The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Was New in 2014

Added Adventures of Sunburst; The Christmas Gift; Egregore; The Emerald City Trilogy Book 1: Corruption; The Emerald City Trilogy Book 2: The World According to Paul; Festive Cocktail; Happy ; Investment; Margie; Need (Wrestlr); A Perfect Pair; Players; Red Justice — Green Crime; Soul Alloy and The Wizard Enslaved — “The Slut of Alcaeus”. Also added 1 new chapter to Bimbo Pop princess 2 — Christmas Boogaloo; 2 new chapters to Boring Office Job; 1 new chapter to Delivery; 1 new chapter to Dictation; 1 new chapter to Do you mind if I brain?; 1 new chapter to MC Christmas Anthology 2; 1 new chapter to My Menagerie; 1 new chapter to Nu-Wife, Inc.; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Rest and Recovery; 1 new chapter to We Are The Abyss and 1 new chapter to The Wizard Enslaved — “The Bride of Shossin”.

Added The Bimbo Asylum: Future Spirits Séance; Boring Office Job; Eat Your Heart Out!; I Present; The Menagerie Of Madame Spiral; Mounten & Mayne; The New Slaves of Dr. Peel; Reclaiming the Slut; Santa Comes But Once a Year; Shoulda Thought It Through; Taking The Magician’s Load: Grace’s Massive Melons Finally Revealed! and Trophy Acres — A Walking Tour. Also added 3 new chapters to The Attachment; 1 new chapter to The Au Lait Way; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Pop princess 2 — Christmas Boogaloo; 1 new chapter to Do you mind if I brain?; 1 new chapter to Gift of the Sorceress; 1 new chapter to Good Neighbor (Paladin); 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to MC Christmas Anthology 2; 1 new chapter to Milena’s Cravings — A New Boss is in Town; 1 new chapter to The New Brand; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Rescue and 1 new chapter to Rest and Recovery.

Added Bimbo Pop princess 2 — Christmas Boogaloo; Eerie Dreary Solstice; Family Circus; Flower Face; Gift Certificate; Gift of the Sorceress; Hostile Takeover (channelpressure); Human; Inheriting Control; Quantum Tatas; Strange Drugs; Thraller; A Walk in the Woods (Angel Raymond); Winter Party; The Wizard Enslaved — “The Bride of Shossin”; Would It Make You Happy? and Wynter’s Slavery. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 3 new chapters to The Attachment; 2 new chapters to The Au Lait Way; 1 new chapter to Dance Card; 1 new chapter to Dictation; 1 new chapter to Do you mind if I brain?; 3 new chapters to Escape (Hypnojim); 1 new chapter to Kristine’s Conscience; 1 new chapter to Milena’s Cravings — A New Boss is in Town; 1 new chapter to Rest and Recovery and 1 new chapter to Rockhoppers.

Added The Danger of Logical Fallacies; Delivery; Escape (Hypnojim); Gift Warped; MC Christmas Anthology 2; The Mirror (Interstitial); Proper and Sweetener. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 3 new chapters to The Attachment; 1 new chapter to Below the Surface; 1 new chapter to Do you mind if I brain?; 1 new chapter to Helpful Hannah; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Rest and Recovery; 1 new chapter to Rockhoppers and 1 new chapter to The Wizard Who Enslaved Earth Girls.

Added Autograph; Brainy University; Helplessness; Men Make the Best; Out Of Control (Angel Raymond); Violating Viola and The Wizard Enslaved — “The Huff of Noalassa”. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 1 new chapter to Aftereffects; 5 new chapters to The Attachment; 1 new chapter to The Au Lait Way; 1 new chapter to Below the Surface; 1 new chapter to Counseling; 1 new chapter to Dictation; 1 new chapter to Do you mind if I brain?; 1 new chapter to Draconia or the End of Reason; 1 new chapter to Good Neighbor (Paladin); 1 new chapter to Hell Has All the Best Tunes; 1 new chapter to Helpful Hannah; 1 new chapter to Jillian Jinxed; 1 new chapter to Kristine’s Conscience; 1 new chapter to The Mindy Files; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Rest and Recovery and 2 new chapters to Sextasy.

