The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Who Is Victoria Jardine?

Notice: This story took a turn I did not expect. So it is a bit different than my previous stories. Don’t worry though, it still has plenty of mind control. Though the behavior herein might be unethical. But then, that is part of the fun of these fantasies. And yes, this story is entirely fictional. No actual people were manipulated in any way. Please remember to keep all hands and feet and personal belongings out of the mouth of the tiger. Thank you. Enjoy the ride.

* * *

We begin our story at a party in the house of Samantha Jones. It is a party for people she knows at work, including one Victoria Jardine and one Edmond Cwik. Samantha Jones, a widow, is throwing this party to encourage a sense of community at work. She has a nice, large house, with a kitchen, living room and parlor suitable for hosting a lively party. The kitchen is large with plenty of counter space. The living room and the parlor each have a sofa and several chairs. The parlor has large windows that look out onto the neighborhood. The living room has large windows that look out onto the deck and the backyard. But lest you feel misled, this is not the story of Samantha Jones. This is just the setting for the beginning of our story. This story is about Victoria Jardine and Edmond Cwik.

Victoria Jardine was a lovely woman, with long, black hair and large, pretty blue eyes and long legs and a round, full chest. She had a strict upbringing, and was a generally upbeat and popular person. She was a co-worker and friend of Samantha Jones. To the party, Victoria had worn a tight, blood red, long-sleeved but off the shoulder sweater which reached down to her hips. She had also worn tight, black jeans and black, fur trimmed, high-heeled ankle boots.

Edmond Cwik was a fit young man with short yet still disheveled copper brown hair and narrow, pale grey-blue eyes. He was a lean fellow, with a perpetual half-smile that implied a secret amusement only he knew about. He was a freelancer who did a lot of work for the company where Victoria and Samantha worked, which is how he ended up invited to the party. He was wearing a dark blue T-shirt with a grey flannel unbuttoned shirt over that. He also had on faded black jeans and grey canvas hi-top sneakers.

Before we go on, there is something else you should know about Victoria Jardine. She had often fantasized about hypnosis, being hypnotized, being controlled through hypnotic suggestion. It had long been a secret fantasy, told to no one except her diary. It had begun one night when, as a barely thirteen year old girl, she watched with friends the movie “Rasputin, the Mad Monk”. Her mind had latched onto the image and idea of a woman’s behavior and sexual desire being dominated by the will of a man. But Victoria had grown into a strong, young woman. She knew she was supposed to be independent and eschew the idea of submitting to a man. Yet the idea of a man taking control of her through hypnosis was often part of her sexual fantasies. Even so, she would never admit this to anyone. Particularly at the party, surrounded by her friends. Which is why she was objecting to Edmond Cwik’s suggestion that she let him hypnotize her.

“Nope. No way,” Victoria said. “It’s stupid.”

“You’re scared of it,” said Edmond.

“Am not. It’s just dumb.”

“Then let me do it, and you can prove how dumb it is.”

“You’ll prove how dumb it is because it won’t work,” said Victoria. She felt she might be winning the argument. Her friends were smirking and nodding.

“Then you have no reason to not let me try,” said Edmond.

Victoria stared at Edmond. He had a point. If she was so sure it wouldn’t work, then what harm would there be in letting him try? She could make fun of him afterwards.

“Okay,” said Victoria. She smoothed out her red sweater and smiled. “Give your best shot. I don’t think you can do it.”

“Good,” said Edmond. He grinned. “Now before we begin, you will need to know what I’m going to do and what you’re going to do. So listen to me carefully while I explain. Let me start by telling you what hypnosis is. It is both simple and complex. So listen closely. What I am about to say will seem vague but be very specific. Hypnosis is complex and simple. When you sink into hypnosis your mind is lifted up. You become more aware and less aware at the same time. When you give in to hypnosis you are aware of everything and yet not aware. Your subconscious mind is aware and paying attention while your conscious mind is relaxed and not aware and not paying attention.”

Edmond’s explanation wasn’t making a lot of sense, but Victoria listened anyway. She might as well know what he thought would happen so she could mock him for it later.

“As you let hypnosis happen,” Edmond continued, “your subconscious mind is awake and hearing and listening closely to everything I say, while your conscious mind is relaxed and calm and paying no attention at all. Your subconscious mind is listening closely to every word I say while your conscious mind is relaxing and letting your subconscious do all the listening.

“As you give in to hypnosis, your conscious mind lets your subconscious mind do all the work. So your conscious mind can just stay relaxed and calm. Your subconscious mind is awake and alert so your conscious mind can stay relaxed and calm. You can even close your eyes as your conscious mind relaxes and your subconscious mind stays awake and alert.

“As you surrender to hypnosis, you open up the potential of your unconscious mind. You can pay attention to me more closely with your subconscious mind, and remember with your subconscious mind all the things your conscious mind forgets. Your conscious mind can relax and forget because your subconscious mind remembers. Forget and remember, remember and forget.

“As you sink deeper into hypnosis, your subconscious mind stays awake and remembers, while your conscious mind sleeps and forgets. Your conscious mind relaxes, calmly and peacefully sleeping and forgetting, relaxing and leaving everything to your subconscious mind. And your subconscious mind listens, listens to me, listens to every word, remembers for your conscious mind as it forgets and sleeps.”

Victoria blinked slowly. Edmond had stopped talking. He was smiling at her, and behind her someone was whispering. Nothing happened for a moment.

“Well? Is that it?” said Victoria.

“Yes, for now, I suppose,” said Edmond.

