The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchcraft

Chapter 4

(ff, mfff)

We rested together. I don’t know for how long; I was feeling sleepy, comfortable, and I almost felt I was in a dream. I came back to reality when I heard a car park outside. Linda walked into the room and looked only mildly surprised to see the three of us lying naked on the floor together. A part of me had expected jealousy or at least shock. Instead Linda smiled at all of us, especially me.

“I brought the mirrors and the candles, Sky.”

“Thank you, Linda. Kristin, will you help her gather what she has brought and then brew tea for all of us?”

Kristin kissed me goodbye, pulled on the robe she had been wearing around the neighborhood, and joined Linda.

“Doogie, I don’t want to spoil the mood,” Sky said to me, her naked body still being held in my arm, “but there are things you need to know. A great deal depends upon you being prepared to accept knowledge that has been completely hidden from you until now. Before I begin explaining, I need to assess whether you’re ready to hear it.”

Some part of me was feeling irrationally happy. I had just escaped the clear danger of Kate’s strange influence over me. Bizarrely, the escape involved a need to have mind blowing sex with two very beautiful women at the same time.

I was exulting in the afterglow of the amazing sex, feeling joy at the thought of having a child with my new lover, and intrigued and amazed at my newfound intuition – I almost felt it was precognition. Other ideas – I should say knowledge – were coming to my mind. I should have been too distracted and over-stimulated to listen to anything. Yet I knew there was a need to gather more information if I was to escape further attacks, and I felt my mind was open.

“I thank you for being willing to share what you know.”

“Of most importance to you, I believe that your life is in danger, perhaps worse, your soul is at great risk.” Sky continued to hold her naked body against me as she spoke and despite her mysterious tone, I felt trust and confidence in her. “Linda and I face some threat just for being near you. Kristin is out of immediate harm, but she is also a target. I don’t know the scope of the power we face, and that itself is a sign that this is something very dangerous.”

“But my purpose is not to speculate, rather it is to tell you what I know. It is no coincidence that I, an artist, have come into your life at the same time that another practitioner of the arts was trying to influence your mind.”

“Yes, I can see that,” I said. It was the one topic that I had feared she would avoid.

“I was sent here a few weeks ago to gather information for my sisters about the activity of a small group of artists. I was not given information about what the elders feared, I was simply asked to report my observations to the council.”

“Yes, Kristin had told me that you had recently joined her and Linda in the apartment.”

“Kristin and Linda are not artists, as I am, though I am myself only an initiate. Their knowledge of the arts is even more limited than mine. Their families are also members of the artistic community, but through what you might view as chance, their individual characteristics do not dispose them to practice the arts.”

“I’m not sure I understand,” I said, and I raised myself into a sitting position. “It sounds to me almost as though you’re saying that Kristin and Linda are disabled in some way.”

“Not at all. It is like coming from a family that has produced a few famous mathematicians. Not everyone in the family is a professor or needs to be. Some know about math, and can understand it, but have little aptitude or desire to study it in depth. It’s not entirely clear to anyone whether these talents are mainly linked to one’s genetic complement or the environment.”

My feeling was that Sky was sincere, but leaving something unsaid. Was she concealing a hint of disdain for the two girls?

“Sky, I don’t like discussing Kristin and Linda in this way when they’re not able to listen. Perhaps we should wait until they return to speak further.”

“They are able to hear what we’re saying, Doogie. I’m sharing my thoughts with them as we speak. But in any case, they’re returning themselves now.”

The girls walked in from the kitchen, Kristin carrying a tray with a glazed stone teapot and large stone cups. Linda had changed into loose fitting pajamas.

Linda sat down next to me and said, “Don’t worry, Doogie. Sky can act a little cool and distant when she needs to discuss the arts with people who don’t already know about them. But she’s our friend, and I think you already know that she can chill out and enjoy herself when she needs to.”

The she kissed me deeply.

“Linda, we don’t have time for that now,” Sky said.

Linda stopped kissing me, but looked unhappy.

Kristin spoke up. “I’m not sure you’re right about that, Sky. If Doogie doesn’t see that we’re being honest with him, he has no reason to trust us. Linda is trying to relax the mood, so we’re all comfortable being honest with each other. And you need to relax too.”

With that, Linda leaned over and kissed Sky, who was still naked from our marathon lovemaking session.

Sky started to resist, but then kissed Linda back with feeling. “At least let me talk to Doogie while we relax together.”

“Let Kristin talk to Doogie for a minute instead, Sky. I’ve been feeling left out while I was picking up the mirrors and candles and right now I need some attention. From you. ”

Kristin cuddled up to me, handed me a cup of tea, and put her hand in my lap, checking to see if I was hard. It was growing hard as I viewed Linda French kissing Sky and the trend was going strong as Linda got undressed. Linda pushed Sky to the floor and turned her around so that she was facing Linda’s waist. Linda moved her legs over Sky’s mouth. “Lick me, Sky, I need it.” Sky raised her mouth to Linda’s pussy and closed her eyes, gently beginning to taste her and increase her wetness.

