The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wishes Fulfilled

(mc,md,mf,hm)

By gs6gs6gs6

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Cheryl left work on time and headed home. She was slightly disappointed that her and Craig were not going for dinner but now she planned a relaxing evening at home. When she got home Cheryl got herself something to eat and then prepared to get in the shower.

Cheryl stripped off her sexy clothes and looked at her body in the mirror. She smiled to herself, Cheryl loved showing off her body. She stepped into the shower and felt the warm water run over her body. As the water ran over her breasts Cheryl began to feel sexy.

Cheryl cupped her breasts, “Ohhhhhh yesssssssss,” she moaned, they felt so good. Cheryl felt so sexy, she felt like masturbating. Suddenly a naughty thought entered her mind, she could watch the pornos she had bought the previous day. It was a great idea, Cheryl could not wait to put them on. She finished in the shower quickly and dried herself, then without putting any clothes on Cheryl retrieved the dvd’s from their hiding place.

Cheryl loved strutting about the home naked, her new exhibitionist streak saw to that. She settled in front of the TV deciding to watch ‘Sluts in Uniform’ first. She put the dvd on and settled back to watch it. Cheryl was delighted as the first scene involved a slut with large breasts dressed in a French Maid’s outfit. She began to imagine it was her in the new French Maid outfit she had bought the previous day.

Then a hot stud appeared, clearly wanting the slut in the French Maid’s outfit. Soon he was groping her breasts, Cheryl did the same imagining the hot stud was doing the same to her.

“You’ve got great tits,” the stud said to the slut in the dvd. Cheryl looked at her breasts, still groping them, rougher than she usually liked. Hot studs called them tits and right now Cheryl felt like a slut. A sudden realisation hit her, she was not groping her breasts, Cheryl was groping her hot tits. The word breasts disappeared from Cheryl’s vocabulary.

“I love my big 36D tits,” she said out loud as she tweaked her erect nipples. This felt amazing. If only it was the hot stud in the dvd she thought to herself.

By now the hot stud was fucking the slut hard, Cheryl’s hands roamed her body, she felt so turned on. They drifted towards her vagina and she began to gently finger it.

Cheryl watched the porno as the guy pounded the slut hard from behind, she was screaming out loud now, “Go on fuck my cunt, fuck it hard with your big cock.”

Cheryl looked down at her vagina, fingering it. It wasn’t a vagina, sluts had cunts that could be fucked hard by hot studs and Cheryl was a slut. The use of vagina left Cheryl, from now on it was her cunt. Yeah, she thought that was much better.

When men leered at her body they weren’t looking at her breasts and vagina, they were leering at her tits and cunt. Cheryl eased first two then three fingers inside her cunt. The porno had moved on by now and was showing hot cheerleaders teasing a group of guys with their dancing. Soon they were stripping out of their sexy uniforms and getting fucked one by one by the horny guys.

Cheryl tried to imagine Craig fucking her hard, but Craig didn’t fuck Cheryl, Craig and Cheryl made love. Cheryl usually loved fantasising over her and Craig making love but right now she wanted to be fucked.

Cheryl searched for an image of someone fucking her, then it hit her. It was like a thunderbolt. Mick would fuck her. Cheryl tried to fight it. She hated Mick, he was a dirty, perverted, ugly old man. But the way he leered at her body Cheryl knew that when he wanked off over her she would become his horny slut and he would fuck her hard just like she wanted.

The image became stronger, she thought of the way Mick kept checking out her body, especially with the outfits she had been wearing for the last couple of days. Cheryl remembered the way he had checked out her tits and ass when she had bent down in the factory earlier that day. She knew he would be wanking over that tonight. Cheryl wondered how big Mick’s cock was. I hope it’s big she thought, I love the idea of a big hard cock wanking over me.

Now Cheryl had a vision of Mick wanking his cock over her. She imagined him having a ten inch cock. Oh that looked so good, Cheryl thought, much better than Craig’s tiny three incher. Cheryl began to fantasise. She was bent over the desk naked while Mick wanked his hard ten incher. He was leering at her in the same way he had done today at work, but now he was in control.

