The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE WILD SIDE

CHAPTER 2.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Empress slowly read the screen on the machine and nodded. “Okay, this seems easy enough. Hell, I could probably write my own program for this thing. How the hell did your mom get this thing?”

Emma looked out the door nervously. She had been looking out the door to make sure she wasn’t followed constantly and Empress knew she was just nervous. Empress had followed her from her house to the Community Center and knew she had not been tailed. “Hey Emma, knock it off already, you’re making me nervous.”

“Sorry. Just, well now that I’m actually doing this, I’m scared.” Emma replied with a flush.

“Eh, it happens. But answer the question.” Empress said.

“Well, my dad worked for the CIA or NSA, not sure which as he has never really said. He took this with him when he left, something about the government had been too scared to use and had ordered him to destroy his life’s work. He did, except for this one. He became a minister and well, you know the rest.”

“He let your mom do this?”

Emma looked puzzled for a bit. “I don’t know. I know he knows, I know pretty much every man here does know a little bit about women being changed even if they don’t know how. No one complains. I think my mom might have used the machine on my dad a bit and on some others. Nothing like what she did to my sister or your friends, but enough that they let her do this.”

“Figures. Once a queen bitch, always a queen bitch. Okay, it’s time.”

Empress packed up the machine and carried it out the door behind Emma. Emma led her a couple blocks down to a large Victorian style house that was really a small mansion. Emma led Empress up the back stairs and carefully opened the door. She led Empress inside. When they got to a large room just off the kitchen, Empress set the machine down and opened the door. She crept into the room and up to the sleeping figure of Ms. Fitzhugh. Without a pause Empress shoved her knife into the woman’s throat and held her down until she died. She wiped her hands on the sheets and came back out.

“Okay, I knocked out the old bag, she won’t come to anytime soon. Lead on.” Empress said.

Emma led her up the stairs and into the first room. Empress rolled her eyes at the Leave It To Beaver set up with white sheets, clothes laid out for tomorrow, and nice vanity tables. Empress saw the sleeping forms of Madison and Pussy and smiled.

“Time to wake up bitches.” She said and slipped the helmet on Pussy. She clicked a few keys and pulled up the reversal program. Emma covered the cable with a blanket and put a pillow over the face of Pussy when Empress hit the switch. There was a small glow and the machine hummed for a few moments and then stopped. Emma removed the pillow and a pissed off looking Pussy sat up wearing thigh high black latex boots, stockings, a g-string black bikini, black leather halter top, and her gang jacket. Her hair was back to normal and she looked ready to eat nails.

Empress covered her mouth just before she could start cursing and gave her the “quiet” sign. Pussy calmed down after a minute and Empress then put the machine on Madison. She fired it up and smiled while Pussy started to rip up several photos of her and a handsome young man walking in the park.

Madison’s form melted and reformed like Pussy’s had and she was now dressed in bright red thigh boots, red stockings, g-string, halter, and gang jacket. She joined Pussy in tearing up some photos. After they were done, they moved down the hallway and Empress led everyone downstairs and then into the basement. She then turned on the light. “Okay bitches, welcome back.”

“What the FUCK happened to us? I remember a big shock and then suddenly I was all happy and mellow. I was out with some white bread piece of shit guy and holding his hand for fuck’s sake! He kissed me on the cheek and I flushed! What the hell?” Pussy nearly screamed out as Empress cut her off before she got louder.

“Keep it down you idiot! It’s 1 am and we have some more work to do before we blow this town.” Empress said with a snarl. “We are going to take care of some payback, and then we are leaving town in style. Pussy, grab that little bitch!”

Pussy grabbed one of Emma’s arms before the girl could move. Madison quickly covered her mouth just as she tried to scream. Empress shoved the helmet over her head and hit the switch. The helmet pulsed and then the light faded. Empress removed the helmet and looked at Emma.

“So Emma, you want in the gang? If so you gotta earn your colors. You up for it bitch?”

“Fuck yeah Empress. Whadda I got to do?” Emma said with an evil sneer.

