The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

Upping the Ante: Sidney McLean

The gloves had been dropped. Kari was going to give me the hottest, wildest kiss, ever. And she’d know it too, because I clicked the checkmark in Retroactive Reality away.

subject is overcome with the desire to give the user a long and passionate kiss. The longer the kiss goes on, the more sexually excited she will become.

I hit enter and waited for Kari to kiss me. She just laughed. I stared at her stunned. “Why didn’t it...” I turned in response to a tap on my shoulder. Two hands pressed against the side of my face and pulled it into a very pretty face. Her lips came down on mine sweetly, then with more intent and heat.

Tasanee crawled onto my lap straddling me. Her huge breasts crushed against my chest and with her silk-wrapped pussy squeezed against my groin, quickly provoking another jumbo-sized erection. Her eyes snapped open and her lips twisted with shock, but the kiss didn’t end. It heated up and her eyes flickered back shut. She started riding me through our clothes, my shaft lined up perfectly and her lower lips parted, her moist panties riding up and in.

We moaned simultaneously. My hands explored her back. Little straps dug into her, the result of massively increasing the size of the pneumatic breasts squishing against my front. They were easy to deal with and a few squirms later, her tits were free. I wanted to suck on the hard nipples poking me, but she wouldn’t let me. She rose up, placing her shins on my thighs and without breaking the kiss sat back on the table. Her panties came off in a flash, her hands made short work of my belt, and I helped her get my pants and boxers down toward my knees. Then she slipped back into my lap, slid up, and impaled herself on my waiting cock.

Cries of pleasure echoed inside my mouth as she rose and fell, fucking quickly and happily, her speed increasing rapidly and the precision of her movement descending into frenzied chaos until the kiss shattered when her back arched and she screamed toward the heavens, “Yuh-Yes!” She howled and bounced her way from one orgasm to the next taking me along with her.

“Thanks,” said Tasanee, standing up after she’d cooled down. My cock popped out of her with a slurp and cum dribbled down its length, pooling between my thighs. “I needed that. Oh. Oh fuck, I can’t believe I did that...” Her eyes cleared for a second, then rolled upward as her body remembered and wavering like a drunk. “But it was sooooo good!”

She bent over and kissed me again. Her huge tits hung from her body for a moment before she straightened up. They still succumbed to gravity, but their fullness gave them a projection that bordered on unnatural. She pulled her top back down to make then decent—barely—and tied it up in the back to make a feeble attempt at keeping them covered.

Pulling her mini skirt down, Tasanee wandered on shaky legs back to the dance floor and, presumably, her boyfriend. She stopped, turned, and fixed me with a hungry grin. “Hey, later you wanna meet me by the men’s room?”

I gaped. I’d do her anywhere.

“Think about it.” She winked.

“Missed me.” said Kari, looking at me with increased erotic interest.

“I noticed.” I looked out onto the floor at Tasanee grooving to the music. Her tits shook the hell out of the tied-on slip of silk, constantly threatening to escape.

“What all did you do to her? Bigger boobs for sure, and the kiss, but that should have just made her horny, not happy to cheat on her date. And why isn’t he up here beating the shit out of you?”

No doubt he probably could, but I shrugged. “He’s more interested in her enjoying her evening.”

“She sure has so far,” Kari said with a giggle and a not so subtle facial hint that she wouldn’t mind being next. “Now... you were trying to do something to me.

I switched back to her profile and thought for a moment. I was going to up-size her breasts, that was a given, but I was getting off on having an audience—and inside the best looking girls I could find. “I guess I could turn you into a porn star or something.”

“Pathetic. Come on Sid. Be original. Look at the girls around us. Heck, look at me!”

I did. I loved the look, and I still hadn’t made any physical changes. “I have. Total babe.”

“Thank you. Put practically, any of the girls in here could be porn stars. All you really need is to be passably attractive and have the right sort of mindset to spread for the camera.” She pointed to a flirty-looking redhead. “Slap implants in her and she’d have no trouble getting work if she wanted it. Make a great girlfriend for you, huh?”

And then it hit me. Kandi Moone wasn’t just Katherine Moon transformed into a porn star. She wasn’t uncle Hank’s new girlfriend. She was mine. She was last year’s birthday gift. This year Uncle Hank set me up with a team of dating experts because he figured I wasn’t into the same sort of women he was.

