The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Was New in 2017

Added Auld Lang Rewind; Bug Control: Full invasion; An Excellent Subject; Juicy Jungle; Santa Baby and WeaverFeed Quiz: Winning Over the Stepdaughter. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Bethany’s Mom Smokes for Her Man; 3 new chapters to Black Swan; 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 1 new chapter to The Island (Hemaccabe); 1 new chapter to Lounge Control; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; 1 new chapter to The Power of Her Feet; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day; 1 new chapter to The Stone That Grew a Man and 1 new chapter to Trials of Armour.

Added Bonus Pairing: Labyrinth of Lights; Festive Slavery; Five; How to Tame Her with Slumber; Hypno-Wheel of Fortune; The Italian Vacation; Lara Swift Is Colonized; Mr. Bankole; Remember to Remember; Santa Comes But Once a Year: The Two Gifts; The Stone That Grew a Man; Tales of an Unethical Hypnotist; Taste of Vice; Xmas Slavery at the Mall; An Xmas Story of Slavery and Xmas Takedown. Also added 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 1 new chapter to The Cameleon Band; 1 new chapter to Desire Lines; 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; 1 new chapter to The Odyssey and 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day.

Added Alpha; Bonus Pairing: Glistening, Listening; Candice’s Class; Fulfill Thyself; Holiday Punishment for Deputy DeMandrel and two Jocks; The Kidnap Show; The Power of Her Feet; Recycled; Rock You Like a Hurricane; Slavery for the Holidays; Snow Mesmerism; Taken in the Holidays; Thanks For Giving In (Between the Holidays); Wooden Chairs and Other Fun... and You’ve Heard Of Elf On The Shelf. Also added 1 new chapter to The Cameleon Band; 2 new chapters to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 1 new chapter to Lemma the Librarian; 2 new chapters to The Monstrous Ranch; 1 new chapter to Moulding a Model Student ; 1 new chapter to The Odyssey; 1 new chapter to Pandemic; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day; 1 new chapter to Sumana’s Deal and 1 new chapter to The Wrong Bitch.

Added Abducted and Controlled; The Apartment; Comfortable; Fix You (Hypnobabble); Lounge Control; Smarterwatch and Tunnel Vision. Also added 2 new chapters to Accidental Werewolf; 1 new chapter to All the Fun of the Fair; 2 new chapters to Army Boy to Pussyslave; 1 new chapter to Blue Ribbon; 5 new chapters to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to James Windsaber Chronicles; 3 new chapters to A Job on Caltas Vearok; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; 1 new chapter to The Odyssey; 1 new chapter to The S-Hero League; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day and 1 new chapter to Sumana’s Deal.

Added Algorithm; All the Fun of the Fair; Blue (Pan); Entrapping Commodities 2 — Just Press the Button!; The Fair Tea Maker; The First Gift; Found In Pockets; Hashtagged; Hose for the Holidays; LoveLocked: WokeWired; Master Mystik; Pandemic; Venus Needs Men and You’re Not an Ordinary Girl. Also added 2 new chapters to Army Boy to Pussyslave; 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 2 new chapters to Hímringyó; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 1 new chapter to A Job on Caltas Vearok; 1 new chapter to Lemma the Librarian; 2 new chapters to The Mask Becomes You; 1 new chapter to The Odyssey; 2 new chapters to Only Teasing; 1 new chapter to Saint Sylvie’s Academy; 1 new chapter to Shelley Finally Gets It!; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day; 1 new chapter to The Wrong Bitch and 1 new chapter to You’re the Boss.

Added Army Boy to Pussyslave; Call and Response; A Dripping of Butter; The Giving Thanks Fairy; Hypnotic Snippets; A Job on Caltas Vearok; Lost in the Echo; Mona’s Makeover (Paladin) and The Wrong Bitch. Also added 1 new chapter to Blue Ribbon; 2 new chapters to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 1 new chapter to Moulding a Model Student and 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day.

Added Ain’t That A Witch; Any Time Now; Bent 4 U; Changing Her Mind; Choose Your Own Transformation: Building a Better Relationship ; Choose Your Own Transformation: The Dame That Came ; Cloud Nine; Friday Morning at the Gym; Growing Up; Hypnotic Enslavement; Intermission; Invasion of the Wynford Wives; Journey (Marked One); The Psychiatrist; Rapacious (MissingGreen); Shelley Finally Gets It!; Silky Embrace; Tarot (Kallie); Three Words; The Villain’s Hero; WeaverTunes: Road Game; WeaverTV: Quantum Lust and Wild Talents. Also added 3 new chapters to Accidental Werewolf; 1 new chapter to Catalogue Shopping; 5 new chapters to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 1 new chapter to Lemma the Librarian; 1 new chapter to Monster Girl Mixer — Scared Stiff; 2 new chapters to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; 1 new chapter to Saint Sylvie’s Academy; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day and 1 new chapter to Unearthing the Lesbian Goddess.

