The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wife’s Revenge!

This story starts about one year ago when I accepted a job four hours away from home. I needed the experience this job would give to obtain my next promotion. I discussed the arrangements with my wife of twenty years and we agreed that up to two years of commuting on a monthly basis was a price we were prepared to pay. I trusted my wife to live alone for this time with only occasional visits home by me and she trusts me to behave myself while away. This life style was not new to us as I had spent fifteen of my twenty married years in the Armed Forces and was frequently away in strange places for long periods, at least this time I would be in the same country. So off I went to work, my own small flat and a very involved job that required about twenty five hours a day, to start with. The previous manager expending most of his energy in furthering his own career, at the expense of all the other staff caused this state of affairs. My task was to go in, talk to the staff that had been left behind, decide which grievances were real and then work out how to correct these whilst bringing productivity back up to the same levels as all other areas in the country. I had been given eighteen months to achieve this and recruit the staff to fill the many vacancies. After the first ten months I had got things sufficiently under control to enable the under managers to again run there own departments, without any interference and only minimal guidance. This is when the trouble began, as the well known saying goes “The devil makes work for idle hands”.

The problem came about when Lorna started in one of the adjacent offices; she was fun, slim, elegant, single and alone. Like me she was working on a temporary assignment, for a year in her case. As we were the only two managers that were alone and miles away from our homes we tended to end up together at all the office social events. At the last Christmas office party we were both alone and watching all our staff and friends having a great time with their husbands, wives, girlfriends and boyfriends. To keep up our own spirits we danced together, drank together, and stayed together. Unfortunately, the together continued to after the party and through the weekend. I felt guilt ridden all through the following week, and especially when I went home the following weekend for my Christmas break with my wife.

This state of affairs continued for the next six months, Lorna and I while away and Ellen (my wife) and I for weekends and breaks when we could get together. All the time I was becoming more and more stressed and guilty as I enjoyed both their company and the sex. I could not get enough, it was as if making love to one acted like an aphrodisiac when I was with the other.

Eventually Ellen became suspicious asking me if all was going well at work. It was like ‘living with a schizophrenic’, she said, one minute making love like there was no tomorrow the next acting like a school boy caught with his hand in the sweetie jar. After many weeks of this and constant questioning from Ellen I finally broke down and confessed everything to her.

I was surprised at her reaction, she looked at me and asked whether I loved her. Strange as it may seem I did love her, but confusingly I also loved Lorna. I tried to explain how I felt and she asked me to describe Lorna to her. I described Lorna as being twenty-five, slim, active, elegant, fun to be with, fresh, in fact all the things that were missing from our marriage for the last five years. Ellen got quite cross at this and accused me of trying to trade her in for a younger model, we were both forty-five then.

I tried to explain how confused I felt as I deeply loved Ellen and could not imagine any future for my life that did not include her, also equally I could not imagine not having Lorna in my life either. If this sounds strange to you, believe me I could not believe I was saying these things to Ellen my wife of twenty-one years. To my ears I sounded like the person that wants to keep their cake while eating it! Ellen looked at me very intently, she was very quiet and then asked if she could come down to my flat for a week, where I was to arrange for her to meet with Lorna.

Well, don’t ask me why, but I agreed to this and we both went back to my flat the following day for the week. It was suprisingly easy to arrange for Lorna to show Ellen around to the local dress shops. They arranged that Lorna would take the Wednesday off work and would pick Ellen up from my flat (pretending to ask for directions for form sake) at nine o’clock in the morning.

Well they did not come back until shortly after nine that evening by taxi. They were acting like long lost friends, as if they had known each other for years. It was strange seeing my wife and mistress (for that is what Lorna was, I suppose) acting like this. I found it even more confusing when later that night Ellen announced that she would be going back home the following day. I was even more surprised when she said that she understood why I felt like I did towards Lorna, in fact she surprised me even more when she suggested that I enjoy myself with her on Friday night.

