The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Why not?

Part 2

The next morning Jenna woke up feeling a little out of it but hungrier than usual. She threw on the first top she could find and went downstairs to get herself some breakfast. After she’d been eating for a few minutes her parents wandered in and sat on either side of her, followed minutes later by Chris who sat directly opposite. Resisting the urge to attack her brother Jenna decided the more prudent course of action would be to eat her cereal quickly, a task made ridiculously easy by the overflowing bowl Chris was very slowly devouring, and then sneak into his room and steal the tape back while he was eating. The fact that her own bowl, far smaller to begin with, was already half empty only further helped her case.

Sitting there in the silence that always accompanied a family breakfast the events of the night before came flooding back in graphic detail, and she found herself becoming quite aroused as she considered just what she had been through. She was getting so hot that she suddenly realised her spare hand had slipped below the table and she was slowly beginning to rub herself.

What?!? Jenna almost jumped as the realisation hit her. She looked down to confirm her worst suspicion and found herself staring at her own pussy, her left hand already intertwining itself within her pubic hair. She tried to retrace her morning and realised that she had simply gotten up and reached for a top, somehow coming down for breakfast completely ignorant of the fact she had forgotten to wear anything below her waist.

Thankful that she had been the first one to the table, which was now the only thing hiding her naked pussy from her entire family, she realised the idea of leaving the table before Chris was simply out of the question. She looked again at the pitiful remains of her breakfast and the huge bowl in front of her brother and only resisted smashing her head on the table for fear of breaking it and exposing herself.

As she slowed her eating right down Jenna realised her hand was still stroking, her sudden burst of fear hadn’t solved her problem but instead made her even hornier. Even as she was terrified of someone discovering what she was doing she felt the sheer embarrassment fuelling a strange ecstasy she’d never experienced before.

Then Chris dropped his spoon. She cursed this delay to his departure as he ducked under the table and she suddenly realised to her further terror that his continued presence at the table was now the least of her worries. What seemed like hours later he emerged, his face even redder than yesterday and with a thin trickle of blood flowing from his nose. He didn’t say a word as he quickly finished his breakfast then left to the living room. Minutes later her father took his seat, moving over to show her mother something in the morning paper before again letting silence rule the dining room.

Jenna tried desperately to keep her mind on her breakfast as she considered what had just happened. Her little brother, who she’d so recently thought quite a harmless little creep, had now seen her masturbating. It was only as this thought hit her that she realised she had kept rubbing herself, kept her fingers going back and forth into herself, the entire time he had been down there. Why on earth hadn’t she stopped?!? He would have seen her anyway, she tried to console herself, and despite the paralysing despair she felt more aroused than she ever had before.

With this in mind Jenna felt herself reaching the edge, and after a few more minutes she felt herself explode as her pussy juice burst from between her legs and quickly flooded her chair. In a sad way she felt glad she wasn’t wearing any clothes below the waist, for if she had been they’d now be ruined.

Hearing a faint sound in the living room she turned, only to find herself staring directly at her applauding brother, video camera again in hand. Again the record light flashed tauntingly at her.

Her father rose to leave the table, kissing her mother who also began to rise, then walking towards the door. Turning bright red at the sight of the new stain on her father’s trousers she cursed him for moving opposite her before realising this was quite likely her only chance to escape the table with anything even vaguely resembling dignity.

She stood quickly; looking at her brother who still kept the camera focused on her, but knew her mother would return any second. Biting her rage she ran up the stairs and into the shower to clean herself off, triple checking she had locked the door behind her.

In the shower she thought some more about the insane events of the last 24 hours, and whichever way she looked at it she reached the same two conclusions: she was completely doomed, but she had never felt this turned on in her life. Unable to resist the temptation she found herself again playing with herself and it was only after another violent orgasm that she turned off the water and dried herself. Dumping her top in the laundry chute she wrapped a towel around herself before finally opening the door.

