The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

“Darkview” used with permission.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: Two jealous girls try to send sexual demons after the most popular girl in school.

* * *

“That Susie Perkins is such a slut.”

My best friend Mindy giggled. “Oh, Gwen,” she said. “You’re just jealous because she’s the most popular girl in school.”

“Yeah, I know,” I said. “So? You don’t like her either.”

“Well, that’s because she thinks she’s all that just ‘cuz she’s dating Ricky Belden,” said Mindy.

I giggled. “You can’t really blame her,” I said. “I mean, Ricky is the captain of the football team, after all, not to mention one of the hottest guys in Darkview.”

“I can too blame her!” said Mindy. “I just did.”

“Well, I think her being a dumb cheerleader is a better reason to hate her,” I said. “She thinks she’s so great just because she’s blonde and perky. Anybody could do those stupid cheers.”

“You’re totally right, Gwen! And she think she so smart just because she takes classes like Honors Government and Calculus,” said Mindy. “Big deal. I could take those classes too, if I wanted.”

“Yeah!” I said. “Anyway, I’ve got the book. What do you have?”

“I’ve got the wine and the Cocoa Puffs.”

“Perfect!” I said. “Let’s get started.”

It was Friday night and my parents were out of town, so we were having a mini-sleepover at my house. The book I had was some old dusty volume of curses and supernatural methods of smiting your enemies. Mindy and I had found it in a secondhand antiques store in downtown Darkview and we decided to have some fun with it. Okay, so we didn’t actually expect anything to come of it, but it gave us something to do with our Friday night. Besides, it wasn’t like we had hot dates or anything.

Now that we had settled on Susie Perkins as our target, we had to decide which curse we were going to use. We munched on Cocoa Puffs and sipped wine as we flipped through the book.

“Oooooo, here’s a good one,” said Mindy. “It says we have to picture the vehicle of vengeance in our minds and a demon in the form of the vehicle will be the bearer of that justice.”

“It really says that?” I said. “That sounds really hokey.”

“I didn’t write the stupid book,” said Mindy. “I’m just reading it. Anyway, it seems to be the easiest spell here.”

“True,” I said. “Do we both have to picture the same thing?”

“No,” said Mindy. “We can each picture whatever we want, but we have to state it specifically during the casting of the spell.”

I giggled. “Fine,” I said. “We can do that. Susie Perkins will certainly be surprised when we get finished here!”

Actually, we were both aware that the likelihood of anything actually happening to Susie was pretty much nonexistent, but we weren’t going to let that interfere with our fun.

We spent several minutes setting everything up. The preparations included setting up a small fire in the middle of the room, so I was definitely glad my parents were gone for the weekend. We used a small tabletop gas grill that seemed to do the trick just fine.

“Okay,” I said. “Are we ready?”

“Yep!” said Mindy. “We are totally ready to smite the evil Susie Perkins!”

“Well, let’s get started then,” I said, opening the book to the marked page. “And pour me another glass of wine, ‘kay?”

Mindy filled my glass and handed it to me. Then she took her place next to me in front of the fire.

I took a sip of wine and then began reading from the book. “Oh, dark forces, hear our pleas!” I said, trying to sound as dramatic as possible. “We ask you to smite our enemy!”

“Yes, dark forces,” said Mindy, “smite our enemy!”

“Grant us this boon,” I said. “We bring sacrifices.”

“Yes, dark forces,” said Mindy. “Sacrifices!”

“We bring thee crystals,” I said, throwing a generous pinch of salt into the small fire.

“Not so much, Gwen,” said Mindy. “You almost put out the fire.”

“Sorry,” I said.

“We bring thee incense,” said Mindy, tossing incense cones into the fire.

I started coughing and waving my hands close to my face. “My gawd,” I said. “What the heck is that horrible smell?”

“Byblos in Black,” said Mindy, sounding defensive. “I figured it sounded a little more, you know, demony and stuff.”

“Well, it’s definitely evil,” I said. “It’s trying to kill me.”

