The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What’s Hypno’d In Vegas — Stays In Vegas.

By Hypnofur

I walked into the kitchen, and as always I was delighted to see my wife’s beautiful smiling face. I was less delighted, to see that she was preparing some food. It was day three of my vegetarian New Years Resolution. I was not loving it. I don’t even know what she was making, I just knew it didn’t have meat in it, and it probably tasted like play-dough.

“Hey Babe!’ she said to me, really cheery. I knew she was being this cheery because she wanted the vegetarian thing to be a positive experience. I knew she wanted the vegetarian thing to be a positive experience because she wanted me to lose weight. I’m a big guy, not fat, but I used to be ripped. I was a linebacker at UNC. Over the years, the steaks and sausages have caught up with me a little bit. Really not a lot. I’m still in way better shape than most 37 year old guys. Kelsea, my wife, was a fitness nut though. Her 37 year old body was comparable to a 25 year old. She sort of had to be that way, as she was on TV. She did the morning weather here on the Raleigh NBC affiliate.

“Hey babe. What are you making?” I asked, getting to the point.

“Well, I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first?” she answered.

Oh shit. “The bad news” I answered.

“Ok, this are soy-corn patties, and even I have found them a little… well, they are an acquired taste.” She told me.

Visions of sneaking out to Wendys when she fell asleep dashed through my head. “Ok, those sound great”, I answered sarcastically, “What’s the good news?”

“You’ll get the weekend off from your resolution” she said with a beaming smile. I liked the sound of that.

“Awesome, why?” I asked. I didn’t think resolutions took weekends off. Not that I was complaining.

“Because we are going to Vegas!!!!!” she said with a bounce and a jump.

“Vegas? What?” I asked, happy, but confused.

“Well, a guy that knew me back in college got in touch with the station and offered me a free weekend getaway if I reviewed his show!” she said. “Dan, this is like an assignment!!!’ she squealed. Kelsea had always wanted to move from the pigeon hole of weather reporting to do some other types of reporting. She really wanted to be on the Today show, or Good Morning America or something, but at 37, her window was closing, even with her looks.

I knew how much this meant to her, even though I really didn’t want to go to Vegas. I had been there once, it just wasn’t my kind of place. I was a good husband though, and I loved her more than anything, so I acted thrilled. After a long hug and telling her how proud I was of her, I admitted I had a few questions.

“So, first, not that I’m complaining, but how does going to Vegas get me out of my resolution?” I asked.

“You’ve heard… what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. City of sin, etc. I’m not going to try to keep you from steaks while we are there. You can get back on it when we get home!” she said with a smile as she gave me a kiss. Unfortunately, she went back to preparing the soy-corn grossness that we were apparently still going to eat for dinner.

“Ok, I liked the answer to question #1, let’s see if I like question #2. This guy you knew at UNC, was he like a boyfriend or something?” I asked. We both graduated the same year, but we didn’t know each other back in school. We met after college.

“No, god no” she said, intimating that he was less than attractive.

It suddenly occurred to me, ‘show’—‘Vegas”. Maybe he was gay? “Is this like a drag queen kind of show?” I asked.

“No, he’s a stage hypnotist. I guess he’s been doing it for a while. He finally booked his own theater. I guess that is a big deal out there. If you can get one of the casinos to give you your own theater and make you an every night act, that’s like the big time.” She explained.

“Well, sounds like you are on the way to the big time as well, Mrs. Martin!” I said to her, grabbing her by the waist and picking her up in the air.

She squealed. “Mr. Martin, if you pull me away from the soy-corn patties, we might miss dinner!” she said with a laugh.

We made love in the kitchen.

This, by the way, was a Wednesday. That meant it was less than 48 hours until we took off. Even less, considering that the show we were scheduled to see was the Friday night one. That meant we had to be on a flight Friday morning. I run my own excavation company, so I was able to move some things around, but the rest of the time between that romp in the kitchen and the point we boarded the plane was hectic to say the least.

