The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wishbone: Student Teaching

by The Sympathetic Devil <>

and Good Boy <>

Part 2 of 3

“All right, girls!” he said. “Welcome to Mr. Philips’s After School Tutorial for Skanks! You are here because you are failing your math class and the only way you’re going to be graduating from high school next week is if you can find a way to convince me that you deserve a better grade from me.”

“Erika, what do you think you could do to improve your grade?” he asked the horny goth girl.

“Oh, Mr. Philips, I’d do just about anything,” she said, her voice loaded with meaning. “And I’d work really, really hard at it. The harder it is, the harder I’ll work at it.”

She grabbed her crotch and swiveled her hips in her seat.

“I really know how to work it, Mr. Philips. I’ll just keep pounding at it until it comes to me.”

“Very good, Erika!” said the faux-teacher. “That’s the sort of can-do, do-me attitude I like to see in a student. “Come sit in the honors seat!”

Erika gave a lusty growl and went up to sit on Kyle’s left knee, swinging her hips seductively as she approached, then giving him a peck on the cheek as she sat.

“What do you think you could do to improve your grade, Christine?” he prompted.

The Asian girl looked down at her rack, then smiled up at her teacher.

“Well, Mr. Philips, I’m not very smart,” she confessed. “But I can think of two really big reasons why I should get a better grade!”

She arched her back to stick out her chest, then pushed her tits together with her hands.

“Well, your natural talents, while useful, will only take you so far, Christine,” Kyle said. “You need to learn to apply them. Had you applied them before, I don’t think you’d have gotten in grade trouble to begin with.”

“Oh I’m willing to apply them, Mr. Philips!” she said, rubbing her tits together. “I’m willing to apply all my ASSets, too! Math may be hard, but I’m really easy!”

“Well then, I have a lot of hope for you, Christine!” he said. “Come up here and join Erika.”

The busty Japanese girl giggled triumphantly and strolled up to take her place on her long and luscious legs. Hillary was left alone in the student seats as her classmates rubbed themselves shamelessly on their new teacher. The embarrassed blonde tried not to look. Kyle smirked at her and wished for her not to be able to look away. He wished for her to become very jealous of the girls and profoundly turned on by the whole thing, but too shy and embarrassed to join in.

Content that Hillary would be sufficiently fucked with for Satan’s pleasure, he focused on his own pleasure, playing tonsil hockey with Erika while groping Christine.

Kyle eventually looked back at Hillary. She was staring at them in slack-jawed salacity while pressing her thighs so closely together that she was trembling.

“Now then, Hillary,” he said with an evil grin. “What do you think you could do to improve your grade.”

The wishbone wouldn’t let him read her mind, but it seemed to Kyle that she was at war with herself, wanting to scream that she didn’t care about her grade she just wanted him to make her his woman, but far to shy and embarrassed to do anything so brash. In the end, the shyness won out.

“Um, study harder for a make up test?” she asked.

Kyle shook his head in disapproval and Hillary shrank in shame.

“WRONG!” he said and she cringed. “I swear, Hillary, it’s like you don’t even know you’re a girl! I guess it’s lucky that we have a couple good students in the class that you can learn from. I’ll throw the question out to the entire class. What is the best way for a girl to ensure that she’ll get a passing grade?”

Christine raised her hand.

“Oo! Oo! I know!” she said.

“Yes Christine?” Kyle prompted.

“Fuck the teacher!” she announced proudly.

“Very good, Christine,” he said, and gave her a kiss on the neck. “But of course, knowing that and doing it are two different things. It’s the difference between a wishful student and a successful student! Anyone can want to fuck the teacher, isn’t that right Hillary?”

She sunk in her seat, wide-eyed that Kyle knew what she wanted him.

“There’s a lot of competition out there, lots of slutty girls in every class,” Kyle assured them. “You have to convince the teacher that you should be one of the lucky one. If you can’t get your teacher to screw you, how are you going to get your boss to do it when you go out into the workforce? You have to develop the skills here and now! So, Erika, how can a girl get her teacher to want her.”

Erika smirked at Hillary, then looked at Kyle and said: “By flirting and showing off your tits and ass and acting like a total slut!”

She punctuated her declaration by ripping the neck of her top until her nipples peeked out.

“You are a girl that will make her mark in the world!” Kyle praised. “Why don’t you and Christine give Hillary a good demonstration of how a successful skanky student behaves around her teacher?”

