The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

White Knight and Titmouse

Issue #4

Assembling the Team: Part 1

“So, I finally get to meet the infamous Titmouse,” grinned Amazing Amazon as they approached each other in the vacated lobby of an exclusive dress shop.

“Please call me Mary. All my friends do. What should I call you?”

The redheaded amazon laughed to herself and though, “You’ll be calling me ‘Mistress’ by the end of the night.” Then she said, “Call me ‘Amazing’,” as her inner laugh became audible.

Mary groaned to herself and thought, “No ego on this one.” Out loud she said, “I’ve been an ardent admirer of yours for some time. It’s nice to be finally on the same side for a change.”

“Yeah, honey, that’s sweet,” said the Amazon dismissively, before getting to part one of her agenda. “Hey, from one girl to another, what do you see in the Knight?”

“You mean, aside from his incredible body, good looks and sweet nature?”

“Yeah.”

Mary found her companion’s question insulting and retorted sharply. “For starters, he’s a hell of a lot smarter than any of you realize. How do you think he managed to catch me three times when nobody else could even catch me once?”

“Luck?” smirked the redhead. “And the fact that he’s partially immune to your pheromones. Hell, I’m not sure that ‘Ken doll’ is even anatomically correct.”

“From one girl to another I can tell you that he definitely is and he gets an ‘A’ in anatomy.” Mary smirked back. “As far as his brains, nobody is THAT lucky. He’s quite content to let you think he’s dumb, while he is perhaps the greatest criminologist around.”

Amazing Amazon was stunned by this statement. She was about to answer back with something conciliatory when she saw Glory Girl approaching.

“Hi Glory Girl, I’m glad you could make it,” grinned Titmouse.

“I’m only here for White Knight,” she replied sullenly.

Mary laughed to herself and thought, “Well, arrogance and barely concealed contempt; do I know how to pick a bridal party, or what?” Politely, she said, “I just want you to know that we both really appreciated you agreeing to do this for us. Knight is quite fond of you.” She knew that this was bending the truth somewhat.

“He is?” brightened Glory Girl.

“Yeah, I’m hoping we can all be friends.”

“I guess,” sighed the blond.

“Wonderful,” cried Mary as she threw her arms around the younger girl.

While Glory Girl was a bit taken aback, she eventually melted into the hug. The lonely heroine could not help herself. She had no real friends and had been alone most of the time since her mentor, Mentos, had died last year. He had been like a father or more really like a grandfather to her. Her actual father and her mother could ever know of her existence; at least for now. Her secret was one of extreme heartbreak and she yearned for human contact. Now the warmth she was receiving from this former villainess and the news that White Knight was fond of her made her feel happy.

“I’m so glad you want to be friends,” beamed Titmouse from the hug.

“Me too, Titmouse.”

“Please call me Mary,” she said before pausing. “Now we are just waiting on Sagacity. She’s always late.”

“No I’m not,” complained Sage, as she phased in right next to her friend.

“Say what you want, but the girl can make an entrance,” laughed Mary.

“That is a nifty trick,” admitted Amazing Amazon.

“Ah shucks, cutie, you ain’t seen nothing yet,” laughed Sagacity.

Mary smiled at her old friend. “Well it does have its limitations.”

“True. It’ll take a little while to generate enough power to do it again,” explained Sagacity.

Amazing Amazon smiled smugly. The information about White Knight’s intelligence came as a bit of a surprise, but she still was ready to put the next part of her plan into action. “Well, I checked and there are no outstanding warrants out on you Sagacity, but I think you are restricted from being around Titmouse as a condition of both your paroles.”

Mary’s smile broadened. “Oh, that was waived yesterday by Judge Eubanks. He’s one of White Knight’s biggest supporters. When he heard that I had reformed and that we were getting married, he pulled some strings to get me registered as a superhero. Sagacity is no longer restricted company for me.”