“I’m going to fuck your cunt so hard Cheryl,” he said.

This made Cheryl really horny. She was fingering her cunt hard now and groping her tits. “Oh Mick,” said Cheryl out loud in the privacy of her own home, “fuck me, fuck me like the slut I am.”

She watched as one of the cheerleaders got fucked hard from behind and imagined Mick teasing his hard cock inside her wet cunt. Cheryl’s fingers worked frantically on her cunt as she played with her clit.

She began to fantasise over Mick pounding her cunt, she teased her body back against Mick to feel the force of his fucking as Mick fucked her harder and harder. At the same time she imagined Mick groping her big tits that swung freely with the force of his fucking.

“Oh Mick,” Cheryl moaned as the speed of her finger fucking increased. She was bucking her body up and down as she fixed the image of Mick fucking her body. “Oh Mick, fuck me like the whore I am, oh yessssssssss Mick,” Cheryl panted.

Cheryl was close to cumming and she knew it, her clit felt on fire. She kept thinking of Mick fucking her like a whore. Her orgasm rose from within, she felt her hips buckle as she humped her cunt hard with her fingers. Cheryl shut her eyes with the intensity as her cries became louder, “OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS MICK, CUM FOR ME, FILL MY CUNT, OH YESSSSSSSSS,” Cheryl fantasised.

Cheryl’s climax seemed to last forever. Eventually Cheryl felt herself recover. “Wow,” she said, “that felt so fucking good.” Cheryl licked her cunt juices as she continued watching the porno. Two nurses were in the middle of getting it on with a hunky doctor as Cheryl groped her tits. She’d never felt so horny before in her life. Cheryl felt so fucking dirty but at the same time it felt so right. She was a dirty little slut who loved getting off on pornos as she imagined a dirty, pervert fucking her and she had never had such an intense orgasm.

Cheryl moved her fingers back to her cunt, still filled with images of Mick in her head. She fixed her eyes on the porno, turning the volume up so she could hear the sound of the fucking even clearer. Cheryl looked at the two nurses and saw their cunts were shaven, then she looked at her own cunt. She wondered what it would look like shaven and as she looked back at the sluts getting fucked, the urge to shave it overwhelmed her.

Cheryl rushed upstairs to get her shaving equipment and proceeded to shave her cunt as she watched the porno. It wasn’t easy to concentrate on shaving her cunt while being so horny but the thought of Mick fucking it kept her going. When she had finished Cheryl admired her work, easing her fingers along her now bare cunt. She loved having it on show.

Cheryl spread her legs wide apart and plunged her fingers back into her cunt. She watched as a geisha girl served a hot stud on the dvd. Cheryl imagined it was Mick she was serving, having to do anything he said. Mick wanted Cheryl and Cheryl knew it. She was his sex slave. In her fantasy Mick told Cheryl to strip for him. Cheryl had to obey and she imagined putting on a dirty little routine for Mick. By now Mick had his hard cock free and was wanking it. Cheryl was down on her knees.

“Suck my cock bitch,” Mick commanded in Cheryl’s mind. Cheryl took her fingers from her cunt and sucked on them imagining it was Mick’s cock. Oh she’d love to have had a huge ten inch cock in her mouth right at that moment.

In her dirty fantasy Cheryl then jumped on top of Mick’s cock while thrusting her tits into his face. Mick could not help but lick them. Cheryl cupped them and licked her nips, imagining it was Mick’s tongue on them.

Cheryl went back to fingering her cunt, her cries once again becoming more frantic. “Oh Mick, feel your hard cock in my cunt, fuck yessssssssssss, I’m your horny fucking sex slave,” Cheryl moaned. She was close to her second orgasm. With her legs splayed apart her fingers pumped her clit. She imagined Mick also getting close, “Oh Cheryl you slut I’m going to fill your cunt with my cum.”

