The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

High above the firmament, the Son of Morning’s flesh was wrent
Struck by Michael’s flaming sword, a finger fell from Hades’ Lord
The rebel angels all were smote, the fallen digit escaped note
Down to the new formed earth it fell, imbued with the power of heaven and hell
In a barren, sunny spot, the severed finger lay to rot
Chard flesh fell away from bone, as God descended from His throne
Creating plants & fish & fowl, the raven & the spotted owl
One raven found a finger bone, and claimed the trinket for his own
Leaving the flesh to mix with soil. as God pursued Creation’s toil
And when time came for Adam’s birth, God formed him from the tainted earth
And thus the flesh of man was bound to the finger bone the raven found.
Of this, the bird was unaware, and had he known, he wouldn’t care
Not so with the former owner. Indeed, it gave Hell’s Lord a boner!
Satan saw his bone’s potential and knew it would be consequential
Able to mold both flesh and mind of Adam and of all mankind
The wishbone passed through history; Totem of power and mystery
It roams the earth both far and wide, calling out the devil inside
Satan’s minions do their best to see it never comes to rest
The tempting bone slips like a snake, leaving mischief in its wake
Granting every man’s desire and in the end, eternal fire

Wishbone: Good Neighbors

“Thank you for inviting us in,” said Mary’s grandson. “That’s very kind of you.”

His blonde friend sniggered. Barbara blushed. Why on earth had she invited the young hooligans in? It wasn’t kind, it was crazy!

“So, um, what did you want?” she asked.

“Oh, we came here to apologize,” said Charlie.

“Didn’t we Nate?”

The blonde boy looked confused. “Uh...”

“For being such a bother to Mrs. Simpson last weekend and making her call the police on us. We’re very sorry, aren’t we?”

“Uh, sure. Real sorry,” said Nate.

Neither of them seemed sorry, but Barbara nodded.

“Well, this is a quiet, calm neighborhood; at least it was before Mary died. It’s not a place for wild parties. I accept your apology, though, and I hope it won’t ever be necessary to call the police again.”

“Oh, I’m sure it won’t,” said Charlie. “And now that we apologized for being loud, I wish that you would apologize for being such an uppity self-righteous old cunt.”

“I am very, very sorry for being such an uppity self-righteous old cunt,” said Barbara, then she blushed furiously and felt faint. She had never in her life used such language!

But she had meant the apology. She never would have thought such a thing but she was sorry for...for being what she had just said.

Something was very wrong here. Nate was bent over with laughter. Charlie was smiling broadly, eyes devilish. Barbara crossed herself.

“Well, that’s great!” said Charlie. “We got off on a bad foot, but now we’ve all apologized and we can all be good friends! Nice and neighborly! You’d like that, wouldn’t you Mrs. Simpson?”

“No. I mean,” Barbara stammered, flustered. “You...you should go now. I don’t feel well.”

“Oh but Mrs. Simpson, we just got here! And beside, we’re starting a new phase in our neighborly relationship!”

“What’s the matter, Mrs. Simpson,” asked Nate. “Don’t you like us?”

She didn’t like them. But was that because she was an uppity self-righteous old cunt? She blushed at the thought, feeling both embarrassed and apologetic. She was sorry. But she was scared!

“You need to leave,” she repeated. “Now or I’ll call the cops!”

She tried to make the threat sound adamant but she felt so sorry. I am such an uppity self-righteous old cunt, she thought.

“Oh, I really wish you wouldn’t,” Charlie said, not at all phased. “I wish you would just stay here with us and not contact anyone while we get to know each other better.”

“Oh, I ...I wasn’t really going to call the cops,” said Barbara. “I’m sorry. I’m such an uppity self-righteous old cunt.”

“Dude, you rock!” said Nate to Charlie.

“Yes I do,” said Charlie. “And yes you are.”

Barbara trembled. Something was terribly wrong but what could she do? Leaving was unthinkable.

“You know, Mrs. Simpson, I think our problem might be the generation gap. If you we’re younger, you might appreciate our parties. Hell, we’d probably invite you if you were hot.”

“I...But that’s ridiculous,” said Barbara, “I’m 58 years old and even when I was younger I never would have gone to such a party!”