“Oh…” the redhead replied. Now Amazing Amazon began to get second thoughts about her plan. Apparently, the former villain not only seemed sincere about her feelings for White Knight, but was now officially considered a hero by the law. Amazing Amazon was hoping to capture Titmouse. Her plan was to brainwash Titmouse with her silver cord and then enroll Titmouse on the “Hero Roll” as her sidekick. She figured that she could claim that Titmouse had just duped White Knight, and did not really love him. White Knight was partially resistant to her cord. She could not directly control him. Still, she figured that she could use a little influence to at least convince him of this. Also, to keep in his good graces, she would perhaps allow him to play with Titmouse from time to time if he wanted to. After all, she had thought the Knight to be just a stooge. If Titmouse were correct about his true intellect, it would become extremely problematic. The final straw was that Titmouse could not be isolated from Sagacity, as the heroine had originally planned. Amazing Amazon realized that made the whole process more trouble than it was worth. Still, she realized that at some point she might be able to isolate Sagacity and have the villainess take Titmouse’s place as her plaything. “That bitch is kind of hot too,” she leered to herself.

“So my best gal pals… are we ready to go try on some dresses?!” cried Mary in excitement.

“Yeah!” screamed Sage and Glory.

“Yee hah,” said the Amazon sarcastically.

* * *

“Hey bro!” said Dark Avenger into his cell phone.

“Hey D.A., what’s up?” replied White Knight into his homemade phone com panel.

“Just wanted to see if you guys picked the rest of your wedding party.”

“Yeah. I’ve added Emerald Warrior and Lightning Quick. Titmouse has added Amazing Amazon and Glory Girl.”

Dark Avenger laughed out loud. “Shit! Does your future bride have a death wish? Amazing Amazon will kill her spirit with sarcasm before Glory Girl just flat out kills her!”

“I think she’s got it under control.”

“So do you mind if I bring Willow Wisp as my plus one?”

“She’s already on the guest list.”

“Dude, can you do a bro a favor and disinvite her? I really want to make her my plus one.”

White Knight sighed. Yes Willow Wisp used to be a super-villainess and a general pain in the rear, but since she had reformed, she had been nothing but sweet to him. Additionally, Titmouse had been somewhat friendly with Willow Wisp when they had both been villains. It had been her idea to invite the heroine. “Why does Dark Avenger need so much drama?” he thought. “Sorry bro, she’s on the list.” He said tersely.

“Well, at least I get to take a shot at Sagacity. Maybe we can double date after I reform her,” laughed the Avenger.

“You leave Sagacity alone!”

“What?”

“You heard me!” exclaimed White Knight, before softening, “She’s really fragile right now. In fact I think she’s already reformed.”

“You mean you reformed her too?! So you’re going to take her away from me?”

White Knight sighed. “Let me remind you of a few things. Willow Wisp, Energy Lass, Morothia, Lyla Larue…”

“Hah! That last one wasn’t a super!”

“You really want to argue that point?”

There was silence at the end of the line.

White Knight continued. “Dude, you need to learn to think a little more with the head above your waist. Willow Wisp is a great girl. She’s not going to wait around forever.”

“Yeah, the Warrior said something like that the other day.”

“Well, I’m seconding his motion Mister Chairman.”

“You know I don’t want to settle down, right?”

“I know. One day you’ll regret that decision.”

“Maybe, Knight. Maybe,” he said as he disconnected.

* * *

“Wow, Glory, you look really hot in that one,” grinned Mary as she poured Amazing Amazon another glass of complementary champagne. The redhead immediately downed it and screamed her approval of Glory’s dress. Mary refilled the glass for the seventh time. The short brunette figured that once the Amazon finished her eighth glass, she would be ready.

“Do you think?” gasped the blond.

“Absolutely! Blue is definitely your color,” explained the bride-to-be.

“Yeah! You look amazing, Glory!” agreed Sagacity.

“Thanks Mary!” smiled Glory. Turning to the Asian, she added, “You too Sage! For a super-villainess, you’re really a sweetheart.”

“That is so sweet of you to say,” smiled Sage as she looked at Mary. They exchanged a wink. “Hey Glory, do you think I can talk to you for a minute in private?”

Glory Girl looked at Amazing Amazon who discreetly shook her head, but Glory Girl failed to notice. Mary laughed.

“Don’t worry about Sage. She just has a secret to tell you. If you’re worried about her motives, you can talk in the lobby. Madame Renault opened the store to customers once we were settled in the changing suite, so there should be plenty of people around.”

Glory Girl frowned and blushed; embarrassed by her apparent lack of trust. “I’m sorry, Sage. I guess I kind of have trust issues.”

“That’s OK honey. When you hear what I have to say I’m hoping you might feel differently.”