We didn’t even have a chance to chat too much about the whole thing until we were in flight.

“First class. Well, this didn’t come from Channel 4.” I said as we toasted our champagne glasses.

“Ha! No. This was part of Milton’s package I guess.” Kelsea said.

“His name is Milton?”

“yes, Milton Snigleton.” She said. “Don’t laugh” she added.

“What? Milton Snigleton is a good name.” I said with a smile. “Maybe that’s why he became a hypnotist, so he could hypnotize people into thinking his name was Joe or Tom”

“Oh, that’s a good question. What made him decide to be a hypnotist?” Kelsea said as she typed that question into the notes app of her iphone. “By the way, he did change his name. He goes by Braxton Blaze as a stage name.”

“Jeez, that’s almost worse. So you are going to interview him as well?”

“Yeah, I’m doing a whole little piece on the show. The station will use it as a filler segment sometime during the year.”

“Cool, so are you going to go up and try to get hypnotized?” I asked.

“Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that” she said, in her ‘you probably won’t like this’ tone.

“I kind of need you to go up” she said sheepishly, batting her big brown eyes at me.

“What? Why?”

“Well, two reasons, but one main reason. I sort of am easily hypnotized. So, if I go onstage and get hypnotized, I won’t be able to take notes on the show. ” She said.

“You are easily hypnotized? How do you even know that?”

“Well, it’s happened, twice actually. When I was a freshman I got hypnotized on stage at orientation. It took me a long time to live that one down. Secondly, when we covered hypnosis in psych 101, the teacher tried to hypnotize us. I went under then too. I guess I’m just a really good subject.”

“So, you are telling me that I could have hypnotized you years ago to get you to do funky stuff in the bedroom?” I asked playfully.

“I don’t think you are a trained hypnotist buddy. The professor of the Psych class supposedly was. Oh, by the way, that is where I know Milton from. He was the teaching assistant in Psych 101.”

“So, you haven’t seen this guy since you were a freshman in college?” I asked.

“Well, senior. I took psych 101 late. I had taken another Psych at the community college I went to before UNC, but somehow they lost the records or something, so I had to take it again. But, no, I haven’t seen him since college. We weren’t like friends really.”

“What does this dude look like?” I asked. I just wanted to make sure he wasn’t a dashing vegetarian with six pack abs or something. Kelsea had an image on her phone, from the pre interview research she had been doing. The guy was not attractive. He had a big nose, fake hair, and he seemed to be very short. I made a joke about his appearance. Kelsea fake hit me.

“Be nice. He is flying you out here first class and put you up in a really nice suite in a hotel”.

I smiled at her and realized she was right. We were getting a free little get away vacation here. I decided to enjoy it. Besides, I was off the hook for my New Year’s Resolution for the weekend as well.

EIGHT HOURS LATER

“I can’t believe this room” I said as I toured the penthouse suite we had been comped. It had a living room area, separate bedroom, the works. “This place is amazing. Maybe I should let you off the hook for making me do that. I still feel like an idiot though Kels” I yelled to Kelsea who was getting into her swimsuit in the bathroom.

“I told you, I’m super susceptible too. I almost went under myself. My eyes were closed and everything. If the lady next to me hadn’t grabbed me, I would have been in the same boat as you. I was actually walking towards the stage in a trance” She said from behind the door.

“Well, falling into a trance for a few seconds and being made the laughing stock of a room of two hundred or so people are two very different things.” I reminded her. Yes, I had agreed to go on stage, but I never thought in a million years that it would work. I was embarrassed, and I hoped that Kelsea didn’t think less of me.

“I have to hand it to him, he is good. His voice is just so… well, I’m sure that’s why he does what he does now” Kelsea said as she came out of the bathroom. She looked amazing in her bikini. She laughed as she saw my cock start to grow beneath my bathing suit a bit.

