The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WHEN JENNY MET PENNY

mc; fd; hm;

Teaser

Sometimes, meeting an e-friend face to face results in a lifetime friendship in the real world. These meetings are worth the effort, the worry, the logistics, the research, the cost, the anticipation, the fear, the knowledge you are going to show yourself up, and the general feeling of unease until the whole fucking thing is over and done with and you can then get back to your writing without the additional distraction of trying to answer her emails and read her stories while writing your own even when it’s obvious her stories are so much better it’s embarrassing and everyone is laughing at you and at how much you’re humiliating yourself in front of all the multitudes. But some such meetings may not be worth this effort.

WHEN JENNY MET PENNY

THE MEETING AT LAST

Once through the hostile American customs, I looked about for the person with my name on a placard. I recognized her before I saw my name.

I knew Penny was shorter than me, even in heels, but it still came as something to get used to. I always think of people as my height when the only visual contact we’ve had has been Skype. Photographs don’t count somehow.

MY FIRST MUG OF REAL AMERICAN COFFEE

I quickly settled in in my bedroom before returning to the kitchen where Penny was preparing a snack. I was happy.

She smiled as she handed me my first cup of coffee on American soil. “How’re you feeling now?” she asked.

“I’ll live. Airplanes may be fast but they’re definitely not civilized. The time difference hasn’t kicked in yet.”

She laughed. “Well, I’ve a surprise for you. We’re going out tonight. And don’t ask where, it’s a surprise.”

I looked up and smiled. “OK, when are we leaving?”

“Three hours, but we aren’t leaving at all without me getting some pics of you,” she replied, picking up a large camera from the table.

I laughed. “You know I don’t like my photo taken, but, just for you…”

I smiled at the camera.

“Wow,” I say. “Are you sure you got every pimple and pore? That flash would have caught them all.”

I picked up my first cup of American coffee from where I’d put it. She laughed and said, “It’s a good camera. Fembotheather sells them. I’m really pleased with the results.” ‘That’s interesting’ I thought as I took my first sip of real American coffee. I was proud of myself for not making a face. It was stone cold but I drank it anyway.

“OK. Let’s get dressed and we’ll go,” said Penny.

Penny specified my clothing, which I thought strange and worrying. However, it was her event and no doubt she had a good reason for it. In any case, the clothes she specified weren’t too outrageous. I ended up wearing a crimson tee shirt with a dark red dress shirt over it. A pair of comfortable and not too tight blue jeans topped a pair of pink all-star high tops. The underneath clothes weren’t specified, so I wore my usual comfy undies. Penny had obviously remembered our conversations over the months we had been in contact. This outfit was on the bright side for me as I hated to be noticed, but I put it on anyway, just for Penny. I didn’t show off my cleavage either and not just because I didn’t really have one. I knew there were ‘methods’ that could be used to enhance the tiny bee stings I had, but I didn’t even want them. What’s the point? My height at 5′ 10″ ensured I was far too noticeable for my own comfort anyway. And yes, I did know there are taller girls who flaunt their height. That didn’t comfort me in the slightest. I’ve met a couple and they made me feel worse. People have told me it’s me that’s the problem and not my height. So what? That’s no help at all. My shyness still exists.

We arrived at the venue and were directed through a long narrow corridor to the private area. As we went through a woman stopped us and asked for tickets, which Penny gave. Then this woman picked up her camera and said “Smile” as she snapped us. The flash was bright and I was blinded for a bit. Those cameras must be an American thing I never heard about. Anyway, this lady told me Penny had gone ahead and was now at our table, so I thanked her and hurried in. Penny was sat at a table near the rear of the audience. There wasn’t a large crowd, but there wasn’t much space anyway. Intimate. That’s the word.

I sat down and straight away a waitress came. We ordered drinks and while waiting for them, the camera lady came with our photograph. I looked my usual stupid self but Penny had her eyes tightly closed in the pic. We laughed at that. As soon as our drinks came the lights dimmed and the show started.

THE GOTHIC BEAUTY

The announcer announced a ‘World Famous Hypnotist,’ The Lady Natasha. A tall raven haired Gothic beauty walked onto the stage. The first thing I noticed was how easily she walked in high heels, specifically the black stilettoes she had on. I described her as Gothic rather than Goth because she didn’t embody the totality of the Goth.

Yes, she wore the accoutrements, fishnet stockings and a black velvet cape hanging to her thighs, but the rest of her attire was not Goth. A tight white dress with a white lace fringe, just long enough to obscure her underwear, even when she was up on stage and we were down in our seats. Black lace straps peeked out of her white dress implying a black lace bra on the end of the straps. Long white fingerless opera gloves, which would have been definitely Goth if they had been black, matched her white dress. And her hat. A femme fatale’s hat, black and jauntily angled with a flat, low crown, a wide brim and two long, thin, black raven’s feathers on one side. The veil returned my impression of her back to the Goth.

However, all this was secondary to her massive breasts which appeared to be straining against that black lace bra and her tight white dress. Her whole appearance was incredible and it took me a while to focus on her face. A goth-pale heart shaped face, a supremely confident face, complete with black lipstick on lips forming a knowing smile at the audience as well as framing her ultra-white teeth. Her hair, on the dividing line between red and black, was worn loose, cascading down to her shoulders like kinked auburn smoke.

I was struck by her beauty. And by what she represented. Instantly I realized my friend Penny had gone to a lot of trouble to arrange this.

You see, Penny and I had shared the stories that we found hot and this was one of mine. Not quite perfect as Dr. Control wasn’t there. But the vision on stage was his assistant, Natasha. I recognized her instantly. It was the surroundings that triggered my memories of reading and rereading that story of ELpeterEL called ‘Jenny Loses a Bet’. And my middle name is Jennifer. I don’t usually tell anyone that because I don’t like it. But I had told Penny at one time and here and now it was perfect.

And I realized something else. I was wearing the same outfit the Jenny of the story wore. Penny had really excelled at this one. As soon as I realized what was happening I turned to Penny with a big smile on my face. I loved Penny at that moment. I was so happy.

“How did you arrange this? It’s amazing.”

Penny smiled back. “It’s not finished yet. Wait and see.”

I looked back at Natasha on stage. She was still preening herself with the audience.

THE SHOW BEGINS

“Good Evening ladies and gentlemen,” she eventually said. “I am Madam Natasha. You may have noticed that Dr. Control is not here. Sadly, he has recently departed this mortal realm.” Her voice and demeanor dropped to reflect her emotion at this news. If she was lying, which she obviously was, because Dr. Control only existed in a story, she was an excellent actress. Then I remembered Madam Natasha only existed in that same story as well. I was entranced. She really was an excellent actress.

She continued. “However, the show must go on. As you know this is a hypnosis show and I will be bringing up some pretty members of the audience to participate.” She smiled at the audience. A broad, sexy and friendly smile. “Originally, Dr. Control made a bet with the audience. He bet $1,000 to whoever volunteered that they could not resist his commands to strip naked on stage in front of you all. If they simply did nothing, they would win the $1,000. If they failed they would be naked on stage in front of you all with your cameras and they would be spanked.”

She paused at this point. She was recapitulating the original story but I wondered at the other people here. I was certain that only I, and Penny, of course, would have known that story. It’s an obscure niche on an obscure site. Then I realized Madam Natasha’s patter was telling them a story. A story to get us all to the same point – getting up on stage to be hypnotized and spanked and tattooed as well. I knew what happened in the original story and that wasn’t going to happen to me. First of all I have no boobs to speak of. The original story made a point of the volunteers being ‘pretty’ and ‘pretty’ was defined by the size of their boobs. That lets me out so I can watch and enjoy in perfect safety.

