The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchcraft

Chapter 11

(mfff+ in)

As I pumped the last drops of semen into my sister Kate’s pussy, I searched among the hundreds of thousands of “voices” of the sperm cells swimming their way around, looking for their one hope of genetic survival – a fast path to Kate’s egg. I focused and reduced the cacophony in my head to a manageable roar, looking for a single voice that was friendly toward me. I couldn’t find one.

But I know Kate didn’t want a fetus that would grow up to hate witches. I also knew witches were my enemy – no matter how much I enjoyed using them for sex. So I settled on one cell that I felt exuded a vast hatred for the world of witches and seemed to possess especially great psychic power, based on the hope that “the enemy of my enemy” could become my friend.

Reaching out with the energy of my mind, I helped guide this one toward its goal. After that, I could only wait. So I pushed the thought at Kate to “clean up” my groin with her mouth. When she finished, she looked worried.

“Doogie, we had better get out of here.”

“I’ll do whatever you say, Kate, you’re the one in charge. But why do you want to go? I thought I should stay here as long as possible.”

“Mother will be angry if she finds out that I made you come inside me before I was supposed to.”

“Won’t she find us, wherever we go?”

“Yes, but it will take her longer to find us. We need a good place though – protected by magic spells. Where were you staying the last few days? We couldn’t find you no matter what incantation we used.”

“You’re the one in charge, Kate. I’ll take you there. I know you want me to blindfold you when I take you there, so you can’t accidentally tell your mother where you are. That’s a good idea.”

“You’re right… that is what I want. I’m glad you’re under my control, Doogie.”

When we arrived at the apartment, I brought Kate inside and was surprised to see all of the girls who were there the previous night – Brooke, Molly, Keri, Victoria and the others as well as Linda, Sky, and Kristin. They were lying down, roughly in a circle, with each woman’s mouth on the vagina of the next. Only Arcadia was excluded from this activity; she seemed to be meditating the center of the group – if you can call playing with your breasts and fingering yourself “meditation”.

The girls started to stir, noticing the new face in their midst. I acted quickly, before Arcadia could come out of her meditation.

<Everything is normal>, I pushed at the assembled group, concentrating on Arcadia. <Kate is supposed to be here. She is helping us. Kate is here so that all of you will lick her pussy and speed the development of her fetus.>

Seeing the girls, I could only remember how badly I wanted to fuck the four young witches who were there – Sky, Heart, Keri, and Victoria. So I pushed another thought through to the group <It’s time that I begin fucking the witches. This is all according to the plan. It’s what we all want.> The mood in the room was a little confused from the sudden change, I began pushing animal emotions of lust at the group, all focused around me as I undressed.

I loved Sky’s red hair; I loved the smell of her sweat and of the juices in her cunt; I loved her breasts and the rest of that body, no doubt enhanced by the drinking of witches’ brew. I smiled at her as I moved toward her and I didn’t need telepathy to tell her what I wanted.

I flipped Sky over onto her belly, and pulled her hips up so her weight was supported by her knees. She looked at me over her shoulder for a minute, laughing. I pushed the head of cock into her pussy, which was still quite wet from Brooke’s mouth in the daisy chain I had interrupted.

I rubbed, held, and squeezed Sky’s breasts as I began fucking her hard, and roughly. I pushed into her so hard that I almost knocked her hips to the floor. But Keri was wiggling underneath Sky’s body now, her mouth reaching through Sky’s legs and mine to suck on my testicles as I banged Sky’s box.

Sky started to lean down and lick Keri’s slit, but I pulled her head back by gripping the base of her long red hair, then turned her head halfway toward me and engulfed her lips with my mouth. “I don’t want you eating pussy yet,” I said, “I want you focused on this.” The globes of her ass felt fantastic against my hips as I continued pumping into her.

Kate came into view, and stared at Sky. “She’s so pretty,” she said to me.

“You want to touch her, don’t you?” I said. Kate kneeled and began kissing the redhead’s pouty lips and, although distracted by an orgasm that I felt beginning to grow in her, Sky responded happily. Kate’s shorter hair and lighter coloring looked good with their faces pressed together. Every so often Kate would stop and give a good sucking and licking to Keri’s clit, and play with either of the girls’ breasts, or her own.

Heart and Victoria moved over to Kate and began kissing her neck, throat ears, and hair while massaging her body. Heart moved down and asked Kate to make room for her to lick her cunt, but I had other ideas.

With regret, I moved Keri away from underneath Sky so that she had to stop sucking my balls into her sultry mouth. I took one of Sky’s legs and opened them wide, indicating that I wanted her to turn over, with her back on the floor, without pulling my dick out from inside her. Once her little body moved around, I said simply, “Now it’s time for you to eat pussy. Kate’s pussy.”

