 2 new chapters to Jake’s Dream Come True; 1 new chapter to Like Son, Like Father; 1 new chapter to Master of the Castle; 1 new chapter to My Girlfriend’s a Catgirl!; 2 new chapters to Next Generation; 1 new chapter to The Obelisk; 2 new chapters to Proteus; 1 new chapter to Second Hand Heart and 1 new chapter to The Serpent Sisters.

Added A Casual Approach; Cinco de Maya; Contract Review; Logical Fellatio; Porn Stars; Randy Relations; Sara, Across the Street; Sexbots In Space: Sensuous Slime and Smother’s Day. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 3 new chapters to Amber; 1 new chapter to Chronicles of a Cosmic Detective; 1 new chapter to Jacquelyn’s Ordeal: Blood and Shadows of the Mind; 3 new chapters to Jake’s Dream Come True; 2 new chapters to Just Relax and Look at the Light; 1 new chapter to Limits; 1 new chapter to Listening to Jack; 3 new chapters to Master PC: User Error; 1 new chapter to Matching Madison; 1 new chapter to Next Generation; 4 new chapters to The Pheromones Wars; 2 new chapters to Proteus; 1 new chapter to Second Hand Heart and 1 new chapter to The Sheer Collective.

Added Amber; Milena’s Story; Morning Heat; The Most Stubborn Woman; OC Condo and The Resort. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to The Body Scanner; 2 new chapters to Charlie and the Convent of Oblivion; 1 new chapter to Chronicles of a Cosmic Detective; 3 new chapters to Feminine Allure; 1 new chapter to Humanity 2.0; 3 new chapters to Jake’s Dream Come True; 3 new chapters to Just Relax and Look at the Light; 1 new chapter to Limits; 1 new chapter to The Mindy Files; 1 new chapter to Next Generation; 2 new chapters to Proteus and 1 new chapter to Second Hand Heart.

Added Bring Me to Life; Chronicles of a Cosmic Detective; The Corporation (Warren); Emma’s Thrall; Female Housemate Wanted; Garth’s Girth; Hypnotized Ex Girlfriend; Lamia Love; Matching Madison; The Mindy Files; Next Generation; An Odd Job; RALA Rules and Saimin Gentleman. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to The Body Scanner; 1 new chapter to Extraction: A Novella; 1 new chapter to Fascination Uniformed; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to In the Clutches of Baroness Blackleather; 3 new chapters to Jake’s Dream Come True; 1 new chapter to Limits; 2 new chapters to Perils of a Pop Princess; 2 new chapters to Proteus; 1 new chapter to Second Hand Heart and 2 new chapters to Sunrize Radio.

The next update will be the weekend of 27 April 2013.

Added Docile (Limerick); Feeling the Light; Jake’s Dream Come True; Korea Conseling; The Perfect Costume; Self Deception; Sperm Day; Studio Time with Mistress Love; Sunrize Radio; Sweet as Candy and Trashed. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Charlie and the Convent of Oblivion; 5 new chapters to Feminine Allure; 1 new chapter to Proteus; 1 new chapter to Second Hand Heart and 2 new chapters to The Serpent Sisters.

Added April’s Foolish Day; Charlie and the Convent of Oblivion; Feminine Allure; Improving Self-Image; Master PC: User Error; The Second Machine; 300 and Vampires of Passion. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Bed and Breakfast; 1 new chapter to The Body Scanner; 3 new chapters to Dweomers & Domination: Droit du Seigneur; 1 new chapter to Extraction: A Novella; 3 new chapters to Light and Shadows III: Dusk Descending; 3 new chapters to Light and Shadows III: Effulgence Rising; 1 new chapter to Limits; 2 new chapters to Proteus; 2 new chapters to Second Hand Heart; 1 new chapter to The Serpent Sisters; 1 new chapter to UC:Fates and 1 new chapter to Witch Queen.

