The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE WILD SIDE

This one is a commission work from a fan. The age old question of science being evil or good, or just neutral that can be used either way. What can “fix” a problem, or adjust someone who is maladjusted, can also reverse the effect. Regardless, be careful when you use it. Again, please ask before you use any of my work.

CHAPTER 1.

MAIN STREET OF STEPFORD

Empress looked around and sneered. This hick town was obviously white bread, backwater, and bible-thumper on speed. And as such, should be a push over. She had already stared down several so called men who were walking past and her sneer got bigger every time someone looked away from her.

“Shit, we could take this place over. Wadda think Madison?”

“No problems there Pussy, it would be a walk over. None of these hicks would know what the fuck hit them.”

Empress looked at her two gang members. The 32 year old brunette was the leader of a small gang of female only outlaw bikers called “The Wild Side”. They had no home, they just roamed the US on the back country roads doing various illegal jobs ranging from making meth, to providing protection, to stripping and hooking (that was usually for fun more than money), to running drugs, to hold ups. They had recently upped their game and had robbed a bank two weeks ago in another state. They had made a good chunk of money off of that and after stashing most of it for later had moved on.

Empress was a hot lady by anyone’s book. Midnight black hair down to her ass, she was in ripped shape, and sported a set of 38 DD tits with a 6 foot 2 inch body that was rock hard. She wore black leather thigh high boots with stockings, a leather thong barely enough to make her decent in public, a black leather halter top and her club jacket with the logo of a nearly nude demoness in a black string bikini holding a leash attached to a naked man on his knees.

Her two outriders were both 30 years old, and as hard as she was. Madison was a blonde haired, cold blue eyed bitch who was as tall as Empress, but with a slightly smaller chest. She was originally from Minnesota and definitely had that Nordic look to her. She was a hard core dominatrix who loved to abuse weaker people, especially men. Pussy was a Korean American from California. She got her name because at 5 foot 5 inches, she was the smallest gang member. She was really cute when she smiled and dimpled her cheeks and she was often used as bait for various men the gang rolled. But name aside she was flat out mean. Not so much into domination, she was however a ruthless fighter who never met a dirty trick she didn’t like. Like their boss, both bikers sported the gang colors. Madison wore an identical get up as Empress, just in bright red. Pussy wore a wet look black latex body suit with knee high leather boots.

They were scouting the town of Stepford. It fit their MO perfectly. The town was about 1000 people, had a bank, several small stores, two gas stations, and oddly enough only one church with a very large community center. The local law was actually only 3 police, county deputies, and the actual county seat with the jail was nearly 30 minutes away and over a river crossed by a small two lane bridge. Cross the bridge and there was an intersection of two major interstates and one state highway to allow for fast get away. Empress was thinking that this town was ripe for a bank job and she already had a plan in her mind.

“Good day my dears.”

Empress looked over to see a young woman who looked like she had just stepped out of a 1950’s Cosmo add. The dainty woman was wearing a sundress, a broad rimmed sun hat, tasteful shoes and even had white gloves and a clutch purse.

“What the fuck do you want bitch?” Empress responded figuring she would get the hint and leave.

“Oh dear, such manners. You will never land a husband that way my dear. You really should dress more appropriately. You hair is quite nice but would look so much better with a nice perm.” The woman responded with an honest smile.

Empress glared at her and Pussy spoke up. “Hey, piss off, we don’t give a fuck about what you want and don’t wanna talk. Hit the pavement bitch.”

The woman smiled at Pussy and Empress had an uncomfortable feeling suddenly. There was something off about this woman. The woman merely smiled at Pussy and then with a “tisk” turned and walked away.

“What a weirdo. Looked like something straight outta Happy Days.” Madison said.

Empress nodded and looked around a bit more. “Huh, didn’t notice it before, but it seems like all the women are dressed like that.” She thought to herself as she scanned the area. There had been something in that woman’s eyes that had put her on her guard. Empress listened to het gut feelings, and right now she had the feeling that the sooner they did the job and were gone the better.

“Come on.” She started her bike and the others followed her out of town a bit. They pulled over and Empress looked around and then gave some instructions. “Alright, something in this town is off so we are going to hit it and get outta here fast. We’ll do the job tomorrow morning a half hour before the bank opens just like we did a couple weeks back. Madison, you take out the deputy on the night shift at the little substation across the street. Pussy, you got the location of the other two. Slip in tonight and fuck both of them. You know the deal, sweet talk the pigs, get them to fuck you and then give them the juice. If you OD ’em no problem, I want them zombies when we roll into town.”

