The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

White Knight and Titmouse

Issue #10

Paying Some Bills

“I owe how much?!” asked Dirk Peterson, as he stood in the offices of Consolidated Power (“Con Pow” for short).

“Sir, you owe thirty-one thousand, three hundred and forty-six dollars and twenty-seven cents.” said the young clerk.

“That has to be some kind of mistake,” complained the tall man.

“It is for about six months. Well, the amount does seem rather high.” replied the man, “I can check your kilowatt hours for you if you like...”

Side Out in the form of his alter ego, Dirk Peterson, sighed. “No, I’m a scientist who was out of the country for a while and some of the experiments does use a lot of energy. One of my colleagues was supposed to have paid the bill, but he seems to have forgotten to...”

“You’re not growing any dope are ya?” Whispered the man conspiratorially.

“No, of course not!”

“Oh.. too bad, I’d be willing to cut you a deal if you could get me some.”

“What an idiot,” thought the villain. Then he asked,“Do you accept a bank transfer?”

“Yeah. Also, we can set up automatic deduction from your bank account in the future.”

“Yeah, my colleague is a bit of a forgetful sort,” he smiled and then thought, “that fucking asshole, Oblivion.”

“Very well, just complete this form and we’ll set it up for you.”

“Great,” thought the supervillain, as he took the form, already on a clipboard, from the young man.

* * *

“So are you almost ready, Mary?” Asked Marion Reed to Mary Cortes, AKA Titmouse.

“Yeah. Anya mentioned that one of the girls did not return to the apartment last night and she’s a bit worried.”

“Should we call the police?”

“No. Not yet at least. It turns out that Anya’s cousin Anika is a prostitute.”

“Oh my!” Exclaimed the mother.

“Anya has been trying to get her to quit, but since she has not been able to find honest work, she has taken it upon herself to try to help support the rest of them.”

“And you knew?” Asked Marion, almost accusingly.

“No, but to be honest, I suspected that something might be up when Anya told me that they did not need my help anymore. Still, I figured that Anya as making good money as a cocktail waitress, counting tips. I also thought that her boyfriend, Roberto was doing well as a bouncer at the same bar. Donna had just turned eighteen and had been tempting. Knight had helped me get little Carmen and Rosita emancipated when I proved they had been abused in their group home, but they were hoping to find cashier work, as they were sixteen. Still, rent alone on their place was pretty high. I should have checked into things more carefully.”

“Well, what are we going to do?”

“Apparently Anika is a favorite of her pimp, so maybe he just took her home. We’ll head over there and wait to see if she returns. Then I’ll make it clear to her pimp that she’s through with him.”

“And I’m coming for back up just in case,” Glory Girl told her Mother as she walked up and put her arm around Mary’s shoulder.

“Should you ask Knight to come along?” Asked Marion.

Mary and Stacey laughed. Mercifully, Stacey replied to her mother for both of them. “Don’t worry Mom, Glory Girl and Titmouse can easily handle any pimp who comes our way.”

“Yeah! Estrogen power!” yelled Mary and her two companions laughed.

* * *

In White Knight’s lab, he was in conference with Amazing Amazon, Emerald Warrior and Fish Girl.

“Where are the others?” Asked the Warrior.

“Sage is helping Willow Wisp and Vanessa pick out their bride’s maid’s dresses.” Knight answered. “Mary has added them to our bridal party. Mary and Stacey are picking up the orphans to move them in here. Howard is meeting with his partners to give them the bad news that he’s quitting his law firm.”

“Their loss is our gain,” said Christie. “Vanessa told me he really knows what he’s doing. That will help get our business off the ground.”

“Yeah, I’m sensing we’re in good shape here. How’s Neil handling all of this, Nahla?” asked the white clad hero.

“My darling lover is on cloud nine, as am I.” Fish Girl smiled. “He’s committed to our venture one hundred percent and is ready to quit his firm when you want him to.”