The next update will be the weekend of 18 November 2017.

Added Bimbo or Billionaire: Payday or Paisa; The Bridesmaid (Helpless MC); Choose Your Own Transformation: One Perfect Date ; The Curio Shoppe: Store Policy; The Dentist; Eight Hundred Nerve Endings; Hair Salon; Hostile Takeover: Inheriting the Heir; I Just Want to See His Face; LoveLocked: Locking Down Stepdaughter; MasterPC: Victimology; Monster Girl Mixer — Scared Stiff; One Night Out — Turnabout; Slipper Seduction; Sweet and Easy; Sweetie’s Eyes; Tights Tonight; WeaverFeed Quiz: Your True Self and You’re the Boss. Also added 1 new chapter to Catalogue Shopping; 4 new chapters to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to The Enslavement of Theresa Simpson; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Glab Rmid Amab; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 1 new chapter to The Infinity Device; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; 2 new chapters to Nightly Needs; 1 new chapter to Saint Sylvie’s Academy; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day; 1 new chapter to Target Acquired and 1 new chapter to Unearthing the Lesbian Goddess.

Added All Hallows Even Fall; Bimbo or Billionaire: All Hallows Eve; A Black Family White Toys; Can’t Say No; Enlsaved in Salem; Grimoire (MindSpark); Lost Weekend; LoveLocked; Mad Libby: Deus Ex Machina; Time Stop; Unearthing the Lesbian Goddess; Violet and Theodore and [WEBSITE REDACTED]. Also added 1 new chapter to Auction; 1 new chapter to Blue Ribbon; 1 new chapter to Brad Tries Again; 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 1 new chapter to Catalogue Shopping; 1 new chapter to The Enslavement of Theresa Simpson; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 2 new chapters to The Infinity Device; 3 new chapters to Life On the Farm — The Doctor Is In; 1 new chapter to Monster Girl Mixer; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; 2 new chapters to My Sister’s Captive; 1 new chapter to Scrumptious Harlot; 1 new chapter to She Lives Here Now and 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day.

Added Affirmation; ...But Violet Gives Willingly; Expanding Markets; Life On the Farm — The Doctor Is In; Miss Manhattan; Monster Girl Mixer; Moulding a Model Student ; My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; Norm’s; Once a Paranymph; Only Teasing; Saint Sylvie’s Academy; She Lives Here Now; WeaverTunes: Jingles; The Wynford Wives and Zero Dumb Game. Also added 3 new chapters to Accidental Werewolf; 1 new chapter to Auction; 2 new chapters to Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to The Enslavement of Theresa Simpson; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 2 new chapters to Glab Rmid Amab; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 1 new chapter to The Monstrous Ranch; 2 new chapters to The Odyssey; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day; 1 new chapter to Sumana’s Deal and 1 new chapter to Truth is Subjective.

Added Absorbed; Bonus Pairings: See the Sights!; Catalogue Shopping; Choose Your Own Transformation: The Cave of Remaking ; Jealousy (Kallie); Mad Monday; The Secret of Planet P’Leh; Thou Ensorcelling Witch; Twenty Questions (Carol J.); Welcome to Rothlord Academy and Xenophilia (Jukebox). Also added 1 new chapter to Auction; 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Training Emily; 1 new chapter to Brother Likes Boobs; a revised version of Discipline and Reward; 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 1 new chapter to The Enslavement of Theresa Simpson; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 1 new chapter to School Virus and 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day.

Added Belle The Cat; Brad Tries Again; Choose Your Own Transformation: Prisoner of the Master; Five Finger Discount; A Mantra for Mistress Cybelle; My Sister’s Captive; 113B — Part 2; The Optometrist; Pavlov Was Right and Think With Your Pussy. Also added 4 new chapters to Accidental Werewolf; 1 new chapter to Auction; 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Training Emily; 1 new chapter to Blue Ribbon; 1 new chapter to The Enslavement of Theresa Simpson; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 2 new chapters to Glab Rmid Amab; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 2 new chapters to Life on the Farm; 1 new chapter to The Monstrous Ranch; 3 new chapters to The Odyssey; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day and 1 new chapter to The Tower of Trials.

