The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: White Holes and Other Problems

by Jeremy Mathews

(MC, MD, MF, FF, TS)

Chapter 9: Marching to the Band’s Music

Jeremy made his way back to Alice’s dorm. He wanted to check on Mei, and see how she was doing. He was genuinely worried about her. Thankfully, it was easy to sneak into the building, and they had left the front door to their dorm room unlocked.

“So, who have you been fucking?” Alice greeted him.

“Uh...” Jeremy stuttered.

“Don’t play coy Scofield, your class was over an hour ago and you reek of sex.” Alice smiled.

“Um... Ashley Carter,” he said hesitantly.

“Oh, not that bitch. She’s good-looking enough, I suppose, but Christ she is such a stuck-up pain in the ass.”

“That’s my point exactly!” Jeremy said. “She was giving Mei a hard time, so I decided she needed a lesson in humility.”

“And you accomplish this by fucking her?”

“No, that was for fun. Let’s just say that now she has a few new kinks to explore.”

“That’s more like it.” Alice smiled, “Wait, when was she giving Mei a hard time.”

Just then, Mei came in. “Oh. Hi, Dr. Scofield!” she beamed.

“Please, outside of class and office hours, ‘Jeremy’ will do just fine.”

“Wait, you can see him?” Alice interrupted.

Mei gave Alice a confused look.

“Yes, turns out she is in my Calc class and things were going to get tricky if I didn’t figure something out. I cannot undo anything, but I can add to the existing thoughts, as long as they don’t contradict anything done previously.”

“So you cannot undo anything you’ve done to me?” Alice asked, looking a little concerned.

“Not yet. But with Mei, I have made things a bit easier.”

“Yeah,” chipped in Mei. “I find it easy to learn in Prof. Scofield’s class, even though the whole time I am really, REALLY...” and she paused. Looking over at Prof. Scofield she put up her hand to the side of her mouth so he could see and mouth, “horny.” She had to pretend He was a professor after all.

A defeat and broken look came over Alice’s face. “That’s just GRRREAAATT!” Alice said sarcastically, “I am glad he is such a good Prof.” and she marched off to her room.

Mei and Jeremy exchanged a confused glance. Mei started to go after her, but Jeremy stopped her. “Give us a minute alone, would you?”

“Sure,” Mei said uncertainly.

Jeremy found Alice in a fetal position on her bed, silently crying. “Hey, I am sorry I did this. I promise that I’ll find a way to make you better.”

“It’s not even that,” Alice said. The bright, hard-headed, strong woman he’d come to know now seemed exhausted and utterly depressed. Jeremy didn’t understand how things turned on a dime like that and noticed it was not for the first time.

“What is it, Alice?”

“I love you and I could never keep a secret from you” she started.

Jeremy felt a familiar pit of guilt in his stomach as he another echo of his own rants. “How many weeks did I fuck with her head?” he wondered, “What have I actually done?”

“But,” Alice continued, “I don’t know how... to... It’s just so... so fucked up.” She started to sob hard.

“Just tell me. Whatever I did, I will do everything I can to make it better.”

“It’s not YOU, you FUCKING ASSHOLE,” she screamed. Oddly, that seemed to bring her down to earth a bit, and she said more calmly, “It’s my ex-boyfriend Johnny. Well, my boyfriend before you... before you saved me...”

“Has he been hitting you? I could go give his ass a beat down he never saw coming...”

“No.” she scoffed. “It’s so much fucking worse than that... he... he...” and she started to sob hard again. Jeremy just held her until she found the ability to go on. “Let me just show you.”

She picked up a FedEx box from next to the computer and handed it to Jeremy. “I got this the morning we met,” she said. It had a small wooden box inside, and when he flipped it open there was a syringe filled with some amber-colored liquid and a note that read: “Red, Can’t wait to get inside you. xoxo J” On the flip side of the note was the url from some website “http://fucktheclutch.com”

Jeremy gave Alice a puzzled look. She just handed him her laptop. “Go on,” she said.

Of course, he went to the site immediately and discovered it was a website of self-made porn videos of the band members screwing groupies six ways to Sunday. Every video had a description and was tagged with positions, participants, and fetishes.

The lead guitarist/vocals was “Johnny Kilslug” and Jeremy figured this was Alice’s boyfriend. If Jeremy hadn’t already hated the man, the stage name would have been enough to push him over.

