The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

Post-coital Bliss: Sidney McLean

She dressed in an orgasmic daze, her freshly fucked face filled with desire and her hair a mess thanks to cum, sweat and hairspray. Steph’s perfect lips had left most of their gloss on my cock. The rest smudged her face and she didn’t care. I’d probably fried her brain, not that it mattered much. She hadn’t been all there in the first place. Now she was out of this world, mentally and physically. And her panties were pretty much totalled. I was a bit too rough, I guess.

“Don’t care,” said Steph when I apologized. “Just get in the way, anyway. I wanna get you out of here and back to my place so we can continue. I wanna feel you move under me in a bed. I wanna make you cum the way you make me. Oh my gawd! I’ve never.... You know.... I.... Uhm.... Back to my place, right? You can drive.”

I loved the way she thought. Only one problem: We’d come in Trish’s SUV, but she had to be back by now and her mission was pretty much completed. She could drop us off on her way home.

I slipped out the door, looked both ways to see if it was clear. It wasn’t. We’d attracted a bit of a crowd. There was a lot of snickering, then Steph stepped out and the gathering went silent.

“Good man,” mumbled one big, dark-skinned guy in a state of awe, drinking in the dishevelled babe’s tits barely concealed by her shirt, soaked from rinsing off our cum and clinging as though painted on. The pink made what should have been pornographic over into a slutty innocence that had me raring to go. My dick stiffened to full erection in an instant.

The girl with Steph’s admirer glared at him and jammed an elbow into his ribs. “Richard! Hello!”

“Andrea! I... Hey!”

It would have been funny if Kari hadn’t been sitting with them, her back to us. “Is that them?” she asked, starting to turn around to check on the commotion.

I had grabbed Steph to take advantage of her lack of panties, but thought the better of it and ran, pulling her onto the dance floor, into the crowd, and toward the exit. Glancing around for the quickest path out, I spotted her brother. And the computer. I couldn’t leave that! All of my thesis work.

Fuck the thesis! Master PC! I’d just left it there. Left Master PC running. Jesus fucking Christ I was dumb!

I changed our course, coming up off the dance floor instead of from the bathroom. That actually bought us some time. If we’d come straight from the bathroom, I’d probably have been beaten to death. As it was, Craig and Jim sat at the table holding down the fort, chuckling over something.

“Uhhhh. Hey Guys... What’s so funny?”

Craig’s eyes drifted over Steph’s super tight, wet tee-shirt. Arousal played over his face and expanded his pupils. “Some dude was balling a complete slut in the bathroom. Shoulda heard her screaming.”

Steph went white. I joined her. Her brother stared at her mussed make-up and went googly-eyed.

“Yuh... Yuh... Steph? Wha...?” His eyes snapped back and forth between her and me, trying to accept the impossible. His babe-a-licious sister backed away, stammered about fixing her makeup, and fled. I took my seat. The screensaver made the display look like a pirate flag blowing in the wind. It looked safe. I hit a key, typed in my password, looked up and promptly got hard again. Just looking at Stephanie’s lips as she fixed her make-up would give anyone pause, but to have been pleasured by them.... Who wouldn’t get erect at the memory?

My hand hovered over the cup size slider, but I fought the urge. Her top literally couldn’t take any more. I wanted to... No I needed to take her somewhere private and fuck her. I could play with her tits all night if I wanted.

I had no idea how much time I had, we had, before Jim got over himself and put two and two together or the bouncers turfed our asses, so I went into the help screens. None. No help at all. I googled MasterPC. Nothing. I dug into it the hard way, experimentation.

There didn’t seem to be a way to select an unnamed individual. That sucked. I didn’t know anyone’s names here. Except for Craig and Jim and the Wing Girls. A few lines of mental rewiring and Craig and Jim would never suspect Steph was the girl from the bathroom. There was no way they’d ever suspect me, so I left that alone. Best I could do. Frankly I didn’t know what to do to clean things up other than leave.

I was about to close the PC down and grab Steph when Kari slid into her seat between me and Craig. Her green eyes flashed over me through her glasses and widened as though seeing me for the first time and liking what she saw.

I really liked what I saw. I nearly came in my pants. Before I’d redone my dick and sex drive, Kari was hot. Now she was da bomb. She looked so smart and sexy. And interested. The way her sweater curved around her boobs blew my mind and I hadn’t changed a thing. Yet. The skirt concealing her thighs teased me. I desperately wanted to see those thighs. The glasses.... I had never seen anything so amazingly gorgeous in my life.

“Andrea is with someone, Sid. Sorry,” she said. She turned to look at her boyfriend. “You totally missed the action, guys. Some guy was—”

“We know,” said Craig. “The girl in the bathroom, right?”

Jim nodded. “Real screamer.”

“Ha! No kidding. I wish someone would do me like that. The way she was going on...” Kari snickered.

Craig just sat there as another put-down whistled past him. The dude could do so much better. I made a promise to myself that tonight he’d be going home with someone who appreciated him, mind and body. I’d take care of Kari for him. According to Master PC, a Karen Krijek sat about two feet away from me. I’d start there.

“Wish granted,” I said.

“Huh?” Kari looked at me funny, not getting it. Then what I did to her brain sank in. She licked her lips. They were nothing like Stephie’s. Kari was more brain than body, but put her in a bikini and no one would care. She had a plush body, not even remotely fat, but not the exercised and toned body of Stephanie. Rather than living at the gym, her sport would be something more along the lines of beach volleyball.

Watching Kari’s hot, naked body rotate on my laptop screen would have gotten anyone hard. Watching her thinking transform... I nearly came in my pants.

