The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: White Holes and Other Problems

by Jeremy Mathews

(MC, MD, MF, FF, TS)

Chapter 5: Chance Encounters

It hit Jeremy like a lightning bolt. Someone was shouting. He focused in, ran to the edge of the building. Some guy was shouting, “WHAT... THE FUCK... HAPPENED... TO... MY... PHONE!” He was pausing after each word as if to make everyone else understand he was really upset about the phone and to imply that he was going to do something about it.

They were the most beautiful words Jeremy could remember hearing. He felt a euphoric sense of awe pass over him, and at the same time, a little twitch inside his brain... and everyone came to a stop again. It was a horrifying sight. Jeremy felt his palms start to sweat and tasted vomit rising in the back of his throat.

“No!” Jeremy shouted. “No, no, no, no, no...” and just as he was starting to panic, he felt that twitch again, and as he looked, everyone started moving. He started laughing and crying at the same time. He did it. HIM! He could control it!

A growing sense of unease fell over him. Instead of figuring out he could control time... he let himself spend months, or maybe even years, trapped. Slowly going insane. He fell in love with a girl he never met. He imagined her to be perfect, then violated her... when he could have just... turned it back on. He felt sick again.

He stood there for a long time just processing this thought. He needed to get out of here. He needed to think. He NEEDED some hot food, and it hit him: Bad Azz Burgers. If he got over there quickly, he could catch them before they closed. He opened the emergency doors to exit the roof and instantly the alarm went off, and half a heartbeat later it stopped again. Everything stopped again. Jeremy started to panic. He glanced over his shoulder at the clock in the campus quad. It read 8:15 pm.

“I can do this. It will be all right,” he assured himself. “Why didn’t the alarm go off before?” Jeremy wondered. But, he realized, he had opened and closed the door while time was effectively stopped for the alarm system. It was so fast the alarm system’s sensor must have been unable to detect it.

He went down the stairs and went out into the quad. He was going to start time back up, as soon as he was outside. He was desperate to. But what would happen if he just... appeared in front of people. No, he decided, he would go all the way to the student union first.

When he got there, he decided it would be best to find a private place to appear. He went stepped into the men’s room and straight into the nearest stall. “Christ!” he exclaimed. The toilet was full of shit. “I didn’t use the ones in the student union, did I?” Jeremy muttered out loud. He would have gone to another stall, but he already knew that none of them were in any better condition.

Taking a deep breath and concentrating he tried to make time move again. And... nothing. Choking down his panic and trying desperately to keep his calm he tried again. He tried to remember every detail of how the twitch in his brain felt. And then... there it was.

“HA, HA!” he exclaimed as he stepped up to the sink and washed his hands and face. He hadn’t realized how much he missed running water. It was glorious.

Stepping out, he was felt so excited he started dancing as he walked. An employee of the Chinese food kiosk was heading towards the men’s room. As he passed Jeremy said with a smirk “Don’t even try the stalls man, someone unleashed holy hell in there.”

He couldn’t stop smiling like a maniac as he walked up to Bad Azz Burgers. He was going to gorge himself. He was literally looking forward to eating until he was sick. He looked at the cashier and said with glee, “I will take 2 Big Bad Azz burgers with everything, 2 large fries, a coke, a strawberry shake, a chocolate shake and... and...” and with a sudden burst of inspiration “... and a large onion rings.”

The guy behind the counter looked at him for a minute. Then nodded with a smile “Munchies, huh?” Jeremy kept right on smiling and said “Something like that.”

“No worries,” said the cashier “We’ll hook you up, My Man!” and stuck his receipt on the metal spike sitting next to the window to the kitchen. Jeremy noticed it was the only one there. Turning around he noticed there was no one around. All the other food shops had closed up early. He guessed no one was in the mood for cheap fast food tonight.

Jeremy paced aimlessly around the food court while waiting for his food. Posters were hung everywhere for bands playing this week. He had forgotten that the University had set this up. Every night at 9 they were having a free outdoor concert for the students.

“Orders up!” the cashier called. “Grab your ketchup packets now, we’re closing up” he added.

“Why are you closing early?”

The cashier stuck a thumb over his shoulder towards the kitchen. “We are all looking to catch the concert tonight, The Clutch is playing, it’s supposed to be awesome. Gotta get there early if you want a seat.”

Jeremy took his food, a handful of ketchup packets, and some napkins and went to pick out a table. As he walked away, the cashier pulled down the metal gate in front of the store and disappeared in the back. Even though the shops were closed he knew the campus police wouldn’t be around to lock up the building till 9.