“CUM FOR ME,” begged Cheryl, “FILL YOUR FUCKING SEX SLAVE WITH CUM.” Cheryl cried out loud hoping the neighbours wouldn’t hear her moans.

Cheryl’s second orgasm hit her hard. She thought the first one had been powerful but the second was even more forceful. As she recovered again she kept her fingers inside her cunt. This felt so good that she did not want it to end.

Cheryl sat back and continued to watch the porno, they had now moved onto four sluts in school uniform, all being eyed up by some hunky guys. Cheryl thought of herself in the sexy school uniform she had just bought, wearing a black bra with the a number of buttons open on her shirt so the guys could see it clearly. She also imagined having no panties on. What a slut I am, Cheryl thought to herself.

The image of Cheryl teasing Mick in her uniform made her feel horny, especially as she imagined bending over in front of Mick as he leered at her tits or letting her skirt ride up so he got a great view of her sexy ass.

Cheryl was already fingering her cunt again but as she thought of teasing Mick with her ass, she moved a finger to her ass and pushed it inside. She squirmed a little. It felt so dirty but she loved the feeling. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yesssssssss, " she moaned.

Cheryl got down on all fours and fingered her cunt and ass as she watched the porno. All four sluts were getting fucked hard. Cheryl was fantasising over Mick getting his dirty way with Cheryl in her school uniform. She still had her skirt on but it had ridden up as Cheryl offered Mick her cunt again.

Then she watched as all four sluts begged to be fucked up the ass in the porno. At first it shocked Cheryl, she’d always thought it was disgusting before but at that moment she felt so horny and slutty she would have done anything and the now the thought of Mick fucking her ass was turning Cheryl on.

Cheryl watched fascinated as each slut was fucked relentlessly up the ass in the porno. They seemed to be loving it so much. I wonder what Mick’s ten incher would feel up my ass Cheryl thought. Cheryl pushed a couple of fingers into her ass while the other hand fingered her cunt. She pictured Mick’s face in her mind as he moved in on her ass, the ultimate proof that she was his slut.

“Fuck my ass Mick, pleassssssssssse fuck me like the fucktoy I am,” pleaded Cheryl. She watched as a huge cock pounded the ass of one of the sluts in the porno and fantasised it was Mick’s cock entering her own hot ass. She squirmed even more as she thought about it, Mick spanking her as he fucked her ass.

Cheryl was moving in rhythm with Mick’s fucking in her mind. “Oh fuck yessssssssssss,” she moaned, “I’m a dirty fucking whore Mick.” Mick fucked Cheryl’s ass hard as Cheryl pushed back against his hard cock. Cheryl looked at the porno, the sluts had the look of total lust on their faces and Cheryl knew she looked the same.

The dirtier the fantasy the hornier Cheryl became. She fingered her cunt and ass with wild abandon. Why did Craig never treat her like a slut, she thought. She was a whore and needed to be treated like one. Cheryl was close to her third orgasm now, as she fingered her cunt and ass.

“Fill my ass Mick,” she begged imagining he was still pounding her ass, “make me your dirty anal whore.” Cheryl’s body shuddered again with even more intensity. She felt hornier than she had ever felt before. “OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MICKKKKKKKKKKK, YESSSSSSSSSSSS FILLLLLLLLL ME.”

Cheryl climaxed again before laying down on her back and fingering her cunt again as she watched the porno. Over the course of the next couple of hours Cheryl orgasmed many more times. All the dirty fantasies she had involved Mick treating her like a slut. At the end of it she collapsed exhausted from how powerful her orgasms had been. Cheryl knew Craig would be home soon and she did not want him to see her masturbating over porno films.

As Cheryl recovered she began to feel guilty. She did not know what had come over her that made her feel so horny. She also felt so guilty for masturbating over Mick. She hated him, he was a pervert but she had felt so horny that she wasn’t thinking straight.