“Because you’ve always been an uppity self-righteous old cunt?” asked Charlie.

Barbara flushed and nodded her shame.

“Well, I think I might have a way to convince you to enjoy our parties. I just wish you were more our age.”

“But I am your age!” Barbara protested. “I only just turned 20!”

Her hair was dark and soft, her skin smooth and creamy, her body firm and fit. She felt 20. She was 20. She couldn’t understand why he was wishing for something that was obviously true.

“Holy shit!” said Nate. “That is so fucking cool!”

Barbara blushed. “I really wish you wouldn’t use that sort of language in front of me,” she said.

“Well I wish you were a slutty, foul-mouthed party girl!” said Charlie.

“And who the fuck says I’m not?” Barbara demanded. “I can party harder than you pansy-assed cock-suckers.”

“And are you slutty?” prompted Charlie.

“Why don’t you buy me a drink and find out?” she asked, then licked her lips and glanced at his crotch. She was a nasty, slutty party girl and she loved it!

“Well, if you’re a slutty party girl how come you dress like an old lady?” Charlie asked.

“An old lady? What the fuck do you ...Holy fucking shit! What the hell am I wearing?”

Barbara was horrified. Here she was talking to two hot guys who wanted to party with her and she was dressed like...like some uppity self-righteous old cunt!

“Don’t you remember being an old lady?” Charlie asked.

“Of course not!” said Barbara angrily. “I’m 20! I’m a god-damned slutty party-girl! How the fuck could I have been some uppity self-righteous old cunt? How could I? It doesn’t make any fucking sense!”

But even as she said it, she realized that she couldn’t remember anything prior to a few minutes before. Except...dimly...an old lady. Herself. But that wasn’t possible!

“What the fuck is going on her?” she demanded. “Am I stoned?”

“No, babe, you’re boned!” said Nate and then laughed.

“Good one, dude!” said Charlie.

“This is fucked up!” said Barbara. “I can’t believe I used to be some uppity self-righteous old cunt but who the fuck am I?”

“Maybe you’re Mrs. Simpson’s niece and you just can’t remember cuz your such a stoner.” Charlie suggested.

“God, I am so fucked! Maybe I should go sleep it off.”

“Oh, no, no, no, Barbara!” Charlie insisted. “I wish you would believe that you are Barbie, Barbra Simpson’s niece. I wish that you would strip naked and believe you are wearing a really sexy dress. And I wish you would want to crank up the music and dance wild, crazy and slutty.”

Barbie blinked, confused about what had just happened. She stripped off the old lady clothes and discovered she was wearing a sparkly red top and a black leather miniskirt.

“This is one fucked-up trip!” she declared. “I wanna dance! Let’s get this party started!”

She went to the stereo, swaying her ass as she did so, knowing the boys would be watching and wondering just what she had under her sexy little skirt.

Her aunt Barbara had the radio to some god-awful easy listening station.

“God, My aunt Barbara is such an uppity self-righteous old cunt!” she told the boys.

“You got that right,” said Charlie. “I wonder how her niece ended up being such a smokin’ hot party girl?”

“Just lucky, I guess,” said Barbie. “I hope she doesn’t come home soon. She’d freak if she found me here alone with two guys!”

“I don’t think we have to worry about that, Barbie,” said Charlie. “We can party all night here. The old cunt won’t be back for a long time.”

Nate laughed at that. Barbie found a station that sounded promising. She didn’t know the band or the song, but there was a pounding, throbbing bass so she cranked up the volume.

“All right! Let’s dance!” she said, clapping her hands over her head and starting to shake everything she had.

“But Barbie, won’t the neighbors be pissed?” Charlie asked.

“Fuck the neighbors,” said Barbie, stepping up on the coffee table and kicking off her aunt Barbara’s magazines.

“Fuck everybody! I just wanna dance! WooHoo!”

“All righty then!” said Charlie. “Let’s party!”

He handed her a silver flask and without stopping her wild, sexy dancing she grabbed and chugged it. It burned horribly, but it was what a party girl would do.

“Wow!” she shouted and then shook her head back and forth, fanning her dark hair out. She liked the way it made her head feel.

The guys were mostly watching her dance, but Barbie was o.k. with that. Unfortunately, they started arguing after a few minutes when she thought she had them hypnotized by her swaying hips.

