The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dedication: To Kris P. Kreme and MsGrey (and to all EMC lovers whomever and wherever you may be).

White Knight and Titmouse

Issue #1

A Moment of Weakness

White Knight lay around his “Keep of Quiet”. He had painstakingly gone through his plan. He had even dropped a false rumor with Vanessa, who was the administrator and webmistress of his website that he was on a special mission with the Righteous Squad. Instead, tomorrow when arch villainess Titmouse attempted to rob the warehouse, he’d be there to stop her. Then he remembered something. The three strike law.

He thought, “Titmouse is down to her last strike. One more and she will serve a mandatory ten year sentence.” He had always had a soft spot for the villainess. He even visited her several times during her last stint in prison; claiming that he was there just to help rehabilitate her. In reality, he just wanted to see her lovely face and her sweet, petit form with amazingly large breasts. He also enjoyed talking to her. She was a smart woman, one worthy of his intellect. It was unfortunate that she was such a bad apple.

White Knight began to ruminate. He was so lonely. Why couldn’t he be more like Dark Avenger or Lightning Quick. Those guys were serious lady’s men. They never had any problems getting a date on Saturday night. White Knight was kind of shy. “You never get anywhere… you’re just too good for your own good,” laughed Amazing Amazon. He remembered how much her words stung him.

Well, there was always Glory Girl, with her perfect face, her perfect body and her blasted perfect blond hair! That was all she talked about when he had his one date with her. She had been a tease, but that was not what really had bothered him. She was just so blasted insipid. She was always calling him and trying to find out when he was going to ask her out again but he was always “busy”. He knew the whole “super community” was rooting for them to get together but he had no intention of spending his life with a Twinkie; even one with perfect hair.

Well, guess I might as well catch a quick nap, he thought, as sleep took him.

* * *

Titmouse was planning her heist. She had heard that White Knight was on a special mission with the Righteous Squad. This left her free to execute her little caper. When she thought of him, she smiled wistfully. He was just a big, dumb lug… but a really sweet one. He, of course, also had this incredible knack for finding out what she was up to and catching her in the act. Titmouse had only been caught and imprisoned twice in her illustrious career. In both occasions it was by her sweet, idiot savant.

“White Knight really is sweet,” she mused. He had been to see her a few times while she had been in prison. She had loved the way he had said all the right things, but was surreptitiously checking out her rack, which she continued to thrust in his face. She also loved the way he checked out her legs and her crotch as she coquettishly crossed and uncrossed her legs at regular intervals. She even thought she caught a quick glimpse of the outline of his package through his tights, though he quickly covered it with his cape.

“Too bad he’s such a goodie two-shoes. With his looks and his body… what a waste,” she thought.

“Well, with this haul, I should be able to retire, or at least take a very long vacation. Plenty of strapping young men in the south of France,” she laughed. Then a sad thought hit her. “None of them are as nice as White Knight,” she groaned, realizing that her crush was showing.

* * *

Titmouse stealthily crept passed the guards she had hit with her “knockout talons”. She had already disabled the alarm and security cameras. The shipment of cutting edge computer components was hers to take. She was carefully hefting several boxes onto a hand cart when all of a sudden she felt a pair of super strong arms surrounding her torso from behind. She sighed. Not bothering to turn around, she groaned. “You’re not supposed to be here!” she complained.

“I know,” came the masculine baritone behind her. “I heard about your little plans and decided that the ‘R-Squad’ could do without me this time.”

“Great.”

“Look, it’s not my fault that you were plotting a crime.”

“C’mon Knighty Whitey… let me go,” she wheedled, releasing an invisible plume of her powerful pheromones.

“You know your super pheromones have a limited effect over me,” he stated.

“But they do work… just a little right,” she coaxed.

“They do, but not enough to make me let you go.”

Titmouse knew it was a long shot. She could feel his mighty member rubbing against her lower back. All this was managing to do was make them both horny. Now she was desperate.

“Please Knight… you know it’s my third strike. I’ll be in prison for the next ten years, if not longer. I won’t be able to have a family!” she wailed.

White Knight was both horny and saddened by the situation. Still his duty was clear. “Sorry Miss Titmouse. I feel for you, but I have to take you in.”

