The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: White Holes and Other Problems

by Jeremy Mathews

(MC, MD, MF, FF, TS)

Chapter 6: The Best Laid Schemes of Mice and Men

When Alice and Jeremy got to his apartment, they found it had been ransacked. The wood around the front door lock was in splinters, tables and chairs were overturned, and papers were everywhere. Half joking Alice asked, “What, do you have the CIA after you or something?”

“I have no idea. Whatever is going on though, one thing is certain. It is not safe here” he responded darkly. “Come on, let me walk you back to your dorm room.”

After that Jeremy was lost in thought. He was clearly upset, so Alice figured it was just best to let him be the one to break the silence. When they got up to the dormitory, Jeremy said “OK, I guess you should give me your number. I’ll give you a call later and make sure you doing alright.”

Alice gave him a sideways glance. “Really? And you’re going to do what? Sleep on a bench tonight?”

“No.” Jeremy said “I’ll just go back to my office. I keep a couch there for late nights anyways.”

“You really think that whoever tore apart your home isn’t going to think to look for you in your office?“

“You’ve got a point there. But, don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.”

“I have got to worry about you,” Alice protested “You’re my soul.” Jeremy recognized that last part as well and wondered how much he screwed with her head. “Just crash at my place tonight, we will figure something else out tomorrow.”

“Alison, look” he insisted “these aren’t your feelings, they are just things I put into your head. Not to mention, how do you think it will look if it gets around campus that a Prof. is sleeping in one of the students’ beds? I will have a pink slip before we wake up in the morning.”

Alice sighed. “Well, that might be a problem. My roommate is a huge gossip, and kinda a bitch. Sometimes it feels like she has been trying to make my life difficult all year. She is going to give us shit for sure. But, I don’t know, can’t you whammy her or something?”

“Whammy her?”

“Yeah, like you did with me and the cop, make yourself invisible, make her ignore you, something like that?” then Alice looked straight into his eyes and said. “I just want to fall asleep in your arms. I just... really need to be held tonight. It has been a long and weird day.”

That stopped Jeremy. Those were definitely not his words. She needed this. Jeremy felt he owed her at least that much. “Fine, you win,” he said.

Alice smiled. “Good, you should know now that I always do,” she said as she turned to go in. Then she added without turning around. “Don’t forget to make sure she sleeps through the fucking.”

By the time they got to her room, Jeremy’s good mood had returned and he was feeling more than a little frisky. He let Alice step into the room first, and... stopped everything. It was getting much easier with practice, he mused.

When he stepped into the room he was surprised to see how attractive her roommate was. She was a short Asian girl with a mostly athletic build, except for her enormous breasts. She was some anime artist’s dream come true. There was also something vaguely familiar about her, but Jeremy just couldn’t place it.

Placing each hand on either side of her head and creating his time field, Jeremy look straight into her eyes and said. “I have been a bitch to my roommate. I will try my hardest to be the best roommate possible. I will ignore him. I will do my best not to acknowledge him in any way when he is around.” Feeling a sudden spark of inspiration, Jeremy decided it couldn’t hurt to have a little fun. So Jeremy continued, “Whenever I am in his presence I am incredibly horny. His presence makes me more horny than I have ever been, more horny than seems physically possible.” Smiling and completely carried away Jeremy added “He is my personal sex God. My one and only God. I must do everything he wants or risk his vengeance. Acknowledging him will only incur his wrath. In his anger, he may deny me sex. In his anger, he may strip me of my very sense of gender. He might strip me of my desire and ability to receive pleasure from any man or woman, or even myself. So I must never acknowledge his presence.“

Jeremy chuckled. Power definitely corrupts, but is getting her hot and bothered really so bad? Besides he was only planning to be here one night. But it did seem a little cruel to allow her no release at all... so he continued.

“My roommate Alice is first among his Angles. She is an expression of his will. When he fucks Alice it is a miracle on earth. During these moments I feel compelled to watch... compelled to touch myself. I know this is his will. Every orgasm I have is a prayer to my God, it elevates my soul and brings me joy and happiness.”

Jeremy smiled. He was going to enjoy watching her furiously masturbate while he was fucking Alice. “Yes,” he thought “tonight is definitely going to be a good night.” Then he stepped back and started time again.

Alice saw Jeremy appear behind her roommate. Alice tried to cover before her roommate freaked out. “Mei, I would like you to meet my friend Jeremy. Jeremy this is Mei.” Mei looked in the direction that Alice gestured, but seemed as if she looked right through Jeremy. “Alice, are you feeling OK? There’s no one here but you and me. Here sit down, let me get you a drink.”

Mei dragged Alice over to the tiny kitchen table. Jeremy mused that it was as if someone took a shrink ray to a real home. The University tried to squeeze everything into one big room. The ‘Kitchen’ on one side with a tiny fridge, a little kitchen table with just two chairs. The microwave was small enough that it came out of a little tikes playset, and it was probably just as powerful. The other side of the room had a tiny love seat, a small coffee table, and a big TV. “Basic,” he thought, “but good enough for student life.”