“Come on, man,” Nate was saying. “The little guy said we had to share it! Enough dicking around. Give me the bone and let’s get to the suck-n-fuck!”

“Man, we’ve had more of that in the past four days than we would have had in the next four years without the bone! It’s called foreplay, wanker!”

“Hey, I let you play with her for this long, right?” Nate pointed out. “Bone me!”

He held out his hand and Charlie reluctantly handed him a small bleached bone.

“All right, Barbie!” said Nate, turning back to her. “I wish you had humongous hooters, platinum blonde bimbohair and blow-job lips! And I wish you were a stupid bimbo who love to suck. cock more than anything.”

“God, again with the blonde bimbo?” asked Charlie. “I swear you’d turn me into one if the little guy hadn’t made it so we can’t use it on each other.”

“I ain’t no faggot,” Nate protested. ‘’ I’d just make you go away and leave me with all the pussy!”

Barbie didn’t really understand what they were talking about. She felt really, really stupid all of a sudden . And her titties were growing huge! She giggled. It felt funny as a bleached-blonde curl fell down between her eyes. She looked at it crosswise and then giggled again.

“Barbie wants to suck dick!” she announced.

“Well come and get it, bimbo!”; the blonde guy whose name she couldn’t remember announced, dropping his pants.

The blonde guy had a long, hard dick. Barbie squealed with delight and hopped off the coffee table. She staggered under the bounding weight of her enormous rack and fell to her knees. She was startled, but then she giggled and crawled toward the waiting prick, her massive tits dragging on the ground. She liked sucking dick more than anything.

“That’s right, slut!” said the guy with his dick out. “Come and get it!”

Barbie giggled and did just that. With a dick in her mouth, she was in heaven. Nothing else mattered. Not a single thought rippled the placid pool of her consciousness to disturb the pure, mindless pleasure at doing the only thing she ever wanted to do.

“Oh yeah! I could never get tired of this, I tell you!” said Nate.

“The why don’t you just wish yourself a dozen identical bimbos and then let me do what I want with the bone?” Charlie asked.

“Fuck that, man!” Nate said. “We share the thing! I’m not trading my right to it for anything and I’m not letting you out of my sight while you’re using it. Now shut up and let me enjoy my b.j.!”

“Fucker,” Charlie muttered as Nate grabbed hold of Barbie’s hair and pushed himself deeper down her throat.

“Unngh!” Barbie exclaimed in delight.

“I wish you…you really…REALLY…like to….swallow!” said Nate.

And then he was pumping goo down her throat and she was deliriously happy as she swallowed with all her might.

“Mmmmm! That was great!’’ said Barbie once she had gotten every last drop. “What about your friend, there? Don’t want to leave him out. Or does he just like to watch? I hope not! Cuz Barbie just LIVES to suck cock! <giggle> It makes me a happy bimbo!”

“Oh, he doesn’t like to fuck,” said the blonde one lazily as his spent dick shriveled. ‘’Charlie just likes foreplay!”

“Fuck you,” said the one called Charlie. “I like to fuck just as much as you do, Nate. I just don’t want to get sucked off by the same blonde bimbo twelve times a day!”

Barbie pouted. That sounded perfect to her! At least if she got to be the bimbo.

“They’re not all the same!” Nate protested. ‘’Some I made with curly blonde hair and some I made with straight blonde hair. And don’t forget Sheila’s tits! Those were more creative then anything you done!”

“That was just stupid!” Charlie countered. ‘’The poor slut couldn’t even stand up!”

“Who stands up to tittie fuck?” asked Nate. ‘’I still can’t believe you wished her back!”

“I still can’t believe you wanted to leave her that way!’ said Charlie.’

“Isn’t any body gonna let me suck their dick?” Barbie asked, nearly in tears. She didn’t understand anything the boys were saying. That made sense, she supposed, since she was terribly stupid. But she couldn’t understand why they were ignoring her.

“I’ll give you some dick, Mrs. Simpson.” said Charlie. “Just not like that.”

He held his hand out to Nate.

Mrs. Simpson?

Nate reluctantly handed Charlie a small bleached bone.

