The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

The Return of the Queen: Patricia Yates

“What. The. Fuck.” I could not believe what I was seeing. It made no sense at all absolutely no sense. Sid sat at the table fucking around with a computer, but everyone else... Fucking each other.

Impossible. Insane. And weirdly hot. A rush of fiery delight shot through my groin, as though simply walking had become a sexual experience. I groaned and stumbled. It just went on and on, but the distraction didn’t last long. The sight before me was too creepy. Jim’s stripper girlfriend put on a show titfucking him with her stupidly fake orbs. You couldn’t even call them boobs at that point. Steph rode some guy she’d probably picked at random out of the crowd. What the fuck was I thinking when I hired the slut? Karen lay on the table in front of Sid, squirming like she wanted him to eat her.

Sid’s jaw dropped when he saw me. A new look for Sid. He stared at me with undisguised lust. I found it refreshing in a way. At least he was being honest. Before it was all sneak peeks and rapid look-aways. Seriously, if he’d done this sort of thing sooner, he probably wouldn’t have needed my help. Or maybe he would. His look of hunger was too intense. Frightening.

And then maybe he didn’t, not with Karen offering herself up like a horny bimbo. “Karen, Steph. Andrea!” I looked the fourth girl over. The one with the fake tits fucking the hell out of Craig. Right in front of his girlfriend. “Jesus. Who the hell are you?”

“Jen,” she said, trying to stay in total control even while gasping with pleasure. “A waitress. Huh-hi. You Sid’s girlfriend?”

The idea hit me clit first. Something about being Sid’s melted me inside. I shook my head, trying to force out a sudden daydream of meeting Sid’s family. Going on dates, dressing sexy for him. Dancing around in lingerie to arouse him. I flushed the possibility. Sid was not my type. I didn’t date losers. “What? No!”

“You should be. You’re pretty.” But Jen was bang on. Sid and I both were. His athlete’s body complimented mine perfectly. We would make a great couple.

But seriously! Sid? Great body, no confidence. Not my type. “Fuck you.”

I turned to him and felt butterflies. He really was good looking. Date, no. One nighter... Probably. “Sid, you’re the only sane person here, what the fuck is going.... You aren’t wearing pants. Where are your pan...?” My brain drifted out of gear with my mouth. His cock was hard. And huge. And inviting, even coated with what was probably Karen’s cum. The need to take it inside me, to have it pleasure me as it clearly had Karen, left me dizzy. The world spun, but it remained locked on his cock.

His cock... What happened to penis? Dick? Sid had a cock. I wanted it. I wanted to suck it. I wanted to ride it. I just couldn’t help it. Something was really wrong with me. I couldn’t take my eyes off it or get it out of my mind.

“You’re supposed to be helping me pick up women,” said Sid. I nodded helplessly. “But so far I’ve done all the work.”

“You...?” That broke the spell. Everything came crashing home. My sudden desire for him, all of my friends getting it on in public, no one doing anything to stop it.... Hell, the servers were even in on the act. There was a one woman orgy going on a few tables away. “You can’t be serious! Clothes on. We’re lea—”

Sid pressed a button on his keyboard, and I stopped for a second, my thinking cloudy. When the sensation passed, I’d changed my mind. What was I so worried about? OK, it was weird, but everyone here was a consenting adult, right? Who was I to say they couldn’t have a little fun? Or me for that matter? Sid was more than just kind of cute. Why didn’t I take a hit of him? No harm done. That’s what condoms are for. Besides, everyone else had, and Steph could have anyone.

Stephanie confirmed that rethink moments later. “Come on, Trish! Sid’s great!” She twisted around to say more, but that did nice things to her partner and he thrust into her. Her eyes glittered and she gasped and twitched. She gave up on talking and concentrated on fucking. Still weird, but a sexy weird. Watching them actually turned me on.

“Ohhhh Sidney,” moaned Karen, fingering her.... Oh god. She shaved. That’s so... So sexy! It was sexy. Karen, Kari, was a serious hottie. I couldn’t get over her boobs. Her tits. They were enormous and round and... and...

“We’re supposed to be working here, people.” I pried my eyes off of Kari’s fuck-toy body and back to the least threatening thing I could think of: Sid. Big mistake.

He turned and gave me a much better look at his stiff cock rising up proudly. I licked my suddenly dry lips and began to drift back into daydream land. “Uh.... Nice dick, Sid. Put it away, Kay?” Resistance was truly futile. I stared in spite of myself. It looked so nice. So big. Tasty. Tempting. I needed to get fucked, and that was a major problem.