Added After-School Activity; Auction; Bikini Babe; Coin Toss; Contained; Dollyworld; Hose of Submission — Domina Rising; HypnoSissy: Becoming a Cocksucker; Life on the Farm; Mad Libby: Roommate Issues; On the High Seas; The Psychology of Bimbofication; Quill Pen Feather; Reality Changer Device; Relaxation Therapy; Roommate Revenge; Sculptor (Kallie); The Sereotech Affair; Taking Cara; Text Parser and The Tower of Trials. Also added 2 new chapters to And Then There Were Goblins; 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Training Emily; 1 new chapter to The Enslavement of Theresa Simpson; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 2 new chapters to Falling (dreyvenven); 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to The Monstrous Ranch; 1 new chapter to The S-Hero League; 2 new chapters to So Night Follows Day; 1 new chapter to Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033 and 1 new chapter to Under His Spell.

Added Adventures of Pinky; Better Tech; Bridge Club; The Ear Ring; Free Coffee; Goddess Next Door; The I of the Storm; Jane’s Attitude Adjustment; Kiss and Tell (Maxamillion Saberhagen); The Lingerie Shop (Hypno Witch Shiri); Mad Libby; 113B; Pleasure Knight; Vacant Moan; WeaverTunes: The Perfect Mix and Who You Really Are. Also added 2 new chapters to Accidental Werewolf; 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Training Emily; 1 new chapter to Blue Ribbon; 1 new chapter to Capitol Hill Slut; 1 new chapter to Dialogues of an Ambassador; 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 2 new chapters to The Enslavement of Theresa Simpson; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Generous Portions; 2 new chapters to Glab Rmid Amab; 1 new chapter to Hierarchy of Needs; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 2 new chapters to The Infinity Device; 4 new chapters to Luck of the Irish; 2 new chapters to The Monstrous Ranch; 2 new chapters to The Odyssey; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day; 1 new chapter to Sumana’s Deal and 1 new chapter to Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033.

The next update will be the weekend of 23 September 2017.

Added Accidental Werewolf; The Couch; Falling (dreyvenven); Fluid Fixation; Household Enslavement; It Was a Dark N Stormy Night; A Jessie McClintock Story — Succubus; Luck of the Irish; Notepad; School Virus; Thrift Store Finds — Tacky Shoes and Witch’s Revenge. Also added 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Training Emily; 1 new chapter to Capitol Hill Slut; 1 new chapter to The Enslavement of Theresa Simpson; 1 new chapter to Generous Portions; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 2 new chapters to The Joy of Chemistry; 3 new chapters to Milk and Honey; 1 new chapter to The Monstrous Ranch; 1 new chapter to Open Mind; 1 new chapter to The Princess Transformed; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day; 1 new chapter to Sumana’s Deal; 1 new chapter to Tattooed Ladies; 1 new chapter to Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033 and 1 new chapter to Twins.

Added Ben’s Little Aisling; Capitol Hill Slut; A Cleared Head; Demons’s Hobby; The Enslavement of Theresa Simpson; Glab Rmid Amab; The IT Girl (willgb5602000); Janine No More; More Than a Feeling; Next 2.0; Pleasure Is Productive and So Night Follows Day. Also added 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Training Emily; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 4 new chapters to Fantasy Made True; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 2 new chapters to The Infinity Device; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Rekindling the Flame; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Taming the Darkness Within; 1 new chapter to The Monstrous Ranch; 1 new chapter to Oh, Honey; 1 new chapter to The Prince Transformed; 1 new chapter to The Queen Transformed; 1 new chapter to Ten Little Bimbos (A.K.A.— And Then They Were Dumb); 1 new chapter to Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033 and 1 new chapter to Twins.

Added The Cum Shot; Dialogues of an Ambassador; Eclipsed; The Inraptured Convention Story: Part 3; A Long Way from Home; Making the Perfect Girlfriend; Naked Selfie; NYLN; Oh, Honey; The Time Mafia Makes a Bimbo; Up All Night and A Visit to Sir. Also added 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Training Emily; 1 new chapter to A Bargain With The Devil; 1 new chapter to The Best of All Possible Worlds; 1 new chapter to Blue Ribbon; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 3 new chapters to Fantasy Made True; 1 new chapter to Hierarchy of Needs; 1 new chapter to How to Train Your Slave; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Rekindling the Flame; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Taming the Darkness Within; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to The Monstrous Ranch; 2 new chapters to The Odyssey; 1 new chapter to On the Marital Habits (Intimate or Otherwise) of Species Foreign to Man; 1 new chapter to The Team; 1 new chapter to Ten Little Bimbos (A.K.A.— And Then They Were Dumb); 1 new chapter to Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033 and 1 new chapter to Twins.