Kari really was good at psychology. “Let’s test that theory.” I looked the flirty, red super-hottie up in the index by distance and position, the command line was totally the way to go, loaded her and typed,

Subject has implants.

Kari laughed. “Siiiid! We’re talking porn star material here! Go big or go home!”

I amended the command.

Subject has full, jutting double D implants.

I smiled at her, catching her eye. She looked back and gave a wink in response. She was so getting fucked. I hit enter. Nothing happened.

“You need to learn to touch type,” said Kari, tapping the screen with a pink-painted nail. The red-head wasn’t the only girl getting fucked. I wanted those nails digging into my back as Kari howled my name and squirted onto my cock. Then I actually paid some attention.

I probably looked like a moron staring back and forth between Kari, the monitor, and the still-flat redhead. Kari burst out laughing and pointed me in the right direction just in time to see the main event. Two girls to the redhead’s left, a server gasped as her tray toppled, the drinks knocked flying by her blouse as it blew open propelled by a wicked-big, jutting fake rack.

Teach me not to look first. The spinning girl wasn’t even a redhead. Whoops. Awesome wavy curls, though. The things I could do with her... I would. I smiled at her.

Subject is a redhead.

And now she was. She stared down at the newly expanded tits thrusting sag-free from her ribcage, then she looked around, stunned. Her lips mouthed, “What the fuck?” Hair swished in front of her. She grabbed it and repeated, this time loud enough, for me to hear.

Subject’s hair runs down to her ass.

Flame-red hair dropped like a waterfall down her back. “What the hell?” She looked hot trying to cover her huge new tits with her tiny hands, her head snapping back and forth looking for something, anything, to explain what had happened.

The explanation was simple. I’d forgotten to click Retroactive Reality back on after showing off for Kari. Easy fix. I clicked it and updated the new red-head’s thinking.

Subject loves the look too much to care why her tits and hair grew.

She fluffed up her hair and posed. Hair streamed out behind her and her tits jutted forward partially supported by her hands. “Fuck! I look awesome!

The couple she’d been serving when her tits exploded her top stared in amazement. I selected them and gave them a distraction. The girl moaned, shot to her feet, grabbed her guy, and guided him to the men’s room, her tits swelling up like balloons and pushing the top of her little black dress down and out of their way.

“OK,” said Kari. “Time for the second requirement: Make her a slut.”

I switched subjects back to my red-headed exhibitionist.

Subject has the mindset of a horny porn star and wants to give user a blow job.

Kari howled with laughter, her eyes flashing with an almost sexual pleasure.

“Want me to make her bi?” I asked.

Kari nodded her head, giggling as I typed it in. “Do it! Not for me, though. I’m sure we can find someone—”

The server’s head swung toward and locked on me like I was magnetic north. She smiled and started walking over toward my booth. She strutted up the stairs separating the sections, never once taking her eyes off me until one of the other servers grabbed her arm.

“Rebecca! Jeeze, put your top back on. No one wants to see—” Her eyes bugged out as Rebecca posed to show off her fabulous new assets. “What the hell did you do to yourself?”

“—we can make interested,” Kari finished, her grin predatory.

While Rebecca shook the other server loose, I looked and confirmed I had the right girl subject this time. Amy Peters. Both the screen and reality pegged her as a super slender blonde with a classically Persian face and soft brown eyes.

“Love the legs. Dancer for sure. I think we’ve found another great test case.”

I, and my achingly erect cock, had to agree. Stripper material for sure.

Subject is a bisexual nympho stripper.

A strange expression crossed over Amy’s face and quickly transformed to one of pleasure. Her posture shifted from server to seductress. She used her tight uniform to emphasize her taut body, unbuttoning blouse buttons down past her breasts to invite glimpse into the rounded, dark hills beneath. “Fuhhhhhk! Those look awesome! I’d kill to have a rack like that...”

“Do it,” prompted Kari, looking even more aroused than the stripperized waitress.

Subject’s tits match those of Rebecca Moore.

With a whump of banished air, the released buttons were all that saved her top from the sort of detonation that had destroyed Rebecca’s. Amy’s tits filled her top utterly, crushed together into the sort of dream cleavage you only see in tittie flicks and totally out of proportion with her slim body. Her nipples barely avoided the sort of exposure almost half of her areolas now enjoyed. “But that doesn’t mean I’m letting you work my tables.”