Riiiiip!

The girls giggled and got up. Erika placed her hands on the teacher’s desk and leaned in so her tits flopped forward, nearly escaping now that she had stretched out the fabric of her neckline.

“Mr. Philips,” she said in a sugar sweet voice. “I’m just having such a hard time getting this stuff. But I really want to pass the class. Do you think there’s anyway I could come over to your house tonight so that you can give me a private lesson? I’m sure there are all sorts of things you could teach me if I wasn’t so distracted by the classroom. I learn better one on one. I’d be really, really grateful!”

As she spoke, she swayed her tits hypnotically at him.

“Woopsie!” Christine exclaimed and the contents of a pencil case scattered across the floor.

“I swear I am so clumsy!” the Japanese girl said and giggled. Then she turned her back on Kyle and bent over at the waist in her short skirt to pick the items up, one at a time, standing up between each and sliding the pens and pencils seductively back into their case. When she moved over to get a pencil near Hillary, the blonde was shocked to see that Christine wasn’t wearing panties. Kyle could see her contemplating whether or not she could pull a similar stunt with her own short skirt. Clearly Kyle was enjoying the show and Hillary so wanted Kyle to like her. But she just couldn’t. It was too embarrassing.

Christine had just put the last pencil in when she dropped the case again.

“Oh gawd, I am such a bimbo!” she declared. “Mr. Philips, do you think you could help me? Just come around here and hold the case for me?”

“Certainly, Christine,” he said. “I’m always glad to help.”

“That’s why you’re my favorite teacher!” she exclaimed as he came around the desk. “Just hold this for me.”

She gave him the pencil case and knelt right in front of him, reaching up to hand him pencils, then letting her empty hand run down his body, stroking his cock where it was tenting out his pants.

“Oops! Sorry!” she would say each time she grabbed his pecker. “I just can’t seem to control my hands today!”

“You see, Hillary, it really isn’t that hard if you’re willing to apply yourself,” Kyle said. “As of right now, Erika and Christine are earning D’s. With just a little more dedication, I bet they could even get C pluses!”

“Oh, we’re dedicated Mr. Philips!” Erika assured him, nuzzling up to him.

“Very dedicated,” said the kneeling Christine, unzipping his pants.

Erika reached in and grasped his hard cock and purred: “Oh yeah, I could dedicate my self to this for hours!”

Christine giggled, pulled his pants down around his ankles, and took his cock in her mouth.

Erika wrapped her hand around his shaft swirled the cockhead around in Christine’s mouth as the Japanese girl slathered it with her tongue humming blissfully.

“God, Mr. Philips! You’re so big!” said Erika rubbing her tits against him. “You need at least two girls to suck that!”

“You’ll really never go anywhere in life if you don’t suck dick, Hillary,” Kyle told her as Erika sank to her knees beside Christine to more easily fondle his balls. “You’ll fail in class, fail in love, fail in life. The girls who suck dick get the A, get the boyfriend, get the job, get the promotion. And most importantly, they get more dick!”

“Yes, Mr. Philips,” she said in a small voice.

Kyle grinned and wished for Hillary to fantasize about joining the two sluts who were fellating him, wishing she could be that skanky while she masturbated.

“Oh yeah,” sighed Kyle as Christine and Erika poured affection on his pecker. “Hail Satan. This is so totally worth it. I was already going to hell. But this is definitely heaven.”

He looked up and say that Hillary was vigorously working at her pussy, her eyes closed, her mouth pursed as if sucking and imaginary cock. Kyle chuckled. The devil was bound to be enjoying the show. But it was probably time to fuck with her some more.

“What do you think you’re doing, Hillary?” he said.

The blonde squealed and pulled her hand away from her cunt, looking guiltily up at her teacher as her classmates continued to fellate him.

“What have you done that makes you think you’re worthy of rewarding yourself with an orgasm?” he asked. “Do I need to remind you that you’re still failing this class.”

“I…I’m sorry, Mr. Philips!” Hillary exclaimed. “It’s just…just that I’m so…so…”

“So what?” he asked.

Hillary blushed furiously. There was no way she could tell him she was horny. It was so embarrassing!

“Very well then, Hillary,” Kyle said, pointing at the side board. “Get up there and write ‘I will not finger my clitoris in class’ 100 times.”

