The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

White Knight and Titmouse

Issue #3

The Offers

“Look what the cat dragged in,” laughed a nude Sagacity as she saw Titmouse walk into the kitchen and over to where she and White Knight were sitting.

White Knight stood up and pressed his naked body against his fiancée’s as they kissed.

When Titmouse broke the kiss, she moved so she could stand between her lovers, before resuming her hug with her man. She then turned to her friend. “So, getting to know each other?”

“Yeah. What can I say about your man, sweetie? He’s a dream. You’re a lucky girl,” sighed Sagacity.

“Did he tell you about what we want?”

“Yeah, it’s just that….”

“You don’t want to reform?” asked Titmouse.

“I don’t know… I guess I’m afraid…”

Titmouse broke the clinch with the Knight and hugged her nude body against Sagacity’s. “There’s nothing to be afraid of. You got a taste of what a life could be like with us.”

“It was the best sex I’ve ever had,” she admitted.

“But Baby it was a lot more than that wasn’t it? I saw you kissing my Knight. You can’t tell me that it didn’t mean anything. When was the last time you kissed your sidekick Chronic?”

“Only once when I was drunk,” she admitted.

White Knight smiled tenderly at their guest. “It meant something to me.”

Sagacity smiled at the Knight before looking back at her best friend. “But doesn’t that bother you?”

Titmouse stroked Sagacity’s hair. “Of course not. He understands that you and I have a special relationship. He wants to share in it the same way that I want you to share in my relationship with him. I also hope that you and he will have your own relationship that I can be part of. Do you understand?”

“I really don’t understand any of this. I know you were using your ‘magic whammy smell’ on me, but it has never been so intense before.”

“It has been extra powerful lately,” admitted Titmouse.

“I also think that is partly my fault,” said White Knight. “It was probably also my ‘presence’.”

“Presence?” asked Sagacity.

“I have the ability to intimidate. It creates a feeling of helplessness in evil doers. I can also invert the power. That creates relaxation in my target.”

“And you used it on me?”

“He only used it in conjunction with my new and improved pheromones to make sure that your body was open to the immense pleasure you felt,” said Titmouse.

The lovely Asian nodded in understanding, but wanted to get to the bottom of her companions’ earnestness concerning her. “Why is it so important that I reform?”

Titmouse looked at her friend. Aside from the plans that she and White knight had for Sagacity, she felt a closeness to her friend that she had not felt since they were teens. She believed that this was part of White Knight’s influence that had allowed her to trust and to love. “Because, you’re family. I don’t want to put you in jail. I want to know that you’ll always be with me…” started Titmouse before looking at her betrothed. “With us.” she said before turning back to Sagacity.

“I don’t want to be in the way…”

“You won’t,” interrupted White Knight. He put his arms around both of them before continuing. “Look, Sagacity. I love Titmouse. She has needs that I can’t meet. She loves you and I know you have feelings for her. If you don’t want to interact sexually with me, I understand. I still want you to live with us…” He was suddenly silenced by a passionate kiss. The person kissing him was not his fiancée.

* * *

The three of them ate the large breakfast that White Knight and Sagacity had made. Then it became time to discuss the future.

“So, are you two are going to support me in the lifestyle I’ve grown accustomed to if I give up my thievin’ ways?” laughed Sagacity.

“Well, you’ll have a place to live and food to eat, but we will expect you to pull your weight,” said Titmouse.

“And not just in the bedroom,” laughed White Knight.

“I do believe you are corrupting my Knighty Whitey,” laughed Titmouse.

“Who? Me?” asked Sagacity. Her protests were belayed when she dropped to her knees and started giving White Knight a blow job.

White Knight moaned.

About five minutes later, they were actually able to get down to business.

White Knight smiled as he nuzzled the newly reformed villainess in his arms. “TM had an idea of how we could make being a hero more financially lucrative without making it impossible to help others who are in need.”

“How?” asked Sagacity.

“I don’t know. She said she was going to tell us together. Are you ready, Baby?” he asked his fiancée.

Titmouse grinned “Yeah. It’s really easy. First of all, Knighty, honey, you need to start collecting the going rate for catching super villains and other fugitives. You also need to do the same for recovery of lost or stolen items.”

“I guess so… but…”

“No buts. If you want to give some money away, like the others do, then go for it. Also, if you want to donate your time for a good cause, then that is fine too. Right now, the government, the insurance companies and the banks are the ones profiting from your cheap rate; not the needy. You don’t want that, right?”