Added Baby Steps — Training Emily; End Song; Gold-Digger (Betsy Leohtar); Into the Light; A Jessie McClintock Story — Ghost; On the Marital Habits (Intimate or Otherwise) of Species Foreign to Man; Opal Mantra; Tainted Love (Hypno Witch Shiri); 3rd Wave and Twins. Also added 1 new chapter to A Bargain With The Devil; 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 2 new chapters to Fantasy Made True; 1 new chapter to Hierarchy of Needs; 2 new chapters to How to Train Your Slave; 1 new chapter to Impulse Control; a revised version of The Infinity Device; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Rekindling the Flame; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Taming the Darkness Within; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to The Monstrous Ranch; 1 new chapter to Ten Little Bimbos (A.K.A.— And Then They Were Dumb) and 2 new chapters to Under the Panties.

Added A Bad Link; A Bargain With The Devil; Bolshoi Papa; Bonus Pairing: Mind Plays Tricks; Enslave All Cheerleaders; Fantasy Made True; Five Dollar Bets; Impulse Control; The Monstrous Ranch; The Odyssey; P. T. A.; Threesome and Truth is Subjective. Also added 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Trancing Emily; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Rekindling the Flame; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Taming the Darkness Within; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to Now See Here, Young Lady; 1 new chapter to The Ring (Asphyx); 1 new chapter to Shifty Characters; 1 new chapter to Ten Little Bimbos (A.K.A.— And Then They Were Dumb); 1 new chapter to Trapped and 1 new chapter to Under the Panties.

Added Foreign Partnership; Head Games; Loosing Control; Milk and Honey; My Bratty Brother; The Old Switch-A-Roo; Slave 294 and The Words. Also added 1 new chapter to Amber’s Introduction; 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Trancing Emily; 1 new chapter to Bimboquill: The Secret Files of Dr. Funkenstein; 2 new chapters to Blue Ribbon; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 3 new chapters to How to Train Your Slave; 2 new chapters to The Infinity Device; 1 new chapter to It All Started in Wakefield Indoor Market; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Just Short of Sexy; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Rekindling the Flame; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Taming the Darkness Within; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 3 new chapters to Monsters and Maidens: A Simple Job; 1 new chapter to Sumana’s Deal; 1 new chapter to Trapped and 1 new chapter to Under the Panties.

Added The Best of All Possible Worlds; Girls With Guns (Jukebox); Monsters and Maidens: A Simple Job; Of Myths and Monsters; River City Stories, Volume 3; The Scorpion Witch and Vanilla. Also added 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Trancing Emily; 1 new chapter to Bimboquill: The Secret Files of Dr. Funkenstein; 1 new chapter to Dark Magic (Andy Masters); 1 new chapter to Dogged in the Dirt; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Family Matters; 1 new chapter to Geas; 3 new chapters to How to Train Your Slave; 1 new chapter to The Infinity Device; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Rekindling the Flame; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Taming the Darkness Within; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to Nano Tech; 3 new chapters to The Ring (Asphyx); 1 new chapter to Scrumptious Harlot; 2 new chapters to Sexy Shorts; 1 new chapter to Succubus Take Over; 1 new chapter to Sumana’s Deal; 1 new chapter to Trapped and 1 new chapter to Under the Panties.

Added The Babysitter’s Boyfriend; Bimboquill: The Secret Files of Dr. Funkenstein; Even the Stars Fall 4 U; Extreme Passive Lesbian Training; Just Short of Sexy; Mistress Decides; Nano Tech; On the Farm; Pinp’ric; The Sound of That Voice; Teething Problems; Under the Panties; Welcome to Stepford and When Jenny Met Penny. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy in Time and Space; 2 new chapters to Anime Convention Harem; 1 new chapter to Becoming Amber; 1 new chapter to Blue Ribbon; 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 2 new chapters to Good Girls Inc.; 4 new chapters to How to Train Your Slave; 1 new chapter to Hypnosis Alternate; 1 new chapter to The Infinity Device; 1 new chapter to The Island (Hemaccabe); 2 new chapters to L.A. Nymphos; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Rekindling the Flame; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Taming the Darkness Within; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to Measure Carefully; 1 new chapter to The Princess Transformed; 1 new chapter to Redrawing the Hand We’re Dealt; 1 new chapter to Scrumptious Harlot; 1 new chapter to Shadow Doctor; 1 new chapter to Succubus Take Over; 1 new chapter to Ten Little Bimbos (A.K.A.— And Then They Were Dumb) and 2 new chapters to The Tree of Love.

