The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Was New in 2015

The next update will be the weekend of 2 Jan 2016.

Added A Bargain Made; Every Time I Close My Eyes; Fart-Sniffing Feminist; Gomez Becomes a Cum-Cow; Oh Boy!; Perpetual Xmas Punishment; Santa Comes But Once a Year: The Santa Claus; Slaves to the Snake Goddess; Tara Chase and the Eye of Azkhendar: An Adventure Incorporated Travelogue; The Under the Hill Franchise — Alicia’s First Visit; What Really Matters; Winter’s Bite and The Written Truth. Also added 1 new chapter to Below the Surface; 1 new chapter to Change in Fortunes; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Dawn Covy, Dove by Day; 2 new chapters to The Hypnotic Adventures of Beauty; 1 new chapter to The Land of Faerie; 1 new chapter to Master & the Lawman; 3 new chapters to The Master Downstairs; 1 new chapter to The Miracle Milk; 1 new chapter to A More Permanent Position; 1 new chapter to Snoopy Is a Cat; 1 new chapter to The Social Scene and the Hate Machine; 4 new chapters to Special Counseling; 1 new chapter to Tolerance and 1 new chapter to Upstairoids.

Added Andi’s Escape; As You Wish (Curse Master W; Bimbo or Billionaire: To the Matt; The Land of Faerie; Lovely Blue; Mooed to Order; Mounten & Mayne IV; The Pendulum’s Promise; Re-Educator; Research and Development and The Spirit of Amethyst. Also added 1 new chapter to Below the Surface; 1 new chapter to Dawn Covy, Dove by Day; 1 new chapter to The Fiends Hand Mirror; 4 new chapters to The Harvesters; 1 new chapter to Haunted House; 1 new chapter to The Hypnotic Adventures of Beauty; 2 new chapters to The Making of (c)F-7985-656-882; 1 new chapter to The Miracle Milk; 1 new chapter to The Social Scene and the Hate Machine; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor; 2 new chapters to Special Counseling; 1 new chapter to Tolerance and 1 new chapter to Upstairoids.

Added Adam at the Arcade; Baby Got Back; Book Worms; Change in Fortunes; The Hypnotic Adventures of Beauty; Internet Famous; Lyla; My Eyes Are the Way; Snoopy Is a Cat; Special Counseling and Upstairoids. Also added 1 new chapter to Dawn Covy, Dove by Day; 2 new chapters to Draconia or the End of Reason; 3 new chapters to HOME MAID: A Super Pies Tale; 1 new chapter to Jack Easterly and the Island of Depravity; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 1 new chapter to The Making of (c)F-7985-656-882; 3 new chapters to Mind Contagion; 1 new chapter to The Miracle Milk; 1 new chapter to Pecking Order; 1 new chapter to Psionics Special Investigations; 1 new chapter to The Social Scene and the Hate Machine; 1 new chapter to Target Acquired; 2 new chapters to Tolerance and 1 new chapter to White Shadow.

Added Breeding Day At The Mall; Collection; The Dog Bridgegroom; A Fair Trade Too; Girls Girls Girls; Headphones; Jersey Shored; The Making of (c)F-7985-656-882; The Master Downstairs; The Miracle Milk; A More Permanent Position; Nyan; A Surprise at Home; Under the Influence (Jukebox) and Using Tim. Also added 1 new chapter to Anime Convention Harem; 1 new chapter to Below the Surface; 1 new chapter to Clarification Question; 1 new chapter to Dawn Covy, Dove by Day; 1 new chapter to Haunted House; 2 new chapters to Heaven Hath No Wrath; 1 new chapter to Jack Easterly and the Island of Depravity; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 2 new chapters to My New Mistress Hairdresser; 1 new chapter to An Overview of the Academy; 1 new chapter to Pecking Order; 1 new chapter to Project Alpha; 1 new chapter to Saboteur; 1 new chapter to The Social Scene and the Hate Machine and 1 new chapter to Tolerance.

The next update will be the weekend of 28 November.