The two biker chicks nodded and Empress pulled out and headed back to the rest of the gang. The other two biker chicks turned around and headed back into town. Madison drove straight through and parked a couple miles outside the town in an abandoned barn to wait for her turn. Pussy took a back road into town and slipped into the backyard of one of the cops. She sat down on his back porch to wait for him to come home they she would spin her sob story about being abused and wanting out of the gang and being afraid.

She had been sitting there for a few minutes when a young woman walked around behind the house and walked up to her.

“Good afternoon miss. I saw you in the alleyway earlier. Deputy Hept won’t be back tonight, he is actually on duty in Fremont City. You look like someone who needs some help and while I’m not him I can certainly lend an ear, maybe do something more?”

“Such as? I’m in a gang and I need out. I need someone who can protect me and you don’t look like you could protect yourself much less me.” Pussy said with a snarl.

The woman smiled and sat down beside her. “Oh you are most certainly correct. I’m just a woman after all, not like a man who is supposed to be the protector. But I can take you to the other deputy who is off duty right now.”

Pussy grimaced at the simpering tone the woman used but decided that she may as well play along. “Kay, but I need to keep this quiet. Another gang member is around and if I’m seen its gonna be a problem.”

The woman nodded and led Pussy back into the alley. She led her to a small car and had her get in the back and under a blanket on the floor. They drove a short distance and Pussy heard the woman say “Stay here for a moment.” And the car door opened and shut.

A short time later she heard another woman’s voice as the car door opened. “Come on inside, there is no one here and the deputy is on the way.”

Pussy looked around. She was by a back door leading into the large community center and another older woman dressed much like the others was holding the door open. Pussy jumped up and darted through the door. The woman followed and closed the door. She smiled at Pussy and pointed down a bare hallway. “Come this way. This is actually the private church office and it is closed to the public. Very private, and no one saw you come in.”

The older woman opened a door and hit a light switch but nothing happened. “Tisk, the blub burned out. Here, sit here while I get the desk lamp.” She direct Pussy to a chair she could barely see and then the door closed leaving them in pitch black. “Ah, here is the other switch.”

CLACK!

Pussy was suddenly locked into the chair by restraints that popped into place on her arms, waist, and legs. Something slid down over her head and she started to swear.

“Now, now, let’s not use such language dear.”

Pussy cocked her head and thought “Hey, that’s the bitch we spoke with earlier.”

“Recognize my voice? I’m Mrs. Jones, the Minister’s wife, and you are a sweet young girl who desperately needs an attitude adjustment. Now, such a pretty little thing needs to start over, I’d say as a 20 year old girl fresh out of Community College looking for a lovely little town to settle in and to find a caring sweet man to have a nice family with.”

“ZAP!”

Pussy froze in place as the light turned on. The older woman was standing there with several other women all wearing the same odd smiles. An odd machine about the size of a briefcase was on the table with a keypad and a screen. A thick cable snaked out to a weird looking helmet that was now resting on Pussy’s head. Pussy stared straight ahead and didn’t blink.

“Very good. Now my dear, this gang life is simply NOT how girls should go through life. But you are so fortunate to have stopped by here as I can help fix you. A few adjustments and you will be good as new.”

“First though, where are your friends and why did you come here?”

“We are part of a gang called The Wild Side. We are here to rob your bank. Empress went back for the other 5 gang members; Madison is hiding out in a barn until tomorrow when she takes out the cop on duty. I am supposed to seduce and drug the cops off duty so they can’t interfere.”

“Oh dear, we can’t have that. Thank you for telling us. Now let’s get you fixed right up. You look like an Abigail to me so that’s your new name. We need a new secretary here in the church and you will do just fine. And we’ll fix you up with young Steven just back from College. You will make a lovely couple.”

The woman tapped some stuff in the key board and then hit s switch. The cable glowed brightly and Pussy was engulfed in a white light for a few seconds. Pussy, while frozen physically, had her wits about her and inside she was screaming in horror. She felt as if her entire soul was being pulled inside out and her entire existence being remade. Her memories of being a punk kid melted in her mind and were replaced by memories of being a sweet church going girl named Abigail who was shy and cute. Her entire biker history evaporated and she only had fleeting memories of her former life which now caused her to shudder in disgust and horror. Instead she remembered a happy high school and two years in a Community College learning how to be a secretary, and she felt joy in coming to Stepford to her first real job with her good friend Maddie.