White Knight shook his head. “Tell him to stay put for now. I want to show him a few ideas I’ve mocked up on a CAD program. I have some concerns about the load-bearing pillars I’ve set up in the current structure and I don’t want to start from scratch.”

“What’s the story about Anya’s cousin? Wisp told me that Anya mentioned the girl was turning tricks,” stated Emerald Warrior.

Amazing Amazon gave her fellow hero an earnest look. “Not an uncommon thing for a young girl who believes she has nothing better to offer. I’m sure we can all get her to see the light.”

“Agreed. Mary and the other girls plan to have a little chat with her pimp later today to shed some light on her whereabouts and to make it clear that we have other plans for the girl,” stated the Knight.

* * *

Dark Avenger was sitting on his bed, looking down into the glowing eyes of Energy Lass as her lips slid up and down his erection. Soon she would have to leave to go on patrol. He knew that her eyes were not glowing with the millions of kilowatt hours stored in her body. They were glowing with the purest of love. The Avenger was confused as he looked down at ‘Bolt Girl’. She was built like a brick shithouse and could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Her big old, luscious ass was butt-fuck paradise. The only thing more succulent than her ass was her big tits. Her sweet pussy was not just for fucking but for eating too. As good as all of those things were, what made Energy Lass so amazing was her sweetness of nature. She WAS all that, but didn’t believe it about herself. Still, the Avenger could not be satisfied by that alone.

The sad part was it was not Energy Lass alone. He could have wild, acrobatic fucks with Fantatic Feline. He could slam the hell out of the big, fine sister, Morathia. He could even dial up a few non-super skanks who would drop their families almost as fast as their panties and come running for a shot to take him up their butts. Bottom line: He was not satisfied with his personal life. He remembered when Energy Lass had told him that she was his best. In retrospect, he knew she was right, but why couldn’t he be satisfied with what he had?

Unconsciously, he broached his question out loud. He felt cool air on his cock and got an answer. “Because you have too much, Baby. You don’t appreciate what you have until you don’t have it anymore.”

Energy Lass’ eyes were a sweet, almost innocent blue. Dark Avenger gently pulled her head back to his crotch, and her mouth enveloped his organ again.

“You may be right, Baby,” he sighed, not realizing how prophetic her words would be and the pain that would fill his heart.

* * *

The four supers, dressed in their civilian clothes, had left Vanessa and Stacy’s Mom, Marion at the dress shop. They were exploring the disappearance of Anya’s cousin, Anika. This led them into a sleazy alley and to an even sleazier man.

“I ain’t seen that bitch for more than two nights, but if you and your friends want to work for me, sweet tits, I’m sure we can work something out,” leered the pimp.

The man was only slightly taller than Titmouse. She jacked him up against the wall and discharged a small burst of pheromones.

“Fuck! Let me down!” cried the man. “You’re fucking strong for a bitch!”

“The only bitch I see here is you!” snarled Glory Girl. Titmouse tossed the little man to her and Stacy caught him easily.

The Pimp look scared but still blustered. “Cut that shit out! My boy Tyrone will fix you!”

Willow Wisp laughed. “Do you really think that we’re afraid of your muscle?” she laughed again as Stacy threw the man to her. At the last second, she went ethereal and the man passed through her body and landed into the brick wall and fell to the pavement with a thud. He was immediately jacked up against the nearby wall by Sagacity.

“Fuck! You broads are crazy! Please stop! I’ll tell ya anything you wanna know!” he cried.

“Who was Anika’s last trick?!” barked Mary.

“My girl Carmelita said she saw her with a big, tall white dude, with really blond hair, almost white,” he said.

“How tall?” asked Sage.

“I don’t know... I didn’t see him, but she said he was a real monster... tall enough to be a pro b-ball player.”

“Or a volleyball player... Shit! That sounds like Side Out.” exclaimed Mary.

Willow Wisp shook her head. “You don’t think?”

“Fuck! I thought that guy dropped off the face of the world!” groaned Sage.

Mary frowned, “It doesn’t look like we were that lucky.”