Empress smiled. While the girl had been constantly looking out the door Empress has written up a special program using some of the inputs from her gang and some of her own ideas. First, she had programmed the machine to make everyone dress how she wanted them. Empress had always wanted a bit more uniformity in her bitches and now every one of them would be wearing thigh boots, stockings, bikinis, halters and gang jackets. And she had written a new program that would turn any “normal” woman into a loyal member of the Wild Side Gang.

Emma was now a totally loyal, utterly vicious, no morals, bi-sexual dominant biker bitch who only cared about herself and the gang. Empress had also messed with something called “age adjustor” and the 18 year old now looked about 25 with some nasty tats. Empress was impress by that, but had noted that there were limits according to some warnings on the programs. Aging was no issue, but if you made someone really younger you would shorten their lifespan and if you did it enough you would kill someone.

Empress’s new dress code was evident in Emma’s new get up. The bitch was taller, maybe 6 foot even, had some blonde hair with obvious black roots and some red streaks in it. She was rocking a set of black latex thigh boots, purple stockings and the bikini bottom/halter top look with a gang jacket.

“Alright, from now on your name’s Emerald, got it?”

“You got it Empress.” Emerald said with a grin as she spit on the floor and cracked her knuckles.

“Where are the rest of the gang? We have some work to do so lead on Emerald. And while we are at it we will do some recruiting. Then we are going to sack this town and burn it to the fucking ground!”

The three other biker chicks all hooted and cheered as Empress led them out of the basement and into the unsuspecting town.

AT JACKSON’S DINNER AT 1:30 AM

Mrs. Jackson was a light sleeper and after she had thought she had heard something for the third time she woke her husband. Mr. Jackson sighed and told her it was probably her “Daughter” and “her friend” in the room down the hall.

The Jackson’s had been close supporters of the Jones’ since they had started their plan and had “adopted” several girls over the last couple of years. Their son Jimmy was now old enough to go to college and work on his cooking and business degrees so they had taken on two of the new girls, one as a daughter and one as her best friend and Jimmy’s future wife. They had moved in and acted as if they had been living there their whole lives. Mrs. Jackson was happy to be doing God’s work in giving these poor girls a second chance, but she still had some occasional doubts.

There was a very faint humming sound though and it was certainly coming from Jimmy’s room as well a small amount of light. Her husband noticed as well and he went over and pushed open the door.

“Son, what is g…”

CRACK!!!!

Mrs. Jackson jumped back as she saw her husband knocked to the floor by a baseball bat cracking across his skull. She opened her mouth to scream as a hand clamped across her face. A husky voice said “Make a sound and you’re dead bitch, now move!”

She was shoved forward into her son’s room and gaped at the site around her. Her son was kneeling by his bed nearly naked except for a leather collar and a weird belt with cuffs that chained his hands to his waist. A ball gag was in his mouth and his eyes were meek and locked firmly on the floor. A leather leash was attached to the collar and the end was held by a blonde girl with black hair roots wearing black boots with mismatched purple stockings. She also held a whip and had been whipping her boy on the back with it.

Her daughter Crissy was now back to being a black biker chick wearing leather thigh boots with sliver highlights and buckles, black stockings with matching black g-string bottom and halter top. She was wearing the gang jacket and had a collar and studded gloves on with silver studs. Fiona was also back to normal with an identical get up, only her studs were a coppery color.

Cleo spit in Mrs. Jackson’s face. “You fucking cunt! I’m going to kill you! Fucking making me wash dishes? Going to fucking high school? You are fucking dead!”

Freya nodded with a cold look. “Oh yeah, you are VERY dead, and it’s going to take a LONG time happening.”

She strode forward but the voice from behind Mrs. Jackson commanded “No you are not. We are going to offset the fucking over these bitches have done. Freya’s all grown up, but I’d be a mean bitch, well a meaner bitch if I was to let you not have someone special.”

Mrs. Jackson didn’t have time to speak as a helmet was shoved on her head. Her mind suddenly seemed to freeze and her last remembered thought was “Oh, now who will run the dinner when we sell that sissy Jimmy into slavery?”

Empress popped the helmet off and handed the woman at her feet a knife. “We got no use for an old man. Finish the fucker off and you’re in Cherry.”