Finally Titmouse relented. Her tone became frustrated and angry "Fuck! You’re so pathetically noble!" she sneered. "What are you waiting for? Take me to jail, you super wimp!" she screamed in rage. She felt a surge of desperate adrenaline triggered by fear, anger and frustration. Her glands exploded in a super powerful burst of pheromones, changing her body chemistry forever.

White Knight was a strange mix of emotions. He felt sad and really horny. He was hornier than he had been his entire life. But now he felt angry at her words. He was noble. "Too damn noble," he decided. In a moment of weakness, he quickly let go of Titmouse. He reached into his cape pocket, pulled out a psi-ball he had confiscated from Oblivion a few weeks ago and tossed it at her face.

Titmouse’s face became bathed in a purple light. It quickly filled her eyes and soon she was seeing all sorts of colors. Her mind quickly emptied and was soon ready to be filled by the first person who spoke to her.

Titmouse’s pheromones and White Knight’s frustration merged together. He moaned, “You’re mine forever… all mine…”

“Yours forever… all yours…” she murmured.

“God, you’re beautiful.”

“I am,” she smiled, as her head began to clear.

“I want you!” he exclaimed.

“I’ve always wanted you,” her expressive eyes began to moisten.

White Knight’s expression began to soften, as his frustration and the effects of her pheromones weakened. He saw sheer innocent adoration in the villainess’ eyes. Had he seen his own, he might have seen the same emotion. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her tenderly.

Titmouse knew that she had changed. While she was under the influence of the Psi-ball, he had taken ownership of her at a complete and fundamental level. Despite this, she was aware of how much she really loved him. She had always done so, but her selfish instincts had always put her at odds with his base core beliefs. Now that she was his, she could no longer be selfish. Now there was nothing stopping her from loving him. She kissed him back passionately and amped up her pheromones again.

It took every last bit of self-restraint not to make love to her right there and then. Instead, he picked up Titmouse into his arms and flew off in the direction of his Keep of Quiet.

“Oh Knight!” she cried between kisses, as they flew.

White Knight looked at the petit beauty in his arms. Secretly he had always yearned for her. She may have been a “bad girl”, but he loved her brains and her sauciness. She was a real woman. She was not shallow and flighty like Glory Girl or stuck up like Amazing Amazon. She was his woman. Then a thought entered his otherwise Titmouse influenced, lust-filled brain. He had robbed her of her will. This wasn’t real. With a super-heroic effort, he broke the kiss, just as they landed on the balcony of his Keep of Quiet. “I’m sorry Titmouse. I shouldn’t have…”

Titmouse smiled and thought, “He really is a noble knight… my noble knight,” before interrupting him. “Shhhh…” she put her finger to his lips.

“But I…”

“You saved me from making a huge mistake. You did your duty and now I’m your reward.”

“I shouldn’t have done it.”

“Maybe, but I’m really glad you did.”

“I’m sure that’s the Psi-ball talking.”

“No, that’s my love for you talking.”

“You love me? That can’t be. I only said that you were ‘all mine forever’,”

“I know,” she grinned, “and I am, but that’s not what I meant.”

“You mean…”

“I really love you. I think I’ve always loved you.”

White Knight gazed into the adoring eyes of his former prisoner; now his dearest love. He had been so lonely. He had searched the world for love and all he had found were fawning women or sluts who wanted to check out his package. It was always about what he could do for them. Titmouse’s look was all about what she could do for him and he sensed that it didn’t just have to do with her enslavement. He felt her pheromones beginning to take their toll on him and her look turned into a saucy grin. “So are we going to deal with that bulge in your shorts now or do you just want to suffer?”

They were naked within a minute.

Foreplay was not needed, as he pushed his rock hard tool into her willing body. He wasn’t the biggest or longest that she had had in her but he wasn’t too far off from it. He certainly was the hardest. Her pussy gladly conformed to his size and soon it was filling her better and nicer than any previous cock she had ever had. “Not too big, not too small…. Jusssssssst right,” she thought to herself as she began to moan even louder.