Added Angel (SapphicBlueberries); Applause; Canyon Springs; Cut and Run — Episode 1 of The Stuff of Nightmares; Drilled by Desmond; Hello, Neighbor; MasterPC: Office Politics; My Husband, Her Slave; Presented; Reaching Out and Saboteur. Also added 1 new chapter to The Boyfriend Project; 1 new chapter to Heaven Hath No Wrath; 1 new chapter to Mind Contagion; 1 new chapter to The Social Scene and the Hate Machine; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor; 3 new chapters to Stark and 1 new chapter to Tolerance.

Added Amethyst Hypnotic Control; Bell Book and Candle; The Boyfriend Project; Heaven Hath No Wrath; Hotel Remodel; I Was Made For Loving You; I Will Be Your Slave; Mental Security Guaranteed; Mistress Amethyst and the Pleasure Brainwash; Picnic and White Shadow. Also added 2 new chapters to Dawn Covy, Dove by Day; 1 new chapter to Family Matters; 1 new chapter to Haunted House; 2 new chapters to Helpful Hannah; 1 new chapter to Jack Easterly and the Island of Depravity; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 1 new chapter to Mind Contagion; 2 new chapters to An Overview of the Academy; 1 new chapter to The Social Scene and the Hate Machine; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor and 1 new chapter to Tolerance.

Added Bankrupt; Blue Familiars; But I Am a Good Girl; By the Campfire: A Halloween Tale; Callgirl; The Fiends Hand Mirror; Fifteen Years; Halloween Party (sleepingirl); Hot Haunting Hypnosis; Hypno-Ween; Into the Thrall; The Office of Female Transition; An Overview of the Academy; The Social Scene and the Hate Machine; Stark and Tolerance. Also added 1 new chapter to Dawn Covy, Dove by Day; 1 new chapter to Ex Nihilo; 1 new chapter to Mind Contagion and 1 new chapter to A Permanent Position.

Added Atta Girl; Courier Service; Dawn Covy, Dove by Day; Linger; The Man in the Park; Mistress Amethyst Is the Undeniable Predator Submissives Crave and Love; Monster (zimmermanv66); Study Buddies 2: A Lesson in Sharing; Turning Homely High IQ Nerds Into Horny Bimbo Sluts and The Vampire Amethyst. Also added 1 new chapter to Haunted House; 1 new chapter to Helpful Hannah; 1 new chapter to Jack Easterly and the Island of Depravity; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys and 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House.

Added Amethyst — The Enslavement; At Work; Beyond Your Kinky Dreams; The Guardian; Midas Touched; Pecking Order; Pretty Kitty; Silent Lucidity and Welcome to the Machine. Also added 1 new chapter to Anime Convention Harem; 2 new chapters to The Body Scanner; 2 new chapters to Marion’s Comeuppance; 1 new chapter to A Permanent Position and 2 new chapters to Pervert.

Added After Work; Bumpkin Pie; Heavy Petting; It’s Real; Marion’s Comeuppance; Master & the Lawman; Mentis Scripturum; Mind Fucked Wet Dream; The Slitherers in the Crevices; Turnabout (The Slaver) and Watch the Tapes. Also added 1 new chapter to The Book of Slaves; 1 new chapter to Kristine’s Conscience; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys and 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House.

Added Footsteps; Hypnogeddon!; Jack Easterly and the Island of Depravity; Life Skills; The Lustful Twelve; Study Buddies; Talk Like a Pirate and The Vegas Game. Also added 2 new chapters to Limbo (Waxing Carnauba); 1 new chapter to Lost in Wonderland; 1 new chapter to Masters Saga; 1 new chapter to The New Brand; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to A Permanent Position; 1 new chapter to Pervert and 1 new chapter to Target Acquired.

Added The Book of Slaves; The Christmas Gift 2: MLK day; Currents; The Ethical Slutmaker: Strange Bedfellows; The Night of My Mom Style; Pervert; Romeo; Sapphire’s Day and Words, With Friends. Also added 1 new chapter to An Agent Turned (HB5211); 1 new chapter to Dairy of a Little Blue Jay; 1 new chapter to Kristine’s Conscience; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 1 new chapter to Medical Release; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to A Permanent Position; 1 new chapter to Tisiphone; 1 new chapter to Touch (Tan) and 1 new chapter to Web of Trust.