“OK,” grinned the blond, feeling a little more at ease.

“Uh… Glory Girl…” whispered the Amazon nervously. She noticed that she was in her green bridesmaid dress and Titmouse was sitting next to her uniform with its important accessory, her cord.

“We’ll be OK. You two have fun!” waved Titmouse as the other two left giggling.

Mary smiled at the redhead. “She really is a sweet girl. You really should be nicer to her.”

“She’s a cute little bimbo.”

“You really aren’t a very nice person are you?”

“I’m actually very nice when you get to know me,” said the Amazon. She tried to get up, but stumbled a little bit as she fell back into her chair and giggled.

“I see the champagne is going to your head, just like White Knight told me it would.”

“You drugged me!” she accused, while feeling really horny. She then began to rub her pussy with one hand and maul her tits with the other.

“Nope. Just the champagne and my new and improved ‘whammy smell’, as Sage likes to call it. Now let’s add something else to the occasion,” she grinned, before taking the looped end of the Amazon’s fabled “silver cord” and putting it around its owner’s neck.

“First off, you’re not going to move or make any noise other than speaking in a soft, clear voice Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. Now if you think someone is going to rescue you, you’re mistaken. Sage is confessing to Glory about how she’s reformed and how they’re going to become BFFs. She won’t be lying either. I can tell Sage really likes her. I do too. Also, Sage really is reformed. In a moment so will you.”

“But I’m a super-heroine,” complained Amazing Amazon.

“If you hadn’t had that reputation, I’d never have guessed based upon your attitude. Also, my guess is that you came here with not so noble intentions.”

The redhead did not respond.

Mary’s grin broadened. “You should also know that the owner of the store is a good friend of mine. I’m one of her best customers. So don’t count on any help from her.”

The proud Amazon sat there quietly, hoisted by her own petard.

“So now I’d like to play a little game I call ‘Truth’. You were up to something, right?”

“I was. How did you know?”

“I didn’t until I saw Glory’s response when she first met me. Knowing how impulsive she is, she should have reacted to me with a lot more anger. So I figure that she was involved in some kind of plot with you.”

“You’re really smart.”

“Thank you for saying that. I know it must have been hard for you; despite the cord. Now what was your plan?”

“I wanted to enslave you and turn you into my perfect little pussy-licking sidekick.”

“I don’t think the Knight would have gone for it.”

“I think he could’ve been convinced that you didn’t really love him.”

Mary laughed. “I think you’re wrong about that. He’s a lot smarter than you think.”

“So you keep saying. That was one of the reasons I decided not to go through with it.”

“Well that’s good to know. I’d love to do to you what you were planning to do to me.”

“You’d never get away with it!”

“Don’t be so sure. You see, you don’t have anyone in your life like I have Knight. You had that Navy hero… what’s his name Sam…”

“Commander Sam Gruber,” relayed the prisoner.

“Well, you teased and belittled the poor Commander until he got tired of waiting for you. So now, you’re all alone.”

A tear came to the redhead’s eye. She was not only being humiliated, but the truth of her captor’s words stung her.

“Don’t cry cutie, there’s hope for you yet. I’m not going to turn you into a slave, but I am going to modify you a bit. I know you love pussy. I even hear you like dick. From now on, you’ll love both. You’ll get all you want and need from four people. These people will be the only source you’ll ever need.”

The enthralled beauty sat there, her mind waiting to be filled by her captor’s truth.

The former arch-villain knew she had plenty of time to work on her prey. After she revealed her big secret, Sage was going to show Glory the shoe department. She figured that would be good for at least an hour if not longer.

* * *

“Definitely could use a woman’s touch, but it’s got possibilities,” stated Amazing Amazon, observing the Great Room of the Keep of Quiet.

“Wow, that’s almost a compliment,” laughed White Knight.

“Well, this is me we’re talking about here. I can’t be too complimentary,” she laughed.

Sage, Mary and Glory walked in behind the other two.

“I always wondered what this place would look like,” marveled Glory.

“I was pretty blown away when I first saw it,” admitted Sage.

“I’d like to say that I was but…” started Mary, before she realized that the reason she was distracted would have hurt Glory Girl’s feelings.”

“What?” asked Glory.

“I’m not impressed by big houses,” she covered.