White Knight savagely thrust into her. Most people lacked an understanding of his physiology. That had been many of his foe’s undoing. While he was not invulnerable, he could change the density of his body by absorbing the energy around him. Right now, the only thing naturally hard about him other than his basic physique was his shaft. He continued plowing the woman of his dreams under him. He wasn’t sure if she was on birth control or not, but he did not particularly care at the moment. He loved this woman and he was going to mark her as his. As he had told her, she was his “forever”.

Titmouse knew she was close. She had never felt her climax rise so sharply, quickly or as high. She knew in a moment that she would share the culmination of everything she was and would be with the man she now ached to belong to. She did not fear this. She welcomed it. Soon she exploded, as she felt his scalding seed flood the deepest parts of her body, mind and being. She screamed his name, before feeling his lips capture hers. They soul kissed. A fleeting thought passed her brain before it vanished into the ether. “Nothing will ever be the same and thank God for that!”

While they didn’t last long on their first go-round, his stamina and her pheromones easily drove them to several powerful climaxes over the next hour.

In the afterglow he pillowed his head on her remarkably large breasts. She sweetly stroked his hair. “I knew you would be that good,” she grinned.

“You were pretty damn amazing yourself,” he laughed.

Titmouse put her free hand to her mouth in mock shock, “Knight, darling?”

“Yes, ‘my little mouse’.”

“You just swore.”

“You’re a bad influence on me,” he laughed.

“Not any more. From now on, I’m a good girl,” she beamed.

“Hopefully not too good.”

“Well, a good girl; at least outside of bed,” she laughed.

“I can live with that.”

Titmouse grin returned to a look of adoration. “You know I really meant what I said when I said I love you, right? It was the second thing I realized tonight.”

“What was the first?”

“You didn’t just luck into finding me and foiling my caper. The whole ‘dumb’ thing is an act, right?”

White Knight laughed. “Guilty as charged. I only was told ‘when’, but not ‘where’ or ‘how’. I used a series of algorithms that I turned into a program that I wrote to try to predict your actions and motivations. I then cross-referenced and matched them to likely targets based upon ease, target value and opportunity. From there, I was reasonable sure of what you were up to”

“Am I really that predictable?”

“Not really. It’s a pretty complicated program.”

“Who would have guessed it? White Knight is a computer geek.”

“Do I look like one?”

“Definitely not,” she husked, as she tilted his head up to her lips and into a sweet kiss.

After breaking the kiss, he lifted his head from her breasts and put his head on the pillow so their foreheads were touching. They gazed into each other’s eyes for a few moments.

White Knight then broke the silence. “I was worried that I had somehow enslaved you with the psi-ball, but you seem normal.”

“If I were normal, I’d be plotting to capture you,” she laughed, causing him to laugh.

“Aren’t you?”

“Nope. I already have. I have the one thing I’ve always wanted, but never knew I wanted. I have your heart.”

“You do,” he agreed. “So you’re not my slave?”

“Nope. At least not like that. You see, Knight?”

“Yeah?”

“You didn’t want a slave. You wanted a lover. You wanted a real friend. You were lonely and you wanted someone to share your life with,” she paused before continuing. “When I was under the effects of the Psi-ball, all you commanded was that I was yours forever… all yours. That was not a very specific command.”

“True. I guess I was just too overwhelmed by lust to think straight. On the other hand, if I had been thinking straight then I would never have used the psi-ball.”

“Well, here’s to not thinking straight,” laughed Titmouse. “Anyway, your command left my mind free to interpret what you meant when you said you want me to be ‘yours forever… all yours’. I did that based upon what I know about you. Additionally, somehow, I could sense things about you. I realized you had always desired me and harbored some romantic feelings for me. Because I’ve always felt the same way about you, I was ecstatic when I felt my brain begin to remove any possible obstacles for us being together. I’ve changed into your perfect lover, mate, partner and friend. To be honest, the changes really weren’t all that profound. I think we could have always been a good fit…”

“Except for your thieving ways,” he laughed.

“True. I’m not a thief anymore though. The one major obstacle that stood in the way of us being happy together was destroyed as a result of the psi-ball and your command.”

“You know, I don’t have much money.”

“That’s OK. I don’t need lots anymore. Besides, I have plenty if we need it.”