Another pulse of light engulfed Abigail and her whole body seemed to melt. Her hair turned from jet black to a light brown with some curls. Her eyes turned a lovely dark blue and her body and facial structure remolded itself into a 5 foot 7 inch white girl with a perky chest, no tattoos or piercings, and just some light makeup. Her clothes even changed. Her latex body suit and gang jacket reformed into a lovely conservative blue sundress with proper white stockings and shoes, and white gloves.

There was one last pulse of light and it faded and the woman lifted the Helmet off.

“Well now Abigail, how do you feel?”

“Oh Mrs. Jones! I am feeling so wonderful! Just full of pep and ready to go! I need to type the church bulletin and work on the Sunday program so I need to go!”

Pussy was completely transformed. Her eyes were soft and almost meek and she smiled pleasantly. Mrs. Jones helped her up and gave the little dear a hug. “Lovely dear. Oh that dress is simply darling on you. Here, I want you to have this hat. It goes perfectly with it.”

Mrs. Jones led Abigail to the main church office and she sat down behind the front desk and started up the computer. Mrs. Jones smiled at her some more and then said. “Now then, your friend Maddie is being a terrible girl. Would you mind helping us help the poor thing?”

“Oh no! Of course Mrs. Jones, I would simply cry if you good friend Maddie wasted herself on bad choices!” Abigail said with genuine feeling. “How can I help?”

Mrs. Jones kept smiling. “Do you have any memories of being different? Of being, well, a bad girl?”

Abigail’s smile slipped a little and she seemed to sink into herself a bit. “I have, some odd thoughts. I have a memory of riding a motorcycle with a very mean woman. Someone who was going to hurt people.”

“Yes dear. I know it’s odd but do you remember where this person went? This bad one?”

“Well, the one I remember best left to get other bad people and would return soon. But another one, I remember something about an old barn and hiding in it.” Abigail said with a frown.

Mrs. Jones smiled at her. “Good job dear. That will help us so much. Don’t you worry your pretty little head about those bad thoughts. Just forget them and work on the bulletin. Now, tonight I have someone you simply have to meet. A very nice young man who just came home from college. I would just love for you to have dinner with him. His name is Steven.”

Abigail blushed slightly and lowered her eyes. “Oh that sounds simply lovely Mrs. Jones. You are so kind to a stranger like me.”

“Think nothing of it Abigail. A lovely young woman like you needs to be taken in and made to feel welcome in a good community. I definitely feel that you will fit in so well here. Now I have some other things to take care of so you just get to work.”

Mrs. Jones left a very happy and contented Abigail typing away and answering the phone with a crisp happy voice. She walked back to the transformation room and looked at a deputy standing there. “The old barn off North Road. The other one is hiding out, use the gas on her if you have to, but bring her to me immediately.” She said sternly.

“Of course Mrs. Jones.”

AN HOUR LATER

“Damn, this one was a fight and a half.” A very bruised looking deputy got out as he dropped Madison into the chair. He took a deep breath and winced. “Ouch! She may have cracked a damned rib! Cripes, sorry Ma’am.”

Mrs. Jones frowned at the very beat up woman in front of her. She had a black eye, blood coming out of her mouth, and her breathing was ragged. “I wanted her without damage! I expect you to be able to handle a mere woman without beating her senseless!”

“Dear, this is not some mere woman. Look at her. She is obvious very dangerous so it’s even more critical we fix her poor head.” Reverend Jones said as he began to strap Madison into the chair.

“Hmph. She is just a woman, even if her head is messed up. But I suppose you have a point. This Madison is certainly in shape and quite big. This simply won’t do. She needs a complete makeover. Yes, something very polite and calm. Ah, our new Kindergarten Teacher! Perfect.” Mrs. Jones said.

She strapped the helmet on as Madison started to come around. “Uhhh, what the fuck happened? Hey, what the FUCK?! Let me outta this fucking chair you assholes!” Madison said going from zero to full on bitch in less than a second.

“Tich, such language. Normally I would just do this in one shot but I really think you need a bit of a lesson first. So let’s start with your atrocious language.” Mrs. Jones said with a slight frown as she tapped the keypad. The helmet glowed a bit and Madison twitched a bit and then let out a breath.

“What did you just do to me? This is completely unacceptable and very rude of you. I simply won’t stand for being treated in such a manner. Why am I speaking like this? Dear heavens, I can’t use any foul, inappropriate, or unladylike language! Oh my! This is most upsetting you very bad woman! I strongly insist that you correct this change right away or I shall become most cross and will take firm action against you.” Madison said in a very calm and refined voice that was completely at odds with her look.