After clicking on Johnny’s tag, he was greeted with a list of 289 videos. Immediately, he noticed most carried an #inflamed tag, and a few had #nc. Curiosity got the better of Jeremy. He clicked on #nc, and opened the page of one of the videos. The description was: “NC Dike busting.... OH YEAH!!". The still behind the play button featured a cute lesbian couple holding hands and talking to the band. Jeremy was definitely getting a creepy vibe from this somewhat normal image. It just seemed out of place among the other videos. He decided to watch it.

* * *

It started with Johnny talking as he set up the camera. “Boys, I don’t think you understand what we have here. Inflamed is...”

“Is the best party drug ever!” the drummer, Steve, cut in from off-camera. “Damn, I have never seen a girl so eager as when she is flamin’ out!! Too bad it is as expensive as fuck.”

“You’re missing the point completely Steve. This shit isn’t just some party drug. It’s specially made for the band. When some bitch is inflamed she doesn’t just want cock, she needs the band’s cocks, nothing else will do. Shit, look at my girlfriend. I have her all fucked up with this shit, and she has no fucking idea. All she knows is she needs a little of Johnny Jr. every chance she gets, but when we’re on the road... she just stays at home keeping the fires nice and hot while she’s waiting for me. The bitch won’t even consider fucking anyone else.“

“What’s up with that Johnny? Why keep her on a string at home? You get all the hot pussy you want whenever you want.” Eric, the bass guitarist, asked.

“Sometimes it isn’t about quantity, but quality. I have that little hoe trained to do shit you wouldn’t believe.” Johnny grins. “But you’re still missing the point.” Johnny opened the door, said to the security guard, “Hey, why don’t you let those two dikes back here. The blonde with the shirt of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy making out and the heifer she’s leading around.”

A minute later, the door opened and a cute blonde and a slightly chubby brunette came in. The blonde was apparently named Megan, and her girlfriend was Kristen. Kristen did indeed have curves, but by no means was a heifer to Jeremy’s mind. At first, there is the expected groupie chatter/excitement, and things seem pretty normal.

Then Johnny’s voice took on a creepy vibe as he took control of the conversation. “So, am I right that you girls are a couple?”

“Two years now,” Kristen says, with a smile, as she takes Megan’s hand.

“And do you ever, ‘switch teams’... even just for a single game?”

“Sorry guys. I’ve never understood why straight men have such a hard time with this. Do you really want a dick up your ass?” Megan said.

“No, no, I most certainly do not.” Johnny laughed. “See, I was wondering if you could help us out. See, my bandmates think that is the end of the story, but I think I can convince you to fuck our brains out. In fact, I figured I could have you two begging for our cocks. What do you think girls, you think that’s possible?”

“No!” Kristen says and gets up, “I think it’s time we go. Thanks for letting us backstage. Let’s go Megan.”

Megan hesitated just a moment, unsure how to react. Then everything went sideways. Johnny took advantage of her distraction. Quickly stepping behind her, he clamped one hand over her mouth. With the other hand, he plunged a needle into her neck and quickly injected her with the same amber-colored drug that Jeremy had seen in Alice’s package.

Megan’s eyes rolled back into her head as she collapsed to the floor. Kristen turned and screamed her name. Johnny started laughing hysterically.

“Johnny WHAT THE FUCK!” the bassist, Eric, shouted in horror. “You trying to land us in fucking jail”.

Kristen ran over and checked on the love of her life. She frantically tried to bring Megan back to reality.

“Megan! Megan, talk to me! Megan, are you OK? MEGAN!!” and Kristen turned and screamed at Johnny “What the FUCK did you do to her, you BASTARD!”

“Relax,” said Johnny. “She’s never felt this good in her life.”

Eric passed around the room repeating “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, ...” to himself. The other band members looked on like deer in headlights.

“I am going to KILL you, you son of a bitch!” Kristen shouted. But as she was about to leap, Megan caught hold of her arm.

“Kristen, no!” Her voice took on a commanding tone that caught Kristen by surprise. “Kristen, he’s right, this feels good. I mean really. fucking. incredibly. good. I feel... so god damn... happy. Like meeting you, and getting my dream job, and winning the lottery all fucking wrapped up and multiplied by... something fucking huge.“

“Megan, come on. We’ve got to get out of here. You heard him before, he is just getting you dopey and high so he can fuck you,” Kristen insisted. “And after he is done raping us, he will kill us, and leave us in the dumpster behind the club.”

