The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wild Thing

Part Three

June woke up feeling bloated, her chest and stomach taut and protruding. Resting easily on her back, her legs were splayed out to allow room for her tail. It looked uncomfortable, but she felt fulfilled, pleased with the new life growing in her belly. She caressed the bulge gently with fingers that were now nearly talons, the gurgling organic sound coming from her swollen abdomen reassuring her that everything was going well.

Her tail flopped around lazily without her conscious volition. It seemed to have hardened into articulated sections with rough edges. She licked a talon, idly wondering what it would feel like to jam the newly lengthened appendage into her swollen pussy. She suddenly hoped that her birthing would happen soon. It felt really nice to be so tightly filled, but it was a bit of a drag being unable to seriously play with herself until the new life growing inside her decided to arrived.

She tried massaging her turgid nether lips, but it turned out to be difficult to accomplish with her new, sharp fingers. When she accidentally jabbed herself, she was pleasantly surprised to find that it didn’t hurt at all, the skin in her private areas now armored like the rest of her body.

Curious and aroused, she sat up and examined her situation. She prodded the skin of her rotund belly with a talon, fascinated by what appeared to be millions of tiny scales. Her skin had dried out and hardened. For all that her scaly flesh was still blood-warm in the cool apartment and her breasts still hung fat and soft and mammalian off her torso, she looked like a reptile-woman. There didn’t seem to be any terrestrial analogue she could think of that might even come close to what had happened to her.

Her breasts had grown and been surrounded by ridges of bone. She no longer needed to wear a bra, natural armor providing all the necessary support. The breast flesh still yielded to her touch, but felt as solid as the rest of her thick skin. She rubbed a nipple carefully with the sharp tip of a finger, and moaned softly at the feelings that tingled her core. They might be armored, but they certainly weren’t any less sensitive than before her transformation. A small drop of liquid excreted from the tip of the nipple, barely enough to coat the surface.

She touched the substance carefully with a talon, her insatiable curiosity driving her to taste it. She extended her terrifyingly long forked tongue and carefully licked the droplet. With all her armoring, it would be silly to end up cutting her tongue with her own hands. She savored the taste of the liquid and the room combined, flicking her tongue periodically to balance the flavor profiles. It didn’t match anything she had ever experienced before, but she liked it all the same.

A big, satisfied yawn wracked her body, the arches of her feet flexing in reflex—she no longer had much in the way of toes to curl. Her belly was too large in its current state to allow her to bend over and touch them, but if she lifted her feet far enough she could at least still see them. Her toes had finished fusing together, the toenails replaced with a series of stubby but sharp talons around the front of her foot. A sixth talon had sprouted out of the back of each heel, long and curved and sharp and vicious, her weight resting lightly on its bony length. She was built more like a velociraptor now than a human, and she loved it.

She was about to get up and check out how many other changes had occurred while she had been asleep, when a sharp tugging sensation followed by a small gush of liquid came from below. Her bed was ruined, but she could hardly bring herself to care, her excitement at the imminent birthing overwhelming all other concerns.

A solid pressure was starting to build up below as everything tightened up in preparation. She gasped as a sudden pain jolted her cervix. Whatever she was carrying was ready to go, and wanted her to know it. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs. The bed absorbed the impression her tail made under her body, allowing her to expose her privates freely in the cool air of the apartment.

Her lower body was seized with a spasm, much like what would be experienced during childbirth, but instead of experiencing excruciating pain, a spike of pleasure rocked her body. Single mindedly, she traced a circle around her vagina with a talon, desperately seeking to increase the sensation. She gasped and roared with joy as a large object squeezed itself down her birth canal. One of her hands fluttered involuntarily on the bed as something started to breach her nether lips.

It was smooth, and felt somewhat round. She clenched down hard, trying her hardest to expel the object. It felt like she was squeezing out a watermelon, but the object couldn’t be that large, surely. The blockage started to ease, the object finally pushing through her tight, lubricated snatch and out onto the bed. Grasping the object with a hand, she lifted it up only far enough to confirm what was going on. She was laying eggs—she was now a mother.

But what kind of eggs? She wasn’t even sure what kind of creature she considered herself to be any more. It was hard to identify with anyone; since leaving the apartment to attack the student last night—the night before that? How long had the eggs been gestating in the swirl of sleep and feeding and masturbation her life consisted of?—she had been almost on autopilot, the urgent needs of her warping body overwhelming almost all abstract thought. She clearly wasn’t human anymore, that much was clear, and she was glad. Her body was strong enough now to take whatever she needed. And why wasn’t that the right thing to do? The weak didn’t deserve what they had if they were unable to defend it. The strong took, and the weak—who gave a fuck about the weak? Some fragment of her old upbringing stirred restively in the back of her mind, but her needs were so much greater now. She couldn’t let her humanity get in her way.

