The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author(s) Notes:

Half Shim:

Several years ago, I originally came up with this story via a strange dream, one that was so interesting that I simply had to write it down before it vanished into the usual morning haze.

I was extremely lucky that Zyzzyva offered to collaborate on a story with me in 2013, as he helped me to flesh this story out and make it even better than my original outline. Unfortunately, Zyzzyva vanished to deal with real life problems (understandably) before we were able to complete the story, so it has languished for several long years.

This story contains strange sexual encounters and transformations involving alien beings. If this is not your cup of tea, please read a different tale instead. I would note that it’s a bit more brutal of a tale than my usual fare.

Zyzzyva:

I’m just happy to be here to help Half Shim get the motivation going. Nothing at all about stealing his wonderful hot sex scenes for myself. Nothing at all.

Wild Thing

Part One

The night was dark, but calm, a thin thread of salty air gracing her nose. Lampposts dropped electric puddles of light on concrete surfaces, a faint hum generated by their ballasts as they flickered rapidly. It was of an hour where there was little traffic of any kind, nocturnal creatures going about their business invisible to any human eye.

The campus calm was broken by the sound of light footsteps. June strode down the sidewalk carelessly, paying little attention to her surroundings. It was the only time when no one was around, the perfect time for her. She gazed at the stars in rapture as she walked, wondering what curiosities might lie just beyond the reach of Earth’s gravity well. On a night like this, staring up at the sky, she could almost imagine strange new life forms, right up there, so close she could reach out and touch them.

It probably wasn’t terribly likely, but the idea intrigued her immensely. If it hadn’t, she wouldn’t have spent her last undergraduate year at the college wheedling telescope time out of her astronomy professors. She wouldn’t have spent hours poring over textbooks until she could name most of the objects in the Milky Way by memory. And she certainly wouldn’t be out at the dead of night watching stars and hoping she might be able to wrangle just one more hour to gaze at the heavens before bedtime.

The telescope was run by an old, crotchety man by the name of Anderson. When she had first met him, he put on a gruff attitude, but June knew precisely the right kind of pressure to apply to get him to relent. Underneath his grim exterior she had detected a glimmer of gold, and she wasn’t opposed to exploiting his good nature to get what she wanted. Sometimes she caught him watching her with a proud smile on his face. When she asked him about it once, he mumbled something unintelligible and pretended to work on something else, but she knew that it wasn’t just a coincidence.

Which is why she also knew it wouldn’t be that hard to get the time she wanted on the telescope, but first she needed to get across campus. The night never felt creepy to her—being alone was more or less her natural state of being. It wasn’t as though she had no friends, but it was hard for her to make new ones, and old ones tended to drift away more often than not. She just wasn’t good at tending such relationships when her interest in the stars was eating up so much of her free time. She wasn’t a bad or creepy person, just a distracted one. If that made her rude sometimes, then so be it. That’s what she told herself on the infrequent nights she actually stopped to think about anything unrelated to stars. Maybe someday she’d settle down into a regular professional career and she’d stop being as obsessive. She was probably fooling herself, but it was a nice thought. One she might come to regret twenty years down the road when she was a career scientist without being in any sort of a relationship, but at least for now she wasn’t too concerned.

She briefly broke her gaze from the stars when she came to a two lane divided highway. It was the major thoroughfare through campus, but there was little traffic to worry about at night. Still, if she wanted to keep looking at stars for years to come, she was going to need to pay at least a little attention to mundane realities.

There was a headlight off in the distance coming from the right, but it was far enough away that she thought she’d be able to chance it without any issue. Picking up the pace, she trotted across the roadway and the grass verge in the center of the road, keeping her eye on the car as it came closer. Normally she would have tried to locate a crosswalk, but there was so little traffic it seemed like a waste of time.

Besides, if she didn’t get to the observatory soon, Anderson would be getting ready to end his shift, and he always was twice as grumpy when she attempted to interrupt him then.

As she reached the other side, she started to turn her mind back towards heavenly matters when the loud beep boop of a police siren grabbed her attention. “Shit,” she said, less than eloquently, gazing up at the police cruiser that had pulled up to the curb. The siren had been silenced, but the lights were on, the endless dance of red and blue lighting the area like a disco.

The cop stepped out of the car, a quiet murmuring of radio traffic following him out the car door. He leaned over and talked into his shoulder mike. “11-94, I contact you if necessary.” His voice was difficult to discern, an unknown accent slurring his words.

A faint reply must have been forthcoming, as he responded by saying “10-16, Roger,” before giving her his attention.

The cop was short and blocky, with an androgynous build. His features were smooth and chunky, as though he was a prototype of a human body instead of the final product. Wherever he had come from, they certainly made them strong. He looked as though he could bench press the cruiser he had arrived in with one beefy hand.

He gestured at a spot of ground next to his cruiser. “Come here,” he barked without any variance in his voice. It almost sounded as though it had been generated by a voice box.

June hesitated slightly, before moving slowly closer. “What’s going on, officer?” she asked carefully. It was probably a good idea to avoid poking the neanderthals in the police department too hard, or they were liable to open up on you.

“Jaywalk,” the officer grunted in his peculiar accent. “Street cross badly. Wrongly.”