Added The Blind Date (connie k); A Chance Encounter (HB5211); How to Train Your Slave; Hypnosis Game; The Infinity Device; Just Dumb; Measure Carefully; Memorials of Days In Dependence; Not A Great Deal; Open Mic; Release (Maenads); Scrumptious Harlot; Succubrew and Trouble With the Tickets. Also added 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Trancing Emily; 1 new chapter to Bethany’s Mom Smokes for Her Man; 1 new chapter to Blue Ribbon; 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Good Girls Inc.; 1 new chapter to Invasion of the Sexulons; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Rekindling the Flame; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Taming the Darkness Within; 2 new chapters to A Little Night Music; 2 new chapters to A New World (Gettoman); 1 new chapter to Sumana’s Deal; 1 new chapter to Ten Little Bimbos (A.K.A.— And Then They Were Dumb) and 1 new chapter to Trapped.

Added Dark Magic (Andy Masters); Good Girls Inc.; It All Started in Wakefield Indoor Market; King Pleasure Time; Pull My Hair; Revenge of the sdreN; Shiri’s Youth Boyfriend and Switch Up Trailer Park. Also added 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Trancing Emily; 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Rekindling the Flame; 1 new chapter to Light and Shadows 11: Taming the Darkness Within; 1 new chapter to Listening to Jack; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys 8 — Bad Touch; 1 new chapter to Nightly Needs and 1 new chapter to The Team.

Added Catcalled; Fisher of Women; The French and Fancy War; The Girls in Dorm 3B; Helpful Hand; Hypnosis Alternate; Light and Shadows 11: Rekindling the Flame; Light and Shadows 11: Taming the Darkness Within; Little Helper; Lost Toys 8 — Bad Touch; Maid of Honor; Naked Fitness; The Nest; A New World (Gettoman); Nightly Needs; The Team; Ten Little Bimbos (A.K.A.— And Then They Were Dumb); Would You Rather? and Yes, I’m Ready. Also added 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Trancing Emily; 2 new chapters to Evergreen Forest; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to It’s Not a Doll, Its an Action Figure; 1 new chapter to Listening to Jack; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to Shadow Doctor; 1 new chapter to Shifty Characters and 1 new chapter to Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033.

Added The Complete Workout; Goddess Eva #1; A Hard Brexit; Hive Games; It’s Not a Doll, Its an Action Figure; Master PC: The Sisters; Nuthuggers; Remember the Time; She Walks At Night and Sleep for Goddess Eva. Also added 1 new chapter to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light; 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Trancing Emily; 1 new chapter to Becoming Amber; 1 new chapter to Blue Ribbon; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to God Bless and 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music.

Added Baby Steps — Trancing Emily; Betsy Visits Franz; CAMS; Divide and Conquer; Dog and Pony Show; Endless; First Appointment; Have We Met Before?; Nick Vegas Must Die; One Night Out; Skype Session and Slave Gas. Also added 1 new chapter to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light; 2 new chapters to Blue Bonnets to the Rescue; 1 new chapter to Blue Ribbon; 2 new chapters to Her Sacred Oath; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to Shadow Doctor; 1 new chapter to This Isn’t Me Anymore and 1 new chapter to Trapped.

Added A Bimbo in Time; Black Eye Incident; Blue Bonnets to the Rescue; Invasion of the Sexulons; Lesbian Cam Girls; Lesbian Love Potion; Payback Is a Dog; Postage Paid; Professor and Zombie Blood Nightmare. Also added 1 new chapter to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light; 1 new chapter to Betrayal (Gettoman); 1 new chapter to Blue Ribbon; 1 new chapter to The English Writer; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to The List; 2 new chapters to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to Madeline’s Brooch; 6 new chapters to Mating Dance; 1 new chapter to The Men’s Room; 1 new chapter to The Prince Transformed; 1 new chapter to The Queen Transformed; 1 new chapter to Shadow Doctor and a revised version of A Weird Day Walking the Dog.

Added Chesterton College; Good Copy, Black Site; Memories of Her Boyfriend; Mixtape; Ms. Vice Versus the 69th Precinct; Shadow Doctor; Sumana’s Deal; Trials of Armour; Undercover Nylon; The Virus (My-side-bimbo) and Worst Case Scenario. Also added 1 new chapter to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light; 1 new chapter to Betrayal (Gettoman); 1 new chapter to Blue Ribbon; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to Madeline’s Brooch; 1 new chapter to Meline’s Manipulation; 1 new chapter to Rebirth (Saddle Rider); 1 new chapter to Trapped and 1 new chapter to Words of Truth.

Added Black Swan; Blue Ribbon; Darla Diondra and Me; Death Angel; In The Shadows; Rebirth (Saddle Rider) and XOXOX. Also added 1 new chapter to Betrayal (Gettoman); 1 new chapter to The English Writer; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Hypnosis & the Circle of Pleasure; 1 new chapter to The Island (Hemaccabe); 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to James Windsaber Chronicles; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to Madeline’s Brooch; 1 new chapter to Meline’s Manipulation; 3 new chapters to Psi Games and 1 new chapter to Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033.

