The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is a SINtendo Whee! story. Please check my other stories to find other titles in this theme. It isn’t required to have read those to enjoy this one. Thanks.

Whee Hear and Obey

Jeff leaned on the counter at the front of the second-hand store. He watched his kids browse the aisles of junk and wondered what his wife Tammy would find this time. Every month she insisted on stopping by this place to see what new arrivals they might have. Time and time again he’d explained to his wife that new arrivals weren’t necessarily new in any sense of the word. In fact most of the time they seemed to be completely useless junk.

“Hey, give that back.”

Jeff looked over to his right where his son Nathan was currently bickering over something with his older sister.

“Whatever it is, put it down. We’re not here to get anything but what your mother finds. You know how she likes the hunt.”

Nathan let go of the old camera he’d been holding and Emily went stalking off in a fit. Jeff realized she’d gotten much better at the performance aspect of this since she turned seventeen. He watched his son smile and go off down an opposite aisle. For a sixteen year old who currently didn’t own a car, Nathan was actually no more of a pain to deal with than his sister. He did what he could around the house and even acted polite for the most part in public.

Somehow, Jeff simply didn’t enjoy the trips to this store. At least not anymore. It reminded him of how little money they really had as a family. Most families enjoyed the occasional trip to Walmart or something. Even that was too much for him. He had to head to the second-hand store downtown, also known as a junk store.

Tammy liked it, she always had, since they’d been dating. She was always the upbeat member of the family. And she always managed to find something interesting, even if it was a real piece of junk.

“Jeff, come back here, see what I found.”

Glancing over at the man behind the counter, Jeff smiled. “Guess she found what she wanted.”

Together, he and the man made their way through the crowded and dusty aisles to the back corner where Tammy stood looking up at the top shelf. She stood on her tip toes and Jeff couldn’t help but admire his wife’s legs. She knew how to dress to accentuate her figure, even for a simple trip to this store.

“What you see there honey?”

“Up on the top, is that a game system of some kind?” Tammy asked, pointing.

Jeff craned his neck back and looked where she was indicating. It was a strangely all black box, with the words partially covered in dust. He couldn’t quite tell what it was so he turned to the owner of the store.

“Can you tell me about that item?” He asked.

The older man smiled and scratched his head. “Well, I don’t know too terribly much about it. A man named Joe, comes in here occasionally, brought it in here bout six or seven months ago. It’s probably been moved a bit since then but generally kept hidden. It’s not our usual wares and all. I think it’s called a SINtendo Whee, something like that.”

“A Whee?” Tammy asked. “Does that mean it has that motion sensitive stuff like that other game console?”

The man scratched his chin. “I reckon it might, just can’t say for sure. As I recall Joe had two of the units, one he was giving to his nephew. He seemed eager to get rid of this one. As far as I know everything is there, all the manuals and even a game or two.”

Tammy smiled and turned to Jeff. “Can we honey? Come on, it’ll be fun. You know we’ve been talking about doing things as a family more. Maybe it even has a game we can all play together.”

Jeff shrugged and leaned in next to his wife. “Sure honey, why not?”

As the older man fished down the box and took it to the front, Jeff called the kids back to the register. When Nathan and Emily stopped bickering over whatever minor disagreement they were now involved in, Tammy showed them what she found.

“Look kids, a SINtendo Whee. It’s a video game system, you know just like those expensive ones. Only this one is probably even cooler. It’s like a collector’s item.”

Paying the man the petty amount of cash he’d asked for, Jeff grinned at his wife’s enthusiasm. She was always excited with whatever she found in this store. If she was happy, he was happy.

Nathan and Emily studied the box. He looked more interested than she did but both seemed genuinely curious about what this thing did, what kind of games it had.

“When we get home, I want us all to try getting along. Let’s see if we can’t set this thing up and play a nice game to make the weekend a little better, okay?” Tammy asked.

“Cool.” Nathan said. His sister simply mumbled a “whatever” and Jeff laughed a little.

Whatever it took, he thought. He knew he’d get his reward for the trip later tonight. His wife was always a bit more appreciative after her monthly shopping expedition to the second-hand store. As he walked out the door, he made sure to enjoy his wife’s lovely figure in the sunshine outside. She was still as gorgeous as the day he married her, more so in ways.