“Shall we try out the hot tub?” I invited. The suite had a beautiful hot tub that was off in its own little section. There was a gorgeous stone surround, and a cool inset chandelier above it. Sconces with candles hung on the stone walls, all of which I had lit while Kelsea was getting into her swimsuit. I figured the candlelight would help set the mood. I was quite excited to enjoy some private time in the hot tub with her.

Which is why I was so annoyed when I heard a knock at the door. “Shit!” I exclaimed.

“Just get it. I’m sure it is just a hotel person who has the wrong room. Might want to put something over your tent though!” she laughed.

I threw on my shirt and opened the door. It was Milton Snigleton. What the hell was he doing here.

“Oh, uh Hi Milton.” I said.

“Hello Dan” he said, offering out his hand. I reached out to shake it, not wanting him here, but not wanting to be rude either. As soon as he grabbed my hand, everything went blank.

Next thing I knew, he was standing inside the room with me and the door was closed. He looked different than he had during the show or in his pictures. He seemed imposing, intimidating. I mean, yes, I had almost a full foot and 40-50 lbs on him, but there was just something about him that was kind of intimidating. I was a little scared of him.

“Everything ok over there?” I heard Kelsea yell from the hot tub area.

“Yes, Braxton Blaze is here for his interview with you” I shouted back to her. What? Why did I say that.

“Let’s go see her” Mr. Blaze suggested. Suddenly I was leading him back to my bikini clad wife.

“Honey, Mr. Blaze is here for the interview.” I said politely.

Kelsea was shocked, she started looking for a robe to cover up.

“Please, Kelsea, this is Las Vegas. Your suit is beautiful, and is what would be considered modest and conservative here in Sin City. I assure, there is no need to cover up” Mr. Blaze said.

Unable to find a robe anyway, Kelsea seemed to resign herself to hanging out in a bathing suit with an almost stranger. “I’m sorry Milton I didn’t know we were meeting for the interview tonight. At this late hour” she said, hoping he’d get the point.

“I’m terribly sorry Kelsea, my assistant was supposed to notify you. She’s not very effective unfortunately, I’ve been thinking of replacing her. I’m afraid this evening was the only time that I am available during your stay for the interview. I’m off to a private event all day tomorrow and Sunday.” he explained.

“We were about to hop in the hot tub. Would you like to join us? You two could talk in there” I suggested. What the fuck? Did I really say that? Holy shit, I sounded like I meant it. Did I? What the fuck was going on.

Kelsea looked at me with the same surprise in her eyes that I had in my mind. Mr. Blaze wasted no time in accepting my invitation though. He said that the hotel usually keeps extra swimsuits in the hotel closet. Sure enough, he found one in there that was his size. He went into the bathroom to change.

Kelsea immediately came over to me and whispered “Dan, what the hell, this is so weird!!”

I wanted to say “I agree, I’ll throw the weirdo out!” But instead, I heard myself say “It’s not that weird babe, this was the only time he was available. Besides, this is Vegas, the cultural is a little different here.”

With me being ok with it, Kelsea seemed to relax a little bit. Holy shit, why was I helping this happen?

Milton came out of the bathroom. When he did, I actually said, “Shall we?” and led us all into the tub.

Kelsea was still pretty uptight when we were in hot tub. I couldn’t blame her, I was too… on the inside at least. Making the best of it, she started in with the interview. “So Milton, what first got you interested in hypnosis?”

As soon as she said the word ‘hypnosis’ I got a flash of what she must look like hypnotized. Eyes closed, totally relaxed look on her face. I bet she looked beautiful like that.

Mr. Blaze smiled as he started to answer her question. “Actually Kelsea, it was while we were in the Psych class where we first met. I found the power that Professor Collins had over all of your minds to be fascinating.”

Kelsea seemed almost a little embarrassed by that. I found myself wishing I had taken that class with her back at UNC. I’d love to see Kelsea hypnotized in her class. That must have been hot.