“That’s a good point. I guess, I always thought that it was ridiculous to charge such a large amount of money for the sake of ‘doing the public good.”

“I see your point, Baby. But if you really want to do good with your money, it is better spent on those who really need it. Those who can afford your services should pay for them,” she smiled and he nodded. “The other thing is that You have an incredible ‘brand’ that you are not capitalizing on.”

“You mean my name?”

“Yeah. My idea is that we form a Security Consulting/Item Recovery /Fugitive Retrieval/ Salvage Company and we incorporate under your name. Sagacity and I could work for you. Instead of claiming bounties, rewards and fees for ourselves, our customers would pay the company based upon the service provided. Then Sagacity and I would draw a salary. You would too.”

Sagacity smiled at her friend. She remembered growing up with Titmouse at a group home, when her name was Mary Cortez. They had always planned to go into business together. It appeared that Mary still harbored that dream. Now she was both excited and intrigued. Lost in her excitement she made a slip. “I think that’s a great idea, Mary!”

“Don’t call me that!” growled Titmouse.

While really intrigued by her idea, White Knight was just as intrigued by the name Sagacity called her by. “Mary?”

Titmouse blushed. “That was my real name before I legally changed it. I couldn’t be that girl anymore…” she said as a tear formed in her eye.

White Knight pulled her into his arms and wiped the tear from her eyes. “The past is the past, my little mouse. Still, I love your names; both of them. More importantly, I love the woman who bears them.”

“God, I love this man!” thought the former and future Mary.

Titmouse’s tears caused White Knight to begin to think about his love and what kind of life she had led. Images filled his mind of Titmouse being hungry, of her suffering, of her being raped and abused. He kept his boiling blood in check. He understood why some people who experienced such hate and pain became villains. Some people were just plain evil but most were just so touched or even enveloped by the evil of others that they could not helped to be influenced by it. He held Titmouse even tighter. “Nobody’s ever going to hurt you again!” he swore before turning to Sagacity and realizing that his words applied to her too, “either of you!”

Sagacity jumped out of her chair and he pulled her into his embrace with his fiancée. She and Titmouse had kind of been doing their own thing over recent years and were not as close as they had been. It seemed that somehow, her friend’s relationship with the hero had caused Titmouse to let her guard down and trust. As she felt White Knight and Titmouse’s arms enveloping her in love, she realized that she was feeling the same way. In that moment, she knew that she had finally found the home she had been searching for her whole life. Sagacity leaned over and kissed both of her lovers on the cheek before smiling at White Knight. “My real name is Sage.”

White Knight felt the love these women were giving him and knew that he could finally confide his greatest secret in the people he loved.“Mine is Hal,” he smiled back.

* * *

After that, the truth concerning everything that had happened over the past couple of days was discussed with Sage. White Knight then listened to an hour of stories of abuse from the women’s experiences as foster kids and then at the hand of the numerous villains and super-villains who had led them into their former lifestyle. White Knight felt anger like he had never felt before. In many ways, he had been so naïve. He wanted to believe the best about people and humanity in general, but it was impossible to ignore the pain in Mary and Sage’s eyes as they shared their combined and individual lives with him.

“Titmouse…”

“Call me Mary, darling,” she smiled, though her eyes were puffy from crying.

“Mary… Sage… I’m so sorry you had to live through all of that!”

“It was horrible, but when we needed to talk or cry, we always had each other,” intoned Sage, as she wiped another tear away.

“At this moment I just want to flush the whole world down the toilet!” he growled in frustration.

“You can’t do that!” exclaimed Mary.

“The world needs you,” agreed Sage.

“After what the world did to you, I don’t care.”

Titmouse looked at the frustration in her future husband’s face before taking it in her hands and kissing him sweetly on the lips. “The world didn’t do this to us; just the evil in the world. Your goodness and the goodness of those like you is what’s going to help save the world.”

“I’m not so good. Look what I did to you.”

“Whether you knew it at the time or not, you saved me,” said Mary evenly.

“I was just horny,” he said.

“And who’s fault do you think that was,” she giggled as yet another tear ran down her cheek.

“I’m somewhat immune to your pheromones.”

“But not completely. There’s something else you’re not immune too,”

“What?”

“Love and loneliness,” observed Mary, “incidentally, neither am I.”

