The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When Betsy Meets Emily

MC, FD, FF, MA, GR, LA, EX, FT, BD

What happens to Betsy when she realizes the experience with Heather has provided much more then research notes. Now Emily, a young professional, is added to the mix. Can Emily escape Heather’s enticement or will she follow the path of Betsy and succumb to her enticements.

Emily awoke to the sounds of birds chirping and a slight headache. She rolled over in bed slowly opening her eyes. It suddenly dawned on her that she had no idea where she was. The second thought she had was, ‘holy hell, I am naked under the covers.’ Looking around the room, she saw her clothes from yesterday and a cocktail dress from last evening on the floor. Emily had a vague recollection of wearing it. Before she could think any more however, there was a knock on the door, and it opened to Shelly’s smiling face.

“I was wondering when you would wake and get back to the financial numbers. I see you must have partied hard last night.” Emily looked down, “I guess, but I really don’t remember too much.”

“Well given the amounts of alcohol you were consuming, and all the dancing you were doing, I would think memories might be tough.” Looking around, Shelly spotted the dress on the floor and laughed, “that is the first time I have seen a $600 designer cocktail dress dropped into a pile.” Emily was horrified and tried to say something, but Shelly just laughed, “don’t worry, it is yours. Heather had already given you the entire outfit as it doesn’t fit her.”

With that, Shelly exited the room looking over her shoulder, “when you are ready, the masseuse will arrive. Heather likes all guests to enjoy the health benefits of a massage in the morning. Afterwards, there are clothes that will fit you in the closet. Your clothes from yesterday and the outfit from last night will be sent to the cleaners and returned by the end of the day.”

Emily lay there for about ten minutes trying to recall last night without much success. Her train of thought was interrupted by a knock on the door and a woman in her mid-30s walked in asking if she was ready for her massage. She carried a tray with juice and water and handed the juice to Emily. “You must hydrate.” As Emily finished the juice, she felt her body relax and if she could have remembered last night, she would have connected the two feelings. The woman had Emily lay on her stomach and began a slow and sensual massage.

As her body was massaged, Emily relaxed. She relaxed even more as the woman encouraged her with soft words to “just relax and melt away.” Emily did. As she did, she found her mind focused on the fingers and hands of the masseuse. It was relaxing, each stroke repeating the rhythm of the last. When the fingers traced along her inner leg, Emily instinctively opened her thighs a bit. As she did, the massaging fingers drifted higher and brushed against her smooth pussy. This light touch provided a thrill. The touch was repeated over and over. Although Emily would never believe a woman could turn her on, here she was laying exposed to the touches of a beautiful masseuse. She was too relaxed to move and the fingers just felt too good. Her body was wet and for the first time in awhile, it was wet with desire. When instructed to turn over, Emily complied.

The therapist told Emily to keep her eyes shut and to concentrate on the sensations. Her fingers seemed to be everywhere. Emily had not heard Shelly enter the room and her mind was too relaxed to understand that four hands were now engaged in pleasuring her body. Within minutes, both nipples were being caressed as was her pussy and ass. Moans escaped Emily’s lips as her pussy filled with her own juices. Her mind was floating as passion built within her. When Shelly’s fingers pressed tightly against her upper wall, Emily felt she would explode. The words “just let go” echoed in her ear and she did, squirting clear fluids all over Shelly’s hand as she experienced her first full body orgasm. Shelly looked down and smiled.

Emily came out of her stupor within 15 minutes. It all seemed like a dream. Had she really allowed a massage to turn her on? When she felt wetness around her pussy, she almost blushed with embarrassment. How could this be happening? Remembering the instructions to change and get to the numbers, Emily got up and headed to the shower. While under the spray, Emily noticed how sensitive her breasts had become as they were hit by the spray. Sensitivity, however, quickly became eroticism, and within minutes Emily’s eyes were shut as her body was again racked with shots of lust. Her hands quickly found her clit and she adjusted the spray to hit the head of her clit. Her moan of “oh my god” filled the shower as Emily came in the steamy spray.