The next day passed fairly normally, except that Lorna seemed very quiet and refused to come home with me that night, saying she would spend the weekend with me.

Friday evening Lorna said she would meet me at my flat at around eight o’clock. Eight o’clock came and Lorna arrived loaded down with the makings of a special meal. We both went into the kitchen to prepare the meal and were talking about nothing in particular, just chit-chat about people and things from work.

Suddenly Lorna said, “She knows, Ellen knows about us, she told me, she even told me to have a good time tonight”.

This surprised me and I told Lorna that I knew that Ellen knew about us, and that she had also told me to have a good time tonight.

It was then that Lorna turned off the cooker and pulled me to her, kissing me really passionately. “God Jim, I’m really randy, lets make love right here and now”, said Lorna.

This was unusual as one of the small things that disappointed me about Lorna was that she only made love in a bed with the lights off, so this was a first. As we kissed she got more and more aroused, until she swept everything off the kitchen table, pulled her top and knickers off and laid down on the table saying, “Fuck me Jim, fuck me right now”.

I could not get my cock free fast enough, I rammed it in and started thrusting. Lorna just seemed to explode into orgasm, shouting, “Jim, that’s it, right in, you’re so big tonight, yes, I’m coming”.

She was having an orgasm the like of which I had never seen, she thrust back at me screaming at me to not stop, and how full she felt, that it felt like I was coming out through her head. I felt the same, I was feeling things through my cock that I had never felt before. It felt that I was really deep in Lorna and her cunt was squeezing down on me and pulling me in deeper, which felt absolutely amazing. What was even more surprising was as good as it felt I knew I was nowhere near coming. I grabbed her tits and received another surprise as her nipples felt absolutely huge, looking down at them they were rock hard and sticking out about an inch. As I touched her nipples Lorna’s screams went up in pitch, and her orgasm got even more intense. I lent down and drew her right nipple into my mouth and began sucking, Lorna gave one mighty scream and passed out.

Even though she appeared to have passed out her hips were still thrusting away and her cunt was milking away at my cock. I continued to stroke into her and after a few moments Lorna came round and renewed her thrusting back at me with even greater vigour.

“Jim, what’s happening, I can’t stop coming, the orgasm is still going on, Oh, Oh, keep going, I feel so sensitive, all over, lick my nipple again. Oh, god”, she screamed as I sucked again on her huge nipples.

First the left, then the right. Lorna was just exploding in orgasms, her cunt was producing amazing feelings on my cock and I knew I would come very soon.

Lorna wrapped me around with her arms and legs and shouted “Come now, come now Jim”.

I felt like I was exploding in her, the feeling was so intense. What was strange was that instead of a few squirts I was coming and coming with more and more spurts. These spurts were accompanied by a feeling of tightness around my cock from Lorna’s cunt.

“Jim, what’s happening, you’re growing, Umm, it feels wonderful”, said Lorna.

She squeezed me with her cunt muscles, “Oh, that feels great”, we both said together.

I was still coming and I could feel her cunt still spasming around my cock. I reached for her tits and gave them a friendly squeeze, which caused Lorna to scream and explode into another orgasm.

“Jim, what have you done, my tits feel weird, every time you touch them I come”, Lorna exclaimed.

She looked down at her tits and was about to grab them when she shrieked, “Eeh, what’s happened, look at my nipples they’ve grown huge”.

As she touched them she again had another massive orgasm, and almost passed out again with the intensity of the feelings. Wow, what ever was happening it was fantastic, I was still spurting into her and feeling as if my cock was being gripped tighter and tighter while at the same time as if I was reaching up into her further than I ever had before.

This continued for a few more minutes when we both started to come back down to something like normal. I hugged Lorna real tight and rubbed the hair on my chest across her nipples which started her into another super strength orgasm.

She grabbed me tight to stop the rubbing and said, “Please Jim, please be still, I don’t know if I could stand another come like that”.