“This shit is making me fucking horny” Megan mused. “But I feel perfectly clear-headed Hon. You are my one and only love, and I belong to you, body and soul. You’re the only one I’m fucking tonight.“

“Awww... how touching.” Johnny mocked. “And there is nothing I can do to tempt you to give my cock a try? Not even this?” Johnny ran the back of his fingers over Megan’s cheek.

“Oh, holy fuck,” Megan moaned.

“Get the hell away from her, you pervert!” Kristen shoved him away.

“Let me explain to you how this is going to work, darling.” Johnny smiled. “You see, that drug your girlfriend just took, it’s called ‘inflame’. Specially made for me and the boys in the band. You see, it doesn’t just make you feel frisky. It’s keyed to our ‘sexual hormones’, and for her, those hormones feel like fucking Nirvana. Just the sweat from my skin is enough to make her swoon, but my cock, my man milk, right now she needs them. And she is going to get more and more aroused until she gets some sweet, sweet, loving from me or one of my mates here.” Johnny brought his face close to Kristen’s. His voice took on a cold, mean edge “and it Doesn’t. Ever. Stop. If she doesn’t little of...” Johnny grabbed his crotch. “then, well, she won’t be good for anything but a loony bin before long.“

Understanding crossed Megan’s face. She got it, and she knew exactly what Johnny was saying.

“No,” Kristen said through tears. “I’ll get her to a hospital, get that shit out of her system. But there is no fucking way I am going to just let you rape my girlfriend!” her voice crescendoed into a scream.

“And I wish you the best of luck. Besides, I wasn’t going to just fuck her anyways.” Johnny took another syringe and set it down on a table. “If you want one of us to fuck her, you need to flame up first. Then, when you’re begging for some sweet man meat, and only then, will we give her what she needs. And only if you do every degraded thing we say.”

“FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.” Kristen screamed as she tried to pull Megan to the door.

What followed next was a long back and forth between Megan and Kristen. Kristen repeatedly tried to get her love out of there, while Megan resisted every attempt. Megan knew Johnny was telling the truth, and she knew what she needed. When Kristen tried to call the police, Megan smashed her phone. Megan asked Kristen to take the inflame. She tried to bargain. Telling Kristen how good it felt, how it would just be a one-time thing. Eventually, Megan began to beg and plead for Kristen to take the drug.

After a long while, when it seemed nothing would break the stalemate, Megan pulled a knife from her boot and put it to her own throat.

“Do it Kristen. Do it or I swear to god I will slit my FUCKIN’ throat. PLEASE Kristen. PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME DO IT!” Megan begged. A single red drop peaked up from where the tip of the blade met her neck.

As the drip slowly ran down Megan’s pale neck, Johnny smiled. Eric started saying “No! No, Megan! Don’t do this.”

Kristen sobbed as she reached for the needle. With shaking hands, she jammed the needle into her thigh and pressed down on the plunger.

The effect was immediate. She fell to the floor in pure... Joy. She was confused, she expected to feel a rush of pleasure and carnal desire. But that wasn’t it at all. It was just pure knowledge that everything was perfect and she was happy. Truly, honestly, blissfully happy. Maybe for the first time ever. She didn’t hate her body. She didn’t need her fucking born-again parents’ approval. She was complete. In a moment, she realized there was one thing she needed. Really, REALLY NEEDED. She thought to herself that she could fuck them all... that she WOULD fuck them all. Even that asshole Johnny. Killing him could wait for a minute.

Megan wasted no time. As Kristen rode the initial rush, Megan tore Kristen’s clothes off as quickly as she could. Kristen smiled at Johnny and said, “Well, are we going to fuck, or what?”

“I don’t know,” Johnny said. “You’ve been awfully mean. Maybe if you’re a good girl and beg enough, we’ll see. But I certainly will help out your lovely girlfriend here. A deal IS a deal. What do you say Megan? Are you ready to have your first hard dick? You ready to give me your anal cherry?”

Megan hesitated for a moment, bit her lip and nodded.

“Good girl. And lucky for you, I’ve got my lube right here.” Johnny said shaking a small bottle. She turned around as he discarded his pants and greased his dick. Meanwhile, Kristen had spread her legs as wide as she could and started finger fucking herself, while she begged for someone to put their cock in her pussy.