“Yes Mr. Philips,” she said, cursing her shyness. She got up and went dejectedly to the board to start writing.

Kyle turned his attention back to Erika and Christine. He placed the wishbone between his teeth so he could entwine his fingers in both girls hair. He wondered if he could still make wishes while holding it like that. There was one way to find out. He pursed his lips and wished that Erika would have a mind-blowing mega-orgasm.

The bone throbbed between his lips and he almost dropped it. Erika cried out, eyes wide, mouth open. She grabbed her crotch with one hand, her tits with the other. She shuddered and twitched, then fell over, making ecstatic groaning noises and thrusting her hips spastically. Christine took advantage of her classmate’s distraction. After one uninterested glance at her sprawling, trembling classmate, she redoubled her efforts on his cock, thrusting it down her throat and grinning like the cat who swallowed the canary. She purred, sending ripples of pleasure around his shaft.

Kyle took the bone out of his mouth, admiring his handiwork. Erika’s orgasm seemed to go on forever. At last her body stiffened, then relaxed completely. She mewled weakly and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. She lay there, drooling and panting, a permanent grin on her face, her eyes unfocused. When Kyle wished for mind-blowing, apparently the wishbone took him literally. He hoped she would be all right, but then chided himself and wished she would be all right, but stay down for a while. Christine was making urgent pleas for his attention.

He patted her head and told her to let go of his cock. She whimpered protest, but slid his hard rod out of her throat.

“But you haven’t cum yet, Mr. Phillips!” she exclaimed, fondling his balls. “I want to make you cum!”

“But I want to make YOU cum, Christine,” Kyle said. “And I want you to earn your O the old fashioned way.”

He stepped out of his pants, went around the desk and took a seat, leaning back so that his dick pointed heavenward.

“Mount up, babydoll!” he said.

At last understanding, Christine squealed and leapt to her feet. She pulled up her skirt and wiggled her hungry red beaver at him. She needed a trim. With a wish, all her pubes fell out, then an arrow-shaped landing strip grew in their place.

“Are you really going to fuck me Mr. Phillips?” she asked eagerly.

“You bet your sweet ass I’m going to fuck you, Christine!’ he exclaimed, reaching around to grab said ass. “It really is your only hope of earning an A in this class and you’ve shown such improvement in your attitude this afternoon, it’d be a shame if you didn’t get an A.”

He squeezed her asscheek and turned her around. He wanted Hillary to be able to she Christine’s face while she was getting her brains fucked out. Having the full length of her glossy black hair swishing along his bare chest appealed as well. He stripped of his shirt.

“Straddle my legs and put your hands on my knees, Christine,” Kyle instructed.

She giggled and obeyed. He reached around and stroked the landing strip he had grown for her, then diddled her swollen clit. She squirmed and squealed. She reached down and stroked the underside of his cock. Kyle put his hands on her hips, the wishbone tucked between two fingers, and encouraged her to ease herself down, guiding his cock head between her cuntlips. She was hot, wet and slick and she slid down onto him with a little cry.

“Hmmmmm!” she said, wiggling her hips as her ass cheeks pressed his thighs and belly. “Oh….oh Mr. Philips! So good!”

Kyle growled in contentment, then reached up with one hand to squeeze her right tit. He saw that Hillary was watching them out of the corner of her eye as she wrote on the board. Kyle chuckled, wishing that she would get enflamed with jealousy and shame and lust. He wanted her to be very uncomfortable.

“Earn that A, Christine!” Kyle encouraged. “Show me how hard you’re willing to work for it!”

“Yes, Mr. Philips!” she exclaimed, lifting herself up and down, pistoning on his shaft. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck you make me so horny! So horny! So fucking horny! Ayeee!”

She just kept pounding and pounding, slamming herself down on his lap, slamming his cock deep into her cunt. Kyle noticed that Hillary was staring openly now, slack jawed, drooling.

“Do your….assignment…Hillary!” he yelled out.

“I…I need to go to the bathroom,” his transformed teacher complained. “I…I soaked my panties!”

Christine started swiveling her hips forward and back, keeping Kyle’s cock from popping out of her with her hand. It felt so good Kyle nearly went off.

“Just pull them down, you stupid cunt!” Kyle yelled at Hillary. “I’m busy getting laid!”