Added Aftermarket; Among Thieves; Continuous/Updatable Neuropositive Therapy; Controlling; Counseling; Hell Has All the Best Tunes; Lulu; The Party (Jello Shots); The Push And The Pull and Space Invaders of the Mind. Also added 1 new chapter to The Attachment; 1 new chapter to The Au Lait Way; 1 new chapter to The Bunnies of the Bay Area; a revised version of Cherished Memories; 1 new chapter to Do you mind if I brain?; 1 new chapter to Geoffrey Takes a Wife ; 1 new chapter to Good Neighbor (Paladin); 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Rest and Recovery; 2 new chapters to SSI — A Transformed Man; 1 new chapter to Universe 8 and 1 new chapter to The Wizard Who Enslaved Earth Girls.

Added The Boytoy; Do you mind if I brain?; Magic Man and Rest and Recovery. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 1 new chapter to Anime Convention Harem; 1 new chapter to The Au Lait Way; 1 new chapter to Dictation; 1 new chapter to The Evil Mrs Nicole James; 1 new chapter to Geoffrey Takes a Wife ; 1 new chapter to Her New Subordinate; 1 new chapter to Kristine’s Conscience; 1 new chapter to The Magic Hand, etc.; 1 new chapter to Master PC: Thanks for the Memories; 1 new chapter to The Mindy Files; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to One Day in the Life of Clarissa Clairmont and 1 new chapter to She Belongs to Me.

Added The Bimbo Asylum: Bimbo Agent; A Fair Trade; The Fraternity; Freedom to Fly; Kristine’s Conscience; Point of View; The Visit (Betsy Leohtar) and The Wizard Who Enslaved Earth Girls. Also added 1 new chapter to Geoffrey Takes a Wife ; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to She Belongs to Me and 2 new chapters to The White Room.

Added Anime Convention Harem; Appeal; Below the Surface; Birthday Girl; Blank Betty; Brother Likes Boobs; Dictation; The Doctor is Always Right; Doggies Don’t Wear Clothes; Dominic’s Diagnosis; The Dream (Debi); Heart of the Forest; Her Darkest Fan; Jillian Jinxed; Rucksacks; Self-Control (Pan); Under His Spell and Watching Wendy. Also added 1 new chapter to The Attachment; 1 new chapter to The Bunnies of the Bay Area; 1 new chapter to Geoffrey Takes a Wife ; 1 new chapter to Helpful Hannah; 1 new chapter to Hierarchy of Needs; 1 new chapter to The Mindy Files; 1 new chapter to More Limits; 1 new chapter to My Menagerie; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House and 1 new chapter to She Belongs to Me.

Added Advanced Babysitting; The Dolls of Kelly Thompson; The Evil Mrs Nicole James; Halloween Screams: An Anthology of Sapphic Treats; She Belongs to Me; Submission Collar; The Takeover and Tour de Force. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 1 new chapter to The Attachment; a revised version of Free Ride; a revised version of Free Ride Part 2; 1 new chapter to Geoffrey Takes a Wife ; 1 new chapter to Her New Subordinate; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos; 1 new chapter to Masters Saga; 1 new chapter to More Limits; 1 new chapter to My Menagerie and 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House.

Added The Attachment; In the Locker-Room After the Game.; The Jeanette Journals #2: Realplaying; My Menagerie; The New Brand; One Word; Steffi Comes to Visit; The Tarot, Redux; The Trucker; User Friendly and Worry Dolls. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 1 new chapter to Costume Control; 1 new chapter to Geoffrey Takes a Wife ; 2 new chapters to The Magic Hand, etc.; 1 new chapter to Nu-Wife, Inc.; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House and 1 new chapter to Universe 8.