Cherry didn’t even hesitate. The 5 foot 10 inch strawberry blonde, 36 DD titted, tattooed 18 year old runaway crawled over and slit Mr. Jackson’s throat from ear to ear. He gargled a bit and then died. In a thick Southern drawl Cherry asked “Am ah in?”

“Yeah, you’re in. As Cleo’s bitch. She likes white meat and you will do just fine.” Empress said as she clacked a collar around Cherry’s neck. It was black leather with red stones set in it. Aside from her 70’s poof hairdo, Cherry was wearing cherry red thigh boots and matching stocking, a very tiny red g-string and equally small bikini top. She also wore the gang colors but her jacket had “Property of Cleo” added on the back.

Cleo grabbed Cherry by the collar and they kissed passionately. “Mmmm, nice bitch. You’ll do. When we blow this town you ride behind me, dig?”

“Anythang you say Cleo! A’m you’re bitch!”

Empress grinned at her growing gang. “Alright, on to the next place. Lock this slave up downstairs until later and we’ll load him up with the others when we leave.”

2AM AT A SMALL HOUSE NEAR THE SCHOOL

“What was that? I can’t hear you?” Empress said as she leaned down to the gagged man in front of her. The man, an older woman, and a young girl were all tied to chairs in the basement of a little two story house just a block away from the school. They were all in pj’s or nightgowns and they all looked terrified at the pack of biker babes who had slipped into the house and had taken them prisoner.

With an evil grin Empress backhanded the man and knocked him over. The two women cried into their gags and Empress pointed at the young girl. “Time to wake up bitch. Betty never was, only Blaze.”

The helmet glowed and the fiery redheaded Blaze nearly tore herself in half ripping out of the chair. She turned on the two others who were tied down but Cleo and Cherry grabbed her.

“Hang the fuck on Blaze. I don’t want them dead; I want them to be ours. Here “Empress said as she pushed the helmet onto the woman,” hit the switch. You are going to LOVE what happens.”

Blaze hit the switch and the woman was engulfed by light. The man shuddered and moaned as the light faded. The 30 something brown haired woman who had been the Home Economics Teacher was now a black haired dark eyed evil looking bitch. Her straight black hair hung down to her waist, she sported some really obscene tats coming out of her snatch and ass, and had black nail polish and makeup. She wore black latex thigh boots, black stockings, a black metallic pair of shorts, a leather halter top, and the gang jacket. She also sported numerous piercings in her lips, ears, bellybutton, nipples and clit.

“Nice Delilah. Blaze this bitch answers to you, in whatever way you want.” Empress said as she slapped Delilah hard on the ass. Delilah ground back into her hand and licked her lips.

“You got that right Empress! Fuck I feel so fucking evil! I can remember who I was and this is SOOOOOOO much better!” Delilah said. Blaze grinned and grabbed her by the jacket collar and gave her a long sloppy kiss. She broke it and looked at Empress.

“What about this?” she said as she pointed at the man moaning on the floor.

“Oh, I know Blaze! Let me work it! You’ll LOVE it!” Delilah said with a wicked look in her eyes. Empress nodded and she walked over and tapped some stuff on the keypad and then put the helmet on her husband.

“Time to be a bitch, bitch!” she said and hit the switch. The glow engulf the man and when it died down, all the bikers gasped and then laughed.

“Get up you fucking sissy!” Delilah said roughly as she pulled the man to his feet.

Her former husband didn’t look like much of a man anymore. Delilah had completely Sissified him. He was smaller, his body was completely shaved including his head, his nails were all done with pink polish and he had on thick makeup and lashes. He had a set of obviously fake tits, and an equally obvious Adam’s Apple. He was dress in a black cocktail dress with heels and a Blonde wig. He blushed at his wife and said in a very feminine voice “No need to be so rough dear, you know you are the man of the family.”

“Yeah, well, we are done. I need a real woman to satisfy my needs, so I’m running off with Blaze here. I’m gonna sell you on the sissy market and blow the money on drugs and booze.” Delilah said with a nasty grin.

The man(?) merely nodded. “Of course dear, you’ll get no trouble from me.”

“Fine. You stay here until we come for you. Come on bitches, next house!” Empress called.

