The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wishbone: Promotion

by The Sympathetic Devil

Namjin smiled. He had been dreading this meeting for a week, but now he knew that it would go well. Very, very well. He peeked into his shopping bag and smiled at the presents he had obtained for his boss. Then he clutched the wishbone that the little demon had given him. Yes, he would be promoted today. Of this he was quite certain.

Shirley Johnson sat behind her desk and did not look up as Namjin entered her office. She had never showed him any sort of respect in all the years she had been his boss. That would change soon.

“Mrs. Johnson?” he said.

“Sit,” she said bruskly, continuing to peruse the file on her desk.

Namjin sat. Finally his boss sighed and looked up.

“All right, this is your yearly performance review,” she said. “Let’s make this quick. We both have work to do.”

“I’m ready when you are, boss,” said Namjin, silently wishing.

“Yes, then,” said Mrs. Johnson, standing up. “Just let me put on my performance review hat.”

She nonchalantly pulled off her slacks and pulled down her panties. She stepped out of them and sat back at her desk. With an air of formality, she sniffed her panties and placed then on her head. Namjin was surprised to see that they were a sexy little thing made of black lace. His boss didn’t seem the type. She was only 45, but every year of it had been worn deeply into her bitter face. Namjin made an effort not to laugh at the contrast of her serious scowl topped off with a pair of black lace panties fitted over her dull lifeless hair. Oblivious to the inappropriateness of her headwear and lack of pants, she sat back at her desk and sighed.

“All right then,’’ she said. ”You’ve been with us six years in the same position.”

“I was hoping we might talk about that actually,’’ he said. ”I really think I’m ready for a new challenge.”

Mrs. Johnson raised a skeptical eyebrow.

“Well first, let’s evaluate how you’re doing with your current challenges, mmkay?”

“Of course, Mrs. Johnson,” said Namjin, wishing.

Mrs. Johnson frowned. She patted at her blazer pockets. She checked her desk drawers. She sighed and turned to Namjin.

“You wouldn’t happen to have a dildo, would you?” she asked hopefully.

“A dildo?” he asked.

“Yes. I seem to have left all of mine at home,” she said.

“All of them?” he asked, wishing an answer and a justification into her head. “How many do you have?”

“Dozens!” she confessed, it having just become one of her favorite topics of conversation. “I started using them when I stopped smoking, since they’re so much more socially acceptable than cigarettes or gum. But in all honesty, I’m more addicted to them than I ever was to tobacco.”

“Well, I just might be able to help you out, boss,” he said, trying not to smirk as he rummaged through his bag. “Is anal okay?”

‘’Anal is my favorite!” she exclaimed.

“I was just thinking that it must be,” Namjin confessed, pulling out a slender blue rocket on a long cord.

He pulled the cord and it started buzzing. Mrs. Johnson brightened.

“Oh, yes! It vibrates!” she exclaimed.

“Lube?” he offered.

“Oh yes, please!” she said, taking the rocket and a tub of lubricant with trembling, exhilarated hands. “I actually have a rather tight asshole.”

“You know, I’ve heard that about you,” Namjin said, wishing for her not to be offended.

She stood up, dipped the blue rocket into the pale pink unction, then slipped the thing into her ass. She sat down with a relieved sigh.

“Oh, that’s much better!” she exclaimed.

“Glad I could help!” he said.

“Now, what were we doing?” she asked, confused but unconcerned. She looked down at her desk. “Oh, that’s right, your performance review. Well, you’ve to be here on time most days. I suppose that’s got to count for something. Your record doesn’t really scream out ‘fast track’ though, now, does it.”

“Well, I guess not, but I do have potential,” he said, wishing.

Suddenly, Mrs. Johnson looked uncomfortable again.

“Could you excuse me a moment?” she asked. “I need to go tinkle.”

“No prob, boss!” he said.