Added Alpha Cubed; Germination; Idiokti̱sía, Ypi̱réti̱s, Políti̱s (Property, Servant, Citizen); The Interrogator; Lojacked; Lovestruck; Milk-Heavy, Pollen-Eyed; Summer’s End; Tak’Lon — In the Beginning; Tisiphone and Trouble. Also added 2 new chapters to An Agent Turned (HB5211); 1 new chapter to Becoming Brainy; 1 new chapter to Call Me Fredrick; 1 new chapter to Happy and 1 new chapter to Project Alpha.

Added A; Cartomancy; Echo Effect; Emotional Baggage (and other stories); The Ethical Slutmaker: Saint Misbehaving; Georgia On My Mind; My Dirty Thoughts; A Permanent Position; Rekindled and Rubberhusk. Also added 1 new chapter to An Agent Turned (HB5211); 1 new chapter to Call Me Fredrick; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Rescue; 2 new chapters to Sexy Shorts and 1 new chapter to Under the Hill.

Added Advantage Slavery: Trilogy; An Agent Turned (HB5211); Broken Kingdom; Call Me Fredrick; Doesn’t Really Matter; Don’t Read This Too; For Real; Good Intentions; Happy Birthday; Hijacked; I Love Candi; Probability Zero; Thriller; Too Many Wishes — Margaret and Vitis. Also added 1 new chapter to Abigail’s Ascencsion; a revised version of Birds of Prey; 1 new chapter to Helpful Hannah; 1 new chapter to How to Take Down a Superhero; 1 new chapter to Psionics Special Investigations and 1 new chapter to The Shrinking Machine.

Added Decipher; Enraptured; The Ethical Slutmaker: Patient Care; Everywhere; Master PC — Sharing the Love; Mother’s Rules; My Boyfriend is a Bastard; Sapphire’s Quest: Brothel; Smoke From a Distant Fire; The Stepford Husbands and Under the Hill. Also added 1 new chapter to Abigail’s Ascencsion; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 1 new chapter to Push and Pull; 1 new chapter to Sextasy; 1 new chapter to Stop! and 1 new chapter to Under His Spell.

Added Inhibited; Push and Pull; Relief Is Just a Swallow Away; Saturday Night (Frederico); Second Chances; Simplify.exe; Surprise Birthday Presents — The Next Day; Wet Summer and Wishbone — Changing Wife. Also added 1 new chapter to Abigail’s Ascencsion; 1 new chapter to Business and Pleasure (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to My Car, My Rules; 1 new chapter to The New Guy; 1 new chapter to Perfectly Normal Hospital; 2 new chapters to Sexy Shorts and 2 new chapters to Stop!.

Added Accunidis; The Diaries of Lupa Proseda; Don’t Be Stupid!; Dumbflowers; The Ethical Slutmaker: The Masseuse and the MILF; The Expedition; The Goblin King; Hímringyó; Master of the Mind; Master PC: Improving Working Relations; The New Guy; Playing With Fire; Poker Queen; Quick; Sessions (robotbrainhumanheart); Short Stories — Vol. 5; Stanley’s Science Project; A Stern Talking To; Stranger In My Own House; Supply and Demand; Too Many Wishes and Willingly. Also added 1 new chapter to Abigail’s Ascencsion; 1 new chapter to How to Take Down a Superhero; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 1 new chapter to My Car, My Rules; 1 new chapter to Project Alpha; 2 new chapters to Stop! and 1 new chapter to Target Acquired.

Added Abigail’s Ascencsion; Blank Space; Limbo (Waxing Carnauba); A Night in Yellow Bird Bar and Stop!. Also added 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Diabolical Dr. Diggler; 1 new chapter to Humanity 2.0; 1 new chapter to Mind Games (Gingerxxx); 1 new chapter to Psionics Special Investigations and 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor.