As I kept fucking Sky, Kate moved her cunt over Sky’s mouth and looked me in the eye. She started to play with her breasts, but Heart and Victoria beat her to that – they began double-teaming Kate’s tits with their mouths while doing the same for Sky with their hands. So Kate reached out to pull my mouth toward hers.

I gave my sister a deep tongue kiss as I pulled Sky’s narrow waist against my groin and continued pumping into her. I began to feel that it was almost time for me to come when I began to feel Sky’s vagina pulsing and contracting around me, feeling hotter than ever. She was about to come.

The other girls – Keri, Kristin, Linda, Molly, Brooke, Brice, Nina, and Marie – gathered around the five of us and groped all of us. Marie’s tongue entered my ear as she urged me “Come inside of Sky, you’re so hot and her pussy needs you so bad. I felt Linda’s hands slip around and rub Sky’s clit as I fucked her petite body, while Linda kissed the side of my mouth even as I continued to make out with my older sister. I felt a little nasty doing this with my sister, but then I realized that Keri and Kristin, as well as Brice and Brooke, were sisters as well – and they were playing very sweetly with each other as they messaged my back and shoulders.

Kate’s orgasm was the first to break, with Sky’s tongue casting a magic spell of her own on the blonde’s twat. I sensed the depth and strength of her climax, and its effect on the fetus, through the union of our bodies. Sky began coming at almost the same moment as Kate and wrapped her legs around me tighter than before, pulling me deep inside her at exactly the moment I came myself, through the opening to her uterus.

I let myself collapse to the floor. Although part of me wanted to savor the moment – I had wanted Sky more than any woman I’d seen in my life – I found myself suddenly just as eager to come inside of Victoria, who straddled my thighs and pushed my cock inside of her as though part of a plan.

Kate again became a major player in the action, kissing Victoria on the mouth as we bucked our hips against each other, stroking her clit with her fingers, and finally standing and pushing her own genitals into Vicky’s mouth. Yet another witch was licking Kate’s pussy. I admired Kate’s perfect heart-shaped ass as I continued fucking the other woman and feeling the remaining ten young women finding their own ways of joining the scene.

There’s nothing like fucking a woman while two or three other girls are vying for your attention and eager to suck face with you, while a few others have to console themselves with sucking your nipples or ears or random body parts of the other women. Brice was creative and strategically used a cushion to raise my hips, making it easier to suck my balls as I pushed in and out of Victoria’s cunt.

But just as enjoyable as making out with all of these girls was, it was a real pleasure to watch Kristin going down on Sky’s cream pie, sucking and licking in my seed, sometimes swapping it with Linda, and then re-depositing it inside Sky as her tongue again teased Sky’s clit, her box eagerly arching up to reach Kristin’s mouth, both for the pleasure and so gravity would keep more of my come inside her. On some level, I was just a semen machine to these girls; and all of this girl-girl cunnilingus was just another way to ensure a more successful pregnancy. But damn, it was hot.

Yes, I came inside Victoria eventually. I couldn’t quite get her to “catch” successfully the first time, so I drank more tea and tried again to get her pregnant later that day, after taking a couple of turns with Heart and Keri and another with Sky – although I came so much inside of her the first time that any additional attention was clearly a matter of pleasure and not necessity.

It was glorious. By mid-afternoon of the first day, Arcadia realized she would need to summon more girls to the apartment – swapping out some of the more permanently-blissed girls but also just to bring in women who I hadn’t yet knocked up. That valuable stud semen couldn’t be wasted. They arrived before nightfall, and had scheduled a new batch of a dozen more girls – always two attendants for every witch – the next day. They even had to include a fresh shipment of that special green tea to keep all of us fresh and active.

As I greeted the first fresh dozen coming into the apartment, I had to wonder how long this would last. How long could I remain on my feet with just periodic naps, quick snacks, and special tea? How long before Eliza, my and Kate’s mother, would pick up the scent of the comings-and-goings to and from this apartment? How long before I would meet her and my other sisters? How would they react to Kate being pregnant with a potential Pan? And what options did they have – would my growing ability to push the witches around extend to someone as powerful and experienced as Eliza?

I didn’t know at first what it was, but on the night of the fourth day after I brought Kate back to the apartment – and after no fewer than 50 witches and attendants had brought Kate to multiple orgasms using their talented fingers and tongues – I felt something snap.

The spell of purification and protection, which we had renewed twice, broke suddenly and with it the high spirits that had seemed to become part of the environment. Arcadia and two other witches began quick work with incantations, and several of the girls threw themselves bodily against the door trying to keep it closed, but the wood around the hinges and the doorknob splintered and door itself broke into fragments.

Naked and covered with the juices of a dozen women whose names I barely had time to learn, I looked my mother in the eye for the first time in memory.