The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wishes Fulfilled

(mc,md,mf,hm)

By gs6gs6gs6

CHAPTER TWENTY

Craig and Cheryl travelled home together. Cheryl prepared the food then went upstairs to get showered and changed. As she opened her wardrobe Cheryl thought about what she should wear. She was serving the food Cheryl thought to herself so therefore she should wear servant’s clothes. Cheryl saw her French Maid outfit and smiled. It was perfect Cheryl mused before grabbing it and heading for the shower.

Cheryl got out of the shower and put on her French Maid’s outfit. She wore no bra or panties, Cheryl did not feel the need. She looked at herself in the mirror, Cheryl felt so sexy. Her tits were practically falling out of her top and the skirt was so short she would no doubt be showing off her cunt and ass whenever she bent over.

There was a doubt in her mind as to whether she should wear such an outfit with Mick coming for dinner. He was such a pervert after all and Cheryl knew Craig would not be happy with her outfit but it just felt so right. Cheryl went down the stairs and into the kitchen where Craig was keeping an eye on the dinner.

“Hi darling, how’s it going?” Said Cheryl strutting in with her five inch high heels on. Craig turned around to see Cheryl dressed up as a French Maid.

“Fuck, nooooooooooooo Cheryl, you can’t possibly wear that, not with that dirty pervert Mick coming round,” Craig pleaded.

“Oh Craig, don’t be such a prude. I thought as I was serving you tonight I should wear servant’s clothes. There’s nothing wrong with a bit of fun,” explained Cheryl.

“But Mick will see you dressed up in a fantasy outfit, I mean where did you get that?” Asked Craig.

“In a sex shop Craig but that doesn’t matter, I don’t know I just feel like wearing it tonight,” replied Cheryl. Craig knew exactly why Cheryl felt like wearing it, once again he felt so helpless. He knew there was nothing he could say to change Cheryl’s mind.

Just then the doorbell rang, it was obviously Mick. “I don’t like it Cheryl but I guess I can’t stop you. Just don’t go flaunting your body in front of the dirty pervert.”

“I won’t darling,” agreed Cheryl as Craig went to answer the door.

“Hi Mick come on in,” said Craig.

“Hi Craig,” replied Mick following Craig into the living room.

Cheryl entered the living room and stood on parade for Mick, “Bonjour Mick,” she said teasingly.

Mick just leered up and down Cheryl’s body. Perfect he thought to himself. Cheryl’s tits looked amazing barely constrained against her top and her long legs looked great in her tiny skirt and five-inch heels.

Cheryl could not help pushing her tits out for closer inspection, something Mick did without any invitation. Craig noticed this and clenched his knuckles trying to withhold his anger.

“Hi Cheryl, great outfit, nice to see you dressing up to show off your hot body,” said Mick.

Cheryl felt embarrassed. She couldn’t resist teasing Mick with her body but at the same time she thought he was a dirty pervert and she hated him. She did not know what was making her act like an exhibitionist but she knew she couldn’t stop it.

“This is for Craig, not you Mick, now what do you want to drink?” Asked Cheryl.

“I’ll have a glass of white wine Cheryl,” requested Mick. Cheryl nodded and went to get the drinks leaving Craig and Mick alone in the living room.

Mick sat down, “Mmmmmmmmm, Cheryl looks hot Craig. She’s such a cockteasing slut isn’t she,” mocked Mick.

“Fuck off Mick, don’t talk about my girlfriend in that way otherwise I will chuck you out,” warned Craig.

Mick smiled, “I don’t think so Craig. The fun’s just beginning.”

Cheryl walked back into the room carrying a bottle of wine and three glasses. She put the glasses down on the table in front of Mick then bent over pouring the wine out. Cheryl’s cleavage was now clearly on view for Mick. Cheryl’s tits were big and Mick looked straight down her huge cleavage. He lusted after Cheryl’s tits so much and could not wait to get hold of them.

Cheryl got up and turned to Craig giving him a glass before bending over and pouring his drink slowly. Mick saw Cheryl’s skirt ride up her legs. He feasted his eyes on her sexy ass. It was so hot and Mick was fantasising over fucking it, a fantasy he knew that would come true in the next couple of hours.

Cheryl strutted out of the room back to the kitchen. Mick looked at Craig again, “No bra or panties again either Craig. Cheryl’s determined to put on a sexy little show for me.”

“I know you’ve made her wear the outfit Mick, I wish you’d just leave Cheryl alone,” said Craig with a tinge of desperation in his voice.

Mick laughed, “No Craig, you’ve got it wrong, it’s me that gets the wishes.”

Just as Craig was going to continue arguing with Mick, Cheryl called out that dinner was ready. Craig got up with Mick following into the dining room and sat down. Cheryl brought out the food, once again bending over in front of Mick. Mick made it absolutely obvious he was checking out Cheryl’s ass as her skirt rode up her legs.

Craig, Mick and Cheryl sat down to dinner. All the time Mick was checking Cheryl’s body out. He was teasing himself, he knew he was minutes away from having Cheryl lust after him but was dragging it out until dinner was finished.

Craig could see Mick blatantly checking out his girlfriend but every time he caught Mick’s eye he just smiled and ogled Cheryl even more blatantly.

Craig and Cheryl finished dinner rather swiftly, trying to get the evening finished as quickly as possible but Mick took his time. Eventually he cleared his plate.

“Have you finished now?” Asked Cheryl.

“Yes I have,” confirmed Mick. Cheryl got up immediately and bent over to collect Mick’s plate. It was time to take the master plan into the final phase thought Mick. He saw Cheryl’s skirt ride up and began to stroke her lovely long legs.

“Mmmmmmmmm, such a hot set of pins Cheryl,” said Mick.

“AAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH,” screamed Cheryl, “GET THE FUCK OFF ME.”

Cheryl slapped Mick hard across the face before going into the kitchen.

Craig got up to escort Mick from his home but Mick just smiled at him while rubbing the necklace, “I wish Craig would sit down and stay sitting down until I tell him to move,” said Mick. Craig saw the necklace glow and tried to move forward, he tried so hard, but the compulsion to sit down was too much.

Craig sat back down and shouted at Mick, “YOU FUCKING WANKER, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH CHERYL UP LIKE THAT.”

“I’ll be doing much more than that to Cheryl in a moment,” said Mick.

Cheryl re-entered the dining room, “What the fuck is going on here? Mick get the fuck out of our house,” stormed Cheryl.

“I don’t think so Cheryl, why don’t you tell the sexy little slut what’s going on Craig?” Mocked Mick.

“I’m not a slut,” responded Cheryl while Craig tried to explain Mick’s powers to her but as usual there was no way to get the words out.

Mick laughed, “Oh sorry Craig, you can’t tell Cheryl what’s going on. I better put that right for you.” Mick rubbed the necklace, “I wish Craig is able to tell Cheryl about my powers.”