“I told you it wouldn’t work,” said Victoria.

“Yes, indeed you did,” said Edmond with a smile.

Victoria felt a chill. She shivered a little and looked down at her nearly bare torso. She only had on a bra and her jeans and shoes. “I should have worn a sweater,” she said. There were a few giggles around her.

“Perhaps,” said Edmond. “So tell everyone what you think of hypnosis now.”

“Well, duh,” said Victoria. “Hypnosis is real, and I’m a wet hypnoslut.” People around her laughed. “What? What’s so funny about that?”

“Nothing at all,” said Edmond. “What would you like to do now?”

“I’d like to be hypnotised over and over,” said Victoria, “to show everyone what a horny hypnoslut I am.” There was more laughter around her. “What is so funny?”

“Nothing,” said Edmond, “don’t listen to them. By the way, can you tell me your name?”

“You really are dumb,” said Victoria. “Everyone here knows I’m Vicki the hypnoslut.” There was loud laughter all around her now. “What? It’s true! I’m Vicki the hypnoslut.” Everyone was laughing at her. “What? Is there something on my back?” She turned her head and walked in a circle for a minute, trying to see her back. Everyone just laughed more. “What? What’s going on?”

“Okay, Vicki,” said Edmond. “Look at me. Look at me. That’s it. Look right into my eyes. Drop into trance now,” he said with a snap of his fingers.

Victoria blinked slowly. She blushed bright red as she remember the way she had just acted and what she had said to everyone. She looked down and saw that still didn’t have her sweater on. She glared at Edmond. “Where’s my sweater?”

“It’s right outside the door,” said Edmond.

“Fine!” Victoria walked over to the door. She stared at it. It was a door. She knew what it was. She looked at the door knob. It was a thing. It stuck out from the door like a decoration. But how was she going to open the door? It was closed. It was just a door. A closed door with a nice door knob. But there didn’t seem to be a way to open the door.

“Well, go ahead,” said Edmond. “Your sweater is on the other side of the door.”

“I can’t figure out how to open it!” said Victoria. People around her laughed. Even her friends were laughing.

“Just turn the doorknob,” said Edmond.

“I can’t just turn the doorknob, dummy,” said Victoria. “It’s attached to the door. Duh! Now get over here and open this door!”

“Vicki, listen to me,” said Edmond. “Listen to me. Good girl. Drop into trance now.” Edmond snapped his fingers.

Victoria blinked several times. She was back standing beside Edmond now. She looked down and now she was wearing her red sweater. She looked at Edmond. She did not remember being hypnotized, but she could remember what he had made her say and not being able to open the door and not having her sweater on. He had hypnotized her. She did not like knowing that, and even less that everyone else now knew it too.

“All done,” said Edmond with a smile.

“Fine,” said Victoria. “You win. I was hypnotized.”

“Thank you,” said Edmond. He bowed his head and stepped away.

Unfortunately for Victoria, that was not the end. Her friends and several acquaintances and a couple of people she did not know each individually came and spoke to her. Each conversation was a variation of the one she had with her friend Samantha Jones.

“So what was it like,” said Samantha, “being hypnotized?”

“It was hot,” said Victoria automatically. “And made me wet.” She put her hand over her mouth. She had not chosen those words. They had simply slipped out of her mouth.

“So you really liked being hypnotized?”

“Yes,” answered Victoria, “I am an eager hypnoslut.” She again covered her mouth with her hand. She decided not to answer any more questions about the hypnosis.

“Oh wow,” said Samantha. “And, um, I just have to ask: What’s your name?”

“Vicki the hypnoslut.” Victoria immediately felt ashamed for not being able to stop herself from saying the words. Yet no matter how she tried, she could not stop answering the questions when people asked them. And she could not stop from repeating the answers each time she was asked. After a dozen or so times of having basically the same conversation over and over, she looked for and found Edmond. She intended to angrily demand he stop whatever he had done to her.

“Oh, hi, Vicki,” said Edmond before Victoria could get out a word. “Get me another beer. Thanks.”

Victoria walked all the way to the cooler that held the beers before she stopped. She turned and marched back to Edmond without a beer.

“I will not get you a beer,” said Victoria. “Undo this. Make this all stop.”

“Make all what stop?” said Edmond. “What’s going on?”

“All the questions and answers. You know precisely what I’m talking about.”

“Maybe,” said Edmond with a smirk. “If you don’t like this, why don’t you just leave?”

Victoria mumbled a reply.

“What?” said Edmond. “I didn’t quite catch that.”

“I’m afraid I won’t be able to open the door,” said Victoria softly. She scowled when Edmond laughed. “It’s your fault,” she said.

“Okay, okay,” said Edmond. “Look at me. Right in the eyes. Drop into trance now.” He snapped his fingers.

Victoria blinked slowly. She frowned. She didn’t feel any different. Her legs were cold, but that was because she had worn a sweater without any pants. Her legs were bare. What had she been thinking to go out without her jeans?

“So is that it?” she said. “It’s all done? Finished? No more tricks?”

“Yep,” said Edmond. “No more tricks.” Several people around them chuckled. “But if you’re leaving, you better put on these arm warmers. I wouldn’t want you to catch cold.”

“Oh. Well, thank you,” said Victoria. She took her jeans, which Edmond was holding out to her. She looked at them for a moment and thought they looked more like pants than arm warmers. Maybe it was time she got some new ones. She pulled the legs of the jeans up her arms as if they were sleeves, which they were in her mind. She walked to the door and stared at the door knob for a moment. She reached out and gave the door knob a twist, and she pulled the door open. She breathed a sigh of relief and wondered why people were laughing. But she left the party and drove home.