She got up, the cord from the vibrator dangling out of her ass like a short tail, and left her office wearing panties on her head and nothing below the waist. Namjin got up after her, wishing for her not to notice him, and stood in her doorway, watching as Mrs. Johnson entered the lobby, wishing for Kelly, her secretary, and the others that were there not to say anything to her or call anyone, but letting them respond normally otherwise to their boss who had panties on her head, was naked from the waist down and had a blue string emerging from between her trembling ass cheeks. Kelly blushed furiously and looked at a total loss as to how she should respond. Namjin wished for strength and dexterity in Mrs. Johnson’s ass so that she wouldn’t loose her anal dildo. Then he directed her to the large potted palm by the window.

She put her back to the plant, reached behind to grab the trunk with both hands, pushed her ass back and squatted, then let a gush of urine flow down into the planter, quite confident that this was perfectly normal behavior. Kelly stared at the ceiling and seemed to be counting. The three other people in the lobby stared in slack-jawed astonishment at Mrs. Johnson.

Having finished her piss, Mrs. Johnson returned to an upright position and stared questioningly at the people who were staring at her. They immediately shifted their gazes to their own shoes. Walking back to her office, she muttered to Kelly: “You’d think they’d never seen a woman pee before.”

“Yes ma’am,” Kelly squeaked, trembling and refusing to make eye contact.

“Is everyone crazy today?” she asked.

But then she went back to her office without waiting for an answer. Namjin chuckled and returned to his seat, wishing again that his boss could see him.

“I tell you, we’ve got some odd people in this company,” she told him. “You’re looking better and better by the moment.”

“Well thank you, Mrs. Johnson.” he said. “I try to make myself useful. Speaking of which, I found another dildo! For your pussy!”

“My what!?!” she exclaimed as her previous friendliness fled from her face. “I’m grateful for the dildos, Namjin, but that doesn’t mean you can start using such vulgar terms for my vagina! It’s offensive and unprofessional.”

Namjin was surprised. With all he had wished for her to accept as normal behavior, he didn’t think he needed to specifically wish for her not to be offended by language.

Not that it wasn’t easily remedied.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Johnson,” he said. “I promise not to call your cunt a pussy anymore.”

“Good, good,” she said. “At least not at the office. If we met socially, it would be fine of course, but here at work, cunt, twat or cooch are more appropriate. Now, if you’re still willing to loan me that dildo, we’ll put your little faux pas behind us.”

“That’s very generous of you,” he said, handing her a big, mottled red dildo. “Please, consider this a gift. The one in your ass as well.”

“Why thank you!” she exclaimed. “Always glad to add to the collection! They really are very good for you, you know.”

“I’ve heard that,” Namjin said. “With some women they can make them feel and look twenty years younger!”

And wishing, he made it so. As his boss touched the dildo to her pussy lips, she melted from a worn 45 to a vibrant 25, her hair under her panty hat becoming a luscious, gleaming blonde, her skin becoming smooth and peachy, her muscles becoming strong and supple, her blue eyes becoming brighter and as the wet ‘shlup’ of the red dildo attested, her cunt had become much, much moister.

“Oh yeah,’’ she exclaimed, eyes going wide and slightly unfocused. ”That’s what I needed. That’s what Shirley likes.”

“And Shirley knows that it’s perfectly okay for her to cum as loudly as she likes, no matter who hears her,” Namjin said, wishing.

“Oh yeah! Oh yeah! That’s right! That’s right!” said Shirley, working the dildo harder and hard in her snatch. “Here she goes! Here she goes! Here she....YES! YES! OH FUCK YES! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

Namjin chuckled as his young and sexy boss melted into her chair, shivering in a post-orgasmic fog.

“Oh wow,” she said at last. “That was really gooood! Mmmm. Hasn’t been that good in, well, forever! <giggle> What were we talkin’ about?”

“My performance evaluation,” Namjin reminded.

“Oh yeah,” said Mrs. Johnson. “Right. You want a promotion, right?”

“I was thinking it was about time,” he said.

“Well, you know I think you’re a great guy,” she said. “But you can’t just give the boss a couple sex toys and expect a promotion out of it! I mean, morale in this department is lousy all ready. If the idea gets out that I’m playing favorites, I won’t get a lick of work out of anybody. Any promotion has to be based on the official record in your file!”