When Craig came home Cheryl rushed up to him and they kissed passionately. Both felt awful for what had occurred that evening and they were both reassured by the pleasure of being in each other’s arms again.

They got ready for bed and feel asleep in each other’s arms both very much in love. Little did they know but by the same time the following day Cheryl would feel very differently towards Craig...

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Mick rushed home yet again. He felt so fucking horny. As soon as he got home he stripped naked and got the pics of Cheryl out. It was the last evening that Mick would have to resort to wanking his cock over Cheryl. Tomorrow he thought Cheryl would be his slut and he would be able to fuck her cunt just like he had always fantasised over.

Just the thought of it made Mick really hard. He imagined Cheryl dressed as a cheerleader, as she danced for him, her huge tits bouncing up and down. Mick rubbed his cock over Cheryl’s tits in the pic he was wanking over.

“Oh yeah, you’re going to love me fucking your tits you cockteasing whore,” he moaned. Mick kept pumping his cock imagining it was sliding between Cheryl’s tits. His eyes were fixed on the pic. Cheryl’s tits were so perfect, Mick wanted to cover them. He was close to cumming and with one final wank he spilt his jism all over Cheryl’s pics particularly taking aim at her tits. “Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss take my cum you horny bitch,” he muttered as he looked at his work.

Cheryl looked so good covered in cum thought Mick. He could not wait to cover Cheryl’s tits in his cum and then watch her lick it off them.

Mick thought about his wish earlier and then thought about Cheryl at home at that very moment feeling hornier than she’d ever felt before. He imagined Cheryl watching her porno films while playing with her tits and cunt, her language getting more and more vulgar. But what really made Mick hard was thinking of Cheryl having dirty fantasies over him. He thought about the shock Cheryl would feel over masturbating over Mick but how she could not resist. He wondered what dirty fantasies Cheryl would be having, he knew they would be filthy as he had wished for it.

Mick leered at Cheryl’s body again, he started to fantasise Cheryl was dressed in school uniform with a tiny skirt and no panties. He thought about Cheryl teasing him by unbuttoning her shirt so he had a great view of her skimpy bra that barely concealed her heaving tits and wearing no panties so that every time she bent over Mick could see her cunt and ass.

Cheryl was such a cocktease but soon Cheryl would be begging for Mick’s cock. Mick was fantasising Cheryl bent over begging for him to fuck her ass. He imagined sliding his 12 inch cock in and hearing Cheryl scream. Fucking Cheryl’s ass would be the ultimate humiliation for her, the ultimate sign of his power.

Mick was wanking his cock furiously now as he fantasised over fucking Cheryl’s ass hard. He imagined groping her huge tits as Cheryl screamed out his name. Mick was panting loudly now repeating Cheryl’s name as he kept calling her a dirty whore. He was close to cumming again all over her sexy pic.

“Go on Cheryl, you’re going to be my fuck-toy now,” said Mick as he spilt his jism all over Cheryl’s pic.

The rest of the evening was spent in the same way Mick had spent many other evenings, wanking over Cheryl. The fantasies were all filthy. Mick loved making Cheryl act like a dirty slut in his mind and the fact that he knew from the following day Cheryl would be his dirty slut made his wank fantasies even better.

Mick wanked his cock until he was too tired to do it anymore. He could not wait for the following day, he knew that in under 24 hours time he would be fulfilling his ultimate fantasies by groping Cheryl’s amazing body and fucking her hot cunt.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Mick woke up early. This was to be the greatest day of his life and he knew it. But first he had an entire day at work. He thought of Cheryl’s outfit the previous day and smiled. Today he thought he would make her outfit even more revealing.

Mick started rubbing the necklace again, “I wish Cheryl wears a really low cut top to work today and a tiny micro skirt. I also wish that Cheryl decides not to wear a bra or panties as she loves showing off her body so much. In addition I wish that Cheryl wears five inch high heels.”