Added Act Appalled; Shelby’s Normal Day; Sleep Deep and Obey; Super Talent; Tiger Tails: SissElixer; The Train (Chrystal Wynd) and We Have Ways of Making You Talk. Also added 1 new chapter to Amber’s Introduction; 1 new chapter to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light; 1 new chapter to Becoming Amber; 1 new chapter to Betrayal (Gettoman); 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 1 new chapter to Business and Pleasure (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to Dogged in the Dirt; 1 new chapter to Evergreen Forest; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to The List; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to Madeline’s Brooch; 1 new chapter to Mating Dance; 1 new chapter to Meline’s Manipulation; 1 new chapter to Think Less and Obey; 1 new chapter to Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033; 1 new chapter to Trapped; 1 new chapter to A War Dawning and 1 new chapter to The Wild Side.

Added Betsy Visits a Mall; Katherine Anne and Me; A Kingdom Taken; Madeline’s Brooch; Meline’s Manipulation; Mind Control Therapy; Soft Kitty Warm Kitty; Submitting to Julie; Think Less and Obey; Transforming Cassandra and Two Sisters a Brother and a Hypnotist. Also added 1 new chapter to Bethany’s Mom Smokes for Her Man; 1 new chapter to Betrayal (Gettoman); 2 new chapters to Dogged in the Dirt; 1 new chapter to The English Writer; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to The List; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to The Reality and 1 new chapter to A War Dawning.

Added Cadwallader Wynter Has A Bad Day; The Fountain (Cider Vinegar); The King and I; The List; Quiver and Quake; The Ring (Asphyx); Trapped; A Variation on a Theme and The Wild Side. Also added 1 new chapter to Amber’s Introduction; 1 new chapter to Betrayal (Gettoman); 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 2 new chapters to The Chill Pill; 1 new chapter to The English Writer; 1 new chapter to Evergreen Forest; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to The Island (Hemaccabe); 1 new chapter to Kneel Before The Mistress of Power; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to Trophy Ninja Whore and 1 new chapter to A War Dawning.

Added Amber’s Introduction; Bimboquill; It’s Her Small World After All; Loose Ends; Meeting Julie Misty; Sinful Sister Celebration; This Is What You Really Want and Turned (connie k). Also added 1 new chapter to Betrayal (Gettoman); 1 new chapter to The English Writer; 1 new chapter to Evergreen Forest; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 2 new chapters to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to Shifty Characters; 1 new chapter to Three Fingers; 1 new chapter to Using Tim and 1 new chapter to A War Dawning.

Added Booby Trapped; Diábolos Graphica; Fair Share; Get a Life; Just Say No; The Moth Mistress; Party — A Three Fingers Companion Volume; POP!!!; Shifty Characters; Virus (Jukebox); The Waystation and Yes, Mustard! — Sexual Healing. Also added 1 new chapter to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light; 1 new chapter to Becoming Amber; 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 1 new chapter to The English Writer; 1 new chapter to Evergreen Forest; 1 new chapter to The Fall of Kathy; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to How to Take Down a Superhero; 1 new chapter to Hímringyó; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Kneel Before The Mistress of Power; 1 new chapter to A Little Night Music; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys 7: Day of the Night of the Dawn; 4 new chapters to Mating Dance; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to Redesigning the Architect; 1 new chapter to Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033; 1 new chapter to Trophy Ninja Whore and 1 new chapter to A War Dawning.

Added April Fools Everyone; The Chill Pill; Dogged in the Dirt; Evergreen Forest; Eyes Open; Kneel Before The Mistress of Power; A Little Night Music; Probiotics; Sea Slimes; Storyteller: Dylan and the Forest; Temptation Dice and The Trial. Also added 1 new chapter to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light; 1 new chapter to Bad Pharma; 1 new chapter to The English Writer; 1 new chapter to The Fall of Kathy; 1 new chapter to How to Take Down a Superhero; 1 new chapter to Hímringyó; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys 7: Day of the Night of the Dawn; 1 new chapter to Model Maker; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to A Slave Forever Now; 1 new chapter to Three Fingers; 1 new chapter to A War Dawning; 1 new chapter to Web of Trust and 1 new chapter to The World’s Oldest Profession.

Added The Bimbo Motel; Bimbo or Billionaire: Country Matters; Data Acquisition; An Evolutionary Housewife; Funny Money; Human Trafficking Through Deportation; Lost Toys 7: Day of the Night of the Dawn; Mark’s Journey, Taming Shrews; Rogue Agent; Smartphone Addicted and Taken By Surprise. Also added 1 new chapter to Adventures In Research; 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 1 new chapter to The Fall of Kathy; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to Fly Fishing — A Three Fingers Companion Volume; 1 new chapter to Hijacking Peggy; 1 new chapter to The Inheritance (connie k); 1 new chapter to The S-Hero League; 3 new chapters to Shop of Unearthly Delights; 1 new chapter to The Storm Hunter; 1 new chapter to Training a new Guardsman: Making of A-8007-399-033 and 1 new chapter to A War Dawning.

