The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WIRELESS PUPPETS

Part I — Introduction

The story you are about to read is a sequel to an earlier one I wrote titled BLUE AND GOLD. While this one can stand on its own as a narrative, the reader may enhance the appreciation of it by reading the previous story first. Either way I want to thank you for spending your valuable time with it. I hope you enjoy it.

Part II — Conditioning and Training

The boy’s body lay unconscious on the CyberDoc’s platform as it slowly descended into the surgical compartment. During the van ride of the previous night I’d stripped him of his street clothing and he now lay exposed in all his glory: dressed in his famous blue tights and leotard, red Lycra briefs and skin-tight calf hugging red boots. I thought his outfit so striking and erotic that I’d fashioned a yellow and green one for myself out of the same material. Three years of study and observation had started with an adolescent crush and flowered into a deep abiding love and affection for him. He was going to be mine no matter how long it took.

Shavings of a green mineral illuminated the interior of the CyberDoc’s surgical compartment with its radiation, keeping the powerful boy sedated and pliable enough for the machine to perform its wonders upon his flesh. The lid closed and cybernetic surgery initiated. I’d been forbidden from executing this process upon the humans of Earth, but since neither of us was human or indigenous to the planet the policy didn’t apply. My mentula extruded itself from my mouth dripping with the anticipation of penetrating him. My penis swelled with desire. Naked as the day I was born I padded across the medical section and entered my own CyberDoc unit. If the boy was going to be mine I had to have a key to unlock his mind and body first. The manipulators had to be installed in me just as similar devices were being implanted in him. I lay down on the icy slab and watched the lid close over me as CyberDoc inserted tubes into my nose. Anesthetic gas filled my lungs and I slept.

My society had adjudicated me to be irreconcilably perverse and had banished me to a lonely communications relay outpost on a binary planet system in the boon docks of space. Earth and its large natural satellite were unique in our jurisdiction and my post, actually a jail cell without bars, had been built in isolated mountainous terrain so as to escape detection of their primitive instruments. But on the day I monitored a radio broadcast about a flying boy my intolerable loneliness ended. The news hit me like an errant meteor and I instantly became obsessed with him and his abilities. I wanted him. God help me I wanted him.

Plans to seize the boy and to condition him to the point where my mentula could enter him and enable a psychic displacement of our minds and bodies began at once, but as they say on my home world ‘you can’t bake bread in a minute’. It took me more than three years to gather suitable data about him and by the time I could begin the process he was already a young man of eighteen summers. His move to a distant city to further his education delayed me an additional two months, but in the end I succeeded in capturing him on the first attempt. What a day! What a day!

Our medical procedures had begun in the middle of the night with several hours required for their completion. Daylight was streaming into the large window of the training facility when CyberDoc opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was the figure of a handsome young man reflected in a full-length mirror at the opposite end of the room. The mirror image was me and I couldn’t move a muscle.

CyberDoc had dressed me in yellow tights and a leotard of the same color. The costume I wore was accessorized with stretchy green briefs and a pair of green boots that were so tight the lines of my ankles and Achilles tendon was outlined in bold relief. I stood tall on dancer’s legs with a green cape flapping in a light breeze that blew in through a large window nearby. A thin silver crown of composite metal circled my brow. My reflection revealed that the crown connected to two fibrous cables that CyberDoc had recently drilled into my skull—one behind each ear. Their purpose was to connect the functions of my brain and body directly to the medical computer as well as the boy in blue tights. A bulge in my green briefs betrayed my approval of the sight. Hot damn I looked good!

