The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Why not?

Part 1

Insert standard disclaimer here. For those of you unfamiliar it basically reads that I claim to be the author of this story, that I’m allowing this site to display this, that I’m not making money from it or allowing anyone else to and that although people may enjoy reading this sort of thing whatever you do kids, don’t try it at home.

Jenna had just laughed when her brother had suggested hypnosis as a solution to an otherwise boring night of ‘babysitting’. She had no idea why her parents thought she should waste her all too short college holidays looking after someone old enough to look after himself, something he never hesitated to remind her. Still they’d left saying it’d only be for a few hours this time, and they were usually pretty good with time.

She considered his request, after she realised he was actually serious, and decided however lame it sounded she didn’t really have a better idea. Besides, if she knew Chris he wouldn’t stop whining until she agreed anyway. She figured she might as well go along with it and see what he had planned; it might give her something to tease him about later on.

“Just be aware I’m walking out if you open with ‘you are feeling sleepy’, so don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Chris seemed to hesitate for a second before assuring her he was only kidding.

As expected Chris hardly seemed an expert, and Jenna found herself wondering if it rated as the most boring five minutes of her life by the time he finally informed her it was over.

She didn’t feel any different, she decided, but if she told him that he’d just want to try again. Better to let him think he’s succeeded.

“Okay, from now on whenever you see a sudden bright light you will close your eyes and freeze for a minute, hearing nothing but my voice. After that time is up you will return to whatever you were doing, with the exception that you will feel compelled to obey my instructions.”

Wondering if he could get any cornier if he tried, Jenna opened her eyes upon his instruction to see he was sitting there smiling and holding his flashlight. After he didn’t say anything in a while she decided he must think he succeeded and she was supposed to be awake now.

“So, err...” She began to talk; he just kept smiling so she figured this was what he expected. “Did it work? What’s that flashlight for?”

Chris’s grin grew as he shone the light in her eyes. She shut them quickly, as much an automatic reflex as an attempt to play along, and sat motionless as per his instructions.

“Now you will go and get me a glass of water from the kitchen.”

Typical, she thought, his only plan is to turn me into a maid. Jenna went to the kitchen and fetched his glass, filled it with water and returned to him as he again flashed the light in her eyes.

“Now pour it over your head.”

She did, as soon as her minute was up, and then she just stared at him too see what was next, trying to look as if she had no idea why she’d just done that. Again the light flashed in her eyes and Chris continued his petty requests, testing her new obedience. She kept her cool as she obeyed his every instruction, waiting each time for a minute after the light while she wished he’d settled for a keyword or something, and by the ever growing grin on his face she was certain he’d fallen for it, hook, line and sinker.

“Now,” he finally instructed her, a tremble in his voice, “I want you to unbutton your shirt and pull it open.”

So that’s what the little jerk was doing all this for! She could barely believe her ears as she spent her minute considering this new event. The little perv just wanted something to look at. Still, if she stopped now all she’d have achieve would be to make him a little red in the face, if she kept going a little longer maybe she’d get something she could really hold over him.

As she judged her minute to be up Jenna slowly unbuttoned her shirt, letting it fall open before she drew it out wider to reveal the entirety of her cleavage. She barely restrained a giggle as she watched the array of emotions quickly flooding her brother’s face. She couldn’t believe this, the shrimp was getting horny just at the sight of her bra!

Chris flashed the light in her eyes again as he tried desperately to sound cool and in control. “Take it off, and throw it to my feet, then do the same with your bra.”

Thinking of the profound effect she was having on her brother Jenna couldn’t resist the temptation to find out what he’d do if she obeyed. Let him have something to wank over, and then she’d never let him forget it. She let the shirt fall from her arms, tossing it towards him, then undid her bra and let it follow suit. She just stood there almost laughing at the bulge in his pants as he stared at her bare breasts, unable to take his eyes from them.

“Okay,” he instructed her when he finally regained his concentration and his voice, “I want you to dance around on the spot and rub your tits until your nipples go hard.”