* * *

“Kids, come on downstairs. Your father has the SINtendo set up, and I found us a game we can all play.”

Emily came breezing into the room, her clothing already changed from their shopping trip. Jeff looked up with annoyance. The girl always wanted to dress like she was now, short skirt too far above the knees, and small little tank top. He looked back at the wiring he was checking behind the TV set. He was thankful he managed to control what she wore in public at least. People would get the wrong impression about the girl if they saw her like she was now.

“What’d you find mom?” Nathan asked, coming from the kitchen.

As Jeff stood from the small boxy looking device he’d set up, he studied his wife and kids. “All set to go, tell us about this game Tammy.”

“It’s called Whee Hear and Obey, it’s like Simon Says. According to these instructions the game system should recognize our movements. We all simply follow the commands and if it doesn’t say SINtendo Says, we don’t do it.”

Tammy was excited to see her family’s reaction. The kids seemed less than thrilled.

“That’s it? Seems kind of like a little kid game.” Nathan said.

“Come on, it’ll be fun.” Tammy answered. She pulled Nathan up against her side. “Just play it once, if it isn’t fun, I’ll never ask again.”

Jeff took the game disc from his wife and smiled. This was her day, if she wanted to play Simon Says on some crazy-looking knock-off game system, who was he to argue?

“All right, I’ll play.” Nathan groaned. He didn’t seem nearly as unwilling to play as he sounded. In fact, Jeff thought he actually saw some enthusiasm from both kids. He had to admit the game system was unique looking, even if the instructions were rather difficult to make out. Almost everything was in Japanese. Luckily the setup had a button on the back of the unit he could flip for English. At least he’d be able to understand the system on screen.

“Let’s get this game started.” Tammy said. She nodded at Jeff and he flipped the power switch, making sure the television was on the right channel.

“WELCOME TO SINTENDO WHEE, the most advanced AI gaming system on the planet!”

The voice filled the room. Jeff reached for the remote and adjusted the volume down a little.

“Please select options.” The voice announced.

Jeff and Tammy stood there reading the screen. On a background of mostly floating and drifting colors, several highlighted words popped up.

“Instructions, Set Up, Load Game.” Tammy read them out loud and then turned to the kids and her husband. “You all understood the basic instructions right?”

Nathan rolled his eyes. “Really mom, I think a baby understands the rules of Simon Says, oh I’m sorry, I meant SINtendo Says.”

Emily simply nodded.

“Set Up it is then.” Tammy said, pressing the start button on her controller.

The screen shifted and the set up option flew towards them. “Welcome to Whee Hear and Obey, a fun-filled game of following commands. This game is intended for mature players age 21 and older. Please press start button to confirm set up.”

“21, maybe we should look at those instructions again honey.” Jeff said.

“That’s probably some disclaimer that the system is for operators 21 or older. Why would Simon Says be an adults-only type of game?” Tammy assured him.

“If you’re sure.” He replied. Jeff tried to tell himself there wasn’t anything to be concerned over. She was probably right. Still, the warning on the screen didn’t appear open to interpretation.

Pressing the start button, all four family members were shocked to see two tiny green laser beams shoot out from the sides of the black box. They swept up and down the walls and floors of the room, scanning everyone and everything in sight.

“Wow, this is so cool.” Nathan said. Jeff had to admit, being a gadget lover, it was pretty damn cool.

As a progress bar on the screen began to fill, the voice announced. “Scanning players and location, please wait.”

They all watched the green beams crisscross over their bodies. It was quite impressive, especially for anything from the junk store. As the beams suddenly vanished and the box hummed to life again, Jeff watched the screen anxiously.

“Preparing players for Whee Hear and Obey, please wait.”

Jeff felt a slight tingling that ran up and down his spine. It wasn’t unpleasant but very strange, almost pleasurable in a way. He looked over at the others. Apparently all of them were feeling this way. He noticed his wife and daughter had their eyes closed.

“Preparation complete. Players detected, Jeff, Tammy, Nathan, Emily. Is this correct?”

“Holy fuck.” Jeff said, suddenly realizing he was in front of the kids. He clamped his fist over his mouth. “Sorry, but damn, the thing knows our names.”