I WORK IT OUT

What was I thinking? She wasn’t a hypnotist. She couldn’t be. She must be an actress, hired to reproduce the story as far as possible. Once I realized that, I knew the contestants would all fake being hypnotized and take their clothes off on stage. My smile grew wider.

“Now my dear audience,” Madam Natasha continued. “I am not Dr. Control. I do not have the same, er, peccadilloes he had. But I do have some of my own.” She smiled again. This time it was predatory.

She held up her hand and someone I didn’t see come up to her and placed a wad of notes in it. My focus was on the cash, so I didn’t follow this newcomer to the story. She was mostly in darkness anyway, but obviously female. “Here is my stake,” she said. “There’s $1,000 for each pretty female volunteer who comes up on stage, looks me in the eye and does not strip down to her panties.” Her smile started to look more like a leer. “If they do strip in front of you all, then they will receive a sound spanking as well. And, some other little penalties we’ll work out as we go along.”

Now she made a point of looking around the audience, her gaze concentrating on all the women in the audience. Her smile became wider. The audience’s noise quietened down to nothing. She raised her right arm and clicked her fingers. Her assistant appeared from nowhere, took her hand and held it as she walked to the edge of the stage and down the steps to the floor. Madam Natasha looked around and approached the first table. She said a few words I couldn’t hear. Her microphone must have been off.

Then she held out her arm and a lady at the table took it and stood up to the audience’s applause. Natasha pointed to the stage and the volunteer walked to the steps where the assistant helped her up them and positioned her on stage.

When I switched my attention back to Madam Natasha she was at the other front table holding out her hand. Another volunteer took it and was guided to the stage accompanied by applause.

Madam Natasha looked at the next table carefully, but then ignored it. She wandered around the tables and eventually settled at ours. Of course, I thought. The Jenny in the story was third up.

“Hello Jenny,” Madam Natasha said to me. “Will you volunteer for me? The $1,000 is real and all you have to do is stand there.”

I smile broadly. “No thank you. As you can see, I’ve no boobs to speak of so I’m disqualified.”

Madam Natasha smiled at me. “Oh no dear. This definitely is not that silly little story. For one thing, this is real life isn’t it?” She raised her veil and looked at me, waiting for my answer.

I had to answer. “Yes, this is real life,” I reply, staring into her eyes.

“So I supply the rules for this event, don’t I?”

“Yes you do,” I had to answer.

“And I say you are certainly pretty enough to be onstage competing for my thousand dollars. Don’t you think so Penny?” She said that last keeping her eyes focused directly on mine.

Penny smiled and answered, “Yes.”

“So up you come, Jenny”

I AM A VOLUNTEER

She held out her hand and I automatically took it. She guided me towards the stage where her assistant waited to receive me. As I walked to the stage I started to wonder why I was doing this. I mean, I was so certain I would be watching this show I never really gave much thought to letting her try to hypnotize me. I still felt safe though. I have tried self-hypnosis and I’ve been to one or two erotic hypnotists in person and nothing took. From my reading around the subject I knew about twenty per cent of people just can’t be hypnotized and I knew I was one of them. I used to despair at this because this was one thing I wanted so much, but, like my height, there’s nothing I can do about it. Had Penny arranged it so I would be the only one to win? That’s the sort of thing she would do.

Penny knew all this too and must have accounted for it when she arranged the show.

I was in the spotlight while walking to the stage. That and the applause made that short walk feel like a long, long time. Eventually I made it without tripping over my feet, which I was worried about. I always worry about something. At the stage steps, the assistant held out her hand and gave me a big bright smile.

As I intimated before, the assistant was female. The size of her boobs confirmed that. Yes, I know that’s no indication nowadays, but hey, this person was female all the way, I could tell. She was average height, certainly smaller than me and Madam Natasha. Blonde, big boobs, big wide eyes, bright red lips. Otherwise she was dressed as a traditional assistant. A small red two piece revealing she shaved, fishnet hold ups and white stilettoes with very high heels. I watched her walk close up and still didn’t know how she could do that. Her walk was effortless and graceful. I was clumsier in my high tops for God’s sake.

I stood there trying to work out what would happen next. Eventually I was part of a group of six. Looking around me I noted I was the tallest again. One thing was apparent—not one of my new colleagues matched any of those in the story.

In front of us, Madam Natasha raised her arms and there was a bright flash of light. When I could see again she was in the center of the stage, facing the audience.

She turned to face us. “Now, do any one of you want to change your mind? This is your one and only chance.”

PRELIMINARIES OVER

This was another chance to get out of this. Normally I would go to great lengths to avoid being here in front of all these people. I really don’t like the limelight and this was definitely the limelight. But I didn’t speak up. Penny had gone to enormous lengths and cost to arrange this and I would be churlish to reject it. So I stayed and said nothing. Neither did any of the others.

Madam Natasha smiled at us. Now, close up, I saw how much of a predatory smile it was. She was looking forward to this. It took an effort to remember I had never been hypnotized and this was all staged by Penny. These people around me were all actors who were prepared to strip. I wondered how much Penny had paid to stage this event. I knew her occupation and worked out she must have severely depleted her resources to stage this for me.

She had found the act and persuaded Madam Natasha to dress as the story. And her boobs looked real. How do you find a hypnotist who looked so much like the Natasha in the story? That seemed to be far too difficult, so obviously Penny had hired an actress who looked, or could be made to look, the part. That was far more probable. And that meant all the other volunteers were actors as well, which confirmed my original belief. I was being set up to be the only one to win the thousand dollars.

I’d have to give that money back, obviously. Penny had paid so much for this I couldn’t keep it.

“OK. Let’s get started,” announced Madam Natasha to the audience. She smiled her now predatory smile at them. I could just see it from my position. “You are all to keep quiet,” she instructed the audience. “Or else,” she added. I’d forgotten about that. That was in the story too. But in the story it was Jenny’s boyfriend who tried to stop her stripping and was forced to strip himself and go home naked. That simply wasn’t going to happen here, which reminded me, this was staged and fun. I pushed down the thought that I never have ‘fun’ while being the center of attention.

“But,” Madam Natasha went on to the audience, “you are all encouraged to photograph anything you like. I suggest you take videos.” She smiled knowingly at the audience. “In fact, I suggest you definitely take as many incriminating pictures and videos of my victims as you can, especially if you know them. Think of the fun you will have with them.” Madam Natasha laughed at that. Not an evil caricature laugh, but a full throated real laugh. Somehow that was worse.

“My lovely assistant, Beverly, here,” Beverly held her arms out and curtseyed to the crowd, “will also take pictures of my victims for my website. And I reserve the right to recall any victim to a photo shoot which will display all her assets in ways that make it obvious she will do anything for me. These pictures and videos will be displayed on my website for my paying customers to enjoy.” She smiled evilly.

This was new. I didn’t know what to make of that. I had just begun to process it when the show started in earnest.

Madam Natasha turned and pointed to one of us and smiled at her. “Come over here please,” she said. Her voice was normal and there was no hint of anything predatory now. The volunteer came and was positioned facing Madam Natasha. The audience had a sideways view of them both.

“What’s your name?”

“Sophie.” Sophie was smiling.

“And what do you do for a living Sophie?”

“I’m a PA.”

“That’s not very modern, Sophie. I bet you work for a man.”

“Well, yes I do. What’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing’s wrong with that, Sophie. It just shows you to be rather submissive and easy to hypnotize, doesn’t it?” Madam Natasha

Sophie bridled at that. “No, of course it doesn’t,” she said. She didn’t snap at her, but she was getting there.

“Are you here with anyone special?”

“Well, my boss brought me as a treat,” replied Sophie.