Added The Jeanette Journals #1: Phone Six; Tucker & The Bimbos On The Bonehound Line and Unholy Spirit Hospital. Also added 1 new chapter to Draconia or the End of Reason; 2 new chapters to Geoffrey Takes a Wife ; 1 new chapter to Her New Subordinate; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to The Local Chippy; 1 new chapter to Master / Disciple and 2 new chapters to Olivia’s House.

Added Bleached; The Doctor: Jenny, Max, and Melissa; Geoffrey Takes a Wife ; Law of the Jungle; A Lesson in Minding Your Own Business; Potion Commotion; Serving Mistress Kayleigh; Toxoplasma Lactophilia and View Through a Window. Also added 1 new chapter to The Bunnies of the Bay Area; 1 new chapter to The Local Chippy; 1 new chapter to Master / Disciple; 1 new chapter to A New Town, a New Beginning; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Soaked to the Skin; 1 new chapter to Underneath it all and 1 new chapter to Universe 8.

Added Master / Disciple and A New Town, a New Beginning. Also added 1 new chapter to Abby’s Ascension; 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 1 new chapter to Breezing By; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Draconia or the End of Reason; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to The Local Chippy; 1 new chapter to The Magic Hand, etc.; 1 new chapter to Modeling Clay; 1 new chapter to Nine to Hive; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House and 1 new chapter to Soaked to the Skin.

Added The Bunnies of the Bay Area; Club Trance: The New Girl; A Day; Girl Inducted 2; Masters Saga; Newborn Dreams; Ten Years and Universe 8. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 1 new chapter to Breezing By; 1 new chapter to Feisty Little Kitty; 1 new chapter to Flashlight; 2 new chapters to Fuck Bomb city; 1 new chapter to The Local Chippy; 2 new chapters to Nine to Hive; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 2 new chapters to Rachel’s Demise and Restoration and 1 new chapter to We Are The Abyss.

Added Abby’s Ascension; Bimbos and Backwoods Beauticians; Boi 4 Hypno; Breezing By; Ghost Demon of the Tree; Girl Inducted; Harold Davis’ First Good Day; It’s a Good Formula; Jasmine’s Secret; The Magic Hand, etc.; A Man of Singular Talent — Kerith Goswell; A New Life (The Slaver); Penthouse Princess; Pocket Passer; Sacked; Soaked to the Skin; Stephen Lyons MD; Toothpaste; True desire; Visor and Wind the Mirror. Also added 1 new chapter to The Au Lait Way; 1 new chapter to The Collars; 1 new chapter to Feisty Little Kitty; 1 new chapter to Forbidden Magic; 1 new chapter to Hard Candy (Nicky Noxville); 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Jasmine’s Story; 2 new chapters to Linden’s Throne; 1 new chapter to The Local Chippy; 1 new chapter to Nine to Hive; 2 new chapters to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Sunrize Radio and 1 new chapter to Tessa.

The next update will be the weekend of 13 September 2014.

Added The Butler Did It (Lisa Teez); Clueless; The Collars; Emerald Desire’s; The Local Chippy; Olivia’s House; Tessa; Top Alpha Male: Kappa-slave Doggie Cops.; Under Her Wing and Visor — Discretion. Also added 1 new chapter to Costume Control; 1 new chapter to Dance Card; 1 new chapter to Do Bounty Hunter’s Dream of Electric Whips?; 1 new chapter to Draconia or the End of Reason; 1 new chapter to The Hazards of Hyperia Hardnox; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos; 1 new chapter to Nine to Hive; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s Party and 1 new chapter to Rachel’s Demise and Restoration.

Added The Accountant and the Stoner; Bug Control: Evolution; Leaving Thailand; Lunch at the Park; Luxury Pets; A Month of Sundaes; Rachel’s Demise and Restoration; Reality Embraced and Wardrobe. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 1 new chapter to The Au Lait Way; 1 new chapter to Do Bounty Hunter’s Dream of Electric Whips?; 5 new chapters to The Facial Spa; 1 new chapter to Feisty Little Kitty; 1 new chapter to Flashlight; 1 new chapter to Fuck Bomb city; 2 new chapters to Olivia’s Party; 1 new chapter to Second Changes; 1 new chapter to The Seven Deadly Sins and 1 new chapter to Trouble from Abroad.