“This is so cool mom.” Nathan said.

Tammy beamed with pride at her purchase. It was quite the find, she had to admit. Pressing the start button, she confirmed the players.

“Please select partners.” The game announced.

“Partners?” Jeff asked.

“Yeah the instructions said we’d need to pair up into twos to play this game. If either one on a team fails to follow a command correctly it affects the whole team. I think it makes it a bit more of a challenge.” Tammy answered.

“Huh... well how about you and me?” He said, looking at his wife.

Tammy frowned a little. “This is a family game, I want us spending some quality time with the kids. Besides, I’m choosing Nathan. He’s the resident gamer here. I bet the two of us can kick your butts.”

Nathan high-fived his mom and stood up next to her. Jeff looked over at Emily.

“Well, what do ya say pumpkin, you think we can take em?”

The girl smiled and tried to actually hide that she enjoyed the idea of putting her brother in his place. She stood and stepped up next to her father.

“Teams have been selected, please wait for first command.”

On the screen, two bars appeared. The bars were balanced on a central pyramid like a seesaw. Above each of the two bars was written two sets of names. Tammy and Nathan on one side, Jeff and Emily on the other.

“Amazing.” Jeff said. He was actually impressed with his wife’s find this time. Usually she made a decent buy for the money, but nothing quite like this. He could see a game system like this costing ten times what he’d paid for it. Maybe there was more to the second-hand store than he gave them credit for.

“SINtendo Says raise your arms.”

All four family members raised their arms. “This is easy.” Nathan commented.

“SINtendo Says lower your arms.”

All four lowered their arms.

“SINtendo Says spread your legs.”

Everyone spread their feet wider. Jeff tried not to notice that his daughter’s skirt raised up even higher when she did this. Her legs were so exposed like this. He glanced over at his wife, trying to indicate his disapproval.

“Put your legs together.”

Emily and Tammy put their legs together.

A buzzer sounded. “SINtendo didn’t say. Both teams have received penalties.”

On the screen, the two bars balanced on one side more than the other so the individual seesaws tilted. Simultaneously, Emily and Tammy let out little moans.

Jeff looked at both of them with concern. His daughter seemed to be clutching her sides and his wife appeared to bite her tongue. “What is it, are you okay?”

Tammy looked over at Nathan first, then up to her husband. “Fine, ohhh... better than fine.”

Jeff looked at the woman puzzled. Then he caught his daughter staring up at him out of the corner of his eye. The teenager looked focused and intense. She gripped her hips and spread her legs back so that she was in the correct position. “I’m fine daddy, really fine.” She whispered.

“SINtendo Says lift your shirt.”

Immediately Tammy and Emily lifted their shirts. Jeff and Nathan paused. “What the hell? That’s not normal for this game.” Jeff said.

A loud buzzer sounded and the game voice returned. “Command not followed. Both teams have received penalties.”

The visual seesaws on the screen tilted and Jeff felt a jolt travel through his body. It felt like a mixture of static electricity and a chill. He straightened up and suddenly found himself just the least bit aroused. He couldn’t think of any other way to describe it. It simply felt like arousal. He glanced over at Tammy, currently baring her bra-clad tits to the entire room. As he grinned and gave a slightly drunken kiss in her direction, he suddenly looked down next to him. Wow, did Emily have nice tits or what? He shook his head, shutting the thought out of his mind. Why did he just think something like that?

Nathan had felt the same thing and now stared over at his mother’s breasts. He didn’t care what he was thinking. They were tits and his teenage brain loved a good view of tits. Both he and his father raised their shirts and stood there waiting for the game to continue.

“SINtendo says remove your shirts.”

All four family members removed their shirts. The women now stood in just their skirts and bras. The men were naked from the waist up. Jeff tried to fight the haze in his brain. This was supposed to be more embarrassing wasn’t it?

“SINtendo Says look at your partner.”

Jeff turned to face his daughter. Nathan turned to face his mother. The embarrassment was now building steadily. Jeff couldn’t help looking at Emily’s breasts. They were large, much larger than most girls her age. They were also barely contained in the lacy bra. Her short skirt didn’t do much for his focus either.