“Well,” said Madam Natasha with artificially round eyes. “Is there anything going on there?”

Sophie bridled. “No, of course not. I’m engaged.”

“You’re engaged and yet to have a date with another man? And that happens to be your boss? Isn’t that just a tad like a tart?”

“No,” declared Sophie. “It’s not like that at all. I’ve worked a lot of overtime recently to get a contract finished and this is just a little reward. That’s all.” Sophie was getting angry at the line of questioning.

Madam Natasha smiled knowingly. “Are you sure that’s all it is? After all, this is almost a cliché, isn’t it?”

Sophie was firm. “Yes, that’s all it is.”

“What do you think of stripping down in front of your boss, Sophie? Will you tell your boyfriend?” Madam Natasha smirked.

“I won’t strip for you or anyone else,” she declared.

Madam Natasha’s eyes went wide with mock shock. “Ooh, is that a challenge? Don’t bother answering, Sophie. I accept.”

Sophie turned to face the audience and made a little groaning noise. Then she bent down and removed her shoes. Then her pants, revealing a pair of white thong panties. Her shirt came off next highlighting her bra, which matched her panties. Her eyes were bulging and it seemed obvious she was struggling to talk. But she said nothing. Eventually she was naked apart from her panties. The look on her face was amazing. I almost laughed. She was good. I hoped she was paid well for this.

Sophie stopped, naked apart from her panties and facing the audience. She seemed to come out of whatever made her do that (OK, that’s what she portrayed. I knew it really was her script) and she crossed her arms in front of her boobs. Her face was bright red and she was shaking.

Now there’s something I didn’t know. How does an actor blush on cue? I’ve heard some of them can cry on cue. I supposed this was a similar ability.

“No,” thundered Madam Natasha. “These good people have paid good money to see your tits and they will see as much of them as they want. Take your hands away. And keep them away. Anyone who covers themselves up after I’ve stripped them will really suffer.”

‘Wow,’ I thought. ‘Not exactly the way the story had it, but this is much more powerful. I wonder if the next one will start to put her hands over her boobs and then stop herself.’ That’s what happened in the story.

Madam Natasha looked smugly at the audience. “Keep those cameras rolling,” she told them. Social media will love this and it’s good advertising for me.” She turned and pointed to another volunteer.

Smiling at her she said, “Come over here please.” The volunteer went to the spot and looked down at the floor.

“Do you always stare at the floor?”

“No.”

Madam Natasha smiled. “Are you afraid?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well then, what’s your name?”

“Susan.” Her voice was getting softer and softer.

“Now then Suzi. You’re going to have to speak up.”

“Yes,” said in the same soft voice. “And I prefer Susan.”

“Now ‘Suzi’,” she emphasized the word. “You have to admit you look like a Suzi and not a Susan. It’s more like the stripper you probably are. Now ‘Suzi’, look at me.”

Susan kept her head down. “Oh Suzi, you’ve just earned yourself additional punishment. Do you like anal?”

Susan said, “No,” emphatically and looked up staring at Madam Natasha, who smiled evilly at her.

“Well, Suzi, you are now forbidden to have anal intercourse at any time.”

Susan let her breath out audibly and relaxed.

“Until, of course, your anal deflowering in front of the cameras at my studio at a time I please.” Madam Natasha had a big grin on her face.

Susan screamed a little scream. She apparently couldn’t get her voice to work properly. I saw her try to run away, but her feet seemed stuck to the ground.

“I’m looking forward to that ‘Suzi’. I’ll make certain the paying customers’ on my site really get their money’s worth. I’m also certain some of them, if not all, will want to do you that way as well.” She pretended to think. “You know what ‘Suzi’, I think they’ll even pay extra for, well, how would you call it, personal attention?”

Susan just stood there and looked horrified. She didn’t move.

“And,” continued Madam Natasha, “any one of the audience tonight will be entitled to a piece of your ass, or whatever else they fancy, if they join my site. Gold level, at least. There’s more if you join at the platinum level though. I don’t advertise what that is, but, I assure you, they’ll be extremely pleased with Suzi here, or any of the others, if they decide platinum.” The grin on Madam Natasha’s face had broadened to a smile. “Trust me, I go the extra mile to satisfy my customers.”

“But enough of all this delicious anticipation and back to the show…”

Susan’s face went into a rictus of emotions as she turned sideways to face the audience, bent down and removed her shoes. I was watching her face particularly and thought she should be in for a bonus. This girl was good. Like the rest, I laughed at her facial antics as she stripped herself down to her thongs, showing she shaved. The audience didn’t help her as they were shouting ‘strip, strip…’ throughout her performance.

Christine, shortened to Chrissie, was next. She was a temp working in a cosmetic surgeon’s office. Christine was very panicky and didn’t do anything Madam Natasha wanted. She had to be ‘compelled’ to walk forward to take the insults. Strangely, she didn’t receive any extra punishments.

She did strip though, and displayed her acting talents.

I remembered something else from the story. Susan pretending to try and run away was the catalyst. I looked at my fellow volunteers and sure enough there it was. Some of them were obviously trying to move away but they couldn’t. It was as if their feet were stuck to the floor. This happened all the time by one of them or another. As an experiment I raised my feet, one at a time, just to see. My feet moved freely. The others were acting. I smiled to myself.

Mary did receive extra punishment, and I couldn’t understand why after Christine was let off. Mary stepped forward, probably because she had seen what happened to Christine. Madam Natasha called her Maya, which Mary didn’t like.

“Well, Maya. Do you suck cock?”

“No.” She answered that with more indignation than I thought possible. I wondered if she was overacting.

“Don’t worry about it,” said Madam Natasha.

Madam Natasha paused to let her relax.

“Because in six months you will be a world class cocksucker. And it will all be recorded for my viewers’ pleasure.”

Mary started panting and shaking her head.

“And, naturally, you will be available to my gold and platinum members as well.” Madam Natasha smiled evilly at the look of horror on Mary’s face.

Mary stripped.

Madam Natasha simply didn’t like Natasha once she heard her name. Her name, apparently, entitled her to being permanently an employee of Madam Natasha. That’s when we learned the others would all ‘work’ from home and could work around their home lives and jobs. Madam Natasha’s priorities came first, obviously. Madam Natasha changed Natasha’s name to ‘Frisky’, because she was now her pet, and pets only had pet names. But ‘Frisky’ would always be super cute and loving as well as ‘very accommodating’. I was impressed at all their acting skills.

Natasha stripped.

Eileen became Trixie as that name would suit her new role in life. She ended up ‘working from home’, but would supplement Madam Natasha’s income by stripping and whoring on the side.

Eileen stripped.

It was obvious to me that, even if all this was as it looked, these new ‘occupations’ were very problematical for Madam Natasha as a super pimp. Someone would surely notice a drastic change in behavior and do something about it.

THIS IS ALL A GAME

Madam Natasha then looked at me and pointed to the spot. I moved to the spot.

“Now you are Jenny aren’t you?”

I smiled at her. “Yes, but Jennifer is my middle name. I prefer being called Betsy.”

She smiled at that. “Now ‘Jenny’, you think this is all a game?”

Ignoring the emphasized ‘Jenny,’ I answered “I know it.”

Madam Natasha smiled and turned to the audience.

“She is partly correct, ladies and gentlemen. This is a game. Of sorts. You see, Jenny here loves a story called ‘Jenny Loses a Bet’. It’s an erotic story where that Jenny is hypnotized into stripping and being spanked. In the story she also has to get a tattoo.”

“This show has been built around this Jenny’s,” she pointed at me, “first visit to the USA and around her fascination for this story. You see, Jenny here is a submissive and loves to be told what to do.”

