The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

Stop! Hammer time!: Kari Krijek

I smiled, knowing what was coming because I’d typed it in and could read it off of the screen. Craig’s jeans tented enormously for a moment before and his zipper popped and a huge, hard cock leapt out. I do a pretty good penis, if you don’t mind my saying. Ego’s a good thing, in limits.

That didn’t make it feel any less weird. I’d just made Craig’s dick huge, absolutely massive, but I remembered it always being that big. It had always been that big, despite intellectually knowing that it hadn’t. Without the reminder glowing on Sid’s monitor, I’d never have thought any differently.

So cool.

“What do you think, Jen?” I asked the budding porn star. She shuddered and pushed herself backward, teasing her pussy on the swollen tip of Craig’s obviously enhanced shaft. She moved slowly, seductively, and positioned herself over my boyfriend, holding to allow a photographer to get a perfect shot.

“Jen?” asked Sid, raising an eyebrow.

“Anything you can do,” I grinned at him, my fingers prepping for Amy to take another taste of my pussy. “I can do better. Got tired of typing.... Uhhhh.... Whatever her name was over and over.”

I slid my hand up my thigh to give myself a feel. Hairless. She’d like that. I had a feeling I’d like that, too. Fuck, probably all the girls here would. I made sure of that by scrolling back in the list of Sid’s commands and reloading all the ladies in the club.

Subjects have no leg, under-arm, or pubic hair, nor do they grow any. They especially love the lack of pubic hair. It sexually arouses and pleases them to be so slutty. They all love being sluts.

I felt myself up. It felt so good to have a bald pussy. So hot. It made me wet just thinking about it. My fingers worked in and out, in and out. I just couldn’t get enough. I loved the sensation. The... the... Aw crap. I was a woman in the club, too.

And I loooooove being slutty.

“Hey!” shouted a guy three tables away, distracting me from my self-pleasuring. “Can we get the waitress for a few minutes here? I want a fucking drink!”

“I need a drink, too,” said Stephanie, dropping into the seat between me and Sid. She leaned over and started sucking his cock. Just like me and everyone else, she now loved being slutty.

“Kari?” moaned Sid.

“I’ll take care of it.” I laughed and typed new instructions for my pet stripper. “This is too easy! Amy! Go. Take care of your customers.”

The slutty blonde stiffened and got off of Jim, letting go of his erection reluctantly. She pouted. “See you later?” she asked.

Jim gave her a glassy-eyed gaze and nodded stupidly. Amy dropped to her knees, quickly and completely swallowing Jim’s dick. I added an inch to its already prodigious length and girth and watched Amy’s cheeks pull into a smile. She probably thought she was doing it. Bitch. Still, it took her maybe five seconds before she hopped back to her feet, cum dripping from her lips and oozing out of Jim’s nine inch meat popsicle in a trickling white stream.

He looked like such a lovely sex toy. I couldn’t for the life of me remember why I broke up with him. Oh yeah. I read the text on the screen. I’d just given him the big dick. So confusing. So fun.

“Bye!” Amy waved at us as she made her best attempt at closing up her top one-handed. It was doomed to fail. She couldn’t cover up properly even with both hands.

I had a giggle-fit watching. “Awwwww. Poor widdle Jim. No pussy for you.” I had a really cool idea. Really, really cool. Steph and Jim. I licked my lips. First she should finish Sid. I liked Sid. Liked him a lot.

I typed. Steph’s eyes widened as her brain filled with everything she needed to know about orally pleasuring men. New muscle memory she had been working on since forever took over her lips and tongue and mouth. She relaxed, languor filling her as she really got into it and did what the bikini-modelling slut loved better than almost anything. Now at least.

A few more characters of command altered her and a pair of tits that would really help her website—whether her top came off or not—hung from her ribs, swaying as she worked Sid to overload. A nice honey-brown frame of hair accentuated her sexy face, making the now-pale blue eyes staring up at Sid really stand out. Not that he noticed.

Sid moaned and fucked her face. She fucked back. He exploded. Steph gulped down his seed like an addict. Her head snapped up out of his lap, whipping her hair back, and moaned low and long. She looked so hot with her skirt up around her waist and her hands working her bald pussy as she came, gurgling Sid’s cum.

Oooooo! I loved that term: Bald pussy. So sexy. So slutty. I was so slutty.

I reloaded my profile and studied my body for a while. I was hot. My smooth pussy especially. I needed bigger tits to really be slutty. Probably not to the extent of Steph’s lovely and bouncy Double Fs, but I didn’t want to be that much of a sex-crazed boy-toy. I grabbed the slider bar for boobs and moved it over a notch. My avatar looked scorching with C-cups on her chest. I hit send.

Nothing happened. I looked at the rotating me. Still C-cups, not the big, slutty D-cups I wanted. I moved the slider again and hit send. Maybe it would take this time.

Fuck. Nothing. I wriggled in my seat, so frustrated I was having trouble breathing. I moved the slider over three bars, inflating my plain-old D-cups to super sexy, totally slutty G torpedoes. My avatar looked like an Internet tittie model with the giant orbs jutting from her chest. Well, I’d always wanted bigger boobs... No I hadn’t. Well I had, because I’d always loved looking slutty, but that was after I changed everyone in the club to be a slut.

Anyway, I love being slutty now, and like I told Sid, go big or go home.

I went big. I could tell because my bra snapped in the middle and fell away. I looked great! Super slutty! A living sex-toy. I had tits. My angora sweater pulled almost transparently tight over them, ready to burst. And that was the only clue I had that I’d changed anything. Using the GUI didn’t leave me any hints.

That was kind of stupid. Seriously, I could have started at an A-cup for all I knew. I couldn’t remember Jen’s old name, my original cup size, or any of the other changes I’d made, and for some reason that made me super horny. But how were you supposed to know it worked?

By the dazed stares of the guys I guessed. Like Sid. His eyes popped out of his skull as I ran my hands over by big new titties. I smiled at him and made sure I got what I wanted. And so did everyone else.