The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Why Buy the Cow

by CNP

Part 2

Hillside Coffee was indeed on a hill. A small one, but still enough to merit the name. Breixo didn’t cause a stir entering the brick domicile turned coffee shop. Even in his new martial arts uniform, his dobok. The traces of Yumiko’s conscious in his burned that he was only wearing a white belt instead of black. But Breixo rationally knew he hadn’t yet earned anything higher.

This late in the day the place was almost barren. Rush hour had long passed. No one was seated at the tables.

The only customers were two men who appeared to be waiting for their order by the register. They seemed upset with one another and were arguing as Breixo came in.

“I told you, I don’t want her taking any more of our money!” Said the older man in the black pork pie hat.

“I’m telling you, Mr. Blue, May Choong has a place that’ll work. Fully furnished. Cheap. Out of the way of prying eyes...” Said the younger man with the gravelly voice.

“Cheap! Like hell it is. She’s charging an arm and a leg for… for… for a shack! A hovel! A used one at that!”

“The place’ll work, Mr. Blue. It’s not too small, it’s not too far out of the way, and it’s what we need to keep cooking.”

“I could buy a piece of land and build a brand new house for that price! There’s no way I’m paying her that much!”

“We’re not paying for the house, Mr. Blue. We’re paying for privacy. A little bit of extra cash now, so no one looks our way later. She’s discreet. Ain’t nobody gonna know our business working with her.”

“Don’t say it so loud, what if someone else hears you and decides to go and get the place before us!”

The younger man glanced over at Breixo. “Yeah, I’m sure Bruce Lee over here has a lot of spare cash on hand to buy a house. It’s what we need, Mr. Blue! The name of the game is don’t get caught.”

“No, the name of the game is make more money. Don’t forget that.” The older man retorted as a server came out of the back room.

The brunette was attractive, despite her sour expression. She wore a black shirt that held tightly to her frame, exposing the small amount of cleavage she had to bare. “Here you are gentlemen.” She said in monotone, handing them the two coffees in to-go cups.

“Thank you.” The older man said, leaving with his associate. “I think we should look around more. It’s a very good market for buyers.”

“Time is money, Mr. Blue. Money’s the name of the game, remember.” The younger many replied as they left.

“Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.” The server said, only slightly under her breath as she watched the two men getting into the Aztec that was parked outside. Her cold gaze turned to Breixo. “Can I help you?” She asked without sincerity.

Breixo read the woman’s name tag. Rachel Chin. Ashley wasn’t lying in her warning about the server, Breixo thought for a moment. But then his mind wandered over to her name tag. What sort of person would put their last name on their name tag in a place where they were likely earning minimum wage. Especially in customer service.

“Can I help you?” Rachel asked again. Colder.

Especially with an attitude like that… “I’ll take a tuna sandwich and a milkshake, please.”

“Hey Jon, start making a tuna sandwich, will ya?” She yelled to the back room, then turned back to Breixo and resumed her monotone. “What flavor on the milkshake?”

Breixo’s stomach growled. “Um, vanilla please.”

“That’s a horrible combination.” Rachel said, scowling at him.

Breixo frowned back. “Customer is always right, right?”

“Not usually. Be about ten minutes on the milkshake. That’ll be $9.50.”

“Ten minutes for a milkshake? What, do you have to go in the back and get the milk yourself?” Breixo snapped back after the rude retort.

“Yes. $9.50.” She said again, this time offering her hand out to accept his cash. Wiggling her fingers as if he didn’t understand the situation.

Food better be good to put up with this, Breixo thought to himself. He sighed, then reached for his wallet.

Shit. Ashley didn’t realize he didn’t have any money, and he hadn’t thought about it before leaving to get something to eat.

Any money that Breixo had was long gone in his life before he was abducted to the Facility.

“Um.” Breixo said patting where he would have normally kept his money.

“No money?” Rachel asked, still nonplussed.

“No, I don’t have any money.”

“Hey, Jon! Cancel that tuna sandwich!” Rachel yelled to the back.

“Can I take a rain check? I’m good for it I promise.” Breixo’s stomach growled again. “I really need something to eat!”

“I’m still waiting on that pony that was promised me when I was four. I don’t get paid on promises.”

“Alright, how about this: my friend, Ashley, comes here a lot. Can you put it on her tab?”