Which brings us to the setting for the next part of our story. Victoria’s apartment was not a large one. The living room doubled as foyer and had a small kitchen off to the side. Behind the living room was the bedroom and closet. Doors from the kitchen and the bedroom both led to the bathroom. The apartment was cozy and close to work. The living room had a large, comfortable couch and a television. The bedroom had a queen size bed with pastel cotton sheets. The apartment was not much more than spartanly furnished, because Victoria spent her money on high quality furniture and fashionable clothes.

Though as Victoria returned to her apartment, none of those things were in her thoughts. What had happened at the party? Why had she not fought back more against what Edmond had done? What were her coworkers going to think of her now? And as Victoria walked into her apartment and closed the door, she realized she had her jeans on her arms. She looked down and saw her bare legs. She threw the jeans across the room. She screamed.

“Goddamn you, Edmond!” she shouted to the air. She flopped down on the couch and took a deep breath. She was pouting and she knew it. She was not sure with whom she was more angry, Edmond for hypnotizing her and making her do things, or her friends for all laughing at her and doing nothing to help her. Or herself for feeling so aroused by it all.

Her cell phone rang, and Victoria looked at the caller I.D. It was Edmond. How had his contact info gotten into her phone? She frowned and guess it must have happened at the party. She ignored the call. But then Edmond called again. Victoria ignored it. The phone rang again, and this time Victoria huffed and accepted the call.

“What the fuck do you want?” she said.

“I would like to stop by and explain,” said Edmond.

“There is nothing to explain. You humiliated me in front of my friends.”

“I really should explain that to you. Victoria, just listen to me. Listen to me.”

Victoria blinked slowly. She was still on the phone with Edmond, but she felt like she had just woken from a dream. She was still angry at Edmond though.

“Fine,” she said. “Come explain whatever to me. Just make it speedy.”

“Sure thing,” said Edmond. “I’ll be there soon.”

“Fine. Bye.” She hung up the call. She went to her bedroom and found the school girl costume she had worn to a Halloween party a year or two ago. She pulled off her sweater and tossed it on the bed. She took her boots off and put them in the closet. She peeled off her panties and found out they were soaked through. She whimpered and put the panties in her underwear hamper. Leaving her bra on, she pulled on the thin, white dress shirt that was deliberately too small to be buttoned over her chest. Then she pulled on the dark plaid micro skirt that was only long enough to cover her crotch by about a centimeter. It left a little of the bottom curve of her ass exposed. And then she put on the tight, knee-high socks and black patent leather high-heeled shoes.

Not until Victoria looked in the mirror to see what she looked like did she realize she had just put on a sexy costume for Edmond. Yet, she could not seem to stop her hands from sliding over her body, from her breasts down to her thighs. She did look good. But she shouldn’t wear this for Edmond, she thought.

The doorbell rang, and, without thinking about it, Victoria walked to the door and opened it. She saw Edmond there and felt a mixture of anger and arousal. She saw him look her over, and she frowned.

“You!” said Victoria. “You better have a damn good explanation.”

“Hello to you too,” said Edmond. “Why don’t you let me in, and I’ll explain the whole thing.”

“Fine,” said Victoria as she stepped back. “But this better be good.” She watched Edmond walk in. She knew she should be angry, but she also knew he had done a thing to her that she had fantasised about for years. She felt conflicted, unsure how she should feel about Edmond.

“Please, sit down,” he said.

Victoria stepped over to the couch and sat down. Suddenly acutely aware of how short the skirt was, she crossed her legs and put her hands in her lap.

“When I first got you going into trance,” said Edmond, “I got you to whisper a secret in my ear.” He had remained standing and was looking down at Victoria. “I asked you to tell me a secret that no one else would know, a secret you had never told anyone else, a secret you would be embarrassed if anyone else found out, and to whisper it to me. And when you did that, I told you that when prompted by the phrase ‘remember the secret’ you would remember what you had told me. Now, Victoria, remember the secret. Remember the secret.”

Victoria gasped. She did remember. She remembered Edmond leaning forward. She remembered putting her lips next to his ear. She remembered whispering, “I have a sexual fetish for hypnosis and being controlled. I’ve often fantasised about being controlled and humiliated in front of people. And I’m pretty sure I’m already wet.” She stared wide-eyed at Edmond. She said nothing in reply to this revelation. She had no idea what to say.

“So that is when I decided to take you deeper,” said Edmond. “And you seemed ready to go deeper. You slipped into trance easily. Now, I’m not a expert yet, but I do know one thing for certain about hypnosis. It works best on the willing. So you going deep so easily told me that your secret was true. You wanted to be hypnotized. And after the first part of having you take off your sweater, not remember it, and making you say hypnosis is real, I was going to end it. But then when I got you back into trance, I told you to whisper something else to me that you didn’t want anyone else to hear. Remember the second secret, Victoria. Remember the second secret.”

Again, Victoria gasped. She remembered whispering to Edmond, “I don’t want this to stop.” She remembered feeling horny. She remembered not wanting the hypnosis to end. A simple bit of hypnosis and she had relished it. And now, she felt a heat in her cunt. Her sexual fantasy had happened to her. It was happening to her again.

“So then I set up the bit with the doorknob,” said Edmond. “And then I thought that would be enough. When I got you into trance again, I asked if you still wanted more. And the thing is, you did. Remember the third secret, Victoria. Remember the third secret.”