Jeremy took the chair opposite Alice.

Alice pointed to Mei and gave Jeremy a mock confused glance. “Oh, I convinced her something bad would happen if she acknowledged I exist. She should do her absolute best to completely ignore me while I am here even to the point of denying my existence.”

Alice shrugged. “That works I guess.”

Mei came back carrying a cup of tea. “Yes, tea always helps. Here, drink this slowly. My father gets it whenever goes back to visit family in Vietnam. It’s ungodly expensive, he buys it directly from the farmers, but it is simply amazing.“

Alice hesitated, then lift the cup to her nose almost suspiciously. “Are you sure you don’t mind sharing your special stash? You could have just made a cup of Lipton.”

“Ugh!” Mei said pulling a face. “That stuff tastes like seawater. It’s just awful, no once you’ve had this, you’ll never go back. Nothing is too good for MY roomie.“

Alice took a hesitant sip. “Wow, you are right. This is the best tea I have ever had.” She said while giving Jeremy a hard look.

“She might also try to be a really good roommate,” Jeremy said. “She sounded like she had been something of a bitch to you in the past.” Alice didn’t look at all pleased about this turn-up, but before Jeremy got a chance to ask her, Mei sat down on his lap.

“Alice,” Mei began and immediately paused to take a sip of her own cup of tea. “Roommates should have complete honesty right?”

Alice looked at Mei cautiously, not quite sure where she was going. “Of course.”

“Good. I think so too,” Mei said decisively. “I need to make a confession. Sometimes... I borrow your things without asking.”

“I knew it!” Alice injected, feeling very smug. “I knew my favorite hairbrush has been missing for like a month. So, what exactly have you borrowed?“

“Um...” Mei nervously took a sip of her tea. “Well, it started with your hairbrush. One night after Bible study, I was just, um... really tempted. And I...” Suddenly a dam opened up and the words came blurting out, “I-am-sorry.—I-desecrated-your-hair-brush.—I-know-it’s-a-sin.—I-couldn’t-help-it.—But-I-couldn’t-let-you-find-out-so-destroyed-it.”

“Wait,” Alice said slowly, processing the new information. “You fucked yourself with my hairbrush, and then threw it away so you wouldn’t get caught?”

“Destroyed it.” Mei said meekly.

“What do you mean destroyed it?”

“I threw it into a fire. The girls in Bible study, they say burning it is the only way to get God to forgive you.” Mei explained.

Alice shook her head. “Just to be clear. You fucked yourself with my hairbrush?”

Mei picked up her tea and took a long sip. She swallowed hard and added, “And your vibrator.”

“You went into my room?” Alice almost seemed at a loss for words. “And you used my vibrator? Did you destroy that too?”

“No,” Mei said quickly. “I put it back every time.”

Alice passed the point of anger and was now starting to chuckle. “Every time you say? And how many times were there?”

Mei cringed. “I don’t know... During the first time, it hit me while I was... um... you know.”

“Fucking yourself?” Alice offered.

“Yeah, um, that. I realized that I didn’t know if you cleaned it before putting it away. And I started thinking about how it had been... um... inside you... and now it was inside me... and that meant that it was like you were... inside me. I mean, you’re just so beautiful, and if you were a man... I would... I would...” Suddenly the right word occurred to Mei and she added with a wicked smile “Sin.”

“Mei,” Alice began carefully, “are you lesbian?”

“NO!” Mei exclaimed. “I am a good catholic girl and that is a vile sin. Besides, I even did it once.” Suddenly remembering her upbringing she hastily added “But only once.” After a pause, she continued “There was this new young priest at my hometown Church. Each week during confession I would tell him about all of the inappropriate thoughts I had about him. One week the temptation was a bit too much for both of us. But it’s okay, he absolved us of our sins, and said God will forgive us.“

Alice chuckled. “I bet he did. Damn girl, you nailed your priest in the confessional. And that is how you lost your cherry? That one deserves a high five.“

Mei timidly high-fived Alice. It seemed wrong to take pride in her sin, but Mei felt like she was riding a high of relief, so she obliged Alice. Alice didn’t seem upset, she got her darkest secrete out in the open and was being accepted despite it. She thought to herself that this was the first time she could be herself, wholly and fully herself with anyone. It felt great. Without any hesitation she through in the last tidbit. “And I took your red panties. The really nice ones. I like to wear them while I... you know.”

Alice laughed “Keep them, and the vibrator too, consider them my gift.”

“No,” Mei put in quickly. “I would like... I mean... what I like about using your vibrator is thinking about how it has touched you... there, and now it is touching me... and it’s like we are touching... there.”

“Okay Mei, let me get this straight,” Alice said. “You like boys, but you like to masturbate while wearing my panties and thinking about my pussy touching yours?”