Megan got on all fours. Looking back with a smile, she wiggled her ass and said “Come and get it.”

Johnny didn’t bother to reply. He stood behind her and, none too gently, penetrated her asshole. Once he was inside, he managed to lift her off the ground. Megan’s grunted “Yes, yes, yes...” came rhythmically almost like a chant, as Johnny held her up by her waist, legs draped over his arms, as she supported herself on her forearms. Megan realized, if he could make her ass feel this good, it BELONGED to him. Looking at Kristen, Johnny said “Get over here, cunt, and do the only thing you’re good at. Munch this whore’s carpet.” Kristen scrambled under the two and began to lick Megan’s dripping snatch while Johnny’s balls smacked her face.

It didn’t take long for him to blow his load into Megan. The moment she felt his warm semen shoot into her, she started to orgasm violently. She shoved Kristen’s face away. She normally loved the way Kristen teased her clit, but now it was just a distraction to the real show. Every heartbeat brought a wave of pleasure radiating from her ass that was unlike anything she had ever known. He lowered her to her feet, but she just collapsed onto the floor. Megan just laid in the bliss his cum was bringing her.

Kristen scrambled over, determined to get her lips around his glorious cock. Even the smell of his semen was driving her wild, and she wanted to find out how good it tasted.

“Don’t even think it.” Johnny cut her off. “Me and the band... we don’t fuck ugly dikes. Maybe, if you’re lucky, one of my buddies will take a little pity. But most likely, you’re going to have to suck the jizz and shit out of her asshole if you want to get the fix you need.“

Kristen started to cry as she crawled over. She found the idea repulsive, but she knew she was going to give in and eat Megan’s ass. She had never needed anything so badly in her life. Johnny laughed as he pulled on his pants and walked out with the rest of the band. But Eric waited behind.

He couldn’t leave the bright-eyed Kristen like this. Bare minutes ago, she had been happily holding Megan’s hand and was on top of the world. Now she was broken, dejected, and left to awful desperation. Just as she had resigned herself to her fate, she felt a wonderful electric pleasure coming from a hand on her shoulder.

“Don’t worry,” Eric said looking in her eyes, “I’ll help you.”

“Thank you” Kristen smiled as Eric laid her down and took her in a missionary position. Kristen had never felt so good or so happy as she felt him easily slip inside her. Inside, she hated to admit it, even to herself, but she knew she would be there for the show next week and looking to score some more inflame.

* * *

Alice waited, jiggling her knee as Jeremy watched the video of Johnny destroying two young girls. He didn’t get it yet, not fully. Now he saw what the drug could do after one dose, but he didn’t know what Johnny had done to her.

She felt strangely relieved at the disgust and horror on Jeremy’s face as he watched. He wasn’t into this sick shit, that was something at least. When he finished watching the video, she wiped away some tears and said “#Red, that one is for me.”

Jeremy turned his attention back to the laptop, and sure enough, when he clicked on #Red there were dozens of videos. Their titles seemed to come in two varieties: “Realization: ...” and “Payment: ...".

Alice saw that Jeremy couldn’t watch what Johnny had done to her, and she wasn’t sure she wanted him to. So instead she explained, “The drug, the arousal never completely wears off. Each time you do it, you need the band a little more. Worse, somehow it fucks with your ability to get pleasure from sex. Eventually, you can’t come at all if you aren’t flaming. Add to that the drug is very addictive. So, if you want to get away from the band, not only do you need to break the addiction, you have to face a life of being constantly aroused but never getting release.

“I was Johnny’s high school girlfriend. I had no idea what kind of sicko he was inside.” Alice started crying again “Can you believe I started taking this shit willingly?”

Something clicked for Jeremy, “Yesterday when you realized I fucked with Mei’s head. It brought up the feelings of what Johnny was doing to you, that is part of why you were so furious.” Alice was visibly getting agitated again, but she nodded. “And just now, the way Mei is always horny around me...

