The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wishbone: Student Teaching

by The Sympathetic Devil <>

and Good Boy <>

“I’ve graded your final exams and most of you are to be congratulated,’ Ms. Moran announced.”If you’ve passed my class then statistics show you’ve most likely passed all the rest of your classes and will be graduating next week and going on to great things, no doubt, and never have to see me again.”

Kyle’s stomach sank. She had said most. He knew if anyone hadn’t passed, it would be him.

“But three of you apparently want to spend more quality time with me,” she said with an evil smirk. “If your score is circled in red, you’ll need to meet with me after school today so we can develop a strategy to get you out of here before you’re eligible for social security.”

Three. Well at least he wouldn’t be alone with the bitch. Hell, maybe Kyle would luck out and at least one of them would be a hot chick. It’d be ironic if summer school with Moran got him laid. At least Kyle was pretty sure it was ironic. He was failing English too, so it was hard to be sure.

Kyle slouched through his last class after receiving his failed exam from the scowling teacher and then slumped to his locker, dreading the after school meeting. He was so depressed that he nearly failed to notice the tiny, naked man in a top hat sitting on the shelf of his locker reading his copy of Playslut.

When Kyle did notice the imp, however, he was understandably startled.

“Holy fuck!” he exclaimed.

The little man looked up from his reading.

“Oh, thee you are!” he exclaimed in a voice like the squashing of fat insects. “I was beginning to think they gave me wrong directions.”

He stood and Kyle couldn’t help but notice that the thing had no genitals. It cleared its throat and spoke with formality:

“Mr. Kyle Philips, I have been authorized by His Infernal Majesty, Lucifer Morningstar, Lord of Hell and Master of Magics, to present to you The Magical Wishbone.”

The imp raised his hat and removed a small bone from it. It would have fit in the palm of Kyle’s hand, but it was as long than the imp’s forearm.

“Should you accept this offer, you, Kyle Philips, will have magical power over the minds and bodies of all the children of Adam, to mold and shape them as you will. You may wield the Wishbone for as long as you maintain it in your possession.”

And then he started speaking much more rapidly:

“The Wishbone shall remain the property of Hades Incorporated and shall be returned upon demand to any authorized representative of said corporation. Hades Incorporated makes no warrantee, express or implied, on the consequences of wishes made using The Wishbone. Side effects of using The Wishbone may include exaggerated libido, rapid degeneration of morality, and loss of one’s immortal soul. If use of The Wishbone causes an erection lasting more than 4 hours, the user should seek the attention of a naughty nurse or other kinky medical professional.”

“Huh?” Kyle asked.

“Sorry, kid,” he said. “In my profession I tend to work with a lot of lawyers. The jargon tends to rub off on you after a while. Anyway, you want the Wishbone or what?”

“What is it?” he asked.

The imp sighed impatiently.

“Satan’s severed pinky bone. You hold it and make wishes about people and they come true. Just people. Doesn’t work on inanimate objects, plants, animals, angels, demons or any such thing what don’t fall under the category of ‘Children of Adam’ like I said. There are profound theological-type reasons for this that I’m sure you wouldn’t be the least bit interested in. Look kid, just take the thing in your sweaty little hand and wish for those four skanks to come back and show you their tits.

Kyle turned and saw that the four senior cheerleaders had just waked by in uniform. His cock immediately advised him to go for it, as crazy as it sounded. He grabbed the bone and wished for the girls to turn around and show him their tits. All at once, they turned about and lifted up their tops. Fay Elgar wasn’t wearing a bra!

The cheerleaders looked very confused and blushed furiously. ‘This is so cool!’ thought Kyle. Suddenly, all four girls grinned. “This is so cool!” they exclaimed in tandem. They wiggled their tits at Kyle, clearly enjoying giving the show as much as Kyle was enjoying getting it.

“What do you girls think you’re doing!” an angry voice exclaimed.

Kyle turned about and saw Ms. Moran barreling down the hallway.

His heart leapt in his throat. He wished the teacher would go away. She didn’t. She kept on coming. Kyle looked in his hand. The bone was gone. So was the little man. Shit.

