The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: White Holes and Other Problems

by Jeremy Mathews

(MC, MD, MF, FF, TS)

Chapter 1: Research Begins

Jeremy Sighed. “Maybe it’s just time to quit,” he thought. He was a mediocre mathematician at a little state university in the middle of nowhere and he knew it. He also knows that, in reality, he has only himself to blame for his floundering career. Sure, he liked to blame it on the impact of the credit crunch of ’08 on the university job market. Student loans are an important part of a university’s income, after all. But to be honest, his sole goal is to continue to pull in a paycheck so he can enjoy his time at home playing RPGs. Jeremy has no grand ideas about how his research will change the world. But even at little unknown schools in east-bum-fuck, you’re expected to produce “groundbreaking research” or some such nonsense. In all honestly, it means you need to find a way to get papers published on a regular basis, or the department heads and deans start breathing down your neck.

Which is exactly the situation Jeremy found himself in. The Dean and the Mathematics Department Head decided his research needed a little push, so the Dean gave Jeremy an ultimatum. He had one academic year to produce some excellent, world-renowned, interdisciplinary research. Then the Dean paired him up with Anindia Sett. Anindia was a professor of experimental physics whose research was in about the same shape as Jeremy’s, but not because of a lack of passion in his case. Anindia was bright, motivated, and broke. Experimental physics projects require massive NSF grants, mind-bogglingly expensive equipment, and teams of people to gather data. None of which he had access to.

Both understood they were given an impossible task. Their fields were so far apart that neither could even scarcely understand what the other really did. Nonetheless, they got along immediately. They would meet every day in the student union to commiserate about how insane the Dean’s ultimatum was.

“This university is such a bunch of tightwads,” Anindia complained. “If they want ground-breaking research, they should have contributed to the Large Hadron Collider, then at least I could get access. But no, they want me to make these discoveries by... doing what? Building my own collider? The L-H-C is 17 miles long and cost $10 billion. Not to mention it took years to build. Anything I can do with the resources they provide is a joke by comparison!”

“Isn’t it amazing... they can pay the football coach 12 million a year, but they cannot fund any of the educational missions of the University?” Jeremy said.

“I read in the paper that he only makes $2 mil.”

“Yes, that is his salary. Which has to be reported publicly since we are a state school, but bonuses, extras, ‘easements’. It all dwarfs his salary... ask Carol in payroll. The bastards do it this way so it doesn’t need to be disclosed publicly” Jeremy explained.

“America and India are not so different after all.” Anindia said with a smirk. Then he let out a long, low whistle, and nodded off to the left. Following his gaze, Jeremy saw a tall redhead ordering something from “Bad Azz Burgers”.

She was wearing a tight jean skirt and matching jean jacket. If the skirt were any shorter, they would have been staring at her panties. She had ridiculously long, muscular legs leading up to an ass that scattered all coherent thoughts from Jeremy’s head. He was momentarily lost in staring and thinking about burying himself between her milky thighs.

She looked back in their direction, and he suddenly realized he’d been staring way too long to be polite. Shaking his head, he looked away. He didn’t want to add a sexual harassment complaint to my long list of troubles. “That’s it,” Jeremy said suddenly, “it’s time we figured out how we are going to keep our jobs.” Adding with a smirk “Because I don’t intend to give up the views on this gorgeous campus”. Both let out a small chuckle. “So tell me why a particle accelerator needs to be 17 miles long,” said Jeremy.

Anindia went on a long description of how particle accelerators work. Almost none of which Jeremy understood. But to him, it seemed the gist was that the particles needed to be pushed for a considerable distance to accelerate to the speeds needed to get a good collision.

He foolishly said “Shame it is effectively traveling in one dimension. If the particles were traveling around in a plate, bouncing off the sides, then you could use some results about mathematical billiards to plan a very, very long path in a very confined space.”

Jeremy hadn’t meant it as a serious comment, but it sparked something in Anindia, who didn’t think this was foolish or impossible at all. He started going on with words like “Brilliant” and lots of half-finished sentences that were completely incoherent.