“Mick has a necklace that makes his wishes come true,” blurted out Craig.

“What?” Said Cheryl, “What are you talking about Craig?” Enquired a shocked Cheryl.

“The necklace that Mick has, he had it given to him at a seedy cinema in Soho. It grants wishes, it’s why I have a tiny cock now and it’s why you are dressing up in such revealing outfits,” Craig explained.

Cheryl looked bemused, it was too much to take in, “But that’s ridiculous Craig, there’s no such thing as magic.”

“Oh there is Cheryl,” said Mick rubbing the necklace, “I wish you’d realise the effects of my wishes on you.”

There was a moment of realisation that became apparent on Cheryl’s face, “Oh fuck, no,” she muttered as the memory of her strange behaviour over the last couple of days dawned on her.

Cheryl looked down at her French Maid’s outfit, it looked so slutty. Cheryl remembered everything from the last couple of days so vividly. She remembered her desire to dress in more and more revealing outfits, she remembered Craig’s cock shrinking to three inches, she remembered her long and dirty masturbation session over Mick and she remembered her language becoming crude and vulgar.

Cheryl saw Mick leering at her body, it made her so angry, “YOU FUCKING DIRTY, PERVERTED WANKER MICK,” Cheryl shouted, “HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME ACT LIKE THIS, I HATE YOU SO MUCH.”

“He!He! Cheryl,” mocked Mick, “it’s been so horny watching your outfits get skimpier and skimpier, showing off more of your hot tits, ass and legs. I can’t wait to get hold of them.”

“NEVER MICK,” exclaimed Cheryl, “YOU’LL NEVER GET HOLD OF MY TITS, ASS OR LEGS.” Cheryl’s language was still crude. “YOU ARE THE UGLIEST, MOST REPULSIVE GUY EVER. I LOVE CRAIG, AND WE ARE GETTING MARRIED SOON, SO I SUGGEST YOU FUCK OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE.”

Cheryl went to sit on Craig’s lap. Craig held Cheryl in his strong arms. It was even more reassuring than usual for Cheryl. She felt so safe with Craig close to her.

“Leave you alone Cheryl, with you looking so sexy, you must be joking,” boasted Mick, “I may be the ugliest, most repulsive guy you have ever met right now Cheryl but very soon you’ll be my sex slave, lusting after my body. I’m going to turn into a slutty little Asian whore who’ll do anything to pleasure me and I’m going to make you think Craig is even more ugly and even more repulsive than you think I am now.”

Cheryl looked at Craig, how could she ever find him ugly she thought. He was perfect in every way, “You are seriously deranged Mick. You can’t change the way people feel about one another, Craig and I love each other, we will be together forever.”

“Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, how sweet, well I wish you’d kiss each other passionately to show me your love for each other,” said Mick.

Craig and Cheryl looked deep into each other’s eyes, “I love you so much Cheryl,” Craig said brushing Cheryl’s cheek. They lent in to each other feeling their hot breath and began to kiss more passionately than ever.

Craig held Cheryl tight against him as Cheryl melted in front of him. Both Cheryl and Craig could have stayed there forever but eventually they had to stop. Mick watched intently, usually seeing Cheryl and Craig show external signs of affection pained him but he knew this would be Cheryl’s final act of love for Craig.

“How did that feel Craig?” Asked Mick.

“It was amazing as usual Mick, Cheryl is the most beautiful girl in the world,” said Craig.

Cheryl smiled, hearing Craig say she was beautiful always sent a shiver through her.

“Well she definitely makes my cock hard,” said Mick.

“Fuck off Mick,” responded Cheryl.

“But now Craig and Cheryl is the moment I have waited for, I’ve wanted this ever since I first saw you together and I have fantasised over it so much. I’m going to make Cheryl think you Craig are the ugliest most repulsive guy in the world,” boasted Mick.

Cheryl and Craig clung together, their hands gripped each other tightly. They thought there was no way Mick could break them up but the events of the last few days made them doubt their own instincts.

Mick began rubbing the necklace again, his eyes were fixed on Craig and Cheryl. “I wish Cheryl thought Craig was the ugliest, most repulsive guy in the world, 100 times uglier and repulsive than me.” The necklace glowed, Cheryl felt a sensation run through her. She looked to Craig for comfort but she found no comfort. Craig was different, he was so ugly. Cheryl’s expression changed, she loosened her grip on Craig’s hand then jumped away. “AAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH,” Cheryl screamed, “GET OFF ME YOU UGLY SHIT.”

Craig looked at Cheryl and saw the change happen right in front of his eyes. The look of deep, intense love that was there just a moment before was gone. Craig was distraught. He did not believe Mick could change the way Cheryl felt about him until now. The proof was there right in front of his eyes.

“What’s going on Cheryl?” Craig pleaded, “we love each other remember, you just told me there was nothing Mick could do to separate us.”

“EWWWWWWWWWWW, that’s so gross Craig. I could never love someone as ugly and repulsive as you, it makes me sick just thinking about it,” responded Cheryl. The coldness in her voice cut right through Craig.

“But Cheryl, can’t you see it’s Mick’s necklace that has made you feel this way. We’re engaged to be married next month,” continued Craig trying desperately to get through to Cheryl.

“We’re not engaged anymore Craig,” said Cheryl throwing her engagement ring at Craig, “Look at yourself, you’re a fucking ugly loser with a tiny cock. I’m way out of your league.”

Craig wanted to get up and move close to Cheryl to argue his case but he was stuck in his chair. He could see Mick watching with the smuggest smile he’d ever seen.

“What are you looking at you fucking wanker?” Craig launched into Mick.

“He!He!,” laughed Mick, “You Craig. Finally the arrogant wanker who has treated me like shit for so long has got his just desserts. Cheryl hates you now Craig, no longer will you get to hold her sexy body. Instead it will be me Cheryl lusts over.”

“No Mick, you can’t. Not my Cheryl. Please don’t do this to her,” pleaded Craig.

“I’m not your Cheryl, Craig and you can fuck off as well Mick, you’re almost as ugly and repulsive as Craig. I’d never go near an ugly pervert like you,” argued Cheryl.

“Oh you will Cheryl, in a few moments you’re want to fuck me more than anything else in the world. After years of teasing my cock with your sexy body, getting me hard and forcing me to wank off over you, I’m going to turn you into my lust driven whore who will fuck me here right in front of your ex-fiance,” boasted Mick.

“Never Mick, I hate you,” stormed Cheryl but Mick was already rubbing the necklace. “Get ready for a lifetime of serving my cock Cheryl. I wish you’d turn into my lust driven whore just like I have always fantasised over. I wish you’d be my sex slave who’d do anything to pleasure me, I wish you’d lust after me 100 times more than anyone has lusted after anyone before.”