“... Yes?” Mei replied. “I know it sounds bad, but I promise I am not some kind of sinful pervert. Normally, I am really a good girl. But you just so beautiful... it makes me feel very... weak.”

Alice had enough of this self-loathing sexuality bullshit. Alice looked into her eyes and said “Mei, repeat after me, ‘I am bisexual. I like beautiful and sexy women. I like beautiful and sexy men. And that is not a sin.’ Got it.“

With a nod, Mei repeated her. And afterward, she couldn’t stop smiling. This Angel of God had listened to her confession and found no sins. Years of guilt and repression were just slipping away.

Alice smiled listening to her. “That’s my girl. Now if you accept who you are, and drop all this guilt about sex, maybe we can play a game of rock, paper, scissors sometime. Except without the rock, paper, if you know what I mean.” Alice demonstrated with her fingers in the shape of two scissors.

“Okay!” Mei beamed.

After a few moments, Jeremy finally piped up. “Wow, she is really taking this ‘Ignore him’ to a level I didn’t expect. Um, my legs are falling asleep with her on my lap like this for so long. I am not sure how she will take me just moving her. Um... could you give a guy a little help?”

Alice just laughed. “You dug this hole yourself, you get yourself out of it!”

“What?” Mei asked.

Between hardy laughs Alice managed to say “Nothing, just talking to myself. I am feeling much better Mei. The tea really did the trick, thanks. I am just going to veg out for a bit on the couch if you don’t mind.”

“Sure thing.” Mei replied.

Once Mei saw Alice turn her back and head towards the TV, she discreetly slipped a hand into her panties and started playing with her clitoris. She was in the presence of her God, she could feel His throbbing erection through his pants. The moment He put His hands on her hips, she felt an orgasm pass through her like an electric charge. It took all her will not to cry out, to not reveal that she was aware of His presence. She just closed her eyes and allowed herself a little shudder that Alice would not notice. Then she whispered to herself “Amen”.

“Shit, did I just make her come?” Jeremy thought to himself. He had only meant to move her off of his lap. He had noticed she was playing with herself, but she was being so sly about it he doubted Alice had noticed anything. But his legs were asleep and he really had to go the bathroom, so he couldn’t just let this play out.

He felt the small shudder run through her as soon he placed his hands on her hips. And the little “Amen” she whispered made it clear exactly what happened. “Yeah”, Jeremy thought to himself “tonight is going to be a good night.” It turned out moving Mei was a lot easier than he thought it would be. She just let him guide her as if it was her idea to stand in the first place. In fact, he could have sworn she was enjoying being moved by an unseen force.

After relieving himself, he was headed back to the couch where Alice was watching some old Sci-fi movie. Just as he was about to sit down Alice looked up and said “What the fuck happened to your pants?!”

Jeremy looked down at the large wet spot on his leg. “Oh, I made Mei feel... amorous whenever I am around. I guess, she gets quite wet.” Jeremy never saw the fist coming, and he definitely had never been sucker-punched that hard. One moment he was looking down at the stain on his pants and the next thing he knew his ass was on the ground and he was wondering if his nose was broken.

It took him a moment to realize that time had again stopped. He thought about taking advantage of the situation but decided better of it. He just got up, and got a towel and ice for his face, and started time back up again.

“You fucking bastard!” Alice boomed “What else did you do to her? Huh? Make her constantly crave your cum? Turn her into a five-dollar whore? Is she going to start dressing only in Latex?”

Jeremy winced as he removed the ice pack to speak. “Shit. No. Nothing like that. She is just gorgeous, and when I was making her ignore me... I got a little carried away. I told her she was turned on around me, and that... she would...” Jeremy hesitated to admit the next part. “And that she would masturbate while we were fucking, someplace, you know, someplace I could see.”

“You wanted to watch her jerk off while you fucked me?” Alice asked incredulously.

“Yeah,” Jeremy said.

Raising an eyebrow Alice asked, “That’s it?”

“Yes!” Jeremy insisted.

“Then why was she busy throwing out her bibles and crucifixes until the moment we started fighting?”

“What!” Jeremy turned around and looked at the trash to see it was now full of the trappings of a devoted catholic life. Mei was standing next to it still holding a string of rosary beads, dumbfounded and horrified not unlike a deer in headlights. She had no idea how to react to an Angel striking God, and how to go about pretending that God wasn’t there when he needed saving.

The door to Alice’s room slammed.

Mei took off like a bullet after her. Running his hands through his hair Jeremy wonder what the hell was happening, and how it had all turned south so quickly. Jeremy waited for five or so minutes before working up the nerve to step into Alice’s room.

The room was dark, with a dim light streaming through the window. Jeremy guessed it was from the antique gas lights they used around the quad outside. Alice was lying in a fetal position on the floor with her head in Mei’s lap. She was sobbing heavily. Alice’s words from earlier came to him “It has been a long and weird day”, she said. At the time he assumed she meant everything with the two of them. Looking at her crying as Mei stroked her, he got the distinct feeling something more was going on.