We cuddled together keeping real still except for the occasional spasm of cock or cunt and after a while she said, “Wow, that was amazing, what did you give me to make me feel so sensitive. My tits feel like hair triggers, just touching my nipples causing an earthquake in my body”.

“Lorna, you know I don’t like drugs, I was wondering what you have given to us both”, I said.

I then lifted up and tried pulling my cock out of Lorna, it would not come, and it seemed as if it was stuck fast by her muscles.

Lorna cried, “Careful Jim, what are you trying to do to me, pull out carefully”.

I tried again to pull out, but again her cunt would not let me free. All this pulling and squeezing was causing wonderful sensations though and we both had another small orgasm. I lent back and Lorna lifted up off her back and we both looked down at the junction of our bodies. What met our gaze was not what we expected, my cock looked enormous, about two and a half inches across where it joined my body, but it was obvious that it got much wider than this after it went between Lorna’s cunt lips, judging by the way it was splaying out as it entered her it must have swelled to more than four inches across just inside her lips.

“What the hell’s going on”, I asked.

We looked at each other in confusion, and looked at our bodies, apart from my cock, and below that my balls were much bigger than I have ever seen them I looked no different. Lorna though had also changed, her nipples were huge, they stuck out more than an inch and were about half an inch in diameter, and they were also throbbing in time with her heart beat. The other obvious change was that her cunt looked huge as well, it needed to be to fit my cock into it, and her clit was also much different. It was like a small mushroom, a half inch long shaft where it was still contained in its hood with a ball at the end about three-quarters of an inch across, it was also throbbing in time with her heart.

With the shock of seeing these changes I felt my cock starting to deflate and go soft. I tried again to pull it free and after a bit of resistance at first it continued to soften and then came free with a pop. We both received another shock, for the cock that came free did not look anything like the one I had pushed into Lorna. It must have been, even as soft as it was, ten inches long with still a large swelling about an inch or so up from the base. In fact it reminded me of the stories I’d read about dog cocks having a knot in them. When my cock came free it allowed us both to see more of Lorna’s cunt, which was still partially open. We could see that there was an opening about two inches across that had not closed as my cock came out. Suddenly Lorna clenched her muscles as she moved to get a better view and the lips came firmly together closing her cunt up.

“What’s happening”, she said, “our bodies have changed, your cock is absolutely huge and my cunt and nipples have become obscene”.

Just then the phone rang, I reached across and answered it, “Hello, Jim here”, I said.

“Hello”, said Ellen at the other end, “I bet you are both wondering what’s going on”.

“Well, this is my way of getting my own back for you infidelity. You will both pay for the unhappiness you have caused me, but I must say that I do love you both so nothing too bad will happen. The changes you have seen are only the beginning, the rest will happen as you sleep tonight”.

“You should both go to bed in the next half hour as you will both fall asleep wherever you are while the rest of the changes take place. In fact, you will both go and get into bed when I hang up the phone”.

“Let me speak to Lorna now please” she said.

I handed the phone to Lorna and could not hear what was said by Ellen, only Lorna’s yes and no answers.

Lorna then hung up the phone and turned to look at me, “Ellen says she is a witch and that we must go straight up to our beds”.

Though I didn’t want to, I felt an overwhelming urge to go up to my bed. We both went up to bed stripping of the remaining clothes we still had on as we went.

Once we were tucked up under the bedclothes Lorna told me what Ellen had said.

“I will continue to change she said during the night, I will become your fantasy body with all parts of me so sensitive that anything rubbing against my skin will cause an orgasm if it continues long enough. If my nipples are touched I will explode into orgasm”.

“Also my clit and cunt lips will be equally sensitive, you will only become more randy and horny. Your balls will be able to produce sperm by the cup full and your staying power will enable you to make love all day long and all night”.

“Ellen is also making the same changes to her body so that in future only her and I will be of any use to you, though she will have much more control over her body than I will. Once we get up tomorrow afternoon, Ellen says we are to both go back to her for some more fun”.

It must have been something that Ellen had done but neither of us was at all worried or feeling anxious about the changes that had happened or those still to come.