“Now tell me this isn’t more interesting” said Charlie. “I wish she was a black ‘ho named Babs, straight out of a 70’s exploitation flick, with a huge ‘fro and natural triple D’s. I wish she believed we were really rich guys who like slumming in her neighborhood and have a reputation for paying really big.”

Babs got up off her knees and pulled at the tops of the thigh length white leather boots she was sure she was sure she was wearing. They match the white leather hot pants stretched over her perfect bubble butt and the white leather halter that held her full chocolate tits. She was certain that was what she was wearing, even if her tits did feel oddly unrestrained and she felt a slight breeze on her wet cunt.

“Now tell me that she isn’t one hot piece of black ass!” said the dark-haired John named Charlie.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” said the blonde one, Nate. ‘’I’ll take blonde bimbos every time.”

“Oh honey!” Babs objected. ‘’You don’t even know what you’re talkin’ ‘bout! I can do stuff to yo’ cock those blonde barbie dolls ain’t even heard of! Once you go black, you’ll never go back! ”

“I hear you’re the freakiest ‘ho in the whole city, Babs!” said Charlie.

Babs pursed her lips and shook her head.

“In the whole fuckin’ world, baby!” she clarified.

“And will you take it up the ass?’’ Charlie inquired.

Babs gave a throaty chuckle.

“If you got enough cash,” she informed him, I’ll take you both up there at the same time!”

‘’Ew!” said the blonde one. “I ain’t touchin’ his pecker with mine.”

“Just ignore him,” Charlie advised. “But if you can do double anal, you must be pretty loose back there!”

“Uh-uh, baby!” Babs denied, shaking her afro’ed head. ‘’It’s hot and tight! Miss Babs just really knows how to use it!”

‘’Well I’ll have to judge that,” said Charlie, reaching into his pocket. ‘’Would you do it for a penny?”

Babs couldn’t believe her eyes. The John was holding out one cent, offering it to her for her ass.

For! Her! Ass!

Was this some sort of stupid joke? These rich white boys coming down to the ‘hood to mock her? She seethed.

“If this is some sort of joke, my pimp is gonna BEAT yo’ ass!” she informed him. “Just what sort of cheap ‘ho do you think I am?”

The John smirked.

“Well, I wish you were the sort who believed a penny was so rare it was worth five thousand.” he told her.

Babs blinked. Was he really holding a penny? An honest t’God penny?

“Damn, Mister!’’ she exclaimed “For that kind of cash, you can do me all night long in every hole!”

The generous John chuckled.

‘’Let’s just try out that famous black ass of yours for now,” he said. .’’If it’s all you say it is, I just might give you two pennies!”

Babs took the precious copper coin with trembling fingers. It was real! She couldn’t believe her luck!

“Honey, I’m gonna work my ass for you like never befo!” she promised, slipping the coin between her tits.

It fell to the ground as if she wasn’t even wearing a halter top. Her heart leapt into her throat and she dropped down to pick it up.

“Oops!” she said, regaining her cool. “Most cheep bastards pay me with twenties! Guess my tits can’t hold on to a penny!”

“Just hold it between you’re teeth, babe!” Charlie advised. “I can only use one end at a time, and Nate ain’t smart enough to go for anything but white meat.”

The blonde kid, who was drinking from a flask, just flipped his friend off and kept drinking.

‘’His loss is your gain, Sugar,” said Babs.

Then she clamped the precious copper between her teeth, smiled at the john and turned slowly about, showing off her beautiful, bulbous black behind. Her $5000 ass!

The copper tasted heavenly as she worked her hotpants seductively downward. She was so excited by the penny; she didn’t even wonder how she got them over her boots so easily. No way was she letting her pimp know about this! No, the penny was all hers!

And what if the John was serious about giving her another one? .It was a crazy thought, but if the guy was crazy enough to give her one, why not two? There was a chance and if he did, she wouldn’t have to work for the rest of the month!

Babs resolved to make this the best ass fucking of her life!

Luckily, Charlie seemed to know his way around a lady’s asshole. So many ‘first timers’ tried to ram themselves home on the first approach and ended up with a bent& bruised dick, making her bung hole tighten up so much it was all she could do to relax it once they gave up and let her take the lead.

But Charlie had clearly played this game before. He had even brought his own lube, which was fortunate, since for some reason, Babs couldn’t remember where she kept her own.

