The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

First Day on the Job: Stephanie Parker

My first client, Sid, made a funny sound while checking his e-mail. Maybe it was bad news. Maybe someone sent him the one with the two girls and the cup. Whatever. No idea what happened. So I asked.

He looked up and his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. It was pretty cool. I do that to guys sometimes, but Sid gulped and stared, then shot his eyes back down to his computer to hide. This was exactly why he wasn’t having any luck with women: Too scared to get it done. Still I loved the brief look in his eyes. He’d have done anything for me. I wouldn’t have abused that, I’m not like Kari, but I’d love to just sort of bask in it for a while and feel sexy. Prove to the world I didn’t need big boobs to be super hot.

He wasn’t that bad looking, either. Actually, now that I really checked him out, he was pretty hot. Lean, you know? Put him in jeans and he could sell underwear. Put him in a suit and he’d... He’d... I’d totally do him!

There were a lot of guys around. Some of them, most of them, really good looking. I lingered checking one out and caught myself imagining a torrid affair with him. It was hot and fun, so I gave the guy next to him the same kind of look-over. I’d do him, too.

There was this one guy and... screw the job. I was picking him up and getting out of here right now. “Uhhhhm Hay, guyyyyys...?”

Fuck I was horny. Every guy I looked at, even a few glances at Sid, had my heart pounding and my imagination running wild. I thought about the extra section on my site I’d been considering. It had some serious upside, other than cash. I’d never want for guys again after it went live and they saw what I looked like naked. The next step after that even looked kind-of attractive. Me and some hot guys getting it on in front of a camera. But that would totally fuck Milan, so no. No cameras.

But me and Sid.... Oooooooooo! He was gazing at me again with that new look. The interested look. He’d lost some of that control that turned me off earlier. He wanted me and showed it. I wanted him. He was cute.

Cute? Fuck he was a total dream! I got wet just from looking at him! Sid was going to be mine. Sure, it was poaching, but did Trish really care who he hooked up with? Not likely! She’d already been paid, and, like, no refunds!

I leaned forward and wished I’d taken getting my boobs augmented a little more seriously. Before it had been a career thing, but now it was a Sid thing. I’d seen how he looked at Trish, as in barely ever at her face. If I had her tits to go with my face, I’d already have him inside me. Oh wow, did I need that!

But I didn’t get why I was so horny. It wasn’t me at all. Sid was hot—yah, totally!—but I was always more a rose petals and romance person. Sid made me want porn. Total hardcore porn. No subtlety. No innuendo. Just the two of us, our clothes piled around our feet, fucking.

My mind started to drift, imagining what he looked like naked. He had a big dick, I was sure of that. A big cock. Just perfect for me. My cock. My perfect cock. Mine. Perfect for me to lick and play with and suck on ’til he popped in my mouth. “Mmmmm! Omigod I can’t wait!” I whispered. I felt so weirdly empty.

I closed my eyes and imagined Sid’s hard cock slipping between my lips and into me. My head bobbing up and down on his cock, his big, thick cock. His huge, wonderful cock. Listening to him moan and grunt as I took him places he’d never been. Making him feel so good. Making me feel so good. Oh my god! For him I’d even swallow just to keep him in me those few extra seconds!

I reached back and played with my bra. It was a little too tight, but that just made my little tits look bigger. Made it more likely that Sid would spread me out on the table and take me to heaven with his big, fat cock. Fucking me like I was some screaming slut in a porno, bucking and twisting to get him in harder and deeper.

Oh gawd, I needed him so bad!

That was a bad idea. My brother for one thing. Massive audience, for another. I wanted a bit of privacy. A bit of romance. I also wanted to get fucked. Which I wanted more went to war.

“I’ve got to go to the bathroom,” I said, coming to a compromise. Some privacy while I checked him out. I smiled at Sid, putting as much invitation into it as I could and angled my head toward the men’s room. “But I’m not supposed to let you out of my sight, so you better come with me.” He stared at my tits. I loved that. Guys rarely ever did that. I leaned further forward and whispered, “I want to suck your cock.”

If that didn’t get his attention, nothing would. And it did. His eyes said so.