I did wonder what Lorna would be like in the morning, as I have a very fertile imagination regarding women’s bodies, most of it impossible fantasy. It must have been while I was having these thoughts that I fell asleep.

The following day.

I woke up slowly the next day and quickly felt for my cock to see if the previous night had been a dream, it hadn’t. I looked across to Lorna and was immediately struck by how thick and wavy her hair looked as well as how long it looked flowing all over her pillows and under the quilt. Her face looked little different though, just no blemishes (the tiny scar in her right eyebrow was gone), though she did look perfectly made up. I gently so as not to disturb her pulled the quilt back off her body. Even though she was lying on her back it was quite obvious that there were some drastic changes to her body. As the quilt revealed her chest her breasts were much different, they were huge jutting from her ribcage like two torpedoes. They were pointing straight up about eight inches from her ribs and on top of these perfect cartoon like breasts were the huge throbbing nipples of the night before. Continuing to pull the quilt down it revealed that her waist was now very small, no bigger than a child’s , twenty or twenty-one inches I would guess at and then swelling out to a set of fine hips, about thirty-six I would think. Pulling the quilt right off the bed I was struck by how long her legs were, they had always been long but now they were at least thirty-six inches with small perfect dainty feet at their ends.

Lorna moaned in her sleep and opened her legs so that I could see her cunt, this was amazing, and her lips must have been about two inches thick, protruding well out from her crotch. They were about eight inches long from her enormous clit down to where they came back together just above her ass hole. While I watched she mumbled in her sleep and tensed her muscles around her crotch, her cunt opened up about three inches and I could see right inside her. She was very wet inside and all the insides were writhing as if she was trying to pull something inside herself. From her waist down she was covered in soft looking hair or fur that reminded me of one of my fantasies of making love to a cat women. Her pussy fur looked as luxuriant and soft as a cat’s. Lorna then rolled over away from me and I was shocked to see that she also had a cat like furry tail coming out of her body from the end of her spine.

I then heard a giggle from her, “Have you finished your inspection then sleepy head”, Lorna asked.

“Isn’t my body fantastic, it feels so sensitive I just want to ravish you all today but we must leave to go to Ellen’s this afternoon. I got up about an hour ago to check myself out in the bathroom mirror and was amazed. Watch this she said as her tail whipped around, stroked across my cock and then the end moved across and then in to her cunt”.

This was accompanied by a deep grown from Lorna as her tail started to push in and out of her cunt. After a few moments Lorna started to judder and a purring noise was coming from her throat.

“This is absolutely fantastic”, she cried as she very obviously had an orgasm.

Lorna then pulled out her tail from her cunt and climbed over on top of me.

“Look at these tits”, she said, “I don’t know how but they are really soft and smooth but they just won’t droop at all. Go on feel them”.

I reached up and they felt absolutely amazing, so soft, warm and smooth. I moved them around and when I released them they simply rested back on her chest pointing straight out. I then reached out for her nipples.

“No”, she said just too late, as my hand made firm contact with both her nipples.

As my fingers rubbed her nipples she seemed to literally explode into a huge orgasm, she grabbed me tight purring, sighing, and saying “I tried to warn you”, as her orgasm continued.

Watching her orgasm was having its effect on me and I could feel my cock getting erect. It felt quite different and I looked down to see that it now came up to between my nipples when erect with a huge head on the end that must have been more than three inches across.

“Oh”, said Lorna as she looked down at it, “that looks very tempting”.

Having said that she started to lower her head down and her tongue came out. What surprised us both was the length of her tongue, it reached the end of my cock without her having to bend down hardly at all. It was at least eight inches from her lips to the tip of my cock and her tongue was freely licking all over the head. This felt wonderful and she continued to lower her head and kissed and licked all over the shaft and end. This felt amazing and very soon I knew I was going to come.

“Lorna, I’m going to come”, I said.

“Come right now”, she said and put her mouth over the end, sucking really hard onto the slit.