The necklace glowed and a wave of desire hit Cheryl. She looked at Mick, no longer was he the ugly 50-year-old dirty pervert, he was the hunkiest stud Cheryl had ever set eyes on in her life. Cheryl remembered her dirty fantasies of the previous night and desperately wanted to fulfil them, she could feel her cunt become wet. Cheryl wanted to fuck Mick more than anything else in the world.

The expression of Cheryl changed instantly, she smiled sexily at Mick, “Oh Mick,” said Cheryl breathing heavily, “I want you so much. You’re such a fucking hot stud” Cheryl cupped her huge tits, pushing them out towards Mick. He was fixing his eyes on Cheryl, the moment he had waited for had arrived, Cheryl lusted after him.

“Cheryl, stop it, you’ve always hated Mick, you’ve always thought he was an ugly, fucking pervert,” pleaded Craig.

Cheryl gazed at Mick, how could she ever find him ugly she thought to herself. He was perfect for a lust driven slut like herself, “It’s you I fucking hate Craig. Mick’s a fucking hunk who makes my cunt so wet.”

Mick laughed, “Did you hear that Craig? It’s me Cheryl lusts after now. I think Cheryl should compare our bodies,” said Mick rubbing the necklace, “I wish we were both naked with hard cocks.” The necklace glowed and suddenly Mick and Craig were completely naked. Mick was proudly showing his huge 12-inch cock while Craig was still sitting down with his tiny 3 incher on display.

Cheryl stared lustily at Mick’s huge cock. She had never seen a bigger cock in her life. She could not believe her luck, not only was Mick a hot stud he had a huge cock as well. Cheryl was clearly drooling over it as Mick wanked it, “Do you like it Cheryl? It’s 12 inches,” said Mick.

“Oh Mick, it’s fucking massive,” said Cheryl licking her lips at the prospect of getting hold of it. She thought of her masturbation session of the previous night, she had imagined Mick having a 10-inch cock but she could not believe her luck at having a massive 12 incher hard for her body. Cheryl could not resist Mick any longer, she swayed sexily up close to him, and as she stood inches in front of him Cheryl let her sexy French Maid’s outfit fall from her body.

For the first time Cheryl’s body was on show for Mick and it was even better than he imagined. Her 36D tits, her curvy body, her long sexy legs and shaven cunt were begging to be fucked. Cheryl’s nipples were hard and erect showing Mick how turned on she was. Cheryl could feel Mick’s eyes piercing through her body. She knew she was on show for him and she could see from his huge cock that he approved of what he saw.

Cheryl felt so dirty, she would do anything to turn Mick on, the filthier she acted the better she felt. Cheryl cupped her tits in her hands loving the feel of them, “Yeah go on Mick leer at my titties. These are the 36D’s you have fantasised over for so long. They belong to you now.”

“Cheryl, don’t you dare act like a slut for Mick,” interrupted Craig, “he’s a fucking wanker who has changed the way you think about him.”

Mick was rubbing the necklace already, “I wish you’d keep quiet Craig unless Cheryl or I ask you a question. I want you to watch your ex-girlfriend be my horny fuck-toy. I wish Cheryl would get turned on taunting you about lusting after me and performing for me in front of you.”

Craig tried to respond but once again no words came out, Mick glanced briefly to see his reaction and smiled before returning to leering at Cheryl’s body. Cheryl was even more turned on than before, she saw her ex-boyfriend staring at her clearly angry at her strip show. Who was he to get angry, Cheryl thought. He was a repulsive tosser who never treated her like the slut she was.

Cheryl pushed her tits up close to Mick, “Go on Mick grope my tits,” she teased.

Mick smiled, this was the moment he had waited for. He wrapped his hands around Cheryl’s huge tits, groping them hard. Cheryl felt Mick’s strong rough hands maul her tits and moaned in pleasure, “Oh fuck yessssssssssss Mick, fucking maul them harder, oh yesssssssssssss.”

Mick responded, taking hold of Cheryl’s tits hard in his hands, cupping her pleasure mounds. He then tweaked her erect nipples hard, moving them up and down with his fingers. Cheryl let out little yelps as Mick teased her nips. They were so sensitive to his touch. Mick moved his head closer to Cheryl’s 36D assets. Cheryl could not resist cupping them hard around his face, “Oh Mick get your tongue to work on my tits,” she pleaded.

Cheryl pressed her tits hard against Mick. Everywhere he looked he was surrounded by Cheryl’s titty flesh. He started to lick and suck on Cheryl’s huge tits. Mick was determined to cover every inch of Cheryl’s 36D tits. As he licked all over her amazing tits he thought back to how many times he had ogled them fantasising over getting hold of them. Now his fantasies were coming true.

Mick took his time, teasing Cheryl with his tongue while groping her tits at the same time. He worked towards her nipples as he heard Cheryl moan in appreciation. Mick flicked his tongue over Cheryl’s nipples, he looked up at the lust in her face. Cheryl smiled, “Oh fuck lick my nipples Mick, you’re making me feel so fucking horny.”

Mick carried on licking and sucking at Cheryl’s nipples. Cheryl was so turned on she had to finger her cunt. “I’m so fucking wet,” she said as she pushed first two then three fingers in. Cheryl switched between fingering her cunt and tasting her own juices. Mick glanced over at Craig who was being forced to watch his ex-girlfriend’s tits getting ravished by Mick.

“Tell Craig how much you love having your tits licked and sucked by me Cheryl,” suggested Mick.

Cheryl looked at Craig, “Oh I love the way Mick gropes my huge 36D tits Craig. He treats them so rough, just the way a huge pair of tits should be treated. He’s making my cunt so wet.”

Craig tried to speak but no words came out, all he could do was listen to Cheryl’s words. Mick took his chance to making Cheryl moan even more as he gently bit on her erect nipples. It was too much for Cheryl, “Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss you fucking hot stud, I have to fuck you.”

Cheryl pushed Mick back into his chair and straddled his body. He hands groped his amazing chest before she kissed him passionately. Then Cheryl pushed her tongue deep into Mick’s mouth as Mick responded. He ran his hands over Cheryl’s perfect body.

“I want your hard 12 inch cock in my cunt Mick, I want to fuck you like the slut I am,” pleaded Cheryl.

Mick smacked Cheryl’s hot ass eliciting a yelp from Cheryl, “Come on you slutty little whore, get your hot cunt onto my huge cock,” demanded Mick.

Cheryl smiled, she felt like Mick’s piece of meat. That feeling made her feel so hot and horny, she was desperate to put in a great performance. Mick smacked Cheryl’s ass again, leaving a print of his hand showing.

“I’m your slutty Asian whore,” moaned Cheryl as she moved her cunt onto Mick’s cock, while shoving her huge tits into his face, “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MICK, YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD IN MY CUNT,” moaned Cheryl as she built up her rhythm.

