The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Winning Collar

Doll Tits

* * *

The brainwashed slave known in private as Doll Tits sat quietly in the back of the limo. The time had come for her biannual appointment with The Curator, the man who had kidnapped, brainwashed, and sold the middle aged slave to her husband and master. The Curator took special care of his brainwashed girls, having moved on from the original project a few years before to begin the process of branching out their operations across the country and, eventually, the world. He expected their owners to return the girls to him twice a year for inspection, maintenance, and any requested upgrades. Doll Tits had been sent earlier in the day to travel across the country to see the man who, in essence, created her. Without question or hesitation, she had obeyed the directive. When her Master commanded the slave, she obeyed without question or concern for herself.

Before she became Doll Tits, Sarah Roberts had been a widowed 36 year old who taught sixth grade in a middle school somewhere on the east coast. She had been a successful teacher and lived a happy life despite her unfortunate divorce and had been even named teacher of the year a few years back. One night, while returning to her car after a fairly dull date, two men had grabbed her and stuffed her into a windowless truck. Sarah never noticed the blank, empty, expressions on the men, who would later confess to her kidnapping and serve long jail terms. Inside, she was drugged and hooked up to a brainwashing chair that would begin the process of altering Sarah into Doll Tits.

Sarah had been seen on a dating website for checking out potential millionaires by the man she now devoted her life to serving. She had joined the website as a joke, a put on by her sister, whose dead eyes, hidden behind sunglasses, now drove the limo for her Master as well, having been kidnapped and programmed to fake her own disappearance months later, and had been chatted up by Master. He had found her to be quite pretty and wished to, without coercion, get to know her.

Sarah wrote back to him once, but then laughed off his advances and promises of wealth and luxury and closed her account after mocking his frivolities. Two weeks later, she was in a van beginning the process of being turned into his ideal trophy wife.

Sarah became Doll Tits through extensive surgery, brainwashing, and exhaustive reprogramming. Her breasts were augmented to an impressive pair of E cups and her body, which had gotten out of shape after her husband died, toned and tanned to perfection. Her entire purpose in life was reprogrammed and the widow’s concerns, beliefs, and values were erased and replaced with new ones.

What The Curator’s specialty was, however, was taking the girl’s mind and turning her into the docile wife her new husband would want. fter the surgery all slaves receive to be “chipped,” her intelligence was slowed down to make her simple and passive. This weakness was brainwashed into her over the three week process to completely reorient her life to her new Master. After all, she now understood, females were born weaker mentally. It made sense for them to in the control of a smarter male.

Not only that, Sarah came to understand, but she should share the views of her husband, after their brief, but passionate, romance, as well. She would be taking his name and becoming his wife, which meant she would conform to his needs and desires for her. It took a few days in a special brainwashing tube for these ideals to stick, but eventually Sarah came to understand her place. Once chipped, it was just a matter of formally loading the views into her mind.

Which is where Sarah stopped and Doll Tits began. Sure, to the public, she was still Sarah, but mostly Mrs. Chathain, but her her mental self image was that of Doll Tits. Having already had her body sculpted to please, The Curator quietly and calmly continued, with the help of his brainwashed nurses, to tinker with the girl.

Something that was important to Doll Tits’ husband was a high level of idleness in his wife. She should have no interests outside of him and his home. Doll Tits would spend her day working out, tanning, and shopping. The formerly bright girl read nothing but fashion magazines, and only to find things that pleased her husband.

The idle trophy wife learned to dress to please as well. Her previously generic interests in clothing were replaced with a lot of animal prints, leathers, and sky high heels. Long acrylic nails made it difficult to do anything but the most passive activates like looking good, smiling, and always agreeing.

Happiness, something, while artificial, that had been hidden from Sarah for a long time, was finally gained by becoming Doll Tits. About a week into her reprogramming, she finally gave up fighting and submitted to her future as Doll Tits. At her next session, the future slave volunteered for additional training to please her controller. That was all that mattered now.

Doll Tits came out of her three week reprogramming the perfect wife her Master had requested. The Curator used her a few times, raping her holes a few times each, but he bored of the assorted slaves he programmed at his underground lair. His nurses, the red-haired Laci, brunette Sammi, and blond Josie, kept his attention enough, having been hand picked, so his

attention never dallied too long on any particular girl sent to him.

As the limo carrying Doll Tits came to a stop in front of a hotel, the limo’s driver remained in place. Sarah’s sister had been kidnapped and brainwashed a few months after Sarah. The pretty blond was turned into their Master’s devoted servant, working as his mansion’s third floor maid and personal driver. The utterly will-less slave existed to please her Master in all things. The idea that Doll Tits was her sister was something she only vaguely understood anymore.

Doll Tits got out of the limo without acknowledging the driver. Any ideas of bond with other women had been wiped from the slave; other women, unless they helped her serve Master, did not matter. Black pumps clicked across the pavement as she walked into the hotel, her purple streaked animal print miniskirt and blouse drawing a lot of attention. Doll Tits ignored this attention and went to the 47th floor and found a room that was brainwashed into her little girlie mind.

A swipe card came out of her purse and she entered the room. Inside, two men waited with a collar and leash. Doll Tits snapped to attention, beautiful eyes empty of life as the collar was attached to her neck. “Follow me,” commanded one of the men. Doll Tits did not speak; obedience came before speaking. She swayed besides the men, following their gentle leash tugs.

Where there should have been a large closet, the doors opened to find an elevator. Feeling a tug at her collar, Doll Tits stepped into the elevator and waited passively, eyes distant and unfocused, as it descended under the hotel. At the bottom, the doors opened and she followed the men to another waiting limo, this one staffed by another brainwashed girl. The limo driver, dressed in a leather mini skirt, pumps, and a cut off turtleneck, opened the door for Doll Tits, whose blank expression mirrored the driver’s own.

Their drive was long, but neither really noticed. Doll Tits was deep in trance, an automaton waiting to be turned back on. When they arrived, both forgot the existence of the other. The Curator liked it better that way.

Doll Tits did not remember ever being here, but she seemed to know the way through the mansion. Along the way, she encountered a few maids but did not acknowledge them. Other females did not matter. Her pumps echoed through the mansion.

At her destination, Laci waited in a pink latex nurse uniform. The red haired, teased high, nurse led Doll Tits to a large chair, which the slave happily sat down in. “Laci will begin the diagnostic.” The nurse chirped in a high pitched voice.

A moment later, Doll Tits froze in place as information was downloaded from her. A few minutes later, new programming was added. She was to meet with The Curator. Doll Tits stood up and stripped down to nothing but her high heels. Stepping past Laci, she left the room and headed down the hall towards her destination.

THE END