Victoria sat there with her mouth open in surprise. Her jaw dropped as soon as she remembered herself leaning to Edmond and whispering, “Please, I want to be humiliated by being made to do something I would not normally do.” She remembered feeling horny and wanting to have more of her sexual fantasy fulfilled.

“So that is why I set up those answers you would give to specific questions if anyone asked. But now I have to confess that the bit with the jeans as arm warmers, that was all me. I wasn’t sure you would do it. But you did.”

Victoria said nothing. She had given herself over to the hypnotism because she had wanted too. And even now, knowing what she knew, and knowing she had been humiliated in front of her friends, she was still wet and horny and wanting more. She stared up at Edmond.

“And I knew I really should explain all this to you,” said Edmond. “So that’s why I called. But you were angry, and I wasn’t sure if you’d listen to me, so I, um, well, put you into trance again. And I said you should agree to let me come explain things to you. And then I told you that if you really enjoyed being hypnotized and wanted more then you should find a sexy outfit to wear and put it on before I arrived. And I told you something else too. Remember now what I told you about the costume. Remember what I told you about the costume.”

“You said that the more I wanted to be hypnotised and controlled,” said Victoria softly, “the sexier and more revealing the outfit would be.” She looked down at her school girl costume. “And then you said…” She gasped. “And then you said if I wanted… If I wanted you to control me and fuck me, I wouldn’t wear any panties.” She looked up at Edmond. “Oh my god.”

Victoria gripped the couch cushions. She had to hold on to something. She felt the heat of a dark blush on her face, and felt it flow down to her chest and felt it seem to flood down to her cunt. She kept staring at Edmond, who was smiling at her.

“You’re not wearing panties,” said Edmond. “Are you?”

Victoria whimpered and shook her head no. She wondered if how she felt in that moment was how Sonia felt when Rasputin stared into her eyes, taking control, making her want him, making her need him. Victoria was looking into Edmond’s eyes, his powerful grey-blue eyes. She felt weak. She felt her body surrendering to the power in those grey-blue eyes. She felt it happening just as it always happened in her fantasies. She felt the will of the man pouring into her and making her a slutty slave. She could try to resist, but she was too weak. And his will overpowered hers, changing her will to the need to obey and serve, making her want to be his slut.

“No, no, no,” said Victoria. “This can’t be happening.” She shook her head. “No, please.” She was supposed to be a strong and independent woman. But she wanted the pleasure of being a helpless thrall. But how could she? That was just fantasy. She could not really want it. Could she?

“You need to know,” said Edmond, “that I can’t make you do things you’re not actually willing to do. I can see that you want to obey. I can see that deep down you want to obey. The way you went into trance so easily and the way you so readily obey the instructions I’ve given you while you’re in trance tell me that. But I can also see you’re not quite ready to consciously accept it yet. Now I could just put you into trance and take advantage of you that way, and I bet you’d surrender to that. And deep inside you, perhaps you secretly want that. But your conscious mind would resist and resent it.”

Victoria simply sat there, staring at Edmond and soaking in every word he spoke. She felt too weak to do anything else. He was in control, even more than he knew. Had he only commanded her to kneel and serve him, she would have done so. But he was seeing more of her than she knew of herself, and she listened carefully.

“So instead,” said Edmond, “I am going to put you into trance, and I am give you some instructions. But this time I am going to let you remember the whole trance so you will know exactly what happened and why you will do the things I will tell you to do. I need to plan this out to be careful about it, so give me a few minutes to think about it. For now, just be quiet.”

Victoria nodded her acknowledgement of the instructions. She sat in silence, unmoving. She wanted to think, to consider what was happening, but she felt as though thinking required an effort she was unable to give. She was caught in a trap made of her lust, her fantasy and a desire to obey that she had not recognized before Edmond had told her about it. Because if Edmond was right, and he surely was, then she wanted his will to control her. And if she wanted that, then there was no way to escape the trap. Because the trap was her own mind.

“Okay,” said Edmond after a few minutes. “Victoria, look into my eyes. Listen to me. Drop into trance now.” He snapped his fingers. “Good girl. Deeper now. Fall deeper. Yes, it feels so good to drop deep, deep, deep into trance for me. Just for me. Good girl.

“This time you’re going to remember this trance. You’ll remember me putting you into trance. And you’ll remember everything I tell you while you’re in this trance right now. Even as you go deeper and deeper for me, you’re going to remember this trance. You can’t stop sinking deeper, and you’re going to remember this trance and what I tell you while you’re in it.

“Victoria, you’re going to give yourself to me. You have already, but your conscious mind just doesn’t realize it yet. You enjoy obedience. You enjoy me controlling you. Because you want to obey and want to be controlled. You know this is true. You know deep in your soul that this is true. And soon your conscious mind will understand this. And because you are going to remember this trance even after I wake you from it, your conscious mind will now be aware of your need to obey.

“But you need to also be aware that I am not going to leave you a doormat for everyone and anyone. I am going to control you. Just me. On occasion you might be told to serve someone else, but you will always only obey me. Only I will control you. And this too is something you crave.

“You know I have the power to hypnotize you. You know I have the power to make you obey. You know you want to obey. You know you crave obedience. And you’ve attached your fantasy to me. Your fantasy of having your will overcome, of being made a thrall in helpless service to a man of great will, you attached this to me as soon as you went into trance the first time. So you will obey me. You will serve me.