Added And I’ll Dance at the Coed Clubhouse; Bag of a Call Girl; Carnival of LOVE: Latex Carousal; Carnival of LOVE: Latex Mermaid Bondage; Completion & Commencement; Diabolical Dr. Diggler; The Ethical Slutmaker; Family Funland Fantasia; The Florida Incident; Fox Tail; Going Down (Sleeping Beauty); Laid Plans; Lillian the Lioness; Limits (Wiseguy); Master PC: High-Definition Broadcast; 1988: Naughty Neighbors; Performance Loop; Puppeteer (by Lupa Proseda) — A Critical Evaluation; The Quiet Type; Saving Abby; Trust Fund and You Are Not A Lobster!. Also added 1 new chapter to Absolution; 1 new chapter to Anime Convention Harem; 2 new chapters to Clocks and Timepieces 1: The Frame; 2 new chapters to Hypnotizing the Babysitter; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 2 new chapters to Mind Games (Gingerxxx); 1 new chapter to The New Eileen; 1 new chapter to Omkara; 2 new chapters to The Reality; 1 new chapter to The Shrinking Machine; 2 new chapters to Target Acquired and 1 new chapter to Zen and the Art of Princess Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values.

The next update will be the weekend of 1 August 2015.

Added Absolution; Behind Glass; Carnival of LOVE PINK Cotton Candy; Don’t Read This; Google Gaze™; Hypnotized Heather; Professor Kitty; Redder; The Shrinking Machine; Smoke From an Old Flame; Stranger Wishes; Target Acquired; Third Date and Zen and the Art of Princess Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values. Also added a revised version of Aphrodite’s Revenge; 2 new chapters to Clocks and Timepieces 1: The Frame; 3 new chapters to The Girl from Ipanema; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Dark Dungeon’s Depths; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 4 new chapters to Mind Games (Gingerxxx); 1 new chapter to Psionics Special Investigations; 2 new chapters to The Reality; a revised version of River City Stories, Volume 2 and 2 new chapters to Rockhoppers.

Added Absence of Affect; Back Where You Belong; The Creep; The Doctor: Gwen and Shawn; Hypnotizing the Babysitter; Initiation (Tim Tom Tastic); Love Is Lamia; River City Stories, Volume 2; Sally’s Side Show; Sapphire’s Quest: Andromeda; Sorority War 3 — The Initiation; Stranger Reading and We Take Care of Our Own Here. Also added 2 new chapters to Clocks and Timepieces 1: The Frame; 2 new chapters to Everyone Loved Louise; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Dark Dungeon’s Depths; 1 new chapter to Open For Humiliation; 2 new chapters to The Reality; 1 new chapter to Sextasy and 2 new chapters to Sunday Fan Service.

Added Bimbo Problems; Clocks and Timepieces 1: The Frame; How Madelyn Became a Good Girl; LOVE Smoking in the Boys Room; Now See Here, Young Lady; One Thing Leads to Another; The Temptations of Lorelei (A Love Story); What Happened When Paige Lost; Why Jacqueline Changed Her Mind and Wireless Puppets. Also added 4 new chapters to The G.C. Corporation; 1 new chapter to A Guide to Seduction and Submission; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Dark Dungeon’s Depths; 1 new chapter to Lost in Wonderland; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys; 1 new chapter to Project Alpha; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor and 1 new chapter to Web of Trust.

Added Blue and Gold; Just A Job; Lost Toys; A Man of Singular Talent — Kacy & Molly; A Man of Singular Talent — Keri; Naturally; Psionics Special Investigations and Stranger Games. Also added 1 new chapter to Coffee Shop at the Con; 1 new chapter to Dani’s Final Serve; 1 new chapter to Devil Hunter Lace; 1 new chapter to Draconia or the End of Reason; 4 new chapters to The G.C. Corporation; 1 new chapter to Hierarchy of Needs; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Dark Dungeon’s Depths and 1 new chapter to The Reality.

Added Cool Gay Uncle; Crazy; Dell and Mlle Elodie; Direction; Everybody Wants To Rule the World; Mysterious Suits 2 — Unfinished Business and Wife’s Sister Sister Wife. Also added 1 new chapter to Dani’s Final Serve; 4 new chapters to The G.C. Corporation; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Dark Dungeon’s Depths; 1 new chapter to Mind Games (Gingerxxx); 1 new chapter to Mounten & Mayne and 1 new chapter to The Reality.