Babs bent over and braced her hands on the couch. Unfortunately, this put her facing the obnoxious blonde kid. But Nate was ignoring the financial transaction going on between his friend and her ass. He had killed the stereo and put a hockey game on the t.v. Watching and drinking, he seemed oblivious to the perfect view he had of her tits.

Babs would have been insulted if she hadn’t been so delighted with how the other white boy appreciated her wares, as evidenced by the coin between her teeth.

Charlie caressed the curves of her perfectly sculpted ass. He gently parted her hemispheres and, with a well lubricated thumb, introduced himself to her sphincter.

“Mmmm,” Babs exclaimed, almost meaning it. It was such a relief having someone with some idea what he was doing back there. She had to act like she was enjoying it, of course, but between Charlie’s experience and generosity, she didn’t have to act nearly so hard.

“You know,” said Charlie. ‘’I wish this would really turn you on, Babs. That it would feel like the best sex anyone has ever had in the whole history of fucking.”

So saying, he pressed the head of his cock to her asshole. Babs’ knees went weak. It actually felt nice! He pushed himself on in, usually the most unpleasant part, and she moaned, almost dropping the penny. It felt heavenly! In all her years of whoring, having a dick in her ass had never felt anything like this!

Charlie patted her ass and chuckled.

“That’s a good little whore, Babsy!” he praised, placing a hand at the small of her back. “You-are-a tight little bitch, aren’t you? .Let’s see if I can’t widen you out a bit.”

He began to pump, pound and piston in her asshole. Babs cried out and let the penny drop between the couch cushions. She didn’t care! She could dig it out later.

‘’ You like that, don’t you Babsy?’’ said Charlie. ‘’You like it up the ass!”

‘’Oh God!” she cried. “Oh Sweet Jesus, Yes!’’

She arched her back and let her eyes roll back in her head. She was in heaven! She was in love!

“Mmgh!’’ he grunted. “You want it harder?’’

‘’Yes! Yes! Oh God Yes!” she cried. ‘’Fuck me harder! Fuck me forever!’’

He slapped her ass hard, and the pain was delicious. He pounded and pounded, reaming her ass. It was perfect! He was everything she could ever want in a lover.

‘’AaOooo!’’ she howled.

She was cumming! She had never cum with a John before, but this was the best fucking orgasm of her entire life. It only retained that title for thee minutes, however. Charlie grabbed her hair and pulled her head back ass he shoved his divine cock ever deeper into her grateful asshole. Babs was wracked with a climax of insane proportions that left her squealing, shaking and drooling ass Charlie pumped his white hot goo in to her.

Babs slid off his prick and on to her knee, panting and trembling. Her heart was racing. Her head was in orbit.

She rolled over to gaze adoringly up at her god-like lover. He stood there smiling down at her, obviously proud of himself. As well he should be, thought Babs.

“Ooooh Baby!” she said, panting, drenched with sweat. ‘’You fucked me soooo goood!”

Charlie chuckled and pulled up his pants. Babs’ afterglow was tinged with sadness. She hoped he was going to fuck her again. Hell, she hoped he was going to fuck her everyday for the rest of her life! She had never dreamed sex could be so sweet!

“Well, you have a very fuckable ass, Babsy!’’ he told her. ‘’And it’s worth every penny.’’

So saying, he reached into his pocket and showered her with copper coins.

Babs was shocked! She had enjoyed her ass fucking so much, she had completely forgotten it was a job! But there on the floor before her was 3...4...5...6! Six pennies! And with the one she dropped in the couch, that made seven!

35 Grand for something she gladly would have done for free!

‘’Oh.....My...Lord!’’ she exclaimed. “Oh Honey! Thank you! For this,” she indicated the money “and for that!’’ she indicated her ass.

She felt tears of joy welling up in her eyes. It was the happiest day of her whole fucking life!

‘’Is there...is there anyway,’’ she asked, a glimmer of hope in her whore’s heart, “That you might want to make me your own private ‘ho? You wouldn’t need to pay me anywhere near this much! It’s just that, after the way you fucked me, I don’t think I could ever do another man.”

“Oh Babsy! I almost wish I could!” he said, breaking her heart. “But you know what I really do wish?’’