“Don’t be such a baby,” said Mindy.

“Hear our pleas, dark forces!” I said. “Grant us these instruments of vengeance!”

“Go ahead, Gwen,” said Mindy. “Name your instrument.”

“Hmmmmmm. Okay, dark forces,” I said. “Form of...a large, butt-fucking black man!”

Mindy shrieked with laughter. “Omigod!” she said. “That’s great!”

“Your turn,” I said.

“Right,” she said. “Okay. Shape of...an angry lesbian!”

“Good one, Mindy!” I said. “That’ll teach her!”

“I know,” she said, giggling.

We threw in the last components and sipped wine as we watched the colors swirl and pop in the fire.

Mindy giggled. “That was fun,” she said.

“Yes, it was,” I said. “We should get more enemies so we can smite them too.”

And that was when the fire started getting weird.

The fire grew larger and appeared to change colors. The flames were producing smoke, but rather than roll towards the ceiling, the smoke appeared to swirl around the grill.

“Ummm...Gwen?” said Mindy. “Is it me or is the fire acting really strange?”

The smoke continued to swirl around the grill faster and faster. Then the stream of smoke broke away from the grill and formed two columns in front of me and Mindy. And then, as we watched, the columns slowly solidified into two definitive figures.

A tall, powerfully built black man stood in front of me. His shoulders were wide and muscular, and his abdomen was ridged. His head was shaved smooth and he wore nothing except a loincloth. His every move conveyed barely restrained power.

The figure in front of Mindy was not as tall as the black man, but no less impressive. Her hair was dark and spiky, and a great deal of her makeup involved shades of black. Although she wore a skirt, it was dark leather and did not contribute to her femininity in any way. Her movements were sharp and abrupt, and anger emanated from her in waves.

Mindy and I blinked. Then we looked at each other. Then we blinked some more.

Then it finally dawned on us…we had pulled it off!

I wasn’t sure which one to talk to, so I spoke to the big black guy.

“Hi there!” I said. “Welcome to our, ummm, realm or whatever. Do you need Susie’s address?”

His voice was a deep baritone. “And why would I need that?”

I put my hands on my hips. “So you can do her up the ass!” I said. “You’re a butt-fucking demon, right?”

The black man laughed. “Why would I go to the house of Susie Perkins,” he said, his deep laughter still echoing, “when there is a perfectly fuckable ass standing right in front of me?”

Mindy shook her head. “You can’t do that,” she said. “We summoned you, so we control you. You have to do what we say.”

The demon girl – whom I assumed was the angry lesbian – looked at the black man. “Idiots, Mustafa!” she said. “We’ve been summoned by fucking idiots!”

Mustafa chuckled again. “Indeed we have, Jezebel,” he said. “Indeed we have.”

I crossed my arms. “Mindy is right,” I said. “We summoned you, so we’re in charge.”

Mustafa took a step forward. “Are you sure, little girl?” he said in that deep, cultured baritone. “I only ask because I see no protection.”

Mindy and I looked at each other. A sudden nervous knot formed in my belly.

“Of…of course we have protection!” said Mindy. “We have lots of protection! Tons of protection!”

“Yeah!” I said, my voice slightly strained. “You just can’t see it.”

Jezebel took a step forward. “C’mon, then, bitches,” she said. “Show us this protection.”

Mindy and I took a step back. “Back off,” I said. “I mean it!”

Mustafa took another step toward me. “Come here, little girl,” he said. “It is time for you to learn a lesson.”

Mindy and I turned and ran.

Or at least, we tried to run.

I couldn’t move. I tried, but I could not get my legs to move the way I wanted them to. And then, making things worse, my legs turned me back around until I was once again facing Mustafa. From the corner of my eye, I could see the same thing happening to Mindy.

Jezebel hissed. “Stupid little cows,” she said, teeth clenched. “Not good for anything!”

Mustafa chuckled. “Come now, Jezebel,” he said. “I’m sure we can find some use for them.”