Added Blue-Lit Room; Do Bounty Hunter’s Dream of Electric Whips?; The Facial Spa; Flashlight; Forbidden Magic; Fuck Bomb city; Rescue; Trouble from Abroad and Under New Management (InLeaves). Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 1 new chapter to The Au Lait Way; 1 new chapter to The Hazards of Hyperia Hardnox; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s Party and 1 new chapter to Seed.

Added And Left in Control; Brave New World; Costume Control; Darkview Nightmares; David’s Revenge; Dracula Takes His Brides; Feisty Little Kitty; The Hypnohelper; Jasmine’s Story; A Man of Singular Talent — Sophie and Alice; Nick; Omkara; Top Alpha Male: The making of a Kappa-slave.; The Transmundane; Trick and Treat (mesmeri) and A Weird Morning While Walking My Dog. Also added 1 new chapter to Draconia or the End of Reason; 2 new chapters to An Emerging Mind; 2 new chapters to The Game of Life; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to The Jilliad; 1 new chapter to Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos; 1 new chapter to Master PC: Thanks for the Memories; 1 new chapter to Mindscaping; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s Party; 1 new chapter to Seed and 1 new chapter to The Snooty Wedding Coordinator.

The next update will be the weekend of 9 August 2014.

Added Auditory Asphyxia!; Check-In Time; The Doll House of Delights!; Horse Head Mask; Institute of Improvement; A Man of Singular Talent — Sarah; Modeling Clay; Mundane Application; Nurse Diva’s Standard Party Bitch Script; Out Like a Light!; The Rise of Kaa! and When the Cows Come Home. Also added 1 new chapter to Draconia or the End of Reason; 1 new chapter to Draconia — Perfect Beauty; 1 new chapter to An Emerging Mind; 1 new chapter to Empty Nesters; 1 new chapter to Halloween Costumes; 2 new chapters to The Hazards of Hyperia Hardnox; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s Party; 1 new chapter to The Snooty Wedding Coordinator and 2 new chapters to The White Room.

Added Draconia — Perfect Beauty; Happy Gear; Her New Subordinate; A Little Like Jillian; Master PC: Thanks for the Memories; Mika’s Mesmerizing Mission; SSI — A Transformed Man and Valerie’s Story. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 1 new chapter to Aftereffects; 2 new chapters to The Game of Life; 1 new chapter to The Haunting of Crowley Manor; 1 new chapter to Hypno-Time; 1 new chapter to A Little Pink Camera; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s Party and 1 new chapter to One Day in the Life of Clarissa Clairmont.

Added The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; Djinn and Tonic; Game City; The Hazards of Hyperia Hardnox; Hypno-Time; On the Train (Selferd); One Day in the Life of Clarissa Clairmont and Triggered (AnonStoryWriter). Also added 1 new chapter to Agency of Mind Control ; 1 new chapter to Draconia or the End of Reason and 1 new chapter to Olivia’s Party.

Added Aftereffects; All Together Now; Belonging; CEO of the Year; Instant Mesmerizer; Master PC: Jenna; Math is Hard; The Mind Control Powers Of One Cassandra Wentworth; Sensual Survey; Sexy Situation; Strange New Neighbours and The Tames II. Also added 1 new chapter to Agency of Mind Control ; 1 new chapter to Draconia or the End of Reason; 1 new chapter to Fallen Future; 1 new chapter to Halloween Costumes; 1 new chapter to Helpful Hannah; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 3 new chapters to Mira: A Slave’s Story; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s Party; 1 new chapter to The Passageway and 1 new chapter to Stupefying Brilliance.