Added Barbie O’Gill and the Not So Little People; Blackmail and Slavery; Homosexual Indoctrination: Spring Semester; The Just-Ass League; Light and Shadows III: Dusk Descending; Light and Shadows III: Effulgence Rising; Oral Exam (bendherovr); The Temporary Bartender; Video Vixen II and White Noise (j wilhelmssen). Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to The Body Scanner; 1 new chapter to Proteus; 1 new chapter to Second Hand Heart; 1 new chapter to Sight Unseen; 1 new chapter to A Stash of Fur Coats and 1 new chapter to Thalia’s Harem.

Added The Blackmail of Calico; My New Boyfriend; Proteus; The Serpent Sisters; Shoulda Seen It Coming; Shoulda Stayed in Bed and The Winning Collar. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Brainy Teen; 1 new chapter to Extraction: A Novella; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to Second Hand Heart; 2 new chapters to Sleepers and 1 new chapter to A Stash of Fur Coats.

Added As You Wish, My Lord; Bunny and the Big Board; Horsey Business; The Loyal Subjects Of Queen Sabina Of Hershin; The New Style Is The Only Style; Sight Unseen and Trick or Treat! Smell My Feet!. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Beyond the Madness of Passions; 1 new chapter to The Body Scanner; 1 new chapter to Dolls; 1 new chapter to Second Hand Heart and 2 new chapters to Thalia’s Harem.

Added Boldfinger; Epic Experimentation; Goddess; Second Hand Heart; Shoulda Known Better; A Song of Submission; A Stash of Fur Coats and Time for Sex. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Beyond the Madness of Passions; 3 new chapters to Cursed — Return of the Idol; 1 new chapter to Extraction: A Novella; 3 new chapters to Isn’t It Good, His Morning Wood; 1 new chapter to Last One Standing; 1 new chapter to Limits; 1 new chapter to The New Emperor; 2 new chapters to One Hot Summer and 2 new chapters to Zeroes (Zauberei Book 2).

Added Corrections; Desire Dating; Dirty Donny; Dolls; Extraction: A Novella; Forced Feminism; Irresistible; The Kindness of Strangers (Pan); Meetings With the Boss; MILFs Gone Wild; Night Cap; One Hot Summer; Party Planning; Show and Tell; Sweeter than Wine and Top Alpha Male: Battle of the Coaches. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to The Bartender; 1 new chapter to Beyond the Madness of Passions; 2 new chapters to Daddy’s Brainwashed Slut: Aural Seduction; 1 new chapter to Fascination Uniformed; 2 new chapters to Hey Mikey; 2 new chapters to Isn’t It Good, His Morning Wood; 1 new chapter to Lens; 1 new chapter to Like Son, Like Father; 1 new chapter to My Girlfriend’s New Master; 1 new chapter to Sleepers and 1 new chapter to Thalia’s Harem.

Added Cursed — Return of the Idol; Daddy’s Brainwashed Slut: Aural Seduction; Dream a Little Dream; Flashing Fergus; Master of the Castle; The Perfect Cock and Replacement Actress. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Beyond the Madness of Passions; 3 new chapters to A Fortunate Occurrence; 1 new chapter to In Heat (Rikimaru); 2 new chapters to Isn’t It Good, His Morning Wood; 1 new chapter to Lens; 1 new chapter to Thalia’s Harem and 2 new chapters to The Thorns.

Added Bunbun the Bunny; Caramel; Finding Fish Boy; Interview with a Telepath; The Rorvik Formula; The Surrogate Master; Switch On: Daughter’s Discipline; That One Girl and Whispers in the Wind. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Beyond the Madness of Passions; 1 new chapter to The Body Scanner; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to Lens; 1 new chapter to Partners; 1 new chapter to Thalia’s Harem; 3 new chapters to The Thorns; 1 new chapter to UC:Fates and 1 new chapter to White Knight and Titmouse.