“Have you been hypnotized since then?” Mr. Blaze asked.

“No, I can’t say that I have. Well, I guess I was a little bit tonight during your group induction. The lady next to me woke me up though” Kelsea said with a laugh. It was her nervous laugh.

“Yes, I saw that. I almost had her thrown out of the theater!” Mr. Blaze said with his own laugh. I found myself laughing at that too. I was laughing loudly, supportively.

“Well, you should really consider it Kelsea. You are an amazing hypnotic subject, and it could really help you in your life. Are there any bad habits you would like to kick?”

“Not really” Kelsea said quickly.

“Biting her nails!” I blurted out. “She’s always wanted to stop biting her nails, because the station people get mad at her. They want her to have pretty nails for when she points at the map.” I said. Now I was torn, I still couldn’t believe I was facilitating this whole situation, but another part of me really wanted to see her hypnotized. I had always wanted to see that so badly, and the conversation was starting to point in that direction. I had to seize this opportunity to fulfill my lifelong desire of seeing her hypnotized.

Wait, lifelong desire of seeing her hypnotized? I seriously hadn’t thought about hypnosis for more than like two minutes in my entire life before two days ago. What the hell? Things were so confusing, and moving so fast.

“I could help you with that” Mr. Blaze said, before giving me a look.

“Yes! Kels, let him hypnotize you! I’d love to see it!” I almost shouted. “Besides, I’m right here, it’s cool. Besides, what better way to report on your story.”

Kelsea gave me a ‘what are you doing look’, but relented. “Ok. I guess” she said.

“I promise that you’ll find it a wonderful experience. Now, since this is going to be therapy based, and not entertainment based like my stage show, I’d like to use a slightly different induction. Kelsea, and Dan, if you are comfortable with it, my induction will include a shoulder massage. Is that alright for you?” Mr. Blaze asked politely.

“Yes, that’s totally fine!” I piped up quickly. I didn’t love the idea of him touching her, but it was worth it to see her hypnotized.

Kelsea gave me a glare, but then slid along the bench to sit next to Mr. Blaze, with her back to him. Mr. Blaze put his hands on her shoulders, and started massaging with his thumbs. I watched like a hawk, making sure that he didn’t defile her with his touch, but also to make sure that I didn’t miss any parts of her slipping under hypnosis.

“Oh man, this is does feel good,” Kelsea sighed deeply. I wasn’t sure if she was being polite or she meant it

“Yess Kelsea, I’m quite skilled at what I do. Just relax and enjoy it. Your husband is here. You are safe. Safe to just relax, enjoy the massage, and watch the bubbles rising to the surface and floating away. See the candle lights reflecting in the bubbles. See the bubbles rising and floating. Just relax and hear only the sound of my voice as you watch the bubbles rising and floating”

This went on for a few minutes. Mr. Blaze’s hands massaged other areas, but everything remained above board, and I didn’t want to look like a jealous husband. Kelsea seemed to be enjoying herself, letting out a sigh here and there, whenever Mr. Blaze really dug his fingers in. She was totally zoning out. Her face looked so relaxed, so beautiful as she seemed to be succumbing to his hypnotic induction. God she looked so hot hypnotized. I had always wanted to see this.

I was sort of lost in the beauty of watching her in a trance when all of a sudden Mr. Blaze tugged at the string on the back of Kelsea’s bikini. The bow that held the back of the piece together unraveled, and the fabric fell away.

“Rising and floating,” he continued, not missing a beat Mr. Blaze, “Floating into trance for me.”

“What are you doing?” I asked, sternly. A massage and a trance was one thing, but undressing my wife was quite another.

“Relax, Dan. You don’t mind seeing her like this. It just makes it sexier. You’ve always wanted to see her topless while hypnotized. " he told me.

That was true, I had always wanted to see her topless while hypnotized. But wait, she wouldn’t want this. It was all going too far. She was my wife. I had to make sure she was ok with this.