Added Ashley Wants A Fat Cow; Bitten to the End; A Little Pink Camera; Olivia’s Party; The Outsiders: A Package Deal and Stupefying Brilliance. Also added 1 new chapter to Agency of Mind Control ; 1 new chapter to The Body Scanner; 1 new chapter to Clarification Question; 1 new chapter to Draconia or the End of Reason; 1 new chapter to The Girl from Ipanema; 1 new chapter to Master of the Castle; 1 new chapter to New Employment; 1 new chapter to The Passageway; 1 new chapter to Web of Trust and 3 new chapters to With Just the Right Focus.

Added Attachments and Other Options; The Choice (Curse Master W); D&E: Tickled Fancy; Evilena Sounds a Note; Following the Game; Gretel: A Mother and Daughter Story; The Neuro-Device and The Race to Erase Lace with a Mace in the Face of Grace. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to Becoming Brainy; 1 new chapter to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 1 new chapter to The Game of Life; 1 new chapter to Girlfriend/Goddess; 2 new chapters to Her Manor, My Home; 1 new chapter to Homosexual Indoctrination: Spring Semester; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to New Employment; 1 new chapter to The Passageway; 1 new chapter to The Perfect Body (Rinky Dink); 1 new chapter to Sunrize Radio; 2 new chapters to Taking Down the League 2 and 3 new chapters to With Just the Right Focus.

Added Bunny; Draconia or the End of Reason; Fire Siren; The Game of Life; Her Manor, My Home; June’s Memories and Two Birds in Hand. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to Agency of Mind Control ; 1 new chapter to Decerto Terminus; 1 new chapter to Girlfriend/Goddess; 1 new chapter to Mira: A Slave’s Story; 1 new chapter to New Employment; 1 new chapter to The Passageway; 1 new chapter to The Reality and 1 new chapter to Rockhoppers.

Added The Candidate (creativewriter018); The Career; Four in Dorm; Girlfriend/Goddess; MasterPC — Augmented Reality; Student Capture; Three Matches; Tiea and Waltz With Me. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 1 new chapter to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 1 new chapter to Decerto Terminus; 1 new chapter to Fascination Uniformed; 1 new chapter to Halloween Costumes; 1 new chapter to Hunter: The Last Mission; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Radiant Twilight; 1 new chapter to Nu-Wife, Inc.; 1 new chapter to The Passageway and 1 new chapter to Taking Down the League 2.

Added Ballad of the Integration Movement; Hunter: The Last Mission; Lilith; Lugnut Lewdly: Origin Story; A Most Unusual Day and Taking Down the League 2. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 2 new chapters to Agency of Mind Control ; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Pop Princess; 1 new chapter to Decerto Terminus; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Fading Light; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Radiant Twilight; 2 new chapters to New Employment; 1 new chapter to The Passageway and 2 new chapters to The Seven Deadly Sins.

Added Beast and the Beauty; Casting Call; Dissing the Devil; Good Manners Go Without Saying; Haunted House; The Landlord; Sam, Tommy and the Hitchhiker; Scott’s Mission; Telling a Domme Too Many Secrets and Why Buy the Cow. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to Decerto Terminus; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Fading Light; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Radiant Twilight; 3 new chapters to Lindsay’s Story: Amphetylcholemine Hydropyrinase-5; 1 new chapter to Mira: A Slave’s Story; 1 new chapter to The Passageway; 1 new chapter to The Resort; 1 new chapter to Seed; 2 new chapters to The Village and 1 new chapter to What If.

Added Bimbo Pop Princess and Magical Odds and Unnatural Ends. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 1 new chapter to A Daughter’s Revenge: A Master PC Story; 1 new chapter to Decerto Terminus; 1 new chapter to Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos; 2 new chapters to Light and Shadows 7: Fading Light; 2 new chapters to Mira: A Slave’s Story; 1 new chapter to New Employment; 1 new chapter to The Resort; 1 new chapter to The Village; 1 new chapter to What Dreams May Come (The Sympathetic Devil) and 1 new chapter to White Knight and Titmouse.