“I’m not poaching, Amy,” Rebecca looked Amy over appreciatively and licked her lips. “See that guy over there? I’m going to suck his cock!”

Amy looked me over. I smiled back, already typing. “Him? C’mon! We can do—”

I wasn’t taking any of that.

Subject is incredibly horny and finds user extremely attractive.

“—Ooooooooo!” Her eyes did loop-de-loops inside their sockets as her thinking reconfigured and lust stampeded through her body. Her nipples hardened, lengthening, thickening, and shoving her scandalously revealing top out of their way. Amy reached up and pinched them, cooing in pleasure.

“What?” asked Rebecca.

“I was going to say we could do a lot better, but fuuuuuhck!” She looked me over again, sucked on her index finger suggestively, and giggled. “Butt fuck.... I know what I’d do with him. You’re selling yourself short with a BJ, you silly slut.” Amy groped Rebecca’s tits and teased her into a deep, open-mouthed kiss.

“Ahhh....” They broke off quickly staring at each other and panting. “He’s nothing special. I just think he’s got a nice dick I’d like to try out.”

load Rebecca Thomas.

Subject feels a physical attraction to user that is normally reserved for her sexual partners, only an order of magnitude stronger.

Rebecca gasped as she looked at me. She didn’t do the full-on eyeball flip like Amy had, but she did go cross-eyed for a moment. She flushed right down to her bare breasts and her nipples distended, swelling up to a knuckle’s worth of thumb in size. “You’re right, Amy. I think he could be a lot more fun. A lot!

“Yum, huh?” Amy gazed as she approached, drinking me in like a favoured treat.

“Seriously!” The other busty server had liquid lust tricking down the inside of her thighs as she walked the few remaining steps to my table. “I’m going to ride him until I fuckin’ scream like that bimbo from the men’s room.”

Kari looked beside herself with arousal, squeezing a breast. Her squirming had worked her skirt up around her waist and she took advantage, massaging her pussy through her dripping panties. “They are such sluts! Omigod, we made them total sluts!”

Amy looked Kari over, acknowledging her and probably marking her as a future candidate for seduction. I made a gesture of offering. “Go ahead.”

Amy grinned. “You serious?”

“Sure. I’m going to be busy getting a blowjob for a while so you two might as well have some fun.” I smiled at Rebecca.

She winked back, eyes sparkling and asked Craig to move so she could get under the table at my cock, still out and sticky from Tasanee but already stiffening in preparation. Craig obliged, taking time to admire her tits up close as he did.

“I don’t normally...” said Amy, hesitating. “But she’s awful cute!”

“Oh my god!” blurted Rebecca. “Amy! Look! He’s fuckin’ huge!”

I smiled, but had to put her on hold. I was almost done setting up Kari’s first girl-on-girl encounter.

load Amy Peters

At first Kari laughed as Amy crawled under the table beside Rebecca, but that choked off when Amy started in on Kari. “Hey!”

“Wait! What? What are you doing?” She looked more excited than frightened even as she tried to clamp her legs together to lock Amy out. Amy had better leverage. Her hands on Kari’s knees, she easily pried the blonde open and slipped between. The bisexual server leaned forward and licked up the outside of her customer’s wet panties. “Sssstop! Stop that!”

“I am sooooooo going to enjoy this,” moaned Rebecca, wiping me down with a bar cloth.

I typed away and Kari struggled. She pushed against Amy’s forehead, forcing her back. Rebecca wasn’t making it easy on me, either. Her wipe-down shifted gears from sanitary to sexual, intermixed with kisses and licks. She let out an “Uhhhhn!” of surprise, then, “You taste soooo good!”

I had to ignore her. I had to, but she made it soooooo hard!

Mmmmmmmm! This is gonna be sooooo gooood!”

Subject’s oral sex and foreplay skills are such that she can drive even the most reluctant participants to intense, earth shattering ecstasy.

“Sid! Make her stop!” I didn’t. Instead I watched Kari’s face to see what would happen when I typed the next command.

Load Kari Krijek

“No! Don’t you dare!” Moving like lightning, she let go of Amy and grabbed my hand to stop me from hitting enter. I didn’t mind. That hadn’t been my goal. “Don’t you—Ooooooooo!” Her head lolled over to the side and her eyes flickered shut. Her body began to quake as Amy went to work on the already horny girl, her lips, tongue and fingers evaporating all Kari’s capacity for thought.

