The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

Girlfriendly: Patricia Yates

“He what?” My brain couldn’t handle Karen’s transformation from deathly serious to point of boring to out of her mind with giddiness. Maybe Sid had fucked her brains out for real.

“What was I supposed to do?” Kari wailed. “He was sitting there all sexy and lonely and I was, like, soooo totally horny!” She giggled. “I still can’t think straight! I’m still horny!”

“Well you could try to keep your legs closed. He’s my client!”

“Yer client?” Kari adjusted her glasses and looked me over. God she was hot. Her eyes toyed with me. Her hourglass body with its spectacular curves taunted me. Her tits looked absolutely mouth-watering, and I wasn’t even gay. Really. I wasn’t. I don’t know what happened.

I sighed. “Our client,”

“Jealous.” Kari gazed hungrily at me and smirked.

“What? No!”

“Yes you are. ’Member, I’m the one with the Masters in Psych.”

I looked over at Sid, my only friend here whose brain hadn’t turned to oversexed mush, and rolled my eyes. He laughed.

I glared as hard as I could. “You have any useful input?”

He spun his seat to face me and stood. “Well, I’m still short a girlfriend. I know you don’t promise anything long-term, but you could use a boyfriend right about now. I’m betting you’re pretty turned on.”

“No... I’m...” I lied. I lied my ass off. I’d never been so turned on in my life. I was on fire. My cunt screamed to be filled. I had to fight to get my mind off Sid and his cock, but if I looked away, I started getting wet because of all the tits and ass on display in the club.

Sid reached out like he was going to grope my breasts. My body arched, putting my boobs at his disposal like I was some sort of slut or something. Then he stopped. I was all ready for him and he stopped. When body didn’t get what it expected and demanded, I snatched his outstretched hand and pulled it against my left boob, stuffing it under my blazer and inside my blouse. Then I grabbed his free hand and placed it beside the other.

I didn’t know why I did it, then he squeezed and all became clear. The world faded to black and I heard a woman moaning. I knew it was me because my nipples pressed into his palms as his hands drove my body completely nuts.

“Oh-ok.” When my brains sorted themselves back out, I had to admit it. “I’m horny.”

“So how about a date?”

Light returned as my eyes blinked open. “Huh?”

“Date? Take you to dinner? A movie?”

“I can’t date a client!”

“Then quit.”

“Are you k—uh!” He began kneading my breasts. I fought it, but it felt too good. My head snapped back and a keening cry of pleasure leaked out. “Ssssssstop! Stop that!”

He did, the asshole. He stopped. But I didn’t let go of his hands. I swayed on my feet, dazed and dizzy. My hands tightened on his and it felt soooooo spectacular that before long I was using him to feel up my tits. My breasts. “Don’t know... what... what’s come over me!” I mumbled. “Oh gawd, that’s good!”

“Better than Dave?” he asked.

My eyes cleared. I steadied myself and tried to relax before I did something stupid, but he was so sexy. His hands... I couldn’t bear for it to stop. “Way better! Oh fuck, where did you learn to do this?”

“Me? You’re doing it.”

I looked down and giggled. “Yah. Guess I am.” And that made up my mind. Stupid idea or not, Sid was fucking me. I just wanted it too badly. Needed it too badly. His hand on my tits... making me... so close. So close to cumming. Body all tense. Waiting to explode. Waiting for the...

“Yuh—Yeah! Oh! Uh! Uhhhm!” I fell back, but Sid caught me and held me up with arms stronger than they looked. My body bucked mindlessly against him, and I got louder. There was nothing I could do but shudder and quake and cum and he wasn’t even doing anything anymore. He just held me as I shook.

“Told ya,” said Kari. She wiggled across the table to the laptop. Sid let go for a second and I panicked. Not because my legs weren’t ready to hold me, but because I thought that he would go after Kari and her big, perfect tits. Why was I calling them tits? Why was I interested in them at all?

Anyway, I put a stop to the seductive, blonde bitch. I leaned forward, bending at the waist. My hands at my ankles, ass went swish-swish, to distract my man. Sid, not my... Sid. I cursed myself for wearing flats. If only I’d paid better attention to my subconscious and worn my stripper-licious clear blue stiletto heels. The best I could do was fake it. I spread my legs and teased my skirt up.

I must have planned on something like this happening. Something subliminal from the earlier interview with Sid told me, but my loyalty to that asshole Dave got in the way consciously. Thank God part of my brain had my best interests in mind and put me into a tight top to fuck with his mind and the sluttiest red thong panties I had to make it easy to seal the deal.

They worked, his attention moved down my fabulous long legs. God. They even made me hot, spreading in an inviting V. I smiled and gazed back at Sid. I tried to look at his face, but my eyes locked on the huge cock about to enter me and I licked my lips like some slutty seductress.

My fingers led the guided tour as they swept upward. When they reached the hem of my skirt, my hands pulled it with them. He stared at me in wonder. At my ass. Lots of guys did, but none like Sidney. I could tell he needed to see what I had for him behind the thin red line of my scandalous panties. With my skirt safely in place hugging my hips like a belt, I showed him.

“Hey, Kari?” he said after an awe-filled whistle.

“Yah?” sing-songed my bimbo friend.

His hands rested on the cheeks of my ass and caressed lovingly. “Do me a favour and put a check in the box marked anally orgasmic.”

“You got it!” The blonde’s fingers exploded into action, flashing over the keyboard. Her eyes bulged for a moment, then she giggled stupidly. “Didn’t have to.”

“Then quadruple the pleasure.”

I couldn’t track their conversation. It didn’t make any sense. Nothing did. My own juices ran down my thighs even before he pressed into me. That was a good thing because otherwise my pussy would have caught on fire. I almost blacked out, but fought. I wanted to experience this, the fucking of my life time. I needed to feel my lower lips stretch and part around his massive rod. I needed to feel him fill me over and over until I couldn’t handle it anymore and started to tremble and buck and scream.

I didn’t have to wait long.