Boy have I got him good, Jenna thought as she again complied, taking delight in his reaction and a little surprised to notice she had little work to do. This unexpected exhibitionism seemed to be turning her on a little as well. At this rate he’d soon have to explain to mum where the stain on his pants came from...

After her nipples seemed as hard as they could get she stopped, feeling exhilarated by the power she had over Chris who was still ‘recovering’. Eventually he regained some control and flashed the light in her eyes.

“Thankyou for an excellent performance. Now you’re going to stand there for 5 minutes, unable to move, then go work off some steam.”

Work off some steam? She wondered why on earth he wanted her to do that as she opened her eyes and began counting five minutes. While she watched him he grabbed a nearby chair and pulled it over towards the cupboard. What the hell was he doing?

Chris dragged the chair over, stood on it, then reached up and grabbed something off the top of the cupboard.

His video camera.

Jenna just stared in shock as she realised what had just happened, noting in terror that the record light was still on. By the time she registered that she had to stop him before he got away he was already halfway out the door. The front door. The door that lead out onto a rather busy street, even at this hour of night. Knowing full well that her chances of catching him were minimal if she rushed after him topless, and nil if she didn’t, she eventually gave up and decided her only option was to let him think he’d won and get the tape off him tomorrow.

After several minutes of fuming Jenna decided the twerp had been right, she did need to work off some steam, so she went to the gym room in the back of the house. She’d spent at least half an hour attacking the punching bag when she heard the door behind her open and turned to see if her brother had returned.

As it turned out it was only Steve, an amateur photographer and one of the few friends her brother had he’d developed a crush on her almost on sight and still refused to accept her total lack of interest in him. Today was no exception as despite his nervous look when she turned to him he started circling her and frantically taking pictures the instant she returned to her workout.

“Come on Steve,” she tried to reason with him, still in a foul mood and finding her anger returning. “Can you quit it with the photos for one night? It’s not like you haven’t got enough already.”

“Yes but in all my other shots you insisted on hiding those lovely tits from the camera.” Steve’s grin widened as Jenna looked down in absolute terror as she realised she’d forgotten to reclaim the top half of her clothing from the night’s earlier events.

“Say cheese.”

Furious she ran back into the living room, looking for her clothes. Looking around the room she noticed a few small things: the lights were all on, the blinds were all open and an alarming number of her neighbours seemed to have chosen this moment to peer from their own homes. Cursing she hit the light switch then started rummaging around in the dark looking for her clothes.

She found her shirt easily, but her bra was nowhere to be found and as she heard the footsteps she knew to be Steven following her she settled for throwing the shirt over herself frantically. It was only when she went to do up the buttons that she realised her shirt no longer had any buttons. Damn that Chris, this had to be his doing.

Abandoning all hope of regaining her modesty she realised the same thing was about to happen as before. So far Steve hadn’t been smart enough to flee and she had to take advantage of that. She could try and stop him telling later but first she had to get those photos off him.

Steve was startled when Jenna leapt at him, knocking his camera from his hands and across the floor, but he somehow managed to grab the back of her shirt as she turned to run after it. She fell to the ground, loosing a scream and dragging him on top of her, and as she tried to knock him off of her he managed to grab her hands and hold them together one handed, forcing them down onto her lower stomach as he reached out for the camera just in time to see it flash.

Closing her eyes to the blinding light Jenna tried to listen for him but couldn’t make out any movement. A minute later, just as she felt her eyes had recovered, she heard another click and opened her eyes just in time to see the end of a second flash reveal Chris had already reclaimed his camera and was now fleeing through the same door as her brother had earlier.

Shit. She had no idea how he’d managed to escape so quickly but her depression only further deepened as she realised her mouth was somehow still open wide from her interrupted scream and her two hands were now pinned to her not by Steve’s hand but by the tight elastic of her panties. She could only shudder as she considered what that last photo must look like, with her eyes closed, mouth open wide and hands shoved down her pants.

She was doomed, utterly doomed, and there was only one thing she could do for now.

She went to bed.