Mick felt Cheryl’s tits bounce up and down he grabbed hold of them in his hands. Being fucked by someone with as hot a body as Cheryl felt amazing. “Go on Cheryl, ride my 12 incher hard, show me what a dirty slut you are.”

Cheryl moved up and down on Mick’s cock relentlessly and she could not help screaming out as loud as she could, “OH FUCK MICK, GROPE MY TITS HARD, I’M YOUR SLUTTY ORIENTAL WHORE NOW.”

Mick was letting Cheryl do most of the work while he groped her tits hard, but now he decided on a change of pace. He got hold of Cheryl’s body and yanked it off his cock before forcing her back on the table.

Cheryl looked up at the hunk standing over her as she spread her legs wide apart while fondling her huge tits. She wanted Mick’s cock more than anything she’d wanted before.

“FUCK ME MICK, FUCK MY HOT ASIAN CUNT, I NEED IT SO BAD,” moaned Cheryl. Craig sat just inches from his ex-girlfriend, he felt so helpless. He could not believe his sweet, perfect Cheryl was acting and talking the way she was. Mick saw the pain on Craig’s face, the scene made him feel so content. Fucking Cheryl in front of Craig turned him on even more, he reflected that it was probably similar to how Craig felt when he and Cheryl used to showcase their relationship to everyone, only this was much more satisfying. He could not help winding Craig up even more.

“How are you feeling now Craig seeing your precious Cheryl get a good hard fucking from me?” Teased Mick.

“I feel awful Mick and so helpless. I can’t believe you have made my precious Cheryl act like a slut,” replied Craig.

“Cheryl’s body was made to be fucked like a slut Craig, not treated with respect like you did. Cheryl was made to be a whore weren’t you Cheryl,” said Mick.

“Oh yes Mick, I’m a dirty Asian whore, my body was made to be fucked by hot studs with huge cocks like you,” panted Cheryl.

“Did you ever fuck Cheryl like this Craig?” Mocked Mick.

“Never,” replied Craig, “when Cheryl and I made love it was special Mick. It was an expression of our love for one another.”

“He!He! How touching,” goaded Mick, “So did Cheryl mind you having a tiny three inch cock then Craig?”

Craig got angry, “I didn’t have this three inch cock until you changed things Mick. I had a nine inch cock that Cheryl loved.”

“That’s not how Cheryl remembers things Craig. I wish she’d forget all about you having a nine-inch cock Craig. I wish she’d only remember you having a tiny three incher that you could never pleasure her with leaving her frustrated and desperately wanting to be fucked by a stud with a huge cock,” teased Mick.

Cheryl eyed Mick’s huge cock. She licked her lips, spreading her legs even wider, “Go on Mick, give me your 12 inches. I need you to fuck me so hard like a slut should be fucked.”

“Oh yeah Cheryl, I bet this is even better than being fucked by Craig’s nine inch cock,” taunted Mick.

Cheryl looked at Craig scornfully, “Nine inch cock Mick, don’t make me fucking laugh. In his fucking dreams, look at his tiny three-inch cock. That could never pleasure a horny slut like me, I had to fantasise over hunky studs with huge cocks to get myself off. You are such a fucking loser Craig.”

“Did you hear that Craig, you’re a fucking tiny dicked loser and always have been,” said Mick as he teased his 12 inch cock along Cheryl’s cunt lips, now you’re going to watch your precious ex-girlfriend get the fucking she needs.”

“Take this Cheryl,” warned Mick as he rammed his cock deep into Cheryl’s cunt.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS MICK, FUCK ME HARD WITH YOUR 12 INCHER,” screamed Cheryl.

Mick continued to pump Cheryl hard, her legs were spread wide apart as Mick held onto them as he fucked Cheryl.

“FUCK MY HOT ASIAN CUNT MICK, I’M YOUR DIRTY FUCKING ORIENTAL FUCKTOY, SHOW ME WHAT A WHORE I AM,” pleaded Cheryl now lost in absolute lust as Mick pounded her hot body.

Mick felt so powerful as he made Cheryl scream so loud. He loved the way her tits jiggled as he fucked her. “You’re my fucking dirty whore Cheryl, feel my cock in your cunt. You’re really getting what you fucking need now Cheryl.”

Cheryl tried to keep her eyes open so she could watch Mick’s hot body fucking her hard but occasionally she had to close her eyes as pure lust took over. She began to grope her tits hard, pulling at her erect nipples.

“I AM MICK, I’M GETTING FUCKED BY THE HOTTEST STUD EVER WITH A HUGE COCK, OH I WANT YOUR CUM INSIDE ME MICK,” continued Cheryl as she thrust her body back against Mick who was humping her hard.

Mick carried on pounding Cheryl’s cunt. He’d waited so long for this moment, he was going to take his time and enjoy it.

“FUCK ME MICK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS LIKE THAT MICK, FUCK YOUR SLUTTY CHERYL HARD, JUST LIKE YOU’VE ALWAYS FANTASISED MICK, I’M YOUR WANK FANTASY COME TRUE,” moaned Cheryl.

Mick knew Cheryl was close to a massive orgasm but she could not cum until Mick let her. She was desperate to be filled with his cum and Mick was getting carried away with fucking her amazing body.

“Oh Cheryl, you slut, take my cock,” he moaned, “I wish when I say cum for me you have the most powerful orgasm imaginable.”

“OH MICK, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM, FILL MY HOT CUNT,” screamed Cheryl. Mick surveyed his hot slut as he fucked her relentlessly, now was the time he thought.

“OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS CHERYL, CUM FOR ME,” he panted as he let go of his jism.

Suddenly the whole of Cheryl’s body tensed, her hips buckled as she felt Mick’s cum hit her cunt. It was like a switch went off inside her body, “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MICK, FILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MY CUNT, OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS,” Cheryl screamed at an outrageously high level. Her orgasm seemed to last an age as she felt Mick’s cum pulsing inside her.

Mick pulled out of Cheryl’s cunt and leered at his work. In the past he had covered numerous pics of Cheryl but now he had fucked the real thing. “Oh Cheryl, you’re my fuck-toy now,” he gloated.

Cheryl got up slowly and smiled at Mick, “Oh thank you Mick, thanks for choosing me as your fuck-toy. I’m so fucking lucky. You fucked me so fucking good, my cunt got the pounding it deserved.”

Cheryl kissed Mick passionately as their hands explored each other’s bodies. Mick’s cock was already hard again and Cheryl felt it pressing against her. She knew exactly what she wanted to do next. “Sit on the chair Mick,” she instructed.

Mick did as Cheryl said waiting for her to make the next move. Cheryl got down on all fours her huge tits swaying beneath her. She eyed Mick’s huge cock hungrily. “I have to suck your huge cock Mick, I have to feel it in my mouth,” said Cheryl as she crawled over to Mick.