“Of course it does,” said Namjin, wishing.

Mrs. Johnson flipped through the file and frowned prettily.

“That’s odd,” she said.

“Something wrong?” Namjin asked.

“It’s just your file...there doesn’t seem to be any record of how big your dick is!” she exclaimed.

“Really?” he asked. “How very strange! I’m sure human resources measured me before I was hired!”

Mrs. Johnson let out a derisive sigh.

“Those incompetent sluts!” she said. “I have to do everything in this company myself! Oh well, I have a ruler right here in my desk. You don’t mind, do you? I really can’t make any sort of decision on promotion or even retention without knowing how big your dick is!”

“No, of course not, Mrs. Johnson!” said Namjin. “You do what you need to do!”

She sighed, stood up, checked the red dildo in her cunt to make sure it wasn’t going to slip out, and took off her blazer. She carefully walked around to where Namjin sat, ruler in hand, dildo in cunt, vibrator in ass, panties on head, and knelt before him. He stood and she went to work with utilitarian efficiency undoing his fly.

“Are you hard already?” she asked, having noticed the lump in his trousers.

“A little bit,” he said.

“Well, that will save us some time,” she said. “Though you know, those stupid sluts in HR didn’t even write down how big you are flaccid? Not that it’s so important. What matters is how big you can get when fully aroused. That’s what will tell me how much of a job you can handle!”

“You’re the expert, Mrs. Johnson,” said Namjin, wishing some expertise into her head.

“Oh my!” she said once she had his pants and boxers around his knees. “You DO have advancement potential, don’t you? But I’m sure we can get you harder than that! Those sluts in HR have nothing on me! Here, just let me free up my titties and we’ll get to work.”

She unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall behind her. She reached back to undo her bra and set it on the floor next to the ruler. The bra was a B-cup, but once it was off, Namjin wished for larger and firmer titties. Shirley wouldn’t need to put the bra back on. She wouldn’t even notice that she had gotten bigger. She was focused on her job.

Taking her tits in hand, she pressed Namjin’s swelling member between them and began rubbing them against his cock as she cooed to it encouragingly. Releasing her tits’ hold on his member, she grabbed it around the base, gave it an appraising look, then licked it’s underside from balls to tip. Namjin wished for her lips to become puffy and soft and her throat to become strong and skilled as deepthroated his member and then slowly drew her head back, lips caressing, tongue swathing, throat embracing. Namjin sighed contentedly. If he hadn’t already fucked three different women that day, he just might have gone off before she got a chance to measure him.

Five more deepthroats and Namjin was definitely bigger. Quite possibly as big as he had ever gotten. Mrs. Johnson was a professional, however, and kept trying. She went back to tittiefucking him and was much happier with the results now that he was all slick from his time down her throat.

“Oh, yes, Namjin! You’re doing very well!” she praised as she rubbed. “I just love to see a well motivated employee!”

She picked up the ruler and measured him from base to tip. Then she whistled.

“I guess we -do- need to talk about promotion!” she exclaimed.

“Actually, Shirley,” he smirked down at the kneeling woman. “I already talked about a promotion with Mr. Doors this morning.”

“Mr. Doors?” she said. “The owner? You went over my head? Namjin! I’m hurt! I thought we were developing a good working relationship here!”

“I’m sorry, Shirl!” he said, patting her blonde, pantied head. “It just kind of happened! I was up in his office and he up and gave me all his stock in the company! And so, I find myself owning a majority share! Being as it’s now my company, you can see that it would be silly for me to keep my old position.”

Mrs. Johnson was clearly very confused and bordering on distraught. She screwed up her pretty face.

“Why would he just -give- you controlling shares in his company?” she asked.

“Oh, it was an engagement present” he explained. “Chandra Doors asked me to marry her this morning.”

“His daughter!?’ she exclaimed. ”She’s only 19!”