Babs lower lip trembled. She shook her head, not trusting herself to speak.

“I wish you remembered who you really are and everything that’s happened tonight he told her.

And suddenly she was Barbara Simpson again, albeit with the body of a much younger, curvier, and blacker woman—a body which she now realized was completely naked.

She realized much more than this. She realized these two wicked boys had spent an hour bending and twisting her body and mind in whatever perverted manner they wished using some evil talisman in the form of a small bone.

She remembered how they had transformed her into a nasty, potty-mouthed version of her younger self, and then a brainless blonde bimbo with an oral fixation, and finally the black prostitute in whose body she was still trapped. She remembered all the horrible, vile, sinful things she had done and had done to her. But most of all, she remembered how much she had enjoyed every minute of it. How the most happy moments of her life had been while she was being forced to act like a nymphomaniacal whore.

And as repulsed and violated and disgusted as she felt, she realized that on some level, she craved more.

Unable to wrap her head around the utter impossibility of her situation, Barbara reacted completely on instinct.

She screamed. It wasn’t her voice or her mouth that she was screaming with, but that seemed all the more reason to just keep screaming. Indeed, she couldn’t imagine any reason to ever stop screaming. It was the only thing left in the world that made sense.

Charlie was smiling at her cruelly. A smile identical to the one that had seemed so kind immediately after he sodomized her.

“I think I broke her,” he observed as she screamed.

“This is fucking stoopid!” said a drunken Nate, grabbing the bone from his friend’s hand. “I wish you would shut the fuck up!”

And Barbara shut the fuck up.

“Hey!” protested Charlie. .“I was doing something complex here, you fuckin’ prick!”

“You’re doin’ something fucking annoying!” Nate countered. “An’ b’sides! It’s my turn!’’

“I wasn’t done yet!” Charlie insisted.

‘’You fucked her up the ass!” Nate pointed out. “So now I get to fuck her again my way!’’

‘’You’re too drunk to fuck!’’ Charlie said, reaching for the bone.

The bone! That was what Barbara needed. She had to get the bone away from Nate if she was going to get out of this.

“I ain’t never been too drunk to fuck!’’ said Nate. “I wish she was a horny stupid blonde bimbo!

A boner! That was what Barbie needed! She had to give a boner to Nate if she was going to get mouth fucked by him again.

“Not another bimbo!” Charlie protested. “Come on!”

“Fuck you!” said Nate, dropping his pants.

Barbie clapped and licked her lips.

‘’Huh?” said Nate. ‘’Oh yeah. I wish you could talk as long as you talk like a horny bimbo.”

Barbie giggled and said “Barbie likes to fuck!”

“Okay, fine!” said Charlie. “Can I at least do one thing to make it more interesting? You won’t even know the difference since you already wished she would talk like a bimbo.”

Nate eyed his friend with drunken suspicion. Barbie had no clue what was going on. She wished someone would fuck her. And then take her shopping.

“Fine!” said Nate. “As long as she stays a bimbo. Then I’ll show you too drunk to fuck!’’

Charlie took the bone and said “I wish Barbara remembered who she was but that she was a total nympho cock junkie with a jones ten times worse than heroin. So even though she knows it’s wrong, she won’t be able to resist begging for cock and loving it.”

“You are one sick fuck,’’ said Nate as Barbara once again realized the impossible horror of her situation.

“But bimbo poon is bimbo poon,” he said with a shrug. “It’s cock suckin’ time, Barbie!”

And he dropped his pants. And there before Barbara was a half-turgid cock. Her stomach did flip-flops. She shivered and broke out in a cold sweat. She wanted it. She needed it. As disgusting and degrading as it was, as much as she hated herself and the boys for it, she knew she couldn’t live with out it.

She crawled toward it naked on hands and knees, a monkey on her back, her insanely large tits dragging on the ground.

“Barbie wants cock!” she said in the silly bimbo voice Nate had wished on her. “Barbie luvs dick!”

And she did. God help her but for whatever reason, be it Charlie’s latest wish or her cracked psyche, she would sell what was left of her soul if they would only fuck her some more. She reached up with her right hand, mouth open and watering for the proffered prick.

“And I wish she looked like a hot Japanese girl,” said Charlie.