The necklace glowed and Mick thought of Craig’s reaction to Cheryl’s latest revealing outfit. He got ready for work thinking constantly about how hot Cheryl would look.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Cheryl woke up shortly after Mick. She went to her wardrobe and picked out a blue low cut top that was even more revealing than the top she wore the previous day. Cheryl also got another of her micro skirts that she now loved to wear.

After getting her clothes Cheryl went to get her underwear but as she did Cheryl had second thoughts. Why did she need to wear a bra? Cheryl knew her tits were so firm that she did not need to wear a bra and the one’s she liked were so flimsy that they gave virtually no support anyway.

Cheryl decided that a bra was not necessary. It also struck Cheryl that if she wasn’t going to wear a bra she might as well not wear any panties. Cheryl went to the bathroom to get changed. She put on her top and skirt and then looked at herself in the mirror.

Cheryl knew she was sex on legs. Her outfit barely concealed her tits, ass or cunt. Cheryl loved showing off her body. There was a slight doubt in Cheryl’s mind that this outfit was too revealing but there was an overwhelming urge to exhibit her body. Cheryl loved to tease. She headed back into the bedroom where Craig just stopped in pure shock at her outfit.

Craig looked Cheryl up and down. She looked so slutty, almost unrecognisable from the classy way she usually dressed. She wasn’t even wearing a bra to keep her large breasts contained. Craig knew full well who was responsible for Cheryl’s outfit. Mick’s words reverberated in his head... ‘I think you will find that her outfits become even more revealing over the next few days. She’ll become a bit of an exhibitionist in fact.’

Craig did not know what to do. He knew Cheryl was unlikely to change her mind as Mick had compelled her to wear her outfit but he had to try.

“Cheryl, what on earth are you thinking not wearing a bra to work? Your breasts are virtually falling out of that top,” suggested Craig.

Cheryl looked down and smiled, “I didn’t want to wear a bra today Craig. I love showing off my tits in this skimpy top.”

Craig did a double take. Cheryl never used the word tits, they were always breasts. Trying to regain his composure Craig continued to persuade Cheryl not to wear her outfit.

“And that skirt is so short Cheryl, all the guys will be able to see your knickers,” Craig argued.

“No they won’t Craig,” Cheryl replied, “I’m not wearing any panties, when I bend over they’ll see my cunt and ass.” Cheryl bent over slightly to show Craig and he watched her tiny skirt ride up her legs.

Craig was appalled, he knew Cheryl hated the word cunt. She thought it was disgusting but now she was using it in casual conversation.

“And why are you using those disgusting words Cheryl, you hate people being vulgar,” Craig said.

“I can’t help it Craig, I love showing off my body and when guys leer at me they are looking at my tits, ass and cunt,” responded Cheryl.

Craig gave Cheryl a look of concern, now more than ever he wanted to tell her what was going on. He wanted to tell Cheryl the reason for her outrageous behaviour but he couldn’t.

Cheryl went up to Craig seeing his concern, “I’m sorry Craig,” she said, “but I’ve hidden my body away for too long, I just want to show it off a bit more at the moment. Please be understanding.”

“I guess I’ll have to try darling,” Craig agreed, “but it’s just so difficult seeing all those blokes leering at you like you are a piece of meat, especially that wanker Mick.”

Cheryl felt a twinge, she liked being stared at like a piece of meat she thought but she embraced Craig, “Oh don’t worry about them Craig, I still love you more than anything in the world.” Craig responded, holding Cheryl felt so good. A love like this he thought could never be broken, however by the end of the day he would be proved very wrong.

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Cheryl strutted into work as Mick waited for her. Mick eyed her body up and down. Cheryl’s tits were almost falling out of her top and Mick was fantasising over getting hold of her pleasure mounds.

“Morning Cheryl,” said Mick as he moved up to Cheryl, “great to see so much of your hot body on show for us guys today. I trust you’ll be giving the guys in the factory plenty of wank material for later.”

Cheryl looked at Mick. She cringed in absolute embarrassment at the memory of masturbating over Mick fucking her the previous night. How could she, Cheryl thought. He was so ugly and perverted but at the same time Cheryl felt herself push her tits out so Mick could check her out even more, something he clearly was doing.