“Kelsea?” I tried calling out.

“She’s very relaxed right now Dan, and totally ok with everything that is happening. In fact, she’s never felt more relaxed than she does right now in this warm water, feeling my strong touch, as she watches the bubbles rising and floating. She’s watching them rising and floating as she hears only the sound of my voice as it helps her float into a state of deep hypnosis.”

I sat there, transfixed. On the one hand, I really didn’t like what Mr. Blaze was doing, but on the other, I so desperately wanted to see her topless while hypnotized. Mr. Blaze couldn’t see Kelsea’s breasts from his angle, and it’s not like I wasn’t here. I watched Mr. Blaze work his hands lower down her back. Kelsea’s nipples hardened visibly, but that was probably just because of the cool air.

But then things went to the next level. His hands slowly reached around her side, as if in slow motion, and wrapped around her breasts. He told me to do nothing. I wanted to protest, but my throat constricted, and I couldn’t produce a sound. I wanted to intervene, but my muscles didn’t seem to respond.

The things he was telling her changed in tone. His words shifted from talk about ‘relaxing’ and ‘floating’ to things like ‘arousal’ and submission. He was telling her how sexy she felt, and how attractive and powerful he was.

Mr. Blaze squeezed Kelsea’s breasts, and pinched her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Surely she would freak out at any second now, and tell him what he was doing was wrong. This inappropriate sexual touching should be enough to wake her from her trance, right? No such thing happened, though. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth was open. She breathed deeply. Her chest expanded with every intake of air. My hands felt clammy all of a sudden, even though they were submerged in the hot water. God, she looked so hot hypnotized. Why did I love that so much?

Paralyzed in place, I watched one of Mr. Blaze’s hands trail down my wife stomach, and disappear in the bubbly water. Kelsea gasped, and I could just make out the silhouette of his arm pointing down toward her crotch beneath the swirling water. Mr. Blaze leaned forward, and nuzzled her neck. His arm was rapidly gyrating back and forth, and Kelsea was actually moaning. His other hand kept playing with her tits, alternating attention between each nipple.

What the hell was happening? An evil hypnotist was fingering my wife right in front of me, and I couldn’t seem to bring myself to stop him. Worse still, Kelsea seemed to be enjoying herself—immensely.

It only took a minute or two—much, much faster than I ever managed to—before Kelsea’s back arched, and with a wordless scream, her whole body shuddered. Mr. Blaze’s arm kept moving the entire time, and it seemed to take forever for Kelsea’s scream to die down and her body to slump limply against the wall of the tub.

“How did that feel Kelsea?” he asked her.

“Oh god,” sighed Kelsea, her face a mask of ecstasy. “I’ve never orgasmed that hard before.”

My heart broke at that comment. It seemed to embolden Mr. Blaze though. I saw a flash of something in his eyes. Was it anger? Dominance?

“Dan and Kelsea. You realize now that I am the most powerful, sexual man you have ever encountered. No one is as virile or sexual as I am. You both feel my power over you. You will both submit to my power!” he said with a grunt as he sat up on the rim of the tub. His cock was only semi erect, but seemed larger than mine, even though it wasn’t. Kelsea was still slumped against the wall, recovering from her orgasm, letting his words soak into her hypnotized mind. Mr. Blaze grabbed her ponytail, and roughly pulled her face toward his crotch.

“Please me Kelsea. I am a sexual, hypnotic love god, and you want nothing more than to please me. It turns you on so much, you’ve never been this turned on in your life.” He said.

Kelsea reacted instinctively, and wrapped her lips around his cock. I couldn’t look away, as Mr. Blaze enjoyed my wife’s very attentive blow job. It was impossible not to notice the passion and enjoyment in her oral play. Mr. Blaze seemed to relax a bit. That’s when he came clean with an admission.