“I would do that, if I knew anyone named Ashley who came here. Or if we kept tabs.”

“Please? I’m begging you here. I haven’t eaten in days.” Sighing, Breixo knew the plea was likely futile. But he was famished and begging was the only sane thing his mind could come up with.

“Begging, really? Don’t expect sympathy from me. Especially not after you gave me a hard time about the wait on the milkshake.”

Breixo’s eye twitched. “After I gave you a hard time?”

“That’s right. And now you’re asking for handouts? As if. This is America. Nothing is free.”

Breixo turned his head and glared at Rachel. “Not even advice?”

“Not for you. Fuck off bum.”

Fire burned in in Breixo’s blood. He could feel the anger overflow his body. Part of him felt he should fight it. Anger leads to hate leads to darkness, or something like that. Yet, while he acted out of anger earlier in the day, and what had happened wasn’t what he had intended. It had turned out in his favor.

Breixo let the anger flow through him. He felt life melt into a lucid dream.

Time froze.

“No! Everything in life is free. You’re going to make sure of that. Anytime anyone asks you for anything for free while you’re on the job: you will be obliged provide it. Fortunately, my needs are simple, and you already have the assets to meet them. First the tuna sandwich. Except now I want two of them. To go. You’re going to tell Jon to make them as fast as he can. Second the milkshake. Now I want two of them, too. Also to go. Except instead of just vanilla, I want your ‘special milkshake’. To make it, you are going to step into the back room and ‘get the milk yourself’. No one can help you do this. Whether you do it in private or not, I don’t care. But it will take no more than five minutes to make. Your new breasts will make sure of that. Oh, and whenever anyone asks for a suggestion you’re going to tell them about your ‘special milkshake’.

And, since it seems you like working here so much, you are going to do everything in your power to keep this job. If for whatever reason you get fired, you are going to try and get the same job. Either here again or someplace else, advertising your ‘special milkshake’ talents.

Oh, and you are going to be nice about it all from now on. Ditzy even. As if your only purpose in the world was to please the customer.

Don’t worry, you’ll still be you on the inside. You’ll be able to think all the condescending thoughts you want. You just won’t be able to say them out loud.”

Finishing up, Breixo smiled at his self control. It was a good thing he’d already gotten off twice today. If he was horny he might have taken a certain advantage of the situation... Hmm… it felt like a lucid dream after all... Breixo’s blood flow altered its normal course as he continued.

He continued. “The word combination ‘special milkshake’ turns you on. You love the feeling of your breasts filling with milk, knowing that someone will soon drink it. It makes you wet feeling your nipples swell and leak. You love it when you handle them as they grow full. All you can think about while playing with them, milking yourself, is being fucked. It saddens you when your breasts are empty, but the hope that someone else will soon order a ‘special milkshake’ keeps you happy throughout the day.

“The thought of being a human milk cow turns you on. If you could, you would be milked all day long. Giving freely of your body to someone else without ever touching them is erotic, and you always want to give more. But remember, the milkshake has to be ready and in the customer’s hand in less than five minutes. If no one orders one by the end of the day you’ll order one and make it for yourself and drink before heading home.”

Breixo felt as if he was about to wake up from his this reality. His body felt heavier and his stomach rumbled. He gave Rachel a light slap and time started to move again.

“Now, I would like those two sandwiches and two ‘special milkshakes’ to go. For free, please.”

“Ooh!” Rachel’s eyes fluttered. Breixo could see terror in her eyes as she tried to fight the words coming from her mouth. “Good choice. Like, okay. Jon, can I get two tuna sandwiches up here ASAP? Thanks! Okay, sweety. It’ll be, like, five minutes on the milkshakes. I’ll be right back! I make them myself.”

She giggled, nipples poking through her shirt. Rachel shook her inflating breasts suggestively in front of him then ran into the back room.

Breixo could wait five minutes. He needed to rest anyway. It was turning into a long day of sexual encounters. Never before had he experienced more than one one in a day, let alone soontobe three. Rather than tire him more, the thought of the coming third interaction had a Coolidge Effect.

Readjusting himself accordingly, Breixo took a seat and looked around the coffeeshop. It must have been a pretty old place, there was still a payphone in the corner. Complete with phonebook. He hadn’t seen one of those since he was a child, long before the Facility.