AT THE MAYOR’S HOUSE

Mayor and Mrs. Parks were both sleeping soundly when Empress slipped in and smashed the Mayor’s head open with a bat. Mrs. Parks didn’t have time to scream before Delilah and Cherry grabbed her and gagged her. They roughly hauled her out into the hallway where Elizabeth was sobbing on the floor dressed in a lovely cute nightgown. Next to her was another young girl dressed similarly and looking even more terrified.

Empress got right into Mrs. Parks face. “Bitch, I should kill you for fucking with my bitches. But I gotta better plan. This look familiar? Yeah, the transformation helmet. I did a bit of work on it and now I’m recruiting some new talent. First let’s fix what you did.”

Empress slapped the helmet on Empress and Mrs. Parks eyes widened as Bandita came into view complete with the black thigh highs, stocking and jacket. Bandita gave her a look of absolute death and Mrs. Parks actually wet herself.

Empress and the others laughed at that. “Well, well, the hardcore bitch who likes little girls weak and simpering can’t take the sight of a real woman! Well, we had better fix that!”

Empress jerked the other little girl, the Mayor’s daughter forward and slid the helmet on her. “I don’t even know your name, and I really don’t fucking care because you no longer exist.”

The switch flipped and the young girl melted and reformed. Mrs. Parks was sobbing when the woman stood up and gave her an ice cold smile.

“Nice Leather. Okay, you work with Bandita here. She tortures to kill, you torture to break, got it?”

The six foot tall, platinum blonde woman with ice blue eyes and a 36DD rack nodded. “As you command Empress, I, Leather, pledge to do your bidding and will obey your commands.” The woman, who looked about 30 was dressed in the same gang outfit as the others, with black thigh boots, stockings and the jacket, but she also wore a black leather corset and black gloves and a black leather mask over her eyes. She brandished a bullwhip and cracked it in the air above Mrs. Parks who fainted dead away at the sound.

The bikers laughed again at Mrs. Parks and Empress put the helmet on her. “I was going to fuck with this bitch more, but she keeps passing out on me. At this rate we’ll be here all night!”

The helmet glowed and Empress slapped the woman awake. “Get up Sherri, we got work to do.”

“Fuck yeah. Sorry boss, won’t happen again.”

Mrs. Parks, now Sherri was a straight biker chick conversion. She wore the boots, stockings, halter, bottom, and jacket. She looked like she was a mid-thirties biker “old lady”. Kinda pretty, but had the look of some hard miles and bad choices. Empress had made her that way to provide some regular muscle for the gang. Sherri only thought of herself as an outlaw biker gang member who had joined up with The Wild Side a while back and was along as long as they would have her. Loyal, tough, mean, no ambition, and a bit dumb, she was a perfect thug and soldier for the gang.

Sherri lit up a cigarette and then held out the pack for Empress who took one and let her light it. She nodded to her and said “Help Leather, Cherry, and Delilah loot the place and then head out back and watch the van.”

Sherri nodded and went back into the bedroom to loot it. Empress looked at her original followers and grinned. “You girls digging what I’m serving?”

They all nodded with evil grins and smiles. Pussy lit a joint and after a puff said “I am totally digging it boss. Who’s next?”

Empress led her bitches out the door and down a couple of streets to the Banker’s house. There the Banker’s wife Jennifer was turned into Janey, a purple haired, nose-ringed punker bitch of about 30. Janey, Leather, and Cherry went to work on him with whips, clamps, and some rather fine Crack while Empress watched and Bandita supervised. He was broken in less than 30 minutes, and a simpering pile of shit in less than 60 minutes. The girls got the codes, combinations, and extra safe deposit box keys from him and had him tied up naked in a sheet they dragged out of the house and tossed into a dumpster next to the bank for when they returned.

By 4am Empress’s gang had grown to 19 members. The school Superintendent had been turned into another thug named “Ishtar”, the owner of the day spa had become a submissive dyke owned by Madison named “Megs”, an antique store owner was now the gang mechanic named “Greasy”. Other women were selected at random with their families killed, enslaved, or captured and turned into simple thug muscle that was loyal to death, a bit too stupid to be anything other than loyal gang members, and hard core bikers.

Just as the sun started to peak up around 5am Empress entered the Reverend and Mrs. Jones house.