Added Danielle, Ryan, and Sasha; Fadin’ In and Fadin’ Out; Faster, My Love; Hell Night; Late Bloomer; Light Before the Wind; Perfectly Normal Hospital; Rebirth; Return on Investment; Revenge and Zapped. Also added 1 new chapter to Dani’s Final Serve; 4 new chapters to The G.C. Corporation; 1 new chapter to Gentrification; 1 new chapter to The Internal Auditor; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Dark Dungeon’s Depths; 1 new chapter to Medical Release; 1 new chapter to Mind Games (Gingerxxx); 3 new chapters to My Nudist Sister; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to Rescue and 1 new chapter to Sextasy.

Added The Coach; Dani’s Final Serve; Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend; The G.C. Corporation; A Game of Chess; Gentrification; Jock Enslavement; Kaput; Life with Boner; A Man of Singular Talent — Ilona Bialik & Harper Shelby; A Man of Singular Talent — Kristina; A Man of Singular Talent — Swim Team; Mara and Finn; Medical Release; Mind Games (Gingerxxx); Moments; The Perfect PUA Technique; Press to Play and Wild Card. Also added 2 new chapters to Coffee Shop at the Con; 3 new chapters to HOME MAID: A Super Pies Tale; 1 new chapter to The Internal Auditor; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Dark Dungeon’s Depths; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House and 2 new chapters to The Reality.

Added Back and Forth (Jukebox); Birthday Present (Downing Street); Can I Fix Your Phone?; Ink Filled Silhouette; Insubordinate Subordinate; Plié et Cassé and Wild Thing. Also added 1 new chapter to The Internal Auditor; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Dark Dungeon’s Depths; 1 new chapter to My Car, My Rules and 1 new chapter to Omkara.

Added Boxes; Demeaned; Good Hair Day; The Modern Erotic Doll; Pax Demonica; Rewind and Water Marks. Also added 1 new chapter to Dairy of a Little Blue Jay; 1 new chapter to Hunter: The Last Mission; 2 new chapters to Inheriting Control; 1 new chapter to The Internal Auditor; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Dark Dungeon’s Depths; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 2 new chapters to The Reality; 7 new chapters to The Voices; 1 new chapter to Web of Trust and 1 new chapter to A Weird Day Walking the Dog..

Added Bimbo or Billionaire: Win / Win; Career Switch; Dairy of a Little Blue Jay; HOME MAID: A Super Pies Tale; Mind Contagion; Presenting; Single Sight; Tammy II and To Brooke No Argument. Also added 1 new chapter to Helpful Hannah; 2 new chapters to Hunter: The Last Mission; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Dark Dungeon’s Depths and 5 new chapters to The Voices.

Added The Adventures of Belinda Nicholson, AKA Flapper Girl; Because; Capes and Crepes; Comeback; Domme Maker; Embracing Hell’s Destiny: The Rise Of The Opposite Soldiers! ; The Inraptured.net Convention Story; Light and Shadows 8: Dark Dungeon’s Depths; Modern Assasin; My Nudist Sister; Sexy Shorts and Some Triggers for My Arrogant Boss. Also added 3 new chapters to Exploring the Opportunity; 1 new chapter to Hunter: The Last Mission; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor and 4 new chapters to The Voices.

Added Auto; Humbled; Lost in Wonderland; Lulu IV; Trey and Tanya; The Voices and Well Excuse Me Princess!. Also added 2 new chapters to Exploring the Opportunity; 1 new chapter to Hierarchy of Needs; 1 new chapter to Hunter: The Last Mission; 1 new chapter to The Internal Auditor; 1 new chapter to Keith’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Bright Pain; 1 new chapter to The New Girl; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House and 1 new chapter to A Weird Day Walking the Dog..

Added Exploring the Opportunity; How Bad Girls Go Good; The Internal Auditor; Keittai; The Maiden in the Tower; Optimized; Radio Runner and Redefining Perfect. Also added 1 new chapter to Docility Trigger; 1 new chapter to Ex Nihilo; 1 new chapter to Hunter: The Last Mission; 1 new chapter to Keith’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Bright Pain; 1 new chapter to More Limits; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Project Alpha; 1 new chapter to Seasons of the Mind; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor; 1 new chapter to A Weird Day Walking the Dog. and 4 new chapters to The White Room.

Added A Friendly Wager (Red Rose); Murmured Origins; Predator (Dirty Old Man; Prey; Sugar Girls Café and Team Player (J. Darksong). Also added 1 new chapter to Brother Likes Boobs; 1 new chapter to Docility Trigger; 1 new chapter to Keith’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Bright Pain; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Rockhoppers; 1 new chapter to Triggers and 1 new chapter to A Weird Day Walking the Dog..