Added The C-Phone; Corruption (The Smith); Neutral Territory; The Passageway; Turkish Delight and The Village. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 1 new chapter to Fascination Uniformed; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; a revised version of Invasion of the Nylonians; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Fading Light; 2 new chapters to Light and Shadows 7: Radiant Twilight; 1 new chapter to Mira: A Slave’s Story; 1 new chapter to New Employment; 1 new chapter to Rockhoppers; 1 new chapter to Samantha; 2 new chapters to Seed; 1 new chapter to The Toy Room; 3 new chapters to Wedding Belles; 1 new chapter to What Dreams May Come (The Sympathetic Devil) and 1 new chapter to What If.

Added Bimbo or Billionaire: New Years Eve Extravaganza; Bimbo Zombies; Circus Monkey; Coming to Flah; Crossing Over; Doorway; Empire Building; Karina; MCU: Bimbology 201; Moo Thai; Rape Suzette; Rise of Seductra; Rockhoppers; Seed; Super Slut; A Teacher Tumbled; The Toy Room; What Does Miss Fox Say?; What Dreams May Come (The Sympathetic Devil); Whatever You Say, You’re the Boss!; The Wizard Enslaved — “The Mark of Daox” and The Wizard Enslaved — “The Whore of Utiae”. Also added 1 new chapter to The Accidental Henchgirl; 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to Agency of Mind Control ; 1 new chapter to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Fading Light; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Radiant Twilight; 1 new chapter to Mira: A Slave’s Story; 1 new chapter to New Employment; 1 new chapter to Rebirth of William Kent and 1 new chapter to What If.

The next update will be the weekend of 3 May 2014.

Added Bimbo or Billionaire: The Gospels of B; BimboTech: Dental; Incubus Comes In My Dreams; Remember (HypAndy); The Shot and Uptight Annie. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 2 new chapters to Agency of Mind Control ; 1 new chapter to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 1 new chapter to Decerto Terminus; 1 new chapter to Fallen Future; 1 new chapter to Flip; 2 new chapters to Incursion (Pornomancy); 1 new chapter to Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Radiant Twilight; 1 new chapter to New Employment; 7 new chapters to Rust Flaked Sunset; 1 new chapter to What If and 2 new chapters to With Just the Right Focus.

Added Giving to Charity; Rebirth of William Kent; Samantha and What If. Also added 1 new chapter to The Accidental Henchgirl; 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to Becoming Brainy; 1 new chapter to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 1 new chapter to Decerto Terminus; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Incursion (Pornomancy); 1 new chapter to Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Fading Light; 1 new chapter to Mira: A Slave’s Story; 2 new chapters to New Employment; 2 new chapters to Oceana; 3 new chapters to Rust Flaked Sunset and 1 new chapter to The Wizard Who Enslaved Herself.

Added BimboTech: Ashwini’s Surprise; A Daughter’s Revenge: A Master PC Story; Flip; House Call; New Employment; Pork Fever; Web of Trust and Wedding Belles. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to Agency of Mind Control ; 2 new chapters to Body Shifters: Sarah’s Transformation; 1 new chapter to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 1 new chapter to First Song to Ease You In, The Second to Make You Mine; 2 new chapters to Incursion (Pornomancy); 1 new chapter to Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos; 1 new chapter to Melissa & Megumi; 3 new chapters to Mira: A Slave’s Story; 1 new chapter to Oceana; 2 new chapters to Saving My Marriage; 1 new chapter to Sunrize Radio; 1 new chapter to Window to the Mind and 1 new chapter to The Wizard Who Enslaved Herself.

Added Agency of Mind Control ; Anal Goo; Becoming Brainy; Bimbo or Billionaire: Fun With Numbers; Incursion (Pornomancy); Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos; Paragon City Chronicles #1 The Mighty Minotaur; The Process of Control; The Sandman 2: The Next Batch; Sextasy; The Vacation (The Slaver & Hunter c. Wolf) and The Wizard Who Enslaved Herself. Also added 1 new chapter to The Accidental Henchgirl; 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to Decerto Terminus; 1 new chapter to Fascination Uniformed; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Fading Light; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Radiant Twilight; 3 new chapters to Rust Flaked Sunset and 2 new chapters to The White Room.