Cheryl’s head was level with Mick’s huge tool. She drooled yet again taking in its size. She knew she was a slave to Mick’s cock, she would have done anything for his cock to fill any hole in her body.

Cheryl’s brown eyes stared lustily up at Mick awaiting his approval. “Suck my cock bitch,” Mick commanded.

Cheryl licked along Mick’s huge shaft taking in her own juices at the same time. She felt so fucking dirty but she loved it. This was how she was meant to be. “Oh yes Mick, it feels so good to lick,” moaned Cheryl as she lapped her tongue over his hard cock.

“I’m going to take all 12 inches in my hot mouth Mick, I’m going to deep throat your cock like a fuck-toy should do. You make my cunt so fucking wet,” said Cheryl.

Cheryl began to take in Mick’s cock inch by inch. Her perfect cock sucking lips wrapped hard around Mick’s firm tool. Mick shut his eyes and took in the pleasure of Cheryl sucking his cock. She was a natural but then she had to be considering her obsession with Mick’s 12 incher.

Cheryl’s slurping noises got louder and louder as she took each inch of Mick’s cock in. After what seemed an age to her she took in Mick’s final inch and her mouth was stuffed full of 12 massive inches of cock.

Cheryl moved her tongue about on Mick’s cock. Her moans were muffled by Mick’s huge tool as she fingered her wet cunt. Mick opened his eyes to admire the sight of Cheryl with her mouth full of his cock. Her brown eyes stared up at him and showed him how much she was enjoying it.

Craig could only watch as Cheryl gave Mick the most amazing blowjob ever. Mick smiled at Craig again. “Cheryl’s great at sucking cock Craig but then she should be after she has teased it for so long,” said Mick.

Craig gave Mick another filthy look but was unable to say anything, Mick continued to mock Craig, “But then I bet she’s glad to suck on a 12 inch cock rather than your pathetic specimen of a cock.”

Cheryl nodded while keeping Mick’s cock firmly in her mouth as Mick got hold of the back of Cheryl’s head and grinded her mouth hard against his cock. Cheryl’s head moved about frantically as her tongue lashed Mick’s cock.

“Did Cheryl ever swallow your cum Craig?” Enquired Mick.

“No, never, she thought it was degrading to women, she hates swallowing cum, she can’t stand the taste either,” replied Craig.

“He!He! Not anymore Craig,” said Mick, “I wish Cheryl loves swallowing cum, I wish the taste of my cum is her favourite taste in whole world.”

Cheryl renewed her tongue-lashing of Mick’s cock as pre cum seeped from the tip. Mick began to fuck her mouth hard, making Cheryl’s head move around on Mick’s cock. She was fingering herself hard now with three fingers forced into her wet cunt. Cheryl knew Mick was close to cumming and desperately wanted his cum.

Mick moaned in pleasure as Cheryl sucked him, “Oh yessssssss Cheryl,” he panted, “take my cum, take my hot cum in your mouth.” Suddenly Mick’s jism hit the back of Cheryl’s throat. Instinctively Cheryl began to swallow trying to taste every bit of Mick’s cum as his cock pulsed more and more into her willing mouth.

Eventually Cheryl pulled away from Mick’s cock, the last drops of cum covering her mouth and dropping down onto her tits. Cheryl smiled, “Oh thank you Mick, your cum tastes amazing.” Cheryl licked around her lips at the remaining cum on her then scooped up the last remaining drops from her tits and licked off her fingers.

Mick watched his slut covered with his cum. Cheryl looked so fucking horny and he had now fucked her cunt and her mouth. However there was one hole left he knew he had to fill. The thought of it had made him hard ever since he first saw Cheryl strut around the office. It would be the ultimate humiliation and the ultimate sign of his power.

Cheryl smiled, “Oh Mick, you’ve made me feel like the whore I am. But there’s one place where a dirty whore should be fucked.” Cheryl bent over the table, running her hand past her cunt onto her hot ass. “I want you to fuck my hot ass Mick, make me your Oriental anal whore,” moaned Cheryl.

Mick studied Cheryl’s tight, slender ass. He wanted nothing more than to fuck Cheryl’s ass and now she was pleading for him to fuck it.

Craig looked at Cheryl bent over the table offering Mick her ass. He was appalled. The Cheryl he knew before would never have contemplated such a disgusting sexual act. Mick saw the look on Craig’s face.

“Did you fantasise over fucking Cheryl’s ass Craig?” asked Mick.

“Never Mick, it’s so degrading Mick, I would never humiliate Cheryl like that,” responded Craig.

“Oh yeah, that’s what makes it so hot. So how do you feel now seeing your precious Cheryl pleading for my cock up her hot ass?” Continued Mick.

“It feels awful, it’s breaking my heart watching you change Cheryl. I just don’t know what to do about it,” said Craig.

“Oh pity Craig. I would say I feel sorry for you but I don’t. After you have treated me like shit since you’ve known me. Now it’s my time, I’ve got my revenge and I’m going to make sure you suffer,” goaded Mick.

“Now sit back and watch while Cheryl begs for me to fuck her hot ass, I’m going to enjoy this,” added Mick. “Now Cheryl, time to really show your ex-fiance what a slut you really are and beg for me to fuck your ass.”

Cheryl smiled shaking her hot ass while fingering it. “Fuck my ass Mick, pleasssssssssssse fuck it, make me your anal fuck-toy,” begged Cheryl, “I want you to fuck my slutty Asian ass.”

Cheryl turned to Craig, “I’m such a dirty fucking whore now Craig, I want to be Mick’s sex slave being fucked in every hole.” Cheryl smiled at Craig, she loved showing him what a whore she was, knowing he would no longer get her hot body. “He’s going to stick his huge 12 incher in my ass Craig and make me squeal like a slut. At last a hot stud is giving me the seeing to I need.”

Cheryl fingered her ass with first two then three fingers as Mick wanked his huge cock. “Stick your huge cock in here Mick, I’m your Asian slut, my body is made for fucking, give it to me Mick, I need your cock in my ass, just like you have wanked over.”

“Oh Cheryl, you’re really going to get a good hard ass fucking, you’re such a dirty slut,” said Mick moving closer to Cheryl and rubbing his cock against her ass.

Mick slapped Cheryl’s ass hard, “Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssss Mick,” moaned Cheryl.

“That’s for being a cockteasing whore Cheryl, strutting around expecting us not to leer at your fucking hot body,” said Mick.

“Pleasssssssssssse fuck my ass Mick, show me what’s like to be fucked like a slut, I’m your Oriental fuck-toy now,” continued Cheryl.

Mick grabbed hold of Cheryl’s huge tits and then slid his cock into her ass. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck Mick, yessssssssssssss,” moaned Cheryl as she felt 12 inches of hard cock slide into her.