“Doogie, I don’t mind if you watch, but don’t get too distracted by the two of them,” Kristin said. “And drink your tea. We need to prepare for the ritual of purification and protection.” She took hot tea into her mouth, then exhaled a very warm and moist breath onto my cheek.

“Sky was trying to get more information about Kate, and she knew that the two of you were spending time together. Sky asked me to get to know you so I could see what you knew about Kate.”

Kristin’s mouth was still very warm from the tea, and she took my cock into her mouth and moved her tongue all around the head. Her mouth was very hot from the tea, but it was all pleasure as she sucked on me for a time.

Kristin took another sip of tea after releasing me from her lips. “Drink your tea, too, Doogie.”

I was paying attention to Kristin, but fascinated by watching Sky go to town licking Linda’s vagina. One moment the tip of her tongue was exploring every millimeter of Linda’s labia, then circling her clit, then pressing her own lips between Linda’s legs and applying gentle suction, sucking her clit into her mouth. Sky seemed to know her way around the equipment.

As I watched the two girls, Kristin was alternately drinking her tea, taking care to cool her breath a little, and fellating me. “Sky did not ask me to be your girlfriend. Just your friend. Being your girlfriend was my idea.” She sucked on me a little longer, then came up to kiss my mouth. “I can’t prove that to you, so I’ll just have to hope you can believe that.”

I knew she was telling me the truth. I kissed her back.

“Linda also wanted the job,” Kristin said, “and I think she had the same idea I did. I hope it’s clear to you that I’m not the jealous type, at least not when it comes to Linda and Sky. We’re close enough to share.”

She continued going down on me and I had drunk about half my tea. “The tea is for the ritual of purification and protection,” Kristin said to me. “You and I are the ones who really need to drink it.”

Linda began to moan softly, in little bursts of breath. She was close to coming.

“It sounds like Linda is getting close,” Kristin said. “So she’s no longer able to focus on returning the favor to Sky. I think I’ll have to go help Sky with that little problem, but first let’s make sure Linda knows she’s loved.”

Kristin grabbed hold of my dick and gently pulled me up. “I’m going to put you inside of Linda,” she said. “She deserves just as much pleasure from you as I do.” Kristin caressed Linda’s butt, and Linda turned around to smile at her. Linda’s eyes then focused on my erection, which was pointing in exactly the right direction, and smiled. She mouthed the word “yes” to me, but it seemed as if she couldn’t concentrate enough to speak. She turned around and spread her legs slightly.

I held on to Linda’s slim waist as Kristin massaged my balls and guided my cock into the warm slit. I felt Sky’s tongue still moving around, touching my shaft as I began to push deeper inside of Linda, who was having a very good reaction. She pushed back against me just as much as I was pushing into her, and as I reached my full depth, her hot box began to squeeze me. I didn’t thrust in and out as wildly as I might have liked, because I wanted Sky to be able to lick and suck on Linda’s clit and also be able to take my balls into her mouth. But being so deep inside Linda, a girl I’d barely spoken to and yet felt so strongly attracted to, was amazing.

I was simply enjoying the pull of Linda’s excited pussy on my cock and the feeling of Sky’s tongue on me when I heard Sky herself cry out in orgasm. I looked over Linda’s shoulder and saw Kristin’s smiling face, pulling a couple of Sky’s pubic hairs from her well-lubricated mouth. She’d helped Sky out very quickly, indeed. Kristin and Linda shared a soul kiss and looked into each other’s eyes.

Sky seemed a little less focused on her oral ministrations to Linda, so I began fucking her more insistently. I had become the main source of her stimulation rather than the added attraction. Kristin came around and kneeled beside the three of us, alternately kissing me, using her fingers to play with Linda’s clit, gently massaging her own breasts, and pushing on my butt to encourage me to fuck her friend as hard as she imagined she wanted.

It didn’t take long before I felt Linda’s warmth building, felt her snatch becoming even more lubricated, heard her cry and moan gently but insistently, and sensed her body trembling. Even if I hadn’t felt all of these things, I still would have known in some other way, beyond explanation, that she had come. As I realized this and how powerful it was for her, this set me off in turn and I exploded deep inside of the blonde, holding onto her hips and her shoulder, almost impaling her as I climaxed and as her cunt continued to milk every drop of semen from me.

Once again, I felt a kind of a flash of insight as I finished my orgasm – but this time more bittersweet. I knew that this encounter would not result in her becoming pregnant, and though I wouldn’t have expected to get her pregnant, and certainly wasn’t trying to, there was a part of me that felt disappointed.

Linda moved her body and turned to kiss me, then sat aside, exhausted. Kristin brought her some tea and rubbed my shoulders. Sky was still on the floor, lying on her back. She smiled at me.

“I’m sorry if I seemed stiff talking to you. It’s partly because of the danger that I sense. But it might also be that I don’t know when or if it might be safe for me to have you the way that Kristin and Linda already have. It’s already a dangerous temptation to me just to be in contact with their minds when they’re making love to you.”

Sky moved into a sitting position and looked me in the eye. “You see, Doogie, I can’t yet permit myself have you because of what you are and what I am. I am an artist and you are a wiccult.”