As if to cut off her philosophizing, her lower half was seized by another spasm, the surge of egg-laying continuing. She cupped her breasts and squeezed, synchronizing her massaging with the clenching of her pelvic floor muscles, her mother’s milk starting to trickle out slowly from her ministrations.

There was no longer time for thinking, just for feeling, as the eggs continued to come. She greeted the arrival of each one with a gasp, each hard shelled egg sliding laboriously out of her pussy. Her tongue flicked through the air, tasting her arousal as her body strained, the soothing smell of fresh eggs assaulting her nostrils.

There weren’t that many eggs but she lost count of them anyway, her body bucking uncontrollably with pleasure as each one triggered another miniature orgasm. It would have been mind-blowing if her mind hadn’t been altered so much already. Even so, it was enough to tax even her new faculties to the breaking point.

Before she knew it, her belly was deflated, the last egg pushing itself out slowly, rubbing every nerve ending on its way out. As it popped clear, she yanked her nipples desperately, her milk spraying the bed as she climaxed.

It took her awhile to collect herself, but once she did, an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction overtook her. Nestled between her legs were six golden brown eggs, slightly smaller than ostrich eggs. Seeing them there, she was quite surprised that they were even able to fit through her birth canal, but somehow they had made it. Perhaps her internals had been restructured to be more malleable than they had been previously?

Whatever the reason, they were there, and they were hers. She felt fiercely protective of the eggs, hissing softly at the thought of someone else finding them unprotected. She arranged them carefully in a pile, then looked at them with affection mingled with worry. She didn’t know what they needed, and her conscious thoughts, ebbing back into her head after the orgiastic animal trauma of the laying, could give her no guidance. Eggs didn’t need heat, did they? But reptiles didn’t breastfeed their young, and her aching breasts reminded her that her babies would need milk from her when they hatched. She wasn’t actually a reptile, so what should she —?

A tiny flicker of panic came into her, at that moment; and while some tiny voice in the back of her head still told her that it should have been about her warping, mutating body and her lack of a place in the world, what she actually felt was fear that she would be too confused to care for her young properly. That could not be borne. Her eggs were precious and beautiful.

She curled protectively around them and prayed they would incubate properly. Now that she had exerted such effort to lay the eggs, she suddenly felt exhausted. Covering the eggs possessively with her arms, she drifted off into deep sleep. For the first time since the encounter so long ago, she dreamt; and in her dreams she ran swiftly, naked and free, across fields and hills, hunting. She would find something, and chase it down, and kill it with her own bare talons, feel the blood hot and wet on her skin, feast under the open sky. In the plain inarguable logic of a dream, she knew that was what she was made to do.

* * *

It was late in the day when she awoke, crackling sounds interrupting the otherwise quiet apartment. She cracked one eye lazily, her tongue naturally flickering out to taste the air. She felt safe, warm, and satisfied, her body and arms curled lovingly around her warm eggs.

A small movement caught her eye, a small crack in an egg slowly growing larger as the life form within pushed its way out. She hissed and smiled, happy to see her offspring making its way into the world. Leaning on one elbow, she watched as the crack in the shell lengthened and bifurcated, pieces separating and falling off intermittently. Finally, the egg tipped over and a long, thin creature spilled out of the egg, a lubricating slime dripping off its newborn body.

It looked like nothing more than a long, translucent tube with a mouth at one end, flopping helplessly on the wood of the floor. It tensed the muscle at the front end of its head-body-length, tilting its mouth up to the ceiling, and mewled plaintively.

She looked adoringly at the miniature creature, instinctively knowing that it was hungry. She plucked it from the remains of its shell and carefully set it down on one breast, watching as the mouth gently attached itself to a nipple. It quickly began sucking down her milk, its flesh flushed and soon gathering enough strength to wrap its length around her breast, holding itself in place.

She cupped her breast as it fed, squeezing slightly to increase the milk flow, the body of the creature wriggling against her. She watched, the creature growing visibly larger as the liquid collected inside its body. She felt silly for not realizing it earlier, but it looked like nothing more than a miniature version of the unknown creature that had permanently attached itself to her nether regions what seemed like ages ago.

Another cracking sound interrupted her thoughts, a second creature breaking out into the cold, unforgiving world. This time, she was ready for the new life, intercepting it before it even had a chance to complain for food. It slipped easily onto her other nipple where it belonged, gently emptying her turgid breast. She was momentarily concerned that another egg might hatch before her initial offspring were satiated, but none of the other eggs appeared to be breaking open, at least for the moment.