Added Amy’s Reunion; I Alone; No Need to Think; Snared (Chew Toy); Switch On: Siblings’ Raucous Rivalry; Thalia’s Harem; The Thorns; Urine Trouble and Xenowars. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 2 new chapters to The Body Scanner; 1 new chapter to Cursed — The Idol of Lesbos; 1 new chapter to Dream a Little Dream With Me; 2 new chapters to The Dreamer’s Masque: Welcome to Eros Park; 1 new chapter to Edict; 1 new chapter to Isn’t It Good, His Morning Wood; 1 new chapter to Lens; 1 new chapter to The Missionary Factor: The Biker’s Revenge 7; 2 new chapters to Sleepers; 1 new chapter to UC:Fates and 1 new chapter to Under the Spell of Youth.

Welcome to the redesigned mcstories.com!

Because of ongoing problems at asstr.org, I’ve decide to accept an offer from Daphne at Daphne’s Fantasies (aka Mind Control Theatre) to provide hosting for mcstories.com. Thanks Daphne!!

At the same time, I decided to spiff up the design of the site. I hope you like!

—Simon

Added Dagger of the Mind; Media Whore; Selection Process and The Wedding Gift (Red Cape). Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to An Asexual Hypnotist; 2 new chapters to Beyond the Madness of Passions; 1 new chapter to Cloned; 1 new chapter to Cursed — The Idol of Lesbos; 1 new chapter to Dream a Little Dream With Me; 1 new chapter to Fantasy League; 1 new chapter to Genie Wishes; 1 new chapter to In the Clutches of Baroness Blackleather; 1 new chapter to Isn’t It Good, His Morning Wood; 1 new chapter to Lens; 1 new chapter to Limits; 1 new chapter to Listening to Jack; 1 new chapter to Silver Witch; 1 new chapter to Sleepers; 1 new chapter to A Song of Dominance; 1 new chapter to Streetside Pornographic: An Ode to Addiction and 1 new chapter to UC:Fates.

Added Freshman Orientation; Hotboxing; Latter Day Sluts and My Boss, the Naga. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to Beyond the Madness of Passions; 1 new chapter to Isn’t It Good, His Morning Wood; 1 new chapter to Lens; 1 new chapter to Listening to Jack; 1 new chapter to Sleepers and 1 new chapter to Witch Queen.

Added The Bimbonic Plague; The Coffee Girl; Dancer; Home by Nine; A New Purpose; The Seduction of Michael; Solstice Twins; TWI — Tanning While Intoxicated; The University Placement; What REALLY Killed the Dinosaurs and Witch Queen. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to An Asexual Hypnotist; 1 new chapter to Beyond the Madness of Passions; 2 new chapters to The Body Scanner; 2 new chapters to Fantasy League; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to Isn’t It Good, His Morning Wood; 1 new chapter to Lens; 1 new chapter to The Pheromones Wars; 1 new chapter to Roaming Canvas; 1 new chapter to The Tale of Tadpole Boy and 1 new chapter to Testing.

Added An Asexual Hypnotist; Cocksucker; Genie in a Bottle; Hunter (TelePhoto); Lens; Loose Lips and Testing. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco; 1 new chapter to The Bartender; 2 new chapters to The Body Scanner; 1 new chapter to The Breast Way To Get the Girls; 1 new chapter to Cloned; 1 new chapter to Dream a Little Dream With Me; 2 new chapters to Fantasy League; 2 new chapters to A Fortunate Occurrence; 1 new chapter to Ginger-Snapped; 1 new chapter to In the Clutches of Baroness Blackleather; 1 new chapter to The Invisible Hand; 1 new chapter to Isn’t It Good, His Morning Wood; 1 new chapter to Last One Standing; 1 new chapter to Listening to Jack; 1 new chapter to The Missionary Factor: The Biker’s Revenge 7 and 1 new chapter to Slide.

What Was New in 2012