The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Whores de Ballet

Chapter 2

For Ilsa

By the time Isabel got home, it was way passed Jane’s bedtime, but the light was still on in the living room, and as she opened the door, she could hear the TV. She walked through the kitchen and was pleased to see that Jane had tidied up after finishing her homework. ‘She really is a good girl.’ Isabel thought to herself with pride.

She was about to call out as she stepped into the room, but stopped as she saw Jane fast asleep on the couch. She had obviously been watching the TV, her back against the upholstered arm, legs pulled up, and, as she fell asleep, her right leg had fallen sideways, her short pink skirt ridding up so that Isabel could see her daughters white cotton panties.

Isabel found herself looking at the way the soft cotton bulged over and moulded itself to the hidden mound beneath and suddenly she remembered how Kali had put her hand on her daughters knee that first day they visited her house.

Without being aware of it, Isabel squeezed her thighs together as she felt the first tinglings of arousal. She quietly stepped out of her high heeled shoes and ran as fast, and as quietly, as she could upstairs and locked the bathroom door behind her.

In a frenzy she pulled down her hose and panties and sat on the toilet seat, her legs wide apart. Her index and ring fingers flanked her pussy squeezing inwards as her middle finger pressed down, the tip of her thumb rubbing her sensitive clit whilst her other hand fondled and squeezed her breasts.

It had been a long time since Isabel had found release without a vibrator, but right now with the intensity of her arousal she knew such aids would not be necessary.

This was so unlike her, a part of her mind noted, but it was drowned out by the overwhelming need she felt. Normally she would start slow, imagining the foreplay her fantasy man would engage in, before finally climaxing as he thrust his hard cock inside her. But not tonight, no, tonight it was all about urgency, the need to cum and she didn’t have the time to construct a full-blown fantasy, relying instead on the myriad images that swam uncontrolled through her mind.

It wasn’t until after the final release and she was slumped back against the cistern that Isabel spared any of her thought processes to analyse those visions. Her face burnt brightly as she recalled them, all involving young girls and older women, even to her dying shame the one that finally tipped her over the edge, her own sweet Jane lying on the sofa just as she had left her, but with Kali sitting beside her stroking her cotton covered pussy.

“You all right, mom?” She heard Jane ask through the locked door.

Isabel swallowed hard and called back. “I’m fine honey, just needed to dash up for a pee as soon as I got in.”

“Okay.” She heard Jane say. “You just sounded like you were in pain or something.”

Again Isabel’s face flushed, she had in the past always made sure she was alone in the house before turning to her needs. Suddenly her pussy started throbbing again as she thought of Jane hearing her masturbate. But this time the need was not as insistent and she shouted out to Jane. “Make your mom a cup of coffee, honey.”

As the sound of Jane’s footsteps descended the stairs Isabel splashed water on her face and replaced her panties, noting with further disgust just how wet they were. The hose she consigned to the waste bin, as she realised she had snagged them in her hurry to get at her pussy. ‘It must be the champagne, I’m not used to it these days.’ Isabel told herself and with that consoling thought she went down to join Jane in the kitchen.

As Isabel entered, Jane was just filling her cup and she smiled a greeting adding. “You sure you’re okay, mom?”

“Yes, sweetheart, I’m fine. Sorry I left you alone for so long only Kali was in the middle of throwing this really big party and I ended up sitting waiting and had a couple of glasses of champagne.”

“Mom.” Jane said sadly. “You promised.”

“I’m sorry, honey. It was only a couple of glasses.” Isabel lied, remembering the upturned bottle in the ice bucket as Susi had escorted her out.

“Honey?” Isabel queried. “I have a favour to ask.”

“What?” Jane replied, putting down her cup and joining her mom at the table.

“Well,” Isabel started. “You see Kali normally has some form of entertainment at her parties. Only she’s been let down and she asked, as a special favour, if you would mind dancing.”

“Oh, mom.” Jane said dejectedly. “You know I don’t like to do ‘party pieces’.”