Barbara saw her reaching hand change, felt the weight of her bust lessen, felt silken black hair snake down her naked back and swish under her chin.

It didn’t matter to Barbara. Nothing mattered to her but her fix.

Unfortunately, it mattered to Nate.

“What the fuck?” he yelled, turning toward Charlie, away from Barbara.

‘’Nooo!” Barbara pouted and was ignored.

“Sorry, dude,” said Charlie. ‘’I just can’t let you waste infinite power on fucking yet another living Barbie doll. I’m doing you a favor!”

“Fuck that!” said Nate, grabbing Charlie’s clenched fist. “I want blonde hair and big fake titties, damn it.”

Barbara felt her tits swell to titan proportions and her hair lighten. Her other features remained Japanese, however. She didn’t really care what she looked like though. All she could think of cock and how it made her feel so good.

She knew she should use their fight to get away from them. But was so hard to think of a plan when her mind was full of images of sweet delicious dick. If she escaped, who would fuck her?

No! She couldn’t think that way! It was there damned demonic wish that was making her feel this way, need hard, hot cock, throbbing inside of her.

She licked her lips and clenched her new Asian pussy. This cunt had never been fucked before! And it was wet and ready! Why were these stupid boys fighting each other when they could be screwing her?

It had come to blows between Nate and Charlie now. They were rolling. on her living room floor, Nate with a death grip on Charlie’s wrist, Charlie’s fist clenching the little bone just as tightly. They swore at each other, head butted each other, each demanding their right to the bone.

The bone! That was Barbara’s only hope! The only way she could escape from this horny hell they had plunged her in to! If only she could think straight, somehow think through the lust her brain was boiling in, she could come up with a plan to get it from them.

But she had to do it soon, while she still remembered who she was. She would only have one chance.

“Give it, you fuck!” Nate was screaming, pounding Charlie’s bruised fist on the floor. ‘’It’s mine!’’

“Never!” Charlie screamed. ‘’I’ll kill you first! Then it’ll be all mine!”

He head butted Nate right in the nose. Blood spurted. Nate roared and kneed his former friend in the crotch. Charlie bellowed in pain and his much abused hand opened as Nate slammed it once again against the floor.

The little bone leapt out of his broken hand and skittered across the floor, coming to rest right in front of Barbara.

She couldn’t believe her luck! She grabbed a hold of it. The tiny thing felt alive and alien in her foreign hand.

“Son of a bish!” said Nate.

“Oh fuck!” wheezed Charlie.

Barbara grinned. With this, she could have anything. Everything!

“I wish...,” she said in the strange new voice the boys had wished upon her.

“Now don’t do anything rash, Mrs. Simpson,” Charlie said, trying to get up. Nate was off of him and looking back and forth between her and the door, clearly considering making a run for it. His cock between his legs.

It was so hard to think straight! They had made her so horny. So desperately horny.

But she had the upper hand now! She had the bone! She could wish her thoughts clear again! She could undo everything they had done!

“I wish I was me again” she said.

Nothing happened. Barbara continued to hold the bone in a slender young Japanese hand. Her breasts continued to jut out enormously. A lock of blonde hair continued to drape over her right eye. And most of all, a fever of lust continue to burn and throb through every inch of her transformed body.

What was wrong? It was so hard to think. What should she do?

“It doesn’t work that way, Barbara,” said Charlie, the look of fear draining from his face. “You can’t wish changes on yourself. Only I can change you back. Give me the bone and I’ll do it right now. You can be back to your old self. I was going to do that for you anyway, really. Just a little bit of fun and then back to old Mrs. Simpson. You don’t even have to remember what happened tonight. It’ll be like it never happened.”

Like it never happened. Back to how she had always been. That was what she really wanted, right? She didn’t really want hot, hard burning cock pounding into her every hole, making her come again and again.

So hot...so hard to think.

Nate was creeping slowly towards the door now. Clearly they were still scared. Barbara had power here, if she could just figure out how to use it.

She couldn’t change herself. Could she change them? Change them like they changed her? What would she change?

Barbara giggled manically. She knew what she wished.

“I wish your dicks were, like, gianormous!” she wished in the bimbo voice they had wished upon her. “And away hard and ready!”