Jeremy sunk his teeth into the first bite of his Big Bad Azz burger... “Might as well be fucking ambrosia” he thought. “Bad Azz might just be a local greasy fast-food chain, but damn they make a good burger!”

Just as he was savoring his first bite he heard “Ugh, you’ve got to be fucking kidding me! They are supposed to be open till 9. It’s what... 8:35?” There was Red, staring at the chained up front counter of Bad Azz. She ripped a concert poster off the wall and started destroying it. She was wearing the same Jean Jacket and Jean mini-skirt combo he had first seen her in. As he stared at her, the image of her finger fucking herself danced in his head. That was... minutes ago for her Jeremy realized.

Again, he probably stared far too long, and she felt herself being watched. When she turned to look around and made eye contact her eyes went wide. “Fuuuuuuuckhhh...” she weakly muttered as she collapsed to the floor and briefly started twitching.

Jeremy rushed over to see if she was okay. When he got there, she seemed fine. She just looked up at him from the floor and smiled. “It’s you,” she said in a weak breathy voice. “You’re... Him. Thank you.”

Jeremy panicked. “Fuck” he thought “fuck, fuck, fuck... she knows. She knows I raped her, and by the morning I’ll be in prison. Which is probably what I deserve. Just... talk to her, apologize, and take what happens next.”

“T-Thank you?” Jeremy asked.

“For the orgasm. It was wonderful. But please, before you make a girl come, give her a little warning. I could have hit my head on one of these tables. So who are you... some kind of God of orgasms or something?” Alice beamed.

“Um... I... I honestly don’t know what your talking about” Jeremy said, and really meant every word.

“Riiiggghhht,” she said tapping the side of her nose with her index finger. “We are out in public, I get it. Mums the word.” Before Jeremy could protest she got to her feet and looked around. “Don’t worry” she said, “It’s just us in here, everyone is probably down at the concert.”

“Um... Look... Miss... um,” Jeremy started awkwardly.

“Oh My Fucking God! You’ve got me food!” Alice shouted, “You got my food!". Running over to Jeremy’s table she pulled the wrapper off the second burger. “Everything on it, and still hot! Fuck yeah! How did you know how I like it? Can you like see into my brain or something?”

Jeremy was too scared and confused to say much. All he could muster was “No.”

“Aww, you’re sweet,” she said surveying the rest of the table. “You got both fries and onion rings! And a coke, and chocolate shake and a strawberry shake. Just so I could have exactly what I wanted. You’re spoiling me already. I love you, but for the future, it’s definitely onion rings and a strawberry shake. Unless I am PMS’ing, then you better go chocolate with pretty much everything.“

Jeremy had lost all ability to process what was happening. All he could do was sit down across from her and take a bite of his burger. He looked across at her as she gave him a mischievous smile and sipped her strawberry shake. He just couldn’t stop looking at her eyes. They were so bright, so happy. They made him feel on top of the world.

His elation came crashing down as she bit into an onion ring and said “So what did you do to me exactly?”

“What? Nothing! Nothing, I just helped you up off the floor,” Jeremy nervously blurted.

“Bullshit,” she said matter-of-factly. “Half an hour ago I am taking a shower and all of the sudden I am having the most mind blowing-orgasm of my life, I mean...” and she added in a whisper “it made me pass out.” She continued “When I wake up, everything in and around the shower is covered in cum. And I mean covered, it was as if I were baptized on the altar of some sex God. Then I walk in here, and you’re waiting for me with all the food I wanted to get and...” she said holding up an index finger “the minute I make I eye contact with you, I get an instant reply of the orgasm... and you want me to believe you had nothing to do with it?“

“Um... look,” Jeremy said “I don’t know what you think this is, but I just got this food for myself. A-a-nd, you know, you came in the shower because that is what happens when you masturbate... the orgasm was all your doing. It had nothing to do with me.”

“I can’t believe it! You’re scared!” she said with a smile. Alice was enjoying the sudden power she had over him. “So... tell me exactly... how did you know I was masturbating?”

“Uh... " Jeremy started to stammer, but before he could go on.

“Busted! So how did you do it?” she said. “Spell? telepathy? Are you some kind of superhero who has the power to make girls come at a glace? Because you’ve certainly been my hero tonight! Seriously, I am pretty sure you couldn’t have drugged me... So, was it some kind of my high-tech hypno-device?” Alice was smiling from ear to ear, she was having way too much fun with this.