Added The Accidental Henchgirl; BXBI; Femdom Hotel; Mating and Breeding; Restaurant Specials and Saving My Marriage. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 2 new chapters to Body Shifters: Sarah’s Transformation; 1 new chapter to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 1 new chapter to Decerto Terminus; 1 new chapter to Edict; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Fading Light; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 7: Radiant Twilight; 1 new chapter to Mira: A Slave’s Story; 3 new chapters to Rust Flaked Sunset and 1 new chapter to The Wizard Enslaver.

Added Birds of Prey; Decerto Terminus; The Humanitarian ; Light and Shadows 7: Fading Light; Light and Shadows 7: Radiant Twilight; Oceana; The Patron and the Saint and Princess Game. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 2 new chapters to Four Easy Installments; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to The Jilliad; 2 new chapters to Mira: A Slave’s Story and 3 new chapters to Rust Flaked Sunset.

Added Bimbo or Billionaire: The CPA; Football Team Trance; Queen’s College Revisited; Rust Flaked Sunset; Spring Long Delayed and Sweetheart. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 2 new chapters to Betrayal of the Succubi; 1 new chapter to BimboTech: HCVM; 1 new chapter to The Haunting of Crowley Manor; 2 new chapters to Mira: A Slave’s Story; 2 new chapters to No One Ever Escapes and 1 new chapter to The Perfect Body (Rinky Dink).

Added Electrum Volume 15: Supernova; The Girl from Ipanema; Hypnotist at the Bijou; Relic; What’s New is Old Again and Window to the Mind. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 1 new chapter to Betrayal of the Succubi; 2 new chapters to BimboTech: HCVM; 1 new chapter to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 1 new chapter to Clarification Question; 1 new chapter to Four Easy Installments; 1 new chapter to The Haunting of Crowley Manor; 1 new chapter to The Hose Touch; 1 new chapter to Independence Falls; 1 new chapter to No One Ever Escapes; 1 new chapter to Persuasive; 2 new chapters to With Just the Right Focus and 1 new chapter to The Wizard Enslaver.

Added The Dark Dance; First Song to Ease You In, The Second to Make You Mine; Four Easy Installments; Keeping Up Appearances; Lucky in Love; Self Control (Dorlas); Spillover; The Valentine’s Day Mesmerizing; With Just the Right Focus and The Wizard Enslaver. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 2 new chapters to All Dolled Up; 1 new chapter to Betrayal of the Succubi; 1 new chapter to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 1 new chapter to The Haunting of Crowley Manor; 1 new chapter to Helpful Hannah; 1 new chapter to Melissa & Megumi; 1 new chapter to Mira: A Slave’s Story; 1 new chapter to More Limits; 1 new chapter to No One Ever Escapes; 1 new chapter to Persuasive and 1 new chapter to When the Need Strikes.

Added All About the Hamiltons; Bimbo or Billionaire: The Inheritance; Chords That Bind; The Haunting of Crowley Manor; The Hive: Erinn; Homosexual Indoctrination: The Possessor Possesses Liberty Boy; Kurs Uv Da Ware-Bimbo; Nebula Volume XIII: Fun on the Road; Nick’s New Partner; The Puppet Master; Reina Returns Home; Tradition and Unorthodox Research. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to Betrayal of the Succubi; 2 new chapters to BimboTech: HCVM; 1 new chapter to The Body Scanner; 1 new chapter to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 3 new chapters to Mira: A Slave’s Story; 2 new chapters to No One Ever Escapes; 1 new chapter to Persuasive; 1 new chapter to When the Need Strikes and 1 new chapter to Your Place or Mine.

Added College Affairs ; The Confusion of the Sexes; A Demonic Change for the Better; Demonic Experiences; The Devil and Wesley Finn; Electrum Volume 14: Dirty Dreams, Gritty Reality; Elevator Encounter; Fun and Tails; Miss Americana vs The Horned God; My Prologue; The Mythos Crystal; Progressive; The Reality and They Are Taking Over. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to Apex; 2 new chapters to Betrayal of the Succubi; 2 new chapters to BimboTech: HCVM; 2 new chapters to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows VI: A Darklight Shines; 2 new chapters to Mira: A Slave’s Story; 1 new chapter to No One Ever Escapes; 1 new chapter to Persuasive and 2 new chapters to The White Room.