I started to turn red. This was hitting near the bone. I didn’t want this.

“There’s a difference between fantasy and reality,” I almost shouted. It was bad enough having my private fantasy being told to an audience without her saying that’s what I was like in real life. Then I realized all this was being filmed. No doubt it would be up on social media within minutes of this show ending. My face became redder and my anger started to rise.

“Is that so ‘Jenny’,” she sneered. “I’m here to teach you different. “You saw what happened to the others. Are you so certain that won’t happen to you?”

“No. They’re all actors, hired for this event,” I replied. “My friend Penny must have arranged it as a surprise. That’s all this is.”

“Is that what you think?” she laughed.

“Of course it is. What else could it be?”

“Well ‘Jenny’, perhaps it could be me being a superb hypnotist. Did you think about that?”

“No, of course not. No hypnotist can do this. You’d have to look like the Natasha in the story and be a hypnotist as well. You’re probably an actor. That’s far more likely.” I had finished almost shouting the answer when I realized my friend had arranged and paid for all this. I was immediately sorry I said that.

She smiled. I didn’t like that smile. “OK ‘Jenny’. You’ve earned yourself an extra punishment.” She removed a pair of cloth shears from somewhere and held them out to her assistant. “Beverly here will cut your clothes as you remove them and you’ll have to return home naked. Pass your clothes to Beverly as you remove them.” Beverly took the shears with an enormous grin on her face, held them up to the audience and snapped them a couple of times.

“You will obey and humiliate yourself in front of these people,” she waved generally indicating the audience, “and, of course, social media. I became immediately aware of all the phones recording this. “And you’ll start now…”

I realized something was wrong when I turned to face the audience, bent down and untied the laces in my shoes. I went so fast I could hardly keep up with my fingers. I could hear the audience catcalling as they started to get excited all over again. All the while my mind was reeling from shock. I couldn’t stop this. I tried everything I could think of, which wasn’t much. I’d never been in this position before and didn’t know what to do. I could move my eyes, but nothing else.

Once my shoes were off, I removed my shirt and passed it to Beverly, who was now at my side. I was horrified. The last thing I wanted was this, but I had no control over my body. I heard the sounds of my shirt being cut as I removed my tee shirt which I also handed to her.

I heard Beverly cutting my tee shirt as I removed my jeans. I was still desperately trying to control my own body.

Madam Natasha said, “Hold it there ‘Jenny’. We’ll wait for Beverly to cut up your jeans. They are more difficult to cut than your shirt.”

The audience started to chant “Granny panties, granny panties, at me.” Somehow that made me even more embarrassed and my red face got even redder. I desperately wanted this to be over. I even recognized this as part of that original story. The one I would never ever read again. It’s one thing to read and enjoy such stories, but another thing entirely to experience them.

“Granny panties?” said Madam Natasha. “Oh dear ‘Jenny’. You are really trying my patience aren’t you? I did tell you I’m not Dr. Control and I did say I have my own peccadilloes didn’t I? Well, granny panties are one of them. Dr. Control said he liked them but I don’t. You’ve just earned yourself another punishment ‘Jenny’,” she laughed.

I was still facing the audience and I could see Penny on our far table laughing along with the rest of the crowd. She was videoing the whole thing and not on her phone. She had an actual camera on a little tripod recording the whole thing. My face and body heated up in shame. She had been in on this from the start and I had to return to her home starkers.

“Now the bra Jenny.”

I removed my bra and showed my tiny tits to the world. It’s not as if it was a surprise. My bra didn’t somehow show them to be large, or even slightly bigger. But, it was the catalyst for the audience to shout abuse at my lack.

Madam Natasha took a good look at me. “I did say big tits weren’t necessary and they aren’t. You lucked out there ‘Jenny’.” She came up close and flicked my nipple with her nail. I automatically raised my hand to it, but stopped in time. She laughed. “Well done, Jenny. You can learn.” She went to the side of the stage to arrange her other victims.

PHOTOS AND SIGNINGS

At that Beverly stepped in front of me with a camera and snapped me. Like the Jenny in the story, I automatically put on a face that should give any viewer the impression of me being forced to do this. Yes, I know now that wouldn’t work, but it was the only thing I could think of doing. It was then I realized I could move my face. I lifted my leg and discovered it was under my control again.

Beverly, grinning broadly, took my photo, face, boobs and panties. “Now let’s show the world how happy you are standing naked in front of the audience, ready and willing to do whatever they want.”

My face immediately broke out into a broad smile that was reflected in my eyes and my whole demeanor. ‘Oh God,’ I thought. ‘She can do this too.’

“Are you really going to show them?” I asked her after she had her pics.

“Oh yes,” she replied. “Madam Natasha’s website needs them to show how good Madam Natasha is. You’ll sign the release later.” She laughed at that, then went on, “That release lets her use your photos and your ID for whatever purpose she wants. It’s amazing,” she confided, “how many sites will devour pics and recordings like these. Especially when the victim is named complete with address and phone number.” Then she nodded offstage. I looked there and saw two very professional looking cameras pointing at me. Oh God. This was being filmed professionally as well. How did I miss seeing those?

She thought a while. “But, Madam Natasha found some victims were changing their number and even their names, so the release you will voluntarily sign, prohibits you from doing that.” Her eyes shone in glee. “You will get calls and offers and trolls for as long as your pics are up on the web. That’ll probably be forever. And, your release will force you to be nice to them all and answer each one.”

My face showed the horror I felt when she laughed and said, “Well, perhaps that’s not quite true. Your contact details will only be given to the members of Madam Natasha’s private members’ site who will have paid a monthly premium for the information. But if they have gold or platinum membership, they are entitled to you in person for a while. Don’t worry about the logistics. Madam Natasha will tell you where to go and when. They pay a hefty monthly fee for the platinum level. I’ll not say what that entails except that the clients all think it’s money very well spent.” She paused there, looking at me. “But, of course, it’s only money well spent if they make use of the facilities.” She moved very close to me and smiled conspiratorially. “And, believe me, they do make full use of the facilities we offer.”

She paused for effect then, pinching my cheek, added, “Unless, of course, you’ve already been commissioned by someone who has paid a hefty fee.”

Still laughing she pulled the elastic on my panties, looked down then let the elastic snap back. That hurt. Then she took my arm and escorted me to the line of victims for more.

PUNISHMENT

Madam Natasha beckoned me forward first this time. “There’s a chair backstage, ‘Jenny’. Go and get it.” I was still ‘free’ to do whatever I wanted, but I was now deathly afraid of her, so I went to look. “Run bitch, I won’t wait all day,” she shouted. I ran, found the chair and wheeled it to her and set it down where she said, right in the middle of the stage.

Beverly sat down on it. “Over her lap, Jenny. It’s time for your spanking. And you’ll get far more than the others for your cheek.”

I bent over her lap. I remembered the story and went with my ass towards the audience. Beverley pulled down my panties and tapped my ass a couple of times with her hand. I knew this was in the story but I was still relieved. This was only going to be a token spanking. I should have known better as the next one came down hard. My breath came in from the shock and my eyes widened. That hurt, just like the story.

“One,” Beverley said. Then, “Two,” as my ass was hit again. I started to tear up and tried not to move. This went on and I lost count. All I could think of was the pain in my ass. I was squirming now but still trying to stay still. The last thing I wanted was to fall off her knee and they start all over again. They hadn’t said anything like that, but I was still afraid of it.

Eventually Beverly said, “One hundred,” as she whacked my ass for the last time. As soon as she said that she pushed me off and, crying like a child, I fell to the floor with my panties round my ankles like a stereotypical slut.

“Get up ‘Jenny’,” said Madam Natasha, “and stand over there. And leave your panties where they are.”