I was awake, but CyberDoc would retain absolute control of my body until it determined I had sufficiently recovered from surgery and the calibration of our implants. A medical droid rolled across the floor and extended a tube toward my mouth, which opened automatically like some kind of remote controlled garage door. The tube inserted itself into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged involuntarily as it began pumping meds and nutrients into my body.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw another figure approaching. CyberDoc had finished its surgery on the boy in blue tights and was now manipulating his body just as it controlled mine. His piercing blue eyes were open, but a blank stare revealed he was still deeply asleep. A steel collar had been fastened around his neck and one end of a plastic tube had been threaded into his nose. A similar tube had been inserted into my nose too. Both would later be used to dispense various gases into our lungs that would affect our behavior. The other end of the tubes disappeared into the neckline of our leotards. The lad’s body walked in graceful measured steps guided by the invisible commands of the same machine that held me motionless. All his lights were on, but nobody was home.

I gaped in fascinated appreciation of his form. The boy was magnificent in his striking blue tights and leotard even under the remote controlled influence of the computer. His skin-tight red boots almost seemed to glide across the floor. Red briefs outlined his flaccid package, though I doubt he intended that much to show. CyberDoc walked his body across the room and made it stand in front of the mirror next to me. The droid opened his mouth as it had done to me and shoved a tube down his throat. Still asleep he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. An urge to fill my lungs with air came over me—issued no doubt by the computer that wanted to put me to sleep. I tried to resist it because I didn’t want to take a nap, but it was a waste of effort. My body dutifully obeyed the computer’s silent command and I inhaled deeply. CyberDoc closed my eyes and in a moment my beloved boy in blue and I were asleep.

It took a while for our physical recovery and implant calibrations to be completed and the medical computer monitored and controlled every minute of it. It was unsettling to watch my arms and legs flail through callisthenic exercises without any effort or direction on my part. On a few occasions I tested the limits of the computer’s control of my body. I fought like hell to stop the movement of my limbs or to start them when I was held immobile. Nothing I tried could wrest control of the machine over me. Until the machine decided we had completed our individual training and conditioning, I and my friend in blue tights would be forced to walk and dance like a pair of wireless puppets. My exception was that I was awake most of the time. CyberDoc usually kept our guest in a half dazed condition. When our bodies weren’t being exercised by the computer, it usually made us stand in a military pose in front of the mirror: legs together, arms at our sides and eyes forward. I struggled against that too, but it was useless.

One day the manipulations of CyberDoc brought me out of a deep sleep and opened my eyes. As it held me in a standing pose, the machine whispered to my mind that I was about to participate in a scheduled calibration of the steel collar it had fastened around the neck of our blue boy. His new collar had the capacity to be remotely controlled either by the computer or by myself. Bits of the green mineral that could weaken him were embedded in it at regular intervals so as to allow his exposure to be adjusted. The device allowed strength to flow into his body or to be instantly drained from it. Calibrations began when the computer turned our bodies away from our pose in front of the mirror and walked us to the center of the room. My green briefs surged over a new erection. I didn’t know what was going to happen, but the anticipation of it turned me on.

I watched CyberDoc bring my boy in blue tights from full sleep into a conscious condition. It released him to autonomous operation and he staggered a couple of steps under his own power confused about where he was and what was happening to him. CyberDoc made me take a step toward him. It extended my hand to grasp his arm for support. He turned to face me and asked who I was and what I was doing to him. I couldn’t answer him. God knows I wanted to, but CyberDoc had locked my jaw. The machine made me release him and he staggered backwards away from me. The lad obviously thought I was responsible for the things that were happening to him. Indirectly I was, but he had no way of knowing at what level I was involved. My body stood before him unable to move or speak.

I could see our figures reflected in the mirror across the room and when the crown around my head began to change colors it caught my eye. The other boy saw it too and looked at me strangely. There was nothing I could do to reassure him, much as I wanted to. I was as much a puppet as he was at that point. We were both about to be taught a few lessons.

I felt a pressure in my head and an urging from the computer as it spoke directly to my mind. It showed me how to open the exposure on the boy’s collar. Knowing it would cause him pain and weakness and admiring him as I did, I hesitated. CyberDoc repeated the instruction with an urgent reminder of our goals. I obliged. I turned something in my mind and the green mineral shone brightly on the boy’s collar. Totally robbed of strength, he gasped in pain and instantly collapsed onto the floor like a popped balloon. He lay there in a fetal position gasping for air. His blue leotard outlined his ribs and abs as he struggled to draw air into his lungs. His legs twitched in spasms of pain. God, he had nice legs.

