The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wild Thing

Part Two

June awoke as her alarm clock went off. She whacked the snooze button with one arm and lay unmoving in her bed for an interval, trying to remember her dream. It had been quite dark, she knew that. There was something vague about being arrested, but the cop had been a mad scientist, or something, and she’d been trapped and fed something and...it was all a blur, disorienting and disturbing. She breathed slowly, trying to calm down from the nightmare.

The alarm clock went off again and June rolled over to turn it off for real. As she shifted something warm and wet slid down her inner thigh and she froze again, her entire consciousness abruptly focused on the sensation in the lower half of her body. She could feel the thing, thick and slimy, between her legs; as she lay on her side, frozen, one arm still reaching out for the alarm, she felt a drop of something run down around her thigh.

Oh God, oh Christ, oh shit. Something had happened to her. Something horrible, she had no doubt. She lay there, her heart fluttering with raw animal terror, before she finally turned off the alarm—its keening serving only to underscore her panic with more frantic keening. As she shifted again to reach the clock she felt the thing between her legs wriggle a little to stay balanced on top of her thigh, and inside her vagina—oh fuck, oh fuck, oh God.

June lay still for another long moment, her stomach knotted and her muscles tensed. Finally she flipped her sheets off the bed in one convulsive movement and stared down at her body. Between her legs, a slick and glistening tendril, grey and soft, trembled atop her thigh.

She reached out for it, slowly, hoping to grab it and toss it away from her—anywhere, get it off of her body so she could crush it with a chair, call a doctor and maybe the police, and have a scalding hot hours-long shower. But no sooner had she started to move than it slithered away from her hand, inside her, thickening as it compressed itself down, filling her up until all she could do was gasp. Her hand flopped limply to the bed as the thing throbbed inside her. After a moment it slipped out of her pussy again, spooling out onto the bed. June reached for it again, but it was still too quick, driving itself into her well ahead of her fingertips. June gasped again.

She spent a couple of minutes trying to lure the thing out of her cunt and grab it, but each time it was too quick. It took her awhile before she realized she’d stopped trying to grab it and was now just masturbating. Or making it fuck her. She couldn’t tell the difference. She kept at it anyway, reveling in the sensation of the thing pumping into her body, the way it pressed itself against her clit as it entered and exited.

It wasn’t until she came the second time that her head cleared enough to wonder what was going on. Something bad—maybe? It couldn’t be too bad if it felt this fucking good, right? There was definitely something invalid in that logic, June knew, but she was having a hard time figuring out exactly what it was. Maybe if she ate something she’d be able to think clearly. She was suddenly feeling very hungry. She hadn’t eaten in—how long, exactly? Last night’s timeline still refused to resolve.

June got out of bed and felt the blood rush to her head. Damn, but she was hungry. She walked on wobbly legs out to her refrigerator; the tendril in her cunt wrapping itself around her thigh and rubbing over her clit with each step. June smiled and rubbed a breast idly as she walked.

She opened the fridge and then stared for a moment in confusion. Her fridge had been emptied, and then refilled with meat. Raw meat. Great slabs of raw meat. Raw meat neatly but indifferently sliced out of some animal: there were bones and tendons and bits of organ all mixed up with the muscle, and all sheared off on neat straight planes. Every shelf of the fridge was soaked in blood and viscera. June’s stomach rumbled.

She grabbed a chunk and hesitated for a moment as the blood dripped down her forearm. She was so very hungry. Her stomach rumbled again and that settled it—she ripped a piece off and swallowed it whole. It tasted delicious, raw and juicy. Within moments she had buried her face in the haunch and was tearing away as the tentacle thrashed in her cunt.

By the time she finished the first block of meat, June had calmed down enough to start worrying about why she was eating entirely raw meat with such abandon, but she was still ravenous and set into the second with equal speed. It wasn’t until she finished the third, idly crushing a bone like a hard candy full of delicious marrow, that she wondered exactly how she was eating it. She probed her teeth with her tongue and found them sharp and serrated, all the way around her jaw. They also seemed too close together, like her mouth was too small and her tongue was too large. She started licking the juice off her hands and forearms and found her tongue extending out inches from her mouth, so far that she could see it clearly slithering across her skin.