“Oh fuck Cheryl, you’re ass feels great, take my cock like a dirty Oriental fuck-toy should do,” instructed Mick.

Cheryl grinded her ass back against Mick to get the full force of his cock fucking her. She felt so complete, she was a whore and she loved having her ass fucked by a stud like Mick. It was up to Cheryl to perform for him so he’d do it again.

“OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS POUND MY HOT ASIAN ASS MICK, OH YESSSSSSSSSS YOUR 12 INCHES FEELS SO FUCKING HOT,” Cheryl screamed as she began to get carried away with the force of Mick’s fucking.

“Oh you fucking slut Cheryl,” Mick loved telling Cheryl how dirty she was as he slapped her ass hard again.

“SPANK MY ASS MICK, SPANK ME WHILE YOU FUCK MY ASS HARD,” pleaded Cheryl who was now getting carried away with force of Mick’s fucking. Mick alternated between spanking Cheryl and groping her huge tits. Cheryl carried on screaming as Mick fucked her harder than she’d ever been fucked before.

“RAM YOUR HUGE TOOL INTO MY ASS MICK, I’M YOUR ORIENTAL ANAL WHORE, FUCK ME LIKE THE WORTHLESS SLUT I AM,” continued Cheryl.

“You’re my dirty sex slave Cheryl,” said Mick, “you love serving me, making my sordid fantasies come true.”

“OHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS MICK,” moaned Cheryl, “I WAS MADE TO BE FUCKED HARD IN EVERY HOLE BY YOU.” Cheryl saw Craig watching her get her ass fucked by Mick and smiled. “OH CRAIG, BEING A DIRTY WHORE FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD, I LOVE HAVING MY CUNT AND ASS FUCKED BY A HUNK LIKE MICK.”

“Yeah that’s it Cheryl, show Craig what a slut you are,” mocked Mick as he got close to cumming. He carried on pounding Cheryl’s ass hard, he was about to fill it up with his hot cum.

“FUCK ME MICK, MAKE ME YOUR ANAL CUMSLUT,” screamed Cheryl. Mick knew it was time to fill Cheryl’s ass.

“Cum for me Cheryl,” instructed Mick, “cum like you’ve never cum before.”

It was like a switch went off inside Cheryl’s head, “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MICKKKKKKKKKK, FILL MY ASS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.”

Cheryl’s whole body shook with the intensity of her orgasm, as she felt Mick’s cum fill her ass. Mick was moaning as he felt jets of cum pulse from his huge cock.

“Take it Cheryl, you slut, you’re my cumwhore now,” Mick watched as his greatest fantasy came true.

“OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS, I’M YOUR CUMWHORE MICK, YOUR DIRTY FUCK-TOY,” squealed Cheryl. Mick pulled his cock from Cheryl’s ass as Cheryl collapsed onto the table still fondling her tits.

Mick stood back and surveyed his work, in the past it had just been a photo of Cheryl he had covered in his cum but now he had the real thing.

Cheryl got up and smiled at Mick, “Oh thank you Mick, thank you for giving me the fucking I needed,” she said as she pressed her body against him. “I’m such a dirty slut aren’t I?”

“Yes Cheryl, you are a filthy whore, with a fucking amazing body,” agreed Mick as he groped her body. He had so many more filthy fantasies to fulfil with Cheryl’s hot body.

Mick looked at Craig who was horrified at just having seen his ex-fiance fucked up the ass by Mick. Mick loved humiliating Craig, “Wow Craig what a fucking hot ass Cheryl has got. It felt so good pounding my 12 incher into it.”

“Oh yeah Craig,” agreed Cheryl, “I love being fucked up the ass by Mick. I was born to be his slutty whore.”

“How do you feel about that Craig?” Asked Mick.

“I hate it Mick,” replied Craig, “I won’t let you get away with this, you can’t change my Cheryl like you have done.”

“Oh I can Craig, Cheryl’s my fuck-toy now aren’t you Cheryl?” Mick continued while still groping Cheryl’s body.

“Oh yeah I am Mick, I’m your hot Asian fuck-toy. I’m your dirty cumslut Mick,” moaned Cheryl.

“Well Craig, it’s time the next part of my plan, I’ve not finished with you yet, is that ok?” Mocked Mick.

“No it’s not Mick, just let Cheryl and I get back to normal please,” pleaded Craig.

“Never Craig. Not after the way you treated me while you were with Cheryl. You thought I was an ugly, dirty pervert didn’t you?” Questioned Mick.

“You are Mick, you’re a filthy, disgusting wanker,” said Craig. “You treat women like second class citizens, it’s appalling.”

“Yeah well Cheryl teased my cock for so long with her sexy body and now I’m going to let you find out what it’s like to have sexy women like Cheryl find you repulsive even though you’re desperate to fuck them. How does that sound Craig?” Continued Mick.

“I’d never be as filthy or disgusting as you Mick. Women should be treated with respect,” Craig argued.

“Not anymore Craig,” Mick teased as her rubbed the necklace, “I wish you’d be just as filthy and disgusting as me Craig. I wish you’d love wanking your cock thinking up dirty wank fantasies. I wish that you’d lust after Cheryl more than any other girl and that you have loads of dirty wank fantasies involving her. I wish you’d be really jealous of me fucking Cheryl with my huge cock.”

The necklace glowed, Craig felt a strange feeling run through him. He looked at Cheryl, she was naked and looked as horny as ever. Craig felt his tiny cock stir, he could not resist wanking it. “Oh Cheryl,” he moaned, “you are so fucking horny.” Thousands of dirty images entered his head, he wanted to fuck Cheryl so much, not make love but fuck her, fuck her so hard she screamed like a slut.

Craig took hold of his cock and wanked it, he imagined it was him fucking Cheryl on the table just like Mick had done earlier. “Oh yes Cheryl, I want to fuck you so much, I want to hear you scream like the horny slut you are while I grope your hot tits.”

Cheryl and Mick stared at Craig as he got more and more carried away. Mick fondled Cheryl’s tits, sending shivers of excitement through Cheryl’s body. “Oh yeah Craig, Cheryl’s 36D tits feel so good, she loves me fondling them, don’t you Cheryl?” Mick teased Craig.

“Oh yesssss Mick,” Cheryl moaned, “my tits were made to be fondled by hunks like you.”

“Oh yeah, and you love teasing ugly perverts with tiny cocks like Craig don’t you,” said Mick.

“I can’t resist it Mick, go on Craig,” continued Cheryl, “wank your tiny cock over my hot body. Imagine you’re fucking me hard. You’ll never get to fuck me again Craig so that’s all you can do now.”