Added BimboTech: HCVM; Electrum Volume 13: The Return of Silver Girl; The Fantastic Ms. Fox; A Hypnotic Night; It Would Behoove You to Believe Me; Mira: A Slave’s Story; Mom’s New Lifestyle; Payback (Trent Wolf); Planting Influence; Previous Generation; A Visit to the Strip Club and Wendi’s Interview. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 1 new chapter to Apex; 1 new chapter to Betrayal of the Succubi; 2 new chapters to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 3 new chapters to Cursed With a Fantasy; 1 new chapter to Edict; 1 new chapter to Humanity 2.0; 1 new chapter to Independence Falls; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows VI: A Darklight Shines; 1 new chapter to The New Empowerment; 2 new chapters to No One Ever Escapes; 1 new chapter to Persuasive; 3 new chapters to The Seven Deadly Sins and 1 new chapter to Tina and Her Neighbour.

Added Adam’s Change; Bimbo or Billionaire; Coven Wars; Cutting Edge; D.D.; A Feathered Fetish; Her Sacred Oath; Inspection; Kiss the Girl; Me and Jiulio; Rebuilding the Herd; Science Honors; Soft Spot; Substance B and Wren We Go A-Haunting. Also added 2 new chapters to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 1 new chapter to Betrayal of the Succubi; 2 new chapters to Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; 2 new chapters to Edict; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows VI: A Darklight Shines; 1 new chapter to Master of the Castle; 1 new chapter to Melissa & Megumi; 2 new chapters to Ninja Vigilante: Spiraling Into Control; 1 new chapter to No One Ever Escapes; 1 new chapter to Persuasive; 1 new chapter to Pizza Boy and the Horny Stud; 1 new chapter to Rubberwerks; 1 new chapter to The Seven Deadly Sins and 3 new chapters to The White Room.

The next update will be the weekend of 25 January 2014.

Added The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still; Betrayal of the Succubi; Brain Trust : Reality Is Overrated; Hypno Bella; Jacob’s Tina; Magical Mystery Tourist; Mei’s Path to Empowerment; Melissa & Megumi; Men Unleashed – The Untying of the Kynodesme; No One Ever Escapes; The Patrolmen; Persuasive; Project Cow; She Stayed to Come (L’Invitée); Swimmer Boy and The White Room. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to Business and Pleasure (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Dumb Drops; 2 new chapters to Family Matters; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows VI: A Darklight Shines; 1 new chapter to Master of the Castle; 1 new chapter to Milena’s Cravings — A New Boss is in Town; 1 new chapter to Ninja Vigilante: Spiraling Into Control and 1 new chapter to The Traveler.

Added The Bus Episode — Reimagined; The Elephant in the Closet; Fuck You; Grace Rivers’ Rehabilitation center — The Candy Course; Halloween Costumes; Head Master (masterrobo); Keys to the Mind; Little Escape Times; Previews; River City Stories: An Anthology; The Seven Deadly Sins; Special Delivery; Tak’Lon 3: In Which Psat’Doo Loses Something Important; Training and Enslaving; The Traveler; Turn the Page and Where There’s A Will. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters III: Do You Take This Woman?; 2 new chapters to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 1 new chapter to All Dolled Up; 1 new chapter to The Art Show; 2 new chapters to Caitlin; 3 new chapters to Cursed With a Fantasy; 1 new chapter to The Hide; 2 new chapters to Light and Shadows VI: A Darklight Shines; 1 new chapter to Mindscaping; 1 new chapter to More Limits; 1 new chapter to Ninja Vigilante: Spiraling Into Control; 1 new chapter to The Tree of Love and 1 new chapter to When the Need Strikes.

What Was New in 2013