I got up quickly and went as directed, facing the audience. My face was redder than I could ever remember and my hands were covering my ass. It felt massively black and blue and hot. I peeked round at it and was relieved to see it wasn’t. But it still felt that was. I had to stand there while all the other ‘volunteers’ were spanked. They all got twenty five only. I was the only one to get a hundred. I wondered how Beverley’s hands could do all that as each one of us suffered greatly.

Eventually we were all there, naked, crying and facing the audience who were extremely vocal during the whole performance.

Madam Natasha walked all around us and stopped looking at me. “Oh dear Jenny,” she said, looking at my snatch. “Don’t you know that a full set of hairs there is a no-no?” She smiled at me when she approached and grabbed my snatch and pulled. I yelped and started to stop her but stopped myself in time. “Good girl,” she said. “See, you can learn. And don’t worry about those hairs. They’re not up to me.”

That didn’t sound good at all. I looked around. All my naked colleagues were scared and crying. As was I.

“Now,” she was wandering about the stage. “Keep facing forward towards the audience,” she ordered when someone started to turn to look at her. “Now, as I was saying, I’m going to give you an order. You will obey this order and keep on obeying until I call your name. When you hear me call your name you will stop and come to me.”

I didn’t know what was happening. This wasn’t in the story.

“Come,” she said. I collapsed to the floor when I came. It was immediate and hard. I assume all the others did as well. The aftermath was dying down when I came again. I groaned and bucked and shook. Then again and again. I don’t know how long I orgasmed. Eventually I heard ‘Jenny’ called and I stopped and struggled to my feet. The audience were cheering and catcalling. I was the last on stage.

Mistress Natasha beckoned her finger and I staggered to her. She was standing next to a small table that must have been set up when I couldn’t see what was happening. I could still feel juices trickling down my leg. She put a pen in my hand and ordered me to sign. I saw a camera pointing straight at me. I didn’t want to sign. I didn’t know what the paper was and I guessed the worst, but I didn’t have a choice. Looking directly into the camera I, involuntarily, smiled a big, obviously sincere, smile which reached my eyes and signed and dated each sheet set in front of me without reading them.

“Now go to your sponsor and do what she says,” said Madam Natasha. I slowly got down from the stage and walked back to Penny. I stood there while a man was talking to her.

“Worth every cent, Penny,” I heard him say. “Thanks for the opportunity. I’ll transfer the rest tomorrow.”

Penny saw me when he left. “Sit down and put this on.” She handed me a pair of 3D gamer goggles. I took them and put them on. I tried not to, but I did. Looking around before I did, I saw some of the other ‘volunteers’ with them on. They were sitting very still on their chairs. They were still naked. Their clothes were still on the stage. “Now,” instructed Penny and I put them on. Then they were taken off and Penny said it was time to leave.

THE NAKED JOURNEY HOME

Penny walked out to the car and I had to follow naked and red faced. She drove me back to her home. I sat in the passenger seat with the seat belt on. Penny told me to stop covering my breasts and I obeyed immediately. I don’t know why I obeyed, but I did. I didn’t think it possible, but my face got redder. In fact I felt as if I was radiating substantial amounts of heat from my face.

Back at her house she ordered me to get her a glass of wine, which I did. She then sat smiling at me standing naked there for a short while until the doorbell rang. She answered the door. And so entered Madam Natasha and her acolyte Beverley along with a giant of a man who wasn’t introduced to me, but I soon learned was called Greg.

Both Madam Natasha and Beverley ignored me and went straight to the wine bottle. Greg stared at me. I blushed.

“Thank you Shelley,” said Penny to Madam Natasha. “You are fantastic. I don’t know how you do it.”

Shelley smiled and took a sip. “I seem to have an aptitude for hypnotism, but even so, study and long years of experience, and, naturally, your conditioning helped a lot,” she answered. “And thanks again for this business opportunity you thought of. I’m glad we’re partners. We’ll both be millionaires in a few years.”

Shelley looked directly at me. “What do you think now Betsy?” she asked.

I found I could answer normally. “When this wears off I’m out of here,” I answered.

Shelley nodded. “That’s a normal reaction. Why do you think it’ll wear off?”

“Hypnotism always does. And it’s obvious you used that story because I had conditioned myself to the events in it, but that’s over now. You can’t be on hand to continually reinforce whatever you’ve done to me or reinforce the story, so I’ll be free in a while.” I looked at the floor all this while. I didn’t know where else to look. Beverley sniggered.

“Don’t snigger Sara,” Shelly said. “She’s right and you should know that. Betsy here has studied hypnotism and she’s not the idiot you are. I would never have Betsy here as my assistant. She’d learn the techniques far quicker than you and before long she would be better than me. But I can safely have you as my assistant.” Beverley/Sara bridled at this, but took it.

“When’s the next stage then?” Beverly/Sara asked, pushing all the humiliation back on to me.

“Now,” Penny said. “Put this on Betsy.” It was the virtual reality headset again. This time I noticed there were inbuilt headphones.

I put it on. Penny took it off and I looked around. There was just me and Penny now. Penny smiled. “Let’s go to the living room,” she said.

I smiled. “OK.” I was happy to do this and, somehow, I had forgotten I was naked.

Once there I saw Shelley and Sara chatting and drinking. I noticed them in passing. My main focus was Greg.

GREG

“Greg. I owe you a massive debt for all your work on this project. All you asked for was Betsy, so here you are,” she pushed me towards him.

Greg was sprawled in an extra-large chair, the only one there that could accommodate him. My eyes took him in. He was massive. At least 6ft 6 tall and athletic looking in a muscular way. He must work out, but even so, he was so tall. I felt like a little girl next to him and I’ve never felt like that before in my life. He smiled and crooked his finger at me. I walked towards him hesitantly. My mind finally caught on and I screamed at myself in my head but nothing happened. I just walked towards him in little, hesitant steps. I was wet as well, I belatedly noticed. My brain was playing catch up while my body was preparing for sex.

It seemed to take such a long time but eventually I was standing right in front of him, my eyes looking down and a stupid simpering little smile on my lips. I tried my hardest to back off while I approached him, but to no avail. Now I tried to do anything against this programming. Anything at all. I couldn’t. While on stage I could move my eyes but I couldn’t even do that now. I stood there like a naughty schoolgirl feeling his eyes roam all over my naked body. I liked being naked in front of him. It was natural. Of course it was.

Deep inside my head I was screaming. But that didn’t matter. I was performing. All my attention was on Greg. I could smell him, I could hear his breathing, I longed to touch him but I didn’t have permission.

Greg stood and towered over me. He grabbed my arm and walked out of the room. I followed. I had no choice. My mind was full of him. Deep inside my head I knew what to do. I’m not an expert yet, but I was well on the way. Hit the balls, the throat, the eyes or the solar plexus and any man, no matter what his size, will crumple. You had to hit hard enough but I was capable of that. I could do that. And there were opportunities, even with his massive beautiful paw clamped over my upper arm, cutting off the blood to my hand. But I did nothing like that. I went. That was all I could do.

His steps were far longer than mine and he didn’t shorten them to accommodate my legs. That was something I was continually doing. It was a habit. A habit Greg just didn’t have. At least, not with me. That should have told me something. But all I could think of was how big and powerful he was. I hoped I could accommodate him without hurting myself too much. My real self was shocked at that thought. I had never considered the mechanics of what was obviously about to happen. I was going to be raped and I wasn’t even trying to stop him. I wanted to be raped. That’s sick. This isn’t a fantasy. It’s real. That’s different. I concentrated on changing what my body was doing again but to no avail. My real me was panicking now, flailing around trying anything and everything in an uncoordinated attempt to do something that would produce even a small result.