“Look away from your partner.”

Jeff didn’t even think. He just did it. Suddenly he knew he’d done wrong. The buzzer made that all too clear.

“SINtendo didn’t say. One team has received a penalty.”

Jeff watched the balance on their seesaw shift as some words began to show through, one word at each end of the seesaw. He couldn’t quite make them out and even if he tried, the surge of tingling that filled his body ended all his thoughts of doing so.

Suddenly Jeff was all-too aware of the erection straining his pants. He was aroused. It was clear this time. He wanted to get off. Looking back at Emily and taking the correct position, Jeff wondered what his baby girl’s nipples looked like. He found himself wanting to feel her up. The thoughts simultaneously disturbed him and turned him on. He tried to pay attention to the game. His team was now behind. He had ground to make up.

“SINtendo Says men grab your partner’s breasts.”

Jeff didn’t even think this time. He reached right out and cupped Emily’s tits right in both hands. He hefted their weight and squeezed lightly, watching her shock turn to pleasure as he felt the nipples stiffen.

“Huh?” Nathan said, not wanting to move his hands. The boy hardly even paid attention to the buzzer as he heard a slight moan from behind him. Glancing over, he saw his dad feeling up his sister. It was such a strange sight and yet it turned him on a little. He looked back at the screen.

“Command not followed. One team has received a penalty.”

The seesaw adjusted for Nathan and Tammy, tilting in one direction even more as some blurry words appeared on their side of the screen. Nathan gasped and grabbed at his crotch as he felt a sudden sharp tingle in his spine. He was used to uncomfortable and unwanted arousal at his age but this was something entirely new. His cock had never felt this hard in his young life. He closed his eyes and grunted as his mind ran through all kinds of dirty thoughts.

Opening his eyes and looking around, Nathan grinned at his father who still had both hands full of teenage tit. He was palming them slowly, really taking advantage of the young girl. Turning to his mother, Nathan bit his lip and reached out, placing both hands quietly on her breasts. They were so soft he immediately sank his fingers into the flesh, groping them as he’d always wanted to do to any number of girls at school.

Tammy moaned and leaned in towards her son. She stood on unsteady legs and waited for more orders.

“SINtendo says release your partners breasts.”

Both Jeff and Nathan let go, neither looking thrilled to do so.

“SINtendo says women remove your bras.”

Suddenly both Tammy and Emily seemed shaken from the inappropriate arousal and the daughter looked to her mother confused. “What?” Emily said, crossing both arms protectively across her chest.

The buzzer cut off any reply and the game voice returned. “Command not followed. Both teams have received a penalty.”

There was a wave of dizziness and arousal that struck into each family member this time. Jeff felt his knees go weak and looked over as Emily clenched her thighs tightly together. Again, he found his eyes wandering over her short skirt and the silky smooth pale skin she showed as she quivered on wobbly legs. He wanted to rip that skirt off her, to see what was underneath. He looked up in time to see Emily grab her bra and practically tear it off. The teenage breasts that settled before him were the finest he’d seen in years. Little pink nipples completely engorged and ready for what he had in mind. He no longer saw the girl as his daughter. She was his partner and he liked looking at his partner this way.

Nathan was now proud of his erection. He studied his mother’s breasts. They were quite a nice size compared to most girls he knew. Looking back at his sister, he noticed hers were even bigger, but something about Tammy’s were much more alluring to him. He couldn’t take his eyes off them, the wide dark nipples, the tiniest bit of sag to them. They were incredible.

Jeff noticed his son eyeballing Tammy and surprisingly felt nothing. He didn’t care that Nathan was staring at his mom. He only cared about the cute little honey in front of him. Glancing back to the screen, Jeff was finally able to read one of the words. The word on the end of both seesaws that was currently being weighted down said ‘Lust’. The other word wasn’t quite so easily seen just yet.

The voice from the game interrupted many happy and horny thoughts.

“SINtendo Says men drop your pants, women lift your skirts.”

Jeff and Nathan quickly undid their belts and let their pants fall to the floor. They stood there with proud erections jutting out at their partners as Tammy and Emily each lifted up the front of their skirt.