He grabbed hold of Christine’s hips and started thrusting up and forward hard, meeting each of Christine’s down and back thrusts. Christine was crying out continuously now, the pitch of her voice rising and falling with each rhythmic impact.

“You’re gonna cum hard now, Christine!” he told her, feeling that he was close. “You’re gonna cum harder than you ever dreamed possible!”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Christine agreed, shuddering like an out of balance washing machine. “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

Kyle’s rocket blasted off, shooting his spunk up into his ecstatic classmate as she gave a triumphant yelp.

At last, Christine whimpered and collapsed on the teacher’s desk. Kyle lay back in the chair, panting and grinning. It was a mighty good fuck. And the wishbone had done a number on Christine. Almost as strong as with Erika, even though he hadn’t said mind-blowing.

And then Kyle realized that he wasn’t holding the wishbone. His heart stopped and he sat bolt up, eliciting a whimper of protest from the exhausted Christine. He looked down beside the chair, and his heart started again. It was there on the floor. He pushed the seat back and squatted to grab it as Christine fell to the ground.

“Hey!” Christine objected as he clutched the precious bone.

“Aw shut up,” he said, and she did. “You got yours.”

But then he realized that she had cum like she had without any magical assistance. He grinned, swelling with pride. It had been all him. He looked down at Christine’s kneeling, dejected form. He patted her head.

“You’re a good little slut, aren’t you Christine,” he said as the bone throbbed in his hand.

The well-fucked Japanese girl looked up and smiled winsomely and nodded eagerly.

“I guess you can talk again then,” he said.

“Thank you, Mr. Philips!” she said. “Thank you for EVERYTHING!”

Kyle chuckled. Hillary sighed. Kyle looked up and saw that she had filled one board and was working on another. Her panties were around her ankles. Her spelling had become atrocious!

“Hey, Hillary!” he asked. “What’s up with your assignment? That’s not how you spell clitoris!”

The blonde shrugged.

“I ain’t so good at spellin’ and stuff,” she confessed. “I’m just a stupid cunt.”

Kyle remembered his outburst while fucking Christine. It must have happened before he dropped the wishbone. He chuckled.

“That’s right, you are,” he agreed. “Dumb as a brick. No wonder you’re failing.”

Hillary sighed and nodded and kept writing on the board, the words looking less and less intelligible with every line. Kyle reveled in what his condescending, overbearing teacher had become. It made him horny.

It was only minutes since the biggest orgasm of his 18 year old life, but he wanted more already. Hadn’t the demon said something about using the bone making the user unusually virile? He was certainly feeling it. He was tempted to pound Hillary, but he was having too much fun fucking with her head at the moment. He turned to Erika, who still sprawled on the floor and grinned wickedly. There were plenty of girls to fuck. That was never going to be a problem for him again!

“Christine, help Erika get naked!” he said. “It’s her turn to earn an A!”

Christine giggled and scampered over to the loopy goth girl and started stripping off her shoes and pants. Erika gurgled and gawked at her. She was stupider than Hillary. That wouldn’t do. Kyle wished her mind back. Not her original mind, of course, but the mind of the horny slut who had been helping Christine suck his dick before her orgasm. She sat up with a wicked grin.

“God, what a fucking rush!” she said. “That totally fucked me up!”

Christine grabbed Erika’s shirt and pulled it up.

“What’s up, skank?” Erika asked, but didn’t do anything to stop her from pulling it over her head, baring her tits.

“Mr. Philips told me to,” Christine explained. “It’s your turn! I already earned an A!”

She grabbed her crotch under her tiny skirt.

“You’ll have to work damn hard to do better than me!” she said.

“Fuck, I don’t care about my grade,” Erika said. “I just want cock!”

Christine giggled.

“I heard that!” she exclaimed. “It’s so good.”

Erika giggled.

“I can tell! You’re dripping!” she said, pointing out the drizzle of cum running down Christine’s leg.

“You want a little taste?” Christine asked with a naughty grin.

“Eww!” said Erika.

“Now don’t be like that, Erika!” Kyle said. “You love the taste of my cum! All you girls do!”

“Oh!” exclaimed Erika as the wishbone magic took hold. “Yummy!”

She licked up Christine’s inner thigh.

“Oh!” Christine exclaimed as Erika followed the trail up under her skirt. “Mmmmm!”

