The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

Sidney, Sidney, puddin’ an’ Pie: Sidney McLean

Kari smiled at me, hunger and a touch of jealousy filling her face as Steph fingered herself and bobbed her head on my hard shaft. She turned the laptop toward me so I could see what she’d done. Her hands caressed bare breasts that looked massive on her slight frame as her avatar revolved. I read what she’d written.

Sid McLean is going to fuck Subject’s brains out with his big, fat 10″ cock.

Coupled with her colossal new tits, it was more than I could take. Blood and fire flooded into my dick, and it swelled up, exploding into Stephanie’s mouth before she was ready. She gagged, then sealed her lips and began rapid swallowing until I was spent. She kept on sucking, not giving my cock a chance to relax. Like that was possible. She let what she’d gathered in her mouth slide down her throat, moaned, and then looked up at me with her stunning blue eyes and cooed, “Gotta stay hard, lover. Kari wants it. I wanna watch! And omigawd! Your cum tastes, like, so fucking awesome!

I already stood, in motion before Stephanie finished. I locked my hands around Kari’s waist and lifted her. Thighs slick with her own juices wrapped around my hips and her fingers entwined behind my head. She gazed at me, those sexy green eyes amplified by her sleek glasses, and I felt the muscles around my cock clench. It felt harder than ever. Bigger than ever. It slipped between her ass cheeks as she wriggled against me.

She let out a squeak, and I took advantage. Her lips pressed into mine and tongues duelled. She squirmed up, and I helped. She’d plumped up her ass for sure. It felt fantastic in my hands, but I really wanted at her new tits. Before, I thought she had a volleyball body. Now that thinking was literal. Her tiny body had the tits of a goddess, huge and round and needing to be felt and groped and licked and sucked.

The sweater came off hard. I don’t think I wrecked it, her huge rack had already done that, but forcing it up over her mountainous melons didn’t do it much good. The fuzzy wool sat bunched up over top of her jutting jugs, making them look even bigger, until Kari pulled it the rest of the way up and off. The resulting bounce and jiggle was quite possibly the sexiest thing I’d ever seen.

But I didn’t get much time to appreciate it. Her left arm hooked at the elbow behind my neck and her right hand went looking for my dick. It didn’t have to try hard. She lifted her body, positioned my engorged manhood, and lowered herself onto it. She was so wet that her outer folds parted easily around the head of my cock.

I grunted in pleasure at the sensation. Her eyes nearly popped out. She made a weird warbling sound as her eyes rolled upward and her body slid down. God! Was she tight! She shuddered, moaning and I pulled her upward the first few times until she got into the swing of things. I don’t know if her brain was fully engaged, but her body sure was. It enjoyed itself immensely, her thighs and ass flexing and shouts of pleasure erupting into my mouth with practically every up-and-down motion of her super sexy body.

Kari’s eyes slammed shut, depriving me of that sensual joy, and she hugged me so tight I thought I’d crumple like a tin can. On the plus side, her pussy clamped down and started milking. She barked incoherently and her body shook so violently I was worried that we’d fall over and I wouldn’t cum, so I laid her squealing fuck-toy body on the table beside Jen and slammed my cock deep into her.

I needn’t have worried about not cumming. The rhythmic contractions of her vaginal walls took care of that. Kari gasped and bucked as I filled her past capacity with white-hot sperm.

And that woke her back up again. Her eyes shone so brightly they burned like the sun. “Yes! Yes! More! Mooooorrrre!”

She fell back and draped herself across the table, pushing the computer and our empty drinks out of the way. Reaching up, she grabbed Jen’s head and pulled her into a kiss.

The server yelped in dismay as she was tugged forward off Craig’s cock, but arched and moaned when he hammered back into her. Then she kissed the blonde back.

“Oh god. Can’t believe you’re doing that here!” moaned a low, throaty voice. Stephanie stared with vacant blue eyes at Kari twisting on the table as I fucked her. I didn’t pay too much attention because I had more important things on my mind, but I promised I’d take care of her as soon as Kari didn’t have any brains left.