“Well, it’ll be a long engagement,” Namjin admitted. “In all honesty, she probably only asked me to marry her so her father would let her fuck me in his office. She’s become a bit of a nymphomaniac just recently.”

“In his office? You...you...” she was utterly shocked. And then she frowned.

“Wait a minute!” she said. “If you’ve owned the company since this morning, why go through this charade of my doing your performance review?”

“Oh, Shirley, dear, I’m afraid you’re confused,” he said. “This was -your- performance review.”

He wished for his former boss to be filled with submission and a desperate need to keep her job. Her shoulders slumped and her eyes went wide.

“My performance?” she asked timidly.

“Yes, and I’m not certain that you’re really being effectively used in your current position,” he told her.

Though in truth, having her kneeling in front of his cock, naked except for the panties on her head, had been quite effective, at least for his purposes. But then he got mischievous and wished for her to no longer believe there was anything formal about a manager wearing her underwear on her head.

“I mean really, Shirley, how can you expect your underlings to take you seriously when you’re wearing your panties like that in the office?” he said.

Shirley blushed in horror.

“Oh my god!” she said, snatching it off her head. “I’m sorry Mr. Tong! I don’t know what I was thinking! I promise it won’t happen again!”

“Now, now, Shirley,” he said, patting her head as she trembled. “Don’t worry so much! I like you! I’m not going to kick you out on the street! I’m sure we can find the right position for you! You might even get a promotion out of this!”

“Really? A promotion?” she brightened. “Oh Mr. Tong, that would be so great! I’ve always thought you would make a great boss!”

“Well, thank you,” he said. “But as you said before, friendship is no basis for promotion if we want to keep the employees motivated. You’re going to have to show me that you’re really willing to work for your advancement.”

“Oh Mr. Tong, I’d do anything for this company!” she assured him with wide, sincere eyes. “I work really, really hard! How can I prove to you that I’m worthy?”

“Hmmm,” said Namjin, wishing. “Well I could always bend you over your desk and fuck you up the ass. Do you think that would be a fair evaluation of your capabilities?”

Shirley grinned broadly, suddenly filled with confidence that Namjin had wished into her.

“Oh Mr. Tong, Sir! That would be great!” she gushed. “You know, I was captain of the sodomy squad in college?”

“Really?” Namjin feigned surprise. “So you must be very good at anal then.”

“Oh yes sir!” she nodded. “No one takes it up the butt like me!”

“Well then, let’s get this evaluation going!” he said.

Shirley giggled with delight, got to her feet and bent over her desk. The red dildo slipped out of her twat unheeded. Namjin grabbed the blue cord hanging from between her buttcheeks and pulled out the small vibrator and tossed it across the room.

“So, you really know how to work your ass, huh Shirl?” he asked, slipping the head of his cock between her cheeks.

“Really, Mr. Tong, I like it so much, I hardly even think of it as work!” she said. “Now get that gorgeous hunk of man meat inside me and I’ll show you just how much I want that promotion!”

Namjin chuckled and pushed himself against her anus. It was a little tight, but had been well warmed up by the vibrator. Shirley made delighted little noises as he worked his way inside of her, squeezing her flanks with his hands as he did so. Once his pubes tickled her ass, she giggled and sighed contentedly.

“That’s what I like, Mr. Tong!’ she exclaimed. “A big hard dick in my ass! That’s just the best feeling in the world! Now let me show you how good my ass can make you feel!”

She started working her toushy around, sliding forward and back on Namjin’s shaft, resting her tits, face and hands on her desk and using her legs, hips and abs to wield her asshole to delightful effect.

“Oh Mr. Tong!” she gushed. “I’m just gonna love working under you! However you want to use me, that’s the position I want!”

“Well, I can see you have talents I never even guessed you had yesterday,” Namjin observed.

“I just love this sooo much!” she exclaimed. “Do you mind if I play with my clitty while I do it? I really clench up when I cum! It feels nice, I’m told!”

“You do what you need to show your abilities, Shirley!” Namjin encouraged. “I must say, you’re awfully impressive. You’re really quite a good lay!”