Mrs. Jones and the others chuckled at the change. “Most cross? Oh no dear, we can’t have that. Especially with that rather large body of yours, you could do some damage. Let’s fix that.”

The helmet glowed again and Madison’s whole body glowed. It morphed and shrank into itself. Madison went from being a giant of a woman to a small little thing of barely 5 foot, 5 inches, with black hair down to her shoulders and soft, meek, brown eyes that made a doe look fierce. Her features softened and any muscle she had disappeared. She kept a fine shape, but her body screamed weak, meek, and needing protection. Her clothing also transformed into a very subdued look of a pale yellow sundress with matching shoes and gloves.

“Oh my! I feel so different. I am very cross with you mean people! Oh! I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be excited, please don’t be mad. What? Why am I saying that?” Madison said as her body posture changed from a restrained animal to someone who was very meek and easily frightened. She hunched down and bowed her head so she couldn’t make eye contact.

“Oh much better dear. A great improvement over your previous attitude. Yes, a lovely little girl like you needs to be meek, submissive, and understanding that she is just a weak woman who needs a man to protect her. Now, let’s finish with your mind.”

Mrs. Jones tapped out some more instructions and the helmet glowed and pulsed. Madison twitched again and then when the glow faded said in a very meek voice “Mrs. Jones? Are you there?”

Mrs. Jones removed the helmet and smiled at the very meek and mild young woman in front of her. “Yes dear. So sorry about all of that. We just needed to make sure you are okay. You’re fine now.”

“Oh thank you! I couldn’t see and was so scared until I heard your voice. Oh dear, it was so frightening!” the meek woman said as she stood and clutched her yellow purse Mrs. Jones handed to her.

“There, there my dear. Now why don’t you let the deputy here escort you to the school house to meet the principle. He is such a nice man Maddie, I’m sure you will have no issues. Oh, and he is single.” Mrs. Jones said with a wink and Maddie gasped and flushed with embarrassment. She then daintily took the arm of the deputy and let herself be escorted out the door to her new life.

“That is how things should be. Women’s liberation is such a terrible thing when it wastes such lovely young things like Abigail and Maddie. Now then, have we prepared for the rest of the girls?”

The Reverend Jones nodded to his wife. “Of course. We will have them all and get them on the road to a much better, Christian life by tomorrow afternoon. We may need to get some new young men in town though. I hate to think of any of these girls becoming spinsters.”

EARLY NEXT MORNING ACROSS FROM THE BANK

Empress watched from the alleyway as her four bitches slipped around the corner and darted in the front door just behind the bank manager. The old man had just opened the front door at 7:30 am and they had rushed him just as he pushed the door open.

Empress had gotten texts from Pussy and Madison saying everything was taken care of and that there should be no trouble at all. Empress looked down the street and saw Blaze at her spot in another alley watching the road. Blaze was a redheaded bitch with a mean streak as long as her fire red hair. She wore her hair in a long braid and it clashed wonderfully with the black leather jacket, black thigh boots and bikini bottom. She normally was topless and just zipped her gang jacket up.

The hit team was the other four bitches in her gang. Delilah was the brains of the team and the second in command of the gang. She was Middle Eastern/Greek mix and she had dark hair, dark skin, and a dark soul. She was a flat out dominatrix and worked a leather queen get up all the time. She carried a bullwhip and loved nothing better than to torture men and reduce them to simpering sissies. She had left a trail of broken men behind her, ruined if they were lucky, enslaved and sold on the white slavery sissy market if they weren’t. Cleo was the techie and did the electronic/computer work. She was 1st generation Nigerian born in the US and had come out of Watts with a hard core attitude and brains to match it. She was tall at six feet 5 inches, and her body was toned and fine. She was a hard core lesbian with a freak streak and she matched perfectly with Freya. Freya was a white girl from some small Midwestern town who had run away to the big city and had found out how bad the city can be. She had been a drug user, part time whore, full time stripper, and on the way to an early death when she had met Cleo. Where Cleo was dominant and daring, Freya was reserved and submissive. A wild weekend had cemented the relationship. Freya had come out of her shell some since then but she was still the most withdrawn member of the gang and would do anything Cleo told her such as dye her hair pink and purple and get some truly twisted tats. She was a hot body and she loved to show it off for her lover and mistress. The last one was the real danger, at least for anyone doing anything stupid. Bandita had a sweet ass, but she also had zero morals. She had killed at least 11 men that Empress knew of, probably more. She was a great shot with a pistol but she preferred using a knife and she knew how to cut. You could die long or slow if you messed with her. Her lovely gold blonde hair, sweet face and hourglass figure completely clashed with the ruthless killer and rapist (she had raped numerous men and women).