“He’s OK here with us, Steph.” Jim looked at me like I was insane. My god! Couldn’t he see? Sid made him look like.... Ha! That was it. Gentleman Jim, Sex God, was jealous!

I stood up and posed for Sid. I had some trouble because my legs were all wobbly, but I straightened out, I’m a model after all, and he practically drooled. Gawd, I totally wanted him! I took a few steps to give Sid a little ass-wiggle, then looked back to feed him some come-hither. My lips were dry, well one set anyway. A slow sweep of my tongue took care of that problem. Maybe I could get his tongue to take care of the other while I worked him over my own special way.

Jim expected an answer, so I gave him one without looking. I couldn’t take my eyes off Sid. “Ya. Probably.” I took a breath and my cutesy pink top strained over one of my most defining features: My perky C-cups. Just a bit on the big side to walk the runways of Milan, but almost perfect to fill out a bikini for Maxim. I looked around, then scratched my back to cover more fiddling with my bra.

Tight bra meant bigger looking boobs, but too tight meant I could barely breathe. I was ditching the thing as soon as I got to the bathroom. Why I ever thought it would fit over my D-cups was beyond me. As it was, the bra was sexy, but useless, just bunched up beneath my tits. I had to be careful. One wrong move and one of my favourite shirts was done for.

And my agent thought I needed a reduction to hit the big time. What a laugh! I probably should have stuck with the old one. He appreciated a busty woman. OK, so Milan was probably out, but Maxim and VH1 were still in the cards. I even had guys on the internet pasting actresses’ heads onto my body and it felt awesome! Sort of. I mean what was wrong with my face? I’m more than just a pair of tits.

I mean look at Sid! I loved the expression he wore when he looked at me! The only reason we weren’t already getting it on was the crowd. My mouth wasn’t the only thing that felt empty.

Seriously! If he’d been dressed up when we met earlier, I would have totally told him to forget about hiring us and taken him for myself! Maybe fucked him in the coffee shop. It hadn’t been that busy. I could have slid under the table and sucked him off.

Every sex scene from every movie I’d ever seen played over and over through my head, making me hotter and hotter. God, where was this coming from? I’d never been all that interested before, but I really wanted to suck Sid’s cock. I couldn’t get it out of my mind!

Oh. Oh gawd! I felt like I was going to cum just from thinking about it. Imagining giving Sid a blowjob just drove me wild! I dreamed of running my tongue up his length, around the tip like a savoury treat, and then slowly, slowly slipping him between my lips and into my mouth. My head moved up and down on his shaft. His hands on my head, in my hair as I made him moan and....

And I had to calm down. Really. I had to calm down. I gasped and panted and I hadn’t stopped staring at Sid for, like, ever. And my brother was waiting for an answer. And I really needed to calm down.

Relax. Relax. Remember the old tricks from ballet. I breathed slowly. Slooooowly. Calmly. Found my center. Got my brain off cock for a few seconds. Then a little longer. Forced my eyes over to Jim. Cool. Collected. There we go.

“But it’s my job that’s on the liiiiiii—yuh!” Just when I had everything under control, IT hit. I looked back at Sid gazing in wonder at my awesome body, my heavy tits, when my nipples became super hard from rubbing against my shirt and my clit went nuts. My whole body hummed! Couldn’t think. Didn’t. Just wanted.

Magic. Total magic. I gulped at air, trying to get enough in me to scream with the pain that came after pleasure. The total need. The wanting and not getting. Then it stopped. My senses calmed down some, but only some.

God, I thought I needed to fuck before... My lips moved by themselves, begging Sid to take me. I kept my voice out of it, because I didn’t want him, or anyone else, to hear me get the wrong idea. I wasn’t just some slut, not matter how much I felt like one.

“You sure, Steph?” asked Craig, looking at me funny. “Trish....”

“Trish said not to let him out of my sight. I won’t.” My voice squeaked. I fixed Sid with my hottest gaze. If eyes could give blowjobs, he would have been cumming all over them.

Eeeew. Guh-ross! I’m totally going to forget that one.

“OK sis.” Jim shrugged.