“Oooooh!” she exclaimed, diddling herself. “Thank you, sir! Thank you! I want to be a good lay! I want to be the finest fuck in the company!”

“Well, let me help you with that,” he said, and placing the wishbone in his shirt pocket, he grabbed hold of her hips and stared pistoning in and out of her harder and harder.

“Oh Mr. Tong!” she exclaimed. “Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me, Mr. Tong! Fuck my ass! You’re the best, sir! The best! So good! So hot! So hard! Oh yes oh yes oh yes!”

“Are you, nhg, my whore, grnt, Shirley?” he asked.

“Yes sir!” she declared. “I’m your whore! You’re filthy, fucking whore! I’m a skank! I’m a slut! I’m a bitch! I’m a whore! Fuck your whore, Mr. Tong! Fuck me hard!”

Namjin did his best to fulfill his former bosses assignment. She started howling like a dog and Namjin could feel that she was cuming. She was right. It did feel good. She decided to join her and pumped her ass full of hot goo.

When Namjin slid his spent cock out of her, she lay sprawled on the desk, quivering and sighing and dreamily muttering “I’m a whore...such a whore....”

Namjin chuckled and picked her blouse up off the floor. He wiped his dick with it, then used it to wipe up the santorum that was running down her leg. She gurgled her appreciation, then giggled.

“I really fucked your brains out, didn’t I bimbo?” he asked, retrieving his wishbone and wishing.

“Oh yes, Mr. Tong!” she exclaimed, standing up and turning to face him with a big stupid smile on her face. “You fucked me stupid!”

Then she giggled and jiggled her titties.

“Well, we clearly can’t have a bimbo in management,” he said. “But I’m sure there is a place in this company for a silly, horny bimbo like you, Shirley!”

“Oh goodie!” she exclaimed. “I LOVE working here!”

“That’s what I like to see!” said Namjin. “A well-motivated employee!”

Shirley nodded enthusiastically.

“I’m motivated all right!” she said. “I’m not very smart but I’ll do ANYTHING! <giggle>

“Well, then, I think I have the perfect position for you, Shirley!” he said, picking up his bag and going around to sit in his former boss’ chair. “How would you like to be promoted to our official Company Motivator?”

“Really?” she gushed. “That’d be great! What do I do?”

“You reward the other employees for doing a good job!” he said.

“I can do that!” she exclaimed, wiggling with enthusiasm.

“I’m sure you can!” he said. “And the job comes with a special uniform, so everyone will know that you’re there to encourage them in every way possible.”

“Really? Oh my gawd! That’s so cool!” she said.

“I’ve got it right here!” he said.

He pulled out a skimpy little two piece cheerleaders outfit. It was green and gold, the colors of the company logo. Shirley squealed when she saw it then grabbed it from him and put it on. The top was just a little to small for her tits, but she managed to squeeze them in to it. The skirt just barely covered her naked and freshly fucked ass. Namjin handed her matching tennis shoes and a pair of pom poms. Shirley thanked him profusely and shivered with pleasure. She put on her shoes and grabbed her pom poms then stood before her new boss, sticking her tits out and swishing her skirt, hoping that he was pleased with how she filled out her new uniform.

“You look absolutely fuckable, Shirley,” he said.

“Really?” she asked. “Yay!”

She shook her pom poms in the air and jiggled her melons. When she saw her new boss was smiling and admiring her, she decided to go into an impromptu motivational routine. She alternated thrusting up her pom poms with thusting her rack up and out, cheering: “Yay Mr. Tong! Yay Mr. Tong! He’s a great boss and he’s hung like King Kong! Yay Mr. Tong! Yay Mr. Tong! We want to fuck him all day long! Gooooooooo Mr. Tong!”

And squealing and cheering she went into a series of high kicks and jumps that exposed her swollen red beaver with every move.

“Oh yes, Shirley,” Namjin said, grinning from ear to ear. “You’re going to do a great job! I’m so glad I decided to promote you.”

The End.