Emily managed to dry off and make her way to the dresser and closet. She remembered her clothes were at the cleaners. Opening the dresser, she found very sexy lingerie, the type she would never wear or buy for herself. As she dressed, she continually admired her look in the mirror. Never vain or one to pay attention to her look, this was a new activity for Emily as in her mind she thought, I feel so sexy. Looking into the closet, she selected a sheer blouse, a short skirt and heels that matched. When dressed, she loved the look and almost felt her pussy spasm in response to the new Emily.

Walking into the room where she was doing the audit, Emily was greeted by both Shelly and Heather. Heather immediately complimented Emily on her look, “very becoming for a young professional.” She then asked, “how did you enjoy the party last night.” When Emily blushed, she had to admit, “I really do not remember too much.” Heather grinned, “well from what I saw, you were having a great time.” Shelly looked to Heather and added that “Emily has been very responsive to our requests, very responsive.” For some reason, Emily felt herself blush but was not sure why. Heather nodded, “I believe Emily has true potential moving forward.”

Both women then left while a staff member brought in a pitcher of coffee as Emily turned back to the books. Reviewing the numbers was easy, but Emily found herself distracted. She kept having erotic flashes in her head of her being bound, naked and other women touching her. When Betsy came in to see if she needed anything, her pussy spasmed and Emily almost moaned. Her mind flashed to Betsy in clear latex clothing, before she snapped back to reality and shook her head no. Finally, she poured herself a cup of coffee in an attempt to clear her head. Unknown to her, it was the last thing she needed if a clear head was the desired outcome.

It did not take long for the coffee to effect Emily. The effect was subtle, she felt light headed and relaxed. She had a pleasant floating sensation. Both Heather and Shelly came in the room and seeing that she was ready, proceeded to trance her. They did this in front of Betsy who by this time had stripped and was kneeling naked next to the two women. Heather looked down and commented, “Emily will be a nice bookend for Betsy as a start; however, I believe she will eclipse her in short order.”

They then had Betsy crawl forward and remove Emily’s skirt and panties. As a reward, Betsy was allowed to taste the young woman who rewarded Betsy’s tongue with a dripping of sweet fluids. Heather and Shelly both kissed watching the display. As it became clear that Emily was approaching orgasm, they had Betsy stop. They wanted their young accountant frustrated and aroused. After whispering some new instructions in Emily’s ear and reinforcing a trigger phrase, everyone left the room as Betsy redressed Emily, but kept her panties as a reward.

About 30 minutes later, Emily woke up out of the fog. Her first thought was she hoped no one noticed her sleeping. She immediately returned to the numbers and the task at hand. By 2pm, she was about finished when Shelly walked in. “Heather would like you to join us for dinner at 6pm, she has another project to discuss.” Emily, immediately answered, that she had to go, “this was a weekend project given to me to complete. I have other work to get back too tomorrow. Besides, I am not dressed for a further stay.” Shelly just grinned before answering. “Heather has already checked with your office and they agreed to a longer engagement. You will soon understand what Heather wants, she normally gets.” As for clothes, your outfit returns this afternoon; however, the closet and dresser in your room is filled with clothes your size as you saw this morning. By the way, that is is very nice outfit you are wearing now. " Emily looked down forgetting these were not her original clothes. Looking to Shelly, “as long as my company has cleared it, I will see you at 6pm and look forward to the new project.” Shelly turned to leave and casually mentioned, “I am sure you will find pleasure in the new work.”

When Emily went to get ready for dinner, she was surprised to find she had no panty on. In her mind, she swore that she had put a pair on this morning. However, that thought flew from her head. “Silly me,“she thought as she quickly changed into a new bra a thong outfit. She could not help but admire herself in the mirror. As she was about to slip into a dress, she searched for the appropriate pantyhose, but only found garters and stockings. Although not what she wanted, Emily had to admit they made her feel both retro and sexy as the slipped up her legs. Dressed, she headed to dinner.