“Fuck off you dirty fucking pervert,” replied Cheryl, “my tits are not on show for you Mick.” Cheryl then stormed into her office leaving Craig with Mick.

“Nice to see your slutty little fiance not wearing a bra or panties, just the way hot little whores should be,” taunted Mick.

“I know you’re responsible for this Mick and I’m going to make sure you suffer for this, you disgusting wanker,” responded Craig before heading to his office.

Mick smiled and went to his desk. He loved taunting Craig, he was usually so sure of himself and seeing him scared of Mick’s powers was all Mick had ever wanted.

Mick watched Cheryl move around the office all morning. He loved seeing her micro skirt ride up and reveal her sexy ass. Mick fixed his lecherous stare on Cheryl, he could not wait to fuck her ass later on that day, especially after Cheryl begged him he thought.

After Cheryl had made Mick’s cock hard, he could not resist going to see Craig again. “What the fuck do you want now?” said Craig as Mick entered his office without knocking.

“That’s no way to talk to the person in control of your actions is it Craig?” Mocked Mick.

“That’s not funny Mick,” Craig responded.

“Oh no, well why don’t you tell me how you felt last evening at work then?” Enquired Mick.

“I felt so horny Mick, thinking of Lucy in Asian Babes, my cock was so hard I decided to go to Soho to get some more porno mags,” responded Craig automatically to Mick’s question.

“You dirty pervert,” teased Mick, “what would Cheryl think of you. Did you enjoy going into the sex shops?” Continued Mick.

“Oh yeah, they were all so hot, they had so many hot porno mags and films. I bought so many of them, including everyone with Lucy in,” replied Craig.

“Hot,” agreed Mick, “did you wank over Lucy?” Mick asked.

“Yeah, I couldn’t help myself, I went into a public toilet and wanked myself off over her,” Craig revealed to Mick.

“That’s very dirty Craig, did that make you feel horny?” Mick carried on probing.

“Oh yeah, I decided to go to a strip club afterwards I felt so horny,” Craig answered.

“Wow, were there many hot strippers there?” Mick enquired.

“Yeah, there was one stripper, Maria who was so fucking horny. She’s Asian, with long black hair, an amazing figure with great tits, she made me so hard,” Craig revealed.

“She sounds great,” agreed Mick, “did you have many dances with Maria then?”

“Loads, I spent so much money on her. My cock was so hard as I just leered at her body. I couldn’t help myself, I wanted to grope her tits so much. After a while Maria offered to take me to a private room where I could wank off to her as I watched her dance,” Craig said.

“Mmmmmmmm,” said Mick, “did you cum in front of Maria then?” Probed Mick.

“Yeah, I felt so horny as she bent over real close and cupped her tits, saying ‘cum for me.’ I came so hard for her,” confirmed Craig.

Mick smiled, “Was it embarrassing when Maria saw you only had a tiny 3 inch cock?”

Craig cringed, “Yeah, totally humiliating. I could Maria looking at my cock thinking how tiny I was. I desperately wanted my 9 inch cock back to show off in front of her.”

“Oh pity,” mocked Mick, “still glad you know what it feels like to be a tiny dicked pervert. You’re going to have to get used to that Craig.”

“Fuck off Mick,” said Craig. He hated answering all Mick’s questions but he couldn’t help himself.

“No way, I’m enjoying this far too much,” responded Mick, “so what do you think of Cheryl’s outfit today then?”

“I think it looks slutty Mick, it’s way too revealing. I know you made Cheryl wear it Mick and I don’t fucking like it,” stormed Craig.

“Oh that’s a shame Craig because I do like it, I like it a lot actually. She’s a real exhibitionist isn’t she Craig, but then horny sluts like Cheryl should show off their bodies,” Mick suggested.

“When this is all over I’m going to make you pay for this so much Mick, you’ll regret this forever,” Craig threatened.