“These skinny bitches won’t even make a good piece of ass,” said Jezebel. “At least, mine won’t.”

“You’re not wrong, of course,” said Mustafa, looking me up and down, “but I’m sure we can fix that.”

Jezebel’s eyes lit up. “Oh, yeah,” she said, poking Mindy in the ribs. “I like it.”

“Leave her alone!” I said. “We banish you!”

“Mustafa,” said Jezebel, obviously not cooperating and leaving like I had asked, “shut that cunt up, would you?”

Mustafa looked at me. “Shush, little girl.”

“Make her stop!” I said. “She’s just being a stupid bully.”

“Little girl,” said Mustafa, his eyes dark and ominous, “that is what we do.”

Then he waved his hand at me and my clothes exploded from my body.

Suddenly naked, my eyes widened and I squealed. I wriggled, but could not break free of whatever force was holding me in place.

“Fuck, yeah!” said Jezebel, punching a sharp fist into the air. She spun back to Mindy. “Your turn, bitch,” she said, waving her hand the same way Mustafa had.

Mindy squealed as her clothing tore from her body. Just like that, my best friend was suddenly naked.

Everything was going so wrong!

“No!” I said. “This isn’t how it’s supposed to work!”

“You are correct, little girl,” said Mustafa, taking a step forward and putting his big hands on my shoulders. “It can’t work this way.”

I glanced at Mindy. Maybe…just maybe…I was going to get us out of this.

Then Mustafa spun me a quarter turn and cupped my bare bottom with his huge paw. “You are right that it can’t work this way, little girl,” he said in that impossibly deep voice, “because this isn’t a proper ass for fucking.”

“Exactly!” I said. “See? I was right!”

“Since you don’t have the right ass for fucking,” said Mustafa, “we’re going to have to fix that.”

Fix my ass…? Huh?

“What do you mean by that?” I said. “There’s nothing wrong with my ass! What you need to do is march down to Susie Perkins’ house. She’s got a great ass for fucking!”

“Shush, girl,” said Mustafa. “There’s work to be done.”

Mustafa raised his hand. Everything was quiet for a moment. Then my eyes widened and I gasped.

My body was on fire.

Okay, not physically on fire, but I was really heating up from the inside. Liquid lava seemed to be flowing just under my skin, with most of it focused on my hips and bottom.

I wriggled and writhed, trying to put out the fire, but to no avail. It felt like things were shifting and stretching, and I couldn’t do anything to stop it.

It was nearly a minute before the heat started fading. Then it was finally gone, but I couldn’t shift my head enough to see my hips.

Jezebel snickered. “Right up your alley, Mustafa,” she said, “but you should probably balance her out a bit.”

“I daresay you are correct, Jezebel,” said Mustafa, raising his hand once more. “Let’s take care of that now.”

“What do mean, balance me out?” I said. “I already told you I’m fine! I don’t need- ohhhh...!”

The heated sensations had returned, but this time centered across my nipples.

I wriggled and squealed, but it didn’t help. The heat wasn’t exactly painful, but it was exceedingly uncomfortable. The stretching sensation was very unpleasant and felt just plain wrong.

By the time it was finished, my heart was hammering in my chest and I was feeling nauseous. I was covered in sweat.

“Please, no more,” I said.

“No more is necessary, little girl,” said Mustafa, “because now you have a fuckable ass.”

“Omigod, Gwen,” said Mindy, “you have a total bubble butt now!”

“And a fucking rack like you wouldn’t believe,” added Jezebel.

Suddenly I could move again. When I took a tentative step, however, I nearly fell. My small breasts had swelled into heavy, rounded tits, which was wreaking havoc on my sense of balance. My pussy was now embarrassingly bereft of hair. And my already-thin waist felt as if it had cinched in an inch or two, while my hips appeared to have widened by an inch or two...or three.

And when I grabbed my bottom with both hands, the changes there were instantly apparent. Mindy was right…I now had a black girl bubble butt.