Here is the first half of this week’s update. The rest will be posted tomorrow.

Added Becoming Amber; Bobblehead; Citizens Compliance Controller; Complicated; Entertaining the Opposition; Entrancer Dancers; Fifty Girls; Fucked Up; Hypnosis Is a Double-edged Sword; The Island (Hemaccabe); Lucky I’m a Teacher; Mating Dance; Not Listening; Nymphos of the Sky; Profile Update; Shopping Slave; Strawberry Jam and Words of Power. Also added 1 new chapter to The English Writer; 1 new chapter to Ernie’s Worldview; 1 new chapter to Model Maker; 1 new chapter to The Princess Transformed; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to Trophy Ninja Whore; 1 new chapter to Welcome to the Jungle... Nursery and 1 new chapter to The World’s Oldest Profession.

The next update will be the weekend of 8 April 2017, in three weeks.

Added Back to Nature (If I Was Not You); Bimbo World: Frat Party; The English Writer; Geas; I Dream of Wires; Restroom; A Time and Place and A War Dawning. Also added 1 new chapter to Absolute Love; 1 new chapter to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light; 1 new chapter to Clocks and Timepieces: The Canvas; 1 new chapter to Fly Fishing — A Three Fingers Companion Volume; 1 new chapter to The Inheritance (connie k); 2 new chapters to The Joy of Chemistry; 1 new chapter to Model Maker; 1 new chapter to The Nimfonian Takeover; 1 new chapter to Psi Games; 1 new chapter to Redesigning the Architect; 1 new chapter to Three Fingers; 1 new chapter to Trophy Ninja Whore and 1 new chapter to The World’s Oldest Profession.

Added Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light; The Forest of Giants; Hazy Delays; Little Miss Diva; Lost and Found; Paper Doll IV: Training Days; Settle Down; The Slut of Chrystal Bay; Trophy Ninja Whore and Under Control. Also added 1 new chapter to Business and Pleasure (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to Clocks and Timepieces: The Canvas; 1 new chapter to The Continuing Education of Susan; 3 new chapters to Elevator Encounter; 1 new chapter to Fly Fishing — A Three Fingers Companion Volume; 1 new chapter to Hypnosis & the Circle of Pleasure; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Model Maker; 1 new chapter to Obsession (HB5211); 1 new chapter to The Prince Transformed; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to The Storm Hunter; 1 new chapter to Succubus Take Over and 1 new chapter to Three Fingers.

Added Changes Made; Clocks and Timepieces: The Canvas; Correspondence (me-chan); The Darker Side; The Evolving Dom; The Joy of Chemistry; Magic Works; Paper Doll III: Therapy Session and The World’s Oldest Profession. Also added 1 new chapter to The Continuing Education of Susan; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to Fly Fishing — A Three Fingers Companion Volume; 1 new chapter to The Inspector; 1 new chapter to The Men’s Room; 1 new chapter to Model Maker; 1 new chapter to Obsession (HB5211); 1 new chapter to Psi Games; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to The Storm Hunter; 1 new chapter to Succubus Take Over and 1 new chapter to Three Fingers.

Added Curse of Ridgeway House; Fly Fishing — A Three Fingers Companion Volume; Freckles; The Inheritance (connie k); Laptop; Model Maker; A Need to Breed; Old Habits; Out of the Friend Zone, Into the Fire; Paper Doll II: Symphony of Submission; Persuade Me; Playing; Redesigning the Architect; The S-Hero League; The Sublet and The Takeover (Subslave17). Also added 1 new chapter to Bethany’s Mom Smokes for Her Man; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to For The Love of Zeus; 1 new chapter to The Lascivious Element Book 1 — Transforming the Nerd Girls; 1 new chapter to Obsession (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to Perfectly Normal Hospital; 1 new chapter to Psi Games; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to A Remembrance Amongst Equals; 1 new chapter to Serenity Valley; 1 new chapter to Shirlita; 1 new chapter to Succubus Take Over; 1 new chapter to Taking Abby and 1 new chapter to Three Fingers.