Cheryl fingered her cunt as Craig pumped his cock harder and harder until it was too much, he let out a final moan as he fantasised over filling Cheryl with his cum, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yesssssssss Cheryl.” He then came all over the floor before settling down and admiring his work, “Oh man that felt so good Mick, thanks for letting me wank off in front of Cheryl, she’s so fucking horny.”

“No problem Craig, I know it must be difficult to control that dirty little mind of yours when you’re near Cheryl, she has such a fucking hot body,” Mick said as he groped Cheryl’s ass, “in fact Craig you can stay here with us all the time. In that way I can constantly taunt you that I get to fuck Cheryl’s body as much as I want. I wish you lived in the spare room in a den of porn full of your favourite wank mags and porno films. I wish your most prized possessions are your cum pics over Cheryl. Of course I wish I lived here as well with Cheryl serving my every need.”

Once again, the necklace glowed, Mick smiled. “That’s better, well Craig thanks for an entertaining evening. I have to say I enjoyed it very much and I know Cheryl did as well. But we need to get to bed, I sense that Cheryl wants another good hard fucking and I know you’ll want to watch a porno before you go to bed. See you tomorrow Craig.”

With that Mick and Cheryl headed for the bedroom. Craig fixed his eyes on Cheryl’s hot ass wishing it was him who was just about to fuck Cheryl, the thought made him so horny. He couldn’t wait to get to his room for another hot wank session.

He headed for his bedroom. It felt so right to him. It was covered with pics of horny celebs and hot porno models including loads of Lucy. Craig picked out a porno film and sat down to watch it, holding his 3-inch cock in his hand.

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Cheryl looked up at Mick, he was such a hot stud she thought to herself. She felt so lucky that he chose to fuck her and as she drooled over his cock again she knew she had to fuck him again that night. She picked out some skimpy, sexy red lingerie that she bought in the sex shop just a couple of days previous and went into the bathroom to get dressed up for her stud.

Cheryl looked at herself in the mirror. Her tits were barely held in by the top but she knew that was the way Mick liked to see her. Cheryl walked into the bedroom where Mick was on the bed waiting for her. Cheryl saw Mick check her body out, his eyes moving up and down in appreciation of her stunning form. She loved the way he leered at her tits. Cheryl flashed her sexiest smile, “So you like my outfit then stud?” Teased Cheryl.

“Fuck, yeah Cheryl, why don’t you give me a closer look at it,” said Mick playing along.

Cheryl moved slowly, she loved acting like Mick’s sex object. She moved onto the bed on all fours and smiled, licking her lips. Cheryl’s tits were barely held in by her skimpy underwear and she could see Mick eyeing her tits once again.

Cheryl crawled up close to Mick and started to kiss him, immediately Mick groped her tits through her skimpy top. Oh that felt so good she thought to herself. Mick could play with her tits all day and she wouldn’t get tired of it. Mick felt the same way. Cheryl’s 36D tits were perfect. They were big and firm with lovely bullet like erect nipples.

Cheryl straddled Mick and teased her top off, “I don’t think I should hide these away from you,” she said.

Mick ogled Cheryl’s tits as Cheryl cupped them, “Oh no Cheryl, tits like that should be on show for me.”

Cheryl moved her tits over Mick’s face as he reached up with his hands to grope them. He worked his rough hands all over Cheryl’s tits, as Cheryl tongued him hard. She could feel Mick’s hard cock pushing against her, a feeling that made her even hornier than she was already.

Cheryl shook her tits hard as Mick mauled her pleasure mounds. She slipped off her underwear and eyed Mick’s huge cock, “Fuck I have to have that in my cunt,” Cheryl said almost without thinking. Instinctively Cheryl moved her cunt to the tip of Mick’s hard cock.

“I want a good hard fucking Cheryl,” instructed Mick. Cheryl couldn’t help but obey, she rammed her cunt onto Mick’s cock and began to ride him hard. Her moans got louder and louder as her tits bounced furiously up and down. Mick had hold of her hips as he watched Cheryl do all the work.

Cheryl threw her her head back in sheer lust as she groped her tits, she loved performing for Mick, “FUCK YEAH MICK, YOUR COCK IS POUNDING MY CUNT, WATCH YOUR FUCK-TOY PERFORM FOR YOU, I NEED YOUR FUCKING COCK.”

Meanwhile Craig was in his room wanking his cock over the hot porno action he was watching. He began to hear Cheryl screaming and he knew Mick and Cheryl must have been fucking. He got horny at the thought of a hot slut like Cheryl being fucked. He began to fantasise that it was him fucking Cheryl. He so wanted to grope her tits again. Craig reached for a picture of Cheryl and switched between leering at her hot body and at the porno. He was so jealous of Mick as he could hear Cheryl’s screams getting louder.

Cheryl moved up and down on Mick’s huge 12 incher. She’d never felt such a sensation before, her cunt was filled with a massive cock. She wondered how she coped with Craig’s tiny 3 incher before. By riding Mick she control the pace of the fucking. Cheryl grabbed hold of the bed stand behind Mick, forcing her tits into Mick’s face.

“SUCK ON MY TITS MICK, LICK THEM HARD,” pleaded Cheryl.

Mick responded with his tongue working it all over Cheryl’s tits before he licked and sucked hard on her nipples. Cheryl carried on the pace of her fucking.

“OH THAT’S IT MICK, SUCK ON MY TITTIES, YOUR COCK IS SO BIG IN MY HOT CUNT, OH FUCK YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO FUCKING DIRTY,” screamed Cheryl.

“That’s because you are dirty Cheryl, a dirty slutty whore who loves my cock in her mouth, cunt or ass,” said Mick pausing briefly from sucking Cheryl’s tits.

Cheryl moved back astride Mick as he mauled her tits, “YEAH I’M A DIRTY, SLUTTY ASIAN WHORE MICK, FUCK YESSSSSSS, I’M GOING TO RAM YOUR 12 INCHES INTO MY CUNT,” pleaded Cheryl as she bounced up and down even harder, her cunt had never been penetrated so much before. Now she desperately wanted to have it filled with Mick’s cum.

“FILL ME MICK, FILL MY HOT CUNT, I WANT YOUR CUM SO MUCH, SHOW ME WHAT A DIRTY WHORE I AM,” continued Cheryl.

“You’re a dirty fucking whore Cheryl, made to take my 12 inches, go on Cheryl, I want to hear you scream my name,” instructed Mick.

“OHHHHHH MICK FILL ME, I NEED YOUR CUM MICK, YOUR SUCH A HOT FUCKING STUD WITH A GREAT BODY AND A FUCKING HUGE COCK, OH MICK FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM PLEASSSSSSSSE, I NEED IT SO MUCH,” yelled Cheryl.

Craig listened jealously as he covered his first pic of Cheryl, he admired his work, she looked even hotter covered in his cum, “Oh fuck yes Cheryl, you’re such a horny fucking bitch,” said Craig out loud.

