The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

Sisterhood: Sidney McLean

“Will you keep it down in here?” screamed my sister from the doorway, her voice honey rather than the usual whining tone she used. It resonated in my dick, making it pulsate. “What the hell are you watching anyway? I’m trying to... too....” Michelle’s eyes widened and latched onto my cock half buried in Steph’s mouth. Now that Master PC’d had its way with them, they looked vaguely Asian. Well, more Anime than anything else. And with the tits... She looked like an AV Idol.

I wouldn’t have to play much with her black hair to finish the transformation. She’d had the bangs cut to hang over her eyes, then lengthen into a dark and curved frame around her face and then shorten again into a bob in back. Make the sides a touch longer and lengthen the bob to hang down past her ass... Maybe make her a little shorter...

Stephie twisted around to look. Her eyes locked to Michelle’s for a moment “Huh-hi!”

Miki’s jaw dropped and she made a keening sound. “Sidney?”

I needed to fuck. It was Steph or Miki. Steph won. I lifted her up. Her legs spread obligingly. She kicked a little and giggled. “Yah! Ya! Totally stick it in me! Fuck meeee!” she managed to gasp out.

“Yeahhhhh,” Miki moaned, treated to the second best seat in the house, watching me lower an ecstatic Stephie onto my rod. She stared in wonder, her insanely sexy eyes glazing over as Wing Girl pussy spread around and then buried the top third of my thickness. “Ohhh yeahhhhh!”

Miki gazed in dazed horror and lust at Steph mounting me, screwing herself down like a total slut. Mammoth jugs swung back and forth as my leggy goddess positioned herself. Then Steph began to ride me, the bouncing up and down motion turning the side-to-side tittie trajectory into circles.

“Oh my god.” Michelle’s own oversized rack rose and pushed the remains of her nightie out of the way as she sucked in air. As her incredulous stare converted to one of half-lidded, dick-stiffening lust, her right hand began to caress her pussy through the soaked cotton fabric. Juices trickled down the inside of her thighs and she swooned, bracing herself against the door with her left hand. “Oh... My... God...!” She squeaked, “Sorry!” and backed away.

“Huh! Uh! Uh! Fuhhhhck!” shrieked the honey-haired babe bouncing in my lap. Her head snapped back and forth and she sweetly sang her pleasure.

Miki’s eyes shot wide open, and she stopped dead in her tracks. She shook her head. Her jaw dropped in awe, then snapped back up and she mouthed, “oh my god.” She licked her lips. She walked forward swaying like Stephie did, her tits bouncing more than jiggling, and tore her ruined nightie from her body. I always suspected my sister was a bit of a slut, and her cleanly shaven body proved she’d been a little kinky even before I tinkered.

She posed by my bed to make sure Steph and I got a good look at her curvy body headlined by her heavy boobs. She reached back behind her head to fluff out her hair, but I can’t say I noticed. The motion lifted her jugs and presented them to me like they were on a silver platter. She followed my eyes down and smiled.

“I’ve been so keyed up since the club tonight! Gawd you should have been there. This guy totally fucked some chick’s brains out—”

Uh oh.

“—in the men’s room! It’s all I’ve been able to think of all night!” Miki’s eyes narrowed. Somehow she managed to look even hornier. “It sounded—”

“That whaaaaa! Uh! Uh! Was uhhhhsssssss...!” Steph giggled. “Mmmmmmm! Ya...” Stephie’s eyes crossed and she moaned. Her nose flared. Her pupils swallowed up more of her eyes. Memory swept over her, and memory brought fantasy, and that brought a flood of Master PC-induced fucklust. Her cunt rhythmically contracted around my cock as she began the uncontrolled slide into yet another orgasm. “Ya! Men’s room! So hot. So fuckin’ hot. Nothing could... Could— Oh! Oh fuck! Oh holy fuck!” Stephie’s long fingernails dug into my shoulders and her eyes rolled back in the sockets, showing off the whites of her eyes. “Gaaaaawwwwwddd! Fuck meeeee! I need you in meeeeee!” The spell-bound nymph twisted and shook, bouncing to get more cock deeper.

“Ugggghhh! Mooooore!” she howled, her hips driving down onto my cock with super human strength as if trying to drive my manhood up high enough to personally mind fuck her brain. The bed strained under the impact, squeaking and groaning. “You—uhhh—yourrrrrrs! Uhhh! Sooo goo—uhhh! Fu—uhhh—ckin’ perfect! Perfect—uhh! Awuuuoohhhh! Fill me—Eeeeee! My pussy! Yes! Pussy’s on—guhhh! Fire! Fuck my pussiieeeeee!

“Cuh-cum in me!” she demanded, gasping for breath in the few seconds before neuromuscular tension tossed her back into a fit of screaming pleasure. “Need mo—oooooh—rrrre cum! On fire! Fill me! Fucking—Ghaaaaa! Fill me!

Miki stood by the bed watching and caressing her bald, sopping pussy while her other hand mauled a breast. Her erotically-tuned voice moaned along with Steph, “Fill me... Fuck me...!”

I felt dizzy. There was nothing I wanted to do more. My sister’s wanton pleas and the horny babe’s passionate fucking was too much for me to handle. I exploded, lifting my supermodel slut off the bed as my body arched. The room broke apart into flashes of light and random noise as my supercharged ejaculate sprayed into Stephie’s hot-and-hungry pussy. She still needed more. She shook, and squirted all over me. Then she started bouncing and screaming again.