“You asked me what first got me interested in hypnosis Kelsea. Truth be told, it was you. I was at the hypno show your freshman year when you went under on stage. I was immediately taken with you and the idea of having you hypnotized. When I became a TA, I used my power to delete your community college class from the system, forcing you to take Psych 101. I knew Professor Collins covered hypnosis in detail, and I wanted to see you go under one more time. I spent the next fifteen years honing my craft, just waiting for the day I could make you mine Kelsea. For fifteen years I’ve waited for this, for you.” He said before I saw that flash of dominance in his eye again. “Tonight I make you mine!”

Still holding her by the ponytail, Mr. Blaze pulled Kelsea to her feet, and then ripped off her bikini bottom with such force the strings on the side snapped. Her nude, wet body was exposed to the world, and just between her legs I could see the dark patch of pubic hair I loved so much. Mr. Blaze must have pulled on her hair, because she stumbled backwards, and thumped against his chest, knees bent, her crotch just above Mr. Blaze’s cock.

Mr. Blaze grabbed her thighs, his hands nearly circling around them, and spread her legs—wide. Her labia were still red and puffy from the intense fingering, and a small rivulet of juices ran out of her spread pussy, dripping down into the water. I had never seen her so wet before.

Mr. Blaze’s small biceps bulged, and he lifted her up, guiding the entrance of her hole over his cock. Kelsea reached down, and pushed the head into her. I watched in horror as it sank in between the folds, and disappeared inside her.

Spread eagled, Kelsea slowly descended as his rock hard dick pushed into her. Kelsea let out a moan, her face a portrait of pleasure.

I blinked, and a tear rolled down my cheek. Kelsea kept breathing faster and faster. Still unable to find the strength to resist his command and move my leaden limbs, I watched as Kelsea came to rest at the base of Mr. Blaze’s cock. I hated seeing the woman I loved impaled on a stranger’s cock. That was supposed to be something reserved only for me.

“Oh, oh, oh, oooooooooh...” Kelsea screamed with eyes closed, and for the second time that night, her whole body shook with euphoria, while she was squeezing her own nipples.

Seemingly without caring about her state of mind, Mr. Blaze lifted her up again. Kelsea’s shrieking intensified, and it looked like her legs were struggling to break free, but Mr. Blaze’s iron grip held them steadfast—still spread wide apart. He started thrusting with his hips, and his balls swung back and forth, while his rod plunged in and out of my wife’s pussy, squelching loudly with every thrust.

Looking at me cruelly, he said. “Watching me take Kelsea is the hottest thing you’ve ever seen Dan!”

Against all logical reasoning, my body betrayed me once again. My own penis stirred in my trunks, and the fabric soon pressed against my erection. I looked down, and sure enough, there was a noticeable bulge. Despite the fact that I was watching something that should have been mine, and only mine, taken away right in front of my eyes.

“This is better sex than you’ve ever known. I am a sexual god. I control you. You serve me. You will do what I say. You will obey me!” Mr. Blaze said. I’m not sure if he was talking to Kelsea, me, or just saying things that got him going.

Then, with a guttural grunt, Mr. Blaze’s body flexed, and with one final, deep thrust, he pumped his seed into my wife. Kelsea was laughing breathlessly, hands rubbing all over her body, still impaled on his dick.

Mr. Blaze hoisted her off his pole, and carelessly dropped her into the tub. Kelsea stumbled forward, and crashed into me. As if the spell had finally been broken, I reached out and caught her in my arms. She was burning hot to the touch, despite the coolness of the air.

Kelsea kissed me, fiercely and passionately, shoving her tongue aggressively into my mouth, with the ferocity of a hungry lioness on the verge of starvation. She broke the kiss, and then opened her eyes to look at me. Her beautiful, brown eyes were fixed at some point off in the distance, her mouth was slightly parted, as if she wasn’t really looking at me, but was lost in a delirium of her own.

“Oh god, Dan, you have no idea how amazing that felt. I never knew sex could feel so good.” Her words cut deeply into me, and I blinked away another tear, but Kelsea was too far gone in a world of her own to notice.