Added Familiar Feelings; Hypnotized; Migraine; Of Course, Daddy; Oh My Brainwashed Darling and Present. Also added 1 new chapter to Contractual Consent; 1 new chapter to Dance Card; 1 new chapter to Docility Trigger; 1 new chapter to Keith’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Bright Pain; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Rockhoppers; 1 new chapter to Seasons of the Mind and 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor.

Added Forbidden Fruit (mightysopor); The S(t)imulator and Strapped. Also added 1 new chapter to Clarification Question; 1 new chapter to Coffee Shop at the Con; 1 new chapter to Contractual Consent; 1 new chapter to Draconia or the End of Reason; 1 new chapter to Keith’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Bright Pain; 1 new chapter to Mounten & Mayne; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Seasons of the Mind; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor; 1 new chapter to T.G.I.F.; 1 new chapter to Thraller and 1 new chapter to A Weird Day Walking the Dog..

Added Bimbo or Billionaire: College Edition; The Customer is Always Right; Docility Trigger; Double Life; Dry Doctor to Wet Nurse; It’s Only Fair; Leaving Life’s Riddles Unsolved; Proximiti Alarmed; Re-creational Resort; Seasons of the Mind and Serve and Protect. Also added 1 new chapter to Anime Convention Harem; 2 new chapters to Breach of Contract; 1 new chapter to The Breaking and Education of Amy; 1 new chapter to Chains of Gossamer, Chains of Silk; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Keith’s Revenge; 2 new chapters to The Legion of Obedient Super-Slaves; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Bright Pain; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House and 2 new chapters to The White Room.

Added Benched; Bypass The Subconscious; I Dream of the Forest; Linked and Ten Things I Know About the Mad Scientist. Also added 1 new chapter to Contractual Consent; 1 new chapter to Ex Nihilo; 1 new chapter to Keith’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Bright Pain; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Quantum Tatas; 1 new chapter to Touch (Tan) and 1 new chapter to A Weird Day Walking the Dog..

Added The Big Break; Empty; Exchange Program; From the Horny Gate; or, The Woman of His Dreams; Happy 42nd; Here Cums the Bride; The Secret of My Success; Sorority War 2 — The Fantasy Fetish Festival; T.G.I.F.; Turbulence; Uninvited (Madam Kistulot) and A Weird Day Walking the Dog.. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 1 new chapter to Chains of Gossamer, Chains of Silk; 1 new chapter to Contractual Consent; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Keith’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Project Alpha; 1 new chapter to Sole Survivor and 1 new chapter to Web of Trust.

Added Bimbo or Billionaire: The Girl Who Became Someone Else; The Breaking and Education of Amy; Delivering Delight to Doreen; Estranged; Fantasy 9; Fluid; Great, Great Granddad!; Interview; Lulu II; Lulu III; Means of Persuasion; Party Toy; Porn for Moms; The Satyr’s Song; Sole Survivor and The Sorceress and the Kitsune. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 1 new chapter to Breach of Contract; 1 new chapter to Contractual Consent; 1 new chapter to Devil Hunter Lace; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Inheriting Control; 1 new chapter to Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos; 2 new chapters to Keith’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 8: Bright Pain; 2 new chapters to A Little Blue Camera; 1 new chapter to A Little Pink Camera; 1 new chapter to Living Dreams; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Slaves Next Door and 1 new chapter to Stephen Lyons MD.

The next update will be the weekend of 7 March 2015.

Added Arbitration; Common Decency; Light and Shadows 8: Bright Pain; Lucky, Lucky, Lucky; Meena IV; On Her Knees; Open For Humiliation; Peel’s Revenge; The Ring (Dirty Old Man); Sunday Fan Service; Three Plus Two and Turning it Around. Also added 1 new chapter to Aaron, Nathan & Zachery; 1 new chapter to Contractual Consent; 2 new chapters to The Danger of Logical Fallacies; 1 new chapter to Ex Nihilo; 1 new chapter to Keith’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Little Orange Camera; 1 new chapter to A Little Pink Camera; 2 new chapters to Olivia’s House and 1 new chapter to Slaves Next Door.