They spent the next few months in the lab constantly building a prototype “mini-collider” as they were calling it. It exhausted their research budgets and took up all their free time, but... Jeremy had a good time. He thought a lot less about his empty bed at home, and a little less time replaying every role-playing game in existence. Jeremy simply lost himself in work, and for a time he was content.

The lack of a love life was clearly having an effect on him, though. Jeremy began to have a reoccurring wet dream about the tall redhead from the student union. It didn’t help that he would see her a couple of times a week. She was always at Bad Azz Burgers and always ordered a “Big Bad Azz burger with everything on it”.

All the other students called her “Red”, which was understandable, she had the most scarlet red hair of anyone Jeremy had ever seen. He loved the way her hair looked against her pale, freckled skin and her naturally luscious red lips. Jeremy felt a physical ache every time he looked at her body. What really drove him crazy was her piercing green-gray eyes. When she laughed, those eyes lit up, and his basest desires went crazy.

Jeremy always kept a journal on him. It was part personal journal, part research notebook. One morning, after waking up, he grabbed his journal and wrote down his dream as exactly as he could. He figured if he put it down on paper, maybe he would get it out of his system. It didn’t work, but in the weeks to come he re-read it often, trying to remember every detail.

* * *

I had that dream again last night. In my dream, she is always a sorceress trying to break into my castle. She is trying to steal the Rod of Ashgard, a wand of almost limitless offensive capabilities. (Not too Freudian yet, huh?)

I step into the light as she comes through the final passage to the vault deep beneath the dungeons and crypts of the castle. I find her surprise delicious as I drink in her form in her flowing sheer purple robe.

“Stand Aside” Red shouts, “or I shall inflict a most gruesome fate upon you. I am a sorceress without equal, and the wise flee before me.”

“Perhaps you were, but you haven’t quite come to understand your situation yet. Beneath your feet. Look closely at the patterns woven into the rug.”

Red gasps as she realizes glyphs were camouflaged into the carpet... and not just one. Horrified, she realizes the power it takes to bring more than one glyph into a circle. She studies, trying to decipher which glyphs are beneath the overlapping patterns. But it was getting harder to concentrate... and she was starting to feel uncomfortably warm.

“Let me save you some suspense,” I offer. “The first is a glyph of separation. You are completely cut off from the forces of mana that you could use to weave magic. You are, in effect, powerless. Beneath that is a glyph of holding. You are completely unable to leave that circle until I break it. Finally, look carefully at how I made the glyphs intersect. Their intersection forms a third glyph. One I am sure you are familiar with... if you’re as powerful as you say.“

“Lust!” she exclaims.

“Which you should start feeling any time now.”

“You bastardous villain! But there is a little problem with your master plan, dung-eater. As soon as you break the circle to take me, my connection to the mana shall be restored, and I shall turn you into a spineless sex slave unable to do anything but worship my dripping cunt!”

“I can see the lust glyph is already affecting your sense of revenge,” I laugh. “No matter, that is not my plan at all. You have something much more valuable than your womanhood. And before the end, you shall give me both.“

Instinctively, she reaches to a ring on her left hand. “Ah... I see you have the ‘Necromancer’s Savior’” I said. “That will be very nice to have indeed. But no, I refer to your life force. Before we are finished, your soul will be subjugated to mine, and you’ll spend the rest of your life as an extension of my will.”

“Huh!” she scoffs. “The spell to subjugate a soul can only be performed by that soul’s owner. If you think I will surrender my soul to satiate my lust, you are as daft as you are ugly” and she spits upon me. “As a sorceress, I have trained to control such simple urges,” she sneers. I have no doubt she speaks the truth, but I smile as I see she is already openly rubbing herself through her gowns. I casually wonder to myself how long it would take to break her this way.