“That’s better,” said Amy as Kari stopped struggling and instead wound her fingers into Amy’s brown-streaked-blonde hair.

“Are you done playing around?” asked Rebecca. She had a firm grip on my rampant erection, not to mention a bit of trouble pulling the tip down toward her mouth. “I so totally wanna taste this, but it’s no good if you’re too distracted to enjoy it!”

“Why’d you wait?” I asked the newly-minted porn star.

“What? And waste this? I want all of your attention! A girl only gets a treat like this once in a lifetime... Unless... you’re not seeing anyone. Are you? Not that it matters. I’d do this even if you were married. Fuck, you are sooooo hot!” She giggled. “Don’t know why I’m swearing so much. Or how my tits got so big, but I don’t care!”

My cock slid into her mouth. She was sensational. She moved with excruciating slowness, doing her best to drag the affair out for an unseen camera. When I finally reached the back of her throat, I groaned. I felt her smile. She pulled back up to the tip and gave it a kiss.

“How was that?”

My hands had her back to work in an instant. Her giggle rippled down my shaft and up my spine, setting off fireworks.

Kari said it best. “Uh! Uh! Oh fuck! Oh god! Please! Please more! Uh!”

I quickly forgot about Steph and Tasanee because Rebecca, blessed with two times the immense pleasure her slutty new self got from sucking the cock of someone she wanted more than anyone she’d ever met, began to shudder and moan.

“Want you to take me,” she said between teasing strikes on my ready-to-pop cock. “Take me like that chick in the men’s room. That was you right? That had to be you. No one else could make a girl feel so... So...” She lost it, moaned and dove back into her work, all control gone. She just needed to make me cum. Needed to finish the blowjob so she could move on to what she really wanted. Really needed. And the whole time, she played to the camera.

My hips worked counter to her mouth, driven by her passion. She worked me like a jackhammer, and in no time at all I finally burst and filled her with cum. And more cum. She spat it all back out with the scream of, “Fuuuuuuuuuuck!

Rebecca bent backward, shaking and shuddering as cum rained down onto her. Amy looked over at her, bucking and thrashing, and said, “Not bad! Mine squirted, too.”

Kari looked comatose except for the unconscious twitches shaking her body. She’d burst like a dynamited dam, drenching her thighs, the seat, and Amy. I groaned. My not-yet flaccid cock jerked and stiffened right back up again. Amy pushed Rebecca out of the way and over onto her side.

“So good... So good...” moaned my sensational new porn star, twitching and shuddering on the floor.

Amy nestled in between my legs. Her fantastic fake tits surrounded a large portion of my cock and squeezed, stroking up and down. Amy bowed her head and her lips sucked and her tongue tickled. The next thing I remembered, my cock was squirting in Amy as she rode me with Rebecca between us, screaming and shouting as Amy’s cunnilingus skills took her over the edge.

Kari smiled at me, one hand working between her thighs and the other typing on my laptop. I was horrified for about a second, then the friction of the slow, steady rocking of Amy’s body atop mine, hips rising and dropping and working in circles, reignited my immediate interest in pussy.

“My turn,” said Kari. She gave the keyboard a rapid fire burst and slapped enter with glee. Amy’s eyes sort of switched off. I can’t describe it better than that. She quivered and stood rising off me, moaning.

“No... No... Cock. Need cock....”

Amy shook her head, wavered, moaned, then dove on Jim, kissing him frantically and tearing into his clothes and begging for his cock. Rebecca showed a little more class. She put her hands on the table and bent slightly, presenting her wet pussy to Craig, She looked over her shoulder at him, smiled, and said, “I want you. Fuck me.”

Craig’s jaw dropped. He looked at me and Kari as if for permission, then back at the ass swaying back and forth in front of him and missing Kari nodding her assent. Two hands dropped onto his shoulders from behind. He looked up into a pair of giant boobs.

“Go for it,” said Stephanie, all made up and finally back from the lady’s room. “She’s hot.” She met my eye and gave me a hungry smile. “Thanks for helping me sort things out.”

“Fuck her, Craig,” said Kari, a massive smile on her horny face. “You know you want to.”

Craig’s hands went to his belt.

I reached for the laptop, but Kari spun her seat away and continued typing on her lap, rattling off another two quick instructions.