“Fuck.” Jeff said. He stared at the tiny pink panties his daughter was wearing. When had she filled out like this? Her hips were so flared, her waist tiny, that indication of arousal so blatant on her panties. He wanted to knock her to the ground. It was so tempting.

Nathan’s voice caught in his throat as he stared at his mother. He didn’t even blink until the game spoke.

“Lower your skirt.”

Emily and Tammy each lowered their skirt, neither one paying much attention to the command they were given. Emily almost caught herself but it was too late. The buzzer had already sounded.

“SINtendo didn’t say. Both teams have received penalties.”

Through the intense arousal and pumping hormones that followed, Jeff tried to read the word on the screen, the one opposite where their seesaws were heading. It became slightly clearer but not enough to make much of it. Instead, he turned and looked at Emily, now holding her skirt so high her hands brushed against her tits. He watched them jiggle slightly and felt the muscles contracting in his thighs. He wanted to attack the girl, to dominate her like an animal. It was so hard to control himself, but he had to wait for commands. The game was still tied.

“SINtendo Says, remove your undergarments.”

Jeff and Nathan slipped their boxers off, leaving them completely naked. The girls slid their panties off, letting their skirts fall back loosely over their exposed pussies. All eyes were on each other. Emily stared down at her father’s erection. It was so large, her eyes widened and her breath quickened. She imagined doing all kinds of things to that thick member. Her mind felt so out of control as some distant part of her tried to reason through this.

Tammy, likewise, was enthralled with her son’s cock. It was impressive for a boy his age. She imagined the energy of a horny teenager. She pictured him using that energy to take her and do as he pleased. It was nearly too much to take as she felt her knees nearly buckle in pleasure.

“SINtendo Says, women drop to hands and knees.”

Hardly even thinking, Tammy and her daughter dropped to their hands and knees. Jeff stared with depraved desire at his daughter positioned doggy style on the floor before him. His cock rose at least another half-inch just thinking about what he wanted to happen. He watched her breathing raise and lower the back of her skirt. She was revealing just the barest hints of her exposed backside to his hungry eyes. He looked over at his wife and noticed the curvy figure he’d looked forward to experiencing later tonight. Now, his son was studying the woman the same way.

“Oh fuck I want you.” Nathan said, his voice strained and barely controlled.

Tammy moaned a little as she looked back at her son’s dick.

The tension in the room was thick and Jeff knew somehow what order was coming next.

“SINtendo Says fuck your partners.”

Neither Nathan nor his father moved. They both wanted it and their cocks practically begged for it. But the part of their minds deep down inside, past all the tingling and chilled shocks they’d received, made them hesitate just a little too long. The buzzer sounded.

“Commands not followed. Both teams have received penalties.”

This time Emily and Tammy cried out in pure orgasm as the sensations rippled down their cores. Both women felt their cunts twitch in anticipation and Emily nearly fell on her face as her arms grew suddenly weak.

Jeff felt his cock grow harder and his mind grow cloudier. The lust took over every other part of his brain. He looked over at the screen. The seesaws were now fully tilted in one direction. The lust was in charge now. The opposite side word had finally become clear. It said ‘Morals’. Looking down at his daughter, Jeff knew just what it meant. Their lust had been amped up equally to their morals being turned down. He didn’t care that the girl he was looking at was his own baby girl. He saw her as a seventeen year old slut. A girl he wanted to fuck into submission and feel riding his cock.

Each man dropped behind their partners and moved in tight, pressing their erections up under the ladies’ skirts. Jeff cared little for what his son was doing. He only focused on Emily. Her beautiful body, her long shiny hair, the legs now trembling with anticipation, it all was simply too much to ignore. Grabbing her skirt he flipped it over her back and pressed his cock right into the lips of her cunt. She moaned and shook as he began cramming the entire length slowly inside the girl. Only when his belly was pressed against her ass, did Jeff even take note of the fact his son was doing the exact same thing.

“OHHHH.... OH yessss!” Tammy cried out. Her pussy felt so full as Nathan crammed his cock inside her from behind. The boy was taking things much quicker than his father as he began pummeling his mother like the crazed, horny teen he was.