“We’re showing Kyle our titties,” Fay explained.

“It’s so cool,” Tammy Kilgore elaborated.

“Cover yourselves this instant!” the rotund teacher demanded.

The cheerleaders pouted but complied.

“You!” Moran said, turning on Kyle. “You get to my classroom this instant. You’re in enough trouble already. Tell Christine and Erika I’ll be there once I take these four to the principal’s office. The very idea!”

Kyle watched the dejected cheerleaders be led away by the teacher and felt his heart sink. Such a lost opportunity! Fay turned about half way down the hall and flashed him again, but Moran grabbed her by the ear and turned her back around.

“So, kid, you want it?” came the voice like squashing insects from his locker.

Kyle turned about and found the little daemon with the bone under his arm.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck yes I want it!” he exclaimed. “I want them! All four of them!”

“What, you don’t want the old bitch as well?” the daemon asked.

“What? Eeew!” Kyle exclaimed. “That’s disgusting!”

The imp shook his head.

“You just don’t grasp the power of this little thing yet, kid,” he said. “You can mold her into anything you want, as long as it’s still human. You could make her look just like this hot Chinese tramp in your tittie mag just by wishing it. Hell, you could make her believe she IS the centerfold. You could make her into anyone you want to. And I highly recommend it, as she is the reason that His Infernal Majesty decided to send it to you at this particular moment.”

“Really?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah, well, Old Scratch was trying to tempt her best friend in college into becoming a slut thirty years ago and Hillary Moran turned out to be the most effective cock-blocker in the history of the game,” the imp explained. “He tends to hold grudges. If you were to do Him this favor, I’m sure he’d find some way to reward you.”

“And I can use it on anyone else too, right?” Kyle asked.

“Most definitely!” said the imp. “Long as their human, go for it! You can practice on those two cunts in Moran’s room until the bitch gets back! Have yourself a great time. Just try not to fuck so much you forget to eat.”

Kyle grinned and held out his hand. The imp placed the small bone in his palm. It felt warm and alive. And then the little man was gone. Kyle chuckled, clasped the bone in his fist, and headed for Hillary Moran’s classroom.

Kyle entered Ms. Moran’s classroom, clutching the wishbone, and was delighted to see that he hadn’t misheard the old battleaxe. If anything could compensate for his missing out on the senior cheerleaders, Erika & Christine certainly qualified.

Christine Saeki had been the perfect little straight laced scholar that her Japanese-immigrant parents wanted her to be when they had started high school. Somewhere along the way to their senior year, though, she had rebelled big time and taken on a California party girl persona, right down to the accent. Recently she had cut off her long black hair, devastating her mother. Kyle didn’t really like it either, since he’d always found Christine’s hair sexy. No doubt she was failing math class just to piss off her parents. There was even a rumor going around school that she had given her father’s business partner a blow job on the night of her 18th birthday to get back at him for giving her savings bonds instead of a car.

She was here now, wearing a schoolgirl’s uniform despite the fact that their school had no uniform, especially not one with such a short skirt. She was talking a mile a minute on her cell, frequently punctuating the conversation with exclamations of ‘Oh my fucking god!’. She looked up when Kyle entered the room and he smiled broadly at her. Christine rolled her eyes and turned away from him with a dismissive swing of her head.

The other detainee was Erika Jones, an acid-tongued goth chick who claimed she dressed slutty to make a political statement. Kyle suspected that political statement was ‘hey, check out my tits and ass’ which was a statement Kyle could certainly get behind. She was doodling in her sketchbook when Kyle walked in. She was less dismissive than Christine, but apparently only so that she could insult him.

“What you smiling about?” she asked. “You look like a fucking idiot.”

“Oh, I just think this whole detention thing might wind up being funner than I expected,” he said, openly ogling her chest.

“Whatever!” she said and went back to drawing a zombie decapitating Ms. Moran.

“No, really, I think we can have some fun with the old bitch,” Kyle said. “Maybe we could have some fun together afterwards.”

Erika sighed and rolled her eyes.

“In case you haven’t noticed, Kyle, you’re a dork,” she said. “I don’t do dorks.”