“I didn’t cross the street!” she said, baldly lying while putting on her most innocent face. “You must have seen a raccoon or some other animal. I was always walking on this side of the street.” Poor college students didn’t generally have the money to pay for minor infractions, and she was no exception.

His taciturn expression revealed little. He continued to gesture, pointing at the ground next to the squad car. “Here,” he said, demandingly.

“Fine,” said June, a little put out. It wasn’t usually difficult for her to get other people to see things her way, but this cop was having none of it. Maybe she just needed to try again?

“Hi! My name is June!” she forced a fake smile on her face. “What might the problem be here?”

Right as the last phrase left her mouth, the officer grabbed her by a shoulder and swung her around, slamming her against the door. Before a yelp could leave her lips, her arms were forced behind her back and cuffs fastened securely. “Hey, what’s the big idea?” she complained loudly, wrestling against his iron grip.

Grasping her left arm easily with one hand, he unceremoniously opened the car door and shoved her inside. He slammed the door, the automatic lock engaging. There was a clicking sound as she fell against the seat back, her hands and arms secured by an unknown device built into the seat. Through the door, she could hear a faintly muffled “10-15, ten syllavcha.”

It was at that point she finally put the clues together. The squad car and the man’s uniform didn’t have university markings, which was really strange—the university police had jurisdiction here, and a local squaddie from a different jurisdiction wouldn’t be patrolling on campus. Additionally, jaywalking was in no way shape or form an arrestable offense. What was going on here?

Liquid syllables came from the front of the cab, the cop speaking to someone with words she couldn’t understand. It was starting to add up—a cop that didn’t belong with a car that didn’t belong with an arrest that didn’t belong combined with a language she had never heard before. This couldn’t be a regular pedestrian stop. It felt more along the lines of human trafficking. She was being kidnapped, and hadn’t even put up a fight!

Frustrated at her inattentiveness, she tried to rectify the situation by making herself as big a bother as possible. She yelled and screamed profanities, stamped her feet, and tried to retrieve her hands from behind her to no avail. Although she was able to move a few inches forward and to the sides, she was unable to break free, even when she pulled with all her might.

The ‘cop’ took no notice of her antics, continuing to drive smoothly to an unknown destination. No matter how much or how loudly she vocalized, his arms moved calmly with precision. Periodically, he would speak in his unknown language into the radio, pausing carefully whenever she tried to speak over the top of him.

After a few minutes of this dance, her voice was starting to get raw. She gasped roughly, her throat feeling raspy. If she could only have a throat lozenge right about now! Or a taser or high caliber pistol, for that matter. If wishes were horses, she might as well ask for the moon. Her struggles were pointless, and she was stuck here for the ride. The only thing left for her was to try and watch the scenery and attempt to figure out where she was being taken. In the short term, that wouldn’t help her, but any advantage she could extract from her current grim situation she needed to utilize.

She ceased her gyrations and calmed down, trying to figure out where she was. A dark road with few streetlights greeted her gaze, and she cursed at herself for not figuring out her best course of action sooner. It was clear to her that this ‘cop’ was no dummy, and had already escaped the campus environs while she was in her useless temper tantrum. Now, she had no clear idea what was going on or where she was, a pure recipe for disaster. Anderson hadn’t been expecting her tonight, so he wouldn’t be looking for her either.

Her distracted thoughts prevented her from immediately noticing a steel trap door in the floor that opened up in front of her. An articulated metal arm slowly thrust itself upwards, unnoticed until its motion sparked her peripheral vision. She gasped and looked down, wondering what the hell was going on. A long, thick metal tentacle was wavering slowly in the air in front of her due to the car’s motion, the terminus of the device flowering open as she watched.

She was about to curse again when the contraption struck, a thin spring loaded tube inside the device thrusting into her throat as the exterior that had hinged open wrapped itself around her jaw and face, preventing extraction. She renewed her struggles, swinging her head to and fro to no avail—the strange device had deftly but firmly clasped itself to her head.

The cool metal surface of the invader warmed suddenly and she could feel a trickle of something running into her mouth. It was a highly unpleasant sensation to be uncontrollably fed a fluid, her mouth slowly filling up. Her jaw was jammed open, her teeth bearing down on unyielding metal, the device an effective gag against any resistance.

Her cheeks were full and painful with the fluid. There was no longer any choice but to swallow, great big globs of the viscous fluid running slowly down her throat. She started to feel warm and a little dizzy, her new mask holding her gently in position. It was starting to become easier to swallow the fluid, the taste of it strangely becoming somewhat palatable.

Before long, it seemed downright tasty, and she was actively sucking on the tube, trying to extract as much of the substance from it as possible. It felt nice to relax and suckle, worries and cares submerged in a soft haze of liquid relaxation. Her eyes were dilating and unfocusing and it felt unbelievably awesome!

Something soft slipped over her ears and a voice was speaking to her. The words meant nothing and everything, her brain unable to do even the simple task of following the rise and fall of intonation. She was in a strange state of trying to listen, but also not trying, the effort too difficult for her to achieve while she worked so hard to extract every last drop from the delightful tube in her mouth.

She smiled inside the mask, calm and relaxed, suckling softly. Her drugged body relaxed in its bondage, her satisfied body swallowing on reflex as her conscious brain shut down. The voices in her ears slowly helped to smooth her mind as consciousness fled her grasp.

End Part One