He lay helplessly on the floor and watched a pair of yellow tights and green boots approach him. My body, still controlled by CyberDoc, stood over him for a moment and then knelt next to him. The machine extended my hand and ran my fingers through his hair. It spoke with my voice through my lips and told him he belonged to me. “Your body is mine and your mind is mine. Soon I will enter you and possess all that is now yours.”

I struggled against the computer’s influence over my muscles, but it was futile. It forced me to lean close and whisper in the boy’s ear. “I will have what is yours, but I am not a thief. You shall have what is mine and we will have one another.”

I pitied the poor lad lying there in so much pain and I wanted to stay by his side, but I suddenly felt my body impelled to arise. I wanted to stay there and struggled against the impulse, but it was too strong. I couldn’t fight it. I had to do it and CyberDoc forced my body to stand at attention like a good little cyber-puppet. Then it shut off his collar.

Strength gradually returned to his body and my lad painfully stood to his feet. “What are you talking about? Why are you doing this to me? What do you want from me?”

CyberDoc spoke to him through my mouth again, “You have been conditioned in basic ways to respond to my commands through the remote stimulators embedded in your skull behind each of your ears. Those methods and means will be adjusted to improve your training until your own will is so diluted you will no longer know the difference between you and I. When that point is reached I will take you.”

The boy turned to look at his reflection in the mirror. His hand reached up and touched one of the things protruding from his skull and a frown appeared on his forehead. As part of my own training, CyberDoc showed me how to force him to inhale the hypnotic gas through the tube in his lungs. I made him do it.

The look on his face changed almost at once. He relaxed and dropped his arm. Using my limited knowledge of his control function I made him turn to face me, but the interface feedback loop embedded in my skull revealed that the boy thought it was his own idea to turn around. That was the beauty of it—the poor kid had no idea what was happening to him.

Because of the interface devices in our skulls, I knew his thoughts and feelings almost as quickly as they occurred to him. The boy believed he was acting on his own when in fact every movement of his body was being manipulated and regulated. He had no idea that every thought in his mind was being carefully tuned like a fine orchestral instrument. It was an incredible revelation and a powerful sensation. CyberDoc advised me to force him to take another deep breath. I made him fill his lungs and waited for the gas to hit his brain. He smiled at me and I knew that a desire to please me surged within him.

CyberDoc determined that it was time to explain a few things and as it spoke through me it told him how the collar was conditioning him. It explained that eventually the device would be removed. His red briefs stretched over a computer generated erection that he thought was his own and under the machine’s influence he knelt with one knee upon the floor. My implants gave me a window into his soul and I watched in amazement as it manipulated his emotions as easily as it had maneuvered our bodies. He was becoming a puppet on the inside too. Evidence of the computers success was his reaction to the stimulation he was receiving—a growing wet spot between his legs. The combination of the green mineral and the gas was succeeding. His emotions and will power were eroding rapidly, becoming ever more pliable under our influence.

The boy bowed at the waist and told me that he loved me with all his heart and that he felt honored and privileged to serve me in any way I saw fit. CyberDoc had made him say the words just as it had made me speak, but the boy didn’t know the machine was doing it. He thought the words were his own and the hypnotic gas reinforced the experience. He looked at me with real tears in his adoring eyes and I knew that his heart was breaking into little confused pieces. The love he felt for me was sincere, but he had no idea why. He would do anything I asked of him and both of us knew it. A prominent bulge arose in my own Lycra briefs. He saw it and knew that I loved him too.

It wasn’t enough for CyberDoc, though. I’d only begun to understand how to operate the lad’s body and the machine determined I had more to learn. I watched as it made him stand up. He tried to say something, but CyberDoc wouldn’t allow it. The thing walked his body back to its original position in front of the mirror where it closed his eyes in sleep. I loved watching his movements and I didn’t care who or what was behind it. He was gorgeous.