In another part of the estate. Trish and Colin were undergoing further treatment. Trish, still dressed in black and white latex, now wore a collar and a cow bell. She was not allowed to talk. Instead of walking, her legs were bound in such a way that she had to crawl. The opening on her latex suit for her ass allowed a plug to be inserted....a plug with a cows tail. Her breasts hung out of the suit as she crawled. Heather commented, “the cow needs bigger udders, see to it.” Attendants nodded and two things happened: suction was immediately applied to Trish’s nipples and a surgeon was contacted. Trish was also given her first shot of prolactin. Each day, she was locked into the breeders bench for 4 hrs at which time the staff and guests walking by were allowed to tease, stroke and if desired fuck the woman. Trish was kept in a trance most of the time enjoying the bodily attention. When she was not in a trance, she tried to scream for help, but nothing would come out of her mouth but moo.

Colin for his part was being trained as Heather’s submissive sissy cowboy. He was tranced deeply and given multiple fetishes. He now had an affinity for women’s clothing and loved being wrapped in silk or lace panties. His ass was plugged as was his wife’s, both were forced to wear the same size plug. Like Trish, suction was applied to his nipples elongating them and making them ready for nipple clamps. Finally, his cock was encased in a cock cage with a sounding rod inserted. He was collared and any disobedience was immediately punished with shocks that brought him to his knees. When Colin was taken to see what was happening to Trish, he had no mercy. In fact, he reached under the breeding bench and pulled on her extended nipples making her moan in agony. Colin also was given a fetish for fur....he was allowed to sleep on a fur rug on the floor. The fur however, triggered excitement causing his cock to grow painfully inside the cage. Pleasure and pain became intermixed in his mind. As part of Heather’s routine, Colin was denied all forms of release. Given he had already signed over his company to Heather, he was now just kept as entertainment and a pet. Heather laughed when she saw how Colin reacted to Trish. She promised him a new wife within 30 days and she was going to deliver; however, he might be sorry for what he asked for when it is over.

Emily of course knew none of this as she sat down to dinner. Heather walked in and immediately Emily seemed attracted to her. Within minutes a scent filled the air that increased Emily’s attraction and increased her arousal almost making her giddy and light headed. When Heather asked if she were ok, Emily just nodded yes. Within a few moments and after a few well chosen words, Emily was again tranced. Heather had the young accountant strip and lay on the dining room table. Servants then came out and used her body as a serving platter for the dinner. Heather’s guests loved the artistic creativity displayed and the entire meal was photographed. For dessert, whipped cream and fruit were displayed on her body and the female guests were encouraged to eat without utensils.” Needless to say, Emily orgasmed multiple times as guests sought to remove the last vestiges of dessert from her body with their tongues. Emily was then taken back to her room, showered and put to bed.

When she awoke in the morning, Emily had zero recollection of the previous night and her adventures as a serving platter. However, waking naked left her wondering why she seemed to have this gap in her memory. Dressing that morning, Emily had a choice between the outfit she wore when she arrived at Heather’s or new clothes in the closet. She immediately went to the new clothes to include sexy lingerie. Again, Emily admired how she looked in the mirror. Never one for vanity, she somehow could not get over the image that stared back at her. She felt.....

Sexy and feeling sexy made her feel powerful for some reason.

When Emily visited Heather’s office later in the morning to discuss the new project, she was immediately complimented on her looks. Heather’s compliment sent a jolt of pleasure through her body which was a little unnerving. Heather smiled as she watched Emily’s reaction. From a side door, Betsy walked in again dressed in translucent latex. Emily blushed at the site of Betsy, but could not take her eyes off of the beautiful woman. Heather simply stated that Betsy was here for a continued photographic shoot dealing with erotic art that would produce a cocktail table book for the holidays. Emily nodded. As Heather watched her blush, she continued, “well Emily, be an art critic for a moment, what do you think of Betsy’s outfit?”