“Nor I,” added Sage, breaking her silence.

“The thing is that I think part of me knew exactly what I was doing. I’m so ashamed.”

“My noble Knight,” smiled Mary, as she stroked his head. “Even if that was true, do you think for a minute that I didn’t want it to happen?”

“You wanted to be enslaved?”

“I probably wouldn’t have wanted it,” she admitted. “But if it were me with the psi-ball, I guarantee you that we would have still been together. I wanted you, remember?”

“Yeah, you said that.”

“I think this way is for the best.”

“Why?”

“Mostly because you have a code of honor you live by. I don’t. I may have been a villain, but my actions were motivated by ‘greed’ not ‘evil’. You know that commands given under the effect of Psi-balls are not really permanent,” said Titmouse.

“I know. I’m just waiting for the morning when I wake up and you’ll be gone.”

Mary and Sage looked at each other and began to laugh.

“What’s so funny?”

“Do you think for a moment that I’m stupid enough that, once I’ve had a taste of being with you, I could ever go back to the way I was before?”

“You mean the sex?”

Again, both women cracked up.”

“The sex is amazing, but that’s not what she means,” laughed Sage.

Mary looked at her confused Knight. “I love you, you big dummy! The Psi-ball didn’t make me love you. I just did, remember?”

“She’s always loved you. I can vouch for that,” said Sage.

Titmouse continued. “I’ve always suspected that you liked me, but now I know it was more than that. Getting back to what I was saying before, suppose I had the psi-ball and used it on you. Even though you always loved me, I could have corrupted your morals. How long would it have taken for you to start resenting me and then leave once it wore off?” asked Mary.

“Probably not too long,” he admitted. “And you won’t resent me? You’ll want to stay?”

“Let me answer that for my friend,” said Sage. “I’ve never seen Mary so happy. I know you love her and that is what she’s always wanted. Do you know why else?”

“Why”

“Because I’m not under the effects of a Psi-ball and I want to stay. You are an amazing guy and it goes far beyond the sex. I think I’ve always been in love with Mary, but I’ve fallen in love with you too. I can certainly see why she feels the way she does about you now.” admitted Sage.

“I can see why Mary loves you Sage. You’re amazing. I love you too.”

“Group hug!” yelled Titmouse. She passionately hugged her lovers, as they hugged her back. They decided to take a break from discussing their future business model until they could consummate their new relationship.

* * *

At Righteous Squad Headquarters, two heroes are talking in the otherwise empty Canteen.

“Won’t Willow Wisp get jealous?” asked Emerald Warrior.

“Most likely, but she shouldn’t be looking for a ring from me,” laughed Dark Avenger.

The Warrior shook his head. “I can’t believe you. You have Willow Wisp, Fanatic Feline, Morathia and Energy Lass pining over you and you’re going to try to seduce and reform Sagacity.”

“Now that Titmouse is gone, there aren’t a lot of hotties left.”

“Well, since you’re paired up with Sagacity, I was wondering….”

“If you could take Energy Lass as your ‘plus one’? Of course. I’ve always known you had a thing for Ol’ Bolt girl...” interrupted the Avenger.

“No, I was thinking of asking Willow Wisp.”

“Out of the question!” snapped the Avenger.

“Why? You’re going to be escorting Sagacity.

“Willow Wisp is still going to be my ‘plus one’. If everything goes to plan, she’ll help me reform Sagacity.”

“Dude, it’s wrong the way you use that girl.”

“She knows the score. I’m never going to settle down.”

“She deserves better.”

Dark Avenger sighed. “Maybe, but if she wants to be with me, than that is how it’s gonna be.”

“You know, White Knight may have a better chance at reforming Sagacity.”

“Please. My man is just a big Ol’ Teddy bear. He couldn’t even close the deal with Glory Girl and the sister has been drooling over him for years. He must have gotten lucky with Titmouse, ‘cause she had the hots for him. Sagacity is way out of his league too, so he won’t get lucky twice.”

“Whatever you say,” stated Emerald Warrior tersely.

“Hey bro, don’t be like that. I got your back with Energy Lass. I’ll make sure that she’ll show you a good time. Anyway, you may not even need a ‘plus one’.”

“Why?”

“You and the Knight are kind of close. He may ask you to be in the wedding party. Who knows what kind of babe you’ll end up escorting.”

* * *

After another marathon of sex, the conversation topic for the three lovers returned to their business venture.