Controlled by the computer, my own body followed him until it stood beside him as it had minutes before. I admired the reflection of his costume and his lean muscular build in the mirror as the computer whispered instructions to my mind. It told me the experience had only affected him at a superficial level and that his resistance had to be stripped away one level at a time like the layers of an onion. It told me more training was required on my part too and then it closed the shutters of my eyes.

The conditioning and training process repeated as before. Once again CyberDoc awakened our bodies and turned us away from our pose in front of the mirror. It made us walk to the center of the room where it repeated the entire scenario we’d experienced before, except that both of us were forced to act and react without any ability to alter the previous pattern. CyberDoc had recorded the first incident and forced us to replay it like wireless puppets on automatic instant replay. The boy in blue broke down again, admitted his deep love for me again, and with tears gushing out of his eyes he again assured me he’d do anything I asked of him. One more layer of resistance in him had died and one more lesson in operating his limbs had been passed to me. Our bodies responded to their cybernetic commands and walked like clockwork automatons back to our positions before the mirror where we assumed our military poses once more. We both stood in front of it for a while clad in our skin-tight Lycra costumes looking like the most adorable department store mannequins you ever saw until the computer shut us down in sleep.

When I had been sentenced to life-time banishment on Earth, the Articles of Commitment that legally justified my eviction from society stipulated that I was never again to use my mentula on any member of my species or on any human of Earth. There was a good reason for that, a sexual reason.

Most intelligent races consist of two primary genders: male and female. Except for us most of them are equally equipped for mating. My species has three sexes. The male impregnates the female who delivers her offspring into the waiting arms of a third sex that nurtures and raises the newborn into adulthood. Females of my species loathe and detest the males. Except for the male mentula, it wouldn’t be possible for a male to use his penis to impregnate a female at all.

On earth there are several species of animals that devour their mates. The Black Widow spider will eat her male consort, the male praying mantis gets his head bitten off after he’s done the deed, the male quoll of Australia will often murder every female the mammal tries to copulate with, and the male southern elephant seal often tries to crush its mate in its jaws during the mating ritual. Human pairs can be nearly as destructive, sometimes even resorting to murder to break their oaths toward one another. On my home world the male would never get started with mating or escape with his life unless he used his mentula.

The mentula is used to pacify a female before he can mate with her. When the male is suitably aroused the mentula extrudes from his mouth in the form of a tube dripping with a sweet intoxicant. It’s a lot like getting a hard on with your cock. You really don’t have to think much about the organ itself when your mind is on the person you want to fuck. The male desire to thrust his mentula into the female’s mouth is more powerful than the urge to shove his penis into her vagina. Once the mentula is inside her mouth the female can’t resist sucking on the sweet essence it secretes. The fluid causes her to experience extreme disorientation and completely removes her inhibitions for sex. Many times she can’t even remember performing the act. Humans have invented an artificial drug that pretty much does the same thing. My crime was that I liked to use my mentula on other males. Most of them enjoyed it a lot. One of them didn’t.

Part III — Seduction

It took weeks to seduce the flying boy into a state of total submission. The green mineral was used liberally to weaken him, the hypnotic gas constantly chipped away at his resistance to surrender and CyberDoc worked on both of us to condition his limbs for my manipulation. My ultimate goal throughout was to alter his personality into soft clay that could be molded to my purpose—to willingly allow me to psychically possess his body. His final break down came suddenly and totally. With nothing left to defend himself, even his sub-conscious mind wanted me to have him. My power over him was complete, but my power within him had yet to be consummated.

CyberDoc released its grip on my body and passed control of his to me. The boy stood before the mirror as always: straight and tall, his legs clothed in those incredible blue tights and his arms dangling at his sides. His blue leotard with its famous red and yellow insignia stretched slightly with each breath. I wanted him more than ever and it was time to break down the final barriers to my psychic approach.