At least it’s still pink and round, she thought, with an entirely disproportionate sense of relief. She slumped to the ground, giggling hysterically. I’m so fucked, and all I care about is my tongue—what’s wrong with me? what’s going on?

She needed to figure this out. She needed to sleep on it. She was so tired again. She hauled herself to her feet and walked back to her bed, the tentacle no longer holding on to her thigh but simply hanging from her body limply. June didn’t notice. She reached the bed and fell forward, asleep before she could rationally reconcile her situation.

* * *

June awoke again. She was painfully uncomfortable, and rolled over onto her back. That was better. The arm that had been pinned under her head tingled as her pinched nerves awoke. Her breasts ached a little from the weight of her body that had been pressed down upon them, and with her legs spread she was no longer constraining...constraining what, exactly?

June opened her eyes and looked down her body. Her breasts were blocking her view—they seemed larger than she remembered, and definitely had never stood up like that when she was lying down before. She pushed herself upright. The thing that had been between her legs before (the day before? the night before? how long have I been here?) had somehow attached itself to her butt and lengthened until it extended out of her like a tail, nearly as long as her legs and the same flesh-tone as the rest of her skin. It looked and felt like it belonged on her.

June reached out for the tail and it twitched and then leapt into her hand. It was soft and fleshy, and felt pleasant as she stroked it. She couldn’t quite figure out how to make it move consciously (what muscle would I flex?) but it seemed to be somewhat under her control. At least when she curved it around to re-enter her pussy underneath its base, it started pumping back and forth just the way she wanted it to. She fucked herself with her own tail while her hand fingered the clit still accessible above her new appendage’s entry into her body, the irreconcilable pressure bursting out of her in a flood of passion as she came. She still wasn’t sure what was happening to her but was very certain that anything that could fuck her like that had to be awesome.

She was hungry again. She never used to get so hungry after masturbating, but on the other hand she’d never grown a tail before either. She sat up in the bed, her tail reluctantly slipping out of her cunt, and walked to the fridge again. Something felt off about her gait, but her tail curved behind her and waved back and forth to naturally keep her balance. She opened the fridge and found it still delightfully full of meat. Eagerly, she began ripping one of the pieces apart with her sharp teeth. It tasted just as delicious as it had before, and this time she felt comfortable with her new appetite. She wolfed down another couple of pounds and then, feeling awake instead of sleepy this time, decided to shower to clean the blood off her face and body.

In the shower she fucked herself again. Damn but she was horny now. She’d been nothing but a mass of animal urges since...whenever this had happened to her. It didn’t worry her now for some reason. She was hungry, so she ate; she was horny, so she got herself off. Except masturbating didn’t seem to be taking the edge off. Well, there was a solution for that, too.

She stopped at the bathroom mirror to check herself out. Her tits were definitely bigger. She rubbed a nipple idly. Her tongue had stopped getting longer, but she could easily extend it three inches out of her mouth now. Her eyes were a golden yellow and her pupils were shrinking down to pinpoints. When she saw this, she was vaguely confused that she hadn’t noticed that first; but at least her vision didn’t seem affected. There was definitely something going on with her feet, too—she kept having to lean against the wall of the shower to stop falling over, and she was pretty sure it wasn’t entirely the fault of all the masturbating. She lifted a leg and examined her foot. Yup, the heel was lengthening weirdly and her toes seemed to be half-fused into a rigid surface of some kind.

June was surprised at how unmoved she was by all this.

* * *

June stalked across campus. It was, it turned out, night again; she had slept through an entire day, she supposed, while her body was being reshaped. It had certainly come a long way in the last day. She’d ended up abandoning the idea of wearing shoes entirely when it had become clear none of them came even close to fitting her new feet. It hardly mattered; the tough pads on her heels and fused toes dealt perfectly well with the road. She could still fit into her clothes fine but mostly hadn’t bothered: she had finally settled on a loose tee and a pair of shorts that she ripped the crotch out of to accommodate her tail.