“Oh I think you might,” Kyle said. “I just wish your tits were bigger.”

The little bone throbbed in his hand and Erika’s tits swelled up inside her shirt. Her jaw dropped.

“Holy shit!” she said. “What did you do?”

“Nothing,” Kyle smirked. “I wish you’d just forget that I did anything to you. Your tits have always been big like that. I wish you’d just accept whatever changes I make and not make a big deal about it.”

Erika blinked, then looked confused.

“What?” she demanded.

“Oh, nothing,” said Kyle, grinning from ear to ear.

“Weirdo,” she muttered.

Kyle couldn’t help smiling. The power felt great! He turned to Christine, gabbing away on the phone. That hair just really had to go. He wished for her not to notice, then wished her hair to grow, long and sleek, to just above her ass. Kyle grinned. The ass was kind of an anticlimax following the hair, though. He could fix that, and her assflesh swelled and bubbled as she babbled on oblivious. She could use a bit more leg, Kyle thought, and as her legs stretched upward a good five inches, her skirt remained the same length. With the help of her new ass pushing back, her skirt was now obscenely short. She gabbed on, oblivious.

Kyle looked back to Erika. She was still doodling. Surely she had better things to do. Kyle wished and she startled. She looked around to make sure no one was watching her and completely missed Kyle staring and grinning, thanks to his wish. She reached down and started stroking the crotch of her pants with her black-painted fingernails. A naughty smile cracked her lips, the most pleasant expression Kyle had ever seen on her face.

He turned back to Christine. Her prattle was getting annoying. Kyle decided to improve her conversation.

“Do you like my tits?” she asked her friend on the phone. “My tits. Do you like them? I was thinking maybe they were too small....See, you haven’t even noticed them. They are too small....No, I’m not lezzing out on you....though I really would like to eat your pussy. I think you’d probably let me if my tits were bigger. I bet if I played with my nipples more they’d grow....Hello? ...Hello?....Shannon?...The bitch hung up on me!”

Kyle grinned and wished. Christine dialed his friend Bryan. Christine began playing with her nipples as she waited for him to pick up and, in accordance with Kyle’s wish, her tits started to grow.

“Hello, Brian?” she said, holding the phone with her shoulder so her hands were free to massage her swelling rack. “This is Christine Saeki. I was calling because I had this dream last night about you where I was sucking your dick and I wanted to talk to you about it…No really, it was like the hottest dream I ever had! When I woke up, my panties were totally soaked!...Yeah, I didn’t even know I liked you either, it just kind of happened all of a sudden, but oh my gawd just talking to you is making me so fucking horny! Do I make you horny Brian?....<giggle> In my dream, your cock was SO BIG! You pulled it out and I was, like, oh my god! And I didn’t think it’d ever fit inside of me! But I wanted it! I wanted it so bad, and looking at it just made my knees weak, so I knelt down in front of you and reached out and touched it. It was so hot and so hard and it made my pussy just go gooshy! And I looked up at you and I asked you ‘can I suck it?’ and you were all ‘you better, slut!’ and I licked my lips and kissed it and it was so velvety on my lips. And you grabbed hold of my hair and I opened wide and, and, oh god, it felt even bigger in my mouth, but I wanted to get it all in. I was just drooling like crazy and you were pushing more and more of it into my mouth and god it made me so horny! You don’t mind if I tell you about my dream, do you Brian?....<giggle> Is your cock big like in my dream?.....Are you getting hard for me, Brian? ...Oooooh Brian! God you make me so hot! My nipples are all pokey and my little red cunny is all wet! It’s just like in my dream!”

As Christine told her fantasy to Brian and her titties grew, Kyle went and sat right beside the masturbating Erika. She squirmed in her seat, oblivious that he was watching her head lolling about on her shoulders. He wished her hair a little longer. Not as long as Christine’s, but mid-back length. She looked lovely and oh so very horny. Kyle wished for her to notice him.

“Ah!” she said, jumping in her seat and blushing furiously. Kyle didn’t do anything to alleviate her embarrassment, but he did wish for a healthy dose of desire to be added to it.