His heart was mine and his mental defenses had been completely stripped away, but the situation I really wanted was to inhabit his body and that remained closed to me. His physique was much more powerful than any known intelligent species in our database, certainly more so than the females of my own. CyberDoc recommended a systematic breakdown of his bodily reflexes in a fashion similar to the success we’d had with his mind.

In humans the reflex action bypasses the brain and functions as an additional defense mechanism. The knee when tapped will cause the lower leg to spring upwards. The hand will jerk away from the pain of fire and the eye’s iris will constrict in the presence of bright light. The body of the flying boy had all that as well as a reflexive defense mechanism to prevent psychic intrusion. It would have been much easier to invest myself in a human as they have no natural defense against such an attack, but I’d been forbidden to do that by the Ruling Council upon pain of death. One trans-dimensional species had already succeeded in doing so, but they were beyond our jurisdiction. I had the boy’s mind and his heart in the palm of my hand so to speak, but his body resisted. That too had to be undone before my final goal could be realized.

He was still asleep in front of the mirror where so many episodes of training and conditioning had begun and ended for both of us. I caused his body to levitate about a foot off the floor and made his legs press together. I made the toes of his skin-tight red boots point toward the floor and slowly and gradually allowed him to wake up.

As full consciousness returned to him he recognized his surroundings. He knew who I was even before I allowed him to settle onto the floor. Our interface told me that his mind had cleared and that he suspected something beyond his control had affected his mind and body. I told him that he’d successfully completed the first segment of his training and that he’d done very well. Reviewing the events of the past several months, I told him that the first step was to bring him to my facility against his will and to condition him to captivity. He stood quietly and received the news with grace and affection and seemed to accept everything I told him as absolute truth. When I said that he’d been stripped of any active desire or thought of escape he smiled and told me he never wanted to leave my side anyway.

“I haven’t lost anything worth keeping,” he said. “I’ve gained you. I love you.”

CyberDoc monitored both of us but remained silent. No advice was given to me because none was needed. The boy was responding as programmed down to the bottom of his heart and the surge in his tights. He couldn’t think or feel anything else because he no longer had any alternatives. He’d finally accepted and sincerely believed that he was deeply in love with me. He’d come to the place where he would gladly and willingly do anything I asked of him. In his eyes I was the cutest boy in the world and he loved me with all his heart. He stroked my body and the yellow tights I wore with his eyes and wanted me. I knew that too.

“That’s good to hear,” I told him. “I love you too. So much it hurts sometimes, but it’s time we added something special to our relationship.”

“Are you going to put me to sleep again or is there something I can do to help?”

I relaxed my control of his body and the release caused him to take an unexpected step. He shook his arms and stamped his feet. I’d kept the collar at a moderate level, just enough to remove his powers, but other than that he was his own man again. He leaped and skipped around the room like a yearling calf and then threw himself against me and gave me a hug that nearly broke my back. I felt like shoving my mentula into his face right then, but resisted it with great difficulty. He wet my face with kisses like a lonesome cocker spaniel as I guided him into the medical section.

We approached a long padded table and I asked him to remain where he was. As I began to move around to the opposite side my implants revealed his thoughts. He had a raging boner and he was wondering if his own emotions caused it or if I had made him do it. My own green briefs were stretching pretty well at that point and I turned to expose my erection to him. “Does it really matter anymore?”

“I told you I’m not a thief,” I said. “I’m going to wrap myself in your body the way a man puts on a coat and I’ll let you do the same thing to mine. Our problem is that you are extremely powerful and the conditioning your body requires is difficult. Humans do it easily, but as we both know you are not one of them. You will have to endure new experiences and perhaps be hypnotized a few more times in order to break down your resistance.”

His mind accepted what I said, but his body had its own ideas and it tried to carry him away. The inner conflict between his mind and body was a really strange thing to watch. Every muscle he had began to twitch and jitter as he moved toward the large open window in the mirror room. I could see the effort his muscles made as they stretched and relaxed his Lycra costume. He moved slowly and awkwardly, not because of any restriction I imposed on him, but because of his own reticence. His divided psyche worked against him. Part of him wanted to stay with me and part of him just wanted out. His bodily convulsions continued until he arrived at the window. I was already there.