Mr. Blaze chuckled as he left the hot tub and went into the suite part of the room. Just before he disappeared from veiw, he turned around, and said authoritatively, “Kelsea follow me.”

I was speechless, and held on to my wife for dear life. Kelsea extricated herself effortlessly, and stepped out of the pool. Before she could take a single step, her legs wobbled and gave out, and she fell down on the ground.

“Kelsea, you ok?” I asked, concerned, but urgent. “Come back in the water, we need to talk about what just happened!”

“I must go with him Dan.”

She tried to get up again, but her legs faltered once more, so she simply got up on all fours, and started crawling towards the door. With her wet ass pointed straight at me, I watched her disappear, all the while Mr. Blaze’s creamy white cum dripped out of her.

Then I was alone.

I sat there, stunned. I had just watched the love of my life being savagely fucked by another man—hypnotized and under his control—right in front of my eyes, and I had been unable to stop them. My dick twitched at that moment, as if to remind me that I had also gotten hard watching Mr. Blaze’s hypnotic cock pump my wife full of cum.

Despite all of that, I still loved her. I couldn’t imagine what my life would be like without her. Without seeing that cute face look at me when I woke up in the morning. Without feeling her soft body press against me, and her tender lips on mine when I came home every day. Without the smile on her face when she made gross vegetarian food in the kitchen. Without the smell of her essence lingering in every room of the house.

After a few minutes, I managed to muster up all my remaining strength, determined not to lose her. I found the strength to break the hypnotic spell I was under. From the suite area, I heard a squel that sounded like it came from Kelsea. Wet puddles trailed on the ground where she had crawled, leading all the way to the kitchenette. The sound of meat slapping on meat was audible long before I turned the corner, and saw Kelsea bent over the kitchen counter, with Mr. Blaze standing behind her, thrusting like a madman.

“thank you sir, thank you sir, thank you sir,” moaned Kelsea, over and over.

I gripped the doorframe for support, and watched in helpless terror as Mr. Blaze continued pumping. He looked over at me.

“You are under my power Dan. You love seeing me in hypnotic control of Kelsea. You find it so sexy. You can’t resist this. Sit in that chair and think about how much you love seeing her under my hypnotic control! Once you jerk off, I want you to slip into a deep sleep.”

What? That couldn’t be right. I wanted to tell him to go to hell and never come back, but was unable to get out as much as a peep. I sat down in the chair as he directed. Mr. Blaze grabbed Kelsea’s arm, and brought her towards the bedroom. She stumbled after him, and never even so much as looked at me in passing. With a click, the bedroom door closed behind them.

I sat in the chair as my mind was still reeling from the emotional devastation and inner turmoil. Why was it so sexy to see her under his hypnotic control??

I could hear Kelsea’s screams through the thin walls, and wondered how Mr. Blaze was pleasuring her at that moment to produce the kinds of noises she was making. Once again, my penis hardened. I pulled down my trunks, and started stroking myself. In my mind, I pictured Mr. Blaze’s hard cock sliding in and out of Kelsea, and the intense pleasure visible on her face as he took her deeper into hypnosis. Still listening to my wife’s screams of ecstasy from the bedroom, I came, cumming over my stomach. After climaxing, I felt absolutely exhausted, and drifted off into sleep, just as Kelsea started another round of loud moans.

* * *

That was a year ago. Kelsea has not left Vegas since. I did. I went back and packed up our stuff. She quit the station of course, and has become Mr. Blaze’s personal assistant, both on stage on off. Mr. Blaze had me move to Henderson. He didn’t want me in North Carolina, as my life without Kelsea there would raise too many questions.

Even though Kelsea has been living with Mr. Blaze since that night, and introduces herself as Kelsea Blaze, we are only now starting the process of getting a divorce. I’ve been instructed to slowly start telling my connections back in North Carolina that there is “trouble at home”. Understatement of the year.