“I thought he and Evilana were wiped out by that disease when Knight stopped them from robbing that lab,” recounted Glory.

Titmouse shook her head. “It looks like he somehow managed to survive. Not too many men match the pimp’s description.”

“You think he’s trying to recreate the ‘Pussy Patrol?’” asked Sage.

“It would be his M.O. And it would explain Anika’s disappearance,” observed Willow Wisp.

Mary saw that her pheromones were taking effect. The little man was beginning to play with his tiny cock. She looked away. “We better warn Knight and the others.”

* * *

Back at his secret Lair, Side Out was greeted by a lovely sight.

“Hello, my lovelies,” he grinned at Princess Lisa’s nubile, Nubian body and Princess Anika’s petite, golden haired form. They were engaged in a passionate sixty-nine. The powerful pheromones their bodies were giving off made his erection titanium hard.

“My Lord!” They squealed in unison. They jumped up off the bed and plastered their nude bodies to his.

“Don’t stop on my account.”

The girls were already pulling his clothes off.

Side Out sighed. He felt his passion and affection for the girls grow. Like his Evilana, these women were exceptional. Part of him wished that he could just disappear with them to a tropical island. Still, his love and guilt over Evilana’s current state weighed heavily on him. In the short time since his awakening, he had heard tales of super-villainesses reforming and super-villains being captured and imprisoned. The latest was one of his first conquests, the inimitable Titmouse. It galled him that she was marrying that hypocritical asshole, White Knight. Still, despite his anger, he felt the energy flow from his new acolytes into his form. With Princess Anika’s talented mouth below his waist and Princess Lisa transferring Anika’s flavors into his mouth, he was content to allow his women to charge him. He was still not anywhere near full strength and it frustrated him. However, he was fond of these women and did not wish to draw too quickly from them. That would potentially kill them. No, the fastest way for him to charge would be by having an energy being for a servant. The problem was that most of the super-villainesses were reformed while the others had always been super-heroines. Perhaps he would set a trap to catch one.

His thinking began to get fuzzy as he felt his arousal wash over him. Then he flooded his sweet blond’s mouth with his seed, while his lovely dark-skinned partner climaxed on her own fingers. Lisa’s active tongue passionately wrestled with his for a while, as Anika sucked him back to hardness. Eventually, he broke the kiss and pulled the blond from his re-hardened member.

“That was wonderful, Princess Anika. Why not come for a ride?” He grinned.

The pixie-like blond squealed, jumped up on top of his supine form and impaled herself on her master. He guided Lisa to sit on his face and lustful moans filled the room. They went at it for some time.

* * *

White Knight was surprised, but could not disagree with Mary, Stacy, Sage and Willow Wisp. It seemed that Side Out was back. That also meant that Evilana could be lurking somewhere too. Since their bodies had never been discovered, this scenario had always been a possibility. The problem was that Anya’s cousin was in jeopardy and Stacy’s mother, Marion, was about to go all she-hulk on them until Anika was recovered. It was clear that having a conscious daughter had reawakened her maternal instincts.

“We can’t let that monster abuse her!” cried Marion.

“We’ll find her, Marion, but if this is Side Out we are dealing with then we have to be careful,” said Mary.

“To be blunt, Mrs R., Anika is a prostitute. If she is with Side Out, she’s probably enjoying sex for the first time in her life,”stated Sage.

Willow Wisp nodded. “True. Side Out is always good to his girls. They are the source of his power, so as long as he is not threatened, Anika is safe.”

White Knight, on the other hand, frowned. “Safe in body perhaps, but her mind is being corrupted. It may be too late to do much about that.”

Titmouse, AKA Mary Cortes, walked over to her fiance and wrapped her arms around him. “It’s never too late, my Knight. If I can change, anybody can.”

Hal could only nod in agreement, before his beloved Titmouse took his breath away with a sweet kiss.

Everyone just smiled and nodded in agreement. Good did not always defeat evil, but both Mary and Hal were living proof that “Love” could do just that.