She was happy it was night; from a distance, in the dark, June still looked more or less human, but in better light her feet and tail would make it obvious something was wrong. The night didn’t bother her. Her eyes seemed to work just as well in the dark as in the light.

She saw the other student long before he saw her. Her pulse quickened at the sight of a man walking carelessly down the sidewalk, unaware he was being hunted. She was definitely stalking him, walking silently and low along the street, catching up to him over the course of several delicious minutes. Just when she finally got close enough to him to taste his scent on her tongue, flicking into the air, he hesitated and turned.

“Hey, what—holy fuck!” he said, staring at her obviously inhuman eyes. June ignored this and shoved him sideways, away from the streetlights and into a shadowy recess of the nearest campus building. She wanted an alleyway, but was far too eager to get her hands on him to waste time looking for one.

The student was a little stunned by the impact with the building, and by the abruptness of June’s assault, so June had plenty of time to bound over and pin him against the wall. She ripped off his pants—shredded, more like, there was something odd happening to her fingers as well—and licked the side of his throat lasciviously. He tasted like sex and fear.

“Oh God, what are you doing,” whimpered the student, still too confused and terrified to even scream. June had her hands—claws—in the wreckage of his pants, and found his cock, flaccid with terror. He wasn’t turned on by her body and aggression? June was deeply disappointed. She needed to do something, make him fuck her the way she needed to be fucked.

She hardly even noticed the stinger sliding out of her tail, but she felt it lash into his thigh. His protests suddenly turned to a choked gurgle. June continued to fondle his cock and felt it abruptly come to life in her hands, hardening and growing in a way that almost reminded her of her own body’s transformation. It would be good to have a mate to share her experience with. And fuck. The fucking was important right now.

The student’s cock had gone from zero to sixty in a matter of moments, and he was starting to strain against June in an effort to get it in her. His eyes were a little unfocused with venom-induced lust, but she wasn’t interested in that—she wanted his cock in her as soon as possible. She gripped it tightly and guided it into her cunt, gasping a little at the penetration; and then gasped much louder as she pinned him against the wall.

He struggled weakly, trying his best to shake the effects of the venom ravaging his body, but it was futile. She instinctively clenched down, pulling on his cock with with rapid force, her restructured insides pumping him soundly. His eyes fluttered as his rock hard penis was sucked in and out of her sopping wet pussy. She grinned as he gasped uncontrollably, licking the side of his face with her roughened tongue as she ravished his body.

It felt so fucking good to be in control, to ram down on his prick up to his balls, the thick phallus caressing her insides roughly. She held his arms firmly with taloned hands, her legs trapping his into position as she pistoned up and down. She roared her dominance as she took her pleasure from his weak body.

In his keyed up state it wasn’t long before he completely lost control, his semen gushing deeply into her vagina. June moaned a little and wriggled her hips, milking every possible drop of cum out of his cock with powerful muscles. Muscles she didn’t even know existed pulsed strongly as he ejaculated desperately. When he was completely done, she calmly stepped back off him and her victim slumped bonelessly to the ground, a hazy expression on his face.

“Hey —” shouted someone behind her. June spun into a glare of a flashlight and her eyes hurt for a moment as her new reptilian reflexes resolved the scene before her. It was a campus security guard, gaping at the slumped student and her now unmistakably inhuman body in front of him. June hesitated for a moment, wondering if she should fuck him too, but her body felt satiated. She would return home and sleep.

Her decision made, she sprung vertically up the side of the building, making it to the second story windows and scrambling lithely the rest of the way up the side of the building. She heard a gasp below from the policeman but ignored it—he couldn’t stop her, or even follow her, now. She reached the roof and ran across the asphalt with her new loping but quick gait, plotting a route across the university buildings back to her apartment. It wouldn’t do to be seen.

End Part Two