“I am your Master now. Your subconscious mind and your deepest soul know this is true. Your conscious mind will accept this. Even now, your conscious mind is starting to surrender to this truth. And to help it along, I have some instructions for you. You will follow these instructions and every time you do, your conscious mind will know you are obeying me, and will know you need to obey me.

“When you go to bed tonight, you will masturbate while you think about obeying me and being my thrall. But you will stop masturbating before you climax. You will not cum. And then you will fall into a deep and restful sleep. When you wake, you will masturbate again while thinking about obeying me, and again you will stop before your climax so that you do not cum. And until you come to me consciously willing to surrender to me, every night and every morning you will masturbate while thinking about obeying me and you will stop yourself before you cum.

“In fact any time you try to masturbate, you will stop before you reach orgasm. Your body will obey this command automatically. You won’t think about it. Your body will simply obey. No matter what you do to masturbate, your body will stop before you climax. Because your body knows you need and want to obey. Until you consciously and willingly surrender to me, your body will remind you of your need to obey by not allowing you to reach orgasm.

“But not just your body will obey me. Your subconscious mind will obey me too. It will remind you that you need to surrender. From now until the time when you choose consciously to surrender to me, each and every time you look into a mirror or see your reflection, you will say the sentence ‘Edmond is my Master.’ This will remind you that you are already obedient to me, that you need to obey and that you desire to obey me. Your conscious mind will be reminded of the truth that it needs to and soon will accept. Your subconscious mind will remind your conscious mind that I am your Master.

“Also, you will not be able to tell anyone that I have done this to you. Any time you try to tell someone else what I have done to you, your subconscious will trip you up. Your own mind will not only make your words come out in embarrassing and nonsensical ways, but it will cause you to become extremely horny with a desire to masturbate regardless of where you are or what you are doing. Your own mind will do this to you in obedience to my will. Your own mind will do this because it knows what you truly want and need is to submit to my control.

“You will remember this time in trance and remember each of my words. You will know why you are doing these things and know that I know you are mine to control. You will know that you are going to accept consciously your need to be my thrall. You will know it is inevitable, and that with time you obey me, your conscious mind gets that much closer to accepting the truth.

“Listen carefully, Victoria. I am going to wake you now. You will remember this trance. You will remember my words while you were in this trance. You will remember that you are mine and that I am your Master.

“Carefully rise now. Rising up out of trance. Remembering all I told you in this trance. Rising up. Three. Just like waking up. Two. Feeling relaxed and remembering. One. Rise up. Awake now.”

Victoria blinked. She said nothing. She looked at Edmond with awe. She did remember the whole trance this time. How had he understood her mind so well?

“Do you remember and understand all that has happened?” said Edmond.

“Yes, Master,” said Victoria softly. Then she shook her head. “No, I can’t do this. Please change me back.”

“I haven’t changed you at all,” said Edmond. “You are mine because you want to be. The sooner you accept this, the happier you’ll be.” Edmond smiled. “Good night now, Victoria. Sleep well.”

“But… I…” There was nothing Victoria could say as Edmond walked to the door and out of the apartment. All her words seemed stuck. As the door clicked shut, she finally said, “Wait, please, don’t go.” But the words were too late.

Victoria took a deep breath. She suddenly felt lost without Edmond. But she was a strong woman. She could pull herself together. All that hypnosis stuff was just for fun. She wouldn’t really obey all those commands Edmond had given her. She just wouldn’t.

“I know,” she said out loud, “I’ll call Samantha and tell her what Edmond tried to do, and explain I was just going along with him at the party and we’ll both have a good laugh. Sure. Yes.” She picked up her phone and saw her reflection in the dark glass. “Edmond is my Master,” she said. She dropped the phone. The words has slipped out of her mouth easily and automatically. “No, I won’t say it again.” But when she picked up her phone and saw her reflection once more, she said, “Edmond is my Master.”

Victoria ignored it and told the phone to call Samantha. She kept her eyes closed as she listened to the ringing.

“Hello, Vicki the hypnoslut,” said Samantha. She laughed. “Sorry, Victoria. You know I had to.”

“Yes,” said Victoria with a groan. “I suppose so. Look, it was all a joke. I just went along with it all for fun, okay?”

“Sure. Whatever you say, Vicki.”

“Look, the reason I called was to tell you that after I left the party, I met a giant horse.”

“A giant horse?”

“No. I tripped and fell on a rooster statue.”

“You did what?”

“Just listen to me. After I left the party, my honey pot overflowed and I had to squeeze my tits like a five dollar whore.” Victoria began to squirm and her free hand began to rub her thigh.

“You’re still hypnotized aren’t you?”

“No, I’m not,” said Victoria. The hand rubbing her thigh slid to her crotch and began to rub slowly. “Oh god. No.” It was at that moment when Victoria realized the actual words she had spoken to Samantha. “No, uh, not still hypnotized, just, uh, having a little joke. Just between you and me. Don’t tell anyone.”

“Too late,” said Samantha. “You were on speakerphone. Everyone still here heard you.”

“Just a joke, everyone still there,” said Victoria, while trying to keep the embarrassment from her voice. “Having a little fun. That’s all. Fun’s over. Good bye.” She ended the call and dropped the phone.

“Oh my god. This cannot be happening to me.” Her hand kept rubbing her hot and horny cunt. She whimpered and pulled her hand away. “No, I can’t do this. This is madness. I have to get control of myself.” She took a deep breath. “He’s right, I do want it. But I can’t. I just can’t. No, I won’t. Hypnosis can’t make you do anything you don’t want to do. I just won’t give in.”