Empress had no reason to think anything would be a problem and was very startled when suddenly several loud BANGS and flashes came out of the bank. Empress keyed her radio and said “What the fuck happened? Talk to me!”

Nothing but static responded. Empress looked at the substation and was startled to see two deputies walk slowly out followed by two couples. Empress froze for one second and then spun and sprinted back up the alley. Halfway down she jerked left and dove over a fence and behind a dumpster. She had scouted it out the day before and knew that it provided a look out the end of the alleyway. This had been a setup and she wasn’t about to run straight to her bike.

Her caution paid off. She looked out from behind the dumpster and saw several men and women surrounding her bike and carrying ropes, tazers, and even nets. Her earpiece suddenly keyed and a voice she recognized spoke.

“Empress, this is Mrs. Jones, the reverend’s wife. You met me on the street the other day. We already have everyone else, so don’t make this hard. We a godly town, and we are willing to forgive you for what you tried to do but it requires that you turn yourself in and join the others in some community service. You complete your time and we will let you go if you really want to go. Come on out now Empress and let’s get this done.”

Empress cursed under her breath. She couldn’t for the life of her figure out how she had been made, but she realized that they must have used a bunch of flash bangs on her attack team and if she didn’t get gone fast she was done for. She had no illusions of promises made by some dumb preacher’s wife; they would put her away for life if they caught her.

Empress crawled back along the wall towards Main Street. She stopped short and saw a crowd of people moving her bitches on stretchers towards the Community Center. She also saw several men with catchpoles and stun guns moving towards the alley. She looked around and saw a storm drain. She pulled out her knife and was able to pry up the handle and then spin the manhole cover. She got it open, slipped in and pulled it back in place. She then headed down the drain as quietly as she could go.

After about 15 minutes she saw sunlight up ahead from what appeared to be a large opening. It was the drain and it put her out by the river near the bridge. She held her place for another 15 minutes and just listened. After making sure she was alone at the site she slipped out and crawled up the bank into some tall grass. She cursed when she saw that the bridge had a roadblock on it. She couldn’t swim and there was only country dirt road in any other direction.

Empress was so lost in thought that she nearly screamed when a soft voice said “Hi.”

Empress spun and knocked a young woman down. Empress had her switchblade at her throat and her hand on her mouth and noticed the woman wasn’t struggling. Empress looked at her; maybe 19 or 20, light brown hair, nice figure, sun dress (like every bitch in this town), but her eyes seemed to be normal. Not that spacy, sort of empty look she had seen on the other women.

Empress whispered “I’m removing my hand, you make a sound and I’ll kill you.” The young woman nodded and simply lay there when she pulled back her hand.

After a moment she sat up and pointed behind her. Empress saw it was a nature trail, and it was out of sight from the roadblock. The woman pointed and quietly moved towards it. Empress followed and they walked quickly down the trail to a small maintenance shed. The girl unlocked it and motioned inside. She locked it behind them and started to talk to Empress.

“We don’t have much time. I’m Emma Jones, my mom is Sally Jones. She is the minister’s wife and she is the one who has done all of this. She took your two friends yesterday and used a machine on them that turned them into, well, perfect girls according to her. Shy, demure, honest, polite, well-mannered, submissive towards men, and hardworking. All they want to do is be nice, be pretty, and get married so they can have a family. The one called Abigail, I think she was Pussy, is now the Church secretary and has a boyfriend. Madison, now called Maddie, is the new kinder garden teacher and is seeing the principal. Both are very happy and content and want to get married to these nice boys and be just like June Cleaver. My mom is right now using the machine to turn your whole gang into mirror images of this.”

“What the fuck are you on about? Turn my bitches into what? Start making sense you little ratshit!”

Emma sighed and said “Here, watch this. After you are done we can talk.” Emma handed her a smartphone with film file loaded to watch. Empress hit play and watched in growing alarm and horror.

First up was Blaze. She was out like a light and they strapped her in like she was a chunk of meat. A white bitch in a Sunday dress put a helmet on her and flipped a switch. Blaze was covered in a white light and Empress gasped when she seemed to melt and reform. The light dimmed and instead of a fiery redheaded biker bitch was a strawberry-blonde girl of maybe 18 wearing a nice light red dress. She smiled shyly at the woman and nodded when the woman called her “Betty”.