Jeff took a cue from his son. He aimed to win this game. Grabbing Emily’s hips, Jeff began lunging back and forth, in and out, thrusting harder and harder. He built up the pace, fucking his daughter like a complete whore. He listened to her weak cries of passion as she shook, her ass bouncing into his crotch while he pawed at her tight young body.

Nathan grabbed his mother tightly and pounded her as hard as he could. He never once thought of who this was. He only saw a hot older woman ready to be truly fucked. His hands slipped round to her front, grabbing her around the waist as he drove inside her.

“OHHH... Oh daddy, OH yes daddy!” Emily screamed.

Jeff grabbed his daughters dangling tits and crushed them back towards him, pulling her slightly up off the floor as he fucked into her faster. He felt his cock entering her womb, going deeper than hopefully any boy in her life. He leaned in over her and grunted. His energy was beginning to wane. This was more of a workout than he’d expected and he never once imagined how tired he’d already have gotten just waiting to fuck this beauty. Actually doing so was quickly taking a toll.

“OHHH... Oh yes, Nathan , yes, fuck mommy, come on fuck me!” Tammy cried out. She shook her head, throwing her hair forward into her face as her son used her body for his pleasure. She cared little who he was, but somehow knowing he was her partner made things that much more intense.

The action on the living room floor was quickly escalating beyond control when the video game voice returned.

“Pull Out.”

Jeff kept right on pumping, driving his cock deep into the slutty teenager with the succulent tits he was mock-milking beneath her. He looked over and watched Nathan fall for the trick. Nathan pulled out and began shooting ropes of semen all over his mother’s ass. It ran freely down to her thighs as she moaned and fell forward on the carpet.

Smiling, Jeff realized he’d beaten the boy. He knew what he was supposed to do and it most certainly wasn’t pull out. The game announced it right as he thought it.

“SINtendo didn’t say. Nathan, your team has lost this round.”

Tammy looked weakly past her son at her husband. Both watched as Jeff kept right on screwing Emily on the living room carpet. Jeff grinned and grit his teeth as he felt the pressure building deep inside. He slammed his cock all the way inside his daughter, the tip of it reaching the back of her womb. Grabbing her tits tightly, he lifted her off the carpet a little and pressed her back into his chest, keeping his dick firmly embedded where he needed it to be in order to win.

“Oh yes, Oh daddy, oh wow, ohhh!” Emily moaned.

Sperm rocketed from Jeff’s cock, coating the inside of his daughter in boiling white seed. He kept right on pumping, pressing his erupting cock even deeper than he felt possible. He felt her twitch and shake in orgasm as she went suddenly silent. Finally, he felt the last of his cum spray into her depths. Pulling back, he watched his member slip free and several trails of semen leak back out and drip to the carpet.

Emily slid down to the floor, laying weakly on her side as her father grabbed her tits and massaged them gently. Jeff looked down with pride at the partner he’d just filled with cum. He won the round. He’d beaten the family gamer and Nathan clearly wasn’t happy with that.

“Ha, I won. I totally won.” Jeff said. He smiled and nodded at his son and wife. “But damned if you two aren’t tough competition.”

“Honey, you did great.” Tammy said. She slid her hand over and grabbed her son’s limp cock.

“Daddy... you... were... amazing.” Emily said, breathing heavily. “I’ve never felt a cock so far inside me.”

The game voice interrupted all of them.

“Please press start when ready for Round 2.”

Jeff looked at his wife and grinned. His mind felt totally lacking in moral or ethical behavior. He felt the lust returning with a vengeance and he knew his family felt the same way.

“Honey, I’ve gotta say. You definitely found a winner this time at the second-hand store.”

Tammy smiled, blushing a little as Nathan had begun groping away and leaning over to suck on her tits. “I do try honey. And I really think this is bringing our family much closer, don’t you kids think so?”

Emily rolled over on her back, letting her father have easier access to her tits. She felt the trickle of semen leak from her stretched pussy. “Oh yeah mom, so much closer.”

Jeff leaned in to kiss the girl, one hand find its way to her cunt. He no longer cared what his daughter wore out in public. Looking at her with focused eyes, he only intended to spend more time with her undressed and on her back at home.

As her son practically inhaled one of her breasts, Tammy reached behind her and grabbed the controller she’d dropped. “Round 2, here we go.”

The End?