“I know, honey” Isabel said as she reached out and took hold of her daughters hand, squeezing it gently, noticing how smooth her skin was. “But this is such an important party for us, sweetheart. This one party could set us up with all the other guests for any functions they have.”

With a resigned smile Jane acceded with the solitary condition. “But just this once, I don’t want them thinking I come as part of the catering.”

“Deal!” Isabel glowed. “Kali said she’ll sort out a costume, don’t worry I’m sure it will be tasteful, I’ve just got to ring her maid in the morning and give her your measurements.”

Thinking of Jane’s measurements drew Isabel’s eyes inexorably to the firm, nubile mounds that her t-shirt displayed to such great effect, and Isabel realised just how grown up her daughter had become.

“You sure you’re okay, mom.” Jane queried, and Isabel realised with disgust, that she had been staring openly at her own daughters breasts, watching the mateial strain with each inhalation.

“Er, yes I’m fine honest, honey. Just a little tired. I think I’ll turn in now.” Isabel said as she rose from the table and placed a warm kiss on Jane’s cheek. “Don’t stay up too late, honey.”

In her room, Isabel discarded her clothes in a pile on the floor before kneeling on the bed. Her hand slipped between her thighs, her face buried in the pillow to gag her moans and squeals as she brought herself off again, before collapsing in a trembling mound and drifting off to a troubled sleep.

The following morning Isabel woke late, the edges of dreams that had haunted her all night, refusing to fade completely away with the daylight.

‘I really must lay off the champagne!’ Isabel chided herself as she pulled on her long satin dressing gown and headed for the shower.

Isabel loved Saturday mornings, she could lie in and the pamper herself with a long hot shower. With the bathroom already filling with steam she opened the cubicle and stood beneath the spa spray, feeling like the water was scraping away the cares of the week.

Lathering a sponge she started to lathe her skin in the foaming suds and instantly she felt her nipples harden and the tingle start in her pussy and she lingered with the sponge, and wondered whether Jane ever played with herself in the shower.

It was a perfectly ordinary thought, one any mother, worried about her daughter’s development might have, she reasoned, but her reaction was anything but normal even if she didn’t admit it at first.

Her minds eye filled with young flesh streaming with water and her hands mirrored the image, not violently like the previous night but slow and soft, a young girl exploring her changing body, experiencing the new sensations, watching as her tender nipples crinkled and darkened in response to her fingertips and the thoughts of her mother showing her how much she loved her.

That thought was too much for Isabel and her knees trembled as her juices squirted, mixing with the water and flowing down her shaking legs.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she slowly slid down the wall of the cubicle, her face flushed from excitement and shame, her pussy still twitching, sending small after shocks through her body.

“Mom, breakfasts ready.” Jane called from the bottom of the stairs, bringing Isabel back to her senses. Unsteadily she stood beneath the spray, washing away the telltale tears before drying herself and, wrapped in her dressing gown, descended to the kitchen.

Jane was already seated, tucking into a bowl of muesli. “Morning, mom. You sleep okay?” She asked solicitously.

Memories of the previous nights dreams still haunted the edges of Isabel’s mind and unbidden the blood rushed to her cheeks as she muttered that she had. As she poured her coffee, she glanced at her beautiful daughter, her hair in loose bunches, framing her fresh clean face. A cropped top hugged her pert nubile breasts stopping short of the waist of her grey jogging pants showing her firm toned stomach that could only belong to a dancer.

Isabel took a deep draught of the hot dark brew, the caffeine steadying her frayed nerves. She looked at the clock and gasped. “Look at the time, honey! I’ll get dressed and take you to class.”

Her sentence was punctuated by the sound of a car’s horn and Jane gulped the last of her juice as she stood and said “It’s okay, Becky’s mom’s on driving duty today.”

Isabel sighed with relief that it wasn’t her turn to ferry Jane and her friend Becky across town to their ballet lesson, and even better it meant she had time to herself. The car horn blared a second time as Jane picked up her kit bag. Isabel walked to the door and opened it and looked down the path to where Lisa Steven’s silver convertible was parked, and as it wasn’t raining, Lisa as usual had the top down.