“Yeah, right,” laughed Sage and everybody cracked up.

Amazing Amazon was feeling strange. While she had been attracted to men before (especially Sam Gruber, whom she had loved) she had to admit that the Knight was handsome. She felt weak in the knees when she had looked into White Knight’s eyes. She had been so mean to him over the years. He really was a sweet guy. She began to kick herself. “He would have been totally into me, if I had only realized how amazing he was,” she thought. Then she looked at Sagacity. “Now there’s a hot piece of ass,” she thought. Her pussy juices continued to marinade her panties. “Oh my! Titmouse’s tits look succulent. I’d love to get my face between them… Oh crap! Even Beach Blanket Bimbo’s tits are looking really good. They all smell so amazing, even the Knight. Shit, I want him inside me! Am I having a stroke?” her internal struggling thoughts rambled into an audible, “Fuck!”

“You OK, Amazing,” smiled Mary innocently, calling her the name she asked to be called by at the boutique.

“I’m feeling kind of sick,” she admitted.

“You did have a several glasses of champagne at the store,” reminded Sage.

“We all know that champagne really goes to you head,” added White Knight.

“Like it did at the Righteous Squad holiday party last year. You were dancing on the table,” laughed Glory.

“I know. It’s like catnip though. I love the way it makes me feel,” she murmured. She wished she could just rip off her clothes and yell “Orgy!”

“Well, let’s have you lie down. I’ll take you to the master bedroom,” smiled Mary. She led the dazed, sexually frustrated woman toward their destination.

* * *

“Oh! Please don’t stop,” moaned the statuesque redhead. She writhed under the petit, bronzed brunette, who attacked her pussy with gusto.

“Do you like this?” asked Titmouse coquettishly between licks.

“You know I do,” she cried.

“Would you use your mouth like this on me?”

“Yes!” she moaned.

“On Sagacity?”

“Yes! Oh Yes! Please… don’t stop!”

“On Glory Girl?”

“Yes!”

“Can you imagine her pretty mouth on you and those big but perky tits of hers!”

“Oh fuck yeah!” moaned the enthralled Amazon.

“Would you suck the Knight!”

“Oh fuck! I would! I really would! I want him to fuck me so badly!” she moaned.

“Good! That’s all I need to hear. I’m going to finish you off, Baby, and then you’re going to crash and fall into a deep sleep. Then you’ll dream about all of the loneliness that you told me about earlier. It’ll be ten times worse than ever before. When you wake up, you’ll finally be ready to toss your silly fears about intimacy aside. You’ll know that you’ll find love and acceptance in Knight’s arms, in my arms, in Sagacity’s arms and in Glory Girl’s arms. You know that if you surrender your fears to the love we can give you then you’ll find complete and utter happiness. Do you understand?”

“Yes! Please…. Finish meeee!” she screamed.

Titmouse’s mouth and fingers dove to their work in earnest. The sexy redhead began to thrust her hips upward. She was going to have the mother of all cums. “Fuck Yesssssss!!!!!” she screamed. She climaxed and blacked out naked underneath Mary.

Mary undid the silver cord around its owner’s foot. She put on her robe while sticking the rope in her large, inside pocket. Then she went back down to join her guests. She knew that by the end of the night the haughty beauty would be theirs. “Now, for the sexy blond,” she thought.

* * *

“How’s A.A. doing?” asked Hal, as he pulled Mary aside.

“Not so good, Hal. She had kind of a meltdown. I’m worried about her.” said Titmouse.

“How so?” he asked.

“She’s really lonely. I also think she’s a bit jealous of me.”

“What?“ asked the Knight, with no small amount of surprise.

“Well, she lost that Navy officer she’d been going with for a while. She sees how happy I am and she said how amazingly good looking and sweet you were…”

“I don’t believe it.”

“It’s true.”

White Knight thought about the “table dancing” scene that was recounted by Glory Girl. He had taken Amazing Amazon home that night at her own insistence. She said he was the only guy she trusted. Then, she had given him a sloppy passionate kiss and invited him to stay the night. Of course he refused, instead putting her to bed and leaving. He had just assumed that she had insisted on him being the one to take her home because he was the only guy she had trusted. “Was there something more?” he asked himself. “Is she asleep now?” he asked.

“Yeah, but you should check up on her a bit later.”