Emily again blushed, “she is beautiful, but the outfit is a little too bold for me.” At that comment, Heather smiled, “really? Too bold” when Emily nodded, she chuckled, “if I had a dollar for every woman who made that statement to me, I’d be retiring a rich woman.” Continuing, Heather said, “most women are ashamed to admit the very thought of wearing something so daring is a turn-on.” Looking directly at Emily, I am sure we have something in your size, would you like to try it on for the experience?” For some reason unknown to Emily, she nodded yes. “Good girl, " remarked Heather, “I am sure Betsy will enjoy some company.” With that Shelly arrived and led Emily down the hall where she was given to attendants with the appropriate instructions.

Emily was transformed in the next 45 minutes. Whereas she wore black leather on her first night’s party, today she was dressed totally in skin tight black latex. When shown her image in the mirror, Emily became immediately aroused. Brought back to Heather for approval, she was soon teamed with Betsy in a photo shoot. Exhibiting in front of the camera excited both of them. However as the shoot progressed, it was clear that Heather was having Emily take a more dominate role among the duo. When she had Betsy kneel in front of Emily and place her lips on the latex covering her pussy, it was clear of how future roles would be built. For their part, both women seemed sexually aroused and charged. Heather smiled, “Emily will be a quick learner.”

The shoot continued, getting more and more erotic. Emily could not believe she was behaving this way, but seemed helpless to stop as her desire for pleasure overruled her judgment. She could feel the hardness of her nipples, the wetness in her pussy and her growing ache deep within her core. She saw an admiring look in Betsy’s eyes and that look excited her even more. When Betsy peeled the latex from Emily’s body and pleasured the young accountant with her tongue and fingers, Emily did not resist, it seemed natural and that it was being photographed made it even hotter. In the moment, she wrapped her hands around Betsy’s head holding it to her pussy and for the first time in her life the words “eat my pussy like a good girl,” came out of her mouth. As she uttered them, she exploded in orgasm much to Heather’s delight. Looking at Shelly, Heather commented, “I knew it, she’s a natural.”

Emily was led back to her room where her wardrobe now contained some leather and latex. On the table next to her bed was a cocktail book filled with erotic images of Dommes in various states of dress and always training a sub. The last page of the book had an intimate picture of Betsy dressed again in tight latex.....without thinking, Emily whispered “mine.”

Within 7 days, the medical procedures with Trish were over and her 36B breasts were now 40DD. The surgical implant went well. Soon after, the prolactin started to kick in and in Heather’s view, it would not be too long before Trish was truly a human cow ready for daily milking. She was amused at that thought. Trish was now accustomed to crawling on all fours and she never spoke. She would just would moo contently or when she needed something. Her intelligence was still there behind a dull look in her eyes. For now, Trish was motivated by two things: the avoidance of pain and the seeking of pleasure. Unfortunately for her mind, the two intersected routinely in Heather’s estate.

When Trish started lactating, Heather was immediately notified. She knew what motivation painfully swollen breasts could be for a woman. When she got to the treatment room, Trish was already in the breeding stocks with her breasts hanging low looking painfully red and swollen. A dildo was inserted into Trish’s pussy and was mechanically being moved in and out to varying depths. Trish looked up at Heather with what only could be described as hate in her eyes. Hate at what she was being forced to do, hate at her husband for abandoning her, and hate at her body for both the pleasure and pain she now felt.

Heather nodded to Shelly and the bit gag in Trish’s mouth was removed. Heather saw the look of relief in her eyes and laughed, “don’t thank me, it is to better hear your screams.” With that an attendant placed a tight nipple clamp on a swollen nipple causing intense pain to rip into Trish’s breast. She screamed in agony. As she did, the speed of the dildo increased. With a second nod, the procedure was repeated on the other breast causing another cry of pain. When Trish begged “please,” the remote controlling her collar was pressed causing a charge of electricity to rip into her body. Trish could no longer control her bladder and urinated on the floor much to the delight of the staff. Heather got in front of her face, “I have plans for you Trish, big plans, but until you are broken, plans wait.” Trish felt an orgasm approach as the clamps were tightened again. Tears welled up in her eyes....as the dildo increased speeds again, the clamps were removed from her nipples in a rapid fashion and the pain of the return blood, the increased engorgement and the dildo drove her to an intense orgasm. As she came, milk dropped from her nipples. Heather nodded and suction was applied relieving the pressure but causing a second orgasm.