“Now then Betty, cutting class like this to see the police catch criminals simply isn’t what proper young girls do. Off to class with you and don’t skip out again.” The woman said.

“Oh, certainly Mrs. Parks. I’m sorry, but it was just so exciting to watch our heroic deputies catch those mean bikers! But I won’t let it happen again.” Blaze, or Betty, smiled cutely and then actually skipped off and out the door.

Empress’s mouth was hanging open after that but it got even more Twilight Zone when they wheeled in the others. Cleo was next. She was groggy and kinda trying to resist but was still too stunned to make much of an effort. On went the helmet, white glow, and presto!

Where a hard core black bitch had been there was now a young white blonde girl with her hair in pony-tails! Another woman had joined Mrs. Parks and smiled at Cleo. “Now Crissy, you let Fiona talk you into skipping class again didn’t you? You naughty thing! You and Fiona both have detention after school for that for the next two nights AND you both will be washing dished for Mr. Jackson at his dinner after I speak with your mothers. Good girls do not skip class to go shopping!”

Cleo, now Crissy hung her head submissively and said in a quiet meek voice “Yes Mrs. Jones, I understand. I’m sorry.”

As she was saying that Freya was strapped in and transformed. She grew a bit taller, her hair turned from Blonde to a Dark Brown and she became a bit more shapely in a blossoming high school girl way. She wore a dress but it was a bit less formal. She looked a bit embarrassed as she heard the last bit from Mrs. Jones and said in a more forceful voice than Crissy “Yes Mrs. Jones, but classes are so boring! I already know I’m going to marry Jimmy and work in the dinner so why do I have to stay in class when I can be out making myself pretty for Jimmy?”

Mrs. Jones smiled at her and said “I know dear, but it simply isn’t proper. You are a good girl for all your high spirited-ness, but you must get this under control.”

Both girls nodded and then picked up bookbags and headed out the door.

Bandita was last. She was the most awake and the most dangerous but as she kneed a deputy in the balls Mrs. Parks hit her in the back of the head with a stun gun and dropped her like a rock. Mrs. Jones looked very annoyed but sighed and helped strap Bandita in. The helmet glowed and the white light engulfed her like the others. When it cleared Empress was not surprised to see a pretty young dark haired girl sitting there with her hands folded in her lap dressed in a school girl outfit.

“Elizabeth, so glad you made it back from the consulate. I trust your paperwork is in order?”

“Oh quite Mrs. Jones. The staff was most helpful indeed. I do feel bad at missing a day of school over a silly little thing like a visa, but you know how it is.” Bandita, now Elizabeth, replied in a smooth English accent. She stood in a very straight way and picked up her backpack. “I would love to stop by for afternoon tea if you wouldn’t mind. Yours is simple darling and I just can’t get enough.”

“Oh of course dear. Please do. I’d just love to hear more about your upcoming plans for this summer.” Mrs. Jones said with a smile and they hugged. Elizabeth walked out with an air of confidence and Mrs. Jones was left smiling with Mrs. Parks.

Empress growled. “I am not letting this happen! I’ll kill that bitch!”

“Hold it down! They will be patrolling here so keep it quiet! You can’t do anything now, but we might be able to change them back tonight. They will all be going to bed early after today’s “excitement” and I know where they are all staying. If we don’t reverse this, they will all be happily married by the end of the summer and will never remember any of what they used to be. We can reverse the effects if we can get the machine, and I can get it for you.” Emma said with a nervous look to the door.

“Why in fuck are you helping me?” Empress said with a puzzled look.

“My older sister wanted to go to college and be a doctor. My mom thought that was a man’s job and forbad her. She applied to a university pre-med, got accepted, and left. She came back at Christmas with Straight A’s and my mom used the machine on her. Turned her into a simpering little girl who dropped out of college and started to work as a clerk in the spa. She was married off to the banker’s son two months later and has been a brain dead trophy wife since. I don’t want to live like this, but I’m smart enough not to show any hints I think otherwise or zappo. I help you, you take me with you. I don’t think I want to be a biker chick, but you can at least get me to another state where I can start over. One other thing, no killing. I don’t care if you give her some punches, but she’s my mom and I don’t want her dead.” Emma said.

Empress thought for a minute. “Okay, we get this machine and we can turn my bitches back?” Emma nodded yes, and Empress formed a plan in her head. “Alright, we have a deal. But you show me how the machine works, I’ll turn my girls back, no one else. I’ll take you with us as far as the next state and if you want off then, you can get off at the first big town.”