The bone tingled against her palm and the boys looked to their crotches. Huge, thick bulges shot down their left pant legs stopping just shy of their knees.

Barbara’s own knees went weak. It worked! She had the power!

And now she realized how she could undo all they had done.

“I wish that you would do everything I tell you,” she said. “Cuz you luv me!”

The fear drained out of the boys faces, washed away by looks of utter adoration.

Barbara was thrilled! She giggled madly. They would do any thing she asked!

“Kiss each other!” she commanded to confirm her power. “Like you mean it!’’

“Yes Mrs. Simpson!” said Nate, striding back to his friend with amorous intent.

“Anything for you, Barbara,’’ said Charlie, receiving Nate with a lusty embrace and an exploratory tongue.

The boys kissed each other with a passionate intensity that was only interrupted by their frequent furtive glances at Barbara to confirm that their performance was pleasing to the object of their devotion.

She had the power now! Her devoted love slaves would do anything for her. And that meant she could give the bone to one of them and command them to use it on her. She could make them change her back to what she was!

But why just be Barbara Simpson, that sorry, self-righteous old cunt. She could tell them to make her young, healthy, smart, confident, tall, beautiful...fuckable!

And then she could make them give the bone back and she could fuck them with the monstrous cocks she had wished for them. And they would just be the first. She could have any cock now. Every cock. All the cock she desired!

They say that power is the ultimate aphrodisiac, and the wishbone had already made Barbara the horniest woman on the planet, if not in all of human history, before it’s power literally fell into her lap.

And thinking of all she could do with the bone, all the cock she could have, she knew she couldn’t wait any longer.

“I wish you would fuck me!” she declared. “I wish you would fuck and fuck and fuck me forever!”

The bone tingled. Immediately Charlie and Nate stopped kissing, turned to her with worshipful faces and dutifully pulled down their pants.

At the sight of their satanically-unfailable monster cocks, all of Barbara’s vague plans of future wishes were blown away. This was what she wanted. This was what she needed. How could she ever wish for more?

She giggled and tossed the little bone over her shoulder. She was going to need both hands! Her lovers ignored the trinket they had bloodied each other over just moments before. Their only desire was to give her the cock that she craved beyond all reason.

And give it to her they did. Barbara grabbed Nate’s thick rod and directed him to the back door. She took Charlie’s cock in the other hand and pressed it’s head her labia. It was everything she wanted and a euphoric giggle bubbled out of her.

“We’re a slut sandwich!” she declared.

And then the fucking began in earnest.

* * *

Two days later, the boys were lethargic and dehydrated, but their cocks remained rock hard. All their flagging energy was devoted to continuing the unending orgy. They didn’t complain, though. It was what Barbara wanted. Nothing else mattered.

And Barbara still wanted more cock. She was in better physical shape than her lovers, having swallowed much of the fluid they had lost. Her mind, however, was quite consumed by the unending torrent of lust.

When the police knocked in her door, she didn’t even notice. She was straddling a half-conscious Charlie, his huge, hard dick in her swollen, sore cunt. Nate was trying to pull himself up her back to give her anal, but he kept falling back, his exhausted arms unable to support his own weight.

When the police pulled him off her, she didn’t really notice his feeble protest. Neither did she pay any heed when they shouted at her to get off of Charlie. When at last they wrapped her in a blanket and lifted her off of his precious, precious cock, she howled in protest.

“Where is Mrs. Simpson!” they demanded of her “Where is the woman who lives here!”

She didn’t have any idea. She just knew she needed more cock. Why wouldn’t they give it to her?

Only as they were wrapping her in a blanket and strapping her to a gurney did she remember the wishbone. That could give her more cock! That would make the police want to fuck her!

But she didn’t know where it had landed. And as she cried out for the bone, the paramedics had no way of knowing she wasn’t just asking for more cock. Either way, it wouldn’t have deterred them from taking her away to the nearest mental hospital.

* * *

The wishbone sat in the crease of the couch and slowly wiggled itself downward. It didn’t want to risk getting put in some evidence bag while the search for Mrs. Simpson’s location and the identity of the crazy blonde Japanese woman continued. It sat there in the couch, next to Barbara’s hard won pennies, and waited for its next best opportunity for mischief.

It wouldn’t have to wait long.