“Why me?” he asked,

“Because she thinks you hate her.”

“Of course I don’t.”

“I tried to tell her you didn’t but I think you should talk to her.”

“OK.”

Mary hated being deceitful to Hal, but she knew that he would not act otherwise. It was not only important for the business, but for Amazing Amazon’s soul. Mary had discovered an ugly side to the sex pot heroine that was steeped in the same loneliness she had felt. She remembered the lack of intimacy in her life and her own loneliness. It was this same kind of loneliness that had almost drove Amazing Amazon into trying to enslave Titmouse. The only cure for this was the unconditional love the Amazon would receive in this house. Amazing Amazon would have the knowledge that she could share in the intimacy of their little family and have all of her physical and emotional needs met. “She has a tasty pussy too,” Mary grinned to herself.

* * *

Back in the Great Room, Sagacity and Glory were conversing on another affair of the heart.

“You mean you really like me?” asked Glory.

“Of course, silly. You’re really sweet,” grinned Sage.

Glory Girl gave a confused frown. Aside from Mentos, nobody had treated her with anything other than lust or scorn. “Amazing Amazon says I’m just a tease.”

“She’s just a sad, bitter person. She needs love like anybody,” said Sage.

“I’m sad and lonely too. I need love.”

“Well, I love you, honey.”

“It’s not the same. I love Knight. I know it’s not fair to Mary. I wanted to hate her but she’s been so nice to me…”

“Easy, Honey,” comforted Sage. “Mary knows how you feel about Knight. She feels bad for you, but she wants you to know that you don’t have to be lonely.”

Glory’s eyes moistened. “I don’t?”

“No. She thinks that you’re really sweet.”

“She does?”

“Yes. Just like I do,” she leaned in and gave Glory a sweet kiss. It was not a kiss of deep passion. Glory felt her lips part and Sagacity’s tongue gave hers a quick lick before retreating back into the former villainess’ mouth. The Asian’s lips gently nibble on the cute blonde’s.

After Glory broke the kiss she smiled. “That was nice. I never kissed a girl before. It’s actually been some time since I’ve kissed anybody.”

“Really? You’re so pretty.”

“So are you,” she said. Sage smiled in response but did not say anything. “The last person I kissed was the Knight when he took me out a couple of months ago. I thought I looked nice and that we had a special kiss, but he never called me for another date.”

“Well, Honey… I guess he was hung up on Mary. He probably didn’t want to lead you on. He’s such a nice guy.”

“Yeah… I really thought he was the one,” she sighed, as a tear ran down her cheek.

“It’s OK, baby,” comforted Sage, as she stroked her new friend’s hair.

* * *

“Hey A.A.! Are you OK?” asked Knight. He heard weeping from the darkened room with the door open.

“Oh, Knight! Please come!” she cried.

White Knight burst into the room and ran to the bed. The light from the hallway slightly illuminated the room. He saw the tearstained face of one of the most competent heroines he had ever known. At the moment she was a complete wreck.

“Please hold me!” she sobbed, as he fell on the bed and grabbed her. Her nude form clung to him for dear life, as he stroked her lovely red hair.

“I’m here, A.A.!”

“Don’t let go of me! Please! Never let go!” she cried.

White Knight held her for a while before her sobs abated. Then he gently kissed her on the cheek.

Any fear of intimacy that had existed in Amazing Amazon was gone forever. She deeply loved the man who was holding her. She felt safe in his arms. Then someone else came into the room. “Oh Mary!” cried Amazing Amazon, as the petit brunette jumped into the shared embrace.

“I love you… I love you both so much!” cried the broken woman.

White Knight looked at Titmouse.

“She needs us so much, Baby!”

“But…”

“No ‘buts’! Look at her. We can take away her pain like we did for Sage.”

That was all that it took. Soon the sexy redhead was all smiles. White Knight’s “inverted presence” and Titmouse’s “super whammy smell” were driving the newly happy Amazing Amazon and themselves to climax. Amazing Amazon’s vaginal muscles rippled around the Knight’s deeply embedded cock as the redheaded heroine buried her face between Titmouse’s legs. Soon, White Knight felt his orgasm rip through him. He fired his seed into deep into his newest lover’s convulsing pussy as Amazing Amazon ate Titmouse to a powerful climax of her own.