Added Chains of Gossamer, Chains of Silk; Enticing; A Force of Nature; Jocasta’s Playground — The Pool Boy; Molded; Office Daze; Reprogramming Rob (A Mind Control Sisterhood Story); Rescued and Surprise Birthday Presents. Also added 1 new chapter to Aaron, Nathan & Zachery; 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 1 new chapter to Breach of Contract; 1 new chapter to Contractual Consent; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Keith’s Revenge; 2 new chapters to Masters Saga; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Project Alpha and 1 new chapter to Stray Cats: The Adventure Begins.

Added A to Zeb; Aaron, Nathan & Zachery; Bimbo Graduation; Bonne Blue Eyes; Breach of Contract; A Change of Mind (Dirty Old Man); Corruptions of Champions: Couple’s Therapy; Dancing Daze; Immunity; Living Dreams; Mary Jean and Me Walking in the Ruins; Project Alpha; Sharing the Fun and Slaves Next Door. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adjusters V: Intermezzi; 1 new chapter to Contractual Consent; 1 new chapter to Forbidden Magic; 1 new chapter to Inheriting Control; a revised version of Invasion of the Nylonians (Original Version); 2 new chapters to Jacquelyn’s Ordeal: Blood and Shadows of the Mind; 1 new chapter to Keith’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Little Orange Camera; 1 new chapter to A Little Pink Camera; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Stray Cats: The Adventure Begins and 1 new chapter to Touch (Tan).

Added Coffee Shop at the Con; Ex Nihilo; A Little Blue Camera; Meena Part III, Tammy; Molding Melissa; Nurse Diva Pops Open a Six Pack and Stray Cats: The Adventure Begins. Also added 1 new chapter to Contractual Consent; 1 new chapter to Delivery; 1 new chapter to The God In The Urn’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 1 new chapter to Keith’s Revenge; 1 new chapter to Little Orange Camera; 1 new chapter to A Little Pink Camera; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 1 new chapter to More Limits; 1 new chapter to My Menagerie; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House and 1 new chapter to Touch (Tan).

Added Contractual Consent; Devil Hunter Lace; Ikiru; Keith’s Revenge; Lifetime Alterations; Little Orange Camera; Meena Part II, Gina; Undertow (Dixon) and Upgrade. Also added 1 new chapter to Delivery; 1 new chapter to Dictation; 1 new chapter to Helpful Hannah; 1 new chapter to Inheriting Control; 1 new chapter to Kristine’s Conscience and 1 new chapter to Web of Trust.

Added Meena; Mirror Mirror (DJ Pynchon); My Car, My Rules; Pencil; Sisyphus and Sweet Kisses. Also added 1 new chapter to Aftereffects; 1 new chapter to Delivery; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 2 new chapters to The Mask Becomes You and 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House.

Added Daydreams; Jocasta’s Playground — The New Arrivals; Micki — If That Is Your Real Name; Mistress Panther; The New Girl; Surprise Package; Touch (Tan) and Wake Up Call (Interstitial). Also added 1 new chapter to Aftereffects; 1 new chapter to Becoming Brainy; 1 new chapter to Delivery; 1 new chapter to Dictation; 1 new chapter to Happy ; 1 new chapter to Inheriting Control; 1 new chapter to My Menagerie; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Rockhoppers; 1 new chapter to Stephen Lyons MD and 1 new chapter to Underneath it all.

Added Final Interview; The God In The Urn’s Revenge; A Lapse In Memory; The Mask Becomes You; New Year’s Resolution (Hypnofur); Samantha Sez; Steph’s Hypnotic Enslavement; Super-Villain Academy, Class 307: Lab #12, Advanced Weaponry Workshop and The Taking of Marlene. Also added 2 new chapters to Apex; 4 new chapters to The Attachment; 1 new chapter to Delivery; 1 new chapter to Hypnotist at the Bijou; 2 new chapters to Inheriting Control; 1 new chapter to Jillian Jinxed; 1 new chapter to MC Christmas Anthology 2; 1 new chapter to Olivia’s House; 1 new chapter to Rockhoppers and 1 new chapter to Trophy Acres — A Walking Tour.

What Was New in 2014