Breixo’s blood went cold. His powers somewhat under control, Breixo was still weak. If they were searching for him, they could find him. He needed to get his libido under control and stop leaving a trail.

Shit. He couldn’t stay at a hotel like Ashley suggested, they have cameras. Breixo glanced around—there weren’t any cameras here. Running behind the counter he popped open the register. There was enough petty cash to get by for a week. He grabbed a handful of quarters and ran to the pay phone.

Searching through the phone book, Breixo scrolled his finger down the C’s in the white pages. There!

He dialed the number and held his breath.

“Hello, this is May Choong.”

“Hello, Ms. Choong.” Breixo said in monotone, “I’m told you have a home for sale. Fully furnished.”

“Yes! We have lots of homes for sale! Would you like a showing?”

“I would today, but I’m interested in one home in particular, one that’s off the books.”

May didn’t miss a beat, merely changing her tone as she answered, “You have cash?”

“Pick me up at the Mixed Martial Arts Studio in half hour.”

“Mixed Martial Arts Studio, in the outlet mall?”

“Yes. Money is no object. Be here in half an hour and I’ll make sure you get more than what you asking.”

“And who am I looking for at Mixed Martial Arts?”

Breixo paused and tried to quickly come up with an alias. “Mr. Moo.”

“Alright then,” May laughed, “I look forward to taking your money, Mr. Moo.” The woman hung up.

“I look forward to taking you, Ms. Choong.” Breixo said to himself, hanging up.

He walked back behind the register and returned the quarters he didn’t use. He knew that being short less than a dollar wouldn’t cause a stir when balancing the register at the end of the day.

Strange, Breixo thought. Rachel’s memory wasn’t crashing through him like a train. Yumiko’s thoughts and memories had almost overwhelmed him. Well, her perversions had succeeded. Breixo grinned. He would have to hurry things along if he was going to meet Ms. Choong in half an hour.

Already behind the counter, Breixo poked his head into the back room.

Jon was there. He was carefully crafting the sandwiches like it was his life’s work.

Breixo’s stomach rumbled.

The noise gave Jon a start, but he calmed down once he realized it wasn’t anything bestial. “Hey bro, hold your horses, I’m almost finished with the sandwich, man. You can’t rush art.”

If it weren’t for the aura cigarette smoke cloaking the man, Breixo might have had hope for a delicious bite to eat. As it was he didn’t fight Rachel’s feelings creeping up in his psyche toward Jon.

She didn’t like Jon. He was a tall hipster wannabe with stringy black hair. Pretty blue eyes were all he had going for him. And they got him farther than they ever should have. He always hit on Rachel, but never asked her out. Coward.

“Where’s Rachel?”

“She ran to the can. Pretty weird, man, she took two glasses with her and was acting all weird and happy.”

Though he couldn’t see it, he could read from Rachel’s memories where the lavatory was in the back. He was able to take a few steps toward it before Jon intercepted him.

“Hey, chill bro. I’m sure she pissed you off, but you’re not supposed to be back here! I could get in some serious shit, man!”

Breixo couldn’t help but laugh. This man, as dumb as he seemed was trying to cover his own ass. It was time he did the same.

Breixo turned to directly face Jon and time froze.

“You won’t be able to remember my face or voice without seeing or hearing it. When you do, you will unerringly do as I ask without question. Nothing you see me do will seem out of the ordinary. Unless I address you first, you will ignore me.”

Pausing, Breixo thought a little longer about how to make the best of the situation.

“Every day you will order one of Rachel’s ‘special milkshakes’. You won’t ask how she makes them. You want to know, but you know you are not ready to know yet. You don’t want anyone else to find out before you, either. If anyone asks why she runs in the back to make them, you will cover for her. Even covering the register if need be. If she ever starts to slip up you’re going to make sure she keeps her ‘secret milkshake’ a secret. For now.

“You’re new goal in life is to become the the owner of this shop. You’re going to stop smoking because you know it compromises your food serving abilities. You are going to become the ideal employee because you want to be eventually become Rachel’s boss here. Then, and only then will you find out how the milkshakes are made.

“Now, finish up those sandwiches and leave us in peace until I’m gone.”