“I don’t think so Craig. You see tonight, I’m going to make Cheryl think you are the ugliest most repulsive guy she has ever met and I’m going to make her a dirty fucking slut who lusts after me so much that she will do anything to please me. Her body will be mine to control,” gloated Mick.

“Fuck off Mick, just leave my room now before I do something you might regret,” slammed Craig.

“I think you should be more welcoming Craig. You see a little later on you’re going to invite me for dinner at your place to talk about work,” Mick said smirking.

“Never Mick, you’re not welcome in our house EVER,” Craig stormed.

“We’ll see,” said Mick before leaving Craig’s office. Mick went back to his desk, continuing to leer at Cheryl’s hot body. Later in the afternoon, he reached for his necklace once again. Mick rubbed the necklace, “I wish Craig would invite me over for dinner tonight because he wants to discuss work.” Mick paused as the necklace glowed, he then rubbed the necklace again, “I wish Cheryl would wear her French Maid’s outfit to serve dinner tonight with no bra or panties.”

The necklace glowed even brighter as Mick smiled to himself, he could see Cheryl strutting about in her outrageously revealing outfit and started to imagine how she would look dressed up as a French Maid. His cock was so hard.

Craig sat in his room looking at the sales figures for work, in particular he looked at Mick’s figures. They were significantly up on usual and way ahead of the rest of the team. He wanted to know why, suddenly an idea hit him. If he was to find out he should invite Mick over for dinner that night. In that way he could ask him how he had achieved the results and try to implement the same systems for the rest of the team.

Craig got up to invite Mick for dinner. There was some doubt in his mind. He hated Mick and he knew he would spend the evening leering at Cheryl but he had to talk about his incredible sales figures.

Craig approached Mick, “Hi Mick,” he said.

Mick was openly looking at porn on the internet but somehow Craig didn’t care. “Hi Craig, what can I do for you?” Mick asked.

“Well Mick I was just looking at the sales figures for last month and I saw that you had an incredibly good month and I was wondering if you wanted to come round for dinner tonight with Cheryl and myself. We could discuss how you have done it and try to improve everybody else’s results,” Craig suggested.

“Hmmmmm let me see, tonight,” said Mick, “I don’t think I have anything planned,” Mick teased. He had everything planned for tonight he thought and it all involved Cheryl!

“Yeah I can make it Craig, thanks,” said Mick.

“Great, shall we say 7 at our place,” Craig said.

“Fine with me,” agreed Mick.

“Ok, I’ll just tell Cheryl. We were supposed to be going out for dinner tonight but I’m sure she won’t mind postponing it again,” Craig told Mick.

Mick smiled, “Tell Cheryl to wear something sexy for me.”

Craig gave Mick a filthy look, all the doubts about inviting him round came back but he had to discuss Mick’s sales figures.

Craig entered Cheryl’s office, “Hi darling, how are you doing?” Said Cheryl flashing Craig a sexy smile.

“I’m fine,” said Craig. “Ummm Cheryl, I was just speaking to Mick. He’s sales figures for the month are amazing and I invited him around tonight to explain them and see if we can get the rest of the team to get the same results.”

“Mick,” said Cheryl, “that pervert, do you really want him in our house?” Enquired Cheryl.

“Hmmm,” replied Craig, “I know he’s an annoying pervert Cheryl but I just can’t ignore his figures this month. If the rest of the team match him we’ll have our best year ever. Is it ok if you prepare dinner for all of us.”

Cheryl looked doubtful but Craig flashed his sexy smile and she knew she couldn’t refuse, “Ok then Craig but you owe me for this, you’ll have to treat me to dinner tomorrow.”

“Consider it done,” said Craig. For some reason he was pleased Cheryl had given in to his request. “I’ll see you later then gorgeous.” Craig and Cheryl kissed each other, looking into each other’s eyes. “I love you,” said Cheryl as Craig left the room to return to his office. He smiled, hearing Cheryl utter those words made Craig feel complete.