Satisfied, she got up off the bed while stroking her breasts. The two creatures pulled at her teats in rhythm, unexpectedly arousing her. She gently pulled at the beasts, letting them slide through her hands. They were tightly affixed, in no danger of simply falling off. The tugging sensation made her wet, moving her thoughts towards procreation. Her babies were really starting to get her off—she really needed a good fuck right now. She let out a primal roar, broadcasting her availability.

She was thinking of eating again while she waited for a mate to present itself—her belly was empty in more ways than one now, and her stomach rumbled—when there came a banging at the door. “What the hell is going on in there?” a female voice demanded. “Open up, or I’ll call the cops!”

Thoughts of food quickly turned towards thoughts of seduction. It wouldn’t be hard to prevent this distraction from becoming a problem while also having some pleasure at the same time. She stalked to the door quietly, preparing to surprise the angry neighbor.

She crouched next to the opening, trying to twist her mouth into a shape that would allow her to make human sounds. “Who esss it?” she hissed, the words tumbling clumsily over her enlarged tongue. She was a little surprised at how quickly the faculty of speech was slipping away from her, but couldn’t work up much concern.

“Who do you think it is? It’s Clarice, your freakin’ neighbor. We met last week! Now what in hell is going on in there?” The frustrated voice increased in pitch.

In one smooth motion, June flung the door open and leapt at Clarice. Entirely unprepared, Clarice could not even speak before June had wrapped her into a tight hug and bit into her neck, sinking her fangs deep. June felt a sensation almost, but not quite, like spitting, and after a moment her fading memories of biology suggested that she’d envenomed her. Clarice let out a high strangled squeak before twitching uncontrollably and flopping, boneless and spasming, into June’s waiting arms.

June lovingly caressed Clarice’s hair and licked her face, satisfied with the outcome. She lifted Clarice effortlessly, the weight barely noticeable to her enhanced body. Clarice rolled her eyes like a nervous horse, the only voluntary action left to her utterly paralyzed body. June hissed joyfully as she carefully carried Clarice back into her apartment, the creatures on her nipples dancing delightfully as they continued to suckle.

Carefully closing the ruined door behind her with one hand, she slinked back to her bed, laying Clarice down gently. Her eyes roved critically over her neighbor’s body, efficiently noting those characteristics that would need to be altered to make her an ideal host mother. Clarice was too short, too pudgy, and had too small of a frame, June thought. But June had hardly possessed the muscled, wide-hipped body she did now, when she had been human; she was confident the converted Clarice would be just as suitable as she was.

The first step by necessity was implantation. June raked holes in Clarice’s jeans, shredding the denim as if it were made out of paper, yet daintily avoiding her skin. In no time at all her pants and underwear were destroyed, exposing her inner thighs and soft, pink pussy. All that needed to be done now was to embed a creature and let nature take its course.

Very carefully June firmly grasped one of the creatures still feeding from a nipple and tugged on it gently. A faint popping sound prefaced the removal of the entity, a small sucker mouth continuing to gyrate, seeking more food. Time to satisfy its needs.

Without ceremony, she took the creature and pushed it into Clarice’s snatch, the moisture seeking monster quickly pulling itself up and inside her birth canal. The feelings of having it wriggle inside her must have been indescribable, but Clarice was unable to exhibit any emotion, her body still trembling uncontrollably with June’s venom.

June was satisfied. The transformation was now well in hand, the outcome, she felt certain, unavoidable. This would be an opportune time to feed her starving belly. She always did her best work on a full stomach.

* * *

“Why do I feel ssso hungry?” Clarice lisped several hours later through teeth that were rapidly lengthening, her body slowly starting to come back under her own control. The terror that she had displayed so briefly in June’s doorway had clearly passed. Endorphins produced by the creature inhabiting her pussy had slowly worked on altering her brain chemistry, while it worked directly on her clit at the same time. What had been unthinkable just a few hours ago was starting to seem quite normal.

She looked around, not exactly sure what she was looking for. There was a deep abiding hunger growing inside, but it wasn’t clear exactly what she was hungry for. A sudden movement caught her attention, her yellow eyes refocusing quicker than her human eyes ever could have.

A sultry creature slipped into the room, iridescent scales flowing over her body, shimmering in the low light of the bedroom. Bony protuberances armored her sensitive areas, serving to enhance her generous endowments. Dark yellow eyes slotted open briefly, a bald, scaly head emphasizing her strong reptilian appearance. An enlarged alien creature still hung from one breast, continuing to drink of her nectar.

Clarice’s pinpoint yellow eyes widened a little, in surprise, maybe, or arousal. Probably arousal. Clarice mewled softly, writhing on the bed, simply wanting. She spread her legs, in arousal, and need, and submission.