Just for a moment, I felt.... I felt like this was a bad idea. Jim’s face said he seriously disapproved and my mind sort-of agreed. My body didn’t. All it cared about was getting Sid’s cock buried as deep as possible as hard as possible. Over and over again. Forever.

Then Jim relaxed. He shifted in his seat and adjusted his pants. He even looked at me with a whole new appreciation as though he didn’t care that we were related. I felt a total rush at having a body so hot that my brother got wood.

Craig was the same. Normally he kept his eyes on Kari, but I had him. He looooved my boobs. I could have him any time I wanted, but I didn’t. Didn’t want him, that is. Or not now, anyway. He was pretty hot. I made up my mind. No Craig. I wasn’t a slut.

But I did do the full slut-march to the bathroom, using everything I’d learned from years of modelling and generally being a hot chick to keep Sid’s eyes on me as he followed. Hip sway, little turns to show off some breast. Over the shoulder smiles. I liked those. Every time I looked at him I felt a jolt of fire race through me.

Really! I mean I’d always liked teasing guys, but with Sid it took on a whole new dimension. Seriously, how was he not hooked up with someone else? It was nuts! A dream come true to just stumble across the perfect guy on the job.

Totally rom-com. Me hired to find him a girl. Thank god I wasn’t stupid like a rom-com girl and saw it straight off. Almost. Saved a lot of time. I felt like I was Julia Roberts, only like twenty-one and with tits. And I wasn’t Pretty Woman, I was Fucking Sexy Woman!

I looked around waiting a second for the coast to be clear, then slipped into the bathroom using Sid as cover. Easy as pie and better than expected. Empty. Totally empty. We could grab a stall and do anything we wanted, so long as we kept quiet. That wouldn’t be hard. It’s not like I was a screamer.

I kicked a block of wood used to jam the door open and was mad about the stubbed toe for maybe a millionth of a second before I snatched it up and used it to jam the door closed. Now we could really have fun. Really really have fun.

The little wooden ramp kicked firmly into place, I turned on my lover and devoured him with my eyes. It felt kinda surreal. I’d never been so hot, hungry, horny in my life. It was Sid’s fault. It had to be. He was just too gorgeous for words. “What are you doing to me?” I asked, but waiting for a response was too damn hard. I attacked his mouth with my lips, and felt him up, cutting him off. He moaned into my mouth.

He was in better shape than I thought, seriously ripped under his baggy clothes. I could totally dress him up soooo well. He was probably better looking than my brother. Sid’s crappy fashion sense wasted so much awesome material.

He started out polite, but about the same time I slid a hand into his pants—Omigod is he huge!—his hands hit my boobs and fireworks exploded. He peeled my top down, and I helped. Then he stopped to stare at my tits like he’d never seen a pair before.

After all the stupid comments I’d gotten about my breasts over the years, I loved his response. Kari always had this fixation with being more than just a pretty face, but I had the face, the body, the tits, the whole package. And while she was going into serious debt in school, I was buying a car and a condo. Course that didn’t work out so well when the markets went tits-up.

Giggle. Everything comes back to tits. Everything. Philosophy for the day, right? See? I am more than just pretty!

But back to my tits. The second we had my top off, it was a team effort rushing to get it up over my beautiful jugs, he went at them with his hands and lips like I had the rack of a sex goddess. “Like those, huh?” I managed to say before his hands sent me to heaven. “Oh god. Oh fuck. Never felt this good before. Ohhhh fuuhhhhck!” My shirt dropped from my fingers, and the room got dark and I worried for a second before—

Bolts of lightning hit me in my nipples, lighting me on fire. An inferno raged through me, igniting my brain. My body stiffened. My back arched, and I screamed, “Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh!”

Nothing should feel that good. Ever. I came so hard that I flooded my panties. I squirted! I really did! My own cum flooded down my legs, and I held onto Sid for dear life or I would have fallen for sure.

I tried to talk, thank him, but all I could do was babble and moan. “Never came from having my tits played with before,” I panted when I came down a little. My voice sounded all weird. I couldn’t focus. My boobs squished against him, and it felt awesome! His cock pressed into my abs and that felt even better. The closer it got to inside me, the more I wanted it. “I loved it. Gawwwd. I thought you....