Around the same age as Isabel, Lisa too was a single parent, but unlike Isabel her situation was as a result of her husbands death, and the compensation and insurance had left her financially comfortable. Lisa smiled and waved as she leant across and opened the passenger door. “Hi, Issy.” She called and Isabel smiled her reply as Jane squeezed passed her.

Patting the seat beside her, Lisa called to Jane, “Come on, sweetie, Aunty Lisa’s running a little late.” Although not related, both Isabel and Lisa where ‘Aunty’ to the other’s offspring, neither wanting to be Mrs, but neither had they brought up their daughters to address their elders by just their first name.

After pecking her mom on the cheek, Jane hurried down the path and placed her bag on the back seat beside Becky before climbing in beside Lisa and closing the door. With a wave towards Isabel, Lisa put the car into drive and sped off down the road.

Even before she had closed the door behind her, a tingle accompanied a film in Isabel’s mind. She shook her head as if trying to dislodge the pictures that streamed across her vision. She stumbled into the living room and all but collapsed onto the sofa, her satin gown falling open, revealing her hardened nipples, the aroma of her arousal already filling her nostrils. Unable, and now unwilling to stop the fantasy, she let her hands roam over her aching, tingling body.

Lisa looked in the rear-view mirror and returned her blonde haired daughter’s smile before, with practiced ease, she adjusted the mirror so that from the back Becky could see Jane’s hands clasped on her lap.

With one hand on the wheel Lisa let her other hand rest on top of Jane’s, feeling the young girl tense at her touch. “Come on, sweetie, you know you want to let Aunty Lisa touch you, sweetie.” She said as she gently prised Jane’s hands apart. She lifted the nearest to her bright red lips and kissed the tip of each finger.

In the back Becky’s breathing became shallow as she squirmed on the seat, banned by her mom from touching herself, such pleasures belonging to her loving mommy.

“Good girl.” Lisa said, as she placed Jane’s hand between her own thighs, squeezing it against her pussy and preventing Jane from removing it as she put her own hand on Jane’s flat, toned stomach.

Becky whimpered as her frustration grew, bringing a smile to the corners of Lisa’s mouth. “Why don’t you help your little friend to relax, honey.” Lisa said as her long red nails slipped beneath the elasticated waist of Jane’s jogging pants.

Becky reached forward and pulled a leaver at the side of Jane’s seat, and slowly the back of her chair reclined until she was almost flat. “Let mommy see Jane’s pretty titties, honey.” Lisa commanded as her fingers slid further towards the treasure they sought, pushing inside Jane’s white cotton panties, the material pressing her hand firmly against the shaven mound beneath.

Again Becky whimpered and Jane felt Lisa’s thighs squeeze even tighter in response to the sound she so loved to hear. With trembling hands, Becky took hold of Jane’s cropped top and lifted the stretchy material up and out, freeing Jane’s nubile breasts, the nipples hard and crinkled as her body responded to the mother and daughter’s ministrations.

Wedging her knees against the steering wheel, Lisa once more adjusted the rear view mirror, this time to allow herself to see the pert breasts of her daughter’s best friend, watching as Becky’s expert hands slid over the softly yielding flesh, her head bending to kiss Jane’s partly opened mouth.

As Becky’s tongue slipped between Jane’s lips, so Lisa’s finger parted and entered Jane’s pussy, feeling the young girl lift her backside in response, welcoming her in.

Isabel cried out, echoing her daughter in her mind, as the orgasm set her whole body on fire, the sweat and cum glistening on her naked thighs. Isabel sagged, her body aching from exhaustion and desire, her pussy throbbing against her fingers, but still the fantasy played out in her mind, her vision filled with her daughters ecstatic face as she heard Lisa say in response to yet another whimper from Becky. “It’s okay, honey. Mommy will let you sit in the front on the way home.”

The words alone were enough to ignite another climax, the muscles of her pussy clenching against her invading fingers.

Isabel didn’t know how long she lay in a post climactic daze, only returning to the world at the behest of the insistent ringing of the telephone. Gingerly, she stood and without bothering to fix her robe, she lifted the receiver.

To Be Continued...