“More! Fuck me harder, Sid! Fuck me harder!

“Yah! Fuck her!” demanded Miki, finger fucking herself madly. “Totally drill her slutty pussy!”

How could I deny that voice? I jackhammered Stephie, pumping her to the limits with cock and cum, then rolled her back onto the bed and did it again, pounding my cock into her thrashing body until she slowed. Until her eyes rolled back down. Her pupils were still massive. Her eyelids fluttered down like curtains and a huge smile spread across her unconscious face.

“Ohhhh yeah! She sounded just like that,” Miki giggled. Both hotties looked like their nervous systems had been fried, and Miki hadn’t even been touched. Her lovely, vacant eyes stared right through me. “Oh fuck I want you to make me feel like that!”

My first response was, “Sure thing!” but I managed to stifle the impulse. I could make her feel a whole lot better once Master PC had another go at her.

“You’ve been holding out on me, big brother.” She paused and her dreamy eyes bugged out as I pulled out of Stephanie’s unconscious, cock-hungry body. “Really big brother.”

“Just give me a sec, will you Miki?” I lifted the laptop up off the floor and opened it back up. Steph’s mind was pretty much still blown so she lay on her back twitching while I loaded her profile. And Miki’s.

The girls weren’t the only ones on sexual overload. I wanted, almost needed, to blow Miki’s mind the way I just had Stephie’s, but she was my sister for crying out loud! Once Steph woke up, they could take care of each other while I got some sleep. As horny as I was, sooner or later I would pass out. And I really needed to reset my libido before my brain got fried.

A few simple corrections to my girls and I put the computer aside. My little problem could wait. I wanted to do Steph while she ate Miki. My angelic sex-toy lay on her back, breathing slowly. Her tits heaved and swelled in response to her even bustier new reality, and her orgasmically scrambled brain tried to get used to a few new sexual desires.

I didn’t make it easy for her. My tongue ran over her left nipple. It, it’s twin, and her whole body responded by stiffening. She began to shiver and softly moan, her comatose, but still horny, body undulating suggestively.

“Mmmmmm. Care to do that for me?” Miki’s supernatural, sexy voice pulled at me. It grabbed my dick like vocal blowjob, running sonic waves over and around it making it fill and strain against its already sizable limits. Maybe it had been a mistake checking off “Magical Voice” on her profile. She sounded too sexy. Irresistible.

I turned and found myself looking into a canyon. Miki had leaned slightly forward to make the fleshy globes jutting from her chest really stand out. Like they needed any help, as they inflated beyond the realms of possibility. Midnight black hair fell down her back in a black curtain. Her large eyes shone. She sighed, sucking in a large breath that seemed to go straight to her breasts. They slowed their growth and stopped, hanging from her slight frame like wobbly basketballs. Already on full alert, her engorged nipples called out to me. Totally irresistible.

“Can’t hurt,” I said, my dick throbbing with need. I sat on the end of the bed and took Miki up on her offer, lapping and kissing, and sucking. She moved in close and ground against me; her dainty hand found my erection between us and began stroking it. Oh fuck. Between the feast of her tits and the slip-y-slide of her hand, lubricated by my pre-cum, fucking me, I was on the virge of popping all over her.

“No it can’t,” She sighed, her hips rolling. Her head snapped back with an, “Unnngh!” and her body arched, pulling away from me. She quaked, her massive knockers quivering, and gurgled, “Tits! Yah! Cumming! Tits cumming! Oh my fucking gawd, my tiiiiiiiiiiiits are cumming!

“Oh fuck!” Her nipples shot a stream of creamy white liquid. Miki convulsed, my AV idol-turned-Hentai sister grunted and squirted shot after shot with each shudder. Her huge anime eyes were empty. Her body fucked air and she came milk. It dripped down the walls and smelled faintly of honey.

When she returned from her titgasm, Miki stood swaying on her feet, held up mainly by her grip on my rock-hard cock. Her vacant eyes cleared somewhat before being cut off from my view by her titanic jugs offering themselves up again. “Like, that has never happened before.” Even pitched up a few octaves, Miki’s melodious voice told my cock to do things. It throbbed in her hand, raring to go. “Omigawd! What a mess! That was awesome!

Her enormous boobs jiggled around my head as she pulled me in close and giggled.

“What’s so funny?” I mumbled, tipping my head up and out to breathe. I needed to cum more than I needed air. Maybe a tit-fuck wouldn’t be incest?

“This!” She sat down, her tight, forbidden pussy splitting around and enveloping the throbbing tower rising from between my thighs. She looked about to say more, but all she managed was “Men’s Aaahhhrroooooo!” followed by a long, low howl of my name as she writhed on my huge cock, coaxing my precious cum into her pussy over and over again. As I bored into her womb, her hot, sensual voice bored into my brain, urging me to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her!

By sunrise, we’d collapsed into a reluctant sleep, my hentai sister finally fucked-out, Steph hopelessly addicted to the ten-and-twenty times strength orgasms she got from fucking me, and any thought of lowering my libido screwed right out of my brain.

I should have still been asleep, but instead, my rock-hard cock pressed against the bottom of my laptop as I looked through the drop-down list of neighbours for a good candidate. Jerking off while watching Stephi and a now-bisexual, slightly more Japanese Miki on my bed licking my seed from each other’s wet and wanting pussies just seemed pathetic. Not when... Miss Mina Davis, freshly eighteen and ready to experience the world, would look so fucking hot standing in my doorway in nothing but a pair of heels. With a big new pair of tits.