“I...I...I...” I said. “You can’t leave me like this! You can’t!”

“Shush, girl,” said Mustafa.

Jezebel smiled. “My turn,” she said.

“Of course,” said Mustafa.

Jezebel raised her hand in the same manner Mustafa had. Mindy squirmed, but like me, she was unable to get away. And then her changes began.

At first I thought it was a trick of the shadows, but then I realized I wasn’t wrong: lines were forming on Mindy’s skin. Some sort of design was forming on her lower back, and words and symbols were appearing on her body as well.

Mindy’s body wasn’t changing as mine had. Instead, Jezebel was decorating her.

“What’s happening?” said Mindy. “What’s going on?”

I couldn’t answer her. I watched, fascinated, as various lines and designs scrawled themselves over her skin. Finally, after an endless minute, Jezebel finally lowered her hand.

A tramp stamp now decorated Mindy’s lower back. A black band circled her left ankle and a rose stood out on her right shoulder blade. The word “Slut” decorated her right ass cheek and several tribal symbols lined themselves along Mindy’s left forearm.

Mindy was nearly incoherent. “Tattoos?” she said. “Tattoos?!”

Jezebel’s smile was vicious as her eyes danced along the tribal symbols. “They mean ‘pussy licker,’” she said.

“What?!” said Mindy. “You can’t put that there! I have never-”

“Shut the fuck up,” said Jezebel. “I’m not done yet.”

Jezebel placed the palms of her hands over Mindy’s breasts. Mindy blinked in confusion for a few seconds before her eyes suddenly widened.

“Oh!” said Mindy. “Oh! Stop it! It hurts!”

“Don’t be such a fucking baby,” said Jezebel.

I didn’t understand what Jezebel was doing. Mindy was wriggling and crying out that it hurt, but nothing seemed to be happening. Then Jezebel pulled her hands from Mindy’s breasts and I realized what she had done.

A silver hoop now adorned each of Mindy’s nipples.

“Omigod!” said Mindy. “Omigod!”

“Shut the fuck up,” said Jezebel. “They look good on your skinny-ass body, bitch.”

“No, they don’t!” said Mindy. “I look like a trailer park ho! Omigod!”

With unnerving speed, Jezebel slapped a hand against Mindy’s naked sex.

“You talk too much, slut,” said Jezebel, keeping her hand pressed against Mindy’s pussy.

A minute later, Jezebel pulled her hand away. Mindy couldn’t look down far enough to see what Jezebel had done and she was too afraid to ask her, so Mindy looked at me.

“Your, ummm, hair is gone,” I said, “and it looks like your, ummm...well, you’re pierced down there now.”

Jezebel smiled. “Tell her the rest,” she said.

I sighed. “There’s a word tattooed down there,” I said. “I can’t read it.”

“It says ‘cumslut,’” said Jezebel.

“I am not!” said Mindy.

“Shut the fuck up, skank,” said Jezebel, a black spiked leather collar suddenly appearing in her hand. She snapped the collar onto Mindy’s throat. “That fucking suits you.”

I glared at Jezebel. “You’re not allowed to do this!” I said. ”We summoned you! You’re supposed to do what we tell you to!”

That’s when I felt Mustafa’s big hands on my shoulders.

“No, little girl,” said Mustafa, “we do what we want.”

“Which includes tattooing and piercing stupid little sluts and fucking stupid little bimbos up the ass, sweet cheeks,” said Jezebel.

I wanted to retort, but Mustafa’s hands were bending me over effortlessly.

“No!” I said, but it didn’t help. I was completely bent over and my newly-rounded bare ass was high. I tried to drop to the floor, but my knees had locked against my will.

Mustafa’s loin cloth landed on the floor next to my feet.

Jezebel snickered. “You should see his equipment, sweetie,” she said. “Mustafa has the biggest, heaviest set of balls you’ve ever seen. They even impress me, and I’m a fucking lesbian.”

And then I felt a thickness pressing between my ass cheeks.