“I don’t get it,” she said looking at me with a curious gaze that got smoky fast. The pupils stretched out, consuming more and more green space in her lovely eyes. Her face flushed, going slightly pink as her heart rate accelerated and propelled hormones throughout her newly nymphomaniacal body.

Stephanie had been manipulated entirely with the graphical interface. With Kari I went for a bit more subtlety and used the command line interface.

While there was no obvious help in the GUI, other than the genie with his impossibly possible opening statement, typing help on the command line provided a terse listing of commands. Typing help and a command gave slightly more information, half a sentence’s worth of explanation. It was crap, but got me thinking Unix.

>load * in Club Zero

And it worked. I scrolled through the list of names loaded, removed myself, and programmed everyone else to see nothing out of the ordinary with user—that would be me—and my party doing whatever we wanted at our table. Or on the dance floor. Or anywhere else in the club. Next I locked down the club. As far as the bouncers were concerned, the club was past capacity. Any new arrivals had to be turned away.

I also cleaned up the Stephanie problem. Everyone knew some hot chick got the fucking of her life in the men’s room, but no one could remember who she was or what she looked like, other than drop-dead, utterly fucking gorgeous. I then split the grouping in two by gender and inserted some new behaviours into the females.

>Subject wishes she could be fucked like the girl in the bathroom and will fantasize about it regularly, becoming extremely horny in the process. They will experience twice their normal sensation and orgasm at twice maximum intensity when they cum imagining it.

The men I didn’t really care much about. I just didn’t want them freaking out. So now they wouldn’t. I could take a guy’s wife in front of him and he would clap me on the back after and thank me for showing her a good time.

And I would show her a good time.

>Any subject who has sexual contact with user will experience twice her peak sexual excitement, arousal, and pleasure.

The five worked really well on Stephanie, so why not five? Because I wanted to try a girl who was capable of doing more than continually cumming on my cock. I wanted her to be able to focus on making me.... Oh shit. Stephanie. She would get ten times as horny and enjoy ten times the rapture. Twenty if she was thinking about what happened in the men’s room. I really wanted to fuck her again just to see what would happen. Probably have a screaming orgasm the second I touched her.

I looked around. I could do her on the table right now. “Hey, where is Steph anyway?”

“Went to touch up her make-up,” said Jim.

Kari shook her head. “Good grief. She just got back! Jim...?”

“She’s always been like that,” said Steph’s brother, shrugging. “Takes her an hour to get dressed for a jog.”

Kari’s perfect green eyes rolled in disgust.

“Ha!” blurted Craig.

“Ha what?”

“She’s probably busy fantasizing about the two going at it in the men’s room.”

“Yeah right,” said Kari. I hadn’t noticed the slow wave movement of her hips until it stopped. Based on the blush, she probably hadn’t either. “I can’t believe anyone would do that.

“OK. I can,” she amended after a short pause. “But that loud?” Her flush deepened and her expressive face told me everything I needed to know. She was horny and more than a little creeped out by the circular direction of her thinking. No matter where she forced it to go, it kept going back to the couple in the bathroom. To the ecstatic screams of the woman crying out as she got fucked again and again. She shook her head and made another attempt. “So, Sid, you in college?”

“Just finished university.”

“Bachelors in what?”

“Doctorate in physics.”

“Doc...?” Her face lit up with surprise. “Right on! I have a Masters, but I’m going to finish when I have more time. And money.”

I blinked. She looked interested. Really interested as opposed to simply horny.

“Physics?”

“Science. Psychology.”

“And you’re working with Trish? I would have figured... I dunno. Something different.”

Kari shrugged. Even muted by the sweater, it did amazing things with her breasts. God, I wanted to take her. Her body was built for sex.

“Tried marketing. Crap pay. Worse work. Basically, how close can I get to lying without getting the company sued. Went back to what I did for spending money in school for a while, at least it’s honest. Then I met up with Trish again.”

“What did you do in school?” I asked, struggling with the urge to just flip her brain into complete slut mode, tear her sweater from her body, and fuck her beautiful body until she passed out.

“Applied psychology,” she said, grinning like there was a hidden subtext I missed. “Just like this, only different.”

She read my face. “You don’t get it.”

“Nope.”

“Think about what we at Wing Girls do. We study people, help you find a good match, hook you up with that good match. Psychology.”

“Cool. Makes it sound even more like cheating.”

“It is!” she said with a grin. “Totally. But it works. Our success rate is sick! We’ve got every website and chatline beat, solid. You have to see Trish at work. She can get a virgin into the bathroom with... Er... into the bedroom with...

“What’s that?” She finally looked at the computer sitting in front of me. I’d been so focussed on watching and wanting her that I’d totally forgotten about it.

“Laptop.”

She frowned. “Duh. Em Es Cee, remember? The app.”

“It’s, uh... Here, let me show you.” I wanted to spread her on the table and fuck her brains out while those perfect eyes gazed at me filled with delight and lust. “I just need to type in your full name and—”

“Karen Elle MacArthur,” She offered, smiling and reading. “...Who makes sexual contact with user will experience twice the.... Are you reading porn?”

Karen MacArthur didn’t exist, or at least wasn’t within the posted 100 mile range. But Karen Krijek’s eyes bugged out when she saw her real name listed in the drop down of suggestions. I selected it.

Her jaw dropped. Her naked, spinning avatar’s jaw dropped. She had great tits. Of course they were aided and abetted by a bra I couldn’t see, but who cares? She was fucking hot! Kari Krijek even sounded like a porn star, one from Eastern Europe where they were into all sorts of crazy sex. I couldn’t wait to...

Oh my god. She was a stripper!