“You need a little help with that Erika?” he asked.

Under the influence of the wishbone, Kyle watched her attitude toward him blossom into an overwhelming attraction.

“Oh God, Kyle,” she said. “That...That’d be so great!”

She pushed her desk out of the way and stepped toward him. He patted his knee. She giggled. Giggled! And sat down, wiggling her butt and wrapping an arm around his shoulders. Kyle began stroking the crotch of her jeans. There was a faint dampness to it.

“Oh baby, you’re juicy!” he exclaimed.

Erika blushed even harder.

“It’s just...I’m so horny, Kyle,” she said. “You make me so horny!”

She pressed his head against her right jug.

“Do I make you horny, Kyle?” She asked. “Do I?”

In answer, he raised his head and stuck his tongue in her mouth. She sucked at it lovingly.

“God you guys! Get a room!” said Christine, who’s rack was now impressive. “I’m trying to have phone sex here!”

“You’re just jealous, Christine,” said Kyle and wishing made it so.

She hung up the phone without saying goodbye and dropped it on the floor.

“Can I play too?” she asked demurely. “Please?”

“Fuck no!” Erika objected.

“Now Erika, you don’t mind sharing, do you?” asked Kyle as the bone throbbed.

The goth girl relaxed and melted into Kyle again.

“No, I don’t mind,” she said, nuzzling him. “Anything you want, baby.”

Christine reached down to feel Kyle’s pecker. She giggled.

“You’re all hard!” she said, and took a seat on Kyle’s other knee. Kyle kissed Christine as Erika stroked the back of his neck.

“You girls have always wanted me, haven’t you? You’ve just been teasing me, pretending you weren’t interested in me while all this time you’ve just been soaking your panties over me and just wishing I would fuck your brains out,” he said, grabbing hold of their asses, palming the wishbone and pressing it against Erika’s firm backside.

“It’s true,” Christine said, liking her lips.

“I’m so glad you finally saw through our little game,” Erika said.

They pressed Kyle’s face between their full racks.

“Oh yeah,” said Kyle. “This is your lucky day.”

Christine’s phone started ringing. It was probably Brian calling back, wanting to continue. Kyle was a generous guy, but he didn’t want to share just then. He didn’t know if the wishbone would work at long distances, but it was worth a shot. He wished for Brian to hang up and get himself off. Coincidence or not, the phone stopped ringing. Kyle grinned. If he could use it at a distance, he could get the senior cheerleaders to come to him! But he had plenty of poon for the moment sitting right in his lap.

“Now where were we,” he said, “Oh yes, titties!”

He nuzzled the two pair as the girls squirmed deliciously.

“What is going on in this school today?” Moran demanded from the doorway. “You two get off him this instant!”

The girls startled in his lap, looked sheepish and started to get up.

“Stay where you are, girls,” Kyle said. “This bitch can’t tell you what to do. You’re my sluts now and no one else can make you do anything.”

The girls giggled and snuggled into him again. The teacher flew into a rage.

“Now you listen up, Kyle Phillips!” she sputtered “I’m the teacher, you’re the student and that means…”

“No, Hillary Moran,” said Kyle, clutching the wishbone. “I’m the teacher, you’re the student and that means you need to shut up and behave!”

The teacher froze, clearly very confused and growing more embarrassed by the moment. Erika and Christine giggled cruelly, not knowing what was going on but not worrying about it. The derision of her ‘classmates’ made the new student with a teacher’s body all the more ashamed of her outburst.

“I’m so sorry, Mr. Phillips,” she said. “I…I don’t know what came over me.”

“Well, there’s a reason you’re in detention, Hillary.” Kyle said. “You have very poor judgment.”

‘Hillary’ looked abashed.

“Um, why exactly am I in detention, Mr. Phillips, sir?” she asked. “I seem to have forgotten…a lot of things, actually.”

“Well, that’s reason enough, isn’t it?” Kyle said. “You clearly need to be educated about a lot of things.”