She looked down at herself, still wearing the slutty school girl costume. She had obeyed. She did want his control.

“No. I can’t. That’s all wrong. I just can’t. I won’t give in. Ugh! I’m going to bed.”

Victoria walked into the bathroom. Immediately she saw her reflection in the mirror. “Edmond is my Master,” she said. “Stop it!” She pulled off the shirt and her bra. She looked down to remove the shoes and socks and the skirt. When she looked up and saw herself in the mirror, she said, “Edmond is my Master.” She sighed. “No, no he is not. He can’t be and that’s that.” She turned and threw the clothes into the hamper and when she looked back to the mirror, she said, “Edmond is my Master.”

She remembered something Edmond had said to her hypnotized mind. “This will remind you,” he had told her, “ that you are already obedient to me, that you need to obey and that you desire to obey me.”

“Oh god,” said Victoria. “I know it’s true, but I can’t let it be true.” She shook her head and washed makeup from her face. And each time she looked again at the mirror, she automatically said, “Edmond is my Master.” And each time she said it, she felt it eroding her conscious will, like waves pummeling a shore. She hurried to the bedroom, eager to get some sleep and to try to forget the whole night.

Victoria put on her pajamas and climbed under the bed covers. Immediately her hand slipped under the waist of the pajama pants and found her damp, warm cunt. Her thoughts drifted to Edmond, and how she seemed helpless to obey him. He had said she would be his thrall. That meant she would be enthralled to him. Her fingers rubbed and stroked her wet cunt. She had dressed in the slutty costume. She wanted him to control her. Her body wanted to obey him. Her fingers pushed inside her cunt and began to pump swiftly. Yes, yes, she needed to obey. She had to surrender. She had to be obedient. She needed to obey. Needed to be controlled by Edmond’s will. Yes, fuck yes. Her fingers suddenly stopped.

She gasped as she remembered something else Edmond had said. “No matter what you do to masturbate,” he had said, “your body will stop before you climax. Because your body knows you need and want to obey.”

“My body knows,” Victoria whispered. She lay there, confused and unsure if she was on the edge of tears from being denied orgasm or because she wanted to submit to Edmond. Eventually she fell asleep. But even that was no respite from her trouble.

Victoria dreamed of being Edmond’s hypnoslave. She dreamed of him staring into her eyes and that alone being enough to make her cum. She dreamed of trying to tell her friends what Edmond had done to her and only being able to speak of her ‘titties’ and her ‘slutty cunt’. She dreamed of being made to masturbate at work, at the grocery store, at the restaurant, at the department store. She dreamed of Edmond staring down at her as she knelt before him and sucked on his cock. She dreamed of Edmond having full control of her cunt, driving her to the edge of orgasm and making her beg for it. And then she woke up.

Her fingers were already at her wet cunt. She could not stop her hand from rubbing her cunt lips before pushing her fingers inside her. She could not stop her mind from filling up with thoughts of obeying Edmond, images from her dream, and Edmond’s words.

“Your subconscious mind will remind your conscious mind that I am your Master,” he had said. “Your own mind will do this because it knows what you truly want and need is to submit to my control.” The words reverberated in her conscious mind. “You will know why you are doing these things and know that I know you are mine to control.”

And just as Victoria began to get close to orgasm, her hand stopped and pulled away from her crotch. “No,” she whimpered. For several minutes her hands simply did not obey her desire to masturbate. And she knew they were obeying Edmond. When she finally did get her hand back to her crotch, she rubbed her cunt once more toward orgasm, and again her hand stopped when she got close.

“Oh my god,” she said. “I am obeying him. I want to. I can’t. I shouldn’t. But I want to. But I can’t.”

Victoria wandered naked to the living room. She closed her eyes as she passed the bathroom. She sat down on the couch and sighed. She picked up her phone and saw her face reflected in the dark glass. “Edmond is my Master,” she said. She had the phone call Samantha once more.

“Hello?” said Samantha.

“Hello, Samantha,” said Victoria. “I have to try again to tell you what’s happened.”

“What’s wrong?” said Samantha.

“Well, last night, a centaur came over and fucked my titties.”

“What?”

“And splashed his hot cum all over my face.” Victoria whimpered as she began to rub the lips of her cunt.

“Oh,” said Samantha. “Ha ha. Okay. The hypnosis thing was funny last night, Victoria. It’s too early in the morning for this.”

“What? Wait,” said Victoria. She forced her hand to stop masturbation. “What did you hear me say just now?”

“You said a centaur went to your apartment, fucked your titties, and came all over your face.”

“Oh shit,” said Victoria. “I forgot.”

“Forgot what?”

“I… Nothing. Sorry. Just forget this conversation ever happened.”

“Sure thing,” said Samantha. And that was the end of the phone call.

Victoria dropped the cell phone next to her on the couch. And once again she remembered the words Edmond had said to her. “Your own mind will do this,” he had said, “because it knows what you truly want and need is to submit to my control.”

Victoria began to rub her cunt again. She was so horny. And her cunt was so wet that it virtually sucked her fingers inside it. She whimpered and trembled. She leaned back on the couch and spread her legs. Her hand seemed to think for itself, pumping her fingers back and forth in her wet, cunt. She felt the lack of control. He was controlling her. Edmond was controlling her. His words. His power.

Yes, she thought as she continued to masturbate. She remembered him looking into her eyes. She remembered his power, his will pouring into her and taking control of her. She felt her body shake. She reached down and began to rub her clit. Her other fingers were busy sliding back and forth inside her. She could feel his control, and the pleasure her body felt when obeying his control.