Heather lifted Trish’s cheek. “Now, who do you serve?” Without hesitation, Trish said “Mistress Heather.” Everyone smiled. Heather now hatched plans for Colin.

Back in her office, Heather discussed progress with Shelly. “I see Emily as a sub to us, but eventually a Domme to Betsy. She can reverse her role as required. Betsy is a pure submissive and this is now well beyond research. She is now into a full life experience from which she can write. Trish will continue treatments, but when finished will reverse roles and Domme Colin. He will be her sissy boy and she can run the business for us at a nice profit. All in all, things are working out. When we are done, we will have a writer, an accountant and a businesswoman added to our little community. Shelly looked at Heather, “not to mention a profitable company.”

Shelly then turned to another matter. The outside counsel for Colin’s company, a Mr. Jason Fung contacted Heather’s office and requested a meeting. Heather laughed, “I hate lawyers.” Shelly rolled her eyes, “I thought you were a trained lawyer.” Heather chuckled, “I was and am, that is why I hate them, they are so vanilla.”

There was a knock on the door and in walked Emily looking the consummate professional just having returned from a meeting where she represented the financial interests of Heather’s businesses. When asked how the meetings went, she gave a short recap pleasing Heather who stood. She walked close to Emily who could smell her perfume. As the scent drifted to her nose, Emily naturally knelt in front of Heather. Slowly, she lowered her lips to Heather’s heels and kissed them. As she looked up, Heather was removing her wrap skirt and exposing her pussy. Emily felt a rush of arousal and soon had her tongue buried deep within her Mistress providing Heather both entertainment and pleasure. When Heather whispered “good girl,” Emily came and came hard. She was then sent to change into something more appropriate for the remainder of the day.

The next morning, Emily knocked on Heather’s door and walked in. She was confused. She explained to Heather that she had been experiencing memory gaps and that she felt it was in their best interests if she returned to her parent company and be replaced on Heather’s business project. Heather was not shocked nor surprised. “This happens to all new employees when they realize who they are and what they are becoming.”

“I am confused,” Emily stated. “New employees, I don’t work for you.” Heather laughed, “well actually you do as I purchased your financial firm about two months ago.” Emily looked up stunned, “so you are the new owner.” Heather nodded.

Continuing, “memory gaps are common while selected staff are under going conditioning to reach their full potential.” Emily looked up and uttered “conditioning?”

“Yes my dear, why do you think you are here. You have been conditioned to accept me as your Mistress and to serve me in any way I desire.” Emily laughed, “Heather, you have been reading too many science fiction novels.” With that, she got up to leave commenting, “I will send for my things later.” As she reached the door, Heather simply commanded “stop.” Emily immediately stopped.

Turn around,” Emily did.

“Look at me,” her eyes were fixed on Heather.

Heather got up and reaching behind her back lowered the zipper on her skirt. As Emily watched, the skirt fell to the floor. Heather wore only garters and nylons that perfectly framed her pussy. As she watched Emily, she saw the young financial manager’s face transform. Emily felt herself moving forward and tried to stop, but she could not. The closer she got to Heather, the stronger the attraction. Emily found herself kneeling, she whispered “no,” but her body fell to the ground. Leaning forward, Emily took Heather’s pussy between her lips and slowly sucked tasting the sweet juices. She heard the term “good girl” and felt a burst of arousal. The fight was gone, the resistance was gone, tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked up and simply said “Mistress.” Heather smiled, leaned back and allowed Emily to lick her to orgasm.

Heather smiled down. “Your new training begins tomorrow.”