* * *

Back at the Righteous Squad Headquarters, Dark Avenger and Energy Lass had just enjoyed a hot, quick fuck in the shower. She was now putting on her uniform.

“Do you really have to go, baby?” Asked Dark Avenger.

“Yeah, I have to go on patrol with The Iceman in about an hour,” replied Energy Lass.

“I could get Morathia to cover for you.”

“You’ve done that twice in a row, baby. She’s gonna resent it.”

“Fanatic Feline then?”

“She’s in heat right now, so she’s locked in her room. Even with your ‘Presence’ controlling her, she might just rape ‘cold boy’ and make him cry for his mama.”

The Avenger laughed. “Yeah, I’m not sure who would be the bigger pussy in that match up.”

“Damn, that’s mean!” giggled “Bolt Girl”.

“But true.”

Energy Lass wrapped her arms around the normally black clad hero (when not naked). “Well, he’s a pain in the ass and always trying to hit on me,” she grinned, batting her eyelashes at the man she loved.

“Should I be worried? Should I just go and beat his ass?”

“Mmmm... my man wants to fight for me,” she husked, before standing on her toes and kissing DA gently on the lips. Then she left the room.

Dark Avenger sighed. He hated to admit it, but he was seeing the benefit of having a woman who seemed to really care about him. Could he see himself married to Ol’ Bolt Girl, like Knight with Titmouse? He could almost see himself in a tuxedo, watching the sultry bride walking down the aisle in a dazzling white dress. He could see the love in her eyes along with the promise of “the fuck of all fucks” in the honeymoon suite afterwards. She adored him. She desired him. She actually LIKED him. They were completely compatible.... “What the fuck?!” he thought. “I’m worse than Knight and Quick put together,” he groaned out loud.

* * *

In a subterranean city, Khan’essium studied his notes on human anatomy. He was looking forward to his internship at a human hospital. The young Dahlazoid was like many of his youthful peers. His life was devoid of passion and he hungered for a chance to work among humans in an approved setting. “Only a few hours before I meet Fish Girl and she takes me to my assignment,” he thought, using the super-heroine’s human name.

He looked back in the mirror at his appearance. The reflection that shone back at him was of a blond haired human male approximately five feet- eight inches tall. His features were fine and he was convinced that he would have no difficulty convincing human female nurses or doctors that he would make an attractive sexual partner. “Khan” as his friends called him, had mastered the art of shape shifting in additional to his medical studies, so he was the obvious choice for the assignment given to him by Marat’zera, the Queen Dahlazoid, herself.

One thing that separated Khan from his peers was his ability to reproduce human facial features in such detail that he was capable of mimicking actual people (something that only the most gifted Dahlazoid males could achieve). Like all Dalhazoid’s he was somewhat limited by the mass of person he was replicating. Just for fun, he started morphing his body into different human forms. He began by turning himself into a diminutive version of Action film star, Danlo Jenkins, as his pigment darkened to a tone similar to his normal ebony coloring. Then he changed into a slightly bigger version of teen pop star Jason Beilor. “I bet the humans would like this,” he grinned. Then, just for kicks, he morphed into the big breasted, blond porn star Jana Jensen. His shorter than normal stature apparently all went to “her” boobs and ass. “I’m pretty,” he giggled, before morphing back into his normal appearance.

He sighed as he looked back at his appearance. Aside from his shape-shifting and medical skills, he was an accomplished empath and capable of absorbing not only the personality, but the skills and other characteristics of others. Like many who came before him, Khan could have easily hijacked the identity of a human. The problem was that he had taken the very binding “Personal Oath of Fealty” to the queen to ensure that he would return after his rotation in the human world. The only oath that was greater was the “Oath of Life” that all Dalazoid doctors took after completing medical school. He turned back into Jana wearing a wistful look before returning to the blond male form. “I might as well get used to this look,” he sighed out loud, before returning to his studies.