I toss a water skin into the circle. “What vile concoction is that?” she asks. Smiling, I say, “Water. Given how soaked your robes already are, it will not be long before thirst claims your life. You may think me evil, but I am not. If you are breaking in here, then you know it is the point of my existence to protect the Rod, just as I have for centuries. Since you are powerful enough to make it this far... you left me with no alternative but to neutralize you as a threat. But I don’t need to be cruel about it.” Of course, I am lying and she knows it. But I smile because I know that before long, it will not matter.

Her resolve is amazing, just as I expect. Just as I count on. But by the end of the day, it is clear the choice is to die of dehydration or to risk the water skin. I know she would normally just venture a sip, so she might identify it without feeling the full effects. If she does this, I know, she might escape unscathed. But the fever in her loins and excruciating thirst have dulled her wit, and she simply guzzles every drop she can get.

Horror crosses her face as she realizes what potion was contained in the water skin. “You bastard! You gave me...”

“Water.” I forcefully interject. She blinks a few times and shakes her head in confusion. “What did you think, I gave you an elixir of belief? That I would force you to believe every word I say?” I feel a rush of power and lust as I reveal the truth to her at the exact moment I turn her mind away from it. “No, I just gave you water. Don’t you think you should thank me?”

“... Thank you... for the water. For this kindness, if you release me from these glyphs and no longer stand in my way, I shall spare you your life.”

“But my dear, you are not standing on any glyphs.” Confused, she looks down and decides it was her imagination that made her see glyphs in the first place.

“Tell me,” she says “Why can I not move? Why do I not feel the mana coursing through me? And why...” She stops and moans as her hand picks up pace rubbing her pussy. “... are my loins so... ahhhhh... excited.“

“I will tell you in just a moment, my dear. But you desperately needed to tell me the complete truth about why you are here and what your goals are with the Rod.”

“Of course. Yes, that is more important,” she exclaims, as she suddenly realizes I am correct. “It is simple. My village, my home, my family are all about to fall prey to an invading army. There is too little time left to evacuate. The army has left a trail of destruction, rape, and murder in its wake. I cannot stand the thought of... I must stop it from happening.”

“Which is why you came here, my dear. You know the only way to gain access to the Rod is to bind your soul to the service of the Rod’s keeper. As for your predicament, it is your body’s natural shock at discovering your perfect mystical and sexual match. While you were initially hesitant to bind yourself to me, you’ve just realized, it is in fact what you need. It is all you really want.” As I explain, the elixir works its magic. She smiles happily as if she cannot believe how lucky she is that what she must do is exactly what she wants to do. What she needs to do.

I step into the circle, which breaks the magic of the glyphs. She disrobes in a single swift motion. I drop my trousers and part my robes. She leaps upon me, wrapping her legs vise-like around my torso, and wantonly kisses me.

I hold her by the ass as I lower her onto my throbbing manhood. As my hardness cleaves apart her silky folds, she gasps and shouts “Fortunes you smile upon me! Thank you Gods!!”

Then, while I stand in the circle and relentlessly pound her, she starts to weave the spell. I listen with surprise as she recites an older and deeper spell than I would have guessed that she’d know. She is not only subjugating her soul to me but making her soul part of mine. She is even changing her physical form as well.

I gasp as I feel her pussy tighten around my cock, molding itself into a perfect vessel for my pleasure. I feel her body start to shake. I realize not only is her body now perfect for me, but she also arranged it so she feels unspeakable pleasure from even my lightest caress. Finally, unbelievably, I feel her spell join our minds. I can feel, see, smell, hear and taste all that she does... and all that I do.

The shared sensation of feeling myself fuck her and her being fucked overwhelms us. As the last of her will evaporates, we smile. She really was quite powerful, I think. We shall save our village in honor of her. She was right. In the end, the Fortunes did smile upon us. This is the nicest gift we have received in many centuries.

For a moment, I stare at the image of her smiling at me with my own smile, blinking as I do, feeling as I do. Then, at that moment of complete control over her, I startle awake.

In the first few moments after waking up, I always feel a bit guilty about having washed away her soul so completely. At which point, I realize I have some sick fantasies. But there is no harm in dreams, right? Maybe I need to lay off the RPGs though.