Added Betsy: Nothing Is What It Seems; Click Here To...; The Experiment with Rats; Hypnotic Chat; It’s In the Blood; The Lascivious Element Book 1 — Transforming the Nerd Girls; Let Me In; MissPlacement; Paper Doll I; Sparkle and the Center City Ballet and Sympathy. Also added 1 new chapter to Ernie’s Worldview; 1 new chapter to Hypnosis & the Circle of Pleasure; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Obsession (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to Obsession (HB5211); 1 new chapter to The Puppet; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to A Remembrance Amongst Equals; 1 new chapter to A Slave Forever Now; 1 new chapter to The Storm Hunter; 1 new chapter to Succubus Take Over; 1 new chapter to This Isn’t Me Anymore; 2 new chapters to Three Fingers; 2 new chapters to Torrid Tales and 1 new chapter to The Tree of Love.

Added Betsy’s Revenge; A Box of Chocolates; Cupid; Everything’s Okay; IT Management Log; It Runs in the Family; It’s All In The Mynd — Part II; A Love Spell Is In The Air; My New Evening Class; One Incident in the Life of the Clinic — A Three Fingers Companion Volume; Out of the Black; The Power of Troy; A Remembrance Amongst Equals; Rubber Gimp #5; Succubus Take Over; The Wolf Inside Her and Xenagogue. Also added 1 new chapter to Absolute Love; 1 new chapter to And So It Begins; 1 new chapter to Enter the Darkness; 1 new chapter to Ernie’s Worldview; 1 new chapter to Generous Portions; 1 new chapter to Going Native; 1 new chapter to Lost Toys 6; 1 new chapter to The Men’s Room; 1 new chapter to Obsession (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to Obsession (HB5211); 2 new chapters to Sexy Shorts; 2 new chapters to Three Fingers; 1 new chapter to The Tree of Love and 1 new chapter to Uptight Annie.

Added Adjunct Instructor Pet; College Campus; Count Crapula; The Eye of Deep Space; His Eyes, Her Eyes; Hypnotic Citation; It’s All In The Mynd; Lost Toys 6; The Men’s Room; No Bra and The Puppet. Also added 1 new chapter to And So It Begins; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Obsession (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to Obsession (HB5211); 1 new chapter to The Queen Transformed; 1 new chapter to The Storm Hunter; 1 new chapter to Three Fingers and 1 new chapter to The Tree of Love.

Added The Bimbo Merchant; Binary State; Generous Portions; The Interview (Hypsan); Nativity; Obsession (HB5211); Overcumming Melanie; Passenger and The Unburnt. Also added 1 new chapter to And So It Begins; 1 new chapter to The Continuing Education of Susan; 1 new chapter to Enter the Darkness; 2 new chapters to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to Fuck Bomb City; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Going Native; 1 new chapter to Hypnosis & the Circle of Pleasure; 1 new chapter to Listening to Jack; 1 new chapter to Obsession (Greyscribbler); 2 new chapters to Shop of Unearthly Delights; 1 new chapter to The Storm Hunter; 1 new chapter to Three Fingers and 1 new chapter to The Tree of Love.

Added The Advert; And So It Begins; Bethany’s Mom Smokes for Her Man; Charade; The Dark Forest (Damien Atropa); Em and Ella: The Portfolio; Entangled; Going Native; Golden Slumbers; HEAT: Jason’s Demise; The Male Line; Mannequin; The Night In; PerfectMatch.com; Pink Zone Warning; Real Estate Regals; A Slave Forever Now and The Toy Box. Also added 1 new chapter to Enter the Darkness; 1 new chapter to Ernie’s Worldview; 1 new chapter to Falling For Her Tits; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Hypnosis & the Circle of Pleasure; 2 new chapters to Light and Shadows X:‭ ‬Eclipsed; 1 new chapter to Listening to Jack; 1 new chapter to MPC: Bunny Love; 1 new chapter to Obsession (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to A Stroke of Luck and 2 new chapters to Three Fingers.

The next update will be the weekend of 21 January 2017.

Added Camille’s Investment; The Canadian Guardsman; Community Outreach; The Continuing Education of Susan; The Days After; Enter the Darkness; Heat: Betsy’s POV; Hypno Fantasy Dark; I’m The Star Of The Show, I Guess…; Methoden der Extraktion (Methods of Extraction); MPC: Bunny Love; The Naughty List (Sally Blair); Obsession (Greyscribbler); Red Head Vs. the Pretty Red Bracelet; A Walk Amongst Equals; Welcome to the Jungle... Nursery; What’s Hypno’d In Vegas — Stays In Vegas and Z to S. Also added 1 new chapter to Ernie’s Worldview; 1 new chapter to I Hate You; 1 new chapter to The Inspector; 1 new chapter to My New Girlfriend (Ice Bear); 1 new chapter to The Princess Transformed; 1 new chapter to This Isn’t Me Anymore and 1 new chapter to Three Fingers.

What Was New in 2016