Erika was really enjoying her snack, but not nearly as much as Christine enjoyed being the serving dish. She seemed to have a hair trigger. Kyle didn’t remember wishing one on her, so she must have come about it naturally. The lovely Japanese girl was going weak in the knees. She slumped downward and then lay down on the floor, squirming about as Erika enthusiastically lapped the semen out of her.

“This is really good and all,” Erika said at last, raising her head from Christine’s cooze. “But it’s reminding me that my own hot cunt still hasn’t gotten fucked yet! I want Mr. Philips to do me too!”

“Well, first you’ll have to get me hard again, Erika,” Kyle told her. “Think you can do that?”

Erika got to her feet and strolled seductively over to him, her eyes smoldering, leaving a panting Christine to pout on the floor.

“Oh, I think I can, Mr. Philips,” she said, drawing her right hand slowly up her thigh and belly to roughly squeeze her right tit. “I think I have to. I need it, Mr. Philips! I need your cock!”

Kyle grinned. Erika straddled his lap, grabbed him by the back of his head and pressed his face into her full rack as she wriggled them. Kyle slobbered all over her tits, sucking and licking and having the time of his life. If only Erika’s snotty little goth friends could see her now!

But then again, why couldn’t they? He pulled his head from her cleavage and called out to Christine.

“Does your phone have a camera?” he asked.

“Uh-huh!” she told him.

“Why don’t you take a few pics of Erika skanking out on me and send them to her friends,” he suggested. “You don’t mind, do you Erika?”

Erika shook her head and licked her lips.

“They’ll be so jealous!” she said, reaching down to feel if she was having the desired effect on his pecker. Her eyes went wide and hungry. “Oh Mr. Philips! You cock is sooooo big!”

She shoved her tongue down his throat. Christine took pictures. Kyle silently praised Satan. Finished with her tonsil massage, Erika once again pressed his face to her tits.

“I need it Mr. Philips!” she cried. “I need you to fuck me! Please, fuck me now!”

She tried to mount him on the chair, but Kyle stopped her. His ass was getting sore. He pushed her back, despite her protests, and then shoved all of Ms. Moran’s papers and books to the floor, causing Hillary to startle and cry out. Kyle ignored her and climbed up onto his teacher’s desk and lay on his back.

“Time to ride the baloney pony, Erika!” he said.

“Oh fuck yes!” the goth girl exclaimed.

In an instance she was straddling him again and working his cock into her eager beaver.

“Get a picture of this, Christine!” he said. “And then send them to Brian. He’ll send them to everyone else.”

Kyle wished his friend would do exactly that.

“Oh yeah,” Erika exclaimed as she wriggled down onto him. “So good. This is what I need!”

She diddled her clit with the middle finger of one hand and mauled her left tit with the other, working her pussy along his shaft as Kyle enjoyed the show.

“I did it Mr. Philips!” Christine informed him.

“Good...good girl,” he praised, really starting to enjoy Erika’s talented twat. But more was always better. He’d always fantasized about a threeway. With only a twinge of worry, he placed the wishbone in the top drawer of Moran’s desk. He’d need both hands free to fully enjoy this. “Sit...sit on my face, Christine! I want to eat you!”

Christine didn’t have to be asked twice. She squealed, dropped her phone, and scrambled up to join them. Her cunt was hot, raw and sticky. Kyle dove in. He reached around to grab her ass and guide her as she slid her crotch along his face, reaching out with the other hand to grope Erika as she impaled herself again and again on his cock, grinding and grunting. Christine giggled and moaned. Kyle growled into her pussy. Flesh slapped against flesh and juices flowed. It was everything he had ever dreamed it would be and more.

After several minutes in heaven, everyone had cum. Kyle slapped Christine’s ass to get her off his face, then helped Erika slid off his sweat-slick lap. He wiped his face and chuckled. Life was good.

Kyle took the wishbone back out of the drawer. He didn’t like to be without it. It was much to valuable, even if holding it made sex awkward.

Hillary was looking at him with such longing it would have broken his heart if not for the fact that he hated her guts. She hadn’t written her assigned 100 lines, but judging by her spelling since he had wished her stupid, she probably couldn’t count to 100 now. Ironic for a former math teacher. But she had been making him feel stupid and inadequate all year. Payback was a bitch. Or in this case, a bimbo.

This gave him an idea for some more fun at Hillary’s expense.

To be contiuned Comments welcome. Illustrations by Good Boy available by request.