Jeremy swallowed hard. “Look, I really think you’re having some kind of break from reality. I just came here to get some dinner. Now I should probably get going.” Jeremy tried to scramble out of there as fast as he could, but as he turned to go she grabbed him by the arm, hard.

In an icily-deadly tone, she said “Don’t. Just don’t. I get it. You’re terrified. It is written all over you. Maybe you’ve got you’re self in over your head. Maybe you’re scared I am going to the police. But don’t lie to me.” After a moment she added “Look, there is more, as that orgasm was... washing over me... I... I saw you. And I had all these thoughts about you. No. I mean I knew all these things about you I didn’t know before. I want you. I need you. Every time I look at you, your body ignites my dreams in a fire of insatiable lust.“

Jeremy went pale. “What did just you say?”

Alice smiled. “I am saying,” she said in an exaggerated tone of exasperation “That every moment I look at you... all I can think about is how I am going to get you inside my pussy.”

“No,” Jeremy said, ignoring her obvious come on. “Repeat exactly what you said, word for word...”

Alice was a bit scared because Jeremy was suddenly so intense. “Um... your body ignites my dreams in a fire of insatiable lust?”

Jeremy knew those words. They were his words. “You heard me...” he said quietly, as if to himself. Jeremy’s mind started racing. He understood now. He brought her brain up to speed but wasn’t supplying it with fresh blood or oxygen. Her heart was beating much slower. And while big things like muscles needed too much oxygen and fuel to move... nerves are another matter. Her auditory and visual nerves were working, but somehow he was basically burning these words into her mind. She thought they were her thoughts. And she was looking right at him... they became her thoughts about him.

Jeremy collapsed back in his chair. “I am so sorry...” he started “It was an accident. It was all an accident. We... we can’t see each other again! It’s not safe for you. I’ll... I’ll just move out of town... and... and” As Jeremy looked up into her eyes he saw them glistening with tears. Then he heard her repeat the words his words, words he never should have said, and his heart dropped into his stomach.

Quiet tears started rolling down her cheeks. “Without you,” she said, “I’d kill myself.”

The echo of his words hit Jeremy in the gut. Jeremy threw his arms around her to comfort her. “I am so sorry. Don’t worry, I won’t leave you... I’ll never leave you. I am never meant to do this to you.” Jeremy knew he had to explain, to make her understand what had happened. But he wasn’t sure he had the emotional energy to even start. “I... I have something to show you.” Jeremy took his journal out of his pocket. “This might explain a bit better than I can right now.”

As Alice took the journal, a note fell out. Jeremy froze. His suicide note, which was not even an hour old, sat on the table for all the world to see. Alice picked it up with a questioning glance. He was horrified and utterly silent. Tentatively, she started to read. “The bastard selfish was going to kill himself?” She was furious and hurt he would have left her, she loved him for crying out loud, what else did he really need?

Before she said anything to him, she looked at the journal. Alice skipped the equations and techno babel and mostly read through the description of Jeremy’s life since the accident. When she was done she set it down, on the table. Jeremy waited on a knifes edge through the awkward silence. Overcome by a feeling of dread he watched her. He waited for her anger, her disgust, he waited for her to make him feel as awful as he believed he deserved.

When he couldn’t take the waiting anymore, he ventured “Well...?". Alice shook her head and chuckled, “Well, one thing is for sure, you have some pretty fucking hot dreams.” Alice laughed more as Jeremy went pale. “It is OK. Given the circumstances, I can’t blame you for what happened to me. And look, I really really enjoyed it. Maybe this is the accidental programming you put me through doing the talking, but I say... its all good.” Then her look hardened. “What isn’t all good is this suicidal bullshit. If you ever think about killing yourself again, I am going to hurt you in ways you can’t imagine. Then I’ll make you thank me for it.”

Jeremy was momentarily speechless. He realized he didn’t even know her name, this amazing girl that he spent the last several months obsessing over was still just ‘Red’. That needed to be rectified. “So, what is your name?” Jeremy asked.

Alice laughed. “Oh, I see how it is. First, bathe me in your jizz, then ask my name?” She loved the way he awkwardly didn’t know how to handle her jabs. Then she held out her hand to shake his and said. “I’m Alice. Alice O’Malley—The scarlet witch of your fantasies and the secret object of all your desires.”

Jeremy couldn’t help but laugh. Their moment was broken as a campus cop stuck his head into the dining hall and said “OK, that’s it you two. Time to move along—we got to lock up.”

The two stepped out into campus and started walking aimlessly. Jeremy couldn’t believe how wonderful it felt when she wrapped her arm around his and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked.