He took me to a bedroom with an extra-large bed and threw me onto it. He threw me. He picked me up as if I weighed nothing and threw me onto the bed. My inner mind was paralyzed at this. I’m big and I have muscles and nobody can do that. Not like that. Not as if I was nothing, no weight at all. How strong was he? I felt awe at his presence then. He was a god and I couldn’t deny him anything. All I could do was enjoy it.

I just lay there and looked at him as he undressed quickly. I saw Penny and Natasha/Shelley come in, each of them with a camera. But that wasn’t a worry because I now saw Greg’s cock. It was too big. Far too big for any normal woman and I classed myself as normal for this. I was going to get seriously hurt. My eyes widened and I shrank back to the headboard and couldn’t back up any more.

Greg just grabbed a leg and pulled me down where he could get his massive hands on my ribs. His hands almost touched. I reiterated in my head the methods of fighting any size man. They had their weak points. The balls, the eyes, the solar plexus, the Adam’s apple. A kick on the side of the knees would also fell any size man. Or so I was told. I have been trained. I wasn’t a black belt but I wasn’t a novice either. I expected myself to be able to deal with situations like this. What I didn’t know was the mental freezing someone like this can inflict. My brain screamed run. Run fast. Run now. But there was nowhere to go. Even so, all I could think of was to run and when I realized I had nowhere to run, I froze.

Greg picked me up like I weighed nothing and lay on the bed while holding me above him. He said nothing but his stare said it all. I was going to be raped and I could do nothing. Raped? He was going to damage me severely, but still I just stared. His grip was like being fastened into some sort of metal frame. I worried about by ribs breaking. His strength was immense. I started shivering. I don’t know why. It didn’t mean anything to him. He just ignored it.

He lowered me nearly parallel to him. I looked at his weapon, which was erect. I realized he was positioning me so his cock was lined up to enter me. I should be screaming by now, but I never thought of that. I just watched his cock until my body got in the line of sight. He slowly lowered me onto it. I let out some sound, I don’t know what. It was so large my legs automatically widened to accommodate him. My legs were quickly at the splits and that still wasn’t enough. I felt his cock enter me, pushing my flesh to the sides to make room. I didn’t know how large he was until I felt him entering me. Fucking hell, I could feel the veins on his cock. My brain just about shut down then. My eyes were wide and I was shaking my head. I tried to wriggle but his grip was far too much for me.

Bit by bit that enormous cock slowly invaded me and bit by bit my sight went. Strangely I was lubricated. In fact I was dripping on him all the time he held me over his body. It was one of those things I just didn’t take in. But now my sight was going as he entered. The further he dropped me onto his cock the more my sight failed.

Then I started seeing again, but not from my eyes. I could ‘see’ his cock inside me. The only way I can think of explaining this was the sensations from my pussy were so large they took over the sight section of my brain. These signals were then converted to sight, so I ‘saw’ his mighty cock enter me from the inside. I ‘saw’ it, veins and all. I saw it throbbing inside me. The color was all wrong, mostly shades of dark red and blue, but I wasn’t worried about that.

He then sat up so he was sitting on the edge of the bed. This straightened me so I was leaning back a bit. But his cock was now inside me so that added more pressure and more signals to my brain. The image I was seeing became more detailed. He slowly lowered me onto his cock until I was fully impaled. My mouth was open and small sounds were coming from my throat. I was doing the splits trying to make room for his cock. There was pressure everywhere inside me. My arms were flopping around. I wasn’t even trying to stop him. I couldn’t reach now but that wasn’t the reason. I just couldn’t think of anything but the sensations I was feeling.

Then he started lifting me and lowering me. Lifting and lowering, lifting and lowering. Each time he lowered me I could feel his bell end pushing something deep inside me. That hurt, I think. Well, I think it would hurt f I had had any thoughts to spare for such sensations. I had no thoughts. I just endured. But there was pleasure there too. Somehow I knew I didn’t want that, but there was nothing I could do about it. The pleasure was there, as well as the pain.

He got into a rhythm, up and down, up and down. My ribs hurt but was that pleasurable now? I couldn’t tell. Then he changed it. He raised me up then let me go. I didn’t just drop onto his base. His cock was too big for that. I just slid down under gravity. He repeated this maneuver a few times then he changed it again. Now, instead of letting gravity do the work, he pulled me down hard then pushed me up again. How strong was he? This was impossible.

He now actively pushed me up and pulled me down at a speed to his liking. My head was flopping around. All my muscles had stopped working. He may as well be fucking a rag doll for all the contribution I was making. But that didn’t seem to worry him. He speeded up. His cock was being rammed up my cunt faster and faster. The pain was beyond belief. It was beyond my brain’s experience. I suddenly saw myself below being rammed up and down on his cock. I was seeing this normally but that was my body down below, so where was I? I could still feel what was happening to me as well as still ‘see’ inside my pussy. The two images coexisted in my head as I simultaneously saw myself being rammed up and down on his cock from somewhere above, while ‘seeing’ his cock from inside—my pussy slamming into him then retracting, only to repeat the process, just faster.

Eventually I passed out. I’ve never known whether or not I came then. According to the recordings, Greg came. He came with a smile on his face.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up in my bed late the next morning. I groaned at the headache and the ache in my ribs and arm and leg and turned over to go back to sleep when I realized where I was. ‘What will she think of me’ went through my mind as I dragged myself up and quickly got myself ready for the new day.

Penny was in the kitchen having a mug of coffee. She smiled at me. “You enjoyed yourself yesterday.”

I had to think for a while before it came back. I smiled at her. “Yes, it was amazing. Thank you for putting all that on just for me. How on earth did you manage it?”

“Well, I knew Shelley, who is a real stage hypnotist, and persuaded her to do it. I think she pulled it off very well, don’t you?”

“Of course. She’s amazing. At one time I really thought she was going to do it.”

“Yes, that was what she was planning on. All the girls before you were students playing roles. You were the only one to ‘defeat her’. You got the prize.”

“Oh yes. I forgot.” I dived for my bag and pulled out my thousand dollar winnings and handed it to Penny. I assume this is yours?”

Penny laughed. “Did you think I can afford that? Take a close look at it.”

I did. It was fake. I didn’t spot it because I wasn’t used to American money. I laughed again. “In that case, I’ll keep it as a memento.” I got myself a mug of coffee and said, “Is there anything planned for today, or is that a surprise as well?”

“No. No surprises today. Shelley’s coming round in,” she looked at the clock, “three hours. I have to tidy the house and you have to rest and enjoy yourself. Here,” she tossed me one of those gamer goggle things, “try that game. I think you’ll like it.”

“OK, I said, draining my mug. I put them on and activated them. Strange, I usually have trouble working out new technology, but this was very user-friendly. Instinctive even.

Penny removed the goggles. “Hey, Shelley’s here.”

I looked up and saw Madam Natasha in civvies. “Hello Shelley. Thanks for last night. It was awesome.”

I STOP EXERCISING

The days became more normal as I got used to my new setting. Penny had taken a holiday from work and was showing me around. On the third day she was sat at the kitchen table when I walked in. She finished off her drink saying, “I have a bit of work to do,” before walking out. I tidied up the table and washed her cup.

I had restarted my morning routine of a brisk run and some exercises when Penny came in and looked at me. “You know, I don’t know why you do this. I do because I like it. I like to look good and toned, but you? I don’t think so.” She felt round my tight and muscular stomach and she felt my tits. “I think I’d like you better with more meat on your bones. You need to stop all this exercise. And, while we’re talking about this, I’ve decided to change your room. You’re now in the attic room.”