And then Kyle wished for Hillary Moran to develop a raging schoolgirl crush on him so that she had no desire not to stay after class with him. Kyle frowned thoughtfully. He certainly couldn’t continue this game with Ms. Moran looking the way she did. But chubby as she was, if he shrunk her down to size she’d be falling out of her clothes. Not that she wouldn’t end up naked eventually anyway, but the imp had said Satan wanted him to toy with her. Dressing her up as one of the young sluts that she was always criticized would certainly be funny. Just then, inspiration passed by in the form of Chesty Chelsea, quite possibly the sluttiest girl in school.

“Hillary, go out in the hall and tell Chelsea to come back here,” Kyle said.

The confused teacher turned school girl did as she was told. Kyle scooted Erika and Christine of his laps to their great disappointment, and stood at the head of the class. Chelsea came in looking annoyed.

“So what did you want?” she asked Ms. Moran.

“Mr. Phillips said to call you,” Hillary explained, pointing to Kyle.

Chelsea looked back and forth between the two.

“What?” she asked, confused as can be, and even more confused when she noticed the changes in Christine and Erika.

“I was just noticing your outfit, Chelsea,” Kyle explained. “It’s quite the ensemble! Do you think you’d like to wear something like that Hillary?”

Ms. Moran blushed furiously.

“I, well, I could never fit into something like that because I’m, well,” she looked down at her large and elderly body. “And besides I’d be too embarrassed.”

“Well, as for the first part, you never know what you can have if you just wish for it,” he said, wishing for his erstwhile teacher to be an 18 year old hottie with a body that would fit Chelsea’s outfit perfectly, then amending the wish so that the outfit would be a little too tight in all the right places.

Hillary transformed from head to toe, her hair becoming a long and lustrous blonde, her face a lovely portrait of uncertain youth, her body a wet dream. As her fat lumpy ass became much smaller and smoother, her skirt and bloomers fell down around her ankles. She squealed in a new voice, high and lilting rather than the gravelly rumble of Ms. Moran. She stood amazed, looking at her new body. Chelsea was dumbfounded as well. Erika and Christine, however, took everything in stride, just as Kyle had wished them to.

“Chelsea, you don’t mind letting Hillary wear your clothes, do you?” Kyle said and wished. “Her old clothes just don’t fit.”

“Sure, Kyle, whatever you say!” she said. “I don’t know what’s going on here, but I’m glad to help!”

“But…but I…” said Hillary as Chelsea began stripping.

“Now don’t be ungracious, Hillary!” Kyle said. “Chelsea is doing you a big favor.”

Hillary looked at the floor, her newly young cheeks shining with embarrassment at having been scolded by her crush.

“Yes, Mr. Philips,” she said. “Thank you Chelsea.”

“Now both of your strip down,” said Kyle. “We need to start class.”

The newly 18 Hillary did as instructed by her new teacher, though without the enthusiasm of Chelsea, and let her jacket and blouse fall to the floor, sporting a full-body blush and covering her exposed blonde-thatched bush with her hand. Her industrial-strength bra still hung onto her, the straps loose from weight loss but her mammoth tits keeping their tremendous size despite having changed in firmness and complexion.

‘Loose the bra, Hillary,’ he instructed. “I can’t teach you anything with your titties all constricted like that. My teaching philosophy is ‘free the boobs und the mind will follow.’”

‘”Yes, Mr. Phillips,’” she said, eyes down cast.

She struggled to undo the back-clasp one handed, the other hand guarding her naked twat. The other girls started chuckling at her futile efforts.

“The class is waiting Hillary,” Kyle pointed out.

The transformed teacher bit her lip and managed to invent a brighter shade of red to blush, then her hand flew from her twat to join the other in removing the bra. Her panicked urgency did nothing to help, nor did Kyle’s openly staring at her unguarded pussy. Eventually, thought, the bulwark gave way and Hillary’s tremendous melons were there for all to see in the brief instant it took her to throw her arm across them. Not that her newly slender arm had any hope of covering anything but the nipples of her titanic tits. If anything, her pressing her arm against them drew all the more attention to them as the titflesh was squeezed above and beneath their impromptu covering. Her other hand resumed its task of guarding her bush.