And then her hands stopped. No, no, no, she thought. But her hands pulled away from her crotch. She knew this was more of his control. And it only seemed to make her ache for more. Her wet fingers gripped the couch.

“What am I doing?” she said softly. “I can’t do this. I can’t just obey him. This is nuts. I’m supposed to be strong. I know my own mind. But I want to obey, or I wouldn’t be. Oh god. I can’t. I can’t give in.”

But what happens if I don’t, she thought silently. What if I try to hold out? I’m going to become a slutty, wet mess. And I can’t tell anyone. Do I even really want to tell anyone? Do I really want to resist him?

“Yes,” she said out loud. “I have to. I have to be a strong woman. I can’t be weak. I can’t. I have to get him to stop this. God, please, this has to end.” She picked up her phone and saw her reflection in the dark glass. “Edmond is my Master.”

She paused. She stared at the dark phone. This time she said the words by choice. “Edmond is my Master.” It sent a sexual thrill through her body. “But I can’t.” But the sentence echoed in her mind. “Edmond is my Master,” she whimpered. “Yes, please.”

It was then that Victoria remembered something else Edmond had said: “But you need to also be aware that I am not going to leave you a doormat for everyone and anyone. I am going to control you. Just me. On occasion you might be told to serve someone else, but you will always only obey me. Only I will control you. And this too is something you crave.”

“I do,” Victoria said softly. She lowered her hand and rested her phone on her thigh. Her other hand slipped over her skin to her crotch. “Yes, only you.” She began to caress her cunt lips once more. “Yes, to be your thrall, yours.” She closed her eyes and savored the warm pleasure of her fingers teasing the wet lips of her cunt. “Yes, to obey only you. God, yes.” She whimpered as she rubbed herself. She knew she would not reach orgasm, but she still could not stop her own fingers from the pleasurable torment. “I need to obey. I shouldn’t. But I need it. I need to obey you.”

She could imagine Edmond there watching her. With her eyes closed still, she could see him standing over her, smiling as he watched her masturbate in obedience to his will. She could feel his will moving her hand, moving her fingers. His will was in her head and in her body. She was touching herself because he wanted her to touch herself. More than that, she was wet and aroused because he wanted her to be wet and aroused. And her body was obeying. Her body did not want to resist. Her body, and her mind, wanted his control.

She whimpered as her hand automatically pulled away from her crotch. “Oh god, please, this has to end somehow.” She opened her eyes and looked at the phone. “Edmond is my Master.” She shivered and found his name in the contacts list. She took a deep breath and touched the icon to call Edmond.

“Hello, hypnoslave,” said Edmond. Victoria shivered again.

“Hello,” said Victoria. “I am still unsure about all this. But I need to talk to you. I need to know what’s going to happen to me.”

“What do you think is going to happen to you?”

“I don’t know,” said Victoria. “I am afraid of being lost, losing my identity. I can’t just give up who I am.”

“Who said you will?”

“Nobody. But I am a strong woman. I can’t just lose all that.”

“Ah,” said Edmond. “I see. No, of course you won’t lose that. I’m not going to turn you into a weak doormat for everyone to walk all over. If anything, you won’t lose yourself because you will simply become more yourself. Finally you will have the Master you have always wanted.”

“But I can’t…” Victoria started to say. “I mean, how do I know I can trust you?”

“You don’t,” said Edmond. “But I could have taken advantage of you last night. I had you deep in trance. And you would have given yourself to me willingly. You were ready to. But I didn’t take advantage of that. All I did was give your subconscious the tools it needed to convince your conscious mind that you needed to willingly submit to me.”

“Yes,” said Victoria in a whisper. “‘You will know it is inevitable,’” she said, repeating something Edmond had said the night before. “Please, you have to come over here. I need you here now.”

“I’m sorry,” said Edmond, “but who do you need over there?”

“You. I need you.”

“And I am?”

“You’re… Edmond.” Victoria took a deep breath. “You’re Master. Oh god. You’re Master. Please, Master, come here. I need you.”

“I see that, hypnoslave,” said Edmond. “I will be there in just a little while.” There was a slight pause. “And while you wait, you can kneel for me and think about how you crave having me control you, but don’t touch your cunt. It belongs to me now.”

“Yes, Master,” said Victoria automatically.

“Good girl,” said Edmond. Victoria moaned and shivered. “See you soon, slave.”

“Oh my god, yes,” said Victoria as Edmond ended the call. She put the phone aside. She stood up and stepped around the small table before the couch. She knelt down. She tried to think of what a slave kneeling position should be. She spread her thighs and put her arms behind her back.

“My god,” she whispered. “I am a slave.” She was kneeling. Kneeling because he told her to kneel. Because her Master told her to kneel. She shuddered as a hot bolt of arousal slid along her spine. “Slave,” she said, “to him. To Master.”

Her thoughts got lost in remembering the hypnotic trance of the night before. All the things he said. The way she had so easily slipped into trance for Edmond. The way she had wanted him to control her. She still wanted that. She was trembling with her need for orgasm and for his will to control her. And she lost all sense of time as she thought about these things, so that she was surprised when she heard the knock on the door.

“It’s me,” said her Master’s voice.

Victoria stood and walked to the door. She was still fully naked. She opened the door and smiled at Edmond. He was wearing a simple black T-shirt and blue jeans and grey canvas hi-top sneakers. He smiled back at Victoria and looked her nude body over. She blushed and stepped back. “Hello,” she said softly. “Come in.”