“But it’s ill-gotten gain.”

Titmouse laughed. “Some of it, but most of it is because I invested wisely. As far as the ill-gotten part, all of it predated my first imprisonment, so the statute of limitations has run out. The money is all legally mine… well, now ours.”

“I don’t know…”

“Listen, Knight. You may not be a dummy, but let’s face it; you’re not good with money. You spent your life savings to build this home….”

“Lair,” he corrected.

Titmouse rolled her eyes, but as more of a tease than out of any real frustration. “Men and their toys,” she thought before continuing. “OK, ‘Lair’… anyway… you get most of your money from collecting the minimum reward from capturing crooks. It pays for your groceries and utilities…”

“I designed my own power system that is a hundred percent ‘green’ and completely self-sufficient,” he boasted.

“OK, smarty pants. I acknowledged that you weren’t dumb. Anyway, what money do you have saved?”

“I guess I have about seven-thousand dollars...”

“That’s not savings. That’s just the left over reward money from your last job, right?”

White Knight hung his head. “Yeah.”

“You were counting on what, fifty-thousand for bringing me in?”

“Ten.”

“Ten? You gotta be kidding me! I gotta be worth at least a hundred K! What…” she started before White Knight grabbed her face and shut her up with a powerful kiss. Soon she was kissing him back passionately.

When he broke the kiss, she looked in his eyes. “I’m sorry. My point is that you need to look to the future. Aside from being a crook, I’m really good with money. I can help us, so we can have a family and a good retirement. Can you live with that?” she looked hopefully.

White Knight looked into the most beautiful green eyes he had ever seen. They were shining with love. While he had been relatively frugal, the Keep of Quiet had sucked up much of his resources. He was fairly self-sufficient, even growing much of his own food, but he could not bring himself to slaughter his own meat (he was just too tenderhearted). Now, the Psi-ball and his command had brought him everything that was missing in his life. The former super villainess was a loving and sensitive, yet sensible woman who would share his life. He smiled at her. “Let’s get married.”

Titmouse squealed “Yes!!!!!!!!” Her sensible streak was forgotten for now. She instinctively squirted out some of her pheromone, as she jumped on her man’s supine form and thrust his hardening member back into her. Then, she began riding him for all of her worth.

When it was over, Titmouse fell back into his arms and White Knight held her. He had longed for this kind of intimacy. She smelled so good, as he breathed her essence into his lungs. As he wasn’t getting aroused, he realized that this wasn’t her pheromones; just her natural scent. He put his nose to the back of her neck and just inhaled deeply. He was kind of jarred by her voice.

“OK, the first time that was really sweet but it’s getting creepy,” she said, trying to keep from laughing.

“I’m sorry… I…” he stuttered.

Titmouse couldn’t help it as a giggled came from her mouth. “Honey?”

“Yeah.”

Titmouse turned around so he could see her look of mischief. “I was only kidding. I love it when you do that.”

“Really?”

Titmouse’s look softened. It had been replaced by sheer adoration. “I love it how you love everything about me. I never thought I would ever find someone who would.” She leaned in and sweetly kissed him.

“I do,” he admitted, after he had broken the kiss.

“I feel the same way, my perfect Knight,” she smiled, as she turned over and felt his arms wrap around her from behind.

As White Knight slept, Titmouse listened to his perfect, little breathing noises. “My perfect Knight,” she thought. When she had been connected to his wishes and desires by the psi-ball, she had been touched by the depth of his loneliness and how it tortured him. This most profoundly affected Titmouse. He was such a good and caring soul. He had always taken the minimum reward when bringing crooks to justice. He often did things to help others for no pay at all. He wasn’t like the other “do gooders’, who postured about giving away huge amounts of their money, while making more than twice what the Knight had made. This kind of hypocrisy drove her crazy.

Titmouse decided that there had to be a better way to make this hero business pay, while allowing her to maintain her new sense of morality. She decided that her Knight would never again suffer for want of anything. Most importantly, he would never be lonely again. She would be sure that his life would be full of people who would love and care for him. She drifted off to sleep feeling his wonderful warm breath on the back of her neck and his arms securely wrapped around her. She felt an incredible and all encompassing sense of purpose.