“Now, now, Hillary,” said Kyle. “No need to be embarrassed. You have a very tasty body!”

He was careful not to wish it, though. He was enjoying her discomfort. And he hoped Satan was enjoying it as well.

“Now go ahead and put Chelsea’s clothes on so we can start class,” he instructed.

“Yes, Mr. Philips,“ she said.

Chelsea handed her the obscenely short skirt, the halter with the plunging neckline, and a tiny yellow thong panty.

“Her underwear to?” Hillary asked.

“Of course!” Kyle said. “You don’t want to go without, do you Hillary? You’re sluttier than I thought!”

Hillary blushed furiously then grabbed the panties and pulled them on, slipping the thong between her asscheeks. Trembling at the new sensation, she quickly put on the skirt and squeezed her melons into the top. At Kyle’s insistence, she also put on Chelsea’s kitten-heeled sandals and slipped a pair of sunglasses on her newly-blonde head.

“Very nice, Hillary!” Kyle said. “You really look like a tramp! Now go take your seat.”

“You want to just keep me naked?” Chelsea asked.

“Doesn’t everyone?” Kyle asked.

But then he considered. He already had three girls. Would four be too many at once? Satan wanted him to focus on fucking with Hillary. And Kyle wanted to make sure Satan remained happy with Kyle keeping the wishbone, since this was without a doubt the coolest thing that had ever happened to him.

And then he got an idea of how he could screw with Hillary Moran even more.

“Actually, go ahead and put on Hillary’s old clothes,” Kyle instructed.

“Huh?” Chelsea asked, but with a wish she complied.

“Don’t bother with her underwear. Actually, you can go throw those in the trash outside when you leave,” Kyle said and soon Chelsea was wearing the ill-fitting suit of the former math teacher, holding up the skirt with her hand.

With a wish, Chelsea morphed into a perfect doppelganger of the Hillary Moran that had woken up that morning.

“Hey! What the fuck!” Chelsea said in a perfect imitation of Moran’s voice, if not her vocabulary. “This isn’t fair!”

“Now don’t worry, Chelsea,” Kyle said. “It isn’t permanent. I just want you to do a few things that will make Ms. Moran’s reputation a bit more exciting.”

The Moran doppelganger looked skeptical.

‘It’ll be fun!’ Kyle said and wished. ‘You take Ms. Moran’s purse and car and buy an expensive bottle of booze that will fit in her purse with her credit card and ID. Then you put the bottle in the purse and drive to a bar and just get drunk of your ass while you tell anyone who will listen how much you love dick and how much of it you’ve had. Once they cut you off, call a cab and tell them to take you to Principal Moyers’ house. Hillary, write down Moyer’s home address.”

He took pen and paper from the teacher’s desk and gave it to the new student who wrote down the information, clearly confused that she knew it.

“On the ride over, chug the bottle in the purse,” Kyle continued. “Knock on Principal Moyers’ door and when he answers it, tell him you’ve always wanted him and beg him to fuck your brains out. I wish that five minutes after you ask him to fuck you, you’ll transform back into your own fine self.”

“Promise?” she asked.

“You bet,” said Kyle. “Have fun. Maybe I’ll do you tomorrow.”

The Ms. Moran clone giggled, then took her purse and directions and left.

Hillary raised her hand.

“Yes, Hillary?” he asked.

“Um, Mr. Philips, Sir, I’m really confused,” she said. “What just happened? How did she turn into me? And why did I look so old? And…and…”

“Now don’t you worry about that, Hillary!” he said, squeezing the wishbone. “Forget all about what just happened. You’re a hot little piece of 18 year old ass now. Anything that you were before isn’t important.”

“Oh…okay,” she said, still confused but not nearly so worried.

Kyle went up to the board, erased Ms. Moran’s name and replaced it with Mr. Philips.

“Take your seats, girls,” he said to Erika and Christine. “We can finally start class.”

Christine and Erika took seats on either side of Hillary. With her short skirt, Hillary’s borrowed panties were visible when Kyle sat down at the teacher’s desk. He stared pointedly at them with a big grin and Hillary squirmed in her seat and pressed her legs together.

To Be Continued