So I took my things from the guest room and took them to my new room. This was a lot smaller so it looked cluttered when I added all my gear. I had brought all my research on the book I was writing. I knew it probably wouldn’t sell, but I was doing it anyway. So far it had taken three years and I was past the halfway stage. I could actually see the ending now. I just had to plod on and finish it. I was very proud of this.

Penny walked in after I had moved. “Oh no. This won’t do. It’s far too cluttered.” Penny moved around the room and looked in the small closet. “Get rid of all this paper. You don’t have any need of it now. And before that, bring me your laptop and the passwords. I’ll check that out.” She left after this pronouncement.

I tossed all my valuable notes and story so far into the bin then returned to the main room where Penny was on my laptop. “I’ve deleted all those things you don’t need any more,” she told me, “and I’ve restricted your internet access to more appropriate sites.” She looked at me and said, “Stand still.”

I stood still while she came up to me and walked around, feeling various parts. She smiled and went to a drawer and removed a bracelet. She then put it on my left wrist. I watched her do it. Somehow this was arousing. It hinged and clicked when she put it on. “Do you know what this is?” she said.

THE BRACELET

“It’s a bracelet,” I answered.

“Yes it is, isn’t it? But it’s more than that. What’s my middle name?”

“Bethany,” I answered puzzled.

“So this is…?”

I struggled with this. Eventually I said, “This is Bethany’s bracelet?” Then it struck me. This was another story from EMCSA. Bethany was an ancient Celtic Goddess who collected acolytes through sexual subservience. And Penny was using this story, which was another one of my all-time faves, on me. I laughed. “Do you think this will work?” I asked.

“Oh yes,” she answered. “Now what’s your name?”

Betsy Leohtar,” I answered.

“I don’t think so. I think it’s Elizabeth Jennifer Leohtar,” she said.

I laughed. “OK, if you want to be formal, then that’s true.”

She smiled at me. “I think you should be more French, like the story. I think your name should be French. Something like Elise, that’s close to Elizabeth isn’t it? Don’t you think so Elise?”

“No. I’m Betsy. I’m not Elise or anyone else. What are you trying to do here?”

She said “Freeze,” and I froze. I was standing looking at her and suddenly I was stock still. I could move my eyes though. She came up to me and trailed her hand over my shoulder. “I like you this way and you now have the bracelet. You know what’ll happen don’t you? You won’t be able to get it off and, over time, it’ll gradually fade away into your skin leaving those Celtic runes around your wrist which will bind you to me permanently.”

She walked around me trailing her fingers around my body as she went. My eyes followed her as far as they could. Once back face to face she placed her hands on my belly. “You’ll soon add more meat here and there,” her hands were on my nonexistent tits now. “That will be so much better. No more exercising for you girl.” She smiled at me. “But there will be plenty of training. And another thing Elise, such a French name demands a French accent doesn’t it? You are French aren’t you Elise? You speak English but you’ll never lose your cute French accent. I know you’re fluent in French so that won’t be hard for you to do at all, will it?”

She walked round me again, trailing her fingers possessively around my body. Despite being frozen, my tactile sense was still there. In fact, it seemed to be enhanced. Somehow I enjoyed this, despite being deathly afraid and panicked. My eyes still followed her as far as they could as she walked round me.

“I know. You like your computer games don’t you? Instead of all this exercising, you’ll train on your laptop. I’ll set it up for you so all you have to do is put on the goggles and start.” She smiled at that. I thought she was being so considerate. No I didn’t. What the fuck was I thinking of. She was being an evil controller. But I couldn’t stop it. It must end soon. This is not possible.

“Now you can have some free time. Go to your room and use your laptop. Have some fun.” She said this as she placed the palm of her hand gently on my cheek. She walked out.

I stayed there for a few minutes until I gradually unfroze. Then I went to my room and opened up my laptop. My usual sites were unavailable, but I could access the major fashion sites. I sat for the next few hours reading and watching these. I was amazed at how much I didn’t know about this.

I’LL GET MYSELF A CHEF

After that I went down and made the dinner. “You know,” she said, “when I have more money, I’ll get myself a chef. Then you can just serve and clear up. You’ll like that, won’t you?”

I smiled. “Yes Penny. Thank you.” I said that in my French accent that I couldn’t seem to improve. I didn’t think I ever would.

We got into a routine. Penny went out to work and I looked after the house so it was perfect when she returned. I had her meals ready and I served them when she decided to eat. After that, I tidied up then went and sat with her, keeping her company.

“How are your computer games Elise?” she said one time.

I smiled with fondness. “I love them. I’m progressing gradually through them.”

We then went to bed and I gave her many orgasms. Once she was sated we snuggled until she was comfortable. Eventually she said “OK, I’m comfortable now,” and I slipped out of bed taking care to disturb her as little as possible. I knelt by her bed until she came down from her high sufficiently to say, “You can come now”. I orgasmed thoroughly and quietly, obviously I mustn’t disturb her, before I stood and left the room to go to my own bed. Penny looked so beautiful then, asleep and comfortable and worry free.

I slipped back into her bed in the morning after I made myself presentable for her. At the set time, I gently wriggled down and tongued her until she awoke with a blissful smile on her face. As soon as she was ready, we went to the shower where I washed her and, if she was in the moon, tongued her again, until she was ready to face her demanding day. Once she was fed, and ready for the world, I was free to clean myself and attend to my duties in the house.

I BECOME ILL

A month later, on a Saturday lunchtime, after she returned from the gym, she called me to her. “Show me your wrist,” she said. I showed her. The bracelet was mostly not there anymore. It seemed to have faded. There were lots of decorative holes in it and my skin underneath had some sort of black marks on it.

She smiled at it. “Do you know what’s happening with it, Elise?”

“Isn’t it being absorbed into my skin and protecting me from evil?”

“Yes it is. And do you know who protects you from evil as well?”

“You do, of course, Penny. I’m so grateful. I don’t know what I’d do without you looking out for me the way you do. I can’t thank you enough.” I said this with feeling as I wanted her to really understand how much I appreciated what she was doing for me. I’d do anything for her because of this.

“Well, I think that bracelet will be totally absorbed soon and we’ll see exactly what that protection on your wrist is.” She looked pleased at this. In fact, I think you should go to Andy next for an update.

Andy was an occultist, one of Penny’s friends who was making sure the bracelet would do its job properly.

I went to Andy’s tattoo parlor that afternoon and he checked me over. Andy’s day job was a tattoo artist. He had me sit next to his tattoo equipment as there was nowhere else to sit while he checked out the bracelet.

That evening I was excited when I arrived back home. Of course I wouldn’t let my excitement show and embarrass Penny. When I arrived Penny called me to her. “Show me your wrist,” she ordered. You see how good she was to me? This was my own personal excitement but Penny knew of it and was interested as well. She was so good to me. I showed her the wrist, now without the bracelet. She examined the black Celtic runes that now adorned my wrist. It was a psychic bracelet. “Good,” she said. “That is a good protection against evil. I hope you’re glad.”

“Oh yes, I’m really glad. I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t decided to help me. Thank you Penny.”

Penny smiled and looked at me closely. “You know, I think your shape is improving.” She felt my stomach and hips. “They are getting larger aren’t they, Elise?”

I smiled at her. “Yes they are, Penny. Thank you for stopping me doing all that running and exercising. The computer games and all those cakes and fancies are doing wonders for me.”

She felt my chest. “Unfortunately nothing seems to be happening here,” she said.

I was sad. “No. They never started growing at all. I was told they would come but they never did. Now my growing there is over and they never will.”