“You know, I was thinking.” started Titmouse.

“What, Babe,” asked White Knight.

“I think we’ll need a couple more heroes to join and several non-supers who can act as our support staff.”

“Great! I’ll talk to the Avenger. I’m sure he’ll…”

Titmouse and Sagacity looked at each other. “Knighty?” interrupted Mary.

“What?”

“That would be a very bad idea, Sweetie,” observed Sage.

“Why? He’s my best pal.”

“He’s also your biggest rival. He started the Righteous Squad,” stated Mary.

“Well, he was one of the founding members along with me, Lightning Quick and Mentos.”

“Yeah, but it’s really his organization… I mean, he’s kind of taken it over,” said Sagacity.

“Well, I guess he is the chairman,” agreed White Knight.

Mary got up and put her hand on White Knight’s shoulder. “Look, Hal darling, “

“What?”

“If you ask Dark Avenger to join us, the first thing he’s going to do is take over. I know he’s your friend, Honey, but to be honest I don’t trust him.”

White Knight thought. Of course she was right. White Knight didn’t really have any close friends. He and the Avenger had broken into the hero game together, so they always had a special bond. But there were times he didn’t really like his friend all that much. “OK, I’ll talk to Emerald Warrior and…”

“Honey?”

“Yeah.”

“How about you let me and Sage recruit the new members?”

“I just thought since that I had a rapport with the Righteous Squad…”

“I know, honey but I think Sage and I can build a good rapport with the two candidates I have in mind,” laughed Mary.

“How?” asked Sage.

“Well, I have my groom. I have my maid of honor. Now I need a couple of bridesmaids and I know exactly who I want to ask,” she laughed.

* * *

I can’t believe that gall of that woman! Asking me to be HER bridesmaid!” snapped Glory Girl.

“Well, I for one am quite flattered to be asked.” grinned Amazing Amazon. “I haven’t been a bridesmaid since…. come to think of it, I’ve never been a bridesmaid.”

“Me either.”

“Well, I think it is important to help the bride in any way we can. I can’t wait to help her shop for her gown,” grinned the statuesque redhead.

“You’re just hoping to see her titties.”

“When we pick out bridesmaid dresses, maybe I’ll get to see yours too,” laughed the Amazon, causing her companion to blush.

“In your dreams.”

“What’s the matter? You can dish it out but can’t take it.”

“No… I just ache inside that my sweet Knight would get trapped by that villainess slut,” sighed the blond heroine

“Well, who knows? Maybe if you play your cards right, you may have a shot with tall, dumb and handsome.”

“How?”

Amazing Amazon sighed and thought, “Do I have to draw out a diagram for this twit? Why bother. She probably doesn’t know what a diagram is.” Then she said, “Just leave it to me and do what I say when the time is right.”

“M’kay,” smiled a hopeful but confused Glory Girl.

* * *

With the weekend over Sagacity had decided to go home and start packing to move in with White Knight and Titmouse. This gave the two lovers a night alone.

“Do you really think your choices will work? Amazing Amazon has like zero respect for me.” queried Hal.

“That’s because she bought into the hype about you being a lucky ‘himbo’ instead of the talented genius you are. Once she sees that she’s wrong about you, she’ll change her tune.”

“I’ll admit she would come in useful. What about Glory Girl? I mean she’s hung up on me and probably hates your guts.”

“Maybe, but her ability to astral project and hurl fireballs makes her both an incredible asset for recon and for firepower.”

“Yeah, that’s what I’m afraid of when it comes to how she feels about you.”

“Well, you know how charming and convincing I can be,” laughed Mary.

“Just be careful.”

“I will, my love.” She lowered her head under the sheets and engulfed his member in her hot mouth.

As she sucked Titmouse was already plotting on how to compromise the super-heroines. She knew how both women had teased and been a nuisance to her man. Her Knight had been too good to take advantage of Glory Girl. She knew that he still would not. But if he could make her and Amazing Amazon like Sage… if she could humanize these sex pots …that would be a different story. They could join their harem. She began to get hot as she imagined the bisexual, but now mostly lesbian, Amazing Amazon moaning as she rode the Knight’s cock. Meanwhile Glory Girl would be eating Sage’s pussy, as Titmouse made out with her. Then she paused. “I’m a good girl now,” she thought. Then she realized that there was a caveat: “But not in bed.” She moaned as her mouth was flooded with her beloved’s seed.