As she passed she was not surprised to find her brother’s door closed tightly. Seconds later however she was very surprised to find her own door in a similar position. She reached into her pocket for the key she always kept on her before hitting herself in the realisation that it was in the pocket of the shorts she had conveniently forgotten that morning. Just as she was about to turn around she heard a voice coming from inside her room, undoubtedly belonging to Chris.

“Locked yourself out? What a shame.” Her brother’s tone made it quite clear the lockout was no way of her own misdoing. “Tell you what, I just happen to have a key in here I might be able to let you borrow. At a cost of course.”

Jenna considered her brother’s undoubtedly evil plan, but failed to see what choice she had. “Okay then, what’s your price?”

“Nothing much really,” the taunting voice came back. “I could really use a towel. Full body length, of course.”

Jenna couldn’t believe the little jerk. She had grabbed the last towel in the bathroom, as he undoubtedly already knew, and now he just wanted her to give it up? Again despite her certainty it was a trap she couldn’t work out any alternative that didn’t involve her embarrassing herself even further. At least if she did as he said he’d have to open the door to actually see her totally nude, and then she’d be able to achieve both her goals, to get back into her room for some clothes and to kill him for what he’d been doing to her.

Reluctantly Jenna let the towel fall to her feet before kneeling to slide it below the door. When it was through she waited, and then started banging on the door, but her brother was silent.

“Why you!” She couldn’t take this any more, the little twerp had to die, now! “If you don’t open this door in the next ten seconds I’ll...”

“Quiet sis,” Jenna turned in shock to see her brother smiling at her from his open doorway. “If you’re not careful mum’ll be up to see what you’re raging about.”

Jenna just stared, mouth open, at her brother as he assumed a rather similar pose ogling at her naked body.

“How did you... But I...”

Chris smiled at her, raising a small plastic box to his mouth. “Walkie-talkie. Knew it’d come in handy one day. Before you ask yes, the only key really is locked in there. Why don’t you come in my room and sit down, we need to have a little chat.”

“Damn right we do,” Jenna mumbled, hoping he wouldn’t hear, as she abandoned all attempt to cover herself and simply followed him into his room. At least it was better than standing naked in the corridor.

“Sit down,” he said as he shut the door behind her. Reluctantly she sat on the end of the bed, eyes searching the room but unable to find any sign of his video camera. “I’ll bet by now you’re really beginning to regret the moment you agreed to let me hypnotise you, aren’t you?”

Jenna couldn’t stop herself from cracking out in laughter. The little jerk still thought he’d actually managed to hypnotise her. As if he’d made all this happen with a little hocus pocus.

“You idiot!” She yelled at him. “You make it sound like you masterminded this whole scheme! All you did was capitalise on my willingness to go along, then my absentmindedness.”

“What do you mean?” Chris looked perplexed, not to mention worried. “I thought... I mean I...”

“I mean you never hypnotised me! I did all of that willingly, just to tease you!”

Chris turned a bright shade of red as a look of extreme worry crossed his face.

“You mean when you showed my your tits you weren’t under my control? You rubbed yourself in front of me because you actually wanted to, and your masturbation at the breakfast table was entirely your own doing?”

“YES!” Jenna screamed, gleeful at the awkward expression on her brother’s face. “Everything you’re been taping me doing has been me, not your control!”

“Glad to hear it.” Chris smiled, his awkwardness fading in an instant as he reached over to his computer and clicked a large button labelled ‘Stop Recording’, followed by ‘Send’, before turning back to her. “I was afraid I’d never convince people of that. You see you’re actually quite wrong, I did indeed hypnotise you successfully, I just thought it would be so much more fun if you didn’t realise that. Using that sort of control can get a little dull, and I don’t want your new life to be dull for an instant.”

Jenna’s head plummeted as her brother’s words slowly sank in and she realised the utter lunacy of her last declaration.

“However I don’t even need that anymore.” Chris again smiled at her, throwing her a bundle of clothes. “Now I’ve got enough ‘evidence’ I can settle for straight blackmail. Put those on, we’re going out.”

Jenna stared at the pile of clothes in front of her and tried desperately to refrain from screaming. Her brother was deadly serious and she knew this was going to be a day she’d never forget.