Her new leader chuckled, pleased at the wanton display. “I know what you want,” June said in a low voice as she stalked closer. Clarice reacted to this comment by looking at June with pleading eyes, reaching out with her half transformed arms. She didn’t know what she wanted, but she knew this alien mistress could give it to her.

June sat down on the bed, gathering Clarice in her arms, her tail freely flowing onto the floor. Clarice watched curiously but passively, unsure how to comport herself. June looked at her with a knowing gaze. “Your joining has finisshed, but your strength isss low. Let me help you become like me.”

Before Clarice could think to protest or even decide if she wanted to, June slipped the teat from her unoccupied breast between her lips. “Drink, my ssister-daughter, it is not good to feel hungry, weak,” she exhorted, supporting Clarice’s head with one arm.

The unexpected presence of the nipple in her mouth should have been alarming, but instead it felt comforting, as if she was being taken care of. There was no need to worry—everything would be fine. Her mouth clamped down automatically, slowly suckling the soft tissue. As she drank the wonderful tasting fluid, her mind slowed further. She had thought that she had been calm before, but her new state of awareness was vastly more relaxed than she had been just moments before.

The tickling sensation at June’s breast was nice, but it was really the dominance she was displaying that was making her wet. She didn’t have time to sate her own desires, however, she needed to ensure that Clarice’s transformation went smoothly. As Clarice suckled on her breast adoringly, June took the opportunity to slip her free hand to Clarice’s nether regions.

“Ooh, what a nicesss tail you have,” she lisped with a smile as she felt the gently moving tail. “It’s already become a permanent part of your body.” She stroked it cunningly, watching as Clarice’s breasts began to rise. Arousal was hardening her nipples, but the swelling was real too—Clarice’s body was becoming as deliciously alien as June’s own.

She seized one possessively, roughly massaging it, the tissue not yet quite as hard as that of her own breasts. “Look, you’re already getting aroused for your mistresss.” Clarice responded by nodding yes, but didn’t stop from drinking as much of June’s breast milk as possible.

“Do you want to get off for your mistresss? Iss that what you want?” She tickled the breast callously with the tips of her talons, forcing Clarice to respond with a moan, the nipple slipping out of her mouth. Fluid trickled in rivulets down her cheeks.

“Oh yes, mistress, please!” She begged, lost in submission, before remembering her place and returning to suckle.

June could feel the dominance flowing through her. It felt right to be in control, to have a fellow begging for her touch. Control was a natural aphrodisiac for her, her body responding similarly to Clarice’s, her improbably large breasts swelling with arousal. Her milk production increased, every jerk of Clarice’s head sending a spurt of the substance down her throat.

She pretended to be unaffected, a calm and collected mistress in full control of the situation. Clarice had the luxury of giving in to the sensations, but June felt that she couldn’t. She was the older, the more powerful, the alpha; she had to retain control. She needed it. It could be a trifle lonely being the queen, but the rewards were numerous.

Even so, the amount of arousal was starting to become even too much for her. She needed to speed up the process or her new convert would outlast her endurance, which would be rather embarrassing. To that end, she swirled a talon around Clarice’s vagina, being very careful to avoid hurting her. Clarice’s soft nether lips were not quite as strong as June’s. “Does that feel good, my ssister-daughter? Do you want more?”

Clarice was beyond any response, her body long since given over simply to the feelings, her pelvis starting to thrust involuntarily. Taking her body movements as a ‘yes,’ June carefully slid her index finger inside Clarice’s snatch, thrusting in and out in time with the paroxysms Clarice’s body was making.

It wasn’t long before Clarice couldn’t take it any more, letting out a squeal of pure pleasure as June’s talon lightly tickled her most sensitive regions. Her body tensed as she came heavily, lubrication juicing her thighs, as flecks of June’s milk dotted her breasts.

June orgasmed with less drama soon afterwards, her free nipple shooting a stream of cream into the air. She allowed herself the pleasure of a job well done, but didn’t want to give her new follower too many ideas. Uppity minions could cause no end of grief, and she was bound and determined that she would nip that behavior in the bud if she could.

“That wass amazing,” lisped Clarice, her tongue still slowly growing. She gazed adoringly at June with glowing yellow eyes. “What sshould we do next, my queen?”

Before she could answer the question, the windows of the apartment burst in, as if a sudden vacuum had suddenly developed inside the bedroom. The concussion of the blast sent both of them sprawling on the floor, an excruciating ringing noise incapacitating them. The last thing they saw before losing consciousness were strange looking shrouded figures picking their way through a fog of dust.

End Part Three