* * *

Khan was not the only one looking at his reflection at that moment. At the Aux Squad Clubhouse, The Iceman was preening in front of the mirror. The young, pretty boy hero was getting ready for his “date” with Energy Lass. At least, that was what it was to the hero: A date.

“You know, like me, she can only be into DA,” said Morathia, as she looked at him sadly.

“You and I fool around while we’re on patrol.”

“Yeah... Avenger might not want me to play around, but I’m different than Energy Lass. Haven’t you figured that out yet?”

“I know he controls you guys with his presence, but you both still have your free will.”

“For the most part, we do. We’re still at his beck and call. Why do you think I’ve been on patrol with you so much lately?”

“Dark Avenger made you switch?”

“That’s ’bout the size of it.” she replied.

“Why? You’re every bit as hot as she is,” he grinned.

“You are going to get so laid tonight,” she laughed and he joined in, before Morathia continued. “The difference between me and her is that she’s a ‘true believer’. There’s no way anything will ever happen between you because she’s got real feelings for the Avenger.”

“And you don’t”

The muscled, ebony giantess gave an icy chuckle. “Not on your life. Hell, I don’t even like guys.”

“You mean you’re a lesbian?”

“Dyed in the wool, so to speak...”

“But you and the Avenger... you and me?”

Morathia sighed and looked at the shorter hero. “He knows I’m gay and said I couldn’t sleep with any girls. He never said I couldn’t sleep with guys, which he did do with Energy Lass and Willow Wisp.”

“What about Fanatic Feline?”

Morathia blanched. “The poor thing can’t fuck anybody but DA. She’s so horny that she’s been climbing her scratching post lately.”

“Still that doesn’t explain about us...” he started.

“Let’s just say that like our little crazy kitty I have a serious itch that needs to be scratched. Dark Avenger doesn’t believe that I would stoop to getting involved with a boy. Still, aside from my insatiable sex drive, he overlooked one important fact about you.”

“What?” he asked.

“You’re very pretty for a boy,” she grinned, before grabbing the young hero in a death lock, kissing him and making him forget all about his “date” tonight.

It would take him another twenty minutes to make himself presentable again.

* * *

Side Out lay in his new lovers’ arms after a passionate encounter. He ran his fingers lovingly through Princess Lisa’s hair as she slept on his shoulder. Princess Anika snuggled, with her head on his chest. He was more or less pleased with his new acolytes. He internally assessed his playmates and their continuing development.

Aside from her developing sexual energy reservoir, Princess Lisa was showing all the signs of becoming a “true believer”. He had been able to nurture her feelings of neglect, discontent and resentment in her life so her total corruption was close at hand. Princess Anika was another matter. Her sexual energy reservoir was filling even faster than her nubile playmate, but his blond acolyte had something that Lisa did not have: Family and friends. This meant that her corruption would take imminently longer.

If she had not been so pretty, sweet and sexually powerful, then he would have been tempted to completely drain her. While she would eventually recover physically, the shock from such an act could potentially leave her with symptoms similar to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Side Out remembered the old days when he cut a swath through humanity, littering the world with homicidal whores. Many of those poor women had been simple housewives or college students. They never deserved what he had done to them before he had learned to control his powers.

Evilana had helped him realize that it had not been his fault. They had evolved and had transcended humanity. Women were meant to do their bidding and the bidding of those he elevated. Still, she had helped him understand that he needed to be more selective when he chose his acolytes. Side Out also learned that he needed to show patience and care with them. He had lost too many in the past. Evilana taught him that his lovelies were to be loved and cherished. After all, these women fed their power. His loving treatment of them and the pleasure he provided repaid their gift.

Thinking of Evilana made his heart ache. He missed his sweet lover and could not wait until she could be safely revived. In the meantime, he was still resolved to set a trap to capture a super-heroine. In doing so, he would be able to absorb far more energy than he could with one of his novices. Still, unlike his feelings about normal women, if this heroine could not be easily corrupted, she would be destroyed. That was one thing he and Evilana had always been in complete accord. While regular women would know his kindness and gentleness, resisting super-heroines would be drained without mercy.