“So,” she said breaking the silence, “when are you going to fuck me?”

“What?” John exclaimed surprised.

“There is no way around it. Whatever you did, my body is absolutely purring every moment I am around you. You have given me some serious needs boy, and you owe it to pay up. Right Now.

“We could go back to my place?” Jeremy offered.

Alice scoffed. “That would take way too long. I mean NOW, now.” and she grabbed his hand and led him down a dark ally between two of the closer campus buildings. When she was far enough in that she figured they wouldn’t be seen, Alice leaned both hands against the wall and stuck her ass out. Giving Jeremy a blistering view of her assets. She took one hand pulled her ridiculously short mini skirt up over her ass and slid her panties to the side exposing her dripping wetness.

“I mean right this very minute. What do I have to give you instructions?” she teased.

Jeremy didn’t was another moment, as fast as he could fumble, he had his pants around his ankles and was taking her from behind. She felt exactly like she had in his dreams. She felt like she was molded perfectly to his dick. Like they were made for each other.

Jeremy slipped a hand up her shirt and cupped her breasts. “God they are perfect,” he thought to himself. But being lost in the moment, neither of them heard the campus cop walk up until he turned his overly bright flashlight on them.

Jeremy froze. In fact everyone froze. In his surprise, Jeremy stopped time again. He waited for the cop to say something but when nothing came he realized what he had done. He started to pull out of Alice, but as he did he decided she felt waaay too amazing to stop. “Fuck it!” Jeremy thought and he kept right on pounding her until he came.

After which he pulled up his pants. Then he slide her panties back over her pussy and pulled her skirt to its natural position. “Damn her panties are completely soaked,” Jeremy thought “She wasn’t kidding when she said her body was ‘purring’". Jeremy surveyed the situation. Getting caught fucking outside on campus would probably get them both a public indecency charge. Not to mention it would get him fired.

Taking a deep breath, he realized he was going to need the cop to forget it, and probably should give them a probable reason to be here. Stepping behind the cop he placed a hand on either side of his head and created a field.

“I never saw the man,” Jeremy said. “I ordered this sweet piece of ass co-ed to stand spread eagle against the wall and I searched her, making sure to feel up her tits, pussy, and ass as much as I could in the process. I was telling her I found drugs, and that her only way to avoid felony charges was if she let me give her a long hard fuck up the ass. Then I noticed the man behind me, he knows exactly what is going on. I am terrified I am going to lose my job over this. I am going to give them everything of value I have and get to some corner of campus as far away as possible. I am going to try to forget I was ever so stupid and never harass female students again. I will never mention this event to anyone. And if they ever see them again, I will say nothing, treat them with the utmost respect, and get the fuck away as fast as politely possible.”

This was perhaps a bit more cruel than necessary, but Jeremy figured it served the cop right for bothering two people fucking. “He could have just walked away, but no, he had to go and interrupt it.” Jeremy thought. Jeremy crossed his fingers and hoped this worked. He took a deep breath and...

“OHHH!!! FUCK!!!” Alice screamed and fell to the grass.

The cop immediately started shouting “I didn’t do that! It’s not what you think! Is she OK? OH fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!”

Jeremy had no idea why she collapsed again, but he tried to keep his wits about him. “She’ll be fine, you’ve just scared her half to death! Don’t tell me you were actually going to make this girl fuck you!” he hissed.

“No, No, it’s not like that. Look, uh, I don’t want this getting back to my Captain. So... um here...” The cop shoved a wad of cash into Jeremy’s hand. “And.. ah.. take this!” and he dropped his wristwatch. Then he ran at full kilt down the ally saying “Look after her, OK?”

Jeremy ran over to Alice. “Are you hurt?” he asked worriedly.

“Oh... definitely not... hurt.” She was breathing heavily. “What... did you do?” she looked up and smiled. Somewhat sheepishly Jeremy explained that just couldn’t stop fucking her. “That was just like the shower... it feels... better than any orgasm I have ever had. And trust me, I’ve had a few. Please do that again, and again. Do that to me all fucking night if you want.”

Jeremy raised an eyebrow. Finding his confidence he said “You want me to service you all night? I think you misunderstand. If you want the prize, you’re going to have to work for it.”

“Oh, I will. I am going to be the most mind-blowing girlfriend you’ve ever had.” Then paused, and with a sultry smile added, “Master”. She knew just how to press Jeremy’s buttons. He had not fantasied about being called master before, but the way she said it could melt lead.

After a minute, when she felt she could stand again, they made a b-line for his apartment.