Emerald led them up the stairs and without any hint of care for her parents tazed them both as they lay asleep. Empress grabbed Mrs. Jones and tossed her down the stairs while Emerald dragged her dad along by his hair. Both were tied down to dining room chairs and Empress slapped Mrs. Jones awake.

“You royally fucked up when you messed with my gang. See this hard core bike bitch here? This WAS your daughter, now she’s my loyal gang-banger and will be for the rest of her rotten life. How’s that for revenge?” Empress hissed out.

Mrs. Jones looked at Emerald and began to cry. “Cry as much as you want bitch, it won’t bring her back, or save you. I thought about how I would take revenge on you. I thought about killing you in various ways, but really couldn’t think of one that really fit and then it hit me. Revenge on you is killing you. Revenge is making you what you hate. So get ready to join the outlaw life bitch.” Empress said as she slapped the helmet down hard on Mrs. Jones head.

Mrs. Jones thrashed and tried to scream around her gag and Empress hit the switch. The glow engulfed the bound woman slowly and she kept screaming and thrashing for several minutes. The other gang members looked at Empress who was grinning evilly.

“I turned the transformation speed down so it’s happening slowly. The bitch is getting to watch her whole life get stripped away and a new one put in its place and she knows it. And she can’t do a thing to stop it.”

Mrs. Jones would have agreed with her but was too busy trying to keep her memories whole to talk. Mrs. Jones’s whole life was slowly pulled apart and reconstructed while she watched. One moment she was reliving a fond childhood memory only to suddenly have it vanish and realize that was all bullshit and that she had had a horrible childhood with uncaring parents, a mom who drank and slept around and a deadbeat dad who ran out when she was four. From being top of her class to being the class slut and general trash and trouble-maker and eventual drop out who ran away to a life of drugs, violence, and eventually joining a outlaw biker gang where she discovered her real purpose in life.

The glow finally subsided and Empress grinned at the woman sitting in front of her. “Well now, how does my second in command feel this fine fucking morning?”

Mrs. Jones was gone. Instead Isis, a dark haired Middle Eastern looking bitch with a serious attitude and a taste for pain and violence looked up at the gang leader and grinned. “Fucking great boss! Are we robbing this place or what?”

Empress untied her and Isis, now a mid-thirties, dark haired and dark skinned bitch wearing the gang colors and a rocking set of black thigh highs with spurs, a leather thong, stockings and a metallic black diamond bikini top stood up and gave her boss and lover a sloppy kiss. Empress grinned at her lover and second in command and slapped her hard on her tight ass.

“Damn right we are, but first things first. Kill this prick will you?” Empress said pointing towards the Reverend. Isis pulled out a icepick and without a second thought shoved it into the Reverend’s right ear. She twisted it up and down and let the man who had been her husband of more than 25 years drop dead at her feet.

Empress nodded and the other girls laughed. Turning towards her gang Empress announced “Okay Wild Side! Let’s hit the bank, grab our prisoners, and blow this shithole of a town!”

8AM AT THE BRIDGE

Empress nodded as the third and last van drove by her bike. Greasy was driving the last one and a couple of her bitches motored up behind it. They nodded at Empress and kept going.

Empress looked back at the town of Stepford, or what was left of it. Her gang had gone nuts right after they had hit the bank. Empress had implanted a little trigger in all her new girls that linked into all the repressed emotions and dark urges that they had been keeping under wraps all their lives and once they had started robbing the bank they literally went insane on violence. Empress had knocked out the internet connections, the phones, the cell tower, and the police radio in the substation so no help came when panic-stricken people started calling for help. Empress knew at least 50 people had been killed by her bikers during the morning rampage, and that didn’t count the number from the night before. The school, most of Main Street, and the Church had been burnt down, along with a bunch of houses. The bank and several of the rich townspeople’s houses had been completely looted, the general store had been cleaned out for supplies and gas, and Empress had 30 men now sissified slaves read for sale on the White Slavery market. Empress lit the fuse on the bomb on the bridge and then motored over.

She rode to the head of her pack as the bridge blew a mile behind her. The remaining townsfolk were too busy fighting fires to do anything else so she knew she had a good head start.

Isis licked her ear as she rode bitch and Empress smiled. Life was good when you lived with The Wild Side.