“Why do you need us?” I practically shouted, the situation finally really sinking in. This was more than rom-com. This was insane! Sid should have been buried in pussy. Anyone who could make a girl feel like that.... “Like you need help getting laid.”

But was I letting it get in my way? Do I look stupid or something? I let my tits tease him and ground against him as I slid down his body, working his pants down. His cock—his wonderful cock—rested between my tits perfectly even with his ugly underwear getting in the way. My heart beat in time with its pulsing.

“You are soooo horny! Never seen one this big or so hard!” I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I felt like I was some sort of slut. A bimbo obsessed with getting cock, only I just wanted one cock, not every cock. I made up my mind right there. I was going to let myself be a slut, but only Sid’s slut. His personal porn star. I’d do anything and everything to have him.

“This is going to be so much fun. This is going to be so cool! Oh my god! I’m going to do soooo many things to you that I’ve only dreamed of!”

The second I had his shorts out of my way, I sucked him inside. I couldn’t wait any longer. I wouldn’t wait. I totally needed to fuck him, but I just craved having him in my mouth for a while first. I was going to make him feel the way he made me feel. I just hoped he had enough left to treat me to a good, hard fucking after.

I was pretty sure he would, even if I needed to help him get back in shape. I was sure I wouldn’t need them. Not the way he was going. Sid’s hands clasped to the side of my head, then let go, then he wound his fingers into my hair. Just like I’d dreamed. I picked the rhythm, though.

I listened to his moaning. His gasped warning, “I’m gonna... I’mmmmm... Uhhhh...” and I didn’t care. I went faster, took him deeper. Nothing was going to get in the way of him cumming. I would stop for nothing until he popped for me, and if that meant I swallowed, then so what? I’d gulped down a ton of precum and you know what?

It kinda tasted good. Weird, huh?

“Ooooohhhh gaaawd!” he bellowed. He stiffened. His cock felt gigantic for a moment, then it burst!

I loved the moans, the grunting, then the gasps as he pumped cum into my mouth. His hands tangled in my hair and he thrust. I had the biggest dick I’d ever seen buried in my mouth, throbbing as it squirted. He just didn’t stop. I didn’t stop until I nearly passed out from lack of air and reluctantly pulled him out of my mouth.

Gasping myself, I jacked his cock and made him spurt all over me. That was kinda accidental, but I, like, totally loved it! He made this really sexy sound and shot again and again, totally splattering me. Even after he was done, his cock stopped pulsing, a river of cum oozed from the tip, slowed to a trickle, and eventually stopped. I kneeled in a pool of cum. I had cum on my face. On my boobs.

God I loved them. My breasts. Boobs. Knockers. Jugs. Seriously, I used to hate them for some reason, but they gave me a chance to give him a real show. I lifted one to my mouth and licked up some of the cum. Now that I had a chance to do more than just swallow as fast as I could, I stopped and savoured it. I don’t know why I did, but man am I glad!

“That was awesome,” he said.

I couldn’t describe it, but Sid nailed it! Chocolate, strawberries, and, like, cocaine all in one. Not sour or gross or... gross. Just pure awesome. Total awesome. I was in love. My body tensed up, ready to cum again, just from a taste.

“Thanks!”My head spun. I felt half drunk. Higher than a kite. Little trembles through his body—I must have done a really good job—squeezed a few more drips of cum out the tip of his dick that I lapped up. I sucked him clean and back into another huge throbbing boner! “Mmmmmmmmmm.... I really enjoyed that.”

“So did I,” he said with a huge grin. I was either really good or he’d never been blown before. Totally unlikely considering how he looked. He could do porn, easy, and women would line up to watch. They’d line up to take part!

I took his offered hand and got to my feet. Standing was almost as hard as thinking straight. “Wanna ditch? Go back to my place?” He could drive. I’d suck him all the way home. I’d even give him bad directions so it’d take longer. Maybe the park. It was dark out. We could do it there, then go home and do even more all night!

“Why? I’ve got what I want right here.” He spun me around and the next thing I knew, I had one hand pressed against the wall and the other holding my panties out of the way as his huge cock split me wide open and plunged deep. I lost it. They could probably hear me cumming in China.