“Take my cum Cheryl, take it all into your cunt,” said Mick, “ohhhhhhhhh fuck yesssssssssss Cheryl.”

Mick’s cock pulsed hard and began filling Cheryl, his cum filling Cheryl as it triggered another massive orgasm for the horny slut.

“FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MICKKKKKKKKKKK, FILLLLLLLLLLLL ME, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS,” Cheryl could feel the jets of cum fill her. She knew she had pleasured Mick and his cum was her reward.

Cheryl collapsed onto Mick, “Oh thank you Mick, thank you so much for making me your slut.” Cheryl rolled over letting Mick use her soft titty flesh as his pillow.

“You’re such a hot fucking slut Cheryl, I’ve fantasised over you being my sex slave for so long and now my fantasy has come true. You’re going to make a great fuck-toy,” said Mick.

Cheryl looked at Mick, in just 24 hours her life had changed forever, she was so hot for Mick she’d do anything to please him, she loved her new life as his slut.

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Craig woke up early on Saturday morning and went to make himself breakfast. He was delighted as he entered the kitchen to see Cheryl clad in only a skimpy black bra and tiny thong that really showed off her ass.

Craig just stood and leered, “Oh fuck me Cheryl, are you wearing that to turn me on?” Craig asked.

“No I am fucking not Craig, this is for Mick,” retorted Cheryl.

Craig fixed his eyes on Cheryl’s tits, “Oh shame because you look so fucking horny Cheryl, I’ll just have to wank off over one of my pics of you.”

“You do that Craig,” said Cheryl, “you get your tiny 3 inch cock out and imagine doing anything you want with me, but I’m going to surprise my hunk of a boyfriend with an early morning blow job.”

Craig watched Cheryl leave the room, his cock was already hard. He rushed to his room and got some pics of Cheryl before going to the lounge and putting a porno film on. He was going to have a nice, long wank and he could not wait.

Craig started his wank session, he had so many dirty images of Cheryl in his head. His session continued for what seemed like an age when Mick interrupted.

“Hiya Craig,” said Mick, like he was greeting him at work.

“Hi Mick,” responded Craig.

“So who are you wanking over then?” enquired Mick.

“Cheryl of course,” answered Craig, “she’s so fucking horny. Her tits and ass are fucking amazing.”

Mick sat down, “Yeah they are Craig,” agreed Mick.

Craig seized his chance to question Mick over Cheryl, “She was really screaming last night wasn’t she.”

“Yeah she was, Cheryl was so hot last night. Do you want me to tell you about it?” Asked Mick.

“Oh fuck yes Mick, that would be so hot,” said Craig unable to contain his delight.

“Well Cheryl was desperate for a good hard fucking last night so she dressed up in some really skimpy red lingerie. Cheryl got onto the bed on all fours, she kept licking her lips really suggestively as I fixed my eyes on her tits,” started Mick.

Craig pictured Cheryl on all fours with her tits nearly falling out of her top, “Oh fuck yesssss,” he moaned as he wanked his cock.

Mick continued, “Then Cheryl came up real close and we began to kiss. As soon as I could I got hold of her tits and started to grope them, Cheryl loved it and I knew she couldn’t resist it. She straddled my body and said ‘I shouldn’t hide these away from you,’ before she showed her tits to me. Cheryl cupped her tits as I leered at them. Cheryl has the most amazing tits ever, I know every guy at work would love to get hold of them.”

“Oh yeah, they are perfect,” said Craig, “you must have groped them.”

“Yeah I did, I grabbed hold them real rough, just as Cheryl likes it and mauled them, tweaking her nips. They were so hard. As I groped them I teased my hard cock against Cheryl, I know she can’t resist my huge cock. She was moaning so much before she gasped ‘Fuck I have to have that cock in my cunt.’

She was out of control, so I told her she had to fuck me real hard. I wanted the horny little slut to do all the work,” Mick carried on, having great pleasure in describing every detail of his sex session with Cheryl to Craig.

“Oh Mick, I love the way you treat Cheryl like your slut, making her fuck you,” said Craig so jealous of Mick’s body and his huge cock.

“The cock teasing whore deserves it Craig, she rammed her cunt onto my cock and began riding me real hard. I just sat back and watched Cheryl perform and man can Cheryl perform. Her tits bounced up and down as she rode me and you could see her getting hornier and hornier. I love it when she does because her language gets so dirty, she kept telling me that she was my fuck-toy,” said Mick.

“Fuck me Mick, how do control yourself with such a horny bitch like Cheryl telling you she is your fuck-toy, I’d cum straight away,” admitted Craig as he wanked his cock struggling to resist cumming.

“I just can Craig, I guess having a 12 inch cock helps and you have to show the horny bitch who is in control. It makes her work even harder,” teased Mick.

“Oh yeah, what did she do?” Asked Craig eagerly.

“Cheryl grabbed hold of the bed stand and pushed her tits into my face, she told me to suck on them, so I got my tongue to work. I licked and sucked all over her 36D tits before I got to work on her nipples. I knew that would drive Cheryl wild. She drove harder onto my cock as she screamed out ‘Suck on my titties, you make me feel so fucking dirty.’ I love it when Cheryl gets dirty, so I told her what a dirty whore she was and how much she needed my cock in her cunt, mouth or ass,” continued Mick.

Craig wanked his tiny cock as he looked at a pic of Cheryl, he was imagining sucking on her nips as she pushed her tits hard against his face, “fuck yesssss, those tits are fucking amazing,” moaned Craig.

“They are fucking amazing, especially when Cheryl started riding me again, her tits were bouncing up and down furiously as she rode my cock harder and harder. I had to get hold of them as Cheryl told me what a ‘dirty Asian whore she was’ and that she was going to ‘ram my 12 inches into her cunt.’ I knew she was desperate for my cum,” Mick wanted to tell Craig exactly how dirty Cheryl was.

“Fuck Mick, keep going, this is so hot, tell me what it’s like to fuck Cheryl’s hot body,” pleaded Craig.

“Cheryl kept screaming louder and louder, telling me what a whore she is and how much she needed my cum. She kept repeating my name, she was my whore. I could hold back no longer and I filled Cheryl’s cunt with my cum as she had a massive orgasm,” said Mick before being interrupted by Craig’s moans.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk Cheryl, yesssssssssss take my cum you dirty whore, oh fuck yessssssssssssss,” moaned Craig as Mick’s description of his sex session with Cheryl became too much for him. Craig’s cum covered another Cheryl pic. He loved seeing Cheryl covered in his cum.

Craig looked at Mick and smiled, “Oh thanks Mick, that was so fucking hot. You really fucked Cheryl like the horny slut she is,” said Craig.

“Oh yeah, with her body she needs to be fucked hard,” agreed Mick.