Breixo left Jon and went to the employee’s restroom. He tried the handle and found the single toilet door wasn’t locked. He went in without knocking, quickly closed the door and locked it.

The small room smelled heavily of musk and Rachel’s milk. She noticed him as the door clicked behind him.

“Like, what are you doing here?” She said turning to him before trying to cover her now fully grown milkers. Milk was trickling through her fingers. One of the cups she had brought in was already full.

Breixo lipped his lips and felt his erection surge. “Rachel, could you bend over and give me a free peek up your dress?”

“Like, sure! But, I’m trying to make a milkshake here!” She said baring her newly grown titflesh to him.

“That’s alright, I won’t stop you. I know how good you feel when you milk yourself. How much it makes you want to get fucked. Would you let me fuck you while you milked yourself.”

Rachel bit her lip. He could see her soaking through her khakis. It was clear she was fighting her own lusts. “I’m sorry mister, like, I’m not that sort of girl.”

“Really, you’re exposing your breasts to me. Milking yourself like a cow in front of me. Would you let me do it for a dollar?”

“Like, I’m not some cheap whore!” Rachel replied, as offended as her new ditzy attitude would let her express.

“Ten dollars?”

“Like, no!”

“Alright then, would you do it for free, please?”

“Oh, okay then! Hold on a sec!” She said turning around and pulling her pants down enough to expose her dark haired snatch.

The site didn’t deter Breixo. He quickly released his member and grabbed hold of the beautiful woman in front of him. Bending her over the sink he thrust into her. He had never been in someone so loose and simultaneously well lubricated. Yet, as loose as she initially felt, her pussy soon clenched itself around his cock.

“Oh, god yes!” She yelled in her newer, chipper voice. Milk shot from her breasts, splattering over the sink. “Please, please, like, will you milk me while you fuck me?”

Breixo was now no longer one to turn down that sort of request. Maintain a hand on her now exposed ass he reached over and grabbed hold of her swollen bosom. Stickying his fingers as they helped express his new cow’s milk. He felt his load readying himself.

“Like, you better hurry, mister. I’ve gotta hurry up and finish these milkshakes.”

Breixo couldn’t tell if Rachel was annoyed or worried about the situation. As it was, he had no reason to hold back. Breixo did his best to speed himself a long and released his load inside her.

Though curious as to what would happen to her if she didn’t complete the milkshakes in five minutes, Breixo had his own schedule to keep. He started cleaned himself up, then he heard Rachel pout.

“Oh, my poor boobies.” The glasses full with enough milk for the milkshakes, Rachel’s breasts had stopped replenishing themselves. They were still bigger than they were when he first met her, but not as engorged. The sag was slight, but enough to disappoint the young Rachel.

“Don’t worry, they look great. And I’m sure it won’t be long before someone orders another one of your ‘special milkshakes’.”

Rachel perked up at the thought, and Breixo left her to her duties.

* * *

Breixo walked swiftly as he could without dropping the sandwich and two milkshakes. As hungry as he was, he had eaten his sandwich along the way. He had to hurry back to the Mixed Martial Arts Studio. Before May came to pick him up. He also needed to let Ashley know about the change of plans for that night.

She was there, sitting outside the door to the now locked studio.

“Hey you!” She said happily.

“Hey, I got you a sandwich and, um, a milkshake.” Breixo said handing over the goods, then he took a sip of his own milkshake. He didn’t remember it tasting so pleasant while walking home. Maybe it was the new company?

“Thanks!” she said, taking a sip and opening the sandwich. “Ooh, tuna sandwich! My favorite!”

“Good to hear. So what did you do with Michael and Yumiko?”

Ashley grinned “Oh, they’re taken care of.”

Breixo was curious about what that might have meant when he saw a maroon LaSaber driving up toward them. “Listen, about tonight. You don’t need to worry about hooking me up with a hotel.”

Ashley looked hurt that her plan to help had been discarded. “What are you going to do then?”

“It’s taken care of. I’ll see you tomorrow, here, okay?” Breixo said getting up and walking toward the car as it pulled up.

“Okay.”

The passenger window rolled down. “Mr. Moo?” asked the attractive Asian woman.

Breixo, opened the door and got in. “Training begins tomorrow!” He said before sitting down.

“Right.” Ashley said. Trying to hide her jealousy of the new attractive woman. “Bye.”