I came and just like the previous night there were many spurts accompanied by the swelling feeling.

Lorna then exclaimed, “Wow look at this”, and moved her head back while still rubbing her hands up and down the shaft.

My cock looked much different, it was now about sixteen inches long, but what was most strange was the knot towards the base which was about six inches across.

“I’ll never be able to take that”, said Lorna.

After a short rest while we explored each other’s bodies further I climbed over on top of Lorna and slowly pressed the end of my cock against her cunt. It felt like I was pushing against a muscle when all of a sudden she relaxed and her cunt opened wide like a flower and my cock went surging in as far as the knot, which was still there though much shrunk. With a little more pushing my whole cock was deep inside her, knot and all. The feeling was fantastic, her muscles inside her cunt were pulling me deeper and massaging my cock like nothing I have ever felt before. I could feel her clit pressing against me and I pressed hard up against it. Lorna was coming continuously purring like a cat and panting and moaning all together it seemed. The look on her face was one of absolute bliss. I could not resist playing with Lorna’s tits and nipples, they were so inviting standing upright from her chest just waiting to be caressed and sucked upon. This caused Lorna to come even more strongly, her cunt was playing tunes on my cock and this was driving me towards my own orgasm. Just as I though it could not get any better Lorna started to stroke my balls and the base of my cock with her tail, the soft fur felt absolutely wonderful against my aroused skin.

She used her tail to arouse me more and more and then slowly inserted it in to her cunt along side my cock. This felt very strange as her cunt squeezed my cock and her tail rubbed against its length. As I started to come she quickly removed her tail as my knot began to swell, the feeling of constriction was superb. We both had devastating orgasms that went on and on for what seemed like hours but were merely only minutes.

Once we had recovered it was time to get up from our bed and start to get ready for our trip to visit Ellen. This was where are problems began, Lorna’s clothes would no longer fit her. Her chest was much smaller but her cup size was hugely larger. Her hips were little different but her legs were a good four inches longer and her feet were much smaller. As the weather was reasonably mild she dressed in a pair of her shorts, one of my ‘T’ shirts, and a pair of slip on sandals. This looked OK, but the pressure of her nickers on her clit meant that she had orgasms as she moved around, nice but inconvenient. The same problem was also happening as the ‘T’ shirt rubbed against her nipples. I had a different problem, my body was little changed except for my cock and balls, which no longer fitted into my trousers. To get round this Lorna had to venture out and buy me a pair of very baggy trousers, which even so did little to hide my now enormous parts. Lorna described to me how she had orgasms continuously while shopping, and men and women alike were staring at her exaggerated body. In the ‘T’ shirt her breasts looked absolutely stunning, sticking straight out from her chest with no droop, the nipples erect and making small tents at the tip of the hills. I don’t know how they managed to push out the front of the ‘T’ shirt and still jiggled around as she moved showing how soft and pliable they were.

Once we were ready we set off in the car, Lorna orgasming every time we went over a bump in the road, or if there were no bumps eventually simply from the vibration of the car. This was a most eventful trip with Lorna having many orgasms, just watching her meant that we had to make frequent stops to relieve me, as my cock kept on getting painfully hard.

Eventually we arrived at my other home and went in to meet Ellen. She was sat waiting for us, and as soon as Lorna saw Ellen she rushed over and started rubbing herself against Ellen like a happy cat.

Ellen looked at me and said, “I forgive you, but you will never be unfaithful to me again with any other women. Lorna and I will be the only women in your life, I doubt if there are any other women that could take a cock like yours. I made it like it is so that you can only get your pleasure with us”.

She continued, “There are going to be some changes in our lives; first you will resign your job and move back here, second Lorna will also resign and move in here with us, third I will ensure our joint income. In return for this all I ask is that you and Lorna both remain faithful to me, can you accept this?”

I of course replied that I could accept it but what of Lorna. Ellen explained that Lorna had already agreed to all this as long as we could all be together.