“It reminded me of... me,” Alice said shakily. She calmed herself and went on “But it is so much worse than what you’ve done. He doesn’t just use the drug to get high with girls. He isn’t even content to keep a bunch of bitches ready to fuck you at a moment’s notice. Johnny is a sadistic son of a bitch. Eventually, he got tired and bored of just having sex. He decided he needed... ‘something more’. He started getting off on all the sick shit he could make girls do to get their fix. He started making them do the things that hurt them most.“

“He likes the image of the sweet loving slutty girlfriend. So he makes me...", Alice lost control and started sobbing uncontrollably for a minute. When she found the composure to go on she said “... forget. He makes me take some hypnotic drug he’s got, and he makes me forget every vile thing he has done. He leaves me the dotting girlfriend. Who is completely devoted, and in love with him. Then...” she took a deep breath.

“Then he sends me a package like that a week or so before the next time I see him. He has programmed me to go to that site, without realizing I am always recording myself when I visit it. He gets off on the pain and horror of me rediscovering what he has done one to me.”

“Revelations?” Jeremy asked.

“Yeah,” Alice said with a sniffle. " Only this time, he didn’t give me a week. He arranged it so the package would arrive the fucking day the band came into town. And what did I do after I found out... I didn’t even manage a day of resistance. When you found me, I was in the shower getting ready. Absolutely fucking despising him. And frigging my brains out at the thought that maybe I could get to fuck him. Then out of know where... you happen.“

Alice laughed “Of course, with my luck, I didn’t get dominated by just one mind-controlling asshole. Oh no, I never do things by half measures, I had to go and attract a second.”

“I will get you free of this,” Jeremy said, without any idea how he would do it.

“And if I don’t want you to?” Alice asked. “Because..., I kinda like belonging to you. It might be the programming talking, but you treat me right. Besides, if I belong to you, no third asshole can come and claim me.” Deciding she needed to lighten the mood she added “Not to mention, you are a great fuck.”

“Ok, we are putting this conversation on hold for the moment. I will figure out how to free you and Mei, and then we will figure out what to do.”

Alice smiled. He had included Mei. “Maybe he actually is okay,” she thought.

“So, what are ‘Payments’?” Jeremy asked.

Alice stiffened. She looked up at Jeremy and looked absolutely terrified. She took a deep breath, swallowed, and quietly said “He... makes me... do things.”

Jeremy could see right away this was worse maybe than being turned into a sexual slave, twice. Somehow, even worse than being made to forget and think Johnny was a loving boyfriend, until the next time he pulled up the curtain up on her little canary cage.

Alice’s breathing few shaky and she continued, “He knows I can’t... stop myself f-f-from flaming up. He knows, eventually, I’ll take that syringe and g—...” Alice broke into sobs, before taking another deep breath. “Give into the addiction. Once I do, he refuses to fuck me until... I... give him his ‘payment’. At first, it was small stuff. Fuck that stranger... seduce some dad at the playground. Then it turned darker,...” Taking another deep breath she continued “get gangbanged by some homeless dudes, b-b-breaking...” Again Alice dissolved into sobs.

Jeremy just held her, he knew instinctively he needed to let her get through this. After a long while, she cleared her nose with some tissues. “He wanted me to lead on some high school kid, make him head over heels for me, then crush his heart and his manhood.” Alice inhaled another trembling breath. “... and I did. It took me so long I was nearly insane by the end and so I was ruthless. I couldn’t risk Johnny not being pleased. After what I’ve done, that kid is never going to be okay again. Last time, he had me d-dose a nun. He didn’t even fuck her. He just wanted to see what would happen to some virgin. After about a week, she was sent to a mental hospital, after she wouldn’t stop trying to fuck anything in sight. I... I don’t know what happened to her after that.”

There was a long silence. Jeremy felt his blood go cold. He looked at Alice and said simply. “We are going to make that fucker pay.”

“No!” Alice immediately blurted out. “Johnny’s a dangerous, evil, fucker. He will fuck you up.”

Jeremy scoffed. “I can stop time, he literally can’t touch me. Don’t worry, I am NOT letting him continue this shit.”

“Oh, and you’ve got eyes in the back of your head? You can protect yourself from things you don’t see coming? What if he uses his hypno-drug on some kid and makes them say you’re a pedophile. Stopping time isn’t going to help much if you’re behind bars.”

“He’d hurt kids?” Jeremy asked horrified.

“Without hesitation,” Alice said.

“Then we aren’t just going to stop him. We are going to make that asshole suffer, but we will be smart about it. Tell me everything you know about him. Starting with where he gets this shit.”