“No!” I said. “Stop! Stop! Don’t you dare! I’ve never been done there! Stop right this second!”

The heavy thickness pressed deeper between my ass cheeks, and my heart hammered as I felt a sudden pressure against my tight rear opening.

I wriggled desperately, but his big hands controlled my panic-stricken efforts easily. The fat head of his cock began penetrating my tight virgin ass.

“No!” I said. “Stop! I’ll be good! I will! Stop! St-...!

And then, inch by inch, his black cock slowly slid into my tight ass.

Strangely, his cock felt naturally lubricated as he slid into my snug rear passage. Even stranger, it didn’t hurt as I had expected. The pressure was incredible, however, and I was breathless as more and more of his cock filled my ass.

“I can’t breathe!” I said. “It’s killing me!”

Mustafa’s cock continued sliding into my ass. “You’ll survive just fine, little girl,” he said in that deep baritone, “but undoubtedly with a whole new perspective on life.”

Jezebel snickered. “And you’ll be walking really funny for a week, too.”

I opened my mouth to retort, but I couldn’t, because my ass was now completely full of cock.

Then Mustafa began pumping me without pause. I gasped, eyes wide, as the huge black man stroked his fat cock into my tight passage again and again. His lower belly slapped against my firm, round ass with resounding smacks, and his efforts never ceased.

My eyelids fluttered as he picked up speed. My ass was being pounded silly and I was losing concentration. I vaguely registered that Jezebel had pushed Mindy to her knees and the angry lesbian was forcing my best friend to lick her pussy.

I felt Mustafa’s heavy balls swinging, slapping against my pussy as he shoved that thick cock deep into my ass. Every slap of those heavy balls sent an involuntary tremor through my body, pushing my heat up.

I felt whispers of panic. I was dangerously close to orgasm. He had to come soon. Soon!

“A glorious moment is coming, little girl,” said Mustafa, “as I’m going to drop a spectacular load inside you that you’ll not forget.”

And with those words, he buried his cock fully inside me and began filling my ass with cum.

His heavy balls slapped my clit one last time, and then his fat cock throbbing inside my tight back passage as he came triggered my release. I wriggled and writhed, unable to stop squealing as I came like a slut in heat. He filled my ass with an endless flow of cum, seemingly oblivious to my helpless moans and squeaks.

Eventually, just when I was sure my ass couldn’t take a single ounce more, I felt his thickness sliding from my painfully sore rear passage. My heart continued pounding and I was still having trouble breathing, but I was slowly coming down.

Belatedly, I remembered Mindy. Glancing over, I saw her sitting back on her heels, her cheeks wet and sticky with Jezebel’s juices. Her cheeks were red.

As were mine. I had been completely and thoroughly butt-fucked, and my ass was so full of cum, I could barely move. This was the most humiliating day of my life.

Mustafa’s voice boomed. “And how was your pleasure, Jezebel?”

Jezebel shrugged. “Adequate. Barely. She’ll get better with practice, I suppose.”

Mindy shuddered. “Omigod, no,” she said. “This was more than enough for me, thanks.”

Jezebel snickered. “You don’t have a choice, bitch,” she said. “You have a condition now. You have to lick some pussy every other day.”

Mindy’s eyes widened. “What?!”

“You heard me,” said Jezebel, her eyes sliding over Mindy’s tattoos and piercings. “Your attempted summoning was botched. You’re now a fucking trailer park slut for a year and a day. And I can show up anytime I want my pussy licked. You belong to me, bitch.”

I shook my head in sympathy for poor Mindy. Then I blinked as the significance of her words sunk in.

“That’s right, little girl,” said Mustafa, his hand patting my embarrassingly rounded, full ass. “This, too, needs to be filled every other day. For a year and a day, your ass belongs to me...literally.”

Jezebel flashed her nastiest smile, then turned back to Mindy. “On the bright side, sweetie,” she said, “maybe Suzie Perkins wants her pussy licked, too.”

THE END