“Don’t you have feelings for me,” I asked.

Crying like a baby he fell into my arms and tried to kiss me on the mouth. It was too much for me to resist and I released my mentula into his. He gagged a little when I slid it down his throat. He started sucking on my fluids almost at once. All his mental and physical inhibitions dissolved in a moment. I knew my mentula would have an effect on him, but I had no idea his resistance would collapse so quickly and so completely. Absolutely none remained, none at all. It was almost too good to be true. He was mine, right there and right then. I held him in my arms and he was mine.

The boy’s body calmed down and his face assumed a peaceful contented expression a lot like you see on a baby when he sucks his mother’s tit. I knew my mentula still had a disorienting effect on him, but something about the intensity of his devotion and dedication to me allowed him to remain at least partially awake. He knew what was happening to him and he liked it. Desire filled his eyes and he sucked my juices with greater intensity. His penis swelled and a very large wet spot appeared on his briefs. His conditioning had worked better than my wildest dreams. He was really fucking horny!

A glance in the mirror revealed two figures each holding the hand of the other as they returned to the table. A throbbing pinkish-purple umbilical cord stretched from the mouth of one into the mouth of the other. The boy in blue Lycra had a happy innocent expression on his face. There was no doubt that he enjoyed sucking on the thing I had put in his mouth. Both of us had growing wet spots on our briefs too. That particular type of laundry soiling seemed to be happening a lot lately.

We arrived at the table and my blue boy choked a little when I withdrew my mentula from him. He was awake but still a little confused. I put my hands on either side of his face and told him not to be afraid. He smiled and said he wasn’t.

“I’m not of this world either,” I told him. “You must know this by now. No human can do the things we do. I’ve watched you and studied you and loved you from a distance and now we’re together. Very soon we shall share the deepest part of ourselves—our own minds and bodies.”

He still looked a little dazed as his body obeyed CyberDoc’s urge to climb onto the table. It made him stretch his arms and legs out comfortably as a medical drone rolled up to the table.

He was still able to talk a little, “You don’t have to wait any longer. You can take me now if you want to. I’ll let you do it because I love you.”

He paused a moment, sensing the familiar onset of the computer’s control over him. CyberDoc made him take a deep breath. “I think you’re going to put me to slee…..” His eyes closed and the drone began its work.

The computer’s present task was to remove my blue boy’s collar and gas tube. He was mine now and he’d never have to wear those things again. I’d asked CyberDoc to remove my gas tube too. During our months of training and conditioning the machine had developed the ability to use our implants alone to put us to sleep. They would remain attached to our heads as a symbol of our union and a practical method to guarantee continued submission. Despite our initial reservations about being moved around like puppets we’d learned to embrace the experience. There would be plenty of time to explore all the possibilities of wireless puppetry later. Today I was going to fly in a new body.

Finished with the removal of my darling blue boy’s collar and gas tube, the drone rolled toward me. I lost control of my body as CyberDoc made me stand straight and tall. My legs pressed together all by themselves and my arms, unable to move at all, dropped to my sides. A pair of mechanical hands approached my face and if I could have smiled I would have. My lungs responded to an irresistible urge to take a deep breath. The machine closed my eyes and darkness took me.

Part IV — Airborne

The day came when I stretched the sleeves of my blue leotard into the sky. I played tag with a bolt of lightning and escorted a flight of geese as they migrated to their nesting grounds. The wind tugged at my cape and I looked at the earth twenty-thousand feet beneath my blue tights and red boots. I executed a vertical roll and nose-dived back to the building I’d left short hours earlier. Waiting for me there was a smiling young man in a yellow leotard and tights. God, I felt good. So did he. I knew exactly how he felt about me and he knew how I felt about him too. It was great. It really was.

END