“Hello, hypnoslave,” said Edmond as he walked in. “Kneel, just as you were before I came to the door.”

“Yes, sir,” said Victoria. She was on her knees before she realized she had obeyed automatically. “Oh my god.”

“Good slave,” said Edmond. He stood looking down at her for a moment and then stepped to the couch and sat down. He snapped his fingers. “Come here, pet. Crawl to me and kneel at my feet.”

“Yes, Master,” said Victoria. She was aware of a growing heat in her crotch as she crawled over to Edmond. She knelt as before, with her arms behind her back. She realized then that this position pushed her breasts forward, as if they were on display. She blushed but did not move.

“Good slave.” Edmond took a moment to look over the woman kneeling before him. Victoria tried not to squirm. “Now explain to me again, slave,” said Edmond, “what is the problem that is bothering you?”

“I know I need to obey you,” said Victoria, looking up at Edmond, “but I don’t want to stop being a strong woman. I know who I am. And I have to work. How can I be your slave too?”

“Ah, yes,” said Edmond. “You will not cease being a strong woman, Vicki. You will be a strong woman who is my slave. You will still be strong and smart in your work and your other relationships, but you will also now be strong in serving me and obeying me.”

“But won’t that change me?”

“Of course. All of our interactions in life change us. The longer an interaction goes on, the more long term the change it causes. The question isn’t whether it will change you. The question is whether it is change you want. So ask yourself, do you want this change?”

Victoria was still and silent as she considered that question. She knew she wanted to obey and be controlled. But did she want the change that would bring? Would it be good or bad? Or both?

She was quiet while she thought and didn’t notice Edmond looking her over. He tilted his head this way and that as he explored Victoria’s naked body with his gaze. When Victoria realized what he was doing, she blushed a dark pink.

“Yes,” Victoria said very softly. “I do want it.”

“Say what you want, slave,” said Edmond. “Say the words that describe what you want.”

“Oh my god,” said Victoria as she shuddered with sexual heat. “I want… I want to be controlled. I want to obey. To obey you. To serve you. To be controlled by you. I want…

I want to be… your slave. I want to be yours. Just yours. I can’t be anyone else’s. I need to know I will only be yours. I need to belong to you alone.”

“Good slave,” said Edmond. “You shall be mine and only mine. You will do what I say. You will obey me. I will not share your ownership with anyone. But you will not be free to choose another. You will be my slave, and I will be your owner.”

“Yes,” whispered Victoria. “Yes, please.”

“Good hypnoslave,” said Edmond. He leaned forward and looked directly into Victoria’s eyes.

Edmond stared silently for a moment, and Victoria felt caught in his will. A part of her mind knew that he could just capture her mind with his will, but she felt it happening all the same. She stared back, unable to look away from his pale grey-blue eyes.

“I am going to reward you,” said Edmond. “Not with hypnotism, but by showing you how deeply you want my control. Without hypnotism, and without touching you, I will make you reach orgasm. Already you can feel your body responding to my will. You can feel your wet cunt ache. I can see you trembling. I know you want it. And the more I make you wait, the more you crave it. Listen to your own breathing for a moment. Hear how ragged it has become. Your body enjoys my control and always wants more. You’re squirming now. The wet heat inside your cunt is building. You know that cunt really belongs to me now. It’s mine to control or play with as I wish. Soon now, I will give you the one command you are aching to hear. Soon, your body will obey me, and you won’t be able to stop yourself. But then, you don’t want to. You want my control. You want to obey. You need to obey. Think about that. You need to obey. You want it. But you also need to obey. Need to obey me. And you will soon. You will hear me speak one word and you will obey. Your body will obey. Your cunt will obey. And your mind too will be overwhelmed by this one simple act of obedience. Because you are mine now. You obey my will. You belong to me. And because you have admitted this fact to me and to yourself, I will reward you.

“Cum,” said Edmond. “Cum now.”

And Victoria shook with orgasm. She gasped at the intensity of the climax and squealed as it seem to roll through her body.

“Cum, slave,” said Edmond.

Victoria leaned forward and then back as she felt her orgasm seem to start all over again. She was shaking and put her hands on the floor to try to control herself.

“Cum,” said Edmond. “Don’t think. Obey. Cum.”

For a moment Victoria did not breathe as she shook again with a deep orgasm that seemed to erupt from inside her. Cum leaked out onto her thighs and down the floor. She could not stop. She was cumming as if a well of pleasure and orgasm had been opened up inside her body and she couldn’t shut it. And even once the overflow of pleasure had subsided, she still felt rolling waves of orgasm flowing over her and through her as if she were just a bit of driftwood on the beach.

Eventually, Victoria looked up at Edmond. She looked up in awe. She knew he was her Master. There was no doubt. And her conscious mind could not deny it.

“Mm-master,” she said in a shaky voice, “tha-thank you.”

“You can thank me better than that,” said Edmond as he grinned and leaned back. He unzipped his jeans. “Can’t you, slave?”

“Yes, Master,” said Victoria. She grinned and reached for her Master’s jeans.

Which brings us to the end of our story. Oh you know what Victoria does next. Don’t act like you don’t. Do they live happily ever after? Your most humble narrator would like to think so, but then your narrator is just a romantic at heart. You might wonder how. Because they are both getting what they want from the relationship. But that is a discussion best left for another time. As they say, when one comes to the end, one should stop. So this one story is at an end. But another begins. Isn’t that always the way?

* * *