“It’s funny you should say that Elise, because I’ve discovered there’s a rare condition where a person finishes her growth in her early twenties. I’ve been checking you over and I think you have this condition. As you are so old, I’ve made you an appointment with my doctor to make sure you are OK. You go tomorrow morning.”

I GO TO THE DOCTOR’S

I went to see the doctor the next morning. His receptionist was dressed to the nines. Almost like a stereotypical porn star. Her boobs were the first thing I noticed. Her face was immaculately made up and her clothes were tight, emphasizing her figure. Her large hooped earrings completed the image.

“Hello,” she said with a big smile on her face. “I’m Chrissie. Didn’t I see you at a hypnosis show a couple of weeks ago? I was on stage and I’m certain you were there too.”

I looked at her closely. “I was at a hypnosis show a few months ago now. But, I’m sorry, I don’t recognize you. You were on stage with me?”

She smiled. “Of course. Yes I was there but I’ve had some work done since then. And I’m sorry, I’m being unprofessional. You are…?”

“Elise.”

“Oh yes. The doctor is expecting you. Please go through.” She smiled at me. “Perhaps we can talk after your consultation?”

She tried to talk to me when I emerged, but the doctor was with me and stopped it. I had to run along. Penny asked me what happened when I returned. “It’s just like you said, Penny,” I answered. “I’m having a growing spell and it’s potentially serious. I have to get my things and go back in three hours.”

“Good job you went then, isn’t it?” I nodded. “Well, while you’re waiting, what do you think of these?” She handed me a magazine. It showed women dressed as maids, specifically French maids. The costumes shown varied from the traditional all the way to the erotic.

“Very nice,” I said as I continued to flick the pages. “I love them.”

“Good. I think they’re marvelous as well,” said Penny. “I would love it if you wore something like this around the house. After all, I don’t want guests mistaking you as my equal. You must agree with that.”

“Yes, of course. You want me to wear one of these outfits?”

“Yes. And a corset once you get some more meat on your bones. Heels as well, of course. You must look the part, mustn’t you?”

“Of course, Penny.”

“And, as you’ll be working as my maid, don’t you think it would be better if you are more respectful in addressing me? I think Miss Penny is too familiar but Miss Propofol is too formal. So call me Miss Penelope from now on. That’s fair, isn’t it?”

“Of course it is Pen.. er, Miss Penelope.”

But, we’ll have to leave all that for later. At the moment, we have to get your health sorted don’t we? Now you go and play your computer games to pass the time and I’ll make sure you don’t miss your appointment.”

I WAKE UP IN BANDAGES

It was about three weeks later when I woke up in the bed in my room. I stretched and immediately felt pain under my breasts, and on my face and bum. I checked and saw a bandage around my chest and around my face. There was also a dressing on my bum. I dressed, did my ablutions and went downstairs.

“Hello,” said Miss Penelope when she saw me. “How are you feeling now?”

“What happened, Miss Penelope? When did I get these bandages?”

She looked surprised. That worried me. “Well, do you remember going to the doctor?”

“Yes.”

“And do you remember the doctor giving you an emergency operation because of your growth spell?”

I struggled with that one. “No,” I eventually replied.

“OK,” she said. “The doctor said your memory might be impaired.” He must have said that because they’re the kind of words doctors use. “What happened was you were in a bad way and the doctor had to do an operation there and then. It worked. You are well again. He also had to fix your face, your nose was too large and your cheekbones needed lifting as well as your lips needing to be fuller and your eyes more open. Your teeth were improved as well. But don’t worry about it. All you have to do now is recover, which will take a while. The doctor recommended you move around and to do light physical work. Don’t worry about that. I’ll arrange it for you so you have light work to do.” She smiled. “I’ll also increase your workload as you get better. That’s what the doctor said as well.”

I smiled at her in relief. “Thank you Miss Penelope. I don’t know what I’d have done if you weren’t here to look after me.” I looked down at the bandages covering what promised to be my amazing new boobs. “I didn’t think they’d be so large. I can’t seem to get my balance properly. My bigger derriere doesn’t help either.”

Miss Penelope smiled back. “Don’t worry about it. Your balance will come as you get used to them. At the moment you are not to do much physical work, but you can use your brains. Here’s what you are to do. Do you remember the stories you placed at EMCSA?”

I thought back. “Oh yes,” I said suddenly, as the memory came back.

“That’s right. Now, do you remember the two stories I posted there as well?”

“Yes I do,” I answered happily, as soon as the memory came.

“Good. Well, you have to know I’m using EMCSA in order to contact some people there. Some of them have much more information than they’re letting on and I’m using the fact I’m an author there to network with them. It’s important for me to do this as these specific authors do have information and abilities I need and I have techniques I can help them with. This has already been very beneficial to me. A certain author there, Fembotheather, loaned me some gamer goggles and a program to go with them in order to get started. That’s in addition to the camera she sold me at cost. And they worked a treat. There are more people I need to contact and discuss things with. All it needs is for me to contact the correct people.”

This was serious. I concentrated and nodded when she finished.

“Good. I’m glad you can follow this now. What I want you to do is to write a lot more stories there and contact as many people as possible. But you must let me see what is being said. I may take a particular email correspondence over if it looks like it’s being fruitful. Unfortunately my work is interfering with my stories as I don’t have the time to write them now. So, at the same time as you writing your stories, you can write more stories under my name as well. You’re a good writer and I’m sure you can copy my style. All you have to do is write a lot of stories for EMCSA and contact people. That’s not so hard, is it?”

“No, Miss Penelope. Do you want me to start now?”

“No, not immediately. You go and play your computer game first. I don’t want you to be unhappy here and that game does make you happy, doesn’t it?”

I smile and nod my head. “Yes it does, Miss Penelope. It’s awesome. Thank you for showing it to me.”

“Well then, off you go and play. I’ll let you know when you can start writing stories.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

It was more than two years later when Miss Penelope was going out with her new boyfriend. We were in her new house, which was a lot bigger than the old one. By then I had posted a lot of stories under both our names and had many more written and ready for Miss Penelope to post. Her strategy of networking with only the more important authors worked, as she was now very busy. Her mind was on her business all the time. Naturally I helped by taking as much of the day to day load on as possible. After all, Miss Penelope was too important for menial work. In fact it was now more than a month since she remembered to tell me to orgasm after I gave her hers. She was very preoccupied and tired from all the work she was doing and fell asleep too quickly to remember to give me my orgasm. I hoped she was taking proper care of herself. I tried to do as much as possible for her.

I was dressed in my normal French maid’s attire. It wasn’t anything like some of the more sexy ones I’ve seen. It was simply normal attire for a French maid. My corset held in my figure in the proper manner and my heels completed the look. I loved how I looked now. It was a proper and professional image I gave out to Miss Penelope and the world.

Miss Penelope was dressed classy but with a promise of naughty things later on, ready for a night out at a club. There was a knock on the door, which, of course, I answered. Her new friend looked straight passed me to Miss Penelope. “Wow, you look gorgeous. I’m a lucky man,” he said to her. My heart filled then. Miss Penelope was so pretty and kind and deserved this attention from this rich and beautiful man she had found.

As they left, Miss Penelope whispered to me, “I’ll be very late back. Sometime around two or three I think. Wait up for me.”

“Of course, Miss Penelope,” I whispered back. I knew she would be so full of her evening she would talk to me about it for hours. I probably wouldn’t get any sleep tonight, but that didn’t matter. I was proud and honored to be her confidante. I was certain her orgasms, when she finally went to bed, would be awesome.

I closed the door after they left and went to the kitchen to tidy up and wondered if this would lead to Miss Penelope marrying this man. I smiled to myself when I thought about helping with the children. After my duties I could set the timer and play my computer game for a good few hours and still be ready and waiting when she returned.